PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV American Horror Story

Pages : [1] 2

Okie_Apparition
10-05-2011, 09:18 PM
On FX. The pilot was on tonight & I think I'll be watching. Not because I think it's good. I want to know what happens next

sd4chiefs
10-05-2011, 10:55 PM
This is the best new show of the Fall if not of all time. Or I was just really high when I watched it. :clap:

Chiefnj2
10-06-2011, 07:04 AM
A little too much thrown at you right away. They strayed from the typical horror approaches of (1) lots of slowly built tension, and (2) the sudden gotcha moments. They could have done better with more tension. They threw too many elements at you right away without any buildup - creepy mom & daughter, latex man, switching maid, burn man, twins, Columbine classmate, sleepwalking ala Amityville Horror, devil impregnation ala Rosemary's Baby, killer baby ghost in the basement, etc.

Detoxing
10-06-2011, 09:40 AM
A little too much thrown at you right away. They strayed from the typical horror approaches of (1) lots of slowly built tension, and (2) the sudden gotcha moments. They could have done better with more tension. They threw too many elements at you right away without any buildup - creepy mom & daughter, latex man, switching maid, burn man, twins, Columbine classmate, sleepwalking ala Amityville Horror, devil impregnation ala Rosemary's Baby, killer baby ghost in the basement, etc.

Damn. They covered all that in one Episode? How long was the episoide? I have it recorded so I'm sure I'll get to it at some point.

QuikSsurfer
10-06-2011, 09:42 AM
I wanted to see this... ::sigh::

Deberg_1990
10-06-2011, 09:42 AM
This thing looks insane. Like a really whacked out episode of Nip/Tuck or Glee....oh wait, its from the same creators!

Detoxing
10-06-2011, 10:06 AM
This thing looks insane. Like a really whacked out episode of Nip/Tuck or Glee....oh wait, its from the same creators!

Wait...the creators of Nip/tuck also created Glee? WTF?

Deberg_1990
10-06-2011, 10:34 AM
the creators of Nip/tuck also created Glee

This

CoMoChief
10-06-2011, 10:43 AM
I DVR 'd this...can't wait to watch it tonight

Okie_Apparition
10-06-2011, 10:45 AM
It's too dark, as in turn on some lights. The Miss Corky could drive anyone to murder
I think they want to do with "shit" what Deadwood did to "one who sucks the penis."/stupid filter :cuss:

Deberg_1990
10-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Weirdest freakshow of a series ever. But highly watchable. Season pass on the DVR set, ive got to see where this things goes...

Reerun_KC
10-08-2011, 08:34 PM
I wanted to see this... ::sigh::

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/ahs

Red Brooklyn
10-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Not a fan. I'll give it a few weeks. But so far it's just way too weird for the sake of being weird. Feels like I'm watching a bad student film.

Brock
10-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Connie Britton: MILF. Although I think they're going out of their way to make her look kind of old on this show.

QuikSsurfer
10-08-2011, 09:20 PM
http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/ahs

Thank you sir!

Tribal Warfare
10-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Not a fan. I'll give it a few weeks. But so far it's just way too weird for the sake of being weird. Feels like I'm watching a bad student film.

they are trying to get Kubrick's "Shining" feel to it

Reerun_KC
10-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Going to give it at least one or two more weeks before I decide to pull the plug or not.

Also no more ass shots of some dude jerking it... And more of Connie...

Detoxing
10-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I thought the show was pretty good. It's not what I was expecting but it was entertaining. I'll keep my season pass on it.

Deberg_1990
10-11-2011, 09:46 AM
And more of Connie...

yes please! more shots of bondage man pounding Connie.

Detoxing
10-11-2011, 11:10 AM
yes please! more shots of bondage man pounding Connie.

Heh. Forgot about that. That was pretty hot.

Red Brooklyn
10-11-2011, 02:55 PM
they are trying to get Kubrick's "Shining" feel to it
Well, they're doing it wrong.

Fruit Ninja
10-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Finally watched this today. I enjoyed it, its pretty freaky and trippy and all of the above. I forgot FX is able to use just about any curse word outside of the F word. Which was a pleasant surprise to me.

Ill keep on it.

Okie_Apparition
10-12-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm pretty sure scary things can happen in the day light or under a 60+watt bulb. & the neighbor bitch needs to feed her children cupcakes

Deberg_1990
10-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Another great episode tonight. This show rocks!!! Although, they did rip off "The Strangers" a little bit...... : )

KcMizzou
10-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Another great episode tonight. This show rocks!!! Although, they did rip off "The Strangers" a little bit...... : )Heh, they're ripping off everything... and aren't ashamed of it.

Deberg_1990
10-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Heh, they're ripping off everything... and aren't ashamed of it.

heh, its so zany and over the top, how you can not watch?

Deberg_1990
10-13-2011, 06:32 AM
on another note, i liked how this show ended.....the last line where the wife said something like "we are selling this house". Thats obviously what most sane people would do if whacked out stuff happened like that. But if they move then there would be no show. I wonder how they intend to keep them in this house and keep it logical?

Chiefnj2
10-13-2011, 06:58 AM
Did the neighbor want to kill violet, or did the neighbor somehow know that the family would be attacked and someone else would eat the cupcake?

Tribal Warfare
10-13-2011, 07:51 AM
on another note, i liked how this show ended.....the last line where the wife said something like "we are selling this house". Thats obviously what most sane people would do if whacked out stuff happened like that. But if they move then there would be no show. I wonder how they intend to keep them in this house and keep it logical?

This type of genre usually has a short half life, because of pacing and climax. So, I believe there will be many families one after another that live in that "cursed" house.

Detoxing
10-13-2011, 10:48 AM
Another great episode tonight. This show rocks!!! Although, they did rip off "The Strangers" a little bit...... : )

Heh, they're ripping off everything... and aren't ashamed of it.

Pretty much.

Still an entertaining show though. I thought this episode was better than the first.

Detoxing
10-13-2011, 10:51 AM
The one thing that I found strange was that the husband sees the maid as some hot, sleezy chick, while the rest of the family sees her as some old woman.

At what point IRL does the husband say, "uh, sweetie, why is our maid running around in french maid lingerie?"

Extra Point
10-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Did the neighbor want to kill violet, or did the neighbor somehow know that the family would be attacked and someone else would eat the cupcake?

She knew what would happen. Her only surprise was that the ghosts did the two people in, in the basement.

Mom wasn't fazed by the Ipecac. Interesting, huh?

Phone call to Mom?

No real operation, MAYBE?

If this show lasts only one season, that would be enough. Good stuff.

Detoxing
10-13-2011, 11:11 AM
She knew what would happen. Her only surprise was that the ghosts did the two people in, in the basement.

How'd you come to that conclusion?

Okie_Apparition
10-13-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't know who's real & who isn't. The neighbor told the maid she'd already killed her once. Then refered to them(young/old) as two different people. It sounds like the physco boy could be the neighbor's kid too.

That could explain why she wanted to kill Violet. He called the boy's mom & said he couldn't treat him anymore because he was getting too close to the daughter. The neighbor had said in the first show, no one messes with my child. I don't remember which happen first. Her making the cupcakes or him making the call

Chiefnj2
10-13-2011, 11:20 AM

Mom wasn't fazed by the Ipecac. Interesting, huh?

Phone call to Mom?

No real operation, MAYBE?

If this show lasts only one season, that would be enough. Good stuff.

I didn't think the mom ever actually took a bite. I could be wrong though.

Detoxing
10-13-2011, 11:22 AM
I didn't think the mom ever actually took a bite. I could be wrong though.

I am pretty sure she didn't. Something occurred and she dropped the cup cake. I can't recall what happened though. I didn't start watching the episode till around midnight last night so some things are a little blurry.

Extra Point
10-13-2011, 11:24 AM
I am pretty sure she didn't. Something occurred and she dropped the cup cake. I can't recall what happened though. I didn't start watching the episode till around midnight last night so some things are a little blurry.

She ate half. Remember the neighbor lady insisting on the crumbs being removed?

Chiefnj2
10-13-2011, 11:28 AM
She ate half. Remember the neighbor lady insisting on the crumbs being removed?

She cut it in half, took half in her hand, but then didn't eat any of it. I think her husband and the maid came in the room and interrupted.

Chiefnj2
10-13-2011, 11:45 AM
My guess is that Tate is the son of Constance's husband. I don't know if he is Constance's son - the one she referred to as not having Downs Syndrome, but something else got him, or if he is the son of Constance's husband and the maid he had an affair with. I'm assuming a lot, but I'm guessing Constance lived in the house at one point, hired the maid and the maid seduced her husband.

Detoxing
10-13-2011, 11:47 AM
She cut it in half, took half in her hand, but then didn't eat any of it. I think her husband and the maid came in the room and interrupted.

This. She was about to eat half after cutting it and then something interrupted them.

Okie_Apparition
10-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Either they all die & become ghosts or the ghosts take partial control of their bodies like the maid. Then a new family moves in.

58kcfan89
10-13-2011, 02:51 PM
My guess is that Tate is the son of Constance's husband. I don't know if he is Constance's son - the one she referred to as not having Downs Syndrome, but something else got him, or if he is the son of Constance's husband and the maid he had an affair with. I'm assuming a lot, but I'm guessing Constance lived in the house at one point, hired the maid and the maid seduced her husband.

This is kinda what I'm thinking. Constance & her kid seem to have a big attachment to the house to not have lived in it (or have some traumatic event happen there).

Either they all die & become ghosts or the ghosts take partial control of their bodies like the maid. Then a new family moves in.

Maybe down the road, but I don't think they'd bring in someone like Connie Britton & take her off the show that quickly. Pretty sure she's a big draw (hell, she's the reason I got into it. Loved her in FNL.) & they'll want to keep her around for a bit.

As for the "selling the house" thing, I'll bet they do what every horror movie does (shocker, right?). The dad (Ben?) wasn't there for the people trying to reenact the murders, so he probably won't believe all the weird crap that happened. Plus, they got it really cheap. The two will fight before more weird house crap happens.... JMO.

At this point, I'm enjoying it. At times, it's weird for the sake of weird, and yeah, they're stealing crap from a ton of other horror movies, but I'm hooked. And I really want to know WTF is up with the basement lol.

BTW, the young maid (Alexandra Breckenridge) is HAWT. :hump:

Chiefnj2
10-13-2011, 02:55 PM
As far as not being able to get rid of the house, they could just not find a new buyer due to the history.

Okie_Apparition
10-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Internet sales of maid outfits just soared through the roof in the past hour

58kcfan89
10-20-2011, 04:47 PM
I thought the episode last night was a bit of a letdown, but the previews for next week looked like business is gunna pick up. I'm still interested...

ohiobronco2
10-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Thoughts on tonight's episode. :shrug:

KcMizzou
10-26-2011, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure WTF is going on, but I'm entertained.

Gimp Suit is clearly not one of the gay dudes... maybe the spirit of the baby the Doc was trying to re-animated Frankenstein style?

Hell, I dunno...

58kcfan89
10-26-2011, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure WTF is going on, but I'm entertained.

Gimp Suit is clearly not one of the gay dudes... maybe the spirit of the baby the Doc was trying to re-animated Frankenstein style?

Hell, I dunno...

Pretty much how I feel haha. I'm not sure how long this whole shtick can hold up, but for now, I'm definitely gunna keep watching.

The suit guy is kinda annoying at this point, I'm sure there's going to be some huge revelation eventually, but I'm not a big fan of it right now.

Was cool seeing Spock/Sylar, I think he's a good actor (and yes, I'm aware he's gay. Whatever.). Wouldn't mind seeing him on the show more often.

Chiefnj2
10-27-2011, 05:31 AM
After all of the bizarre things that happened at the house, you'd think the husband and wife would have 'googled' its history and saw photos of the two gay guys that were killed in the house right before them. They should have recognized the ghosts.

Deberg_1990
10-29-2011, 04:08 PM
heh, just got caught up from the past 2 weeks....just some whacked out freaky sh*t. Just when you think it gets nuts, they go past that and over the edge. No idea where this is going or if its going to make any sort of real sense, but its a pretty fun ride so far.

keg in kc
11-01-2011, 07:41 AM
Not as bad as I thought?

Apparently it's been renewed for a 2nd season and is tracking to be FX's highest-rated freshman series to date.

'course people watching doesn't necessarily equal good, and vice versa. Terriers proved that point well.

old_geezer
11-01-2011, 07:56 AM
I'm a Si-Fi/horror junkie so I'm a little biased, but I love this show. It's become my favorite already, surpassing "Sons of Anarchy" for #1. Glad to see it's already been renewed for another season. Now I hope Connie Britton makes it to season 2. I did read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were considering killing off many, if not all, of the main characters and giving the house a new family for the next season. Than would suck.

Edit: Now I remember where I read it - from an Entertainment Weekly mag that was laying around at the break room where I work.

Chiefnj2
11-01-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm a Si-Fi/horror junkie so I'm a little biased, but I love this show. It's become my favorite already, surpassing "Sons of Anarchy" for #1. Glad to see it's already been renewed for another season. Now I hope Connie Britton makes it to season 2. I did read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were considering killing off many, if not all, of the main characters and giving the house a new family for the next season. Than would suck.

Edit: Now I remember where I read it - from an Entertainment Weekly mag that was laying around at the break room where I work.

If they were killed off wouldn't they stay around as ghosts for the next family?

old_geezer
11-01-2011, 08:41 AM
If they were killed off wouldn't they stay around as ghosts for the next family?

That actually was one of the possible story lines they were considering but several of the actors had only signed 1 year contracts (Jessica Lange was the only one mentioned that I remember) and were highly likely to be gone for good.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2011, 08:46 AM
I did read somewhere (can't remember where) that they were considering killing off many, if not all, of the main characters and giving the house a new family for the next season. Than would suck.

This would actually make sense if they want to keep a certain "reality" to it. IMO theres only so long a family would be willing to stay and live in a house like that.

58kcfan89
11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Not as bad as I thought?

Apparently it's been renewed for a 2nd season and is tracking to be FX's highest-rated freshman series to date.

'course people watching doesn't necessarily equal good, and vice versa. Terriers proved that point well.

Eff yes. I re-watched a few of the episodes on Monday (after the Chiefs game, obviously) when they did a marathon & really can't wait to see how the season ends. Speaking of which, anyone know how many more episodes they have?

If they kill off the family (which obviously isn't too difficult to see), they'd have to keep at least some of the neighbors & supporting cast, right? I mean, the family getting offed then having a whole new neighborhood move in would be a little ridiculous IMO.

But as long as Alexandra Breckenridge is back, I can dig it.

KcMizzou
11-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Eff yes. I re-watched a few of the episodes on Monday (after the Chiefs game, obviously) when they did a marathon & really can't wait to see how the season ends. Speaking of which, anyone know how many more episodes they have?

Looks like 13 episodes. Tonight's only what... the fifth?

notorious
11-02-2011, 05:06 PM
My wife and I have watched 3 episodes, and we have enjoyed it so far.

It's different.

Baby Lee
11-02-2011, 05:50 PM
If you think the daughter looks familar, its because it's Vera Farmiga's little sister.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3920288/

58kcfan89
11-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Did anyone watch Wednesday night? Thought it was a good episode, but I was confused as hell until the end lol.

jiveturkey
11-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Who's the guy in the rubber suit? A lot of other things make sense (or seem to) but I can't figure out the rubber guy.

DJJasonp
11-04-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm enjoying this.....a cross between The Shining and Twin Peaks

Detoxing
11-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I thought the last episode was the best so far.

Baby Lee
11-04-2011, 07:02 PM
It's been a raging debate in other corners of the intertubes, and debunked already, but still interesting. . . Who thought that Sylar's boyfriend looked and acted scarily like Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood?

KcMizzou
11-04-2011, 07:12 PM
It's been a raging debate in other corners of the intertubes, and debunked already, but still interesting. . . Who thought that Sylar's boyfriend looked and acted scarily like Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood?For a while I thought it might actually be him.

stonedstooge
11-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Bump

stonedstooge
11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Anyone else have hearing problems? This show as well as Sons seems to be recorded in a way that makes it almost impossible for me to pick up what is being said, even with the volume set at 30 when I normally have it set at 14. Anyone else notice this?

58kcfan89
11-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Well, we're 5 minutes in & this episode is already thoroughly fucked up...

Eric Stonestreet is a guest-star, too. EMAW!

Anyone else have hearing problems? This show as well as Sons seems to be recorded in a way that makes it almost impossible for me to pick up what is being said, even with the volume set at 30 when I normally have it set at 14. Anyone else notice this?

I haven't noticed anything except for a few minutes of a few episodes. Nothing too big on my end.

Okie_Apparition
11-09-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm still not sure who's a ghost & who isn't. If they haven't left the house other than on halloween(according to the show last week) they may be dead.

New people to occupy the house every season sounds like a good plan

Chiefnj2
11-09-2011, 09:42 PM
I thought tonights episode was good overall. Learned a lot about Tate.

I was enjoying Stonestreet and the piggy, piggy until the end of that storyline. Really bad ending for that.

Enjoyed Violet seeing everyone in the basement. Someone needs to kill the husband. He's just annoying and is a horrible therapist.

Okie_Apparition
11-09-2011, 09:51 PM
In his mind he saw pig man, is how I took it. Though it's a stretch

notorious
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Badass series. The first 5-7 minutes of this show was intense until the jock went full retard.

"This stops now!". Really? He deserved it.

58kcfan89
11-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Badass series. The first 5-7 minutes of this show was intense until the jock went full retard.

Yeah, I mean at least try to grab the gun, sneak up on him or throw a chair at him. Try something, cause he clearly isn't gunna listen to reason....

But yeah, that scene was pretty messed up. I'm starting to enjoy the show more and more.

Tribal Warfare
11-10-2011, 09:59 PM

I thought when they first showed the prelude to this Tate was wearing grim reaper skull face paint.

Brock
11-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna eat this food my crazy neighbor brought over for me.

pfft.

Red Brooklyn
11-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Yeah. I'm still just not feeling this show. There are some really interesting things going on for sure. But mostly I'm just bored. Nothing has really scared me, or even creeped me out. It's all derivative. It's been done before, and done better.

I don't know. I'll keep watching through Season One... but mostly out of a desire to be proven wrong.

Okie_Apparition
11-12-2011, 08:31 PM
If the maid can age past her death. Will all the aborted babies attack latter

notorious
11-12-2011, 08:36 PM
I thought when they first showed the prelude to this Tate was wearing grim reaper skull face paint.

Yep.

Okie_Apparition
11-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Ghosts give great hummers
most of the time

58kcfan89
11-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I was totally thinking about The Simpsons treehouse of horror episode with Hugo during the first 5 minutes or so.

I'm getting a little annoyed seeing as how it's hard to keep track of who's dead and who's not, but I can deal with it. I'd really like to see a body count from the series thus far.

Ghosts give great hummers
most of the time

I <3 Alexandra Breckenridge.

Okie_Apparition
11-16-2011, 10:02 PM
& how many kids did that looney bitch have

58kcfan89
11-16-2011, 10:05 PM
I think she said 3 (maybe 4...) in the first episode or so.... I do remember her talking about how all of her kids except one got "lost" or fucked up or something when she was talking about the pregnancy.

KcMizzou
11-16-2011, 10:20 PM
The show's kind of a mess. All over the place.

Chiefnj2
11-17-2011, 05:29 AM
It looks like next weeks episode gives the history of the gimp suit.

Okie_Apparition
11-24-2011, 06:44 PM
They already showed who was in the gimp suit in an earlier episode
In fact this whole episode was like a review clip show with weakness tieing them together

58kcfan89
11-26-2011, 02:24 AM
They already showed who was in the gimp suit in an earlier episode
In fact this whole episode was like a review clip show with weakness tieing them together

I dunno, I enjoyed this week's episode. This was the first time I was a little creeped out by the show and feel like it's about to start paying off. Guess we'll find out.

Chiefnj2
12-01-2011, 10:41 AM
What did people think of last night's episode?

I'm not sure how the husband could be so stupid as to not realize the house is haunted.

Would living next to a young semi-hot sexpot ghost be a good thing, or bad thing? Presuming you don't go down into the basement.

58kcfan89
12-02-2011, 12:17 AM
What did people think of last night's episode?

I'm not sure how the husband could be so stupid as to not realize the house is haunted.

Would living next to a young semi-hot sexpot ghost be a good thing, or bad thing? Presuming you don't go down into the basement.

I'm enjoying the series, but I agree about the husband. You'd think he wouldn't have such casual conversations with the girl he plunked over the head & buried in the backyard...

Not sure if you're referring to the maid, his mistress or the neighbor, but the (young) maid is ah-mazing.

Chiefnj2
12-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Not sure if you're referring to the maid, his mistress or the neighbor, but the (young) maid is ah-mazing.

Either one. They've both offed guys during/after.

Okie_Apparition
12-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Apparently ghosts ****, alot. Hot dick hitting cold pussy must be steamy & vise versa.

They need to have a new family with new problems every season. There will be so many people they can bring back as trouble making ghosts. It could work

58kcfan89
12-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Either one. They've both offed guys during/after.

Haha, this is true. I'm hoping the part where the maid said "You're starting to see things as they are" isn't the end of Alex Breckenridge. That'd kill me.

Apparently ghosts ****, alot. Hot dick hitting cold pussy must be steamy & vise versa.

They need to have a new family with new problems every season. There will be so many people they can bring back as trouble making ghosts. It could work

That'd be a big fucking cast, but it'd be kinda cool to see. I'm a pretty big fan of not changing characters every season, though... I did like the story of the girl who wanted to be famous who became famous because of her death. That was kinda cool.

Extra Point
12-02-2011, 05:16 PM
The writers will kill this couple, they'll live in the house, and somone(s) new will buy it. Rinse, write, and repeat.

keg in kc
12-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I think I'm probably glad I didn't watch.

Deberg_1990
12-02-2011, 05:24 PM

Its Ryan Murphy. Dude is obessed with sex judging from this, Nip/Tuck and parts of Glee.

Hes also gay which explains his obession with that as well.

FAX
12-07-2011, 09:07 PM
I have a question ... or several, actually ...

Burned Guy ... he used to live in the main house, right?
Blonde Old Chick ... she killed her husband and son?
Blonde Rubber Man Kid ... he burned up Burned Guy?
Maid Lady ... did Blonde Old Chick kill her?

FAX

Okie_Apparition
12-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Maidless episode. Looks like they're wrapping things up

yeses

58kcfan89
12-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Interesting twist to tonight's episode. Interested to see how the parents react when they find out.

I have a question ... or several, actually ...

Burned Guy ... he used to live in the main house, right?
Blonde Old Chick ... she killed her husband and son?
Blonde Rubber Man Kid ... he burned up Burned Guy?
Maid Lady ... did Blonde Old Chick kill her?

FAX

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Yes.
She killed one of her kids (at least), not sure about the husband.
Yes.
Yes.

Okie_Apparition
12-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Somewhat normal son committed suicide by cop
Husband(dont think he's shown up as a ghost) and old/young maid she caught in the bedroom & shot

jpadgett230
12-07-2011, 09:51 PM
CHIEFS SUCK! They just simply stink and I don't see them getting better anytime soon. If I were a Chiefs fan I would cry!!!:deevee:

FAX
12-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Interesting twist to tonight's episode. Interested to see how the parents react when they find out.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Yes.
She killed one of her kids (at least), not sure about the husband.
Yes.
Yes.

Thanks, I saw just about 2 minutes of tonight's episode and totally lost the thread.

Appreciate the assist.

FAX

58kcfan89
12-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Somewhat normal son committed suicide by cop
Husband(dont think he's shown up as a ghost) and old/young maid she caught in the bedroom & shot

Good call, I forgot she shot her husband at the same time she killed the maid.

But her son that was chained in the attic got killed with a pillow to the face. Can't remember if she's the one that actually did it or if it was her husband...

Thanks, I saw just about 2 minutes of tonight's episode and totally lost the thread.

Appreciate the assist.

FAX

No prob, I'm not sure which part of the episode you watched, but the last 5 minutes or so (when the blond Kurt Cobain kid & the girl get into the crawl space) was pretty surprising IMO.

Chiefnj2
12-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Good call, I forgot she shot her husband at the same time she killed the maid.

But her son that was chained in the attic got killed with a pillow to the face. Can't remember if she's the one that actually did it or if it was her husband...

No prob, I'm not sure which part of the episode you watched, but the last 5 minutes or so (when the blond Kurt Cobain kid & the girl get into the crawl space) was pretty surprising IMO.

Burn man smothered the mask kid in the attic. Tate burned him up in revenge for killing his brother.

Baby Lee
12-08-2011, 02:09 PM
http://www.avclub.com/articles/rubber-man,65488/

Funny read

notorious
12-11-2011, 10:00 AM
It was fairly predictable, especially when the cop mentioned the flys on the fruit bowl.

Okie_Apparition
12-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Season finale wednesday with only 1 left alive
twist

Tribal Warfare
12-22-2011, 12:35 AM
I assume that was also the series finale.

Deberg_1990
12-22-2011, 05:14 AM
I assume that was also the series finale.

Nope. It's been renewed

Chiefnj2
12-22-2011, 06:07 AM
Last episode was kind of a let down. I think it will be tough to have additional seasons.

Okie_Apparition
12-22-2011, 11:25 AM
I guess they're not tied to the house & can move on with the Damien child

notorious
12-22-2011, 08:56 PM
I really don't know where they are going to go with this now.

They can have flashbacks with just about everyone in the house, they can have a new couple move in again. Who knows?

DJ's left nut
12-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Season 1 was proof of concept, IMO.

Season 2 should simply hit the re-set button. New location, new ghosts, new situation if need be. All it has to be is "American".

The bottom line is that they've proven that the ghost story can work as a serial if the actors have the chops for it and the source material is good enough.

I think we've seen the last of the Harmons, demon-spawn child and all.

Tribal Warfare
12-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Season 1 was proof of concept, IMO.

Season 2 should simply hit the re-set button. New location, new ghosts, new situation if need be. All it has to be is "American".

The bottom line is that they've proven that the ghost story can work as a serial if the actors have the chops for it and the source material is good enough.

I think we've seen the last of the Harmons, demon-spawn child and all.

If they lose Faye Dunaway that would be a severe blow to the show and it's success, because of her name recognition and acting ability.

DJ's left nut
12-22-2011, 09:27 PM
If they lose Faye Dunaway that would be a severe blow to the show and it's success, because of her name recognition and acting ability.

She can't carry the show and I'm not sure how you can build 15 episodes around a toddler serial killer.

I just don't see a way to keep her in that show without it being insanely contrived. The kid's an evil little shit and the rest of the storyline is terminated.

They have to move on.

Realbaddog
12-22-2011, 09:43 PM

Sorry to correct, but she is not Faye Dunaway, her name is Jessica Lange....

Was a big name (and a great actress in her time)

Okie_Apparition
12-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Yeah, they can go in million different directions
Can they make it work, I don't know this season got thin at times

Tribal Warfare
12-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Sorry to correct, but she is not Faye Dunaway, her name is Jessica Lange....

Was a big name (and a great actress in her time)

Okay Jessica Lang, still heavy hitter this show needs another actor/actress with those type of chops. Unless they go into the psyche of a serial killer, or cop hunting him down to further the story like exploring Charles S. Dutton story with a totally different case tracking down such a crazed maniac.

Okie_Apparition
12-22-2011, 10:11 PM
They could start a new haunted house at mommy deariest's
1 kill in, I don't think the daughter died there

Chiefnj2
12-23-2011, 07:22 AM
They will be moving on:

So what does this mean for Season 2? Will Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott, who starred as Vivien and Ben, return to haunt the new owners of Murder House? Nope! "Those characters and those stories are done," creator Ryan Murphy told reporters Thursday morning. "Every season of the show will be a different haunting. Every season will have a beginning, a middle and an end. What you saw in the finale was the end of the Harmon house. The second season of the show will be a brand new home or building to haunt."

DJ's left nut
12-23-2011, 08:36 AM
They will be moving on:

So what does this mean for Season 2? Will Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott, who starred as Vivien and Ben, return to haunt the new owners of Murder House? Nope! "Those characters and those stories are done," creator Ryan Murphy told reporters Thursday morning. "Every season of the show will be a different haunting. Every season will have a beginning, a middle and an end. What you saw in the finale was the end of the Harmon house. The second season of the show will be a brand new home or building to haunt."

Outstanding.

That's the only way to keep that show going that wouldn't have been forced as all hell.

Fortunately it did well enough that they should be able to attract some pretty decent actors to fill the roles.

Okie_Apparition
12-23-2011, 11:48 AM
There are tons of actors who drop out of series work they can get
I finally figured out where I'd seen the physcic before
She was the nanny from Deadwood

58kcfan89
12-23-2011, 03:09 PM
They will be moving on:

Not that I don't believe you, cause I do, but where is this from?

Agree completely that it's best that they move on. I was a little disappointed with the finale, too much time change (3 years later, etc.) and the demon kid just doesn't make me want to watch that badly (seeing as how Tate was a nutjob & has a huge body count, too).

I wouldn't mind seeing Britton, McDermott, etc. make small/short cameos in some episodes in the next season, but they definitely need to move on. If a good cast is brought in, the show can keep working. Interested to see the setting, cast & whatnot of season 2.

notorious
12-23-2011, 07:22 PM
There are tons of actors who drop out of series work they can get
I finally figured out where I'd seen the physcic before
She was the nanny from Deadwood

She was also the secretary on "What Women Want".

DJJasonp
12-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Sad to see the season/story end....but really enjoyed the ride..

More info on Season 2 here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/22/idUS160172769120111222

RickObie
12-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Sad to see the season/story end....but really enjoyed the ride..

More info on Season 2 here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/22/idUS160172769120111222

Sissy!

Okie_Apparition
12-25-2011, 04:36 AM
It's on FX
the next season will be half over before I realize it

Deberg_1990
08-23-2012, 06:20 AM
Season 2 teasers are out. Asylum......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tpr5bgZ6YiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XgMPLY6aFPQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q7EkQsnVVEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefnj2
08-23-2012, 02:13 PM
I love horror movies, but it would be nice if AHS had some original ideas. They can't think of anything better than the spiderwalk from the Exorcist for a teaser?

vailpass
08-23-2012, 02:16 PM
I started out hating that show but left it on the DVR to-do list anyway. One night I was sitting outside having a cocktail and ended up watching half the season back to back. Got pretty good.

Tribal Warfare
08-31-2012, 04:19 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DAiWhtWd_u0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-XDWSBhMf-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990
10-11-2012, 09:12 AM
First 5 minutes if season 2 premeire online.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HDsh57D2Zn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Don't forget the SyFy Original Movie American Horror House coming out soon!!!

notorious
10-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Don't forget the SyFy Original Movie American Horror House coming out soon!!!

What is this "SyFy" channel you speak of?

Bowser
10-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Anybody watching? I think I need to set the DVR for this one, too......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e7XC-4zVirA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser
10-17-2012, 08:58 PM
The first ten seconds of that vid are probably my favorite of the promos, heh.

Pretty strong cast, to boot.

KcMizzou
10-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I watched, and I guess I kinda liked it. But just like last season it's just... all over the place. They seem more focused on throwing in as many horror references as possible, than having a coherent plot. It's more like a horror themed music video, than a show that hooks me in week to week.

Chiefnj2
10-18-2012, 08:59 AM
I watched, and I guess I kinda liked it. But just like last season it's just... all over the place. They seem more focused on throwing in as many horror references as possible, than having a coherent plot. It's more like a horror themed music video, than a show that hooks me in week to week.

That's how I feel. On one hand I think don't they have originality - cum throwing scene like Silence of the Lambs, innocent person institutionalized, crazy doctor conducting experiments on the wards, etc.

Then when there is something "original" does it really have to be an alien abduction? I don't really like the mix of horror and sci-fi.

Detoxing
10-18-2012, 09:43 AM
That's how I feel. On one hand I think don't they have originality - cum throwing scene like Silence of the Lambs, innocent person institutionalized, crazy doctor conducting experiments on the wards, etc.

Then when there is something "original" does it really have to be an alien abduction? I don't really like the mix of horror and sci-fi.

Trying to predict the plot changes here:

I think the Alien abduction is going to be what his brain remembers in place of the traumatizing event that occurred that night. And I think it was the "Mad Scientist" that actually skinned his wife.

I enjoyed it and i'm looking forward to next week's episode. I do agree that they aren't really doing anything new though, but i still find it entertaining. I think the characters are interesting enough.

vailpass
10-18-2012, 03:59 PM
I watched, I liked. the "all over the place" pace is good, it works for me. It isn't a life changing series by any means but a good tv show at the end of the day.

Deberg_1990
10-18-2012, 04:06 PM
No McDermott and Britton this year?
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
10-19-2012, 10:52 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/dylan-mcdermott-returning-american-horror-story-191604186.html

DJJasonp
10-20-2012, 11:37 AM

i think that's part of the point (and title) of the show.....

They pay homage to classic american horror stories.

Just like last season (Rosemary's Baby obviously comes to mind)

beach tribe
10-20-2012, 12:10 PM
I've watched the first four episodes. Meh. Does it get better?

Brock
10-20-2012, 12:53 PM
I've watched the first four episodes. Meh. Does it get better?

IMO, not really. I still watch it, but it's just kind of a time waster.

DJ's left nut
10-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Just got around to watching episode 1 of Asylum.

Ultimately I think we're going to get more of a 'gore-porn' season built around shock value and queasiness rather than a raw thriller.

Last season was a pretty great story that got its draw from raw tension - I think this will be more of the lowest common denominator horror than that.

It still looks decent, just different. I think the casting was a little lazy, but I understand the directors desire for a throughput.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Didn't watch 1, but I'm digging season 2 thus far.

notorious
10-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Tate is fucking crazy, that's why he sees aliens. The reporter woman is right.

Detoxing
11-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Clearly this past episode inspired a lot of conversation.

:rolleyes:

I thought it was the worst episode of the series.

KcMizzou
11-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Clearly this past episode inspired a lot of conversation.

:rolleyes:

I thought it was the worst episode of the series.And on Halloween night! I was underwhelmed.

vailpass
11-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Tate is ****ing crazy, that's why he sees aliens. The reporter woman is right.

Still, where did that mechanical spider thing come from that was implanted in his neck?

Tribal Warfare
11-16-2012, 12:10 AM
FX’s ‘American Horror Story’ Renewed For Third Installment; Jessica Lange To Return (http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/fxs-american-horror-story-renewed-for-third-installment/)
By NELLIE ANDREEVA Thursday November 15, 2012 @ 10:18am PST

FX has picked up a third installment of its horror anthology franchise American Horror Story with a 13-episode order. Production of the untitled new cycle of AHS will begin next summer and premiere in the fall of 2013. FX and AHS creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s are keeping mum on details about the next incarnation but announced that, like was the case with American Horror Story and American Horror Story: Asylum, many of the actors will return in different roles next year, including star Jessica Lange.

The news comes with Season 2, American Horror Story: Asylum, still on the air, headed to its conclusion on January 23. It has been a formidable demo force in the Wednesday 10 PM time period, with last night’s episode topping all broadcast networks in Adults 18-34 (2.1). Vs. last week, AHS: Asylum was up 30% in Adults 18-34 and 9% in Adults 18-49. “With American Horror Story: Asylum, Ryan and Brad have raised the bar in every way from Murder House, the first American Horror Story miniseries,” said FX president John Landgraf.

Lange won Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and Emmy awards for her role as Constance Langdon in 20th Century Fox TV-produced American Horror Story. Starring as Sister Jude in AHS: Asylum, Lange will be moving to the Lead Actress category in the Golden Globe and Emmy awards this year, FX said.

okoye35chiefs
11-16-2012, 07:46 AM
FX’s ‘American Horror Story’ Renewed For Third Installment; Jessica Lange To Return (http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/fxs-american-horror-story-renewed-for-third-installment/)

FX has picked up a third installment of its horror anthology franchise American Horror Story with a 13-episode order. Production of the untitled new cycle of AHS will begin next summer and premiere in the fall of 2013. FX and AHS creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s are keeping mum on details about the next incarnation but announced that, like was the case with American Horror Story and American Horror Story: Asylum, many of the actors will return in different roles next year, including star Jessica Lange.

The news comes with Season 2, American Horror Story: Asylum, still on the air, headed to its conclusion on January 23. It has been a formidable demo force in the Wednesday 10 PM time period, with last night’s episode topping all broadcast networks in Adults 18-34 (2.1). Vs. last week, AHS: Asylum was up 30% in Adults 18-34 and 9% in Adults 18-49. “With American Horror Story: Asylum, Ryan and Brad have raised the bar in every way from Murder House, the first American Horror Story miniseries,” said FX president John Landgraf.

Lange won Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and Emmy awards for her role as Constance Langdon in 20th Century Fox TV-produced American Horror Story. Starring as Sister Jude in AHS: Asylum, Lange will be moving to the Lead Actress category in the Golden Globe and Emmy awards this year, FX said.

:clap:

I seriously watch 4 shows on TV...
1. Anything Football
2. Homeland
3. Dexter
4. AHS

notorious
11-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Yes. This show is pretty damn good.

Detoxing
11-16-2012, 09:50 AM
I Watched this week's episode yesterday. Pretty good, i liked it.

Bump
11-16-2012, 10:07 AM
I guess I'll have to start watching this

notorious
11-16-2012, 10:15 AM
The guy that played the gay person (1st season) and the psychologist on this season is a fantastic actor.

He also plays Spock and Silar (Heros).

vailpass
11-16-2012, 11:16 AM

Good news.

okoye35chiefs
11-16-2012, 11:26 AM
The guy that played the gay person (1st season) and the psychologist on this season is a fantastic actor.

i think it's pretty cool that the same actors are playing different roles...

some good actors on this show...

notorious
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
i think it's pretty cool that the same actors are playing different roles...

some good actors on this show...

They are second to none IMO. Breaking Bad level of acting.

notorious
11-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Does anyone notice that Tate's accent changes from time to time? I think he has a multiple personality disorder.

Baby Lee
11-16-2012, 04:49 PM

That sexual conversion scene was surreal as both Sarah Paulson and Zachary Quinto are gay IRL.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Was watching this the other night and an episode of Glee broke out WTF????

Some of the ways the charactars met their "ends" was pretty cool though.

Detoxing
01-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Was watching this the other night and an episode of Glee broke out WTF????

Some of the ways the charactars met their "ends" was pretty cool though.

I hated that episode. HATED it.

The glee thing....WTF.

If i wanted to watch glee, i'd watch glee. Why the producer needed to throw that in there was beyond stupid.

And i honestly hated the way the characters died. They spent all that time building them up.....just to kill them so easily in a matter of 10 minutes. fuck that.

I didn't like the following episode either.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-16-2013, 05:25 PM

The glee thing....WTF.

If i wanted to watch glee, i'd watch glee. Why the producer needed to throw that in there was beyond stupid.

And i honestly hated the way the characters died. They spent all that time building them up.....just to kill them so easily in a matter of 10 minutes. fuck that.

Got that silly song in my head, heh.

Yeah, they all bit the dust rapid fire. How many episodes are left? Two?

okoye35chiefs
01-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Last season the end felt rushed too. I hope they dont rush the last two episodes

The Bad Guy
01-17-2013, 05:51 PM

The glee thing....WTF.

And i honestly hated the way the characters died. They spent all that time building them up.....just to kill them so easily in a matter of 10 minutes. **** that.

I think the AHS writers are the same guys who write Glee.

Agree with all your points.

notorious
01-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Last season the end felt rushed too. I hope they dont rush the last two episodes

Wow, it was rushed.

JFC.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-19-2013, 08:28 AM
This is just too all over the place.

hometeam
01-19-2013, 08:29 AM
This is just too all over the place.

Agreed. Wtf, DANCE SCENE?

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-19-2013, 08:35 AM
Aliens, Psycho, Devil, Canibals, Nazi Dr.,Glee spot. It's just absurd, but I keep watching, heh.

notorious
01-19-2013, 08:35 AM
To be honest, it's losing me right now.

It went from fantastic to borderline bad. You can't kill the two most interesting characters and expect things to stay good.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Thredson was the shit.

okoye35chiefs
01-21-2013, 09:03 AM
i have no idea what to expect in this last one!?

they have so many things to explain... love the show but just feel a little lost at the direction at this point..

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Bump for the season finale tonight

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-24-2013, 11:07 AM
Yeah, pretty predictable

DJ's left nut
01-24-2013, 11:10 AM
That one came off the rails pretty badly over the last 3 weeks.

Really? That's all it took to kill the devil and the devil stayed dead? And I hate how they had Johnny collapse into a sobbing heap. The guy is a standard-issue psycopath and suddenly he just grew a conscious?

Bullshit - look at how they had him chop the guys arm off and just kinda stand there, shrug-shouldered about it. He had no concept of humanity - he'd have put a bullet in her dome and walked away without batting an eye. He damn sure would've done it after she called his beloved father evil.

That was a nonsense ending, IMO.

notorious
01-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Everything got tied up in a neat little package.

Next season I hope they don't over-do the multiple story lines.

hometeam
01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Everything got tied up in a neat little package.

Next season I hope they don't over-do the multiple story lines.

Agreed, i was worried how they would close out so much different stuff.

One thing they did leave hanging was when sister Jude went and visited the parents of the girl she 'killed' while driving drunk. The father was suspicious and knew it was her, and even the mother says something like 'He never gave up looking for the person who hit her and drove off' but then they never expanded on that part. It was a flash in the pan scene that didn't connect with ANYTHING else in the show, kind of like the glee scene.

The Bad Guy
01-24-2013, 09:11 PM
That one came off the rails pretty badly over the last 3 weeks.

Really? That's all it took to kill the devil and the devil stayed dead? And I hate how they had Johnny collapse into a sobbing heap. The guy is a standard-issue psycopath and suddenly he just grew a conscious?

Bullshit - look at how they had him chop the guys arm off and just kinda stand there, shrug-shouldered about it. He had no concept of humanity - he'd have put a bullet in her dome and walked away without batting an eye. He damn sure would've done it after she called his beloved father evil.

That was a nonsense ending, IMO.

1 million % agreed.

The Bad Guy
01-24-2013, 09:11 PM
What exactly was the point of Kit having Jude live with him?

okoye35chiefs
01-25-2013, 05:43 AM
spoliers..

I don't get it...

aliens...wtf no wrap up..just took kit and that was it..

this is the same shit they did at the end of season 1... rushed through a bunch of stuff but didn't answer anything..

not happy...

DJ's left nut
01-25-2013, 09:39 AM

That was actually the one thing about the ending that I liked.

Kit was clearly a bit over his head with the kids and Jude really had 'earned' a happy ending, IMO. Kit was the only person in the series with a soul and someone that you actually believed could have provided her with her salvation.

Now having Alma suddenly become an axe murderer was extremely stupid. Like easily the dumbest part of the entire series to date. I mean WTF? It wasn't even a twist - it was just stupid.

That said, if you're going to have someone plunge an axe into someone else as part of the storyline...they did it well. The 'thunk' sound and the gurgle as she got blasted (and the look of shock on her face while she was on the ground) was jarring.

It was an extremely stupid scene that was extremely well executed. In essence, it was the best vanilla and shit ice cream you'll ever eat.

hometeam
01-25-2013, 06:55 PM
I think they will get renewed for season 3 but be on a short leash.

Tribal Warfare
01-25-2013, 11:05 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9122496&postcount=150

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-26-2013, 08:37 AM

Already a season 3 and no way it's on a short leash. It's goofy as all hell, but still better than alot of garbage plaguing today's TV.

notorious
01-26-2013, 08:40 AM
It set the bar very high in Season One and maintained it for a while in 2.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-26-2013, 08:43 AM
It set the bar very high in Season One and maintained it for a while in 2.

Heard SyFy tried to pick up on the steam a bit and had an original movie called American Horror House ROFL. You watch?

notorious
01-26-2013, 08:44 AM
Heard SyFy tried to pick up on the steam a bit and had an original movie called American Horror House ROFL. You watch?

Oh no.

And no.

LMAO

On a side note, I just finished Season One of Farscape, again. At SciFi got something right.

The Bad Guy
01-26-2013, 09:37 PM

No way. This will be a series that goes at least 4-5 seasons.

There's a huge following.

KcMizzou
01-26-2013, 10:35 PM
No way. This will be a series that goes at least 4-5 seasons.

There's a huge following.But... it sucks. There's no substance to it.

It's just a bunch of horror cliches jumbled together with no real plot.

DJ's left nut
01-27-2013, 04:13 PM
But... it sucks. There's no substance to it.

It's just a bunch of horror cliches jumbled together with no real plot.

I wouldn't go that far at all.

Last year the plot held together throughout and actually did a good job of building on itself. And I personally didn't feel like the ending was rushed at all; just a little open-ended. Ultimately I think that was by design and not an execution error.

This season was much the same for most of the season...then the last few weeks just absolutely spun apart.

I agree, it'll go 4-5 seasons, IMO.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-28-2013, 04:54 AM
How about an entire season of American Horror Glee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okoye35chiefs
01-28-2013, 05:53 AM
as much as I hated the ends of 1 and 2 with that rushed feeling

I am a fan and will be back for season 3

hometeam
01-29-2013, 06:05 PM
as much as I hated the ends of 1 and 2 with that rushed feeling

I am a fan and will be back for season 3

Agreed.

Season one was fucking awesome.

2 was good, but with some WTF moments.

Still enough that I will be setting my DVR for season 3

Tribal Warfare
03-20-2013, 02:13 PM
'American Horror Story' season 3: Ryan Murphy reveals subtitle (http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/15/american-horror-story-season-3-ryan-murphy-reveals-subtitle/)

American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy, joined by members of the AHS cast, took the stage at PaleyFest Friday night and revealed that season 3 will be called…

American Horror Story: Coven!

“It’s a really cool story we’ve been talking about for a couple of years. So we’re going to do that,” Murphy said. He also reiterated what he told EW after the season 2 finale, saying filming will take place in several “cool” locations, including New Orleans.
Though much of the conversation during the show’s PaleyFest panel focused on the second season of the anthology, in a surprise moment, Oscar winner/season 3 cast member Kathy Bates took the stage, and Murphy vaguely teased her “cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs” character.
“I wanted to see a lot of scenes with Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates going at it,” Murphy said, “so that’s what you’re going to see.”
Previously, Murphy told EW that “female power” would be a major theme of season 3 and it would have a signature, iconic monster — in the vein of Rubber Man of season 1 and Bloody Face of season 2 — who was female.

Rausch
03-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Still no season 2 on Netflix! :cuss:

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Interesting start with an all-star cast

hometeam
10-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Saw it tonight. Loving it already.

Detoxing
10-10-2013, 10:00 AM
It was interesting. I think it's going to be a good season. Im not sure about the "i gotta **** ya to kill ya" angle. Im already rooting for the Voodoo chick though.

hometeam
10-10-2013, 11:07 AM
It was interesting. I think it's going to be a good season. Im not sure about the "i gotta **** ya to kill ya" angle. Im already rooting for the Voodoo chick though.

Yea not sure

why she did that, she could have easily just pulled the plug on dudes machine

Sorter
10-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Gives the term "hate fuck" a whole new perspective.

Kinda.

kaplin42
10-11-2013, 08:53 AM

Reminds me of the movie Teeth (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1).

But other than that, yeah I like the show, can't wait to see where this is going. I also really like that they keep bringing back actors/actresses from past seasons but in different roles.

notorious
10-11-2013, 12:14 PM
It's a lot better than most of last season's garbage.

Gonzo
10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
It's a lot better than most of last season's garbage.

Agreed. Last season could've been so much better. I mean Christ.... How do you fuck up the insane asylum angle? Well, they did.

Detoxing
10-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Agreed. Last season could've been so much better. I mean Christ.... How do you **** up the insane asylum angle? Well, they did.

I thought they did a good job early, but it just completely unraveled and fucked itself as the season went on.

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Agreed. Last season could've been so much better. I mean Christ.... How do you fuck up the insane asylum angle? Well, they did.

I thought they did a good job early, but it just completely unraveled and fucked itself as the season went on.

Yep, they tried to add too much shit at once, the crazy sadistic Doctor, serial killer/leatherface, demon possession, alien abduction, and the wrongfully imprisoned angles.

MotherfuckerJones
10-11-2013, 07:55 PM
This is cool. Watching the first new episode now.

Tribal Warfare
10-16-2013, 09:14 PM
I like the theme of some good tunes in very pivotal scenes.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Good stuff. Now we get Frankenfrat ROFL

hometeam
10-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Ok so. Just watched my DVRed episode. This show is exceeding my expectations after last season (not that it was bad)

MotherfuckerJones
10-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Show is crazy so far, like it.

Rausch
10-22-2013, 05:40 AM
I watched the 1st season (with the family and crazy neighbor lady) and not sure I'm following after that. Was that a 1 and done season and then they just switched over to the crazy house and then now to witches?

Is every season a different concept?...

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2013, 06:30 AM

Yes, completely different concepts/ and story arcs.

hometeam
10-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Yep, each season is a new story.

Season 1 was awesome.

Season 2 was good, but not like season 1

Season 3 is setting up to be very good

notorious
10-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Good stuff. Now we get Frankenfrat ROFL

It's going to be a hell of a twist when the girls get a scorching case of herpes from the 12" meat pipe that was sewed on by the movie star whore.

hometeam
10-22-2013, 07:44 AM
It's going to be a hell of a twist when the girls get a scorching case of herpes from the 12" meat pipe that was sewed on by the movie star whore.

Movie star whore is slutty hot~

notorious
10-22-2013, 07:54 AM

Would.

headsnap
10-22-2013, 09:33 AM

yes, but with many of the same actors playing the different roles...

kaplin42
10-22-2013, 09:40 AM

I myself am a Lily Rabe fan. Unhfff

Not a spoiler, just a pic.
http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lily-rabe-at-blue-jasmine-premiere-in-new-york_2.jpg

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Would.

The question is....Would you fucker if you bled out from the eyeballs afterwards :hmmm: (I know that isn't her power)

notorious
10-22-2013, 05:47 PM
The question is....Would you ****er if you bled out from the eyeballs afterwards :hmmm: (I know that isn't her power)

Die happy?

Tough question........

DJ's left nut
10-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Yeah. This is gonna be a pretty awesome season.

Tribal Warfare
10-23-2013, 01:34 PM

Yep, that's Eric Roberts kid

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-23-2013, 01:43 PM
So, when is the musical episode?

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Holy incest batman jfc

sd4chiefs
10-23-2013, 10:22 PM
That 'La La La' tune is stuck in my head. It is driving me crazy. :deevee:

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-23-2013, 10:45 PM
...and now they off "her" bastards

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Nobody watching? I like it .... even though it is goofy as all hell.

Sorter
10-25-2013, 09:40 AM
"Precious" touching herself then being raped by a Minotaur.

Nice.

Detoxing
10-25-2013, 09:45 AM
"Precious" touching herself then being raped by a Minotaur.

Nice.

This is what annoys me about this show sometimes. They go out of their way to shock you and sometimes it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Minotaur is here to kill you....then all of a sudden you wanna fuck it? Uhmmm....ok.

Hey, your son was brutally killed. Now he's back to life and looks like frankenstein and Mom doesn't find that the least bit strange? Uh....yeah.....

Sorter
10-25-2013, 09:48 AM
This is what annoys me about this show sometimes. They go out of their way to shock you and sometimes it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Minotaur is here to kill you....then all of a sudden you wanna fuck it? Uhmmm....ok.

Hey, your son was brutally killed. Now he's back to life and looks like frankenstein and Mom doesn't find that the least bit strange? Uh....yeah.....

She knew his uhh..."body" was different.

The Bad Guy
10-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Episode was all over the damn place.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-26-2013, 08:36 AM

Yeah, she wasn't used to seein that whopper when she saw him in the shower!

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Episode was all over the damn place.

This show always has potential, but they ruin it every damn year by going full retard.

hometeam
10-26-2013, 08:46 AM
This show always has potential, but they ruin it every damn year by going full retard.

I watched it on DVR last night

My jaw dropped open and I uttered many WTF's for this episode.

seriously wtf.

Also damn, that slut is hot.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-26-2013, 08:59 AM
I watched it on DVR last night

My jaw dropped open and I uttered many WTF's for this episode.

seriously wtf.

Also damn, that slut is hot.

I am going to miss her. Guess the neighbor boy will have to settle for tapping the mind reading chick now LMAO

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Night of the Living Dead!

frankotank
10-31-2013, 09:33 AM

welp....they explained the hell out of THAT comment didn't they!

time has not been good to Mare Winningham! there was a time she was rather cute. she was never a Lily Rabe or anything....but she was aight...

http://www.fanphobia.net/uploads/actors/19624/Mare-Winningham-in--Brothers.jpg

also, just noticed this.....and I'm good at recognizing folks on shows....but I missed this...
I never put it together that this guy is Denis O'Hare who played Russel Edgerton on True Blood.

http://media4.onsugar.com/files/2013/10/11/725/n/1922283/e66fd2a2803067a6_denis.xxxlarge/i/Denis-OHare.jpg

frankotank
10-31-2013, 09:39 AM
so far I like this season much better than last season.
it is kinda cool the way they change the entire show from season to season.
hope Lily Rabe gets more involved.
bet the hottie that got her throat slit isn't done being on the show.....

the minotaur/fat chick scene was just wrong. in reality that minotaur woulda been all..."I've hit cows better than that!"

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker%2Fbr6b8dTOT6JN8rTtP9zB_hell_no.jpg

hometeam
10-31-2013, 09:46 AM
so far I like this season much better than last season.
it is kinda cool the way they change the entire show from season to season.
hope Lily Rabe gets more involved.
bet the hottie that got her throat slit isn't done being on the show.....

the minotaur/fat chick scene was just wrong. in reality that minotaur woulda been all..."I've hit cows better than that!"

You can bet Mrs 'power of resurgence untrained witch' will be back. And no way Emma Robertson is done.

Clyde Frog
10-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Murphy is breaking my heart. How can he deny us by keeping Alexandra Breckenridge (young Moira) out of season 2 then bringing her back for only a few seconds then take her away again?

sd4chiefs
10-31-2013, 02:42 PM
It was like the extra's from Walking Dead made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up on the set. :doh!:

hometeam
10-31-2013, 04:42 PM
Murphy is breaking my heart. How can he deny us by keeping Alexandra Breckenridge (young Moira) out of season 2 then bringing her back for only a few seconds then take her away again?

I KNEW I had seen her before!

notorious
11-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Precious beat her meat flaps to get the bullhead monster horny using her voodoo. If bullhead guy is horny he will want to kill pussy instead of fat voodoo bitches.

This season is going down the toilet fast. The redhead maid/mistress is hot, but they killed her already.

Sigh.

notorious
11-06-2013, 09:21 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3425989/trainwreck-o.gif

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-07-2013, 09:55 PM
This show is full retard.

hometeam
11-07-2013, 10:53 PM
just watched it on DVR, I still wonder wtf sometimes, but the main storyline is strong. Also, what the FUCK is up with all the crazy camera angles, was this shit ode to sam raimi this week? wtf!

frankotank
11-08-2013, 01:03 PM
that fat black girl is just......I mean.....damn.....I'm going all Omaha here......she is just plain frigging DISGUSTING! like barfing all over the crapper disgusting. dayamn!

notorious
11-08-2013, 03:40 PM
This show is full retard.

Careful, she's a witch.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121024053035/americanhorrorstory/images/thumb/f/f5/Addie.png/210px-Addie.png

And yes, this show is a train wreck.

Gonzo
11-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Careful, she's a witch.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121024053035/americanhorrorstory/images/thumb/f/f5/Addie.png/210px-Addie.png

LMAO
wrong but LMAO

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Careful, she's a witch.

Oh boy ROFL