PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Anybody watch Survivor?

NJChiefsFan
10-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Doesn't seem like reality shows are big in this forum, and I hate most myself. Just curious if anybody watched Survivor.

If so.....season finally started to pick up a little tonight.

Fruit Ninja
10-06-2011, 01:59 AM
i love Survivor. Russel's newphew is a fucking idiot, but he may be fun to watch because he's all over the place fighting the good and bad inside. lol

NJChiefsFan
10-06-2011, 02:09 AM
i love Survivor. Russel's newphew is a ****ing idiot, but he may be fun to watch because he's all over the place fighting the good and bad inside. lol

Its unreal how extreme he is. Thats the type of personality that gets caught in a cult. I laugh at the kid but I also feel for him a little. As Coach told him, you hear something and take it as fact.

I couldn't figure out who I wanted to root for. I think I am going with the crew going against Ozzy. Dawn/Cocceran/other guy. Also like Sophie and the black chick on the blue side.

I didn't know what to think about Redemption Island last season. I seem to look forward to it this year.

Chiefnj2
10-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Russel's nephew is insane. That talk he gave to the camera last week about the "good and evil forces" arguing in his head. You can picture that same talk going on when he has some girl down at the bottom of a well in his basement with a basket and some lotion.

NJChiefsFan
10-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Russel's nephew is insane. That talk he gave to the camera last week about the "good and evil forces" arguing in his head. You can picture that same talk going on when he has some girl down at the bottom of a well in his basement with a basket and some lotion.

Haha seriously. He is going to screw up an alliance. He can't be trusted.

Jawshco
10-06-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm a big Survivor fan, but for some reason this season bores me. Bringing back coach and Ozzy was a mistake. They're both too toned down to much to be interesting. The only interesting one is the nerd. The talkative Asian girl is cute, but annoying.

KcMizzou
10-06-2011, 09:09 PM
I actually really like Coach this time around (so far)... rooted against him in other seasons.

I've never seen Ozzy before, but he needs to be taken out, or he'll run things like Boston Rob.

Brandon won't last long, he's wildly emotional. He seemed to want that one girl voted out simply because she was hot. WTF?

Fruit Ninja
10-07-2011, 12:24 AM
I actually really like Coach this time around (so far)... rooted against him in other seasons.

I've never seen Ozzy before, but he needs to be taken out, or he'll run things like Boston Rob.

Brandon won't last long, he's wildly emotional. He seemed to want that one girl voted out simply because she was hot. WTF?

Me too. Coach is actually playing the game this year. This shit is going to get epic with little hantz. He's going to lose it watch. He still clearly has demons he's battling and starving with no food is going to make it even worse. ITs going to end in disaster for him. haha

NJChiefsFan
10-07-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm a big Survivor fan, but for some reason this season bores me. Bringing back coach and Ozzy was a mistake. They're both too toned down to much to be interesting. The only interesting one is the nerd. The talkative Asian girl is cute, but annoying.

Thats why I started the thread this week. I was curious if anybody thought it finally picked up this week.

Anybody else forget that the cowboy is even on the show. Its all well and good to "survive", but if you play in the shadows you never get the votes. Its a fine strategy, but only if you plan to make a move worth a winning vote later on, and that guy will never do that. You can't check-fold your way to the win. Unless you do so and then win the final 5 challenges as your arguement.

DaKCMan AP
10-07-2011, 10:08 AM
I also hated Coach in previous seasons, but like him so far this season.

Mini-Hantz is annoying as hell. I was a Russell fan but his nephew is a tool. Hope he gets voted out soon.

Don't like Ozzy either, they need to blindside him.

Redemption Island is meh. It cuts out the separate team reward challenges, which I like seeing.

DaKCMan AP
10-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Anybody else forget that the cowboy is even on the show. Its all well and good to "survive", but if you play in the shadows you never get the votes. Its a fine strategy, but only if you plan to make a move worth a winning vote later on, and that guy will never do that. You can't check-fold your way to the win. Unless you do so and then win the final 5 challenges as your arguement.

Yes. When they went to tribal and Jeff asked him a question I thought, "Who the hell is he?"

Then he completely dodged the question with a lame answer.

Chiefnj2
10-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Early seasons Jeff used to be a lot more neutral at tribal council. These days it looks like he tries to help steer votes a certain way (keeping the people they think are better for ratings).

I also don't understand why the new players don't immediately vote out the ringers. They have such a huge advantage as to the mental toll of the game, where clues/idols are hidden, when they will be hidden, etc. Ozzy telling people not to talk strategy reminded me so much of last year with Rob telling people not to talk. Wake up fools.

Fruit Ninja
10-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Early seasons Jeff used to be a lot more neutral at tribal council. These days it looks like he tries to help steer votes a certain way (keeping the people they think are better for ratings).

I also don't understand why the new players don't immediately vote out the ringers. They have such a huge advantage as to the mental toll of the game, where clues/idols are hidden, when they will be hidden, etc. Ozzy telling people not to talk strategy reminded me so much of last year with Rob telling people not to talk. Wake up fools.

Jeff has explained it. he said he asks questions let them talk and if he feels there is tension with certain people, he will ask them. Its only the right thing to do for the TV show.

These people are weak. malnurished, sleep deprived, its so easy for him to get them going nuts.

Once he figured that out, he's a pro at it.

NJChiefsFan
10-08-2011, 12:14 AM

They get enough young lazy players to side with them for the easy ride and they have the votes from then on. How Boston Rob's crew didn't blind-side him before it got too late still blows my mind.

KcMizzou
10-08-2011, 12:36 AM
They get enough young lazy players to side with them for the easy ride and they have the votes from then on. How Boston Rob's crew didn't blind-side him before it got too late still blows my mind.It's crazy. Charisma... he's got it.

Jawshco
10-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Finding some favorites to root for usually drives my interest in Survivor. I like being able to pick the winner and cheer them on through the season. I've chosen the winner early on 3 seasons straight, but this season has me baffled so far. I don't know who I like as the end game contenders.

Coach is playing a solid game, but he's boring me a bit too. I think Ozzy will get blindsided. Lil' Hantz won't last long. IDK who to pick. Right now I'm seeing the possibility of Dawn and Albert being contenders, but no one person is really standing out to me. It looks like it will start getting more interesting next week.

<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbs.com/e/eE14Xgr8oydxvm2AYBqKJOlINVPpVFNh/cbs/1/" /></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="270" src="http://www.cbs.com/e/eE14Xgr8oydxvm2AYBqKJOlINVPpVFNh/cbs/1/" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

cardken
10-08-2011, 03:04 PM
I think it's unfair to bring back former contestants, unless playing against other formers. Too much advantage, big difference from watching it and playing it, yaknow? That being said I was a huge fan of Boston Rob last season, he ruled form day one. But like I said too much advantage.
Pulling against Ozzy and Coach. Great season thus far. Brandon is crazy zealot, he's a loose cannon. I can't imagine he passed the psychological test to get on there, the producers know he would make great TV.

cardken
10-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Jeff has explained it. he said he asks questions let them talk and if he feels there is tension with certain people, he will ask them. Its only the right thing to do for the TV show.

These people are weak. malnurished, sleep deprived, its so easy for him to get them going nuts.

Once he figured that out, he's a pro at it.

After 20 plus seasons he has it down, and besides he doesn't steer votes, just gets everything out. I think it's a good thing, it tries to neutralize all the "not talk strategy" strategy. When he decides to move on the show would suffer, but seeing as he is an executive producer now, I think it will be around awhile.
I never understood how in every season there is one Alpha who steps into the role of leader of each camp every season. I guess it's psychology but damn, always a douche you takes that leader role.

Fruit Ninja
10-08-2011, 05:04 PM
After 20 plus seasons he has it down, and besides he doesn't steer votes, just gets everything out. I think it's a good thing, it tries to neutralize all the "not talk strategy" strategy. When he decides to move on the show would suffer, but seeing as he is an executive producer now, I think it will be around awhile.
I never understood how in every season there is one Alpha who steps into the role of leader of each camp every season. I guess it's psychology but damn, always a douche you takes that leader role.

Jeff has said time and time agian that as long as fans watch he will keep doing it and is going nowhere! He loves his job, cant say i blame him. haha

MagicHef
10-10-2011, 04:02 AM
I really hope that Redemption Island ends at the merge. I am quite sure that the lack of individual reward challenges was a large contributing factor toward Rob being able to control his tribe so well.

Aries Walker
10-10-2011, 04:52 AM
This season will get a lot better once they get rid of Lil' Russell. The show focuses on him way too much. He's a grade-A misogynistic dick pretending to be righteous, and on top of that he's just a bad player who's going to take a good one down with him. And he's annoying.

Ozzy, if their tribe has a brain in their head, will last until merge and not a second longer. You do not want to be competing against him in individual immunity.

WV
10-11-2011, 12:04 AM
This season will get a lot better once they get rid of Lil' Russell. The show focuses on him way too much. He's a grade-A misogynistic dick pretending to be righteous, and on top of that he's just a bad player who's going to take a good one down with him. And he's annoying.

Ozzy, if their tribe has a brain in their head, will last until merge and not a second longer. You do not want to be competing against him in individual immunity.

Agreed...great synapses of Lil Hantz. I like Coach this year but this new "Rastafarianish" Ozzy is getting on my nerves, he should be gone ASAP.

Chiefnj2
10-11-2011, 08:30 AM
This season will get a lot better once they get rid of Lil' Russell. .

No way he's great. 3 days on the island and he's melting down because of good v. evil battles going on in his brain. He can't handle being within 20 yards of an attractive woman. He's entertainment gold. Without him, there is close to no personality on his tribe.

Fairplay
10-12-2011, 01:38 AM
I also hated Coach in previous seasons, but like him so far this season.

Mini-Hantz is annoying as hell. I was a Russell fan but his nephew is a tool. Hope he gets voted out soon.

Don't like Ozzy either, they need to blindside him.

Redemption Island is meh. It cuts out the separate team reward challenges, which I like seeing.

I agree.

I like the choices that have been voted out so far. All lame people. The poet girl was really terrible. I like the nerd dude. He has been close to getting voted out though.
I would like Ozzy taken out. I can see him controlling the operation like Rob did last season which about made me sick.

NJChiefsFan
10-12-2011, 02:49 PM
I agree.

I like the choices that have been voted out so far. All lame people. The poet girl was really terrible. I like the nerd dude. He has been close to getting voted out though.
I would like Ozzy taken out. I can see him controlling the operation like Rob did last season which about made me sick.

He already has the young players that want to float through the game on his side.

Jawshco
10-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Dude! That meat challenge looked way too much like a zombie movie! That was nasty. This week things did get a little more interesting.

Aries Walker
10-13-2011, 03:34 AM
The poet girl was really terrible.
She certainly was good to look at. Unfortunately, that was about it.

NJChiefsFan
10-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Jim made an awesome move this episode. Ozzie made a minor mistake mentioning how Coach should vote out his right-hand man and Jim used it to get a blind side vote.

Instantly Jim, Dawn, and Cochrain are in the drivers seat in that tribe. Based off that move Jim is who I am rooting for. I like all 3 of those. On the other tribe it would be Coach, Sophie, or the baseball coach.

Not sure Jim can win it. He is very out there and obvious that he is smart and playing the game. At some point someone will push his buttons and he will reveal too much about his strategy qualities. Tough to tell whats going to happen but 2 strong alliances of 3 emerged tonight.

I give the edge to Coach's on strength and the idol. Jim's alliance has the benifit of not having a lightning rod like coach. Only Ozzie would be gunning for them and it looks like next episode Ozzie starts feeling sorry for himself.

luv
10-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Who was the nerdy guy? I haven't watched it since the first few episodes. He was annoying at first, but I decided to root for him.

Also, is Russel's nephew still on there?

Aries Walker
10-14-2011, 01:29 PM
The nerdy guy is Cochrane, who has watched (and apparently memorized) every episode of Survivor, ever. He's also a law student, meaning he's got wicked debate skills and has talked his way out of getting voted off before. It would be good to see him win, I have to admit - I'd especially like to see a showdown between him and Jim at the end.

And yes, sadly, Lil' Russell is still on there. I hate that guy.

NJChiefsFan
10-15-2011, 12:38 AM
The nerdy guy is Cochrane, who has watched (and apparently memorized) every episode of Survivor, ever. He's also a law student, meaning he's got wicked debate skills and has talked his way out of getting voted off before. It would be good to see him win, I have to admit - I'd especially like to see a showdown between him and Jim at the end.

For a guy that says his strength is social skills he often talks his way into trouble. He just talks to much, but now he has the numbers on his side.

Buck
10-15-2011, 12:49 AM
The meat challenge was the coolest challenge I've ever seen.

Fairplay
10-15-2011, 01:03 AM
The meat challenge was the coolest challenge I've ever seen.

Yeah that was crazy. Peoples jaws hurting, tooth loss, mouth cuts. heh

Go Cochran!

KcMizzou
10-15-2011, 01:35 AM
REWARD: you get to take all that meat back to camp. (along with the spit and possible puke)

luv
10-15-2011, 02:00 AM

Yay! Go nerdy smart guy!

Fruit Ninja
10-15-2011, 05:00 AM
REWARD: you get to take all that meat back to camp. (along with the spit and possible puke)

They have done that meat thing a few times, but i never remember them giving it all to the tribe. That was gross as fuck, but when your starving youll fucking eat it. Wash it out and boil the fuck out of it. haha

NJChiefsFan
10-15-2011, 05:57 PM
I thought the Redemption Island Challenge was cool this week as well.

NJChiefsFan
10-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Good episode tonight. Looks like pretty together tribes at this point. Once merge starts will be interesting to see how many people stick to that. Cowboy finally started making some decisions for once.

Fruit Ninja
10-20-2011, 06:10 AM
lol, Little Hantz is all over the damned place. You can tell he's battling the good and evil in him.

Chiefnj2
10-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Good episode tonight. Looks like pretty together tribes at this point.

I don't see the togetherness. I think there are some major divisions in the tribes.

NJChiefsFan
10-20-2011, 01:09 PM
I don't see the togetherness. I think there are some major divisions in the tribes.

relative to other seasons I think they are.

In the red tribe I think Jim will eventually try to screw over the group to take Cocharan and Dawn. But the other two young ones seem willing to play along, so aside from whatever Ozzy does thats 5 out of 6 that will probably vote together at the merge.

As for blue, while there was a divide over who to vote out, I don't think they are split. As the other guy who is the coach said, "loyalty and opinions are two different things." Just because you have different opinions on a vote doesn't mean you aren't loyal to your alliance.

Of course there seems like trouble, because there is always 1 or 2 scrambling and trying to change things. Eventually the blue team will have to get rid of little Hantz, and I am guessing that comes before getting rid of Edna.

Chiefnj2
10-20-2011, 01:32 PM
relative to other seasons I think they are.

In the red tribe I think Jim will eventually try to screw over the group to take Cocharan and Dawn. But the other two young ones seem willing to play along, so aside from whatever Ozzy does thats 5 out of 6 that will probably vote together at the merge.

As for blue, while there was a divide over who to vote out, I don't think they are split. As the other guy who is the coach said, "loyalty and opinions are two different things." Just because you have different opinions on a vote doesn't mean you aren't loyal to your alliance.

Of course there seems like trouble, because there is always 1 or 2 scrambling and trying to change things. Eventually the blue team will have to get rid of little Hantz, and I am guessing that comes before getting rid of Edna.

Little Hantz, although certifiably crazy, is probably the best in challenges for that team. Coach didn't hit any targets either yet blames Mikayla for losing the contest.

Albert can rule the entire blue tribe by telling Hantz and the cowboy that Coach has the immunity idol and didn't tell them. So much for loyalty.

Jim should try to get Ozzy back on his side and break up the blonde and Keith.

NJChiefsFan
10-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Little Hantz, although certifiably crazy, is probably the best in challenges for that team. Coach didn't hit any targets either yet blames Mikayla for losing the contest.

Albert can rule the entire blue tribe by telling Hantz and the cowboy that Coach has the immunity idol and didn't tell them. So much for loyalty.

That would be a great move by Albert down the line. Not sure the blonde and Keith will get broken up. For now I think Jim is doing a great job. If he makes another move too soon, a target will be on his back. Right now he made a big move and seems to have recieved no heat at all for it.

MagicHef
10-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Ozzy is playing probably the worst game I've ever seen from a returning player. A close second is Ozzy from Fans vs Favorites.

Fruit Ninja
10-20-2011, 04:16 PM

Telling hantz about the idol is the worst thing possible, dude will say in tribal council that Coach has it. Dude has aired everything out on every tribal council. Stupid move.

Chiefnj2
10-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Telling hantz about the idol is the worst thing possible, dude will say in tribal council that Coach has it. Dude has aired everything out on every tribal council. Stupid move.

So what? The point would be to break Hantz and Cowboy from coach/edna.

NJChiefsFan
10-21-2011, 12:25 AM

I think you missed his point. Point was to bury Coach with that move. You just stated why it would work.

Fairplay
10-21-2011, 01:35 AM

Why tell anyone you have the idol is beyond me.

Ozzy being a baby is funny.

Hantz is setting himself to get voted off.

Aries Walker
10-21-2011, 05:46 AM
There are still one or two characters this season that I know nothing - nothing! - about. I sure do know all I need to know about Coach, Ozzy, and that little shit Brandon, though.

It would be a mistake for Arthur (or Arnold or Alfred or whatever his name is - the black guy) to squeal on Brandon. It's likely to portray himself as a blabbermouth or tattletale, plus you want to keep the strong players together until the merge. After that, the gloves can come off, as suddenly the physically strong ones are the ones you want to boot. I'm pretty sure that's why Ozzy is still around; once they merge, he's in trouble because he's a major physical threat, and he has about zero friends.

Chiefnj2
10-21-2011, 08:07 AM
There are still one or two characters this season that I know nothing - nothing! - about. I sure do know all I need to know about Coach, Ozzy, and that little shit Brandon, though.

It would be a mistake for Arthur (or Arnold or Alfred or whatever his name is - the black guy) to squeal on Brandon. It's likely to portray himself as a blabbermouth or tattletale, plus you want to keep the strong players together until the merge. After that, the gloves can come off, as suddenly the physically strong ones are the ones you want to boot. I'm pretty sure that's why Ozzy is still around; once they merge, he's in trouble because he's a major physical threat, and he has about zero friends.

He knows Coach has the idol (thanks to his stupidity). Bringing coach to the merge with an idol would be bad. Better to blindside him now.

KcMizzou
10-21-2011, 10:12 PM

It would be a mistake for Arthur (or Arnold or Alfred or whatever his name is - the black guy) to squeal on Brandon. It's likely to portray himself as a blabbermouth or tattletale, plus you want to keep the strong players together until the merge. After that, the gloves can come off, as suddenly the physically strong ones are the ones you want to boot. I'm pretty sure that's why Ozzy is still around; once they merge, he's in trouble because he's a major physical threat, and he has about zero friends.Albert, I think?

NJChiefsFan
10-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Albert, I think?

Yeah its Albert. There are ways of "leaking" the news. At some point you need to get rid of players. If you ride them too long, you have no leverage and no ability to beat them in the vote.

MagicHef
10-27-2011, 03:12 AM
Interesting. I guess we'll see if the merge is next our not.

Buck
10-27-2011, 04:02 AM
That was the only play. If Cochran went and Upolu was down 7-5 it wouldn't matter anyway.

Aries Walker
10-27-2011, 06:27 AM
Except that Christine would almost certainly not cuddle back up with her hated old tribe who cut her loose - especially after Albert was giving advice to Mikayla over her during the challenge.

Plus, do they ever merge with an odd number of players? There are 11 left now. They could, theoretically, reintroduce the exile and then merge, but that would mean at season's end they'd have 3 finalists and 9 on the jury. I tend to think they'll want instead 3 finalists and only 7 on the jury. I think they'll wait one or maybe even two weeks before they merge.

Plus Ozzy seems confident that he can win any challenge, even though the Redemption Island challenges aren't big on swimming or running across the beach. I will be overjoyed when Christine beats that dolt in the picking-up-the-keys-with-the-stick challenge.

And God help me, I'm starting to like Coach. And I think Sophie is kinda cute.

Chiefnj2
10-27-2011, 06:28 AM
That was the only play. If Cochran went and Upolu was down 7-5 it wouldn't matter anyway.

Why didn't the thought cross their mind that Christina would be mad at her old tribe and jump ship first chance she got? The other girl already spilled the beans to the tribe that Benny runs the ship and they were on the outs with him.

KCUnited
10-27-2011, 06:36 AM
What Coach did to Hantz was excellent game. When they're mentally weak, make them think God has something to do with the outcome.

WV
10-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Except that Christine would almost certainly not cuddle back up with her hated old tribe who cut her loose - especially after Albert was giving advice to Mikayla over her during the challenge.

Plus, do they ever merge with an odd number of players? There are 11 left now. They could, theoretically, reintroduce the exile and then merge, but that would mean at season's end they'd have 3 finalists and 9 on the jury. I tend to think they'll want instead 3 finalists and only 7 on the jury. I think they'll wait one or maybe even two weeks before they merge.

Plus Ozzy seems confident that he can win any challenge, even though the Redemption Island challenges aren't big on swimming or running across the beach. I will be overjoyed when Christine beats that dolt in the picking-up-the-keys-with-the-stick challenge.

Agree with everything here except Sophia being cute :eek:

I'll also add that everyone besides Ozzy see's that he's not the Ozzy of old....I hope he gets beaten and his cocky ass gets sent packing again.

Buck
10-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Why didn't the thought cross their mind that Christina would be mad at her old tribe and jump ship first chance she got? The other girl already spilled the beans to the tribe that Benny runs the ship and they were on the outs with him.

They don't know that. Last year Matt was sent to Redemption early an stuck with his tribe.

Also who the he'll is that blonde girl on the Red tribe? I think that's the first speaking role she's had on the show so far.

Chiefnj2
10-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Last year Matt was sent to Redemption early an stuck with his tribe.

...and got voted out again immediately.

MagicHef
10-27-2011, 12:36 PM

They merged at 12 (including the redemption island returnee) last season. Also, the producers are dying for redemption island to become more relevant than it was last season, so I'm wondering that the merge will be next week, even if it isn't what they originally planned

Old Dog
10-27-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Christine knocks Ozzy off in whatever the challenge is next week.
I can't figure out if that's the ballsiest move I've seen or just another dumb one.

Chiefnj2
10-27-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm hoping they pull a twist where someone else is added to redemption island before any further elimination. Have a 3 way with only 1 survivor.

Old Dog
10-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Hell, Christina and Ozzy may kill each other before a challenge actually takes place

NJChiefsFan
10-28-2011, 01:21 AM
They don't know that. Last year Matt was sent to Redemption early an stuck with his tribe.

Also who the he'll is that blonde girl on the Red tribe? I think that's the first speaking role she's had on the show so far.

There is a major difference between her and Matt. She hated Coach from the beginning and still does. She gave the cowboy the finger for cheering for her and still talks about her hate for Coach. Hell she won't even call him coach.

WHAT exactly has the red tribe been watching to think that she isn't going to side with them. THAT is the reason the play was stupid. Anything can happen but the odds are so damn big that she is going to go to red that its not worth it. I am also not convinced Ozzy will win.

I like Coach right now but my favorite group is Jim, Dawn, and Cocharan.

Jawshco
10-28-2011, 01:57 AM
Okay, this season is finally getting interesting, but Ozzy is insane! Even of he wins the redemption challenge- he doesn't know that he'll be safe after that. Dude is a moron- and he gave the idol to Coch? Holy Carp!

Aries Walker
10-28-2011, 05:47 AM
Ah, yes, giving the immunity idol to the smartest and most glib player in the game, and the one who knows the most about how it's played, when he's in a moment of desperation, was a whole new level of cluelessness. He would have been better off giving it to Probst, or the other team, or just flinging it in the fire pit.

Fruit Ninja
10-28-2011, 05:48 AM
He's banking on Cochran being a good guy n giving it back. IF he makes it to the end, he's got Chochrans vote. Its just way to fucking risky.

Buck
11-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Wow I can't believe nobody has commented on this yet.

Cochran was a lame duck staying with the red team so he jumped to blue, where he is undoubtedly going to be the first person voted out when its down to 7 people. Still, nice power play to give yourself some kind of name in Survivor Lore.

Fruit Ninja
11-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Cochran did the RIGHT thing. His team shitted on him the whole time, i would have said fuck those douchebags as well. Shit changes, someone may like Cochrane and realize that if they take him along, they will win in the votes, yOu know he's going to have a hard time getting votes from his tribe.

Anything can happen right now.

KcMizzou
11-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Coach really nailed it in his little speech to Cochran.

Chiefnj2
11-03-2011, 03:25 PM
A smart player will want to take Cochran and Edna to the finals.

Buck
11-03-2011, 03:26 PM
On top of all that, he got Ozzy to play the idol. That was great.

WV
11-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Cochran was screwed no matter what he did. Neither team is going to take him far, but at least he has a chance to get on good graces with the new tribe. He was nothing but a pawn to his old tribe.

I'm ready for Ozzy to go anytime now.

KCUnited
11-03-2011, 03:33 PM

Hilarious that Cochran didn't even make it a full day into the merge before he found himself broke off by a superior player and gave up all the goods.

Buck
11-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Cochran was screwed no matter what he did. Neither team is going to take him far, but at least he has a chance to get on good graces with the new tribe. He was nothing but a pawn to his old tribe.

Yup, he better win immunity this week or he is out. Would love to see Ozzy vs Keith in the redemption challenge because it means one of them is gone.

Chiefnj2
11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Cochran has a better chance to make it to the final 3 with coach's tribe. Assuming they are somewhat loyal to him they will carry him to 7. Then he knows he's the swing vote if a division occurs.

NJChiefsFan
11-03-2011, 09:57 PM

I think blue will take him and he has to hope that the blue team splits enough to get him his own alliance.

He has been playing great. Ozzie's acting was horrible.

Yup, he better win immunity this week or he is out. Would love to see Ozzy vs Keith in the redemption challenge because it means one of them is gone.

I don't agree. I think the blue tribe keeps him around and Dawn won't vote for him from the Red tribe. Cochran could easily end up with Dawn, Sophie, and Cowboy or someone. Eventually the blue tribe will split. Once it gets down to smaller numbers they will start fighting each other.

Chiefnj2
11-04-2011, 08:33 AM
I don't agree. I think the blue tribe keeps him around and Dawn won't vote for him from the Red tribe. Cochran could easily end up with Dawn, Sophie, and Cowboy or someone. Eventually the blue tribe will split. Once it gets down to smaller numbers they will start fighting each other.

If Cochran is lucky perhaps he can get the blue tribe to vote out everyone but he and Dawn. Then he can work on Cowboy. Cowboy seems to be (although its tough to say with only 10 seconds of air time in 10 weeks) the furthest on the fringe of his alliance. Tell Cowboy it's obvious Coach is carrying Edna to the final 3. Does Cowboy think he can continually beat out Hanz, Albert and Sophie in challenges at the end of the game to gain immunity and grab the final 3rd spot? If not, he should think of switching.

Fairplay
11-04-2011, 11:45 AM
I must say i like this season of the show. Much more interesting then others i have watched. Last season was the suck.

Again, go Cochran! To me he makes this show, well him and Brandon.
It appears Brandon will look out for him according to next weeks show peek.
Kind of like Skipper with Gilligan. :thailor:

Ozzy has got to be next to get voted out as long as Cochran sides with his new team. He is the biggest threat so look for him to get voted out.
Then Ozzy...... as he walks out of tribal grabbing his torch will look at Cochran with those cold eyes, you can in-vision the little knives pointing right at him.

Look after your little buddy Brandon!

NJChiefsFan
11-04-2011, 11:52 AM
If Cochran is lucky perhaps he can get the blue tribe to vote out everyone but he and Dawn. Then he can work on Cowboy. Cowboy seems to be (although its tough to say with only 10 seconds of air time in 10 weeks) the furthest on the fringe of his alliance. Tell Cowboy it's obvious Coach is carrying Edna to the final 3. Does Cowboy think he can continually beat out Hanz, Albert and Sophie in challenges at the end of the game to gain immunity and grab the final 3rd spot? If not, he should think of switching.

Its logical. To me the logic of not making the final 3 in your alliance breaks up a large alliance a lot. If I was Coach I would be trying to get Cowboy and Edna to the final. At some point Sophie and Albert are going to see that Coach needs to go and the split will begin. Cochran and Dawn just need to hang around.

Chiefnj2
11-04-2011, 11:57 AM
At some point Sophie and Albert are going to see that Coach needs to go and the split will begin. Cochran and Dawn just need to hang around.

You'd think the others would see Coach needs to go, but I said that last year about Rob and nobody on his tribe realized it, nor did they ever speak to each other.

ElGringo
11-04-2011, 12:24 PM
I believe the move Cochran made will guarantee he does not win the million dollars. If someone like Dawn (even though I think it may be Jim) can stick around long enough for the dominant tribe to split they stand a good chance of winning the whole thing. I think now it is a matter of who from Ozzy's tribe will be able to stick around to see Coach's tribe split.

Chiefnj2
11-04-2011, 12:32 PM
I believe the move Cochran made will guarantee he does not win the million dollars. If someone like Dawn (even though I think it may be Jim) can stick around long enough for the dominant tribe to split they stand a good chance of winning the whole thing. I think now it is a matter of who from Ozzy's tribe will be able to stick around to see Coach's tribe split.

I think everyone on Blue should be smart enough to try to bring Cochran since they know everyone on his old tribe, except Dawn, hates him and will likely not vote for him.

MagicHef
11-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Hey, maybe keeping the guy you treat like trash around and then counting on him as the essential part of your plans while putting him in a position which makes it easy to betray you is a bad idea.

Caseyguyrr
11-10-2011, 02:50 AM
nah, Cock-less will go as soon as the old tribe gets the chop

Brainiac
11-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Hey, maybe keeping the guy you treat like trash around and then counting on him as the essential part of your plans while putting him in a position which makes it easy to betray you is a bad idea.

That's how I see it. Those people were douchebags and deserved what they got.

KCUnited
11-10-2011, 06:22 AM
If you are weak and considered a bitch but no one tells you, are you still weak and considered a bitch?

It may pay off for Cochran, but he shouldn't wear Coach's jacket to tribal like he's a girl.

WV
11-10-2011, 08:22 AM
I hate how they edit Tribal so much and how the questions are so leading in one direction or another. This show seems more and more staged.

Also why in the hell didn't Cochran point out how much they treated him like shit all along and that "saving" him was to benefit them. He's playing a bitch game in that respect, but I love how he's sticking it to his old tribe mates. Whitney that crying bitch, she wants to beat down Coch and tell his he disgusts her but then wants to get offended and cry like a baby when perhaps she's coming off in a bad light............priceless!

Chiefnj2
11-10-2011, 08:23 AM

Except Jim saved Cochran once or twice.

Cochran is a prison bitch right now. Wearing clothing from cowboy and coach. Telling Brandon to rest his sleepy head on his shoulder and stroking his head. It's creepy.

Cochran guaranteed he would last longer than he would have if he didn't flip, but at least half the jurors will never vote for him.

Caseyguyrr
11-10-2011, 09:27 AM
has anyone else noticed that people arent losing near as much weight as they used to on this show?

WV
11-10-2011, 09:46 AM
has anyone else noticed that people arent losing near as much weight as they used to on this show?

Food isn't an issue anymore, clothing isn't an issue anymore.....more and more evidence of how staged things have become.

Caseyguyrr
11-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Food isn't an issue anymore, clothing isn't an issue anymore.....more and more evidence of how staged things have become.

thats what im trying to say, seems like theyre staging everything just to make it dramatic. But the even sadder thing is, watchers eat it up

Chiefnj2
11-10-2011, 10:06 AM

Ever since that one Africa episode where everyone slept 21 hours a day because of exhaustion they've realized its better tv to keep them nourished.

The show needs a big shakeup. It's getting pretty boring when 1 tribe has a numbers advantage and slowly whittles away the other tribe.

I like Jim and hope he can make it back somehow. At a minimum he's always scheming. I thought he made a good presentation to Albert and Sophie about how they would be outsiders in a few short weeks. Albert is so full of himself. "I have a better plan", "I'm not worried about Jim, because I can beat him in challenges later on." Really? Is that why he had immunity at the first vote and you didn't?

I also don't think most of Coach's tribe is playing a good social game. Do they realize the players they are crapping on are going to be on the jury?

KC Dan
11-10-2011, 10:09 AM
no

NJChiefsFan
11-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Ever since that one Africa episode where everyone slept 21 hours a day because of exhaustion they've realized its better tv to keep them nourished.

The show needs a big shakeup. It's getting pretty boring when 1 tribe has a numbers advantage and slowly whittles away the other tribe.

I like Jim and hope he can make it back somehow. At a minimum he's always scheming. I thought he made a good presentation to Albert and Sophie about how they would be outsiders in a few short weeks. Albert is so full of himself. "I have a better plan", "I'm not worried about Jim, because I can beat him in challenges later on." Really? Is that why he had immunity at the first vote and you didn't?

I also don't think most of Coach's tribe is playing a good social game. Do they realize the players they are crapping on are going to be on the jury?

I agree. I thought Jim was a little bitch when Cochran switched. Its part of the game. That being said I like seeing people actually scheme.

Guys like Cowboy, Edna, ect. don't think about the fact they never are going to have a resume to get the jury to vote for them.

The thing this show has going for it as far as getting my juices up is little Hantz. I can not stand him at all. Acts all holy but he is a maniac and a hypocrite.

Sophie, Jim, Coach, or Dawn. Those are the 4 I would be ok seeing win at this point.

MagicHef
11-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Except Jim saved Cochran once or twice.

Cochran is a prison bitch right now. Wearing clothing from cowboy and coach. Telling Brandon to rest his sleepy head on his shoulder and stroking his head. It's creepy.

Cochran guaranteed he would last longer than he would have if he didn't flip, but at least half the jurors will never vote for him.

Yes, I know Jim saved Cochran. It was really stupid to save him while constantly ostracizing him.

Caseyguyrr
11-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Yes, I know Jim saved Cochran. It was really stupid to save him while constantly ostracizing him.

hey, everyone needs a person to talk shit to

Chiefnj2
11-13-2011, 08:23 AM
I agree. I thought Jim was a little bitch when Cochran switched. Its part of the game. That being said I like seeing people actually scheme.

Guys like Cowboy, Edna, ect. don't think about the fact they never are going to have a resume to get the jury to vote for them.

The thing this show has going for it as far as getting my juices up is little Hantz. I can not stand him at all. Acts all holy but he is a maniac and a hypocrite.

Sophie, Jim, Coach, or Dawn. Those are the 4 I would be ok seeing win at this point.

I only disagree with Sophie. IMO she comes off as a bit of a bitch. She really hasn't done anything other than ride along Coach's coat-tails. She hasn't made a single move on her own. She was too afraid to follow Albert and try to vote off Dawn. Do something.

I'd like it if 2 redemption islanders could return, just to throw the #'s off a bit.

NJChiefsFan
11-13-2011, 03:53 PM
I only disagree with Sophie. IMO she comes off as a bit of a bitch. She really hasn't done anything other than ride along Coach's coat-tails. She hasn't made a single move on her own. She was too afraid to follow Albert and try to vote off Dawn. Do something.

I'd like it if 2 redemption islanders could return, just to throw the #'s off a bit.

I just have liked her ever since she made fun of little Hantz.

Aries Walker
11-13-2011, 07:59 PM
And her obvious disdain for that atrocious Adam Sandler movie was hilarious.

NJChiefsFan
11-13-2011, 08:10 PM

Haha that too.

Caseyguyrr
11-14-2011, 01:59 AM

she obviously would of like to of been anywhere else

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2011, 02:28 AM
she obviously would of like to of been anywhere else

Who can blame her. Outside of his top 3 movies, I do not like Sandler at all.

Chiefnj2
11-14-2011, 08:59 AM
In case people are into spoilers, Maxx Fisher at tvfunspot.com has been posting spoilers all season. He has this weeks up already.

Aries Walker
11-16-2011, 09:25 PM
You can tell the producers want to get past the we-know-what's-going-to-happen episodes and get on to the good part of the game. This was the second week in a row that jettisoned two dead-men-walking, the sooner to get to the real, high-quality treachery.

KCUnited
11-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Koresh...errrr, Coach has this in the bag.

Aries Walker
11-16-2011, 09:44 PM
I find it funny that Coach can't figure out why everyone assumes he's the leader, when he insists on being called 'Coach' all the time.

KcMizzou
11-16-2011, 09:47 PM
I find it funny that Coach can't figure out why everyone assumes he's the leader, when he insists on being called 'Coach' all the time.LMAO Good point.

Chiefnj2
11-16-2011, 09:58 PM
Albert and Sophie are gutless. I hope they get axed next.

Fruit Ninja
11-17-2011, 05:41 AM
You can tell the producers want to get past the we-know-what's-going-to-happen episodes and get on to the good part of the game. This was the second week in a row that jettisoned two dead-men-walking, the sooner to get to the real, high-quality treachery.

This has been explained, they always go into a season with a few extra players, because of people getting hurt, quitting ect ect. So if no one quits, or gets hurt, they do double elimination, so the season isnt shortened for episodes.

Buck
11-17-2011, 05:47 AM
Well Coach was the Ringer and it looks like he's going to win it.

WV
11-17-2011, 08:44 AM
How great would it be if Dawn goes to Redemption and beats Ozzys ass....won't happen because that's not what the producers want, but it would be funny none the less.

Fruit Ninja
11-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Survivor has been extended for 2 more years, but they need to get rid of redemption island. i dont care for it. there isnt even reward challenges or anything anymore.

Buck
11-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Survivor has been extended for 2 more years, but they need to get rid of redemption island. i dont care for it. there isnt even reward challenges or anything anymore.

Yeah, I miss the Reward challenges.

WV
11-17-2011, 03:51 PM

Yeah, I miss the Reward challenges.

Ditto

Jawshco
11-18-2011, 01:25 AM
I think redemption is okay, but do it for too long. They need to end it after the merge and just reward challeges from then on. It's been a weird season so far. I was sort of rooting for Albert until he wussed after coach's threat... I keep thinking- they can be this stupid again can they? Ug!

Fruit Ninja
11-18-2011, 03:47 AM
I think redemption is okay, but do it for too long. They need to end it after the merge and just reward challeges from then on. It's been a weird season so far. I was sort of rooting for Albert until he wussed after coach's threat... I keep thinking- they can be this stupid again can they? Ug!

Yeah, i can deal with it like that, but this far into the game is a no go imo. Its still entertaining, but redemption island needs to be tweaked some.

Royal Fanatic
11-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Bring back Russell!

Chiefnj2
11-18-2011, 08:33 AM

Albert is one of the biggest dolts on the island. He handed the immunity idol to coach. Are you serious? Give the ringer of the tribe an additional advantage by letting him in on the idol? He thinks he's good at challenges, but isn't. I don't think he's won anything. Plus, nobody listens to him. He's flirted with trying to get other people out at other times and it's never gone his way.

WV
11-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Never thought it in a millions years before the show started, but I'm rooting for Coach. I've had enough of Ja Rastafari pompous Ozzy, if he wins it's clearly the will of the producers.

frankotank
11-18-2011, 11:13 AM
I liked that Albert entertained the idea of changing the game with Savaii and tried to convince Sophie and had he done so....wow, woulda been shocking. they coulda had all the power.
two things....
one - every single frigging time an opportunity like this presents itself on this damn show, it never happens. it's like these people are complete idiots.
two - it they were gonna consider changing the game, whey in the WORLD would you go after Edna who is completely worthless?!? why not go after COACH? just stupid.

frankotank
11-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Dawn - she was pissing me off. a few episodes ago Cochran wanted her to vote a certain way and she was too chicken shit to do it. then this last episode she was lamenting that decision. ya'll remember what it was Cochran wanted her to do?? I don't, but I remember thinking at the time what a stupid loser she was for not going for it when she had the chance. not it's too late. good job Dawn!

Caseyguyrr
11-24-2011, 02:24 AM
review week, what an epic waste of time

Buck
11-24-2011, 05:57 AM
Motherfucker.

NJChiefsFan
11-27-2011, 02:04 AM
Man I was pissed when Sophie and Albert didn't pull the trigger on that move.

Fruit Ninja
11-27-2011, 05:47 AM
after watching that review thing, i am 100 percent positive Cochran did the right thing backstabbing his own tribe. He may not win it, but the dude can go far and end up with the 100k for fan favorite. He was going absolutely no where in his tribe had he not did what he did.

Fuck his old tribe, they treated him like ass.

Chiefnj2
11-28-2011, 02:59 PM
after watching that review thing, i am 100 percent positive Cochran did the right thing backstabbing his own tribe. He may not win it, but the dude can go far and end up with the 100k for fan favorite. He was going absolutely no where in his tribe had he not did what he did.

**** his old tribe, they treated him like ass.

Want to wager how far he goes?

Jawshco
11-28-2011, 05:20 PM
I'd bet Cochran goes a few more weeks, but Albert is my pick to win. I had both he and Dawn to win earlier on, but I'm shifting totally to Albert now. He seems to have something up his sleeve. I think there is more to his decision to not make the big play than we know.

Fruit Ninja
11-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Want to wager how far he goes?

Sure, at this point he should make top 3. They'd be stupid not to take him that far.

Chiefnj2
11-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Sure, at this point he should make top 3. They'd be stupid not to take him that far.

I vote that he gets the boot this week. The other tribe stays loyal to its original members.

Fruit Ninja
11-28-2011, 07:55 PM
I vote that he gets the boot this week. The other tribe stays loyal to its original members.

Yeah, i learned to never bet on these reality shows, because of survivorsucks.com. I did my research! Nice try though.

NJChiefsFan
12-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Yet another week with no move. I guess if they get Coach out they can all compete to win it, but if Coach gets in nobody stands a chance. Its like nobody understands that if you limp into the final your chances of convincing jury members that you played a great game is almost impossible. That is unless you have a guy like Russel who has offended the entire Jury.

Did everybody see Jim's face during Brandon's breakdown? Gold, pure gold.

Buck
12-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Remember Coach still has an idol and the whole tribe knows it. I think he's pretty much guaranteed to be in the final 4 at this point. As long as he doesn't get vote off in the next 2 tribals, he has the idol to make the top 4. I'm assuming there will be 1 more tribal before redemption comes back.

NJChiefsFan
12-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Remember Coach still has an idol and the whole tribe knows it. I think he's pretty much guaranteed to be in the final 4 at this point. As long as he doesn't get vote off in the next 2 tribals, he has the idol to make the top 4. I'm assuming there will be 1 more tribal before redemption comes back.

Thats true, I actually forget he did. Yet another reason for Sophie and Albert to nut-up. With Edna being on the blocks, and from the trailers Brandon, its time to go after Coach. The trailers could just be selling the hope that never comes, which is the alliance breaking their deal of the final 5.

Hydrae
12-01-2011, 03:46 PM
It has been a decent season but getting kind of boring right now with no blindsides happening. It is going to come down to Coach vs Ozzie.

**Yawn**

NJChiefsFan
12-01-2011, 04:50 PM
It has been a decent season but getting kind of boring right now with no blindsides happening. It is going to come down to Coach vs Ozzie.

**Yawn**

I really do wish something would get shaken up. This is the last week for it to happen. Otherwise its the top 5 that was created from near day 1.

Caseyguyrr
12-02-2011, 03:09 AM
i knew cochran was gonna get the chop, fucking retard shoulda never flipped, i hope ozzy lets him starve at the island going into the competition, that would be funny

Smed1065
12-02-2011, 03:30 AM
Yes because its real.

Aries Walker
12-02-2011, 06:42 AM
I will laugh my ass off if Cochran beats Ozzy at the challenge.

Chiefnj2
12-02-2011, 06:48 AM
The players aren't very likable this year.

Little Hantz - completely nuts, but they've downplayed him for several weeks.
Sophie- always making a bitch face.
Albert- Thinks he's a master of the game, but has never made a move or done anything else other than giving coach an immunity idol and be responsible for Cochran receiving his first non-self inflicted erection.
Rick - who? Oh yeah, the guy who coined the name Princess Albert. 8 seconds of air time all year. Which producer did he piss off?
Coach - self explanatory. Most likable of the group.
Edna - useless leech. Scariest thought, going into an ER and seeing her as your anesthesiologist.

Jawshco
12-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm irritated with the production of the show this year. We are ways getting one angle of the voting scramble that's the opposite of what happens every time. That sucks! I prefer to see a little of all the angles that led to Cochran getting the boot. Coach swore to Cochran that he'd protect him with his life. What the Frick changed his mind? I hate that the don't even try to show that?

Why didn't Cochran play the challenge card? They're only targeting weak immunity challenge contenders. That's a horrible strategy if you want to win this game. If I were Cochran I would pointed that out a lot more.

Weird Season... I'm not worried about Ozzy. The cult will vote him out as soon as he comes back in. I don't want Coach to win- that would be a clone of last year. So, I'm rooting for Albert to win. Princess is playing the best game, IMO. Just needs to make sure he gains more favor with the jury.

Caseyguyrr
12-03-2011, 11:19 PM
The players aren't very likable this year.

Little Hantz - completely nuts, but they've downplayed him for several weeks.
Sophie- always making a bitch face.
Albert- Thinks he's a master of the game, but has never made a move or done anything else other than giving coach an immunity idol and be responsible for Cochran receiving his first non-self inflicted erection.
Rick - who? Oh yeah, the guy who coined the name Princess Albert. 8 seconds of air time all year. Which producer did he piss off?
Coach - self explanatory. Most likable of the group.
Edna - useless leech. Scariest thought, going into an ER and seeing her as your anesthesiologist.

id agree, up until the last episode, i didnt even know rick could talk. They need to shake things up without making it all look staged

Hydrae
12-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Brandon is such an idiot. I will never understand why he was kept this long. If you wanted him this deep in the game, you (Coach) should be planning to take him to the final. There is no way a jury would vote to give him the money.

WV
12-15-2011, 08:57 AM
Looking more and more fixed with every episode. If Ozzy wins it all I'm honestly done with the show.

Chiefnj2
12-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Brandon is such an idiot. I will never understand why he was kept this long. If you wanted him this deep in the game, you (Coach) should be planning to take him to the final. There is no way a jury would vote to give him the money.

I used to think that, now I'm not 100% sure. He's always been crazy, yet 100% honest with everyone. He didn't flip on anyone. He was never approached to switch sides, etc. He could always stand up there and say Coach turned on Edna and Cochran and me. He had the benefit of an immunity idol.

KCUnited
12-15-2011, 10:12 AM
After God is done effecting the outcome of games on Sunday, he turns His attention to Survivor on Wednesday nights.

Deberg_1990
12-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Looking more and more fixed with every episode. If Ozzy wins it all I'm honestly done with the show.

I want to see a Survivor show with Ozzy Vs. Boston Rob. That would be incredible.

Chiefnj2
12-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I want to see a Survivor show with Ozzy Vs. Boston Rob. That would be incredible.

Please no more retreads.

Have they ever done a show comprised of the people voted off first? That might be the only one I'd be interested in.

Buck
12-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Brandon's a dumbass.

I'm tired of Coach's fake ass faith.

Fruit Ninja
12-15-2011, 04:01 PM
lol, I dont hink Coach has fake faith. he's just played Survivor enough to realize what the show is about.

anyways, Brandon has now pulled off the dumbest move in survivor history. Even over ice cream boy.

Caseyguyrr
12-15-2011, 08:04 PM
After God is done effecting the outcome of games on Sunday, he turns His attention to Survivor on Wednesday nights.

thats exactly what i was thinking, you think that god has enough time in his busy schedule to figure out who he likes the most to give a million dollars to?

Caseyguyrr
12-15-2011, 08:05 PM
lol, I dont hink Coach has fake faith. he's just played Survivor enough to realize what the show is about.

anyways, Brandon has now pulled off the dumbest move in survivor history. Even over ice cream boy.

i think that eric, the long haired blonde kid who did the same thing way back in the day was worse, because he let others talk him into doing it

Aries Walker
12-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Thank God Brandon is gone. He's this season's Idiot Player.

Go Sophie.

Buck
12-15-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm not sure if it's the editing or not, but nobody (except maybe Albert earlier, not sure) has had the balls to even discuss getting Coach out of there. So fucking stupid. They are all his pawns. He's going to win for sure.

Deberg_1990
12-15-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure if it's the editing or not, but nobody (except maybe Albert earlier, not sure) has had the balls to even discuss getting Coach out of there. So ****ing stupid. They are all his pawns. He's going to win for sure.

If he wins that would make two wins in a row for a survivor veteran. Not really fair IMO, but good for CBS ratings.

Aries Walker
12-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Good in the short-term anyway, until people get tired of seeing the year's winner determined by week one. The best for them would be in Coach were in the finals, but didn't win.

The three least attention-getting contestants - Sophie, Rick, Albert - being in the finals would be the ratings-excitement equivalent of, say, the Seahawks and Rams taking up a Monday Night Football slot.

Buck
12-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Would you guys like to see a season of survivor with all ex-pro athletes? I think that'd be cool.

Jawshco
12-15-2011, 09:56 PM
I've been rooting for Albert to win for quite awhile now, but I was scared he was gone until Brandon made one of the stupiest moves in Survivor history and put him back in the driver's seat. When Albert said he wasn't going to give back the immunity necklace because he didn't think Brandon was at risk to be voted out- I LMAO !! Funny stuff.

Caseyguyrr
12-15-2011, 10:59 PM
Thank God Brandon is gone. He's this season's Idiot Player.

Go Sophie.

he's not an idiot if god told him to do it

NJChiefsFan
12-15-2011, 11:58 PM
I thought Brandon could never win, but after his comments about how he was treated in the gang, I think it might have gone over on some jury members. Albert really is not nearly as good as he thinks he is. I don't really have anybody I like. I guess I would have rooted for Sophie, but I just wish she made an actual move at some point which she never did.

I don't like rooting for past players, but Coach has grown on me. He is atleast smart enough to know the game and play it. You can't blame him that everyone has followed him. If the game wasn't going his way he would do what it took. I really can't blame him for the game being so bland.

Brandon's comment when he was talking to Ozzy was perfect. "This game wasn't designed for people like me".

Caseyguyrr
12-16-2011, 12:02 AM
i hope no one wins, they all piss me off in a different way

NJChiefsFan
12-16-2011, 12:03 AM
i hope no one wins, they all piss me off in a different way

I really can't even think of anyone, outside of Dawn, that I would want to win from the Jury.

Buck
12-16-2011, 12:04 AM
Yeah we need a season with either no old members or all old members so that nobody has such a huge advantage.

Buck
12-16-2011, 12:05 AM
I really can't even think of anyone, outside of Dawn, that I would want to win from the Jury.

For me it would be Cochran

NJChiefsFan
12-16-2011, 12:19 AM
For me it would be Cochran

I didn't mind him but I wasn't a fan of the "you owe me" arguement. There were just little things he did that bothered me. Nobody stood out as the "I will be crushed if this person is eliminated."

Thats what it comes down to for me. You can say all you want about what the show is or isn't, when you have a person you really want to win, its fun to watch. They just didn't have that for a lot of people this season.

Caseyguyrr
12-16-2011, 12:29 AM

whitney? she was so fine

Aries Walker
12-16-2011, 06:53 AM
Good point. In that case he's just a creepy zealot.

Deberg_1990
12-16-2011, 07:29 AM
Would you guys like to see a season of survivor with all ex-pro athletes? I think that'd be cool.

I would, but i think its probably hard for them to get someone whos rich or well off on that show. Most are not "hungry" enough to compete and subject themselves to the conditions. Although, they have had a few..Jimmy Johnson comes to mind, but he didnt last long.

Its also why we never see "Survivor with the Stars" or something like that.

Chiefnj2
12-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Finale spoilers are up all over the place.

Dartgod
12-16-2011, 08:30 AM

In that case, then God is and idiot.

DaKCMan AP
12-16-2011, 11:55 AM

That would be awful.

Buck
12-16-2011, 12:50 PM
I would, but i think its probably hard for them to get someone whos rich or well off on that show. Most are not "hungry" enough to compete and subject themselves to the conditions. Although, they have had a few..Jimmy Johnson comes to mind, but he didnt last long.

Its also why we never see "Survivor with the Stars" or something like that.

I was thinking more along the lines of Grant from last year.

Chiefnj2
12-16-2011, 01:09 PM
The hell with professional athletes. Get a show full of real desperate people who could really use the money. Not former athletes and Harvard law school students or anesthesiologists. Get some people who have been living on food stamps for a few years. People who lost everything. People with a loved one in the hospital and Drs bills out the wazoo. Former drug addicts trying to get their life straight. People who are used to going hungry for a few days and sleeping on cold floors.

demonhero
12-16-2011, 02:14 PM
fuk that... how about a survivor season of all women and they don't hygiene.
:hmmm:LMAO

Aries Walker
12-16-2011, 02:51 PM
The hell with professional athletes. Get a show full of real desperate people who could really use the money. Not former athletes and Harvard law school students or anesthesiologists. Get some people who have been living on food stamps for a few years. People who lost everything. People with a loved one in the hospital and Drs bills out the wazoo. Former drug addicts trying to get their life straight. People who are used to going hungry for a few days and sleeping on cold floors.
Next, on Survivor: Skid Row.

NJChiefsFan
12-17-2011, 02:58 PM
I loved the part where Coach and Brandon were talking about what God wanted them to do.

First Brandon says "As we both know by now God speaks through me." Even Coach gave him a look for that. Then Brandon says, "OK you do what God wants, but God doesn't want you to vote me off."

Its so damn funny to listen to this. Look IDK what the deal is with God ect for sure, I grew up in Catholic school til 3rd grade and my mom's side is religious. I am not an atheist, but I just don't know what to think. Anyway, one thing I am confident about is that God doesn't sit there and interfere in sports or Survivor. First off their are believers on all teams, so why we he choose. Also people say letting innocent people die is God's will, yet they think he interfers in the games they play. IDK, that always bothers me.

Caseyguyrr
12-17-2011, 11:33 PM
I loved the part where Coach and Brandon were talking about what God wanted them to do.

First Brandon says "As we both know by now God speaks through me." Even Coach gave him a look for that. Then Brandon says, "OK you do what God wants, but God doesn't want you to vote me off."

Its so damn funny to listen to this. Look IDK what the deal is with God ect for sure, I grew up in Catholic school til 3rd grade and my mom's side is religious. I am not an atheist, but I just don't know what to think. Anyway, one thing I am confident about is that God doesn't sit there and interfere in sports or Survivor. First off their are believers on all teams, so why we he choose. Also people say letting innocent people die is God's will, yet they think he interfers in the games they play. IDK, that always bothers me.

kind of a messed up paradox God made for those 2 to figure out

Caseyguyrr
12-17-2011, 11:33 PM
fuk that... how about a survivor season of all women and they don't hygiene.
:hmmm:LMAO

or bikini survivor

WV
12-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Said it before and it's worth repeating....If Ozzy wins this thing tonight I'm done with this series....it's too scripted.

Chiefnj2
12-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Sophie

luv
12-18-2011, 10:17 PM
I'd go out with Cochran. Just sayin'.

Hydrae
12-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Sophie

I was honestly surprised. I would have held my nose and voted for Coach personally. He got the strongest group together from the beginning, he pulled Cochran and kept his tribe on top after the merge, he just played a better game than either Albert or Sophie.

Fairplay
12-18-2011, 10:55 PM
lets go Cochran!!!!!

Chiefnj2
12-18-2011, 10:56 PM
I was honestly surprised. I would have held my nose and voted for Coach personally. He got the strongest group together from the beginning, he pulled Cochran and kept his tribe on top after the merge, he just played a better game than either Albert or Sophie.

They clearly voted for the lesser of 3 evils. Albert - was a slug at camp, who thought he was much better than he actually was. Coach - promised loyalty to too many people. Sophie - although she came across as a bitchier Veruca Salt, I think turning on the water works got her a bunch of votes at the end.

KcMizzou
12-18-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm happy with it. Sophie's tough, a little bitchy, and has those crazy eyes. Of the three left, she had my vote.

Buck
12-19-2011, 04:41 AM
Russel is a dick.

KC_Connection
12-19-2011, 04:46 AM
Russel is a dick.
He's certainly got a big head for a guy who never actually won the entire game.

Buck
12-19-2011, 04:51 AM
And the fact that Brandon's family is shunning him and not Russel says a lot about them.

Dumb fucking hicks.

Chiefnj2
12-19-2011, 06:40 AM
'I saw coach as a young girl.'

Chiefnj2
12-19-2011, 09:02 AM
Other than Cochran, who voted for Coach?

Aries Walker
12-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Nice pigtails, Pippi Longstocking.

luv
12-19-2011, 10:11 AM
'I saw coach as a young girl.'

"Drop your stack and pick up my tiles."

What a bitch. I didn't like her. Of the three, though, she would have gotten my vote.

Buck
12-19-2011, 03:49 PM

I'm guessing Edna and Brandon.

Fruit Ninja
12-19-2011, 03:54 PM
He's certainly got a big head for a guy who never actually won the entire game.

Yeah, he should have at least once though, but people get butthurt to easy. I like what Cochran and Edna said, though, dont take shit seriously, the game is about manipulation. lol

ANyways, i have no problems with Sophie winning. i think her exposing coach about the idle to Brandon changed the outcome of the votes. lol

Chiefnj2
12-19-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm guessing Edna and Brandon.

I thought I saw an interview with Brandon where he said he voted Sophie.

Edna and Cochran voted for him. Maybe Ozzy.

Caseyguyrr
12-19-2011, 06:45 PM
sophie is ugly

Buck
12-19-2011, 07:26 PM
sophie is ugly

I was thinking that by the end of the 38 days she had lost a lot of weight and looked somewhat attractive.

Her time off the island wasn't kind to her.

Caseyguyrr
12-19-2011, 07:40 PM
I was thinking that by the end of the 38 days she had lost a lot of weight and looked somewhat attractive.

i wouldnt have complained at all if we had a camera on whitney at all times

TrebMaxx
12-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Nice pigtails, Pippi Longstocking.

It made me want a double with cheese from Wendy's.

NJChiefsFan
12-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Funny that although I didn't like Edna, her speech was perfect. Its a game and anybody who gets all offended or shocked that people tricked you is an idiot. Thats the name of the game.

I get that its crazy being out there for 39 days and maybe I can't talk until I have done it. Still, in the end, you can't act all hurt like Cowboy did. Its the game, and as Edna said, they did what they were supposed to do. Do whatever it takes to make it until the end.

Thats the trick though, people do get butt-hurt fair or not. You have to find a way to keep them from hating you. Everything fell into place for Sophie. Albert imploded the past few episodes and Coach promised too much to too many people. Also doesn't hurt that Sophie beat Ozzy in the final challenge.

And the fact that Brandon's family is shunning him and not Russel says a lot about them.

Dumb ****ing hicks.

Question is, was he there for that reason or there because he is a survivor superstar? He was there the last few times. He did tell Brandon he would shutup if he asked him to. He should have won survivor his first time. It was people being butt-hurt.

I think it was Edna and Ozzy.

OmahaChief
12-20-2011, 06:35 AM

That is exaclty what I thought. It took her no time to pork up.

DaKCMan AP
12-20-2011, 08:05 AM

No thanks. Part of Survivor's success lies in the social experiment of taking people who are lawyers, doctors, students, nurses, bus drivers, morticians, old, young, strong, weak, etc. and placing them all on even ground on an island. Putting a bunch of people with a single commonality would be boring.

Yeah, he should have at least once though, but people get butthurt to easy. I like what Cochran and Edna said, though, dont take shit seriously, the game is about manipulation. lol

ANyways, i have no problems with Sophie winning. i think her exposing coach about the idle to Brandon changed the outcome of the votes. lol

sophie is ugly

i wouldnt have complained at all if we had a camera on whitney at all times

That is exaclty what I thought. It took her no time to pork up.

I agree with all of these.

Caseyguyrr
12-20-2011, 08:13 AM
No thanks. Part of Survivor's success lies in the social experiment of taking people who are lawyers, doctors, students, nurses, bus drivers, morticians, old, young, strong, weak, etc. and placing them all on even ground on an island. Putting a bunch of people with a single commonality would be boring.

I agree with all of these.

rep

Aries Walker
12-20-2011, 09:29 AM
All right, I'll say it, I think Sophie's kind of cute. She's not hot, and won't be mistaken for a supermodel anytime soon, but she's all right, I think.

Go ahead, let me have it.

DaKCMan AP
12-20-2011, 09:54 AM
All right, I'll say it, I think Sophie's kind of cute. She's not hot, and won't be mistaken for a supermodel anytime soon, but she's all right, I think.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/245/Do_Not_Want_Dog%20(1).jpg?1300053200

luv
12-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Who cares what Sophie looks like? It's not a beauty pageant. Out of the three finalists, I say she was the most deserving.

Chiefnj2
12-20-2011, 10:58 AM
Who cares what Sophie looks like? It's not a beauty pageant. Out of the three finalists, I say she was the most deserving.

I just think people were taken aback by the fact that she looked a lot worse cleaned up with a makeup and styling crew than she did on the island.

NJChiefsFan
12-21-2011, 06:25 PM
I just think people were taken aback by the fact that she looked a lot worse cleaned up with a makeup and styling crew than she did on the island.

She was kinda looking bad at the end there.

What does everybody think of the new twist next year?

Hydrae
12-22-2011, 03:40 PM

A million bucks doesn't hurt that impression I am sure.

Buck
12-22-2011, 05:10 PM
She was kinda looking bad at the end there.

What does everybody think of the new twist next year?

I like the new twist, but still when it comes to strategizing and stuff like that, they'll still separate themselves. Should be fun.

I wonder if they are still doing redemption island or not. It seems like rewards challenges would be huge now that they live together. Eating good food in front of the other tribe would piss them off.

Caseyguyrr
12-22-2011, 09:18 PM
I like the new twist, but still when it comes to strategizing and stuff like that, they'll still separate themselves. Should be fun.

I wonder if they are still doing redemption island or not. It seems like rewards challenges would be huge now that they live together. Eating good food in front of the other tribe would piss them off.

wait whats the new twist, i dont care to watch the reunion and thats when they show the preview for the next season, anyplace to find it online?

mikeyis4dcats.
12-22-2011, 09:21 PM
wait whats the new twist, i dont care to watch the reunion and thats when they show the preview for the next season, anyplace to find it online?

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00046273.html

NJChiefsFan
12-22-2011, 09:34 PM

Thats a very good question, although it seems like they may just give the food to the team that wins immunity.

Caseyguyrr
12-22-2011, 11:06 PM
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00046273.html

thanks, i hope for tons of bikinis, and that they last longer than the first 3 weeks

Fairplay
08-26-2012, 07:19 PM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2270292738/survivor-philippines-meet-carter

Anyone know this clown? He brings positive energy to the game.