PDA

View Full Version : HALP WITH TRADE OFFER PLZ.

Pablo
10-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Here's my team. My WR's are garbage. I'm still 3-1 due to a soft schedule and my RB's. We start 3 WR's, 2 RB's and 1 Flex.

Vick, Eli Manning

Ryan Mathews, Felix Jones, Frank Gore, Darren Sproles, Michael Bush

Larry Fitz, Ochocinco, Early Doucet, Victor Cruz, Antonio Brown

Gates, Randy McMichael

Here's his team. He's 1-3. This is a keeper league. I got Mathews in the 8th round and if he blows up even more this year I'll probably want to kick myself in the ass for trading him.

Freeman, Rex Grossman

A.P., Michael Turner, Tolbert, Ben Tate, Mark Ingram

Santonio Holmes, Heyward-Bey, Hines Ward, Santana Moss, Miles Austin

Greg Olsen

He wants to trade Josh Freeman, Santonio Holmes, and Michael Turner

for Eli Manning, Ryan Mathews, and Victor Cruz.

What say ye wise planet?? Please gimme a little advice.

Dicky McElephant
10-06-2011, 07:58 PM
No.

OnTheWarpath58
10-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Fuck no.

Pablo
10-06-2011, 09:13 PM
It looks like Holmes has been a major disappointment thus far in the year. I'd love Freeman for the keeper aspect; but I'm not really intrigued by him. I don't think Turner offers me more than Mathews does at this point.

I suppose the only real problem I have is that I don't know if Cruz will continue to put up even moderate numbers with Manningham back; and I don't know if Holmes could snap out of his funk or if the problem lies with a shitty QB...

Pablo
10-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Thank you two for the very direct answers though.

Short Leash Hootie
10-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Triple fuck no.

ChiefGator
10-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Take that no and quadruple it.

SNR
10-07-2011, 10:31 PM
No to that piece of shit deal.

You're better off telling him to go shove Josh Freeman up his ass and try to trade Eli without Freeman as part of the compensation.

Ryan Matthews is clearly making your team click right now, so if you're not going to get awesome compensation for him, don't bother.