PDA

View Full Version : Poop Creepy iranian is creepy.

Ebolapox
10-07-2011, 04:15 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=1589&tab=visitor_messaging

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/converse.php?u=672&u2=1589

You weren't home yesterday, were you?

so, we all know that frankie and I don't get along. he's threatened to invade my private life, I've threatened to shoot him if he comes close.

so, I ask you, planet populace... is it within the terms of service for frankie to turn into the iranian skip towne and invade a member's private life because he doesn't like the words that person uses?

listopencil
10-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah...this is pretty much all your fault.

Iconic
10-07-2011, 04:22 PM
God loves you.

Cannibal
10-07-2011, 04:22 PM
It would benefit society if you both perished in any exchange that might take place.

Bugeater
10-07-2011, 04:38 PM
What was the personal info you edited out? If you gave him your address then I'd have to say you're fair game, but at the same time it's pretty pathetic if he actually took the time to show up at your home.

Ebolapox
10-07-2011, 04:41 PM
What was the personal info you edited out? If you gave him your address then I'd have to say you're fair game, but at the same time it's pretty pathetic if he actually took the time to show up at your home.

nope. I never gave him any personal info. I edited out what amounted to my asking him if he thought it was kosher to go to those lengths over words said on a message board, and he pussyfooted around the topic.

Rain Man
10-07-2011, 04:41 PM
The two of you need to shake hands, do one of those European cheek-touch kisses, and move on. Some day one of you is going to fall in a well and the other one will have to rescue you.

Lonewolf Ed
10-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Why does love so easily turn to hate? Can't you two just get along? Why?? :deevee:

Pawnmower
10-07-2011, 04:57 PM
over the line unless you asked him to come over..

wayyyy over the line.

I would take action against anyone who did likewise to me.

Ebolapox
10-07-2011, 04:58 PM
over the line unless you asked him to come over..

wayyyy over the line.

I would take action against anyone who did likewise to me.

funny thing is, the mods could give a fuck less. they're not even taking it MILDLY seriously.

MOhillbilly
10-07-2011, 05:00 PM
funny thing is, the mods could give a **** less. they're not even taking it MILDLY seriously.

Have you smoked sec or sofa king?

Pawnmower
10-07-2011, 05:04 PM
funny thing is, the mods could give a **** less. they're not even taking it MILDLY seriously.

Im a noob but i mean, maybe give it time....they would almost have to (it seems to me).

Ebolapox
10-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Have you smoked sec or sofa king?

nope. going after the wrong mods, I guess.

Fritz88
Why would he do such a thing?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox
Im a noob but i mean, maybe give it time....they would almost have to (it seems to me).

it's a HUGE liability issue, one would think.

Ebolapox
10-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Why would he do such a thing?
Posted via Mobile Device

I called his mom a whore and he took umbridge.

loochy
10-07-2011, 05:11 PM
funny thing is, the mods could give a fuck less. they're not even taking it MILDLY seriously.

this is how frankie feels when someone insults his mom and he goes to the mods about it

Ebolapox
10-07-2011, 05:11 PM
I called his mom a whore and he took umbridge.

to clarify, I'm not saying that I'm without blame. I'll own my words all day long.

I'm just saying, as I've always said, that he's taking it way over the line.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Problem solved. 7 day ban for each of them since they're both to blame. If it goes 1oz. Further upon return, I promise the next ban will last at least for the rest of this season.

OnTheWarpath58
10-07-2011, 05:17 PM
http://http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Mlobb6hTYKI/S-UWPXAW2XI/AAAAAAAAAEE/d7sEmneFEAQ/s1600/Usual+suspects+hes+gone.jpg

loochy
10-07-2011, 05:19 PM
well, that was certainly fast

pr_capone
10-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Problem solved. 7 day ban for each of them since they're both to blame. If it goes 1oz. Further upon return, I promise the next ban will last at least for the rest of this season.

Its not normally my thing to question these types of things but there is a big different between words on a forum about someones mom and threatening to show up at someones door. I realize that bird flu is no innocent in all this but damn.

Rausch
10-07-2011, 05:27 PM

"What the fuck mom, he hit me first!?!"

Chiefnj2
10-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Its not normally my thing to question these types of things but there is a big different between words on a forum about someones mom and threatening to show up at someones door. I realize that bird flu is no innocent in all this but damn.

Wasn't he invited? Iranians are like vampires, once you invite them in you are screwed.

Al Bundy
10-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Wasn't he invited? Iranians are like vampires, once you invite them in you are screwed.

Somebody's been watching Lost Boys...

Pants
10-07-2011, 05:49 PM
There's going to be one pissed off Iranian romping through CP in about... oh... 7 days.

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2011, 05:51 PM

Yeah, I don't know why they can't use the ignore feature if they can't stand each other.

bricks
10-07-2011, 05:58 PM
This is just crazy. Why can't we all get along?

Rudy lost the toss
10-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Ebola is such a pussy

Dante84
10-07-2011, 06:03 PM
So we have 7 days without a bullshit Frankie thread?

Party on.

Wayne.

dude srsly
10-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Ebola is such a pussy

I agree, freaking turd that guy is.

Rain Man
10-07-2011, 06:12 PM
to clarify, I'm not saying that I'm without blame. I'll own my words all day long.

I'm just saying, as I've always said, that he's taking it way over the line.

By the way, I've been hesitating to mention this because I wasn't sure if it was the proper place to do so, but your mom's a whore.

dude srsly
10-07-2011, 06:14 PM
By the way, I've been hesitating to mention this because I wasn't sure if it was the proper place to do so, but your mom's a whore.

ROFL

Rausch
10-07-2011, 06:27 PM

+ to favorites...

Hog Farmer
10-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Now ,who gets my left over boar cum !

Oh yeah , Frazod.

SNR
10-07-2011, 08:08 PM
If a banning happens and nobody is around to give a shit, does it make a sound?

-Winston Churchill

scorpio
10-07-2011, 08:18 PM
If a banning happens and nobody is around to give a shit, does it make a sound?

-Winston Churchill

People make shit up on the internet all the time.

-Abe Lincoln

Smed1065
10-07-2011, 08:30 PM
So ban people just want attention?

Never was that way here, hopefully never will be. Crept one that NM.

Otter
10-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Frankie,

Check your PMs, I sent you Monday's winning lottery numbers.

Phobia
10-07-2011, 09:36 PM

Wuh?

BCD
10-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Does anyone else see the Iranian Personals ad banner?

Really? LMAO

Bowser
10-07-2011, 09:42 PM

I have no clue what this means, and I'm guessing that neither do you.

Bowser
10-07-2011, 09:43 PM

LET YOUR FUCKING NUTS HANG! OR FLOP, WHICHEVER SUITS YOU BEST!!

Ugly Duck
10-07-2011, 09:46 PM

Seriously?

Bowser
10-07-2011, 09:48 PM
This place has gone to hell since Ebola left.

Okie_Apparition
10-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Snitches get vaycays. Damn I hate the pillerbiter slang

Rain Man
10-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Seriously?

I guess it really kind of depends on how you define it.

SNR
10-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Also, this exchange was funny for awhile, then boring, and now it's kind of sad.

I never did get to hear Frankie's explanation of why he's Ebola's weatherman. It doesn't make sense at all. And now I'll never find out. Too bad.

Chiefnj2
10-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Imagine what would have happened if the post split into two in mid-air!

PGM
10-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Imagine what would have happened if the post split into two in mid-air!

Ohhh, the hugemanatee!!!

Bootlegged
10-08-2011, 08:28 AM
What is the big deal? His mom IS obviously a gigantic whore. A whore with a towel on her head for easy clean up.

Donger
10-08-2011, 10:19 AM
I don't get it. Did Frankie send his mom over to your house or something?

Donger
10-08-2011, 10:22 AM

Why are you picking on Frankie? Is it because he's a ferner with dark skin?

loochy
10-08-2011, 11:41 AM
I never did get to hear Frankie's explanation of why he's Ebola's weatherman. It doesn't make sense at all. And now I'll never find out. Too bad.

You could never understand....your IQ isn't 159 or higher.

Bowser
10-08-2011, 11:41 AM
You could never understand....your IQ isn't 159 or higher.

157, moran

loochy
10-08-2011, 11:50 AM
157, moran

i apologize and i bow to your IQness

patteeu
10-08-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't really understand either of these bannings. There must be more to this than the links in the OP can explain.

OnTheWarpath58
10-08-2011, 01:25 PM
I don't really understand either of these bannings. There must be more to this than the links in the OP can explain.

IIRC:

Ebola pushes Frankie's buttons by calling his mom a whore, etc.

Frankie being the dumbfuck he is, escalated things (multiple times, IIRC) by threatening to show up at his door to shut him up.

It's been going on for around a month, I guess. Maybe more.

Could be a little off on the details, but that's how I remember it.

Pants
10-08-2011, 01:27 PM
I don't understand why Bird Flu felt the need to go to the mods. He's not scared of Frankie so maybe he just wanted to see if he could solicit a ban?

Bugeater
10-08-2011, 01:30 PM
I don't understand why Bird Flu felt the need to go to the mods. He's not scared of Frankie so maybe he just wanted to see if he could solicit a ban?
I don't understand why he felt the need to go to the mods when he's been willingly antagonizing him.

Bearcat
10-08-2011, 01:36 PM

Yes.

Pants
10-08-2011, 01:38 PM
I don't understand why he felt the need to go to the mods when he's been willingly antagonizing him.

It's going to be awesome entertainment when Frankie comes back though. The wrath of the Iranian is going to be a sight to behold. Do you know how mad he's going to be that after all his snitching attempts, he gets banned after mods finally take some action? LMAO

loochy
10-08-2011, 01:39 PM

It all started in that stupid thread Frankie started about "what if this plane broke in half mid air? Scary! "

Read through the 2000 posts of ridiculousness and you'll understand.

patteeu
10-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Yes.

There must be since Flopnuts once, not so long ago, said he'd be slow to swing the ban hammer if he were made a mod. And it doesn't seem like being a mod has gone to his head like it has for you.

SNR
10-08-2011, 01:41 PM
It's going to be awesome entertainment when Frankie comes back though. The wrath of the Iranian is going to be a sight to behold. Do you know how mad he's going to be that after all his snitching attempts, he gets banned after mods finally take some action? LMAOiranian has big date hoooooooccccccckkkkkkk

patteeu
10-08-2011, 01:42 PM
It all started in that stupid thread Frankie started about "what if this plane broke in half mid air? Scary! "

Read through the 2000 posts of ridiculousness and you'll understand.

I'll take your word for it. Thanks.

OnTheWarpath58
10-08-2011, 01:43 PM

IMO, personal threats like this should be reported regardless of whether you are "scared" of the person making them or not.

There's a big difference between antagonizing someone on a message board and telling someone you're going to show up to their door to settle it.

The funny thing?

Had Frankie not been a complete fucking idiot in the airplane thread, and admitted he was wrong quickly - instead of fighting for 2000 posts - this probably never happens.

SNR
10-08-2011, 01:44 PM
I'll take your word for it. Thanks.It IS pretty funny stuff, I gotta admit.

chasedude
10-08-2011, 01:44 PM
I never understand the many arguments that get started on here going so far to show up to the others RL location.

If you don't like the other poster, ignore them. Either that or go back to 3rd grade recess and duke it out next to the swing set. Calling someone out on a message board ranks right up there with a grade school fight.

I'm either just too easy going or just don't really give a shit when someone calls me out on the internet. I have more things relevant in my life to worry about than some "text" on a white background running my life LMAO

Pants
10-08-2011, 01:45 PM
I never understand the many arguments that get started on here going so far to show up to the others RL location.

If you don't like the other poster, ignore them. Either that or go back to 3rd grade recess and duke it out next to the swing set. Calling someone out on a message board ranks right up there with a grade school fight.

I'm either just too easy going or just don't really give a shit when someone calls me out on the internet. I have more things relevant in my life to worry about than some "text" on a white background running my life LMAO

Yeah, Frankie takes himself and the internet super serially.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2011, 04:25 PM

There is a ton of stuff that's gone on behind the scenes for quite some time. This is more of a cooling off period for both parties, and a clear line being drawn in the sand (pun not intended) that the behavior is getting too personal and needs to stop.

That's really about as far in depth as I'm going to go. But in my eyes, it's more of a cooling off period than a disciplinary action. This is the internet, there is no need for real lives to be involved here. It won't and can't be tolerated.

Bowser
10-08-2011, 04:29 PM
There is a ton of stuff that's gone on behind the scenes for quite some time. This is more of a cooling off period for both parties, and a clear line being drawn in the sand (pun not intended) that the behavior is getting too personal and needs to stop.

That's really about as far in depth as I'm going to go. But in my eyes, it's more of a cooling off period than a disciplinary action. This is the internet, there is no need for real lives to be involved here. It won't and can't be tolerated.

You should ban patteeu for being a passive aggressive antagonist.

SPchief
10-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Just so I'm clear, I can still call his mom a whore right?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2011, 04:30 PM
You should ban patteeu for being a passive aggressive antagonist.

I truly enjoy the skepticism patteeu brings regarding the mods.

Just so I'm clear, I can still call his mom a whore right?

Absolutely. You can call anyone's mom a whore that you want. This is the gahddamned intrawebs!

SPchief
10-08-2011, 04:34 PM

Absolutely. You can call anyone's mom a whore that you want. This is the gahddamned intrawebs!

sweet

milkman
10-08-2011, 04:35 PM

FTR, I never called your mom a whore.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2011, 04:36 PM
FTR, I never called your mom a whore.

Yeah, at least while her clothes were off. Commmmmme ooooooooon, Daaaaaaad.

milkman
10-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Yeah, at least while her clothes were off. Commmmmme ooooooooon, Daaaaaaad.

I just called her cothes her "manhole cover".

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2011, 04:48 PM
I just called her cothes her "manhole cover".

It was kind of gross, and I threw up in my mouth a little, but she told me one night in a drunken stupor that every once in a while you liked to wear her clothes and let her "be the man" in the relationship if you know what I mean. I don't believe it, I'm just sayin'.

milkman
10-08-2011, 04:49 PM
It was kind of gross, and I threw up in my mouth a little, but she told me one night in a drunken stupor that every once in a while you liked to wear her clothes and let her "be the man" in the relationship if you know what I mean. I don't believe it, I'm just sayin'.

LMAO

And you just felt the need to share that with the community.

Bastard.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2011, 04:54 PM
LMAO

And you just felt the need to share that with the community.

Bastard.

Like I said, it couldn't possibly be true...

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Both went full retard

Never do that

SNR
10-08-2011, 05:22 PM
You should ban patteeu for being a passive aggressive antagonist.That's who patteeu is. He can't change that. You may as well ban patteeu because Steve Jobs is dead.

-King-
10-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Frankies mom is also a pedophile
Posted via Mobile Device

ForeverChiefs58
10-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Frankie should never go see Louis CK. Listen to the first 10 seconds.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8JacAYjixEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LVNHACK
10-08-2011, 08:57 PM
There must be since Flopnuts once, not so long ago, said he'd be slow to swing the ban hammer if he were made a mod. And it doesn't seem like being a mod has gone to his head like it has for you.

lol, one of these mods posted something to me abt the "ban hammer" incoming...made me chuckle..i deal with "real" incoming here.. you think banning me is gonna have an effect on my life...?....get over yourself

88TG88
10-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Had Frankie not been a complete fucking idiot in the airplane thread, and admitted he was wrong quickly - instead of fighting for 200 posts - this probably never happens.

lol, like that was gonna happen

Okie_Apparition
10-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Frankie is in Lineville having 12 virgin margaritas

scott free
10-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Is this the first time a Planet beef became face to face personal?

Mo wanted to crush redrum but never got close enough iirc, did Frankie actually show up at H5N1'S house? i've been hit & miss lately.

OnTheWarpath58
10-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Is this the first time a Planet beef became face to face personal?

Mo wanted to crush redrum but never got close enough iirc, did Frankie actually show up at H5N1'S house? i've been hit & miss lately.

Mo and Redrum have been in the same place before. Not sure if that was before or after he wanted to bury RR. And he likely wouldn't have regardless, out of respect for Phil and his home.

scott free
10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Mo and Redrum have been in the same place before. Not sure if that was before or after he wanted to bury RR. And he likely wouldn't have regardless, out of respect for Phil and his home.

That whole deal was sad, i really liked red, he wasnt just all weird jokes from everything he'd told me... but saying what he did about Mo's dad is enough to make anyone wanna knock a turd longer than a well rope out of someone.

Coincidentally, if i was Frankie i'd get tired of someone blasting my mom in every other post too... showing up at their house, if thats what happened, changes the dynamic though.

This whole H5N1/Frankie thing is straight up sad.