PDA

View Full Version : Football Al Davis Dead

Pages : 1 [2]

Johnny Vegas
10-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Some Chiefs are actually being respectful...but most of you down right ignorant. Making all these jokes about Al dying, and saying that now we might be good?...you guys are the worst team in the league, hand down. The only thing you have to look forward to is losing, and hoping you get Luck...and its only week 5, your season is done! I cant wait until Oct 23rd.

For those fans who have showed respect, Raider Nation thanks you....as for the rest of you, come to the black hole and bring it.

If I recall a lot of Raiders fans, not particularly on here(maybe?), couldn't wait for the day Al Davis to die so they can start winning again. Black hole shmack shmole. Tamba Hali is going to rape that glory hole of yours. Eat a bag of AIDS. BYEEE!!

Easy 6
10-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Very sorry to hear it, fan hatred aside, the guy was an NFL icon & a true innovator of his day.

God bless ya Al, RIP.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Too soon?

I can't post an image yet but think the original Star Trek menagerie episode. Al was more of a Captain Pike look alike.

Only on CP would Al's death thread turn into a pissing match between two Raiders fans whose post count combined is still less than the number of times Claythan has seen a naked woman.

Or less then the number of wins the Raiders had the last 9 years under the leadership of Al.

My apology for being here. On Raider boards everything anti Al is being nuked and posters banned. The sheep are trying to convince themselves everyone loves Al. They actually want the NFL to have an Al Davis award. Or every team has to wear silver and black this week. It's a joke.

GloryDayz
10-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Some Chiefs are actually being respectful...but most of you down right ignorant. Making all these jokes about Al dying, and saying that now we might be good?...you guys are the worst team in the league, hand down. The only thing you have to look forward to is losing, and hoping you get Luck...and its only week 5, your season is done! I cant wait until Oct 23rd.

For those fans who have showed respect, Raider Nation thanks you....as for the rest of you, come to the black hole and bring it.

Ass!

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-08-2011, 06:24 PM
I can't post an image yet but think the original Star Trek menagerie episode. Al was more of a Captain Pike look alike.

Or less then the number of wins the Raiders had the last 9 years under the leadership of Al.

My apology for being here. On Raider boards everything anti Al is being nuked and posters banned. The sheep are trying to convince themselves everyone loves Al. They actually want the NFL to have an Al Davis award. Or every team has to wear silver and black this week. It's a joke.

What a bunch of dumb fucks.

Ugly Duck
10-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Only on CP would Al's death thread turn into a pissing match between two Raiders fans whose post count combined is still less than the number of times Claythan has seen a naked woman.

AlsRottingCorpse is not a RaiderFan. Just a troll who conveniently shows up now to pretend he's so badass that he stomps on graves. Wimp. And you have to count this to hit your GoChiefs "naked woman" total:

http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/33070487.jpg

SNR
10-08-2011, 07:07 PM

For those fans who have showed respect, Raider Nation thanks you....as for the rest of you, come to the black hole and bring it.Again with the joining just to scold Chiefs fans who are obviously trolling. You're a giant tool.

Also, thanks for the nice things you said about us and Luck.

KCwolf
10-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Ass!

Your Avatar is the BEST in the history of CP. Period. End of story.

Ohhh... RIP AL

IPwnFools
10-08-2011, 07:56 PM
You Chiefs fans better show some respect to MR Davis.

Without MR Davis and the Raiders, nobody would care about the AFC West. The Raiders are one of the premiere franchises in the NFL. You guys should be greatful that you guys to share a division with an inconic franchise like Oakland.

The Chiefs are irrelevant without the Raiders. When people think of the Chiefs, they think of their great rivalry with the Raiders. When people think of the Raiders, they think of the Raiders winning championships with multiple HOF players.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-08-2011, 07:59 PM

Without MR Davis and the Raiders, nobody would care about the AFC West. The Raiders are one of the premiere franchises in the NFL. You guys should be greatful that you guys to share a division with an inconic franchise like Oakland.

The Chiefs are irrelevant without the Raiders. When people think of the Chiefs, they think of their great rivalry with the Raiders. When people think of the Raiders, they think of the Raiders winning championships with multiple HOF players.

If Al Davis had his way the NFL wouldn't be what it is today. He was against the NFL-AFL merge. Thankfully he didn't get his way and we have the best professional sports league in America.

Al Bundy
10-08-2011, 08:00 PM

Hey.. thank you Al for trading us the head coach that beat your ass in the Super Bowl.

IPwnFools
10-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Hey.. thank you Al for trading us the head coach that beat your ass in the Super Bowl.

LOL

A buccaneer fan talking trash? LMAO. Be gone, fool.

listopencil
10-08-2011, 08:03 PM

Gruden was pretty bad ass. The only Head Coach I know of that took two teams to the Superbowl simultaneously.

Gonzo
10-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Say what you want about the Raiders over the last 10 years...
If it wasn't for Al, Lamar wouldn't have been able to pull off the AFL or the merger. RIP, Al. You loved your team and the sport. Thank you for everything you did for the sport.

It's kinda funny, the average Chiefs fan under 40 years old seems to despise the Broncs much more than the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

AlsRottingCorpse
10-08-2011, 08:06 PM

Not a KC fan but what about the onion?? Al Davis dies alone surrounded by closest friends.

onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/al-davis-dies-alone-surrounded-by-closest-friends,26294/

SnakeXJones
10-08-2011, 08:12 PM

The Chiefs are irrelevant without the Raiders. When people think of the Chiefs, they think of their great rivalry with the Raiders. When people think of the Raiders, they think of the Raiders winning championships with multiple HOF players. When I think Raiders I think of impetigo

GloryDayz
10-08-2011, 08:13 PM

Ass! And I hope Steve Jobs bends Al over on a regular basis....

AlsRottingCorpse
10-08-2011, 08:14 PM
It's kinda funny, the average Chiefs fan under 40 years old seems to despise the Broncs much more than the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

You gotta be around age 40 to remember when the Raiders used to win. It's hard to hate on a stepping stone.

Anyone have a Marty Schottenheimer's quote about the passing of Al Davis??

GloryDayz
10-08-2011, 08:17 PM
You gotta be around age 40 to remember when the Raiders used to win. It's hard to hate on a stepping stone.

Anyone have a Marty Schottenheimer's quote about the passing of Al Davis??

Yep.....

Interview person: What do you think of Al Davis?

Marty: Al's an ass!!!!

Gannon1qb
10-08-2011, 08:31 PM
If I recall a lot of Raiders fans, not particularly on here(maybe?), couldn't wait for the day Al Davis to die so they can start winning again. Black hole shmack shmole. Tamba Hali is going to rape that glory hole of yours. Eat a bag of AIDS. BYEEE!!

first off...who the F is tamba hall....second off, how do you eat AIDS? imbred

Gannon1qb
10-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Again with the joining just to scold Chiefs fans who are obviously trolling. You're a giant tool.

Also, thanks for the nice things you said about us and Luck.

you could have 12 andrew Lucks...its not going to matter

Al Bundy
10-08-2011, 08:37 PM

Hey.. we ended your career.

GloryDayz
10-08-2011, 08:38 PM

You only needed one Al Davis to skroo yourself over, so who's the next fool you'll hire to represent those scumbags? As for the black hole - what a joke!!! Thug central, and nothing more... There aren't many "good" Raider fans. And you suck the most ass!

Ugly Duck
10-08-2011, 08:48 PM
imbred

OK... now thats pretty funny!

Gannon1qb
10-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey.. we ended your career.

???

AlsRottingCorpse
10-08-2011, 08:54 PM
???

Gannon broke his neck against Tampa.

johnny961
10-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Gotta respect what the guy did for the game as a whole. RIP Al.

DTLB58
10-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Guess the devil came calling a little early for Halloween. :D

Burn in hell you rotten bastard. :clap:

Easy 6
10-08-2011, 10:38 PM

Yeah, and Jason ****ing Campbell is all-world right?

He'll melt like butter in real heat, one and done at best... if you're that lucky.

FAX
10-08-2011, 10:40 PM
When a great enemy passes, it evokes mixed emotions. Overall, I'm sorry to seem him go ...

... although, I'm pretty sure that, within in month, he'll be filing suit against Jesus.

FAX

Gadzooks
10-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Terrible news. R.I.P.

Saulbadguy
10-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Al Davis died on Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement. Yes, Al Davis was Jewish.

What does this mean? Nothing. Except he is going straight to hell. (not for being Jewish, of course)

S&BJW
10-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Wow.....checked out several web sites today and saw nothing but respect for Al Davis. I came here and although a handful of you are cool, most are pathetic POS.... Really? SD and Donc forums are remaining classy but this place smells of rotten feces...(not directed to the few of you that are classy folks).......... To those that keep their hatred of AD alive and well, it must truly suck to be you.........later

Marcellus
10-08-2011, 10:57 PM
All the dumbshit mult stuff is way old.

Somebody needs to drop the hammer on this shit.

Johnny Vegas
10-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Wow.....checked out several web sites today and saw nothing but respect for Al Davis. I came here and although a handful of you are cool, most are pathetic POS.... Really? SD and Donc forums are remaining classy but this place smells of rotten feces...(not directed to the few of you that are classy folks).......... To those that keep their hatred of AD alive and well, it must truly suck to be you.........later

not very classy of you to call the Bronco's Donc's on a day like today.

Hog Farmer
10-08-2011, 11:02 PM

Well, you have to admit that the inventor of the aids tree was long overdue.

Chiefaholic
10-08-2011, 11:03 PM
RIP to Al Davis....

To most of the troll Raider fans here... You're doing a great job at proving to the world that your collective IQ is less than 60. The one Raider fan I work with is fat, lazy, tatooed all over, and a lying wanna be smartass. Most of you are all alike

SNR
10-08-2011, 11:14 PM
When people think of the Raiders, they think of the Raiders winning championships with multiple HOF players.You don't watch much sports media, do you? LMAO

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-08-2011, 11:14 PM
These things come in threes

Steve Jobs, Al Davis, _____?

S&BJW
10-08-2011, 11:17 PM
not very classy of you to call the Bronco's Donc's on a day like today.

Dear God give me a break......The BRONCO fans are severly outclassing this forum.....my "donc" name is a term of endearment......really???? GFY

Al Bundy
10-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Tomorrow is going to be Al Davis day.

S&BJW
10-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Well, you have to admit that the inventor of the aids tree was long overdue.
WTF does that mean? (slapping myself for even responding to this crap)

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Dear God give me a break......The BRONCO fans are severly outclassing this forum.....my "donc" name is a term of endearment......really???? GFY

Okay, there's only 3 Raider fans that post here regularly

So who do these mults belong to? We've got a mystery on our hands gang

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/Mystery%20machine%20cartoon%20version.jpg

Johnny Vegas
10-08-2011, 11:29 PM

WTF is GFY!?! NTTAWWT BTW IPIIHB LOL J/K AIDS

lewdog
10-08-2011, 11:31 PM

I am well under 40 but I might just move the Raiders past the Broncos for my most hated team because of threads like this.

While I do hate the Broncos, their fan base in no where near the stupidity level of most Raider fans.

Caseyguyrr
10-08-2011, 11:33 PM
I am well under 40 but I might just move the Raiders past the Broncos for my most hated team because of threads like this.

While I do hate the Broncos, their fan base in no where near the stupidity level of most Raider fans.

yup

Easy 6
10-08-2011, 11:35 PM

They're like radical muslims, killing each other & anyone else in the way.

Inshallah, Al goes to Heaven & the team goes to Hell.

S&BJW
10-08-2011, 11:39 PM
wow...actually joined here last year for some football talk. I posted today with my thoughts and am getting neg repped instantly when I point out classless responses to AD`s death. Most of the human race is giving respect for AD including all in our division.......but this place is sadly vulgar except a few of you. I`ll state again, for those that are compelled to talk about aids and other creepy sheott about AD...........I`m sorry your life is so miserable. Again I say WOW.......that`s some wierd sheott from some of you

S&BJW
10-08-2011, 11:41 PM
WTF is GFY!?! NTTAWWT BTW IPIIHB LOL J/K AIDS

Sorry, I`ll type slower this time: GFY means GO FUCK YOURSELF

Smed1065
10-08-2011, 11:47 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth and keep the old cock in his..:clap:

Love CP.

lewdog
10-08-2011, 11:47 PM
wow...actually joined here last year for some football talk. I posted today with my thoughts and am getting neg repped instantly when I point out classless responses to AD`s death. Most of the human race is giving respect for AD including all in our division.......but this place is sadly vulgar except a few of you. I`ll state again, for those that are compelled to talk about aids and other creepy sheott about AD...........I`m sorry your life is so miserable. Again I say WOW.......that`s some wierd sheott from some of you

He did revolutionize the sport and build the Raider franchise.

But don't even smart Raider fans see the cancer he was to that franchise for well over the past decade? He wasn't able to keep up with the changing landscape of the NFL and he was too arrogant to relinquish many responsibilities or decisions he wasn't capable of making.

S&BJW
10-08-2011, 11:50 PM
RIP to Al Davis....

To most of the troll Raider fans here... You're doing a great job at proving to the world that your collective IQ is less than 60. The one Raider fan I work with is fat, lazy, tatooed all over, and a lying wanna be smartass. Most of you are all alike

Dude I`m sorry................I should have told you that the stretch marks around your lips would eventually go away...please don`t be bitter.....

S&BJW
10-08-2011, 11:56 PM

But don't even smart Raider fans see the cancer he was to that franchise for well over the past decade? He wasn't able to keep up with the changing landscape of the NFL and he was too arrogant to relinquish many responsibilities or decisions he wasn't capable of making.
I may agree.........but not demean what he has been to the NFL....your post is debateable and worthy of discussion but my most recent posts are in response to the hate crap I`m reading..........but you make a decent point.

lewdog
10-09-2011, 12:00 AM
I may agree.........but not demean what he has been to the NFL....your post is debateable and worthy of discussion but my most recent posts are in response to the hate crap I`m reading..........but you make a decent point.

I think much of the hatred for Davis comes from a fan base that continues to be arrogant, brash and unrealistic about their team. I have no problem with loving your team and being excited but that is a great difference from being a bunch of assholes to all other fans and promoting violence. Seeing that makes you hate the entire organization, which leads to the top...Al Davis.

ThaVirus
10-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Opposing players and teams despised the Raiders. Those who worked for Davis soon learned about the value of loyalty. Once a Raider, always a Raider, Davis believed. So it was that Davis routinely paid the medical bills for former players, without seeking any publicity. He gave jobs to former players who remained loyal to the organization and needed a break. He even paid for the funeral of Kansas City Chiefs rival Derrick Thomas.

http://www.marinij.com/raiders/ci_19071833

There were many contradictions to Davis. Though he could be quite hard on people who worked for him and an implacable opponent to those in the way of what he wanted, he could be very generous to others. A couple of examples. When Hank Stram had a heart attack, Davis paid for the best heart specialist to treat him. When his wife, Carol, nearly died from a heart attack, a grateful Davis paid for new beds in the hospital where she was treated. In each case, and in many others where he was very generous, he forbade any publicity on what he had done. "He's the only man I know who keeps his good deeds secret and publicizes his bad ones," Durslag marveled.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/10/08/davis-definitely-one-of-a-kind

Wow... CANNOT possibly hate a guy after reading that. Incredibly good deeds.

Pawnmower
10-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Yes because you took the time to study THOUSANDS of us and come to an accurate conclusion...Or did you just come to a fast conclusion like when you prematurely ejaculated on your hairy boyfriend the first time you touched his ball sack?

SNR
10-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Al Davis's mother is a whore

SNR
10-09-2011, 12:19 AM
wow...actually joined here last year for some football talk. I posted today with my thoughts and am getting neg repped instantly when I point out classless responses to AD`s death. Most of the human race is giving respect for AD including all in our division.......but this place is sadly vulgar except a few of you. I`ll state again, for those that are compelled to talk about aids and other creepy sheott about AD...........I`m sorry your life is so miserable. Again I say WOW.......that`s some wierd sheott from some of youI'm sorry to hear about Al Davis, but that doesn't change the fact that his mother is a $2 crack-smoking whore.

We talk about AIDS to prevent the spread of it... from people like Al Davis's mother.

Kerberos
10-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Davis family will retain control of Raiders
Posted by Mike Florio on October 9, 2011, 12:39 AM EDT
Mark Davis AP

The fact that Al Davis operated the Raiders with scant information disclosed publicly regarding the ownership structure of the organization invites speculation as to the future of the team. Some, for example, already are predicting a flurry of lawsuits aimed at sorting out the various rights of the minority owners who allowed Davis to control the team.

The reality is far less intriguing.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, thorough and detailed estate and succession planning ensures that the team will be owned by the wife and son of Al Davis: Carol Davis and Mark Davis. They can’t be forced to sell by their partners, by the league, or by operation of law.

As it relates to the other partners, the team operates as a limited partnership, with the Davis family being the sole and complete owner of the sole general partner. Under the law of limited partnerships, that gives the Davis family full control over the business. And there’s no path to control held by any of the other partners based on the passing of Al Davis.

The fact that the general partner owns only a small percentage of the franchise has caused many to conclude that the Davis family owns only a small percentage of the franchise. That’s not the case; the Davis family owns significantly more of the equity via limited partnership interests in the team.

The question becomes whether Carol and Mark Davis want to continue to own the team. Mrs. Davis was married to Al for well over 50 years, and Mark (pictured) is in his 50s. They are a close family, and it’s believed that they have no desire to sell the team. Mark grew up in and around the organization, and he has a passion for the franchise.

The fact that Al Davis has only one child removes one of the other potential catalysts for a sale. If multiple children inherit a team and one or more want to cash out, the others may have no alternative to selling the team in order to raise the money to buy out a sibling or two.

In this case, the bigger question is whether Mark Davis will run the team on a day-to-day basis or entrust that function to others. He has had some past involvement in the franchise, and it’s unknown whether he intends to assume a larger role.

None of this prevents Phil Anschutz or Ed Roski or anyone from trying to buy the team. But the passing of Al Davis will, in and of itself, give rise to no circumstance that creates an incentive or necessity to sell.

Thus, if Carol and Mark Davis aren’t interested in selling, they can tell Anschutz, Roski, or whoever makes an overture that the Oakland Raiders will remain in the Davis family indefinitely.

rocknrolla
10-09-2011, 01:00 AM

Sorry pal. If your looking for class. You won't find it here. Your ore more likely to find classier people at the Greyhound station at 3:00 in the morning. If you haven't figured it out yet. Yes, we are a bunch of bitter f***s that have not lifted that trophy in a very long time. And the dearly departed Mr. Al Davis is one of the reasons why. Don't get me wrong. He did a lot of great things for the sport. He should have just given control to someone else 15 years ago. When his mind and health started failing.

DomerNKC
10-09-2011, 01:04 AM

http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/15/98/81/31/612cap10.jpg

ditto

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Not good news for Chief fans. West teams period in the NFL.

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Sorry pal. If your looking for class. You won't find it here. Your ore more likely to find classier people at the Greyhound station at 3:00 in the morning. If you haven't figured it out yet. Yes, we are a bunch of bitter f***s that have not lifted that trophy in a very long time. And the dearly departed Mr. Al Davis is one of the reasons why. Don't get me wrong. He did a lot of great things for the sport. He should have just given control to someone else 15 years ago. When his mind and health started failing.

Might be your opinion of class but class is the truth bitch.

RippedmyFlesh
10-09-2011, 02:24 AM
Wow... CANNOT possibly hate a guy after reading that. Incredibly good deeds.

Good article about him.

http://www.syracuse.com/kirst/index.ssf/2011/10/a_night_with_al_davis_and_his.html

Although LaPorta was honored Friday for his considerable role in the growth of Little League baseball - an organization he serves as national chairman - the veteran SU administrator spent his own time at the podium lauding Davis.
LaPorta, who played football at SU, said most of Davis' charitable actions are intentionally invisible. He said the public never learned how Davis spent many days at the bedside of the late Tony Conigliaro, the Boston Red Sox outfielder whose career was shortened by a bean ball and who later suffered a stroke and lapsed into a coma.
"He's a great guy, a great Syracusan, " LaPorta said.

And this back in the late 40's

Tom Lehr, a tailback on that SU squad, said he almost came to blows one night with Davis in a tavern, after Davis told Lehr he was too slow for his position.
"I'm screaming at him, 'You're not even on the team'," Lehr said. "The thing is, he was right. I knew I was too slow."

Pioli Zombie
10-09-2011, 02:39 AM
It wasn't cancer. It was auto-erotica asphyxiation.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-09-2011, 07:56 AM
They're like radical muslims, killing each other & anyone else in the way.

Inshallah, Al goes to Heaven & the team goes to Hell.

The ALyotallah doesn't care if his 72 virgins can screw as long as they can run a 4.2 40.

More like under Al the Raiders went to shit.

The clown on a Raider site thinks Al was in the room with him watching a dvd. Before he passed away.

IrvineRaider It was weird because my dad bought me a Raiders dvd 2 years ago, but I never watched it. Then, of all the days in the past 2 years, my dad and I busted it out, and decided to watch it for the first time last night. Watching it, I felt a positive energy, a spirit, in the room. Al knew I was watching it, I just know it! After watching that dvd, I felt a feeling that i haven't felt before, like all those years, all those great memories, made it easier for Al to pass. I just feel that before he passed away, he watched that DVD in the room with my dad and I. #RIP AL!!!

JASONSAUTO
10-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Lol. They saved the video to watch it with al's ghost?

Priceless
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
10-09-2011, 08:05 AM
An alive ghost at that

"i just feel that before he passed away he watched the video with us."
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
10-09-2011, 08:12 AM
An alive ghost at that

"i just feel that before he passed away he watched the video with us."
Posted via Mobile Device

We all know he's really been dead for 10 years.

RaiderGreg
10-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Congratulations KC fans, you're even more pathetic than I thought.

3rd&48ers
10-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Congratulations KC fans, you're even more pathetic than I thought.

Not all of them, just the trailer park trash.

Count Zarth
10-09-2011, 08:48 AM
http://hphotos-sea1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/315711_273677922662702_117307284966434_895492_83206362_n.jpg

Al Bundy
10-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Not all of them, just the trailer park trash.

The Raider fan portion of the fanbase.

3rd&48ers
10-09-2011, 08:59 AM
The Raider fan portion of the fanbase.

Love you're gay pirate avatar.

Al Bundy
10-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Love you're gay pirate avatar.

Still like the fact that Al traded us our superbowl winning coach and then the fact that the Bucs ended the little 3 year run by ending Gannon's career the next year. I will say, Al Davis did a lot for the NFL and minorities in particular.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Who let all these Raider fans out of jail?

3rd&48ers
10-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Still like the fact that Al traded us our superbowl winning coach and then the fact that the Bucs ended the little 3 year run by ending Gannon's career the next year. I will say, Al Davis did a lot for the NFL and minorities in particular.

Al got something for a Coach that wanted to be with his parents in Tampa... Gruden was in his last year of his contract in Oakland.... Would I have preferred to keep Gruden at that time? Of course but just like he is gone from Oakland, he is gone from Tampon Bay.

Gruden no longer wanted to be the coach of the Oakland Raiders, what do you do? Force him to coach the last season and get nothing for him in return?

3rd&48ers
10-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Who let all these Raider fans out of jail?

your mom specifically requested me for the weekend.

Al Bundy
10-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Al got something for a Coach that wanted to be with his parents in Tampa... Gruden was in his last year of his contract in Oakland.... Would I have preferred to keep Gruden at that time? Of course but just like he is gone from Oakland, he is gone from Tampon Bay.

Gruden no longer wanted to be the coach of the Oakland Raiders, what do you do? Force him to coach the last season and get nothing for him in return?

AND allow him to beat your ass in the Superbowl. Worked out well for the Bucs... and the Raiders got uhhmmm Tyler Brayton?

3rd&48ers
10-09-2011, 09:15 AM
AND allow him to beat your ass in the Superbowl. Worked out well for the Bucs... and the Raiders got uhhmmm Tyler Brayton?

Sad when you have only one highlight in your whole miserable life as a Bucs fan... How does it feel to be a fan of probably the worst franchise in the history of the NFL?

Al Bundy
10-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Sad when you have only one highlight in your whole miserable life as a Bucs fan... How does it feel to be a fan of probably the worst franchise in the history of the NFL?

The Superbowl victory erases all of that kind of bullshit talk.

KChiefs1
10-09-2011, 10:05 AM
http://hphotos-sea1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/315711_273677922662702_117307284966434_895492_83206362_n.jpg

That's cool

KChiefs1
10-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Wonder what Marty is feeling today?

Pablo
10-09-2011, 10:07 AM
wow...actually joined here last year for some football talk. I posted today with my thoughts and am getting neg repped instantly when I point out classless responses to AD`s death. Most of the human race is giving respect for AD including all in our division.......but this place is sadly vulgar except a few of you. I`ll state again, for those that are compelled to talk about aids and other creepy sheott about AD...........I`m sorry your life is so miserable. Again I say WOW.......that`s some wierd sheott from some of youOh, you can leave and not post here ever again if you like.

We'll really miss you. I'm sure you have a brilliant football mind; and you're probably a pretty witty poster so I don't know how we'll fill the void. But we'll try.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Wonder what Marty is feeling today?

Wishing he was still a HC so he could be beating Al 2 times a year.

Like he's gotta take a pee, on Al's grave.

Shanahan is also going to "really miss" Al.

Marty I believe was 27-6. The Rat was 21-7. Just lose baby.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Anyone have the suicide hot line number?? Al's sheep think the Raiders will win one today for "the Crypter". Some are even saying the Raiders will win the super bowl this year.

Jack
10-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Reckon I am pretty much ambivalent about greasy Al's passing.

But those who saw those games back then would agree the AFL games were usually high scoring games with a lot of excitement as opposed to variations of the GB power sweep that framed so many NFL games of that era. Who (NFL) would want to throw the ball to a skinny receiver when you had a Jim Brown or Paul Hornung?

But the contrast of Al's Raiders and Lamar's Chiefs could not be better defined than looking at the successes between the teams through the years.

If you dig deep enough, you would find the AFL teams were losing money in those beginning years. They were gambling by paying much more for talent than the NFL teams. Had the NFL just held out, I agree with what someone said earlier, the AFL would have preceded the USFL.

In an interview with Lamar (abut 5 years into ownership IIRC) he was asked how long he would hold onto the team when they were losing 1 million a year. He quipped ". . .about 100 years).

So the merger was born. I think the NFL feared the upstart AFL and if talent was going to the highest bidder, the stood to lose. The AFL, on the other hand needed legitimacy and the merger solidified that. But there are many, many corollaries that existed that sealed the deal.

Now, 50> years and the facts are clear to me. Al was a football man, Lamar was a business man. Al retained the football mentality of the AFL, his success proves that. Lamar remained a business man and his lack of success proves that. Al showed innovation, Lamar had Hank with little money. Had Lamar open his wallet I think Al would have be in Hank's shadow down though the years.

It is obvious to me why the Che-ifs have won so little in the past 5 decades.

Always my team, nonetheless. I took up NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3 this year knowing I would see losing, uninspired games. But I'll be there for them each week until it mercifully ends. But then again, I enjoy rope burns, root canals and sharp stick in the eye. . .

Bacillus Anthracis
10-09-2011, 10:58 AM

There's no doubt about that. Al was stubborn. Despite what a lot of people think he left the offense alone--the coaches could do what they wanted within the framework of the kind of offense that Al wanted to run. And that's par for the course in the NFL. The owner should have an idea of what kind of team he wants to put on the field in order to have the best chance of winning.

It was the defense that he meddled with so much and the results speak for themselves. Man to man is still viable but it has to be part of the mix, not the only ingredient. And while on occassion the Raiders do mix in a zone scheme or two it's rare and it's poorly executed because first, our defensive personnel are chosen strictly on their ability to play man to man and second because it's not something that gets a lot of attention in practice.

The only time I ever Al saw give up a little grip on the D was when Rob Ryan was here. And that overrated buffoon did such a poor job it pretty much ruined any chance at ever departing from Al's scheme ever again.

The bizarre first round draft picks like DHB, the scholarship players that start regardless of ability, the rigid adherence to an outdated defensive scheme, the skeleton scouting crew, the secrecy, the lawsuits, and the ironfisted way that Al ruled all contributed to the Raider's downfall over the last 2 decades or so. Where once Al was an innovator he became the opposite.

The Raiders were once one of the model franchises of the NFL but then became one of the worst because Al was still living in the 1970s. The only time he departed from his old ways was when he hired Gruden; and I don't know if this has any basis in fact but there was always the vibe that Al hated just about every second of Gruden's tenure when he started winning games. It felt like yeah, we were winning, but not the way Al wanted to.

He treated Gruden poorly, pinched pennies with him on his contract and berated him in front of players. And then he traded him for a good sum of money and a handful of draft picks, none of which ever did jackshit. And of course that came back to bite him in the ass in the Superbowl.

After that it was a complete regression. But to his credit he did bring in Hue Jackson and that really turned things around offensively. And he did pick up some pretty damn good players in the draft, especially in the later rounds. He seemed to be on the upswing. But still, the defensive scheme was never going to allow us to go very far no matter how good the offense was.

The loss of Al means more than just the past 8 or 9 shitty years. It's the body of work that's important now. As far as people hating him goes, well, he earned it. But the NFL is a less interesting place without him around. I wish him well in whatever hereafter that may or may not exist and I look forward to the Raiders becoming a more modern up to date franchise.

Braincase
10-09-2011, 11:09 AM
How long before a team tries to move to L.A. now that Al is gone?

Ugly Duck
10-09-2011, 03:02 PM
RAIDERS 25, TEXANS 20

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1009/nfl_a_silence_200.jpg

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/attachments/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/15993d1318193418-win-mr-davis-313758_926808192182_39101918_39873275_1912445894_n.jpg

Extra Point
10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
RAIDERS 25, TEXANS 20

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1009/nfl_a_silence_200.jpg

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/attachments/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/15993d1318193418-win-mr-davis-313758_926808192182_39101918_39873275_1912445894_n.jpg

Man, you've got balls. Props to the AFL!!!!

RedNeckRaider
10-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Anyone have the suicide hot line number?? Al's sheep think the Raiders will win one today for "the Crypter". Some are even saying the Raiders will win the super bowl this year.

Well they did and if we were face to face I would drop your ass~

notorious
10-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Am I the only one that noticed that an Al Davis first round kicker just won another game for them?

Seabass FTW.

RedNeckRaider
10-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Am I the only one that noticed that an Al Davis first round kicker just won another game for them?

Seabass FTW.

They won ugly and very fitting for AL. It was a just win type of win~

Gannon1qb
10-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Guess the devil came calling a little early for Halloween. :D

Burn in hell you rotten bastard. :clap:

Classless hick

Gannon1qb
10-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Al Davis's mother is a whore

??? lame

threebag02
10-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Al Davis Al Davis Al Davis Al Davis Al Davis Al Davis Al Davis Al Davis < Lamar Hunt

GloryDayz
10-09-2011, 04:48 PM

This from an assclown who cheers for a team that loves their wanna-be thug fans in a POS stadium known for just being rude (and dangerous) for folks around them. Just because the world just became a better place because the POS died doesn't mean you can come here and think all's forgotten. You and your team suck the root DH! Like the re-death of the very leader who never attempted to change the wanna-be thug inage/face of the team was going to change that. STFU!! Nobody here cares what he did for anything or anybody! Look back far enough and I'm sure when he was a kid Charles Manson helped a lady cross the street too. He's was an ass, his fans are bigger asses (maybe), and the world would be a better place if they just went away.

RedNeckRaider
10-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Classless hick

Yeah that ****ing clown has DT in his username and it sure as hell was not the Hunt family who picked up the tab for his funeral. That is the deal with keyboards, jokers who would never even give a glance torwards another man in real life for fear of getting tuned up swell up all big here. This is their world and you just have to blow it off~

Ugly Duck
10-09-2011, 05:33 PM
??? lame

I think thats an inside Iranian joke....

Okie_Apparition
10-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Wow Mark Davis looks like some kind of pasty ghoul fresh from a crypt

threebag02
10-09-2011, 07:13 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH7lYcGB9_peclwSMmiqI_48fkDf0P6L51_Mhhtt8ZTcy5MYRJ

Please let the tradition continue. "just keep fucking everything up baby"

Extra Point
10-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Davis strikes me as the kind of guy that would actually ask, from whomever's call that he would actually accept, "Do you need anything?" I think that his mind still worked, but body couldn't handle it.

His mind and body weren't so good when they picked JaMarcus Russell. Before the draft, I could have rolled up a stick and deemed the parent plant "JaMarcus," but Al took him first. Wasn't that was the first Spring of Herm, knowing that he praised Jamarus, and white brotha' Caaahl was playin' up the trade?

We could have done a better job with Russell, but I am WAY more thankful that we got Mr. Bowe. BTW, I hope Mr. Sippio is doing well.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Well they did and if we were face to face I would drop your ass~

Imagine that. 1st game after Al and they win. Told you they were better off without him.

Violence from a worshiper of Al. Say it ain't so. No you wouldn't. You wouldn't even try. Unless you had 10 other drunk criminal cranked up mouth breathing thug Al's sheep with you.

You going to get all dressed up in some stupid looking costume and be at that piss smelling stadium this week. They are going to parade the carcass of the ALyatollah through the streets of Oakland. Then into the stadium before the Cleveland game. I bet one of the drunken thugs drops the Al while he's being carried.

luv
10-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Imagine that. 1st game after Al and they win. Told you they were better off without him.

Violence from a worshiper of Al. Say it ain't so. No you wouldn't. You wouldn't even try. Unless you had 10 other drunk criminal cranked up mouth breathing thug Al's sheep with you.

You going to get all dressed up in some stupid looking costume and be at that piss smelling stadium this week. They are going to parade the carcass of the ALyatollah through the streets of Oakland. Then into the stadium before the Cleveland game. I bet one of the drunken thugs drops the Al while he's being carried.

Someone really should ban you. I was thinking you were a Raiders fan who hated Al. Apparently I was wrong. Either way, you're only here to troll. I guess I should be happy you only post in this thread, but then this thread would keep getting bumped.

GloryDayz
10-10-2011, 12:43 PM

LOL... I'm sure in the wanna-be thugville called the black hole your nickname is battery-boy...

AlsRottingCorpse
10-10-2011, 12:49 PM

Like father like son.

Please let the tradition continue. "just keep ****ing everything up baby"[/QUOTE]

raider fans wanting to win would say "just die baby".

Rumor has it Mark Davis used to be a big cocaine user. Also rumor's that he is gay. So it looks like the tradition of losing will continue until he dies. No children. He is the last of the brood. After that the plague of the Davis ends.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Someone really should ban you. I was thinking you were a Raiders fan who hated Al. Apparently I was wrong. Either way, you're only here to troll. I guess I should be happy you only post in this thread, but then this thread would keep getting bumped.

Why? Are you a KC fan who is a secret admirer of Al? Don't be so uptight. This thread is fun.

notorious
10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
"Alsrottingcorpse"

JFC, talking football is supposed to be fun.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-10-2011, 01:37 PM
"Alsrottingcorpse"

JFC, talking football is supposed to be fun.

It is unless it's about Al Davis. He stole the Raiders. That's how he originally forced himself in as managing general partner. Today that would have never been allowed. Davis basically stole 10 million dollars from the city of Irwindale. He never had any attention of moving there. Years ago the IRS had to go after Davis for millions in unreported income. Al Davis was found guilty in court of causing ex SD owner Gene Klein to have a heart attack. I don't like SD. But Davis was a POS. He treated the vast majority of people like shit unless they worshiped him. Davis was responsible for planting a fake story about Al Michaels having an affair to destroy his marriage. He was upset at things Michael's said about the Raiders on a Monday night football game. Remember back to OJ. Davis tried to make Marcus Allen being a drug user a part of that. Did you ever hear of Raider pr guy John Herrera. Hes a stooge of Al who gets sent out to attack and intimidate reporters at a Raider press conference. Davis is responsible of creating and fostering and wanting a thug image. A Raider fan stabbed a Charger fan a few years back.

Going to a football game is supposed to be fun also. There is nothing wrong with fans getting on one another. But you risk real injury or death going to a Raider game. Some fun, ha ha. U-tube a video of Raider fans attacking other teams fans. The world is a better place with Davis not in it.

3rd&48ers
10-10-2011, 01:54 PM
You are a tool

HTC-Inspire-4G

Sofa King
10-10-2011, 02:02 PM
It is unless it's about Al Davis. He stole the Raiders. That's how he originally forced himself in as managing general partner. Today that would have never been allowed. Davis basically stole 10 million dollars from the city of Irwindale. He never had any attention of moving there. Years ago the IRS had to go after Davis for millions in unreported income. Al Davis was found guilty in court of causing ex SD owner Gene Klein to have a heart attack. I don't like SD. But Davis was a POS. He treated the vast majority of people like shit unless they worshiped him. Davis was responsible for planting a fake story about Al Michaels having an affair to destroy his marriage. He was upset at things Michael's said about the Raiders on a Monday night football game. Remember back to OJ. Davis tried to make Marcus Allen being a drug user a part of that. Did you ever hear of Raider pr guy John Herrera. Hes a stooge of Al who gets sent out to attack and intimidate reporters at a Raider press conference. Davis is responsible of creating and fostering and wanting a thug image. A Raider fan stabbed a Charger fan a few years back.

Going to a football game is supposed to be fun also. There is nothing wrong with fans getting on one another. But you risk real injury or death going to a Raider game. Some fun, ha ha. U-tube a video of Raider fans attacking other teams fans. The world is a better place with Davis not in it.

This is where i stopped reading. This plus your username tell me all i need to know about you, dumbass.

JohnnyV13
10-10-2011, 02:30 PM
I would really like to know how they noticed.

He's looked like a mummy for years now.

Ugly Duck
10-10-2011, 03:10 PM
This is where i stopped reading. This plus your username tell me all i need to know about you, dumbass.

He ain't no RaiderFan, just a shock-jock troll. One of 3 that I've put on ignore in the last 11 years.

AlsRottingCorpse
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM

O no. A citation from a grammar nazi.

He ain't no RaiderFan, just a shock-jock troll. One of 3 that I've put on ignore in the last 11 years.

No longer held hostage the raider nation is free at last.

Howard Stern is the king of all media.

You know you didn't put me on ignore. You can't wait to see the next thing I am going to say about Al. All Al's sheep are concerned about anything negative said about him.

Ugly Duck. Do the rest of Al's two headed sheep approve of a user name like Ugly Duck? Al would not approve. You need a real bad ass Raider name like violator or Al's assassin.

GloryDayz
10-10-2011, 04:37 PM
LOL, we're still talking about some sick doode's re-death... Just plant him or burn him; but let's all just move on.

Rain Man
10-10-2011, 04:51 PM
I would really like to know how they noticed.

He's looked like a mummy for years now.

Maybe the playcalling from the owner's booth stopped.

It was hilarious to hear the "memorials" on the networks. They couldn't bring themselves to be unequivocally nice. I heard two or three of them yesterday, and the best one went something like, "He was a jerk, but he made a lot of contributions to the game 40 years ago." The toughest made some comment along the lines of "You don't remember how valuable he was in the early days because he was such a laughingstock in his later years, bringing down the once-proud Raiders franchise." Ouch.

kysirsoze
10-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Hearing Gruden praise Davis made me LMAO.

FAX
10-10-2011, 04:54 PM
First Al Davis, then Mr. Pittsie's transmission.

These things usually come in threes ... doesn't look good for the chipmunk that lives under my shrubberies.

FAX

GloryDayz
10-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Hearing Gruden praise Davis made me LMAO.

Once they turned off the cameras, he did too...

GloryDayz
10-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Yep, those a Raider socks (and shoes too)!!!

http://rosesandwaterfalls.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/witch-is-dead.jpg

GloryDayz
10-10-2011, 04:57 PM
First Al Davis, then Mr. Pittsie's transmission.

These things usually come in threes ... doesn't look good for the chipmunk that lives under my shrubberies.

FAX

Watch out, he's packin....

http://mymotherinlaweatspineapple.edublogs.org/files/2011/05/chipmunk_armed1-200gf30.jpg

AlsRottingCorpse
10-10-2011, 05:10 PM
LOL, we're still talking about some sick doode's re-death... Just plant him or burn him; but let's all just move on.

Your right.

But hazmat has the Davis compound surrounded and under quarantine. The toxic clean up and just how to do it is going to take a while. If Al's body was planted it contaminates the ground and drinking water. If his body was burned it would release toxic fumes into the air. An evacuation would be needed. Most likely the body, maby even the whole Davis compound will need to be encased in concrete. Like chernobyl.

DaFace
10-10-2011, 05:13 PM
This is why I love this place. The biggest AD basher in this thread isn't a Chiefs fan, but a Raiders fan. Awesome.

Okie_Apparition
10-10-2011, 05:23 PM
He's being buried under a full moon
& that's just the one in the sky

Ugly Duck
10-10-2011, 05:29 PM
The biggest AD basher in this thread isn't a Chiefs fan, but a Raiders fan. Awesome.

You are smarter than that.

3rd&48ers
10-10-2011, 05:37 PM
You are smarter than that.

No he's not... seriously

whoman69
10-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I can't really get worked up about Al and call him a great hero like the networks have been doing the last two days. He created a thug atmosphere in his organization and participated in several less than savory deals regarding the team. He was the embodiment of everything I hated about the Raiders. I come not to praise Al, nor do I go out of my way to poop on his grave.

RedNeckRaider
10-10-2011, 06:34 PM
This is why I love this place. The biggest AD basher in this thread isn't a Chiefs fan, but a Raiders fan. Awesome.

No he is not, he is most likely gochiefs or someone of that type, people who hide behind a keyboard talk shit and would piss down his leg when confronted in real life~

RedNeckRaider
10-10-2011, 06:42 PM

Again no he is not and he is the first person I have ever given neg rep to~

Ugly Duck
10-10-2011, 06:52 PM
No he's not... seriously

DaFace has been around the block a few times. He knows that troll is not a RaiderFan. He just won't miss an opportunity to get a good dig in. I give up now - ain't gonna feed the troll NoMo....

RedNeckRaider
10-10-2011, 06:56 PM
DaFace has been around the block a few times. He knows that troll is not a RaiderFan. He just won't miss an opportunity to get a good dig in. I give up now - ain't gonna feed the troll NoMo....

That makes two of us. I will admit the c**t got me fired up enough to give neg rep for the first time. He has that going for him~

Dartgod
10-10-2011, 07:00 PM
RIP Mr. Davis. Hope your team has better luck with his successor than the Chiefs have had with theirs.
Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Count Zarth
10-13-2011, 05:55 AM
He lives.

http://i52.tinypic.com/11kb1vn.jpg

Count Zarth
10-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Awesome grave.

http://i.imgur.com/19YP0.jpg

Oh Snap
10-17-2011, 07:15 PM
RIP

Just read the thread about him paying for DTs funeral. What a guy..

PunkinDrublic
10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I bet if you tipped over his coffin some demon bones would fall out.

threebag02
10-17-2011, 07:34 PM
I bet if you tipped over his coffin some demon bones would fall out.

You too silly, everyone knows he was cremated and mixed in a pot of stadium chili.

PunkinDrublic
10-17-2011, 07:53 PM
You too silly, everyone knows he was cremated and mixed in a pot of stadium chili.

Hells angels mixed his ashes up with some crystal meth and snorted him.

threebag02
10-17-2011, 08:31 PM
How the hell did Jimmy Raye out live Al Davis ?

GloryDayz
10-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Al died????