PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Im gonna call it...

Ted Theodore Logan
10-09-2011, 05:19 AM
Colts win 24-3,Peyton's presence on the sideline will give the Colts the motivation to win their first game this year. And besides,when was the last time we actually beat the Colts? And we will also be back in the running for LUCK!:clap::clap:

big nasty kcnut
10-09-2011, 06:16 AM
A pock on your house we will win.

Elwaysux
10-09-2011, 06:24 AM
I don't know that we have ever beaten Indy in their house. Plus they are much more desperate looking for their first win. I think we go down today but hopefully we cover the spread.

Molitoth
10-09-2011, 07:56 AM
I think they finally beat the colts this year when they need to lose for luck.

Katie
10-09-2011, 08:07 AM
I think this is our year to beat them. I would be extremely disappointed if this team didn't improve week to week. This team working through adversity and fighting to play better will provide the foundation for a championship team.

If we score only 3 points against these guys, we have a lot more problems than missing a quarter back.

milkman
10-09-2011, 08:16 AM
I think this is our year to beat them. I would be extremely disappointed if this team didn't improve week to week. This team working through adversity and fighting to play better will provide the foundation for a championship team.

If we score only 3 points against these guys, we have a lot more problems than missing a quarter back.

No, actually we wouldn't have a lot more problems than missing a QB.

penguinz
10-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Colts win 24-3,Peyton's presence on the sideline will give the Colts the motivation to win their first game this year. And besides,when was the last time we actually beat the Colts? And we will also be back in the running for LUCK!:clap::clap:Last time we beat the colts at their stadium was around 1982 when they where still in Baltimore.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 09:24 AM
No, actually we wouldn't have a lot more problems than missing a QB.

We can call HC a wash because some do and some don't want Haley gone.

I think everyone can agree we need: 1 S, at least one OT, a legit QB, an OG (either to replace Lilja or at minimum some depth,) an OC (a legit OC, not a proxy through which Haley feeds plays,) and another NT.

I don't think we need to fix all those problems to be a playoff team again but the QB/OC positions should be the no 1 priority this offseason...

milkman
10-09-2011, 09:51 AM
We can call HC a wash because some do and some don't want Haley gone.

I think everyone can agree we need: 1 S, at least one OT, a legit QB, an OG (either to replace Lilja or at minimum some depth,) an OC (a legit OC, not a proxy through which Haley feeds plays,) and another NT.

I don't think we need to fix all those problems to be a playoff team again but the QB/OC positions should be the no 1 priority this offseason...

Once again, I'm going to point out that the Chiefs, even with Richardson and Lilja, give Matt Cassel better protection than Aaron Rodgers gets in Green Bay.

And the defense hasn't been terrible without a NT.

Those are holes that need to be filled, but the one glaring hole and real problem is at QB.

Every team has holes.

Teams with a QB mask those holes better than those without.

Thorpilian
10-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Not only are we gonna win! We are gonna curb stomp the colts in thier house, and use 20 gauge Birdshot to kill all the "suck for luck" proponents! Go suck a college players junk you fair weather, rainbow baby t-shirt wearing, bent wrist, half a man wooooomans! Chode, scrodum, or shaft. Just do your best. Take off your chiefs jerseys and mail em in to real fans! Join Al Davis and rest in peace you wanna be losers. Will the real CHIEFS fans back hand these sisters. My knuckles are already too swollen from standing my ground! GO CHIEFS! And screw everyone else. Get off this site, this CHIEFS train, and Andrew lucks nuts! Please!

Rausch
Those are holes that need to be filled, but the one glaring hole and real problem is at QB.

Every team has holes.

Teams with a QB mask those holes better than those without.

That's why I listed QB/OC as the no 1 need.

Not only is Casshole not the answer but this year he's regressed to year 1 levels or worse.

Our OC isn't maximizing his potential and play calling to his (few) strengths - he's making a bad problem worse...

milkman
On the flip side, the Colts OT situation is so jacked right now, Wallce Gilberry could very well have a career game.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 09:56 AM
On the flip side, the Colts OT situation is so jacked right now, Wallce Gilberry could very well have a career game.

Like I said in the other thread: I honestly believe Hali could have a 3 sack game...

milkman
10-09-2011, 09:57 AM
That's why I listed QB/OC as the no 1 need.

Not only is Casshole not the answer but this year he's regressed to year 1 levels or worse.

Our OC isn't maximizing his potential and play calling to his (few) strengths - he's making a bad problem worse...

He hasn't regressed.

He's playing at exactly the same level he always has.

Decent to good games against bad defenses.
Craps his pants against good defenses.

He's the epitome of consistency.

Short Leash Hootie
10-09-2011, 09:59 AM
if you guys thought we saw too many draws in prior games...wait until this game against Mathis and Freeney...I bet Dexter has 2 10+ runs on draw plays running at these guys who are QB hungry.

jd1020
10-09-2011, 10:01 AM
He hasn't regressed.

Cassel had a historically bad game against the 27th ranked defense.

He has regressed.

ThatRaceCardGuy
10-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Not only are we gonna win! We are gonna curb stomp the colts in thier house, and use 20 gauge Birdshot to kill all the "suck for luck" proponents! Go suck a college players junk you fair weather, rainbow baby t-shirt wearing, bent wrist, half a man wooooomans! Chode, scrodum, or shaft. Just do your best. Take off your chiefs jerseys and mail em in to real fans! Join Al Davis and rest in peace you wanna be losers. Will the real CHIEFS fans back hand these sisters. My knuckles are already too swollen from standing my ground! GO CHIEFS! And screw everyone else. Get off this site, this CHIEFS train, and Andrew lucks nuts! Please!

Meth induced post are my favorite...

Oh Snap
10-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Unfortunately, I think we're going to win this one. The colts are horrible without manning. And at least for the past two weeks, the chiefs have looked like an actual team (minus cassel of course)

notorious
10-09-2011, 10:06 AM

This.

Wow, just wow.

Thorpilian
10-09-2011, 10:06 AM

Coke, not Meth. The good shit, not cut up and diluted with soda! Go CHIEFS!

Red Brooklyn
10-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Take out all the violence, the ignorant, unnecessary misogyny and the blatant hateful homophobia and, yeah, I'm with you.

rocknrolla
10-09-2011, 10:11 AM

He has regressed.

He has completely regressed. I cannot root against the the Chiefs. But I hope he plays just bad enough to get Stanzi a shot after the bye. I really don't think he can do any worse than Cassel. But, then we have the snoring old man upstairs.

Oh Snap
10-09-2011, 10:14 AM
this whole suck for luck thing can be summed up using this analogy..."kill 1 to save a thousand."

In other words, one bad year for 15 GREAT years for this team. Are we really that bad as fans for wanting that over suckage, to at best mediocrity? Play bad, draft luck, and start a dynasty in KC. Dont like it? FU

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Colts win 24-3,Peyton's presence on the sideline will give the Colts the motivation to win their first game this year. And besides,when was the last time we actually beat the Colts? And we will also be back in the running for LUCK!:clap::clap:

You were wrong last week. If you're wrong again, you need to have these thread privileges removed.

ThatRaceCardGuy
10-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Coke, not Meth. The good shit, not cut up and diluted with soda! Go CHIEFS!

Thorpilian-"In case of emergency , me break skull."

Thatguy-"No Thorpilian...your brain is not just there for emergencies...you can use it on a regular basis..and without breaking your skull."

Rausch
10-09-2011, 10:26 AM
He hasn't regressed.

That's probably true...

Red Brooklyn
10-09-2011, 10:30 AM
this whole suck for luck thing can be summed up using this analogy..."kill 1 to save a thousand."

In other words, one bad year for 15 GREAT years for this team. Are we really that bad as fans for wanting that over suckage, to at best mediocrity? Play bad, draft luck, and start a dynasty in KC. Dont like it? FU
Okay, to me - and I admit I'm slower than most - this kind of logic only makes any kind of real sense if Andrew Luck was the only truly legitimate 100% guaranteed answer.

Which, as far as I know - and again, I'm slow - he isn't. He's not a guarantee. And he's not the only answer.

He's a prospect. The best prospect, perhaps - probably - okay, definitely! And I want him. But it's not like w either get Andrew Luck or we suck for 15 years. Tom Brady wasn't an overall #1 pick, he wasn't the guy. And there are plenty of people on this very board who would take him over Peyton Manning.

Just saying. It's hard for me to root against this team. I'd much rather see us win, and win big this year, and then find our franchise guy and continue to have success. I want 16 GREAT years for this team.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Okay, to me - and I admit I'm slower than most - this kind of logic only makes any kind of real sense if Andrew Luck was the only truly legitimate 100% guaranteed answer.

Which, as far as I know - and again, I'm slow - he isn't. He's not a guarantee. And he's not the only answer.

He's a prospect. The best prospect, perhaps - probably - okay, definitely! And I want him. But it's not like w either get Andrew Luck or we suck for 15 years. Tom Brady wasn't an overall #1 pick, he wasn't the guy. And there are plenty of people on this very board who would take him over Peyton Manning.

Just saying. It's hard for me to root against this team. I'd much rather see us win, and win big this year, and then find our franchise guy and continue to have success. I want 16 GREAT years for this team.

http://www.woodsonsmall.com/images/rac.jpg

milkman
10-09-2011, 10:56 AM

He has regressed.

He's consistently struggled early.

Frazod
10-09-2011, 10:58 AM
We only lose IMPORTANT games to the Colts.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 11:00 AM
We only lose IMPORTANT games to the Colts.

The only pattern to our losses is that over the last 8 years or so they tend to happen at about 3x the rate of our wins...

Thorpilian
10-09-2011, 11:03 AM
http://www.woodsonsmall.com/images/rac.jpg

Thank GOD for some other real fans. On the other hand. God, please punish all who are stab you in the back fans who root for their team to loose for some unproven book worm who these "people" have soaked his nuts with their saliva. Keep soaking them suck wads!

lcarus
10-09-2011, 11:03 AM
I don't know. I actually think there's a decent chance we win this game.

Frazod
10-09-2011, 11:06 AM
The only pattern to our losses is that over the last 8 years or so they tend to happen at about 3x the rate of our wins...

I remember when we beat them in the 2004 regular season. Sure it felt good, but at the same time, what difference did it make? When it was over I just kept thinking WHY COULDN'T YOU FUCKING CLOWNS HAVE DONE THIS IN JANUARY? :banghead:

Short Leash Hootie
10-09-2011, 11:13 AM
I don't know. I actually think there's a decent chance we win this game.

here's what I think

it's a "coin flip", but we flip the coin 10 times and I think 6/10 times the Chiefs call it right and win...maybe even 6.5 times

we struggle getting off the field on 3rd and longs defensively and they have Curtis Painter...

we struggle against quick, shifty backs and they have Joseph Addai...

they get to the passer like crazy...we like to run draw plays nonstop...

this is the best matchup we're going to have all year...I fully expect Cassel to fuck it up and I pretty much hope he does

can't cheer for Matt Cassel anymore, want nothing to do with Ricky "I'm a homo" Stanzi...

I want a god damn QB with real NFL talent

jd1020
10-09-2011, 11:14 AM
it's a "coin flip", but we flip the coin 10 times and I think 6/10 times the Chiefs call it right and win...maybe even 6.5 times

Getting a coin to land on the edge is impressive.

milkman
10-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Getting a coin to land on the edge is impressive.

Nah.

Cassel just chokes under pressure and calls "Heals!".

Stanley Nickels
10-09-2011, 11:23 AM

Day Four of the bender is always the worst, I hear.

Stanley Nickels
10-09-2011, 11:24 AM
suck wads!

NOBODY CALLS ME SUCK WAD.

Pawnmower
10-09-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm gonna call it....

You are a pussy.

milkman
10-09-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm gonna call it....

You are a pussy.

And you think you know what a pussy looks like, because you saw it on the way out?

Ted Theodore Logan
10-09-2011, 10:55 PM
You were wrong last week. If you're wrong again, you need to have these thread privileges removed.

Actually I was right last week,I said it was a trap game that the Chiefs would win.I was wrong this week,Ill eat my crow and love doing so because I absolutely hate the Colts! I love the Chiefs and want them to win but I dont want them to be just mediocre,I want a CHAMPIONSHIP!

Phobia
10-09-2011, 10:59 PM
A pock on your house we will win.

Seriously? This isn't even your traditional "plural omission". You've dropped the entire "x" in order to remove the "s" sound from the end of the word. This is new and exciting for me.

Ted Theodore Logan
10-09-2011, 10:59 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250806&highlight=trap+game