PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm going to go ahead and call it...

Pages : 1 [2]

Pawnmower
10-23-2011, 07:45 PM
ima go ahead and call it...wendells penis is under 4.5 inches fully erect

thurman merman
10-23-2011, 09:09 PM
What a ****in joke you are. Flip flop flip flop. Just delete your account and never go away forever.

:spock:

Reerun_KC
10-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Ah GoFraud strikes again...

Gracie Dean
11-01-2011, 07:47 PM
hum

evenfall
11-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Tell us another one Nostradumbus

KurtCobain
11-01-2011, 07:49 PM
He could end up coach of the year if we pull off surprises like beating 3 of the haunted 5.

Iconic
11-01-2011, 07:51 PM
In his defense he said Haley would be fired not Jesus.

Count Alex's Losses
11-01-2011, 07:53 PM
We have one week. :harumph:

Losing to Miami = fireable offense.

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Three days before the month is up.

Brainiac
11-06-2011, 02:04 PM

Haley won't be fired in mid-season when the team has just won 4 out of 5.

He will be fired after the season is over. Then Pioli will hire Kirk Ferentz and the team will suck for the next 5 years.

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2011, 02:06 PM
We'd be 3-5 if it wasn't for a miracle on Monday.

Haley isn't taking this team anywhere relevant.

Rams Fan
11-06-2011, 02:07 PM

Sean Payton should be fired too, right?

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Sean Payton should be fired too, right?

A guy who has won a SB? ROFL

Rams Fan
11-06-2011, 02:10 PM
A guy who has won a SB? ROFL

BRIAN BILLICK LOST TO AN 0-13 TEAM ON THE ROAD.

HE WON A SUPERBOWL.

HE WAS FIRED.

/FACTS

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Haley thought it was a good idea to have only 2 practices and a walkthrough this week.

This loss is squarely on him.

aturnis
11-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Haley won't be fired in mid-season when the team has just won 4 out of 5.

He will be fired after the season is over. Then Pioli will hire Kirk Ferentz and the team will suck for the next 5 years.

You're an idiot. Kirk Ferentz will not be leaving Iowa for some time. Also, Haley will not be fired.

PRIEST
11-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Cassel is the only thing holding this team back. When he has a fire lit under his ass he performs but other than that he's out there to draw a paycheck. I like Haley and am sure he's really frustrated with the QB we have.

THIS

aturnis
11-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Haley thought it was a good idea to have only 2 practices and a walkthrough this week.

What else was he supposed to do on a short week with a beat up team?

Dicky McElephant
11-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Romeo Crennel needs to be fired.

Dave Lane
11-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Romeo Crennel needs to be fired.

Because the secondary is missing Berry, Arenas, McGraw, Lewis with a hammy and has scabby and Washington starting? I don't think Vincent frikken Lombardi could coach that up.

Rams Fan
11-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Nice one.

Count Alex's Losses
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Kyle Boller saved Haley's job.

Smed1065
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM

Game been played?

Azzhole

Rams Fan
11-11-2011, 09:19 PM

Your excuses are amazing.

O.city
11-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Your excuses are amazing.

We bring in a new front office that takes us to the playoffs in it's second season at the helm. It assembles a young talented roster, albeit with holes, but still increases the talent level on the team. Then we lose 3 of our best players to season ending injuries and it's "fire them all".

Is it that way in STL?

Smed1065
11-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Todd Haley will be fired within a month. Possibly before our next game.

When you are right? :doh!:

Smed1065
11-11-2011, 09:33 PM
We bring in a new front office that takes us to the playoffs in it's second season at the helm. It assembles a young talented roster, albeit with holes, but still increases the talent level on the team. Then we lose 3 of our best players to season ending injuries and it's "fire them all".

Is it that way in STL?

And that means you have none after the preseason? Respected you but now you are HIDING.

Rams Fan
11-11-2011, 09:34 PM

Is it that way in STL?

Sadly, no.

But the Rams were in a worse mess than the Chiefs.

When the new regime took over, only one guy remained from the '07 draft. That's pretty fucking bad.

O.city
11-11-2011, 09:39 PM
And that means you have none after the preseason? Respected you but now you are HIDING.

Not sure what you mean?

I'm not pro haley or anti haley. Honestly I don't think he should be judged until he has a competent qb. But it won't happen that way so it's on him if we win or lose. That's the business of being a hc in the NFL>

Brianfo
11-11-2011, 09:39 PM

You are a fuqtard. I know you do this shit on purpose or you have no friends. Haley is and WILL BE a great nfl coach. Haley will be a quality coach, long before you are a quality poster. Oh wait, that already happened. I can't keep up with the soap opera that is Gif Horse. Pretty sure, you were the person several years ago, that didn't know if he was gay or straight. LOL at attention whores.

NJChiefsFan
11-11-2011, 09:56 PM
We'd be 3-5 if it wasn't for a miracle on Monday.

Haley isn't taking this team anywhere relevant.

Missing the key offensive player, one of the best defensive players, and a huge saftey valve for Cassel doesn't exactly help. Not to mention that Matt was thrown in Todd's lap.

You went from hating him, to liking him, to hating him. Stop using every little win or loss and man up and make an actual opinion and stick to it.

Smed1065
11-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Todd Haley will be fired within a month. Possibly before our next game.

Bet a sig until he is.......

Step up or shut up.

milkman
11-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Not sure what you mean?

I'm not pro haley or anti haley. Honestly I don't think he should be judged until he has a competent qb. But it won't happen that way so it's on him if we win or lose. That's the business of being a hc in the NFL>

Smed's been around for 7 or 8 years, and we're still waiting for him to post one coherent sentence.

This is not a joke.

O.city
11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Smed's been around for 7 or 8 years, and we're still waiting for him to post one coherent sentence.

This is not a joke.

Ok. I was wondering what to make of that post.

Marcellus
11-11-2011, 10:09 PM

This is not a joke.

No joke, at all.

Count Alex's Losses
11-11-2011, 10:16 PM
You went from hating him, to liking him, to hating him.

LMAO

You can't even get your facts straight when you try to make stuff up about me.

I was on board with the Haley hire initially.

Since Denver I am off the bandwagon.

NJChiefsFan
11-11-2011, 10:21 PM
LMAO

You can't even get your facts straight when you try to make stuff up about me.

I was on board with the Haley hire initially.

Since Denver I am off the bandwagon.

Prior to the win streak I would have said no doubt you were fully against them. After that it changed, no matter how much you swear against it or saying you were joking. Saying posts were just jokes is one of the biggest cop-outs you can have on a forum.

Count Alex's Losses
11-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Prior to the win streak I would have said no doubt you were fully against them. After that it changed, no matter how much you swear against it or saying you were joking. Saying posts were just jokes is one of the biggest cop-outs you can have on a forum.

Wrong, completely wrong.

Sure I was happy the Chiefs were winning, who wouldn't be?

But to say I posted anything that indicated support or felt we could do anything this year is poppycock.

Brianfo
11-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Wrong, completely wrong.

But to say I posted anything that indicated support or felt we could do anything this year is poppycock.

Serious question, big boy. Did you figure out if you are a pitcher or a catcher???

NJChiefsFan
11-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Wrong, completely wrong.

I damn sure remember somebody asking you why you flip flopped and you said something to the likes of I never hated Haley. They then mentioned your say no to haley/pioli/cassel and you brushed it off. I don't know where the hell that is because you have had like 5,000 posts since then, and despite the fact that you are going to say I can't find it because it isn't there, it is.

I did however, if I am being honest, find a post in which you gave credit to Haley for beating Boller and Painter, therefore making light of the wins. I will give you that. Im not going to cover up evidence to win an arguement. That being said, I know full well you made the comment in the above sentence because I remember thinking to myself how odd it was that you would say that. Anyway, its not worth my time to sift through 3 weeks of posts, some of which being 20 pages long to win an arguement that has nothing to do with anything.

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-11-2011, 10:39 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tykUFkoXoRo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tykUFkoXoRo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Gif Horse theme song

Caseyguyrr
11-11-2011, 11:04 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tykUFkoXoRo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tykUFkoXoRo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Gif Horse theme song

true

kysirsoze
12-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Just a few more hours in Todd Haley's tenure as Chiefs' HC.

Who's gonna replace him, guys?

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2011, 09:27 PM
He's still getting fired, who cares about the timetable.

kysirsoze
12-08-2011, 09:32 PM

eh, just happened on this when I was searching for something else and thought the timing was funny.

Phobia
12-08-2011, 11:50 PM

Probably only the guy from the OP who predicted 2 months ago that he'd be fired in a month.

Count Alex's Losses
12-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Probably only the guy from the OP who predicted 2 months ago that he'd be fired in a month.

That was based on the Chiefs losing to Indy, which didn't happen.

Simply Red
12-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Wrong, completely wrong.

the use of 'poppycock' is unbelievable, i just love it!

Count Alex's Losses
12-09-2011, 12:06 AM
balderdash

Phobia
12-09-2011, 12:13 AM
That was based on the Chiefs losing to Indy, which didn't happen.

Ah yes. Somehow I missed that part in the OP. But at least you recovered nicely... errr.

It's almost like NickAthan is editing your posts here on ChiefsPlanet.

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2011, 01:17 AM
the use of 'poppycock' is unbelievable, i just love it!

Poppycock is good stuff!

listopencil
12-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Poppycock is good stuff!

TMI

BigMeatballDave
12-09-2011, 02:31 AM
TMI

http://www.conagrafoods.com/consumer/brands/getBrand.do?page=poppycock