PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Luck Suckers: STAY DOWN BITCHES!!!

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 03:33 PM
That is all... This thread shall be bumped every week Matt Cassel brings us to victory.

lcarus
10-09-2011, 03:33 PM
So it'll be bumped another 3 or 4 times?

notorious
10-09-2011, 03:34 PM

This is awesome.

LMAO

jd1020
10-09-2011, 03:35 PM

Just 1 more time will be enough for all the S4L'ers to commit suicide.

kstater
Why do you hate the Chiefs?

NJChiefsFan
That is all... This thread shall be bumped every week Matt Cassel brings us to victory.

Honstly, tell me you think he can do this against a good team.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Horray for 6-10

BigChiefFan
Yeah, fuck anybody that wants a franchise QB. 41 years of futility and counting.

notorious

This.

I need a good laugh today.

GordonGekko
10-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Yeah, **** anybody that wants a franchise QB. 41 years of futility and counting.

I bet the number gets near or over 50 years before some radical shit starts happening. The way we compete, they could just contract the Chiefs and the league would barely notice. F*** mediocrity

-King-
I understand talking shit about S4L...but backing Matt Cassel while you're at it? That's like talking shit about a Ferarri because you'll never get it, and at the same time, backing your 1994 Geo Metro.

HBKChiefs

Yes, I believe in my Quaterback! Fuck you bitches!!!! hahahahahah

BigMeatballDave
10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Cool story, bro

Pawnmower
10-09-2011, 03:40 PM
That's like talking shit about a Ferarri because you'll never get it, and at the same time, backing your 1994 Geo Metro.

Come on man...

He is at least a Saturn Vue or perhaps a F-150

Baconeater
Yes, I believe in my Quaterback! Fuck you bitches!!!! hahahahahah
I believe your and idiot.

HotRoute
is there such thing as a "sure thing" in the NFL Draft?

lcarus
I've said multiple times that if we won this game vs Indy, we could forget about Luck. So...we can forget about Luck. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Pawnmower

yes

Mark Sanchez and Andrew Luck

/drafturbators

HBKChiefs
You "Luck Suckers" are getting your asses OWNED! And it will continue... Against quality teams!

Trevo_410
trollololololllllllllolol

GordonGekko
10-09-2011, 03:41 PM
You "Luck Suckers" are getting your asses OWNED! And it will continue... Against quality teams!

HAHA

:banghead:

cdcox
10-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Just 1 more time will be enough for the true fans to consider the season a success.

FYP

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Yes, I believe in my Quaterback! **** you bitches!!!! hahahahahah

Clarify for me. You support and hope he does well, OR you believe he will do this against a defense like GB? Your not making me made for answering yes so I don't know why the rest of your post looked so childish. Just curious where your head is at.

Basileus777
10-09-2011, 03:43 PM
We don't suck enough to get Luck. No need to get upset about something that simply isn't in the cards.

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Clarify for me. You support and hope he does well, OR you believe he will do this against a defense like GB? Your not making me made for answering yes so I don't know why the rest of your post looked so childish. Just curious where your head is at.

WTF do you not understand dumbass? I said I BELIEVE IN MY QUARTERBACK! CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

The Bad Guy
10-09-2011, 03:44 PM
At this point, I would agree that Luck seems like a fantasy.

I wonder if these pole smoking cockbags, who show up after wins and only after wins, will poke their head in when we have that 6 game stretch against the NFL elite.

I bet they won't. They'll be too happy with 5-11. When Cassel leaves, I hope he takes every fucking stupid fan who loves mediocrity with him. Woohoo we beat the Colts and Vikings.

The Bad Guy
10-09-2011, 03:44 PM
WTF do you not understand dumbass? I said I BELIEVE IN MY QUARTERBACK! CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you believed in drinking draino too.

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2011, 03:45 PM

Because there is a difference between the two things. Thats why I asked. Its not that hard to understand. That makes me question who is the dumbass. How old are you, 5? Keep thinking your trolling me by rooting for the Chiefs jackass.

Pasta Giant Meatball

A well placed kick to the chin would do as well.

the Talking Can

you and pawnsmoker must be trading facials

Stanley Nickels
10-09-2011, 03:48 PM

Alright, Terrell. But some of us don't, so understand why you're going to get a lot of pushback here. Also, your combination of grammar and reasoning skills makes you calling someone else a dumbass hilarious.

Chiefshrink
10-09-2011, 03:48 PM

I wonder if these pole smoking cockbags, who show up after wins and only after wins, will poke their head in when we have that 6 game stretch against the NFL elite.

I bet they won't. They'll be too happy with 5-11. When Cassel leaves, I hope he takes every ****ing stupid fan who loves mediocrity with him. Woohoo we beat the Colts and Vikings.

This!:thumb:

jspchief
10-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Carl Peterson approves of this thread.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 03:54 PM

I wish Gochiefs had nuts and quit making mults for every indecision he has...

Pawnmower

Neither will the cockfags on the other side of the spectrum if we win a couple of those 'unwinnable' games...

Both of the extreme sides of this argument are fucking stupid IMO...

The thing is, like in most complicated issues..the truth is in the middle somewhere....

Messier
I don't think this changes anything about Cassel, but I think the suck for Luckers went too far with calling Cassel the worst QB in the league, and now some of them are a little angry about it trying to justify their analysis. Cassel is a middle of the pack starting QB. It's boring, and around a third of the league is in the same boat.

Yep the Colts aren't good, but it wasn't because they don't have Manning that Cassel had a really good game. I'd also like to say our O-line had a great game, giving Cassel that much time.

rocknrolla
10-09-2011, 03:57 PM

I bet they won't. They'll be too happy with 5-11. When Cassel leaves, I hope he takes every ****ing stupid fan who loves mediocrity with him. Woohoo we beat the Colts and Vikings.

If it takes 5-11 to get get Cassel out the door, I'm good with that. I will consider the season a success. I just wish they would activate Stanzi. But after games like today I don't think we will see him on the field for quite some time.

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Neither will the cockpillowbiters on the other side of the spectrum if we win a couple of those 'unwinnable' games...

Both of the extreme sides of this argument are ****ing stupid IMO...

The thing is, like in most complicated issues..the truth is in the middle somewhere....

People hate grey. Too much thinking involved. People like black and white in politics, sports, ect. There are plenty of things are are clear right and wrong, but there is so much more grey area in life. Cassel isn't the WORST QB ever. I do still want him replaced. I don't believe he will do this against good teams because he hasn't showed any proof he can.

Good defenses take his 1st read away and then thats it. He is done after that. If he was 24 I would say yeah I am not giving him a chance. I think he is what he is now.

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 03:58 PM

I do not believe it but wont say he cant. :banghead:

Fritz88
10-09-2011, 03:58 PM

I bet they won't. They'll be too happy with 5-11. When Cassel leaves, I hope he takes every fucking stupid fan who loves mediocrity with him. Woohoo we beat the Colts and Vikings.

What's a cockbag?
Posted via Mobile Device

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 03:59 PM

It was fantasy to start with.

Okie_Apparition
10-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I can fully understand wanting Luck
I can not understan rooting against the Chiefs
Hoping for CHief injuries should involved your nuts removed

Valiant
10-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I don't think this changes anything about Cassel, but I think the suck for Luckers went too far with calling Cassel the worst QB in the league, and now some of them are a little angry about it trying to justify their analysis. Cassel is a middle of the pack starting QB. It's boring, and around a third of the league is in the same boat.

Yep the Colts aren't good, but it wasn't because they don't have Manning that Cassel had a really good game. I'd also like to say our O-line had a great game, giving Cassel that much time.

No, he still sucks monkey balls.. This facade you just saw, is what everybody last season used as justification that he is decent..

He will go back to 'shit the bed' mode when we go back to facing .500 and above teams..

Pawnmower
10-09-2011, 04:01 PM
People hate grey. Too much thinking involved. People like black and white in politics, sports, ect. There are plenty of things are are clear right and wrong, but there is so much more grey area in life.

Absolutely my man. People are so adamant about this they get violently angry when anything shakes this one-dimensional view of theirs. I don't necesarily agree with your takes on cassel 100%, as I am slightly more of an optimist (masochist?) than you...BUT I totally agree with your line of thinking and thoughtfulness. Your point of view is welcomed.

Messier
10-09-2011, 04:11 PM
No, he still sucks monkey balls.. This facade you just saw, is what everybody last season used as justification that he is decent..

He will go back to 'shit the bed' mode when we go back to facing .500 and above teams..

You're right when there's a lot of pressure on him he folds, like a lot of QBs. Really bad, like worst QB's in the league don't play like that, even against bad teams. I don't like him most of the time, but like I said before, he has games like this, and people argued with me saying, no he never has good games, but he has these games that will keep him starting in the NFL.

lcarus
10-09-2011, 04:12 PM
You're right when there's a lot of pressure on him he folds, like a lot of QBs. Really bad, like worst QB's in the league don't play like that, even against bad teams. I don't like him most of the time, but like I said before, he has games like this, and people argued with me saying, no he never has good games, but he has these games that will keep him starting in the NFL.

Winning masks deficiencies.

Der Flöprer
10-09-2011, 04:13 PM
A message from GIF Horse.

"Cassel has everyone fooled."

DenverChief
10-09-2011, 04:17 PM
I understand talking shit about S4L...but backing Matt Cassel while you're at it? That's like talking shit about a Ferarri because you'll never get it, and at the same time, backing your 1994 Geo Metro.
IT GETS YOU FROM POINT A TO POINT B DOESN'T IT?

tredadda
10-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Horray for 6-10

I guess a couple of meaningless wins is preferrable to long term success. Some of those on here just don't get it.

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 04:20 PM

Get them facts out of here!

:rolleyes:

tredadda
10-09-2011, 04:21 PM

Peyton Manning, Eric Berry, Suh, Adrian Peterson just to name a few.

KCrockaholic
10-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Yay for mediocrity every fucking season!!!

loochy
10-09-2011, 04:22 PM

what is this I don't even

KCrockaholic
10-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Peyton Manning, Eric Berry, Suh, Adrian Peterson just to name a few.

Peterson wasn't necessarily. His health in college was a big scare to teams.

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 04:23 PM
I guess a couple of meaningless wins is preferrable to long term success. Some of those on here just don't get it.

Some do not get ok if we lose You must be Matt Millan cause sucking equal greatness the next year.

Most of us are concerned of losing the heart of our stars now versus drafting top 3. How did that work out recently?

Oh yeah fuck you. Dumbass.

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Some do not get ok if we lose You must be Matt Millan cause sucking equal greatness the next year.

Most of us are concerned of losing the heart of our stars now versus drafting top 3. How did that work out recently?

Oh yeah **** you. Dumbass.

:clap: Nice post

tredadda
10-09-2011, 04:25 PM

Seriously? I think you just like to stir the pot and don't actually believe what you say. Just like last year Cassel feasts on crappy teams (see combined 1-9 record) while laying an egg against good teams (see combined 11-2 record). If you think he can do this against good teams you are a fool as three years starting for this team says otherwise.

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Seriously? I think you just like to stir the pot and don't actually believe what you say. Just like last year Cassel feasts on crappy teams (see combined 1-9 record) while laying an egg against good teams (see combined 11-2 record). If you think he can do this against good teams you are a fool as three years starting for this team says otherwise.

No, WRONG. I believe in my team and I believe in my quarterback. Plain and simple. Im not trying to "stir the pot", I just hate "Luck Suckers" and their so-called "logic". AND I LOVE THE CHIEFS!!!

KCrockaholic
10-09-2011, 04:29 PM
No, WRONG. I believe in my team and I believe in my quarterback. Plain and simple. Im not trying to "stir the pot", I just hate "Luck Suckers" and their so-called "logic". AND I LOVE THE CHIEFS!!!

You'd probably love them more with a franchise QB.

Der Flöprer
10-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Bob Dole used to do random bannings. It kind of sounds like fun.

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 04:31 PM

Hum is this Iowanian, he likes drano too according to rep messages.

LOL

tredadda
10-09-2011, 04:32 PM

Oh yeah **** you. Dumbass.

If I were Matt Millen I would want to root for us to get Broyles. Yeah, I bet most are concerned with losing the hearts of our stars. Good try though. Again I guess mediocrity is o.k. for some. And if you can't have a conversation with me without resorting to cursing or name calling then don't even respond. I have no time for fans who have to resort to that to get their point across.

Chiefs4TheWin
10-09-2011, 04:32 PM

Of course it will /Knowmo

Rausch
10-09-2011, 04:33 PM

I'll be around...

dannybcaitlyn
10-09-2011, 04:34 PM

Man, Are you guys ***king?

Chieftain58
10-09-2011, 04:37 PM

Losing sucks!

tredadda
10-09-2011, 04:37 PM

So do the Suck For Luckers. The difference is they are not blinded by Cassel's success against the worst teams in the league. They know that he will crap the bed again when he plays good teams. Just like last year and the year before. They want long term success, not a few meaningless wins against teams that are considered the worst in the league. He can not and will not lead this team to the promised land. I want someone to replace him.

The Bad Guy
10-09-2011, 04:45 PM
I'll be around...

As much as I want to, I can't get excited about wins for this team this year. I can't support that loser QB we have. He'll always beat up on the sisters of the poor and do just enough where this front office will stick with him.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 04:46 PM
As much as I want to, I can't get excited about wins for this team this year. I can't support that loser QB we have. He'll always beat up on the sisters of the poor and do just enough where this front office will stick with him.

No one, NO ONE, hates this HC or QB more than me.

You can go back to the day Casshole was traded or the day Haley was hired.

Did not want green eggs and ham...

cdcox
10-09-2011, 04:52 PM
I can not understan rooting against the Chiefs

I was just rooting for the 2012-2027 Chiefs.

tredadda
10-09-2011, 04:58 PM

Exactly. A couple of wins this year does nothing for us long term. I want long term success, not a few meaningless wins.

Okie_Apparition
10-09-2011, 04:59 PM
The Chiefs will still be drafting top 5. If they can get Cassel to play up to a second round value. It could still be a big win. A second round QB ain't that much

Messier
10-09-2011, 05:01 PM

I plan on rooting for both.

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 05:06 PM

Well said... Same here.

alnorth
10-09-2011, 05:06 PM

You'll be rooting for 9 wins and a 1st-round wild card faceplant each year.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 05:08 PM
The Chiefs will still be drafting top 5. If they can get Cassel to play up to a second round value. It could still be a big win. A second round QB ain't that much

If we could find a team that would trade a 2nd for Casshole we should do it yesterday...

Messier
10-09-2011, 05:10 PM
I tried, but I can't root for the team to lose. It feels weird.

Okie_Apparition
10-09-2011, 05:11 PM
I think Pioli would trade him in a heartbeat

Smed1065
Exactly. A couple of wins this year does nothing for us long term. I want long term success, not a few meaningless wins.

Yes, rooting for losses with a less than 1% chance, Nice.

:cuss:

BillSelfsTrophycase
Losing sucks!

Yes it does

Unite us...UNITE US...

http://www.zeitgeistlos.de/moviefans/pics/bh_hands.jpg

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 05:12 PM

That's called being loyal and being a REAL fan. I know how you feel man.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 05:12 PM

Not in my DNA.

Just can't...

Bane
10-09-2011, 05:16 PM
I guess I want my cake but I want to eat it as well. I hate losing but fuck Matt Cassel and the whole dumpster lottery QB gig bullshit.

Messier
10-09-2011, 05:17 PM
You'll be rooting for 9 wins and a 1st-round wild card faceplant each year.

Are you sure by hoping they lose you're rooting for a Super Bowl win? I don't know that's around the corner, no matter who the QB is. I just want to root for who's on the team, not who might be on the team.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-09-2011, 05:18 PM
well it was prolly too good to be true

HBKChiefs
Are you sure by hoping they lose you're rooting for a Super Bowl win? I don't know that's around the corner, no matter who the QB is. I just want to root for who's on the team, not who might be on the team.

Tell 'em! I hate all these fakes.

Smed1065

Nice.

Smed1065
10-09-2011, 05:20 PM
well it was prolly too good to be true

Like they care. I mean they could have selected top for years, QB. Why think they would select a QB?

#3 and TJ LOL.

tredadda
10-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Yes, rooting for losses with a less than 1% chance, Nice.

:cuss:

Less than 1% chance of what? Getting the #1 pick? Considering there are 32 teams in the league and we are still bottom 10 in wins, so right now we have about a 10% chance. Considering STL is below us and they wont be looking at a QB and our % goes up.

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Less than 1% chance of what? Getting the #1 pick? Considering there are 32 teams in the league and we are still bottom 10 in wins, so right now we have about a 10% chance. Considering STL is below us and they wont be looking at a QB and our % goes up.

This is the kind of pussy shit I'm talking about...

tredadda
10-09-2011, 05:27 PM

I understand, but who we currently have is not good enough. If he was, I would be on his bandwagon. I just think watching him beat up on awful teams wont take us to the promised land. One day he will have to deliver against good teams. So far the last three years have shown he can't. I do know that if we were to somehow get Luck, he can't do any worse than Cassel. If we can't get Luck, I just want to be in a position to get someone else. I am tired of getting my hopes up for this team to see playoff failure after playoff failure (three playoff wins in my lifetime, and I am 34) because we have neglected the QB position since Dawson.

tredadda
10-09-2011, 05:29 PM
This is the kind of pussy shit I'm talking about...

Excuse me? If you believe that Cassel is the answer then go for it. I hope to see you on here when they play good teams and he craps himself as he usually does. If that makes my opinion "pussy shit" according to you, so be it. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 05:30 PM

Despite having a golfer as a HC and multiple injuries this team doesn't give up.

It might not put out either, sadly, but it doesn't give up.

We'll win 4 or 5...

tredadda
10-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Despite having a golfer as a HC and multiple injuries this team doesn't give up.

We'll win 4 or 5...

Agreed. I saw us beating Indy and splitting with Denver and Beating Miami.

lawrenceRaider
10-09-2011, 05:39 PM

You mean keeps the Chiefs mired in mediocrity? Sounds great!

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 05:41 PM
I think we have a good chance against Pittsburgh and Chicago. Division games can always go either way.

Messier
10-09-2011, 05:44 PM
You mean keeps the Chiefs mired in mediocrity? Sounds great!

Have fun being a little angry after a win. That sounds like a real blast!

Pawnmower
10-09-2011, 05:47 PM

Oh cool, there are still some that want us to lose to try to get a better draft pick...

I was afraid there wasn't going to be anyone left to make fun of....

ChiefsFanatik88
10-09-2011, 05:53 PM

So what you are saying is this: We suck this year and draft Luck and you can guarantee that we will be a better team for years? What a pill of bullshit..
With an unproven{college stat's non-withstanding} rookie NFL quarterback, we will be a better team next year?

I have not seen this Luck kid play a NFL {or college for that matter} game yet, but I have heard that his bust has been place in storage at Canton for unveiling after the his first game of the season next year.
Yep he is going to the hall of fame right after his first professional NFL game. Which of course is going to be a marvelous victory {everyone in the world will stop what they are doing to watch the entire game{No fans leaving in the third quarter for this talented Qb}.
He {I guess} is that talented.?.? Sounds like a lot of expectations for this college QB.

We will see how this pan's out in 7 month's

tredadda
10-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Oh cool, there are still some that want us to lose to try to get a better draft pick...

I was afraid there wasn't going to be anyone left to make fun of....

As opposed to winning a few and continuing in our 40+ years of playoff ineptitude? Those people deserve to be made fun of because they are gluttons for punishment and never seem to get it.

Pawnmower
10-09-2011, 05:56 PM
As opposed to winning a few and continuing in our 40+ years of playoff ineptitude? Those people deserve to be made fun of because they are gluttons for punishment and never seem to get it.

Yes lets make fun of those who root for us to win and make strides and improve the team as a whole..instead of giving up and hoping one draft pick changes everything.

Smart.

tredadda
10-09-2011, 05:58 PM
So what you are saying is this: We suck this year and draft Luck and you can guarantee that we will be a better team for years? What a pill of bullshit..
With an unproven{college stat's non-withstanding} rookie NFL quarterback, we will be a better team next year?

I have not seen this Luck kid play a NFL {or college for that matter} game yet, but I have heard that his bust has been place in storage at Canton for unveiling after the his first game of the season next year.
Yep he is going to the hall of fame right after his first professional NFL game. Which of course is going to be a marvelous victory {everyone in the world will stop what they are doing to watch the entire game{No fans leaving in the third quarter for this talented Qb}.
He {I guess} is that talented.?.? Sounds like a lot of expectations for this college QB.

We will see how this pan's out in 7 month's

Can he really be any worse than Cassel? The fact of the matter is Cassel can't take us to the promised land. He is pushing 30 with little to no upside. The Cassel experiment is a failure and I am willing to get the closest thing there is to a sure thing in a QB. There is no guarantee that Luck will be a success, but we already know Cassel is not the answer.

HBKChiefs
10-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Yes lets make fun of those who root for us to win and make strides and improve the team as a whole..instead of giving up and hoping one draft pick changes everything.

Smart.

:clap: It's funny how the Luck Suckers think we don't get it, when in fact it's always been the other way around.

tredadda
10-09-2011, 06:03 PM

Smart.

We have had teams that were very good as a "whole", except at the QB position. What is so wrong with wanting to improve that position? Do you honestly and truthfully think who we currently have under center can take us to the SB, much less win a playoff game for us? I want us to get the best QB in the draft. I want our Peyton Manning not some career back up. I want sustained success, not a few wins against crappy teams.The only way to get that person is to pick #1 overall and force our GM's hand.

Mr. Plow
10-09-2011, 06:06 PM

:)

I was wondering how long it would take GC to come in and say "Cassel & Haley are the shit!!11!1 We can't win without them!1!11!!"

Messier
10-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Can he really be any worse than Cassel? The fact of the matter is Cassel can't take us to the promised land. He is pushing 30 with little to no upside. The Cassel experiment is a failure and I am willing to get the closest thing there is to a sure thing in a QB. There is no guarantee that Luck will be a success, but we already know Cassel is not the answer.

If you want to get rid of Cassel tell him to stop having days like today. Really, he needs to be bad all the time to lose his job.

58kcfan89
10-09-2011, 06:22 PM
If you want to get rid of Cassel tell him to stop having days like today. Really, he needs to be bad all the time to lose his job.

This is my fear. We're probably going to win between 4 & 6 games and if Cassel has too many more games like this, it'll be enough to convince Pioli to take a RT or LB or something and try to win with Cassel.

*shudder*

Baconeater
10-09-2011, 06:27 PM
I think we have a good chance against Pittsburgh and Chicago. Division games can always go either way.
Do you have any idea what division, or conference for that matter, that the Chiefs play in?

Dicky McElephant
10-09-2011, 06:32 PM
I'll bump this thread when Cassel shits his pants against real NFL caliber teams.

Rausch
10-09-2011, 06:33 PM
I'll bump this thread when Cassel shits his pants against real NFL caliber teams.

I must have a browser time machine...

Dicky McElephant
10-09-2011, 06:35 PM
I must have a browser time machine...

In the future......when we face teams like the Packers..etc.

milkman
10-09-2011, 07:01 PM
If I were Matt Millen I would want to root for us to get Broyles. Yeah, I bet most are concerned with losing the hearts of our stars. Good try though. Again I guess mediocrity is o.k. for some. And if you can't have a conversation with me without resorting to cursing or name calling then don't even respond. I have no time for fans who have to resort to that to get their point across.

I understand your point, but the reality is, for some around here, that's the only way to get a point across, so it affects all of our posting.

There are no absolute certainties.

However, there are some near certainties, and one of them is that Mattcassel does not have what it takes to lead a team to a SB, while Andrew Luck verey likley does.

So what they are rooting for is hope.

We'll win 4 or 5...

The fact that you didn't likee Haley from the start has baised you and blinded you so badly that you can not see the good that he has accomplished with this team

The fact that this team plays hard and doesn't give up is a direct reflection on Haley.

:clap: It's funny how the Luck Suckers think we don't get it, when in fact it's always been the other way around.

No, you don't get it.

I have not jumped on the Suck for Luck bandwagon, because I believe that this team has to much talent to get the #1 pick, and I believe that Haley gets the most from that talent in effort, even though I also belive that his preseason plan failed.

However, to restate what I said earlier, Cassel is not a QB that I belive can win a playoff game, so ca not win a SB.

This team is going to waste this talent and effort becasue of Cassel, IMO.

My only hope at this point is that Stanzi is the next Tom Brady, and that Cassel gets Bledsoed.

Cassel will continue to do enough against bad teams to hold onto this job otherwise, and Scott Pioli will not draft a first round QB, much less actively persue Luck.

Guru
10-09-2011, 07:08 PM
I still want Cassel the hell out of this organization

Dave Lane
10-09-2011, 07:13 PM

That's what I thought too...

tredadda
10-09-2011, 07:14 PM
I still want Cassel the hell out of this organization

The only way to do that is to pick #1 and force Pioli's hand. I would not be striving for the #1 pick so much if I had any confidence that he would draft a 1st round QB.

Messier
10-09-2011, 07:22 PM
There are no absolute certainties.

However, there are some near certainties, and one of them is that Mattcassel does not have what it takes to lead a team to a SB, while Andrew Luck verey likley does.

So what they are rooting for is hope.

I don't think those are near certainties. With this team, this current team Luck isn't taking it anywhere other than where Cassel already has taken it. Defense needs to get better as does the o-line. Is Luck another Elway or Manning? Could be, but as I said, I'm not willing to root against my team to find out.

stonedstooge
10-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Cassel could have been benched after the first half today and I don't think there would have been much of an argument against it.

KCrockaholic
10-09-2011, 07:23 PM
I don't think those are near certainties. With this team, this current team Luck isn't taking it anywhere other than where Cassel already has taken it. Defense needs to get better as does the o-line. Is Luck another Elway or Manning? Could be, but as I said, I'm not willing to root against my team to find out.

I guarantee we would've beat SD if we had Luck. That game was on Cassel's retarded shoulders.

Messier
10-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Cassel could have been benched after the first half today and I don't think there would have been much of an argument against it.

What for?

Messier
10-09-2011, 07:26 PM
I guarantee we would've beat SD if we had Luck. That game was on Cassel's retarded shoulders.

Yes. Cassel cost us that game. No doubt.

milkman
10-09-2011, 07:27 PM

I disagree.

Luck has the talent to make plays that Matt Cassel can only dream of.

And in case you hadn't noticed, defenses around the league are getting torched by good QBs.

I am not rooting against the Chiefs, but fully understand the mentality.

O.city
10-09-2011, 07:30 PM
I don't understand where people get all this "Oline" crap. Have you watche them play this year. They have played pretty well. And the defense is all about scheming. The talent is there it just wasn't used properly in the first half today.

tk13
10-09-2011, 07:30 PM
I disagree.

And in case you hadn't noticed, defenses around the league are getting torched by good QBs.

That's the only thing you can take hope in. The league is getting so watered down in favor of passing that there are a lot of QB's having success. Makes you wonder if most of these 1st/2nd round caliber guys can come in and have success.

Reerun_KC
10-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I can't for the life of me understand while professional football players for quit and suck for luck. How are we going to draft luck if the players don't quit?

Hamas can you answer this?

Messier
10-09-2011, 07:42 PM
I disagree.

I don't like Cassel, he's too up and down. He has to put everything he has into a pass to throw with power. He's not the worst starting QB in the league, not even close. With the proper talent around him he could win a super bowl. Luck would, in a few years, probably need less around him to do better. I'd rather have Luck than Cassel. I'm still happy when Cassel does well.

milkman
10-09-2011, 07:47 PM
I don't like Cassel, he's too up and down. He has to put everything he has into a pass to throw with power. He's not the worst starting QB in the league, not even close. With the proper talent around him he could win a super bowl. Luck would, in a few years, probably need less around him to do better. I'd rather have Luck than Cassel. I'm still happy when Cassel does well.

The problem is that with the salary cap and parody, you simply can not build complete teams any longer.

You can not hope to compete in this league anymore with a limited QB.

dirk digler
10-09-2011, 07:47 PM

lol..The Pats were 17-1 the year before Brady got hurt and Cassel couldn't even get them into the playoffs

tk13
10-09-2011, 07:49 PM
lol..The Pats were 17-1 the year before Brady got hurt and Cassel couldn't even get them into the playoffs

Yeah but that team went 11-5. I think that is the silliest criticism of Cassel. 99% of the time that team makes the playoffs.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-09-2011, 07:50 PM
I can't for the life of me understand while professional football players for quit and suck for luck. How are we going to draft luck if the players don't quit?

Hamas can you answer this?

Sure

Sentence one is a fragment and makes no grammatical sense.

You can't draft an inanimate object.

You needn't quit to lose, you just need to lose.

Amazing how that works.

jd1020
10-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah but that team went 11-5. I think that is the silliest criticism of Cassel. 99% of the time that team makes the playoffs.

What division did that play that year? Oh ya... The NFCWest.

tredadda
10-09-2011, 07:52 PM
The problem is that with the salary cap and parody, you simply can not build complete teams any longer.

You can not hope to compete in this league anymore with a limited QB.

Exactly. It is easier (and cheaper) to build an average team around a stud QB than to build a stud team around an average QB.

dirk digler
10-09-2011, 07:54 PM

So :harumph:

:p

tredadda
10-09-2011, 07:54 PM
What division did that play that year? Oh ya... The NFCWest.

The Chiefs went 10-6 and made the playoffs last year playing against the NFC West. Coincidence that Cassel only has a good record when playing against the NFC West?

Thig Lyfe
10-09-2011, 08:05 PM
IT GETS YOU FROM POINT A TO POINT B DOESN'T IT?

So long as Point B is a playoff loss, I suppose.

Messier
10-09-2011, 08:06 PM

Is 11-5 usually good enough to get in? If Brady had played that whole year do you think they were going undefeated again?

KCrockaholic
10-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Is 11-5 usually good enough to get in? If Brady had played that whole year do you think they were going undefeated again?

At least 13-3 with Tom. Possibly 14-2.

Messier
10-09-2011, 08:11 PM
At least 13-3 with Tom. Possibly 14-2.

So you don't think Brady could duplicate the undefeated season?

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Where y'all Luck Suckers at? hahahahahahahah

Pants
10-23-2011, 05:46 PM

Uh, here?

What do you think this win changes? LOL

Mr. Plow
10-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Uh, here?

Matt Cassel suddenly became good....duh.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Uh, here?

As you just admitted to... Keep sucking on his jock.

Thig Lyfe
10-23-2011, 05:50 PM

Right here. Wish we still had a shot at Luck, but oh well. Might as well enjoy the wild ride to 8-8.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Pretty sad that Cassel looked average at best against a team that only suited up two CBs.

Pants
10-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Right here. Wish we still had a shot at Luck, but oh well. Might as well enjoy the wild ride to 5-11.

FYP

Pants
10-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Pretty sad that Cassel looked average at best against a team that only suited up two CBs.

5 fucking interceptions. I don't know how we only managed to score 28 points (thank God the D scored 14 of them).

tredadda
10-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Right here. Wish we still had a shot at Luck, but oh well. Might as well enjoy the wild ride to 8-8.

After we won two weeks ago I figured our shot at Luck was gone. We need to evaluate who else is out there to draft in RD 1. I am impressed from what I have seen in Barkley. Our only shot at Luck will be to trade up for him (highly doubtful) or hope he give the FU to whomever drafts him and requests to play for KC (also highly doubtful).

tredadda
10-23-2011, 05:54 PM
5 ****ing interceptions. I don't know how we only managed to score 28 points (thank God the D scored 14 of them).

6, we just got another one.

Thig Lyfe
10-23-2011, 05:59 PM
5 fucking interceptions. I don't know how we only managed to score 28 points (thank God the D scored 14 of them).

With a real QB throwing to Bowe, Breaston, and Baldwin? The score would be at least 42-0.

SNR
10-23-2011, 06:00 PM
With a real QB throwing to Bowe, Breaston, and Baldwin? The score would be at least 42-0.There's still Dicky Stanzi

crazychiefsfan
10-23-2011, 06:03 PM

That was so last two weeks ago

Old Dog
10-23-2011, 06:07 PM

Right here. Still. I don't give a damn if this team comes back and makes the playoffs (they won't, but even if they did) I WANT A REAL QB...... A PUT THE TEAM ON MY DAMNED BACK AND MAKE US WIN, QB........not the retread or just worthless pile of shit we've had (and do have)

Baconeater
10-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Why was this thread bumped? Matt Cassel did not lead us to victory today.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Right here. Still. I don't give a damn if this team comes back and makes the playoffs (they won't, but even if they did) I WANT A REAL QB...... A PUT THE TEAM ON MY DAMNED BACK AND MAKE US WIN, QB........not the retread or just worthless pile of shit we've had (and do have)

Yeah I thought you'd still be sucking him off.

Matt Cassel is our QB, our LEADER. Therefore, he lead us to victory today once again. CHIEFS BABY!!!

tredadda
10-23-2011, 06:18 PM

Matt Cassel is our QB, our LEADER. Therefore, he lead us to victory today once again. CHIEFS BABY!!!

Actually I think our secondary had more to do with the win than Cassel. I mean they did have 6 INT's and pitched a shutout.

Valiant
10-23-2011, 06:18 PM

Yeah no shit.. The OP is a fucktard, I guess Cassel was playing great defense in his eyes..

luv
10-23-2011, 06:19 PM
Did Cassel really bring us the victory today?

tredadda
10-23-2011, 06:26 PM
If throwing more INT's than TD's against a secondary that only suited 2 CB's is leading us to victory, then I guess he did that.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Matt Cassel is our QB, our LEADER. Therefore, he lead us to victory today once again. fucktards!

crazychiefsfan
10-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Matt Cassel is our QB, our LEADER. Therefore, he lead us to victory today once again. ****tards!

AAAAAAnd back to reality

tredadda
10-23-2011, 06:29 PM
No our defense who played lights out led us to victory, but arguing with you is pointless. You mock those who want Luck saying they want to suck his #@$% yet you are all over Cassel's jock even when he had little to nothing to do with our win. We could have started Palko and probably won because of our defense and run game.

banyon
10-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Imagine how bad we'd have beaten the Raiders if we had a real QB on top of the INT's.

dirk digler
10-23-2011, 06:31 PM
Matt Cassel is our QB, our LEADER. Therefore, he lead us to victory today once again. fucktards!

You are fucking stupid. Cassel is a horrible QB and we have just blown our chance to land a sure fire franchise QB. Congrats on being mediocre.

DTLB58
10-23-2011, 06:31 PM
I would pull a Ditka and trade the 2012 Chiefs picks for Luck and go golfing the rest of the day. And I DON'T golf!

Pick up a few other guys in FA's with the current roster and we are good to go.

DTLB58
10-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Imagine how bad we'd have beaten the Raiders if we had a real QB on top of the INT's.

:thumb:

jd1020
10-23-2011, 06:32 PM
You are ****ing stupid. Cassel is a horrible QB and we have just blown our chance to land a sure fire franchise QB. Congrats on being mediocre.

Luck is not a sure fire anything. He's just the consensus best thing.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 06:33 PM
No our defense who played lights out led us to victory, but arguing with you is pointless. You mock those who want Luck saying they want to suck his #@$% yet you are all over Cassel's jock even when he had little to nothing to do with our win. We could have started Palko and probably won because of our defense and run game.

No, I know Cassel didn't have a great game and that he is not an elite QB. It's just funny now because you guys hate him so much and wanted Luck so bad and now he is part of this turnaround.

jd1020
No, I know Cassel didn't have a great game and that he is not an elite QB. It's just funny now because you guys hate him so much and wanted Luck so bad and now he is part of this turnaround.

Cassel isn't a part of anything. He's just along for the ride.

talastan
I renouncing my support for S4L, but I'm still calling for Stanzi to be put in. He needs the experience and the support of this team. Let's give him a shot and see where we stand in relation to the QB position. We'll still have the opportunity to pick a decent QB in the first next draft if need be.

Pawnmower
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
all the suck for luckers should just fucking leave....the collective IQ of this board would double

dirk digler
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Luck is not a sure fire anything. He's just the consensus best thing.

True but he is as close as a sure thing as there is. Oh well I am just glad Denver won so that puts them 2 behind Miami and Indy.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 06:36 PM
I would pull a Ditka and trade the 2012 Chiefs picks for Luck and go golfing the rest of the day. And I DON'T golf!

Pick up a few other guys in FA's with the current roster and we are good to go.

I agree. The last three weeks have shown that this team is talented and well coached. And this is with three superstars out for the year. Bring them back, give us a real franchise QB and a couple of quality FAs and we will be tough to beat.

talastan
10-23-2011, 06:36 PM
ROFL just saw the chiefs forum adjustment to my post. Bravo! :clap:

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Why is this even a fucking thing? It was obvious after our 1st win that we were out of the Luck race. After that point it was fucking dead. Who cares now? We're winning games. Let's root for our team to win the rest now. For me it was Luck or win. Once we won a game I was no longer on the Luck wagon because their was no point.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 06:38 PM
I renouncing my support for **** I AM A COMPLETELY MORONIC BANDWAGON FAN WHO HASN'T HAD AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT IN OVER A DECADE! ****, but I'm still calling for Stanzi to be put in. He needs the experience and the support of this team. Let's give him a shot and see where we stand in relation to the QB position. We'll still have the opportunity to pick a decent QB in the first next draft if need be.

I have been saying that since week 2. We might as well see what we have in Stanzi, what is the worst thing that an happen. We know Cassel isn't the answer, so we might as well see if Stanzi is before this years draft.

GloryDayz
10-23-2011, 06:40 PM

This.. And whomever started the replacement thing should be banned. Seriously, they should be banned... That child may not agree, but it's childish at best to allow that. I hope the author mans-up so we all know who the real Chiefs hater/Cassel suck-up is...

jd1020
10-23-2011, 06:43 PM
I have been saying that since week 2. We might as well see what we have in Stanzi, what is the worst thing that an happen. We know Cassel isn't the answer, so we might as well see if Stanzi is before this years draft.

Put him in, coach.

SNR
10-23-2011, 06:45 PM

Matt Cassel is our QB, our LEADER. Therefore, he lead us to victory today once again. CHIEFS BABY!!!So is Mark Sanchez a remarkable playoff QB?

Logical consistency. You best find some, retard

Thig Lyfe
10-23-2011, 06:45 PM

lol

tredadda
10-23-2011, 06:46 PM
Put him in, coach.

If only I could. :rockon:

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Why is this even a ****ing thing? It was obvious after our 1st win that we were out of the Luck race. After that point it was ****ing dead. Who cares now? We're winning games. Let's root for our team to win the rest now. For me it was Luck or win. Once we won a game I was no longer on the Luck wagon because their was no point.

That's called being a fair weather "fan". Just keep sucking on Luck. WE DON'T want douchbags like you!

GloryDayz
10-23-2011, 06:50 PM
That's called being a fair weather "fan". Just keep sucking on Luck. WE DON'T want douchbags like you!

Thinking cASSHOLE is the answer is FAR worse...

tredadda
10-23-2011, 06:52 PM

Keep sucking on Cassel. See how far that takes us. Good thing we didn't have to rely on him today for the win.

Pants
10-23-2011, 06:53 PM

How is wanting what's best for you team being a fair weather fan? Can you tell me what a fair weather fan is?

GloryDayz
10-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Skroo the coward who set the change!!! That that!!!!

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/746/746374_300.jpg

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 07:02 PM

You're dumb man. I'm sorry.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 07:07 PM
You're dumb man. I'm sorry.

You're a gutless pussy. I'm not sorry.

GloryDayz
10-23-2011, 07:10 PM

Ummmmmm, LOL!

tredadda
10-23-2011, 07:11 PM

Internet tough guy! :thumb:

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 07:13 PM

Oh ok. I'm glad you'd rather live in mediocrity your whole life than actually have something that could take you to what matters. But you're too dumb to understand any of that concept.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh ok. I'm glad you'd rather live in mediocrity your whole life than actually have something that could take you to what matters. But you're too dumb to understand any of that concept.

But, but, but we are a SB contender because of who we have under center. Didn't you see how he led us to a win today even though he had a 50% completion percentage and zero TDs and two INTs. ROFL

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 07:20 PM

I understand the concept. But I don't think it's acceptable to root against a team you call yourself a "fan" of, under any circumstances. I want to win every week, even if it means we are mediocre. I don't and never will agree with your grand "concept".

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 07:24 PM
I understand the concept. But I don't think it's acceptable to root against a team you call yourself a "fan" of, under any circumstances. I want to win every week, even if it means we are mediocre. I don't and never will agree with your grand "concept".

You don't think it would be smart to give up an irrelevant season to have the #1 pick and select a true franchise QB and be a dominant team for 12 years? You'd rather win 8 games here, or 7 here, and be content having a average to below average QB leading your team for 6 years?

You have no thought about the future whatsoever? Just what's happening now?

GordonGekko
10-23-2011, 07:26 PM

It's about getting to the Superbowl. Sometimes, losing means "winning" in this league, if it means that it clears the front office of talentless hacks, fires a pathetic HC, and perhaps nets you a 15 year perennial all-pro QB. If you enjoy 6-10, or 7-9 seasons where you win just enough to not feel like complete losers, then keep the status quo.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 07:27 PM
You don't think it would be smart to give up an irrelevant season to have the #1 pick and select a true franchise QB and be a dominant team for 12 years? You'd rather win 8 games here, or 7 here, and be content having a average to below average QB leading your team for 6 years?

He's kinda like a heroine addict. Prefers the quick fix (irrelevant win with a mediocre QB)over the long term benefits of quitting (or in this case abandoning the belief Cassel is the answer)

GordonGekko
10-23-2011, 07:29 PM
He's kinda like a heroine addict. Prefers the quick fix (irrelevant win with a mediocre QB)over the long term benefits of quitting (or in this case abandoning the belief Cassel is the answer)

Unfortunately the problem is deeper than Cassel, mediocrity runs deep in this franchise, all the way to ownership.

40+ years without a trip to the SB, that blame can only fall squarely on ownership.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 07:32 PM
It's about getting to the Superbowl. Sometimes, losing means "winning" in this league, if it means that it clears the front office of talentless hacks, fires a pathetic HC, and perhaps nets you a 15 year perennial all-pro QB. If you enjoy 6-10, or 7-9 seasons where you win just enough to not feel like complete losers, then keep the status quo.

The future doesn't have to be through purposely losing to get the first draft pick. Yes, the Chiefs have been mediocre for a long, loooong time. But I can't go against my team. It's not in me. And In my opinion if it's in you, you are not a fan and you can go **** yourself for claiming to be one still.

A fan doesn't ever root against the team, for any given reason. One draft pick is not guaranteed to make us a Super Bowl contender, or anything else for that matter. If we fell into the 1st overall pick, I'd get excited then. But I will never root against my team. EVER. That's like the opposite of the definition of the word "fan".

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 07:34 PM
I want what's best for my team. How is that hard to understand?

tredadda
10-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Unfortunately the problem is deeper than Cassel, mediocrity runs deep in this franchise, all the way to ownership.

40+ years without a trip to the SB, that blame can only fall squarely on ownership.

Not just that, but 3 playoff wins as well. It is deeper than Cassel but he is the epitome of why we have 40+ years without a SB. We have always neglected tehe QB position and it shows. We have squandered so much talent on this team because we as a team refuse to address the QB position.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 07:36 PM
The future doesn't have to be through purposely losing to get the first draft pick. Yes, the Chiefs have been mediocre for a long, loooong time. But I can't go against my team. It's not in me. And In my opinion if it's in you, you are not a fan and you can go **** yourself for claiming to be one still.

A fan doesn't ever root against the team, for any given reason. One draft pick is not guaranteed to make us a Super Bowl contender, or anything else for that matter. If we fell into the 1st overall pick, I'd get excited then. But I will never root against my team. EVER. That's like the opposite of the definition of the word "fan".

Neglecting one position though is a sure way to not be a SB contender. We have 40+ years of evidence to prove that point with this team.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 07:38 PM
I want what's best for my team. How is that hard to understand?

You don't know that Luck would be what's best for the team. You don't know if he will just be another bust. WE JUST DON'T KNOW. Hell, Luck might decide to stay at Stanford, then what?

I want what's best for the team, but not like that. I sure as hell don't mind winning right now either.

Easy 6
10-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Matt Cassel, 50% and two pix against a weak secondary, with three outstanding wr's.

nuff said

Basileus777
10-23-2011, 07:40 PM

You'd have a point if the Chiefs were close to drafting Luck and missed out by winning a game or two, but this is not the case. This team simply isn't close to being bad enough for them to get the #1, getting Luck was never possible. We might end up 5 wins away from the #1 pick, talking about tanking the season for Luck is just a fantasy. We might as well debate how this team would be if we traded for Tom Brady.

Matt Cassel, 50% and two pix against a weak secondary, with three outstanding wr's.

nuff said
There's enough bad stuff to say about Cassel that you don't need to talk about a hail mary interception at the end of a half.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 07:41 PM
Myself and most others know Cassel is not the answer at QB. He has already proved that. What's best for this team is to replace him. Winning pointless games makes it harder to replace him with someone who can take us to the promised land.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 07:43 PM
I know our first two games were brutal, but I still can't see how any of you really thought we were "1st overall pick" bad. This team has a lot of real talent.

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 07:45 PM
You'd have a point if the Chiefs were close to drafting Luck and missed out by winning a game or two, but this is not the case. This team simply isn't close to being bad enough for them to get the #1, getting Luck was never possible. We might end up 5 wins away from the #1 pick, talking about tanking the season for Luck is just a fantasy. We might as well debate how this team would be if we traded for Tom Brady.

Chill. I was speaking as my thought process was 3 weeks ago. Now is different because we obviously wont be getting the #1 pick, so I'm all for winning now. Andrew Luck is just a special circumstance. I wouldn't want to tank any normal season after starting 0-3. Just this one.

GordonGekko
10-23-2011, 07:46 PM

Great, that's is you man, quit preaching. You adhere to and tolerate mediocrity. How dedicated is your "fandom" when you watch teams that don't wear a red helmet hoist above their heads and make love to the Lombardi in late January, early February? Cause the shit tunnel the Chiefs are currently and have been in for decades, has no light at the end of the tunnel.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Chill. I was speaking as my thought process was 3 weeks ago. Now is different because we obviously wont be getting the #1 pick, so I'm all for winning now. Andrew Luck is just a special circumstance. I wouldn't want to tank any normal season after starting 0-3. Just this one.

You know, people actually said Ryan Leaf was a special circumstance...

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 07:54 PM

Those people were wrong, and Andrew Luck doesn't have a mental disorder, nor is he an egotistical narcissist. He was born to play QB.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Those people were wrong, and Andrew Luck doesn't have a mental disorder, nor is he an egotistical narcissist. He was born to play QB.

Your talking like you can guarantee Luck would take us to the Super Bowl. What if we got the #1 overall and Luck decided to stay in college one more year? Then what? Let me guess "Anyone is better than Cassel"...

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Your talking like you can guarantee Luck would take us to the Super Bowl. What if we got the #1 overall and Luck decided to stay in college one more year? Then what? Let me guess "Anyone is better than Cassel"...

Luck has no reason to stay one more year. And yes, he is the surest path to a KC SB.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Luck has no reason to stay one more year. And yes, he is the surest path to a KC SB.

Nothing is a sure thing. Bust after bust after bust...

KCrockaholic
10-23-2011, 08:03 PM

The only thing that's a sure thing is the Chiefs will never win a SuperBowl with Matt Cassel. And that's all the matters. End of story.

HBKChiefs
10-23-2011, 08:06 PM
The only thing that's a sure thing is the Chiefs will never win a SuperBowl with Matt Cassel. And that's all the matters. End of story.

You never know. I support my Quarterback.

Al Bundy
10-23-2011, 08:10 PM

EVERYONE knows Cassel is not a superbowl QB.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 08:14 PM

Your reaching on that one. Luck and Leaf are nothing alike in any way, shape, or form. The only thing the two have in common is both palyed QB for a PAC school.

tredadda
10-23-2011, 08:16 PM

That mentaility in regards to a 1st round QB is why we haven't been to the SB since SB IV and have only had 3 playoff wins during that span.

Thig Lyfe
10-23-2011, 08:27 PM

That's cute.

SNR
10-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Your talking like you can guarantee Luck would take us to the Super Bowl. What if we got the #1 overall and Luck decided to stay in college one more year? Then what? Let me guess "Anyone is better than Cassel"...Question:

Let's say we go 8-8 and the Rams have the #1 overall pick. Let's say we trade our ENTIRE draft to the Rams for the #1 overall pick and Luck. Would you support that decision?

I know I would. It was apparent in this game today that we are a really good QB away from contending for the Super Bowl.

Are you enough of a man to roll the dice for glory? Or do you want to stick with Cassel for fear of possibly drafting a QB bust (as unlikely a scenario as it is with Luck)?

Rain Man
10-23-2011, 08:33 PM
When we're in the Super Bowl I'm going to look up the Suckers for Luckers and we're not going to let them watch the game.

Rain Man
10-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Question:

Let's say we go 8-8 and the Rams have the #1 overall pick. Let's say we trade our ENTIRE draft to the Rams for the #1 overall pick and Luck. Would you support that decision?

I know I would. It was apparent in this game today that we are a really good QB away from contending for the Super Bowl.

Are you enough of a man to roll the dice for glory? Or do you want to stick with Cassel for fear of possibly drafting a QB bust (as unlikely a scenario as it is with Luck)?

If he's still that highly regarded in the draft I'd support it. Picks 4 through 7 are generally not productive players anyway.

HBKChiefs
10-31-2011, 11:35 PM
MATT FUCKING CASSEL!!! Keep sucking bitches!!!

Brainiac
10-31-2011, 11:42 PM
Question:

No, because it would be a f*cking stupid thing to do.

HBKChiefs
10-31-2011, 11:51 PM
Ahahahahahahahah... GO CASSEL. AND GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pawnmower
10-31-2011, 11:51 PM
Hahahaha

Luck Suckers EAT MY FUCKING SCROTUM

You all know who you are, and I am proud to say I was NEVER one of you.

HBKChiefs
10-31-2011, 11:55 PM
Hahahaha

Luck Suckers EAT MY FUCKING SCROTUM

You all know who you are, and I am proud to say I was NEVER one of you.

I'm so proud of this team and proud of myself quite frankly for believing in them and Matt Cassel through and through. I Hate FAKE FANS! GO F YOURSELVES! CHIEFS WILL BABY!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pants
10-31-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm so proud of this team and proud of myself quite frankly for believing in them and Matt Cassel through and through. I Hate FAKE FANS! GO F YOURSELVES! CHIEFS WILL BABY!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

You and pawntard make a great fucktard couple. It's going to be awesome when we are 8-8!

This was a miraculous and delicious win, but let's wait and see how many of the 5 games after Denver we can win before we crown this team.

HBKChiefs
11-01-2011, 12:13 AM
You and pawntard make a great fucktard couple. It's going to be awesome when we are 8-8!

This was a miraculous and delicious win, but let's wait and see how many of the 5 games after Denver we can win before we crown this team.

Keep doubting this team. The only thing "delicious" to you is Luck's Jock. CHIEFS WILL!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pants
11-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Keep doubting this team. The only thing "delicious" to you is Luck's Jock. CHIEFS WILL!
Posted via Mobile Device

Forgive me for being a pragmatist. I wonder what you would be saying if Rivers didn't miraculously fumble the snap, oh wait, no I'm not.

HBKChiefs
11-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Well, guess what, it DID happen and the Chiefs DID WIN with Matt Cassel driving them down the field in OT. Bottom line. Get over yourself already. CHIEFS ARE IN FIRST PLACE!!!
Posted via Mobile Device