Pages : 1 [2]

stevieray
10-11-2011, 01:14 PM
LMAO Great response.

what a pussy.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 01:16 PM
what a pussy.

Says the person patting a Chiefs player on the back but not the person doing the same shit against the Chiefs.

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 01:36 PM
How many successful non-highly drafted QB's not named Brady can you name?

besides Warner, Montana and Brady. Do I really need to look for more confirmation?

Count Zarth
10-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Got a gif of that play clay?
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, Stevie might be right. Looks to me like McGraw bumps the receiver within the 5 yards and then stays on his hip and the ball hits his arm.

He's not playing the ball but he doesn't appear to interfere with Collie. :dunno:

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/mcint.gif

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Rodgers was drafted in the first.

And Brees was 1st pick in the second.

I'll give you Warner since he was undrafted even though he was a HoFer in another league.

Warren Moon

seaofred
10-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Warren Moon

Joe Montana

-King-
10-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Actually, Stevie might be right. Looks to me like McGraw bumps the receiver within the 5 yards and then stays on his hip and the ball hits his arm.

He's not playing the ball but he doesn't appear to interfere with Collie. :dunno:

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/mcint.gif

Thats what I thought when I saw the replay during the game. It wasn't PI and the refs did a good job not calling it.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 01:46 PM
So we have 4 QB's against all the ones who were drafted high.

I think its pretty clear where you have a better shot of finding that franchise QB.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Thats what I thought when I saw the replay during the game. It wasn't PI and the refs did a good job not calling it.

Thats not a very good angle. You can't see what McGraw is doing with his right hand. Looks to me like McGraw slipped and was grabbing jersey. Which would be holding.

Pants
10-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Thats not a very good angle. You can't see what McGraw is doing with his right hand.

Yeah, he was grabbing onto the jersey. It was plain as day on the replay angles and that's why you could hear the chorus of boos coming from the crowd once they showed it.

Dartgod
10-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Thats not a very good angle. You can't see what McGraw is doing with his right hand. Looks to me like McGraw slipped and was grabbing jersey. Which would be holding.
You can't see what he's doing, but it looks like he's grabbing jersey? :spock:
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Yeah, he was grabbing onto the jersey. It was plain as day on the replay angles and that's why you could hear the chorus of boos coming from the crowd once they showed it.

Meh. Probably could've called it holding if that were the case. I don't remember the other angles TBH.

But even so, it woulda been a really ticky-tac call. It coulda gone either way. No big deal.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 01:53 PM
You can't see what he's doing, but it looks like he's grabbing jersey? :spock:
Posted via Mobile Device

Does his right arm ever leave his back? Don't know what you do when you slip but when I slip both of my arms tend to do what his left did in an attempt to regain balance.

stevieray
10-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Says the person patting a Chiefs player on the back but not the person doing the same shit against the Chiefs.

don't you think it's a little dishonest to put words in my mouth to build an argument?

Count Zarth
10-11-2011, 01:55 PM
The other replay angle does not show him grabbing jersey with his right hand.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/mcint2.gif

jd1020
10-11-2011, 01:56 PM
...and Hali gets held all the time.

That's you saying that correct?

stevieray
10-11-2011, 01:57 PM

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/mcint.gif

if anything, collie is trying to push off, loses his footing and drags mac down with him...it's good fundamnetals..arm up, anticipating the ball, unlike arenas pic perfect impression of bartee...

jd1020
10-11-2011, 01:58 PM

Cant see his right hand but his left clear as day is holding.

stevieray
10-11-2011, 01:58 PM

:rockon:

Dartgod
10-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Does his right arm ever leave his back? Don't know what you do when you slip but when I slip both of my arms tend to do what his left did in an attempt to regain balance.

Don't really care. I just thought it was a contradictory statement.
Posted via Mobile Device

Amnorix
Gregg has the body look of a sumo wrestler. And he wears his damn pants above his belly button. He's just one ugly lookin dude.

MUCH better than the alternative...

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/7c/fullj.f49ae59f6ea2a770051a9b774c9f7175/f49ae59f6ea2a770051a9b774c9f7175-getty-128761832.jpg

Count Zarth
Cant see his right hand but his left clear as day is holding.

He's within the five-yard area and the ball isn't thrown. legal.

Amnorix
10-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Otherwise.. good images in this thread... still looking the Bowe photoshoped to be touching god though... ;)

Don't worry, I'm here to "help."

jd1020
He's within the five-yard area and the ball isn't thrown. legal.

Holding isn't legal.

Count Zarth
Stevieray really likes McGraw for some reason...

stevieray
That's you saying that correct?

in the context of in every game, both teams will/won't get calls.

:rolleyes:

Count Zarth
Holding isn't legal.

You can grab a receiver like that within the five yard area.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 02:01 PM
in the context of in every game, both teams will/won't get calls.

:rolleyes:

Right... but are you defending the player holding Hali as much as you are McGraw?

stevieray
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
:rockon:

he gets dragged down.

Ed Mccaffrey would be proud.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
You can grab a receiver like that within the five yard area.

You can jam him.

Detoxing
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Right... but are you defending the player holding Hali as much as you are McGraw?

Pretty bad comparison you have there. Hali gets mugged.....that McGraw play is very suspect and honestly could go either way. He held him for half a second and released, and it's debatable if it was even a hold.

Hali OTOH gets freaking arm tackled.

stevieray
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM

I'm not defending anythng, other than McGraw's play on fourth and six.

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Warren Moon

List of QBs with a Perfect Passer rating not drafted in the first round (names you may not know excluded);

Johnny Unitas
Don Meredith
Fran Tarkenton
Kenny Anderson
Dan Fouts
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Steve Young (USFL, Supplemental draft)
Joe Montana
Rich Gannon
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Chris Chandler
Kurt Warner (undrafted)
Doug Flutie
Trent Green
Drew Brees (2nd round)
Tom Brady

List of perfect passer ratings drafted in the first round;

Len Dawson
Joe Namath
Terry Bradshaw
Bob Griese
Ken O'Brien
Drew Bledsoe
Payton Manning
Chad Pennington
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning.

Which list is longer, which list would you rather choose from?

Thank you.......

Amnorix
10-11-2011, 02:07 PM

Not that you guys give a damn what I think, and I don't even know if this was/wasn't called in the game, but it looks clean to me. Didn't see a holding or PI, unless the WR's left hand was hooked/held by the defender, which was hard to see in the two angles of replay shown. If that didn't happen, looks clean.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 02:08 PM
List of QBs with a Perfect Passer rating not drafted in the first round (names you may not know excluded);

Johnny Unitas
Don Meredith
Fran Tarkenton
Kenny Anderson
Dan Fouts
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Joe Montana
Rich Gannon
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Chris Chandler
Kurt Warner (undrafted)
Doug Flutie
Trent Green
Drew Brees (2nd round)
Tom Brady

Len Dawson
Joe Namath
Terry Bradshaw
Bob Griese
Ken O'Brien
Drew Bledsoe
Payton Manning
Chad Pennington
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning.

Thank you.......

So careers turned into 1 game?

Count Zarth
10-11-2011, 02:09 PM
You can jam him.

:facepalm:

Look how fast this happens.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/mc.gif

That is not a penalty. I hate McGraw, but he did well here. You're not looking at this objectively.

And Gonzalez definitely initiates the contact. He's a little cheap bitch.

Detoxing
10-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Not that you guys give a damn what I think, and I don't even know if this was/wasn't called in the game, but it looks clean to me. Didn't see a holding or PI, unless the WR's left hand was hooked/held by the defender, which was hard to see in the two angles of replay shown. If that didn't happen, looks clean.

He grabbed the Jersey for maybe a split second. It's debatable. It's one of those calls/non calls that no matter what, the other team would bitch about.

If they woulda called it, I woulda been pissed about how it was such a ticky-tac call...

coulda gone either way. We've seen many players get away with a lot more....so it's very "meh".

jd1020
10-11-2011, 02:10 PM

You don't see his jersey snap back when he makes his cut?

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 02:13 PM
So careers turned into 1 game?

I didn't even mention the ones you don't know, or I didn't know....
this was a list of perfect passer ratings by QB, most were not 1st round draft picks, of the ones that were first round draft picks, I dare say there were only 3-5 most of us would honestly be ok with having as the chiefs QBOTF.

trying to prove a point my friend. First round Draft pick QBs are not always the "best solution".

Detoxing

You're splitting hairs on this. I'd venture to say that kind of slight grab happens to most receivers on a routine basis.

Sure, they coulda called it had it been seen, but it woulda been the type of penalty that would draw a whole lot of "Are you fucking me" type responses.

It's such a routine play....was clearly not blatant holding.

Chiefnj2
Gonzalez tries to push off to create separation.

Amnorix
10-11-2011, 02:14 PM
He grabbed the Jersey for maybe a split second. It's debatable. It's one of those calls/non calls that no matter what, the other team would bitch about.

Did they call it? Because now that I've seen the full replay that just got posted, that would be absolutely ridiculous. I can't even see ANY hold, even a split-second one, but if it is a split second one, it's pretty much well within the kind of action that is allowed within 5 yards of the LOS.

If they woulda called it, I woulda been pissed about how it was such a ticky-tac call...

coulda gone either way. We've seen many players get away with a lot more....so it's very "meh".

I honestly don't even think it's debateable. Definitely NOT a foul in my book (even allowing for the pass-happy league rules as currently enforced).

aturnis

Johnny Unitas
Don Meredith
Fran Tarkenton
Kenny Anderson
Dan Fouts
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Joe Montana
Rich Gannon
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Chris Chandler
Kurt Warner (undrafted)
Doug Flutie
Trent Green
Drew Brees (2nd round)
Tom Brady

Len Dawson
Joe Namath
Terry Bradshaw
Bob Griese
Ken O'Brien
Drew Bledsoe
Payton Manning
Chad Pennington
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning.

Thank you.......

I hate these arguments.

A #1 overall QB has SHIT around them for talent. Not just a few positions either, all of them. There is a reason their team was in position to pick them.

Whereas a non first round QB is instantly surrounded with superior talent due to the fact that his team didn't draft as high.

That's why the Chiefs would be best off trading 3 first round picks to trade up to get LUCK. They are an anomaly in the fact that they are playing poorly due to a conglomeration of different problems. Namely, injuries to Moeaki, Berry, Charles and the inconsistent to horrible play of Matt Cassel. Too bad it will never happen. B/c IMO there is only one team in the NFL who is both bad enough to get the pick and would be willing to trade the pick and not draft Luck. That team is St. Louis.

Even Kiper said that people arguing teams like Minny would trade it b/c they just drafted Ponder are delusional. Basically said why settle for a double when you can have a grand slam?

jd1020
:facepalm:

Look how fast this happens.

That is not a penalty. I hate McGraw, but he did well here. You're not looking at this objectively.

And Gonzalez definitely initiates the contact. He's a little cheap bitch.

What would objectively be to you?

Hey McGraw. You held on for how ever little of time, deflected the ball away, and didn't get called and the Chiefs won.

Objective enough?

Count Zarth
10-11-2011, 02:15 PM
What would objectively be to you?

Hey McGraw. You held on for how ever little of time, deflected the ball away, and didn't get called and the Chiefs won.

Objective enough?

He tugged his jersey for a fraction of a second after Gonzalez had initiated contact.

That's not holding.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 02:16 PM
I didn't even mention the ones you don't know, or I didn't know....
this was a list of perfect passer ratings by QB, most were not 1st round draft picks, of the ones that were first round draft picks, I dare say there were only 3-5 most of us would honestly be ok with having as the chiefs QBOTF.

trying to prove a point my friend. First round Draft pick QBs are not always the "best solution".

They're not always the best solution but thats ****ing hindsight at its finest. You think the dude drafted in the 5th round is as highly thought of as the dude drafted in the 1st?

Amnorix
10-11-2011, 02:17 PM

Umm...sure, but it's a tenth of a second and doesn't impede his progress whatsoever. And it's within 5 yards of the LOS. Even if it was downfield it'd probably be a fairly ticky-tack call, but within 5 yards, that's definitely not a foul.

Detoxing
10-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Did they call it? Because now that I've seen the full replay that just got posted, that would be absolutely ridiculous. I can't even see ANY hold, even a split-second one, but if it is a split second one, it's pretty much well within the kind of action that is allowed within 5 yards of the LOS.

I honestly don't even think it's debateable. Definitely NOT a foul in my book (even allowing for the pass-happy league rules as currently enforced).

Nah, they didn't call it.

I agree, I wouldn't have called it. Had they have called it i woulda been pissed. But I've seen refs call flags on something as trivial as that before.

Amnorix
Gonzalez tries to push off to create separation.

Within 5 yards of LOS all that stuff gets pretty wide latitude.

jd1020
He tugged his jersey for a fraction of a second after Gonzalez had initiated contact.

That's not holding.

That shit gets called all the time. Just, its not as noticeable when you are only grabbing a shoulder and not the torso.

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 02:19 PM
They're not always the best solution but thats ****ing hindsight at its finest. You think the dude drafted in the 5th round is as highly thought of as the dude drafted in the 1st?

well, what you call hindsight I'm calling reality. Would I want the chiefs to try their best in any draft situation, of course. I am a fan. Do I chant "QB or I kill myself", no, because I'm not mental. Again, trying to prove a point to the "suck for luck"ers and the "we haven't tried to draft a good QB since Todd B. so the organization sucks at drafting and life"ers

Which side of that street do you stand on?

stevieray
LMAO

Amnorix
Nah, they didn't call it.

I agree, I wouldn't have called it. Had they have called it i woulda been pissed. But I've seen refs call flags on something as trivial as that before.

Within five yards of the LOS? Nah, not really. You can get all kinds of cheesy crap downfield, partly because the speed of the game makes it very hard to see who hit what part of the other guy's body when/where/how long, etc.

But within 5 yards -- you gotta get a pretty thorough raping to see too much called.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 02:21 PM
well, what you call hindsight I'm calling reality. Would I want the chiefs to try their best in any draft situation, of course. I am a fan. Do I chant "QB or I kill myself", no, because I'm not mental. Again, trying to prove a point to the "suck for luck"ers and the "we haven't tried to draft a good QB since Todd B. so the organization sucks at drafting and life"ers

Which side of that street do you stand on?

I'm on the side of the street that's saying its time to draft a ****ing QB because how its been done isn't working.

Who do you think will be waiting longer on a QB?

A team drafting them in the first or a team drafting them on the 3rd day?

Shag
10-11-2011, 02:21 PM

Johnny Unitas
Don Meredith
Fran Tarkenton
Kenny Anderson
Dan Fouts
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Joe Montana
Rich Gannon
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Chris Chandler
Kurt Warner (undrafted)
Doug Flutie
Trent Green
Drew Brees (2nd round)
Tom Brady

Len Dawson
Joe Namath
Terry Bradshaw
Bob Griese
Ken O'Brien
Drew Bledsoe
Payton Manning
Chad Pennington
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning.

Thank you.......

That may be the dumbest "don't draft a 1st rd QB" argument I've ever heard. Who cares if someone had a perfect passer rating for ONE GAME?

Look at SB and playoff wins in the modern era...

aturnis
10-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Actually, when I saw it, and before Clay made the GIF I believed it was a bad non call. Seeing the GIF, I've changed my mind. Good defense on McGraw.

Also, that play deflated the fuck out of me. I wanted to suck for Luck so bad. With Minnesota and Seattle winning, I saw a good chance of us being back in it if the Colts beat us. Didn't quite work out. Booooo!

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 02:25 PM
That may be the dumbest "don't draft a 1st rd QB" argument I've ever heard. Who cares if someone had a perfect passer rating for ONE GAME?

Really? look at the names, I used the perfect passer rating list as a guide, just one of many. You could take the list and expand it if you need the extra definition. As to your requirements? Brady over Manning all day long. Are you a retard?

aturnis
10-11-2011, 02:28 PM

Of course...even Matt Cassel graded out perfectly.

aturnis
10-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Really? look at the names, I used the perfect passer rating list as a guide, just one of many. You could take the list and expand it if you need the extra definition. As to your requirements? Brady over Manning all day long. Are you a retard?

Dude, considering the number of QB's taking EVERYWHERE OTHER THAN THE FIRST ROUND is crazy huge compared to the # of QB's taken in the first round, I'd say the percentages for getting the right guy in the 1st round are MUCH higher.

OnTheWarpath58
10-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Dude, considering the number of QB's taking EVERYWHERE OTHER THAN THE FIRST ROUND is crazy huge compared to the # of QB's taken in the first round, I'd say the percentages for getting the right guy in the 1st round are MUCH higher.

I guess I'll quote this exchange again.

Dane, sorry to put it to ya this way, but your numbers are skewed. Lets look at the reality of first round draft QB's. There have been 58QB's drafted in the first round since 1980. OF those, only 13 have been to the superbowl. You do the math. A few went multiple times, some went and only lost. Point being that if you do the math, Ther was an 18% chance of success drafting a QB in the first round in the last 30 years and an 82% chance of failure. Chiefs fans aren't afraid, they are realistic.

What's the failure rate for those drafted in rounds 2+ since 1980?

96.7%

349 QB's drafted in the 2nd round or later since 1980.

12 have started a Super Bowl:

Esiason
Hostetler
Rypien
Gannon
Chandler
Humphries
O'Donnell
Favre
Brady
Hasselbeck
Warner
Brees

EDIT: As I see Joe Montana added to the discussion, I'll add the 1979 draft class.

That takes the total number of QB's drafted in the 2nd round or later to 361, and the total number of those QB's to start a SB to 13.

96.4% failure rate.

That's just fucking outstanding. Well done.

KC Chiefs: Looking for the right 3.6%

Pants
10-11-2011, 02:44 PM

Gochief's gif starts late in the process of the hold. Watch the left hand on the jersey. You can bump a receiver and jam him within the 5 yards, but you can't just grab a jersey and hang on like that.

-King-
10-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Gochief's gif starts late in the process of the hold. Watch the left hand on the jersey. You can bump a receiver and jam him within the 5 yards, but you can't just grab a jersey and hang on like that.

He hung on?

Count Zarth
10-11-2011, 02:46 PM

Look at the real time gif.

He tugs on his jersey for a fraction of a second.

-King-
10-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Only reason it looks bad is that Gonzalez leaned in to push off at the same time. Thats why it looks like McGraw was pulling at his jersey. But bottom line is, thats not a penalty.

Pants
10-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Look at the real time gif.

He tugs on his jersey for a fraction of a second.

Yeah, it doesn't look like much in that one. I felt like it should have been a penalty when I was watching the game and when they showed the replay. That's all I'm saying.

Amnorix
10-11-2011, 02:55 PM

I think you can "hang on" for a nanosecond within the 5 yard LOS, sorry.

Shag
10-11-2011, 02:57 PM

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7987222&postcount=310

^^ What he said.

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 03:01 PM

QBs with good winnings in playoffs and Superbowl appearances not drafted first round against ones who were, to help with the asshats that want to be retards....

Dan Fouts
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Mark Rypien
Joe Montana
Rich Gannon
Dave Krieg (undrafted)
Mark Brunell
Chris Chandler
Kurt Warner (undrafted)
Doug Flutie
Marc Bulger
Trent Green
Drew Brees (2nd round)
Tom Brady
Matt Schaub

over

Doug Williams
Jim Kelly
Troy Aikman
Phil Simms
John Elway
Drew Bledsoe
Carson Palmer
Payton Manning
Chad Pennington
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning.
Aaron Rodgers

jd1020
10-11-2011, 03:03 PM
I think you can "hang on" for a nanosecond within the 5 yard LOS, sorry.

Penalty or not, there should have been a penalty on the Colts for punting.

crazycoffey
10-11-2011, 03:06 PM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7987222&postcount=310

^^ What he said.

I know I know.... for every first round boom there are several busts, and for every late round boom there's more busts. BUT!!! there's alot of hopes and money down the drain in those first round busts, where the thirds and later are happy surprises. I'd just rather not put all our hopes and dreams into "suck for luck" every year until we strike gold and finally draft a good QB. more to the game is the overall point I guess I'm driving at....

O.city
10-11-2011, 03:09 PM
I know I know.... for every first round boom there are several busts, and for every late round boom there's more busts. BUT!!! there's alot of hopes and money down the drain in those first round busts, where the thirds and later are happy surprises. I'd just rather not put all our hopes and dreams into "suck for luck" every year until we strike gold and finally draft a good QB. more to the game is the overall point I guess I'm driving at....

The whole money thing was true before this year. Cam newton the overall #1 made what half of what Bradford did the year before.

jd1020
10-11-2011, 03:09 PM

There is no "but," dude. Get it through your thick skull.

Your chances of success are far greater early than later. The end.

Suck for Luck died when we beat the Colts. This is "draft a god damn top rated QB." There's a reason why they are more highly rated. It's because the tools they bring are powered by electricity and the tools the other guy is bringing are sticks and stones.

Easy 6
10-11-2011, 08:52 PM
McGoo played that perfectly, give credit where its due.

Everyones being like Sonny, hanging around like impending danger.

hometeam
10-11-2011, 09:05 PM
You can say that there are plenty of non first rounders that turned out to be good qbs, but out of the HORDES of NON first round qbs over the years, the ratio is MUCH higher on the first round guys. For example there might be 40 qbs (just a guess) that are not 'high picks' in any given year, while the number of 'high picked' qbs numbers from 1 to 3 in general.

So sure you can say 'x guy wasnt drafted high and he turned out to be good'. But, x guy was one of many, where when compared to the ranks of a highly drafted qb, they are part of a more exclusive class, where the rate for turning out to be a good QB is alot higher percentage.

Demonpenz
10-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Kelly Gregg doesn't have the body of a sumo wrestler he was surprisingly not that fat when he tucked in his pads by me, he is a freak of nature.

Pants
10-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Does anyone else think that Stevie Breaston is Bubbs?

Easy 6
10-11-2011, 09:23 PM
The absolute FIRE in Bowes eyes in that bottom shot is truly telling, thats an angry man playing for personal pride... i love that shit.

KICK HIS ASS SEA BASS!

BIG K
10-11-2011, 09:32 PM
That man goes HAM.

Look out world, we're winning six games and there ain't SHIT you can do to stop us.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/b1.gif

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/b2.gif

BEAST MODE

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2011/10/09/17/31/1fB8rA.SlMa.81.jpg

Holy F***! I did not see that endzone catch until today.... That guy can be an absolute monster when he wants to...

Buehler445
10-11-2011, 09:40 PM
I still counted two slants thrown behind Bowe.

Either way, that is a metric fuckton better than EVERY MOTHERFUCKING PASS THE MOTHERFUCKER FUCKING THROWS.

lewdog
10-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Does anyone else think that Stevie Breaston is Bubbs?

Haha I totally see it!

Count Zarth
10-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Bowe knockin fooz out

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/boweblock.gif

Count Zarth
10-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Houston looking like Hali on these two rushes.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/houston.gif

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/houston2.gif

Count Zarth
10-14-2011, 12:02 AM
If I can make a request, Id like to see the touchdown to breaston at the end of the first half (iirc) to see if Cassel passed up a checkdown to make the throw to SB

He did indeed.

http://i53.tinypic.com/30c9imw.jpg

SNR
10-14-2011, 12:20 AM
I wonder if CrazyCoffey believes in the prophecy of Ricky Stanzi as the next Tom Brady

crazycoffey
10-14-2011, 07:29 AM
I wonder if CrazyCoffey believes in the prophecy of Ricky Stanzi as the next Tom Brady

no

Count Zarth
10-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Check out Colbert going for THE KNEE

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/colbert.gif

Nightfyre
10-14-2011, 01:27 PM
So colbert fails at cut blocking and mathis is pretty athletic. That's what I got out of that.

aturnis
10-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Hope Houston works on his pass coverage, looks like in time he'll be a viable option to rush the passer.