PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Why the Chiefs have a good chance against Oakland.

Pages : [1] 2

SenselessChiefsFan
10-10-2011, 09:03 AM
First, let me say that Oakland is a formidable opponent and I think it will be a tough, tough game.

Second, let me say that I am not predicting the Chiefs will completely turn the season around and be able to beat teams like the Pats or Packers.

Now, here are the reasons that I think the Chiefs have a good shot against the Raiders.

#1) Our WR's versue Oakland secondary. The Chiefs finally have a decent talent at #1, #2 and #3 receiver. Bowe, Breaston and Colbert are the best three that this team has had in a while. The more encouraging part is that the Chiefs are going into the bye and can get Baldwin worked into the offense more. The Chiefs will be able to spread Oakland out and have two WR's that can go up and get the ball. They also have two guys who can work underneath. Oakland's secondary is the weakspot on the defense and the Chiefs are evolving into and offense that can exploit it.

The Raiders have a good pass rush, so the Chiefs need to do a lot of 3 step drops and get the ball out. But, the Raiders will have a hard time containing the YAC of Bowe and Breaston.

#2) Jackie Battle. This is going to be the most physical game the Chiefs have played all year. The Chiefs were a run first team last year, but they were much more of a finess run team. Jackie Battle gives them a physical, in your face runner. This will help the Chiefs mentaility going into and during this game. Not saying he is better than JC, just a better fit for this game. Also, I Don't expect him to run all over the Raiders, just to be physical and pound it in there when we need it.

#3) Jason Campbell. The teams that have beaten us all have QB's that are playing very well this year. Fitzpatrick, Stafford are top ten in passer rating and have played at an elite level. Rivers is actually below them in performance this year, but still well above what the Chiefs will face in Campbell. The Chiefs were able to shut down a very similar rushing attack in Minnesota because they didn't have to worry about McNabb picking them apart.

#4) Penalties. The Raiders are shooting themselves in the foot alot this year. And, if the Chiefs don't get intimidated by their physical play, the Chiefs should be able to use these penalties to their advantage.

Finally, a look at the teams the Raiders have beaten should also encourage us. The Raiders beat the Broncos by 3 points. The Raiders beat a bad Jets team.

The Raiders had their first good win yesterday. And, they were dominated statistically.

The Raiders are clearly on the upswing. The Chiefs will have their hands full. I just think it will be a very close game. I don't think the Raiders will dominate the Chiefs physically like they did last year.

Now, you can answer these points with points you think the Chiefs have no shot or add other things that you think could help the Chiefs.

I may be foolish to even think the Chiefs have a chance, but I think the Chiefs have a very good chance.

Extra Point
10-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Gotta get to Campbell if we expect to beat OAK. We can't win the division if we can't beat OAK twice this season. We have to beat SD on our turf. DEN is a crapshoot, and has to play spoiler in the AFCW, for us to get a lick of a chance at the playoffs.

SFL Derby is out of our reach, from the looks of it.

Von Dumbass
10-10-2011, 09:14 AM
The Raiders will pound the Chiefs a new asshole. Bowe, Baldwin, and Breaston cannot handle Oakland's bump and run and the Raiders DL will dominate the Chiefs OL. On offense, the Raiders will exploit the Chiefs slow defense and McFadden could have 200 yards rushing. The Raiders are a bad matchup for both the Broncos and the Chiefs.

mlyonsd
10-10-2011, 09:15 AM
The Raiders will pound the Chiefs a new asshole. Bowe, Baldwin, and Breaston cannot handle Oakland's bump and run and the Raiders DL will dominate the Chiefs OL. On offense, the Raiders will exploit the Chiefs slow defense and McFadden could have 200 yards rushing. The Raiders are a bad matchup for both the Broncos and the Chiefs.It wouldn't surprise me if Oakland wins the West.

luv
10-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Raiders are better than the Chiefs right now. Unless the Chiefs continue to improve, I don't see us beating them, especially at Oakland.

notorious
10-10-2011, 09:16 AM
#1-100 Reasons why we won't beat the Raiders

Pressure on Matt Cassel

Mr_Tomahawk
10-10-2011, 09:17 AM
We only beat winless teams.

bovandy
10-10-2011, 09:20 AM
The Raiders will pound the Chiefs a new asshole. Bowe, Baldwin, and Breaston cannot handle Oakland's bump and run and the Raiders DL will dominate the Chiefs OL. On offense, the Raiders will exploit the Chiefs slow defense and McFadden could have 200 yards rushing. The Raiders are a bad matchup for both the Broncos and the Chiefs.

Man, maybe I'm just biased from the several years of terrible Oakland football but that team just doesn't impress me all that much. Jason Campbell is EXTREMELY average. If Haley has actually found a "replacement" for Charles in Battle then the Chiefs have a real chance.

notorious
10-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Matt Cassel.

On the Road.

Good Defensive line.

Say it out loud.

CoMoChief
10-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Raiders have beaten us in the H2H matchup since Haley was hired as HC here.

It's going to be a physical flag-throwing game, it always is. OAK doesn't have Nnamdi anymore to lock down one side of the field....but if we plan to even have a chance to win, we need to stop DMF and our Oline has to do much better than the last time we played them.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 09:29 AM
best thing about the Raiders game in two weeks is this, the Chiefs have two weeks to prepare,
plus it gives Cassel a chance to beat a team with a winning record.

thawk
10-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Chiefs V Raiders is always a good close game and most times a crapshoot. Even when one team or the other sucks bad it is always a good game. IY IS A RIVALRY game. If the Chiefs play smart and dont spot them 17 they have a chance. You spot a team that can run like the Raiders 17 then hold onto your ass it's going to be a long day.

notorious
10-10-2011, 09:33 AM
best thing about the Raiders game in two weeks is this, the Chiefs have two weeks to prepare,

I was going to bring this up, but Haley hasn't exactly set the world on fire with preparing his teams.

FringeNC
10-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Not saying we will beat the Raiders, but the Raiders had no business winning that game yesterday. Campbell looked terrible and Houston had almost 500 yards of offense. The Raiders will be a favorite, and rightly so, but they are hardly a dominant team.

CaliforniaChief
10-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Lately we've played them better in Oakland than we have at Arrowhead.

It will be interesting to see what role, if any, Baldwin plays in the game. The way Breaston and Bowe are playing, it could make it interesting.

I'd love to see LeRon McClain play a bigger role, too. Battle looked good, but it's going to be a pounding.

Cannibal
10-10-2011, 09:57 AM
The Raiders O and D lines dominated the Chiefs in the trenches last year. I would like to see a different outcome in that respect, but that will be a tall order.

KCUnited
10-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Haley's bye week regiment: Real Steel matinee, some light jogging.

Buehler445
10-10-2011, 10:09 AM
You're wrong. Stop McFadden the game is won. Getting anything on offense and not turning it over are important. But McFadden is the key.

Ugly Duck
10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
#3) Jason Campbell. Fitzpatrick, Stafford are top ten in passer rating and have played at an elite level. Rivers is actually below them in performance this year, but still well above what the Chiefs will face in Campbell.

Campbell's performance had him rated above Rivers all season until this week. Not stoopid enough to suggest that Jason is a better QB than Rivers, just saying the ratings you cite have not been "well above" so far this season. Raiders O-line is much improved this year, only Fitzpatrick has been sacked fewer times than Campbell's 5. One of those sacks was a muffed kneeldown, another he tripped on McFadden's foot.

Finally, a look at the teams the Raiders have beaten should also encourage us. The Raiders beat the Broncos by 3 points.

The Denver game? Aw, c'mon. Raiders were up 16-3 till they went into clock-eating mode at the end of the 3rd quarter. Broncos did manage a score at the end of the game to make the final score look more respectable, but that game was in the bag. Your point is better taken that OAK blew a 21-3 lead against Buffalo. Maybe take solace in the fact that the Raiders have beaten both the Jets and the Texans, but KC's performance so far hasn't risen to the level of those teams.

I may be foolish

Possible name change?

SenselessChiefsFan
10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
#1-100 Reasons why we won't beat the Raiders

Pressure on Matt Cassel

The Chiefs will not be able to take a lot of deep shots due to that.... but with the addition of Baldwin, I think they can use a lot of quick passes to get the WR's in space which will take advantage of Oaklands linebackers and secondary.

jd1020
10-10-2011, 10:17 AM
The only chance I give the Chiefs to win is based on Oakland being over/under 15 penalties for 200 yards. I don't see any push coming from our front lines on O or D.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Campbell's performance had him rated above Rivers all season until this week. Not stoopid enough to suggest that Jason is a better QB than Rivers, just saying the ratings you cite have not been "well above" so far this season. Raiders O-line is much improved this year, only Fitzpatrick has been sacked fewer times than Campbell's 5. One of those sacks was a muffed kneeldown, another he tripped on McFadden's foot.

The Denver game? Aw, c'mon. Raiders were up 16-3 till they went into clock-eating mode at the end of the 3rd quarter. Broncos did manage a score at the end of the game to make the final score look more respectable, but that game was in the bag. Your point is better taken that OAK blew a 21-3 lead against Buffalo. Maybe take solace in the fact that the Raiders have beaten both the Jets and the Texans, but KC's performance so far hasn't risen to the level of those teams.

Possible name change?

We will see. I am not even predicting a win... I just think it will be a much better performance than the last time the Chiefs faced the Raiders.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-10-2011, 10:25 AM

Possible name change?

Oh, and one more thing. You got dominated by the Texans without Andre Johnson and Mario Williams went out in the first quarter.

Yeah, the Raiders won and it was on the road.... but having their two best players sidelined has to help a little, don't you think?

Chiefs Pantalones
10-10-2011, 10:28 AM
The Raiders aren't that good of a team, but they're good enough to win the shit AFC West then get beat the first game of the playoffs. The Raiders are gonna rape us in two weeks.

Detoxing
10-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Meh.

Depends on which Cassel shows up. The Raiders are not a good match up for the Chiefs. The Chiefs will need to score more than 24 points to win that game. The WR's are too fast for our secondary and McFadden is on beast mode right now.

It's going to take a better performance from Cassel than what we got on Sunday. And IMO, Jackie Battle will be a non factor vs OAK. His running style is exactly what Oakland is geared towards stopping.

TEX
10-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Oh, and one more thing. You got dominated by the Texans without Andre Johnson and Mario Williams went out in the first quarter.

Yeah, the Raiders won and it was on the road.... but having their two best players sidelined has to help a little, don't you think?

Sure the Texans missed Andre Johnson and Williams but injuries are part of the game. The Raiders Center went out for a stretch at one of the most critical times of the game and they made due and overcame it. Bottom line was the Raiders won the battle in the trenches and made the plays when they needed to make them and beat the Texans.

I was at the game and at no time did the Raiders look like they thought they were out of it. In fact, they were focused when they got behind and played very hard, especially when the game was on the line. Very UN-Raider-like...

TEX
10-10-2011, 10:38 AM
The Raiders aren't that good of a team, but they're good enough to win the shit AFC West then get beat the first game of the playoffs. The Raiders are gonna rape us in two weeks.

They are better than people give them credit for being.

mcaj22
10-10-2011, 10:52 AM
they Raiders are such a bad match up for the Chiefs because if we finally do stuff the run, all they do is put in a track star and tell him to run straight and throw it up and hope for the best, and usually that guy runs by everyone.

It's going to be a lot worse because Sabby Piscitelli sucks and people are going to blow by that turd no problem

thurman merman
10-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Jackie Battle gives them a physical, in your face runner. This will help the Chiefs mentaility going into and during this game. Not saying he is better than JC, just a better fit for this game.

One of the dumbest things I have ever read.

thurman merman
10-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Matt Cassel.

On the Road.

Good Defensive line.

Say it out loud.

Yesterday. Also on the road. Also good defensive line. Say it out loud.

Okie_Apparition
10-10-2011, 12:35 PM
How's their TEs now

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 12:39 PM
I was going to bring this up, but Haley hasn't exactly set the world on fire with preparing his teams.

True.
still he should come up with something, have two weeks and all.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-10-2011, 12:41 PM
One of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Why do you think so? He is 240lbs. JC is great, but a pounder, he aint. And, Thomas Jones isn't either.

So, getting Battle the ball and letting him beat on the Raiders should pay dividends over the course of 60 minutes. Plus, Battle is pretty quick for a big guy.

He won't get armed tackled.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-10-2011, 12:46 PM

That may be right, but you don't even watch entire Bronco games. What do you know??? Only a fool would listen to your "analysis" :)

Jim Nantz: Hello friends.We've got a good one between two AFC West Rivals, the Raiders and the Chiefs. Let me turn it over to my partner for his expertise.

KnowMo: VONDOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Nantz: Uhhh Get Simms back ASAP

Ugly Duck
10-10-2011, 01:24 PM

Oh hell yes. But there was another factor involved... Oakland was in an emotional funk until the 2:00 mark before halftime. Then finally snapped out of it. By then, Texas has rolled up 220 yards to OAK's 11. Raiders played them even up in the rest of the way & outscored them 19-6. Raiders will not be emotionally frazzled at home in two weeks... they will be fired up

P.S. Even through the horrendous start to the Chief's season, I viewed KC as a better team than most folks here on the Planet. I figured they were a mediocre team playing poorly (strike, injuries, etc.). Most here figured they were just a bad team. I do not.

Oakland is making the move from mediocre to good. Injuries will keep KC from advancing past mediocre this season.

R8RFAN
10-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Funny reading.......I kinda feel sorry for Chief fans... The Raiders will run you guys to death, then when you stack the box JC will flip it over your miserable D's head....

Some of you people here are hilarious, Oakland will have to run into a buzz saw performance similar to New England to lose, but then again The Raiders had over 500 yards in that game... Even with Berry and Charles, you would still get your ass beat.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh hell yes. But there was another factor involved... Oakland was in an emotional funk until the 2:00 mark before halftime. Then finally snapped out of it. By then, Texas has rolled up 220 yards to OAK's 11. Raiders played them even up in the rest of the way & outscored them 19-6. Raiders will not be emotionally frazzled at home in two weeks... they will be fired up

P.S. Even through the horrendous start to the Chief's season, I viewed KC as a better team than most folks here on the Planet. I figured they were a mediocre team playing poorly (strike, injuries, etc.). Most here figured they were just a bad team. I do not.

Oakland is making the move from mediocre to good. Injuries will keep KC from advancing past mediocre this season.

I fully admit that I thought the Raiders would take more of a step back. Hue is better than I expected.

I actually think it has helped a great deal that Al was much less involved with the team.

Pawnmower
10-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Haley's bye week regiment: Real Steel matinee, some light jogging.

HAHAHA...

If we would've had a better showing on defense than VS Indy, I would think MAYBE we could have a chance.....

But let's face it, our D sucked at Indy for a vast majority of the game....and it isn't like Indy is as good as OAK right now.

I think we will lose, and I think it will be because McFadden rips us a new asshole.....

I think we will hang in there offensively though...

31-24 Oak.

Would be great if we can stuff DMC, then we would have a shot.

R8RFAN
10-10-2011, 03:10 PM
HAHAHA...

If we would've had a better showing on defense than VS Indy, I would think MAYBE we could have a chance.....

But let's face it, our D sucked at Indy for a vast majority of the game....and it isn't like Indy is as good as OAK right now.

I think we will lose, and I think it will be because McFadden rips us a new asshole.....

I think we will hang in there offensively though...

31-24 Oak.

Would be great if we can stuff DMC, then we would have a shot.

It will be a close game regardless of how bad the chiefs are

HTC-Inspire-4G on Straight Talk

Pawnmower
10-10-2011, 03:13 PM
It will be a close game regardless of how bad the chiefs are

Yep..it usually is...should be an intense game.

whoman69
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I hate the Raiders.

O.city
10-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Funny reading.......I kinda feel sorry for Chief fans... The Raiders will run you guys to death, then when you stack the box JC will flip it over your miserable D's head....

Some of you people here are hilarious, Oakland will have to run into a buzz saw performance similar to New England to lose, but then again The Raiders had over 500 yards in that game... Even with Berry and Charles, you would still get your ass beat.

I know you are trolling and Oakland will likely beat the Chiefs, but the Raiders could very easily be setting at 2-3 right now as well. Yeah yeah they should have probably beat the Bills but they should have lost to the Texans.

If they plan penalty free football they probably are sitting at 4 and 1 tho. I think it will be a close game as the division games usually are but the Raiders should pull it out. Although all the talk about the Raiders dline being so good, they haven't been very good against the run this year. Or the pass for that matter.

O.city
10-10-2011, 05:13 PM

Good post here. The injuries really are killing us this year. Take away Mcfadden and the Raiders would be really hurting. I know injuries happen every year in the NFL, but when you lose your best offensive player and arguably your best defensive player it makes it damn near impossible.

BryanBusby
10-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Yesterday. Also on the road. Also good defensive line. Say it out loud.

The Raiders have something the Colts have never had in the Polian era. A good DT that can wreck shit up, which will cause a big problem for the Chiefs.

tmax63
10-10-2011, 05:24 PM
I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a better DE combo than Freeney/Mathis though. I personally think the Chiefs can handle good DT's better than good DE's.

BryanBusby
10-10-2011, 05:30 PM
I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a better DE combo than Freeney/Mathis though. I personally think the Chiefs can handle good DT's better than good DE's.

Considering Seymour wrecked their shit in twice, struggled up the middle against Buffalo and allowed Terrance Cody to fat-rape Jamaal in the playoffs....not so sure about that one.

Fritz88
10-10-2011, 05:36 PM
If we beat their OL we win the game.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
10-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Considering Seymour wrecked their shit in twice, struggled up the middle against Buffalo and allowed Terrance Cody to fat-rape Jamaal in the playoffs....not so sure about that one.

The oline has gotten better as the year has gone on. However I really think it's time for Hudson to get tossed into the fire. Either at LG or C. Best way to learn how to play is to play.

O.city
10-10-2011, 05:57 PM
If we would replace Lilja and Richardson with guys already on the team, our oline would be that much better.

whoman69
10-10-2011, 06:53 PM
It does't matter if one team is Super Bowl bound and the other is the worst in the league. These games are almost alway savagely fought. Anybody that says we don't have a chance in this game has been using too much anti-freeze in their coffee.

jd1020
10-10-2011, 06:54 PM
It does't matter if one team is Super Bowl bound and the other is the worst in the league. These games are almost alway savagely fought. Anybody that says we don't have a chance in this game has been using too much anti-freeze in their coffee.

I'll give us 18%.

Okie_Apparition
10-10-2011, 06:58 PM
When the season looks officially lost. THey may just throw all the rookies out there for sink or swim time. ONly teams with 5 wins right now are completely out of the Luck sweepstakes. Shit has a way of happening

jd1020
10-10-2011, 06:59 PM
When the season looks officially lost. THey may just throw all the rookies out there for sink or swim time. ONly teams with 5 wins right now are completely out of the Lucks sweepstakes. Shit has a way of happening

Gotta activate them first.

Setsuna
10-10-2011, 07:15 PM

One week to practice. Two weeks to gameplan.

Count Alex's Losses
10-10-2011, 07:18 PM
We don't have a good chance against this team.

Their defensive line owned us last year and it's going to own us this year.

Oh yeah, and it's a road game.

Count Alex's Losses
10-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey guys, this could be the game Dexter McCluster breaks out!

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Hey guys, this could be the game Dexter McCluster breaks out!
that would be sweet, last time we played the Raiders Ford owned Flowers, so if that happens again we're gonna have to score a lot of points to get a W.

O.city
10-10-2011, 07:52 PM
that would be sweet, last time we played the Raiders Ford owned Flowers, so if that happens again we're gonna have to score a lot of points to get a W.

You might know this or you might not. But I think he was being a little sarcastic. Not being a dic, just letting you know.

BossChief
10-10-2011, 07:56 PM
You might know this or you might not. But I think he was being a little sarcastic. Not being a dic, just letting you know.

this

also, Flowers got greedy in the Raiders game.

If Flowers simply knocks down that last pass instead of trying to intercept it (which ended with Ford taking it away for the reception) we come out with the win.

Ford had his number, but Flowers was still in position at the end to win the game.

That was a typical moment in time for a Chiefs fan.

Ugly Duck
10-10-2011, 08:37 PM
(Most of you won't care about this - no offense taken if you move on without reading). There's something happening in Oakland. Started last season when players started coalescing around Hue Jackson (many of you thought is was cuzza the HC-placeholder Cable). Players really got behind Jackson when he was named HC... you could see it in the early games this year. When Al Davis passed on, the team/family spirit got stronger. You could see it in the locker room after the Texans game. There were over 500 fans at the Raider facility last night to greet the team after their flight, players walking through the crowd shaking hands. Both home games sold out, Sunday's game will sell out & I reckon the Chiefs game will as well. This is no longer just a buncha Hollywood athletes collecting a paycheck. Its becoming a family/team. KC will be walking into an atmosphere that we haven't seen around here for decades. Its gonna be one helluva game.

Count Alex's Losses
10-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Please kick our ass. We need it badly.

Pawnmower
10-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Its gonna be one helluva game.

I know you have a hard on for a win, but may I remind you that the Chiefs are not a very good football team...and the only reason that it is going to be a 'helluva' good game is because neither are the Raiders. If the Raiders are a decent team, it wont be a 'helluva game' it will be a blow out.

So yah, keep tooting your horn, because you have some upcoming games against bad teams, but trust me...when the hard part of the schedule and the playoffs come around the Gayders will fold like cheap origami.

I'll be here waiting to remind you that I was right about this...

So enjoy your meaningless wins until December....then come back and talk your big talk.

BoneKrusher
10-10-2011, 09:27 PM

i thought so but i wasn't really sure.

Count Alex's Losses
10-10-2011, 09:30 PM
I know you have a hard on for a win, but may I remind you that the Chiefs are not a very good football team...and the only reason that it is going to be a 'helluva' good game is because neither are the Raiders.

The Raiders are pretty good. They still have one of the best defensive lines in football, can run the ball and their receivers have been better than anyone anticipated.

KCrockaholic
10-10-2011, 09:30 PM

? Are you still on the Suck4Luck thing man? Cause it aint happening. As much as I wish it were to happen, it wont happen.

So why not just hope for the Chiefs to beat their arch rival? I'd much rather just be 3-3, and beat the fucking Raiders.

If we were 0-5 that'd be a different story.

Pawnmower
10-10-2011, 09:34 PM
The Raiders are pretty good. They still have one of the best defensive lines in football, can run the ball and their receivers have been better than anyone anticipated.

we will see...Theyre good compared to the AFC west......

But I don't think they will make any noise in the playoffs, so I stand by what I said.

O.city
10-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I like what the Raiders have put together, we are going to have to play well to compete.

Pawnmower
10-10-2011, 09:37 PM
i thought so but i wasn't really sure.

He is the biggest troll on Chiefs planet maybe...

Aside from Bosschief, Baby Lee, Milkman, Talking Can and Pants (The retard crew).

The thing thats good about him (as opposed to those other, horrible idiots) is that he is actually just doing it to entertain and be controversial....and he contributes to the conversation...and actually has facts, and ideas and original things to say...

Yes he is an attention whore, but he isnt stupid or boring like those other ****ing imbeciles who just go around babbling and stammering like beavis and butthead if beavis and butthead had downs syndrome and a stutter.

Fritz88
10-10-2011, 09:39 PM
(Most of you won't care about this - no offense taken if you move on without reading). There's something happening in Oakland. Started last season when players started coalescing around Hue Jackson (many of you thought is was cuzza the HC-placeholder Cable). Players really got behind Jackson when he was named HC... you could see it in the early games this year. When Al Davis passed on, the team/family spirit got stronger. You could see it in the locker room after the Texans game. There were over 500 fans at the Raider facility last night to greet the team after their flight, players walking through the crowd shaking hands. Both home games sold out, Sunday's game will sell out & I reckon the Chiefs game will as well. This is no longer just a buncha Hollywood athletes collecting a paycheck. Its becoming a family/team. KC will be walking into an atmosphere that we haven't seen around here for decades. Its gonna be one helluva game.

I'll take DMF out and see what happens to this family spirit thang of yours.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
10-10-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm definitely on the SFL train, but I want to beat the faders. I hate them and the stupid media that thinks Al Davis wanted the NFL-AFL merger to happen.

whoman69
10-10-2011, 10:46 PM

That's traitor talk.

Ugly Duck
10-10-2011, 11:14 PM
I know you have a hard on for a win, but may I remind you that the Chiefs are not a very good football team...and the only reason that it is going to be a 'helluva' good game is because neither are the Raiders. If the Raiders are a decent team, it wont be a 'helluva game' it will be a blow out.

So yah, keep tooting your horn, because you have some upcoming games against bad teams, but trust me...when the hard part of the schedule and the playoffs come around the Gayders will fold like cheap origami.

It'll be a helluva game cuz of the atmosphere that will exist: OAK plays its most hated rival the very next week after the Tribute to Al Davis game (Sunday vs Cleveland). The place will rock bigtime.

Raiders already went through the toughest stretch in their schedule: @Bills, Jets, NE, @Houston. Went 2-2, good to have that run out of the way. Still have to play GB & Detroit, but at least we don't have another run of consecutive games like that.

Ugly Duck
10-11-2011, 11:04 PM
From the Houston Texans board: Janikowski peed on the field

My buddy was in the lower sections with a set of binoculars. He told me that during the 1st or 2nd field goal, the guys huddle'd around janikowski, and he peed on the field... a few minutes later you see the trianing crew come and spray some stuff on the field... WTF!!

no fkn respect!!

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=25899

rocknrolla
10-12-2011, 12:01 AM
I miss Marty during Raiders weeks. i have never seen a coach have so much hatred for another team. He was on fire all week.

Cheater5
10-12-2011, 04:49 AM
I miss Marty during Raiders weeks. i have never seen a coach have so much hatred for another team. He was on fire all week.

No sh#t. Some people around here are acting like panicking women.

"The season is lost! Abandon Hope! I'm tired of losing...I've been a fan since I was 11 and we've never won a playoff game! Fire everyone and start over! We need to lose to the Raiders...it's for the best"

Oakland can burn in a firey soup; I will never hope for KC to lose to them. If you are hoping for the Chiefs to get their ass kicked by the raiders, then you're a fricken cherry. Been a fan all of 10 years? Wow. Get in line junior. Loyalty doesn't waiver so much that you hope for your team to lose- else you never had it.

Chiefs suck. It's going to rain. You're grandmom/dad, mother and father are all gonna die some day. Get over it. Start drinking heavily and wear your Red/Gold or feckin' move out.

Fritz88
10-12-2011, 06:55 AM
No sh#t. Some people around here are acting like panicking women.

"The season is lost! Abandon Hope! I'm tired of losing...I've been a fan since I was 11 and we've never won a playoff game! Fire everyone and start over! We need to lose to the Raiders...it's for the best"

Oakland can burn in a firey soup; I will never hope for KC to lose to them. If you are hoping for the Chiefs to get their ass kicked by the raiders, then you're a fricken cherry. Been a fan all of 10 years? Wow. Get in line junior. Loyalty doesn't waiver so much that you hope for your team to lose- else you never had it.

Chiefs suck. It's going to rain. You're grandmom/dad, mother and father are all gonna die some day. Get over it. Start drinking heavily and wear your Red/Gold or feckin' move out.

SUCK FOR LUCK.
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN
10-12-2011, 02:52 PM
SUCK FOR LUCK.
Posted via Mobile Device

No chance at LUCK unless you buy you're way up in the draft... Cheaps suck but they are not even close to be bad enough for the first pick.

O.city
10-12-2011, 02:55 PM
No chance at LUCK unless you buy you're way up in the draft... Cheaps suck but they are not even close to be bad enough for the first pick.

IF we bead the Faid next weekend, will you leave and never come back.

L.A. Chieffan
10-12-2011, 02:55 PM
suck for luck is dead man.

deader than dead.

R8RFAN
10-12-2011, 02:59 PM
IF we bead the Faid next weekend, will you leave and never come back.

Yeah, I have been here since 2001 and a defeat will shame me to the point of no return.

bricks
10-12-2011, 03:00 PM
suck for luck is dead man.

deader than dead.

Oh yeah its toast man.

Might as well butter up that toast and digest that sh*t down.

O.city
10-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I have been here since 2001 and a defeat will shame me to the point of no return.

I'm just joking. Although the Raiders prob should be 2-3 like the Chiefs.

bricks
10-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Imo, I think the Raiders are going to physically dismantle the Chiefs.

I think physically the Chiefs aren't much of a match against them.

I expect the Chiefs OL to get pushed around like crazy that game.

BoneKrusher
10-12-2011, 03:04 PM

yep.

O.city
10-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Chiefs stop Mcfadden and win 24-13.

R8RFAN
10-12-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm just joking. Although the Raiders prob should be 2-3 like the Chiefs.

We should have beat the Bills since we had them by 17 or so at one point in the game....
NFL is a tough league, it won't be impossible for KC to beat the Raiders but to do so KC will have to play a lights out game which I don't think they are capable of right now.
I have been wrong before though and Oakland has this weird ability to beat the hell out of those they are not suppose to beat and lose against those who they are suppose to beat.

R8RFAN
10-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Chiefs stop Mcfadden and win 24-13.

If the Chiefs can stop DMC they deserve to win.

O.city
10-12-2011, 03:09 PM
If the Chiefs can stop DMC they deserve to win.

I'm just trying to rattle your chain man. I think it will be a close game but the Raiders are playing better and are more healthy right now. If they Chiefs play well they could win but i feel the Faid will prob. win.

Ugly Duck
10-12-2011, 03:23 PM
ESPN AFC West Stock Watch: Chiefs & Raiders rising, Chargers & Orton falling:

FALLING

1. Kyle Orton, Denver quarterback: This is two-fold. As Orton falls, Tim Tebow rises in Denver. There is virtually no way Denver will go back to Orton as the starter. He is 6-22 in his last 28 starts as the Broncos' quarterback, and Tebow -- much to the delight of the home crowd -- nearly brought the Broncos back from a 13-point deficit Sunday. Tebow’s rise is Orton’s fall.

2. The Chargers in the red zone: San Diego has no problem moving the ball -- until the Chargers hit their opponent’s 20-yard line. The Chargers have turned the ball over or had to settle for field goals in the red zone all season. They were 1-for-5 in the red zone in Week 5. The wasted scoring opportunities are going to hurt this team now that the schedule toughens unless the Chargers figure out their red-zone woes.

3. Talk that Kansas City coach Todd Haley is on the hot seat: There were reports that Haley was on the hot seat after the Chiefs were beat by a total of 89-10 in the first two games. However, the Chiefs have won two straight games -- including coming back from 17-0 at Indianapolis on Sunday -- and they are fighting hard despite their spate of early-season injuries. Haley is a good coach and neither he nor his team will quit.

RISING

1. Positive momentum in Oakland: The Raiders are coming off arguably their most special regular-season win in history as they secured a win at Houston the day after the death of owner Al Davis. The Raiders are 3-2 and go home for three straight games against Cleveland, Kansas City and Denver. The Raiders have a real chance of being 6-2 at the midway point.

2. Jackie Battle, Kansas City running back: It looks like the Chiefs have their top running option with Jamaal Charles out for the year. Battle had 119 yards on 19 carries in a comeback win at Indianapolis. The Chiefs love to run and they will give Battle plenty of options to duplicate his success after their Week 6 bye.

3. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Oakland receiver: Heyward-Bey has put together two solid games in a row. He had a big touchdown Sunday at Houston and he had a team-high 99 yards on seven catches in the Oakland win. The No. 7 overall pick of the 2009 draft is starting to pay dividends.

P.S. ESPN gave Cassell the #4 Week 5 QBR rating. Better than Aaron Rodgers, better than Tom Brady, etc....

SPATCH
10-12-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm just trying to rattle your chain man. I think it will be a close game but the Raiders are playing better and are more healthy right now. If they Chiefs play well they could win but i feel the Faid will prob. win.

don't fucking back peddle dude. tell that raider ass hat that we're gonna stomp a mudhole in their ass and beat the brakes off of DMC and then stick to that shit.

notorious
10-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Jesus Curry just joined the Raiders.

Oh No!!!!!!

R8RFAN
10-12-2011, 03:51 PM
don't ****ing back peddle dude. tell that raider ass hat that we're gonna stomp a mudhole in their ass and beat the brakes off of DMC and then stick to that shit.

:D:D:D YEA !!! What he said

IPwnFools
10-14-2011, 12:58 AM
LMAO @ You silly little Chief fans thinking you have a shot against the big, bad Raiders.

Really LMAO! How cute.

You guys will get destroyed. The Raiders have the better team, better coach, and better fans.

Buck
10-14-2011, 12:58 AM
YEAH BOLDED O'S....FUCKING PUSSIES!

Count Alex's Losses
10-14-2011, 01:03 AM
LMAO @ You silly little Chief fans thinking you have a shot against the big, bad Raiders.

Really LMAO! How cute.

You guys will get destroyed. The Raiders have the better team, better coach, and better fans.

The Raiders have a terrible defense.

The Chiefs have already shown what they can do against a terrible D.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 01:21 AM

Why? Suh didn't have much success.

rocknrolla
10-14-2011, 02:06 AM

Really LMAO! How cute.

Better fans? Lets talk black outs. You have the "black hole" whoopie dee doo!

NJChiefsFan
10-14-2011, 03:09 AM

Really LMAO! How cute.

Don't you have one of the highest % of blackouts in the entire league?

Smed1065
10-14-2011, 03:13 AM

Sarcasm calibrate. You been here how long and suck at sarcasm? Defeats that try.

Smed1065
10-14-2011, 03:15 AM

Really LMAO! How cute.

Heard this for last 12 years, 1 of 12 is not bragging rights bitoch.

Ugly Duck
10-14-2011, 06:03 AM
Don't you have one of the highest % of blackouts in the entire league?

2011 Raider blackout percentage is 0%. ESPN reports that Oakland sells the highest percentage of seats in the AFC West.

#13 Oakland
#16 Denver
#24 Kansas City
#27 Sandy Eggo

At least the Chiefs are doing a little better this year. KC was #27 in 2010 and #28 in 2009. ESPN records get spotty before 2006, but KC has never reached where Oakland is now during the years of full reporting. How has KC been avoiding blackouts with all those empty seats in the stands? All those empty seats at Arrowhead, year after year, and no blackouts? Who's been making up the Arrowhead shortfall, the city or local businesses or something?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2011/sort/homePct

bevischief
10-14-2011, 07:06 AM

Really LMAO! How cute.

Please ban this ass clown.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 07:42 AM
2011 Raider blackout percentage is 0%. ESPN reports that Oakland sells the highest percentage of seats in the AFC West.

#13 Oakland
#16 Denver
#24 Kansas City
#27 Sandy Eggo

At least the Chiefs are doing a little better this year. KC was #27 in 2010 and #28 in 2009. ESPN records get spotty before 2006, but KC has never reached where Oakland is now during the years of full reporting. How has KC been avoiding blackouts with all those empty seats in the stands? All those empty seats at Arrowhead, year after year, and no blackouts? Who's been making up the Arrowhead shortfall, the city or local businesses or something?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2011/sort/homePctMisleading. Look at total attendance for 2 games. Raiders - 124,000 Chiefs - 141,000

IPwnFools
10-14-2011, 07:51 AM
The Raiders have a terrible defense.

The Chiefs have already shown what they can do against a terrible D.

Yet, our terrible defense held the Houston Texans to only 20 points at home.

And LOL, you may get some yards on us but you won't score. Not with that dildo you have Quarterbacking your team.

The Chiefs aren't in the Raiders class. They weren't even in the Raiders class last year, but thanks to the weakest schedule in NFL history, the Chiefs somehow ended up winning the division. Suckiest Division winner ever!

The Raiders embarrassed the Chiefs twice last year. It will happen again this year.

Get ready for it, chump.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 07:52 AM
Yet, our terrible defense held the Houston Texans to only 20 points at home.

And LOL, you may get some yards on us but you won't score. Not with that dildo you have Quarterbacking your team.

The Chiefs aren't in the Raiders class. They weren't even in the Raiders class last year, but thanks to the weakest schedule in NFL history, the Chiefs somehow ended up winning the division. Suckiest Division winner ever!

The Raiders embarrassed the Chiefs twice last year. It will happen again this year.

Get ready for it, chump.Without Andre Johnson you stupid fuck.

IPwnFools
10-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Better fans? Lets talk black outs. You have the "black hole" whoopie dee doo!

You will never see Raider fans intentionally wishing for their team to lose for the sake of getting a better draft pick.

Chief fans are a disgrace.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Mods, please take out the trash. Thanks...

IPwnFools
10-14-2011, 07:57 AM

Don't get mad because you can't handle the truth.

Your team is going to get drilled.

I am trying to prepare you for your let down.

King_Chief_Fan
10-14-2011, 08:01 AM
2 reasons the Chiefs won't beat the Raiders:

Matt Cassel - it isn't like he is going to be playing against Minnesota and Indy.

Black Hole - those flying batteries are tough to defend against.

IPwnFools
10-14-2011, 08:09 AM

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about defending the best Running back in the league.

Maybe that's just me tho.

bevischief
10-14-2011, 08:10 AM
2 reasons the Chiefs won't beat the Raiders:

Matt Cassel - it isn't like he is going to be playing against Minnesota and Indy.

That is another reason they wear helmets...

Ugly Duck
10-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Misleading. Look at total attendance for 2 games.

Raiders are averaging 900 empty seats, Chiefs average 6,000 empty seats. At Arrowhead, row upon row, vast seas of empty seats. In Oaktown, a couple here, maybe a few there. No worries, though. Even with the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of empty seats at Arrowhead, somebody steps in to avoid blacking out the KC games. Boy golly - I sure am glad Oakland is filling up the stadium cuz we don't have nobody to bail us out like KC does! Just imagine how many blackouts KC would have if their attendance percentage wasn't subsidized! Wow!

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 03:13 PM

If you can't handle a thread then move on, quit being a pussy and begging mods to ban people you big douche

jspchief
10-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Raider fan trying to talk attendance smack?

Give me a break.

Ugly Duck
10-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Raider fan trying to talk attendance smack? Give me a break.

I hear you... times have changed so much, eh? Now its Arrowhead with the empty seats instead of Oakland. The slow one now will later be fast. The first one now will later be last. The order is rapidly fading. The times they are a'changin'

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWdCKPtnYE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWdCKPtnYE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

talastan
10-14-2011, 03:27 PM
Raiders are averaging 900 empty seats, Chiefs average 6,000 empty seats. At Arrowhead, row upon row, vast seas of empty seats. In Oaktown, a couple here, maybe a few there. No worries, though. Even with the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of empty seats at Arrowhead, somebody steps in to avoid blacking out the KC games. Boy golly - I sure am glad Oakland is filling up the stadium cuz we don't have nobody to bail us out like KC does! Just imagine how many blackouts KC would have if their attendance percentage wasn't subsidized! Wow!

Subsidizing your attendance by busing in the County Jail and State Penitentiary residents shouldn't count either. ;)

jspchief
10-14-2011, 03:34 PM
I hear you... times have changed so much, eh? Now its Arrowhead with the empty seats instead of Oakland. The slow one now will later be fast. The first one now will later be last. The order is rapidly fading. The times they are a'changin'

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWdCKPtnYE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWdCKPtnYE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Difference being Chiefs fans take a decade to jump off the bandwagon, while Raiders fans can do it in the course of half a season.

With all due respect to what the Raiders are and the Chiefs aren't this year, fan attendance is something the Raiders don't have room to talk about.

Detoxing
10-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Lol.

Imagine if we beat OAK and the NYJ beat SD....sure would make Halloween night a helluva lot more interesting.

whoman69
10-14-2011, 03:42 PM
You will never see Raider fans intentionally wishing for their team to lose for the sake of getting a better draft pick.

Chief fans are a disgrace.

Delusional much

whoman69
10-14-2011, 03:55 PM
If I were you, I'd be more concerned about defending the best Running back in the league.

When did the Raiders trade for Adrian Peterson? We already shut him down. Thank you, try again.

Ugly Duck
10-14-2011, 04:04 PM
When did the Raiders trade for Adrian Peterson? We already shut him down. Thank you, try again.

ESPN Rushing Stats #1. Darren McFadden, OAK 519 yards

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/09/800x600/Oakland-Raiders-Darren-McFadden_1197712.jpg

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 04:58 PM
nuff said

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 05:15 PM

Who gives a fuck about empty seats? TOTAL numbers is all that matters here. Who's had better attendance?

michaelj_58
10-14-2011, 05:15 PM
I agree with you about LeRon McClain!!!!

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 05:16 PM
If you can't handle a thread then move on, quit being a pussy and begging mods to ban people you big douche

Eat shit. I'm not fucking talking about you.

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Who gives a **** about empty seats? TOTAL numbers is all that matters here. Who's had better attendance?

Who is winning and Who sucks is a better question?

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Eat shit. I'm not ****ing talking about you.

Quit being a pussy then... Mod whiner...
Halp me! Halp me! Mods, my Vagina is being bruised by the mean poster.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Don't get mad because you can't handle the truth.

Your team is going to get drilled.

I am trying to prepare you for your let down.

I'm not mad. You're just a fucking troll. If the Chiefs beat you in Oakland, you won't be back. Bitch. Go tongue your grandmother's taint...

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm not mad. You're just a ****ing troll. If the Chiefs beat you in Oakland, you won't be back. Bitch. Go tongue your grandmother's taint...

Halp! Halp! Halp! :deevee:

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Halp! Halp! Halp! :deevee:

Did I offend your girlfriend?

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Who is winning and Who sucks is a better question?

If Schaub isn't stupid and runs in that TD, the Raiders are 2-3.

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 05:41 PM
If Schaub isn't stupid and runs in that TD, the Raiders are 2-3.

So you think that Shaub running laterally would have not been tackled by Tyvon Branch? Are you serious?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Bvh_d6UCzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Did I offend your girlfriend?

Hell I have never talked to the guy in my life, just don't understand why people act like 14 year old kids and scream for a mod when the tone of the conversation does not go their way. Don't be a pussy man.

whoman69
10-14-2011, 05:46 PM
ESPN Rushing Stats #1. Darren McFadden, OAK 519 yards

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/09/800x600/Oakland-Raiders-Darren-McFadden_1197712.jpg

You really want to give the edge to McFadden over 5 games with a difference of 21 yards? McFadden in three full seasons has one 1000 yard rushing season. Peterson has four in four seasons.

Thank you, try again.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Hell I have never talked to the guy in my life, just don't understand why people act like 14 year old kids and scream for a mod when the tone of the conversation does not go their way. Don't be a pussy man.

Fuck off. I'm not being a pussy. He's a fucking troll. Like I said, if the Chiefs win he won't be back.

Ugly Duck
10-14-2011, 05:56 PM
So you think that Shaub running laterally would have not been tackled by Tyvon Branch? Are you serious?

I can't hang that on Shaub. He two choices: (1) Get tackled & lose the game, or (2) try a desperation pass. He did the right thing.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Good God. Why do Raiders fans get so stupid after a few wins?

TEX
10-14-2011, 05:59 PM

You are so right (Not agreeing that Dave is acting like pussy) but this place has CHANGED for the worse since it was first started a decade ago. Seems now there are far too many fuggin cry babies when someone has a different opinion.

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 06:05 PM
To counter how Chief fans get so stupid when we lose a few.

Okie_Apparition
10-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Overlooking the Browns

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 06:22 PM
To counter how Chief fans get so stupid when we lose a few.

Huh?

R8RFAN
10-14-2011, 06:25 PM
I can't hang that on Shaub. He two choices: (1) Get tackled & lose the game, or (2) try a desperation pass. He did the right thing.

Considering we had only 10 men on the field, we got very lucky.

Extra Point
10-14-2011, 06:28 PM
To counter how Chief fans get so stupid when we win once.

FYP.

Looking forward to Romeo Crenell & Co. turning Jason Campbell into a white boy.

Bacillus Anthracis
10-14-2011, 07:09 PM

We're not the ones suddenly talking about playoffs when our team is 2-3 and its only victories have come against winless teams.

I'll also point out the retardedness of saying that we only beat Houston because they didn't have x, y, or z guy out on the field. You guys beat Indi without that one guy they usually have playing for them. What's his name... If I remember right he was an important part of their offense. I'm not sure but I think he's one of the best to ever play the quarterback position.

Oh yeah, Johnny Unitas. Wait no, that's not it. Maybe someone can jog my memory about who the Colts are missing this season. But I'm sure the Chiefs would have held them to even less points. :hmmm:

All I know is that Raiders-Chiefs is usually a battle regardless of record. I think the Raiders are gonna win mainly because the D isn't hamstrung anymore by Al. We still don't have a great D but now they can do crazy things like match player on player and make adjustments to the offense they're actually playing rather than the one Al thinks is on the field. And in gameplanning they can say "Hey, that team likes to spread the defense out, how about instead of putting man on man the entire game, we run some zone and up the middle blitz packages?"

Our last DC Mike Marshall was shitcanned because he defied Al. Even when it won us games. That element no longer exists. Now we can actually try to logically match players and schemes to opposing offenses. That's bad news for you guys.

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2011, 08:04 PM
We're not the ones suddenly talking about playoffs when our team is 2-3 and its only victories have come against winless teams.

I'll also point out the retardedness of saying that we only beat Houston because they didn't have x, y, or z guy out on the field. You guys beat Indi without that one guy they usually have playing for them. What's his name... If I remember right he was an important part of their offense. I'm not sure but I think he's one of the best to ever play the quarterback position.

Oh yeah, Johnny Unitas. Wait no, that's not it. Maybe someone can jog my memory about who the Colts are missing this season. But I'm sure the Chiefs would have held them to even less points. :hmmm:

All I know is that Raiders-Chiefs is usually a battle regardless of record. I think the Raiders are gonna win mainly because the D isn't hamstrung anymore by Al. We still don't have a great D but now they can do crazy things like match player on player and make adjustments to the offense they're actually playing rather than the one Al thinks is on the field. And in gameplanning they can say "Hey, that team likes to spread the defense out, how about instead of putting man on man the entire game, we run some zone and up the middle blitz packages?"

Our last DC Mike Marshall was shitcanned because he defied Al. Even when it won us games. That element no longer exists. Now we can actually try to logically match players and schemes to opposing offenses. That's bad news for you guys.You dumbass. Who here is taking about the Chiefs making the postseason? 2 games ago, several of us wanted to tank the season to get a shot at Luck. Try to keep up.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 03:12 AM

LOLUFUNNY

Darren McFadden > Adrian Peterson.

McFadden is much more of a complete back, and can take it to the house at any moment.

One thing I think you will agree with me on, is that Jamaal Charles can't hold either of McFadden's OR Peterson's jock straps.

griZZly64
10-15-2011, 07:31 AM
JC > McFadden

Btw I agree that McClain needs more carries. Didn't he leave Baltimore because he wanted more carries? He's probably gettin less here than he would with the Ravens. I don't see how we keep this guy when I've only seen em carry it like once.

TheGuardian
10-15-2011, 07:49 AM
LOLUFUNNY

McFadden is much more of a complete back, and can take it to the house at any moment.

One thing I think you will agree with me on, is that Jamaal Charles can't hold either of McFadden's OR Peterson's jock straps.

McFraud is god damn candybone. Has the guy ever made it through a full season?

McFadden is a second tier back who sucks cock. Just like you. Except for that NFL running back part.

King_Chief_Fan
10-15-2011, 08:29 AM

why would I need to defend Jamal Charles?

milkman
10-15-2011, 09:20 AM
The bottom line is that the Chiefs have a chance in almost every game.

Which Cassel shows up is the only real question.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 09:44 AM
McFraud is god damn candybone. Has the guy ever made it through a full season?

McFadden is a second tier back who sucks cock. Just like you. Except for that NFL running back part.

"McFraud" ????? LOL....That's cute.

That McFraud guy is leading the NFL in rushing.

Has your boy Jamaal Charles ever done that? NOPE.

And LOL, just a word of advice. It might not be a good idea to call a guy injury prone, when the player that you are defending is OUT FOR THE SEASON !!!

Just trying to help you out though, champ. Carry on.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 09:50 AM
The bottom line is that the Chiefs have a chance in almost every game.

Which Cassel shows up is the only real question.

Stop using Matt Cassel as a scapegoat for why your team sucks.

There are plenty of other areas on your team that are not up to par with the Raiders.

Your offensive line is weak.

Your secondary is terrible. Brandon Flowers has given up the most touchdowns this year. So much for him being a "shut down corner"....LMFAO!!!

Your receivers, with the exception of Dwayne "Diva" Bowe, are below average.

You have a guy by the name of Jackie Battle starting at RB for you.......WHO!?

Dexter McCluster is a flaming bust.

Glenn Dorsey has solidfied his bust status, as has Tyson Jackson.

Your head coach is a hillbilly, who can't coach.

Scott PiolI won't spend money to upgrade your roster.

There are plenty of other areas of your team that I could point out, but those are just off the top of my dome.

milkman
10-15-2011, 10:10 AM

And LOL, just a word of advice. It might not be a good idea to call a guy injury prone, when the player that you are defending is OUT FOR THE SEASON !!!

In thier careers, McFadden has 531 carries for 2532 yards, a 4.6 ypc average.

Jamaal Charles has 499 carries for 3025 yards, a 6.1 ypc average.

So Charles has more yards on fewer carries, and averages nearly a yard and a 1/2 more per carry.

Get back to us when McFadden closes that ypc gap.

milkman
10-15-2011, 10:11 AM

There are plenty of other areas on your team that are not up to par with the Raiders.

Your secondary is terrible. Brandon Flowers has given up the most touchdowns this year. So much for him being a "shut down corner"....LMFAO!!!

There are plenty of other areas of your team that I could point out, but those are just off the top of my dome.

At the end of the day, I don't give a rat's ass what dumbass thinks he knows about my favorite team.

DBOSHO
10-15-2011, 11:15 AM
LOLUFUNNY

Wow....

Just..

Just wow...

Bacillus Anthracis
10-15-2011, 11:30 AM
You dumbass. Who here is taking about the Chiefs making the postseason? 2 games ago, several of us wanted to tank the season to get a shot at Luck. Try to keep up.

Read through the threads on the board, dipshit. Read through this thread. I didn't say "Dogdick Dave" says the Chiefs are going to the playoffs. I addressed the forum in general and the poster specifically about winning games against teams with injuries.

If I was you I'd be furious at the school system that allowed you to graduate from high school with a 2nd grade reading average.

Ugly Duck
10-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Glenn Dorsey has solidfied his bust status

Don't mean to defend any Chiefs, but Dorsey played pretty well last season. Well enough to shed his bust status. Lookit how ESPN had the NFL players ranked last year... they have Dorsey right in the middle of their Top 40 AFCW Players list:

3. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City: One of the NFL’s most dynamic young players.

5. Tamba Hali, Kansas City: One of the NFL’s best defensive players.

6. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City: He is a game-changing talent.

7. Richard Seymour, Oakland: Respected veteran changed Oakland’s defense.

13. Darren McFadden, Oakland: He is developing into a star.

24. Glenn Dorsey, Kansas City: He came on strong in 2010.

25. Tommy Kelly, Oakland: Massive defensive tackle had a big season in 2010.

27. Rolando McClain, Oakland: McClain has a chance to be one of the division’s better linebackers.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/tag/_/name/glenn-dorsey

Okie_Apparition
10-15-2011, 11:53 AM
I wonder how many yards Jackie Battle can rack up against the Broncos & Jets

SnakeXJones
10-15-2011, 11:59 AM

Why....
The...
Fuck....
You....
Typing....
Like...
This...

whoman69
10-15-2011, 01:27 PM

You're the one that's crowned McFadden NFL rushing champ after 5 games. And by your standard, Jamaal has led the league in rushing. Charles was 2nd in the league last year for the whole year and led at various points in the season, later than 5 games in as well. Darren McFadden has never finished in the top 10.

Tell me again how he's the best running back in the NFL?

Chiefs Pantalones
10-15-2011, 01:36 PM
The Raiders are playing good regular season football. Pound the ball, take time off the clock, Jason Campbell is told not to lose the game. That's not the recipe for winning in the playoffs though (I know from experience being a Chiefs fan lol). You need a franchise QB for that.

TheGuardian
10-15-2011, 02:11 PM

That bitch won't make it through the full 16. Just like you in that bukkake video you were in. Fail.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Read through the threads on the board, dipshit. Read through this thread. I didn't say "Dogdick Dave" says the Chiefs are going to the playoffs. I addressed the forum in general and the poster specifically about winning games against teams with injuries.

If I was you I'd be furious at the school system that allowed you to graduate from high school with a 2nd grade reading average.

The vast majority of board does not believe the Chiefs will make the playoffs. Just because you find a few that do, it does not mean this place, in general believes it. Moron. Go clean the dingleberries from you daddy's anus.

Ugly Duck
10-15-2011, 05:20 PM
A list of the 12 Raiders players who were first-round selections in the NFL draft and the teams that selected them:

Year Player Pick Pos. College Team Drafted by:
2010 Rolando McClain 8 LB Alabama Raiders
2009 Aaron Curry 4 LB Wake Forest Seattle
2009 Darrius Heyward-Bey 7 WR Maryland Raiders
2008 Darren McFadden 4 RB Arkansas Raiders
2007 Jarvis Moss 17 DE Florida Denver
2006 Michael Huff 7 S Texas Raiders
2006 Kamerion Wimbley 13 LB Florida St. Cleveland
2005 Jason Campbell 25 QB Auburn Washington
2003 Kyle Boller 19 QB Cal Baltimore
2002 John Henderson 9 DT Tenn. Jacksonville
2001 Richard Seymour 6 DL Georgia New England
2000 Sebastian Janikowski 17 K Florida St. Raiders

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Damn, this thread stinks of Faider homerism. Wow...just...wow. Black Cassel isn't leading them anywhere.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 05:49 PM
Kyle Bollerlololol

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:06 PM
In thier careers, McFadden has 531 carries for 2532 yards, a 4.6 ypc average.

Jamaal Charles has 499 carries for 3025 yards, a 6.1 ypc average.

So Charles has more yards on fewer carries, and averages nearly a yard and a 1/2 more per carry.

Get back to us when McFadden closes that ypc gap.

Jamaal Charles is a bitch who cant carry the full load.

His YPC is so high because he waits on the sidelines like a little panzy while Thomas Jones softens up the defenses for him.

This year, we all saw what happened when he tried to carry the load by himself.

McFadden is an everydown back. Don't compare Charles to him. It's an insult to the NFL rushing leader.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:08 PM

His YPC is so high because he waits on the sidelines like a little panzy while Thomas Jones softens up the defenses for him.

McFadden is an everydown back. Don't compare Charles to him. It's an insult to the NFL rushing leader.

Raider trolls. So cute at this age.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:09 PM
The Raiders are playing good regular season football. Pound the ball, take time off the clock, Jason Campbell is told not to lose the game. That's not the recipe for winning in the playoffs though (I know from experience being a Chiefs fan lol). You need a franchise QB for that.

LOL, don't compare this Raiders team to that FRAUD Chief team you had last year.

This Raiders team is 10000x better than that panzy team.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Ok, which one of you bored assholes went and made a Raider mult?

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:12 PM
That bitch won't make it through the full 16. Just like you in that bukkake video you were in. Fail.

You mad boy?LMAO

Tell your boy Charles that DMC will send him a postcard from the pro bowl.

Get well soon, Jamaal.

Hell by the time Jamaal's brittle ass gets back, he might not even be considered the second best running back in the AFC West. Ryan Matthews is creeping up on that spot.

Should be an interesting battle between two second tier backs!

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Raider trolls. So cute at this age.

Bro, you are like 30 years old and you named yourself after a villain in a Mario brothers game.

LOL.....

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Bro, you are like 30 years old and you named yourself after a villain in a Mario brothers game.

LOL.....

Sick burn, IPwnFools.

And how about you get those Raiders to finish over .500 before attempting to trash talk?

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:16 PM
Don't mean to defend any Chiefs, but Dorsey played pretty well last season. Well enough to shed his bust status. Lookit how ESPN had the NFL players ranked last year... they have Dorsey right in the middle of their Top 40 AFCW Players list:

Glenn Dorsey is a solid player.

That's nice.

For a fourth round draft pick.

Being "solid" is unacceptable for the 5th overall draft pick in the entire draft.

He's a bust for where he was drafted.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Glenn Dorsey is a solid player.

That's nice.

For a fourth round draft pick.

Being "solid" is unacceptable for the 5th overall draft pick in the entire draft.

He's a bust for where he was drafted.

JaMarcus paying dividends yet? How about Heyward-Bey?

Like I siad - cute at this age.

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Hopefully the Chiefs win next week and this troll will be gone.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 08:22 PM

LOL.....
What? All this time I've thought he named himself after the dude from Sha Na Na. I am crushed.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Sick burn, IPwnFools.

And how about you get those Raiders to finish over .500 before attempting to trash talk?

Thanks Bowser.

How about you win a damn playoff game before talking trash back to me?

LOL, The Raiders were garbage for almost an entire decade. AND YET THEY STILL WON MORE PLAYOFF GAMES THAN THE CHIEFS!!

Biggest Burn I'ver seen.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks Bowser.

How about you win a damn playoff game before talking trash back to me?

LOL, The Raiders were garbage for almost an entire decade. AND YET THEY STILL WON MORE PLAYOFF GAMES THAN THE CHIEFS!!

Biggest Burn I'ver seen.

You're team won't make the playoffs this year. You realize this, don't you?

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:27 PM
What? All this time I've thought he named himself after the dude from Sha Na Na. I am crushed.

I'll give you a million dollars if he understands that reference.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:28 PM
JaMarcus paying dividends yet? How about Heyward-Bey?

Like I siad - cute at this age.

Heyward Bey has actually been one of the hottest receivers in the NFL over the past two weeks, thank you very much.

Besides JaMarcus, Mr. Davis was dynamite at drafting.

McFadden - BEST RB IN THE LEAGUE
DHB - Getting better each week. Dwayne Bowe wished he had speed like DHB
Jacoby Ford
Denarius Moore
Jared Veldheer
LaMar Houston
Matt Shaughnessy
Rolando McClain
Stanford Routt
Tyvon Branch
Mike Mitchell
Michael Huff
Steve Wiz

All of these studs were drafted by the late great AL Davis.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:30 PM
You're team won't make the playoffs this year. You realize this, don't you?

LOL, Stop Playing.

We will make the playoffs that much I'm sure. Either as a division winner or wildcard.

No way a team with this much talent misses out on the dance.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Heyward Bey has actually been one of the hottest receivers in the NFL over the past two weeks, thank you very much.

Besides JaMarcus, Mr. Davis was dynamite at drafting.

McFadden - BEST RB IN THE LEAGUE
DHB - Getting better each week. Dwayne Bowe wished he had speed like DHB
Jacoby Ford
Denarius Moore
Jared Veldheer
LaMar Houston
Matt Shaughnessy
Rolando McClain
Stanford Routt
Tyvon Branch
Mike Mitchell
Michael Huff
Steve Wiz

All of these studs were drafted by the late great AL Davis.

Bunch of slapdicks.

RIP, Al Davis. The man helped set the NFL in motion to what it is today.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 08:32 PM
LOL, Stop Playing.

We will make the playoffs that much I'm sure. Either as a division winner or wildcard.

No way a team with this much talent misses out on the dance.

:LOL:

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Hopefully the Chiefs win next week and this troll will be gone.

You cheer for the Chiefs AND you're from Ohio!?

LMAO

Poor baby boy.:deevee:

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2011, 08:33 PM
LOL, Stop Playing.

No way a team with this much talent misses out on the dance.How much internet time do you get in prison?

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2011, 08:36 PM
You cheer for the Chiefs AND you're from Ohio!?

LMAO

Poor baby boy.:deevee:Moron. I lived in the KC area for 15 yrs.

jspchief
10-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Lol Heyward Bey has been good for a whole 2 weeks, but Dorsey is the bust.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Moron. I lived in the KC area for 15 yrs.

Bwaahahhaha, That's even worse than Ohio.

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Lol Heyward Bey has been good for a whole 2 weeks, but Dorsey is the bust.

Glenn Dorsey was expected to come in and contribute immediately. He was built up as the safest player in the draft. Some people thought he was a better prospect then the great Darren McFadden. LOL Funny RIGHT?

DHB was a project. He was extremely raw. Nobody expected him to come in and produce right away. Everyone knew it would take him some time to break out.

It looks like it's finally happening for DHB. Meanwhile Glenn Dorsey is still the same ole average player.......

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Bwaahahhaha, That's even worse than Ohio.How would you know, what with being in prison since you were 10?

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Dont you have some salads to toss?

milkman
10-15-2011, 09:26 PM

Darren McFadden can carry the whole load?

You do realize that Charles had more carries in '08 and '09 than McFadden, and that the only reason McFadden has more carries (for fewer yards) in his career is because of a freak ACL injury to Charles this year, right?

Wait, never mind, I'm talking to Raider fan.

Easy concepts are beyond your grasp.

Okie_Apparition
10-15-2011, 10:16 PM
The Raider KnowMo just doesn't work

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 11:28 PM

You do realize that Charles had more carries in '08 and '09 than McFadden, and that the only reason McFadden has more carries (for fewer yards) in his career is because of a freak ACL injury to Charles this year, right?

McFadden is the most complete back in the NFL. He's one of the best runners, one of the best blockers, and he is THE best receiver out of all RBs in the NFL.

Jamaal Charles can't compete with McFadden. Sorry.

There was a reason why McFadden was drafted 4th overall and Jamaal Charles was a 3rd round pick. McFadden is special. His upside far exceeds that of Charles.

McFadden is in another league....Sorry if this comes as a shock to you.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-15-2011, 11:30 PM
McFadden is the most complete back in the NFL. He's one of the best runners, one of the best blockers, and he is THE best receiver out of all RBs in the NFL.

There was a reason why McFadden was drafted 4th overall and Jamaal Charles was a 3rd round pick. McFadden is special. His upside far exceeds that of Charles.

ROFL

Bowser
10-15-2011, 11:36 PM

LMAO

Come on, whose mult is this?

IPwnFools
10-15-2011, 11:38 PM
ROFL

Trying to laugh away the pain of me telling it like it is, ay? I feel you bro.

Oh, and LOL @ You being a Kansas basketball fan. Damn your team chokes a lot.

But at least they get in a position to choke in the postseason.....unlike the Chiefs.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Trying to laugh away the pain of me telling it like it is, ay? I feel you bro.

Oh, and LOL @ You being a Kansas basketball fan. Damn your team chokes a lot.

But at least they get in a position to choke in the postseason.....unlike the Chiefs.

Your organization peaked in 1984 and since then it's only been good for black people and mexicans wearing your apparel.

"Just Win Baby" should be changed to "Finding ways to lose." Nobody takes the Raiders seriously. Jason Cambell is your QB. Good luck with that.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Your organization peaked in 1984 and since then it's only been good for black people and mexicans wearing your apparel.

"Just Win Baby" should be changed to "Finding ways to lose." Nobody takes the Raiders seriously. Jason Cambell is your QB. Good luck with that.

Lol, well your organization peaked in the 60s. You have the longest playoff win drought in the NFL. Think about that for a moment. You haven't won a playoff game since the early 90s. Your team is irrelevant. Nobody ever talks about the Chiefs. You are like the Jacksonville Jaguars, nobody really gives a damn. No good players will ever sign to go play in hicktown unless you overpay them. Matt Cassel is your QBLMAO He is terrible. Right now he is playing decent, but he's screwing you out of a chance to land Andrew Luck.

Your team is garbage and has no hope for the future. Things won't get better anytime soon. Your team has little talent on it. Scott Pioli will fail - just like all the other Bill Bellicheat disciples.

The Raiders are 3-2 and most likely headed for a deep playoff run. We are filled with young talent everywhere you look. We're back.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Lol, well your organization peaked in the 60s. You have the longest playoff win drought in the NFL. Think about that for a moment. You haven't won a playoff game since the early 90s. Your team is irrelevant. Nobody ever talks about the Chiefs. You are like the Jacksonville Jaguars, nobody really gives a damn. No good players will ever sign to go play in hicktown unless you overpay them. Matt Cassel is your QBLMAO He is terrible. Right now he is playing decent, but he's screwing you out of a chance to land Andrew Luck.

Your team is garbage and has no hope for the future. Things won't get better anytime soon. Your team has little talent on it. Scott Pioli will fail - just like all the other Bill Bellicheat disciples.

The Raiders are 3-2 and most likely headed for a deep playoff run. We are filled with young talent everywhere you look. We're back.

ROFL Knowmo is that you?

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2011, 12:23 AM
A deep playoff run. LMAO

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:25 AM
ROFL Knowmo is that you?

Who's Knomo, homo?

Chiefs Pantalones
A deep playoff run. LMAO

Jason Campbell > Brady, Roethlisberger, Rivers

rocknrolla

Well put!

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Who's Knomo, homo?

Your brother.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:26 AM
A deep playoff run. LMAO

Sorry. As a chief fan, You probably don't know what that means. I'll explain.

A deep playoff run is when you win more than one game in the Playoffs.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 12:31 AM
Sorry. As a chief fan, You probably don't know what that means. I'll explain.

A deep playoff run is when you win more than one game in the Playoffs.

And end up getting laughed out of the stadium by Buc fans watching their team be coached by the coach your team released just a year earlier, correct?

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 12:37 AM
I would LOVE to see Cleveland beat them tomorrow.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:37 AM
And end up getting laughed out of the stadium by Buc fans watching their team be coached by the coach your team released just a year earlier, correct?

Better than sitting at home watching like the Chiefs have done every year since the 60's.

LMAO!!!!!

You've only been to one superbowl in your team's entire pathetic history! ONE! 1!:LOL:LMAO

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:39 AM
I would LOVE to see Cleveland beat them tomorrow.

I'm sure you would love for a lot of things to happen. For instance, I'm sure you would love for your dad to call you after all these years and tell you that he is proud of the man that you've become. But just like the Browns beating the Raiders, that's just not gonna happen.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 12:40 AM
Better than sitting at home watching like the Chiefs have done every year since the 60's.

LMAO!!!!!

You've only been to one superbowl in your team's entire pathetic history! ONE! 1!:LOL:LMAO

Two. We won one. I own fools.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 12:41 AM

RAIDUH FAN ON THE LOOSE!!!!

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:42 AM
Two. We won one. I own fools.

Well you can't really blame me for forgetting that you've been to two.

I mean, you are the Chiefs.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 12:43 AM

Tell us again how Heyward-Bey is a better draft pick than Glenn Dorsey.

kysirsoze
10-16-2011, 12:44 AM

So because Charles had a freak injury that had nothing to do with his size or ability to "carry the load", you ignore milkman's points that completely dismantle your argument, and make a bunch of claims that have no basis in observable fact, all in the defense of a player that has had far more injury problems than Charles coming into this season.

You aren't even good at this. We have like 6 Raider trolls on here that put you to shame. GFY.

kysirsoze
10-16-2011, 12:45 AM

I can't blame you for not knowing WTF you are talking about.

I mean, you are a Raiders fan.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:50 AM
So because Charles had a freak injury that had nothing to do with his size or ability to "carry the load", you ignore milkman's points that completely dismantle your argument, and make a bunch of claims that have no basis in observable fact, all in the defense of a player that has had far more injury problems than Charles coming into this season.

You aren't even good at this. We have like 6 Raider trolls on here that put you to shame. GFY.

Milkman's "point" was that since Charles had a higher YPC means he's the better RB.

LOL, well according to Milkman's point, then I guess Danny Woodhead is a better RB than Adrian Peterson right!?!???

Cute of you to try to defend you butt buddy, though.....

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:50 AM
Tell us again how Heyward-Bey is a better draft pick than Glenn Dorsey.

Glenn Dorsey will be out of the league in 3 years. He has bad knees.

And he's ugly.

kysirsoze
10-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Milkman's "point" was that since Charles had a higher YPC means he's the better RB.

LOL, well according to Milkman's point, then I guess Danny Woodhead is a better RB than Adrian Peterson right!?!???

Cute of you to try to defend you butt buddy, though.....

No....idiot.... his point was that Charles had more carries than McFadden depite your claims that McFadden was more suited to being a featured back. Are you even reading the posts in this thread?

kysirsoze
10-16-2011, 12:52 AM
Glenn Dorsey will be out of the league in 3 years. He has bad knees.

And he's ugly.

Alright, I'm with Bowser now. This is somebody's mult.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 12:55 AM
No....idiot.... his point was that Charles had more carries than McFadden depite your claims that McFadden was more suited to being a featured back. Are you even reading the posts in this thread?

Darren McFadden wasn't getting carries early on in his career because Tom Cable was an idiot. He gave all the carries to Justin Fargas.

Once Hue Jackson got here, he did what any sensible coach would do, and centered the offense around McFadden.

So yeah....you cant really blame McFadden for not getting carries early on in his career...

Bowser
10-16-2011, 12:59 AM
Darren McFadden wasn't getting carries early on in his career because Tom Cable was an idiot. He gave all the carries to Justin Fargas.

Once Hue Jackson got here, he did what any sensible coach would do, and centered the offense around McFadden.

So yeah....you cant really blame McFadden for not getting carries early on in his career...

And that equals Charles not being able to carry the load how, exactly?

And you do know you've totally jinxed McFadden by calling out Charles, right?

kysirsoze
10-16-2011, 01:00 AM

In 2010:

Darren McFadden - 223 carries - 5.2 YPC

Jamaal Charles - 230 Carries - 6.4 YPC

...We done here?

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 01:03 AM
And that equals Charles not being able to carry the load how, exactly?

And you do know you've totally jinxed McFadden by calling out Charles, right?

Charles cant carry load because of his frame.

The dude is little, scrawny, and fragile. He was at Texas and is in the NFL.

That doesn't mean he's not a good player. He's a nice little situational player to have. But he's not on McFadden's level.

What happened in your playoff game against the Ravens? Charles was killing the Ravens and then all of a sudden he is nowhere to be seen for the rest of the game. Typical Jamaal.

Typical Chiefs.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 01:05 AM
In 2010:

Darren McFadden - 223 carries - 5.2 YPC

Jamaal Charles - 230 Carries - 6.4 YPC

...We done here?

Thomas Jones : 245 carries, 896 Yards, 6 Touchdowns.

Like I said, he didnt carry the load. When you are second on your team in rush attempts, you dont carry the load.

Now we're done...

Bowser
10-16-2011, 01:06 AM

Like I said, he didnt carry the load. When you are second on your team in rush attempts, you dont carry the load.

Now we're done...

SPIN IT, DJ!!!

kysirsoze
10-16-2011, 01:07 AM

Now we're done...

:facepalm:

You're right. We are.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 01:07 AM

Now we're done...

You expect one RB to carry the ball 475 times? Are you done being dumb?

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 01:09 AM
You expect one RB to carry the ball 475 times? Are you done being dumb?

Not 475 times, Dum Dum.

I expect your best RB to carry the ball the most on your team, though. But apparently Todd Haley didn't think enough of Jamaal to give him more carries then Thomas Jones' old ass.

That tells me all I need to know.

BigMeatballDave
LMAO

IPwnFools
:facepalm:

You're right. We are.

Took that ass whooping like a champ.

Respect.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Not 475 times, Dum Dum.

I expect your best RB to carry the ball the most on your team, though. But apparently Todd Haley didn't think enough of Jamaal to give him more carries then Thomas Jones' old ass.

Just stop.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Took that ass whooping like a champ.

Respect.LMAO You gotta be a mult. You have been owned over and over and you dont even realize it. No one is this stupid.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Not 475 times, Dum Dum.

This is excellent news. Next year when Charles is back, hopefully the Fade will prepare to stop Thomas Jones, because you know, he carries the ball a lot.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 01:13 AM
Corky called, He said I pwn fools is a retard

Buck
10-16-2011, 01:14 AM
This is like watching the kids argue at their set aside table at Thanksgiving. It's pretty cute.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 01:15 AM
If Jamaal Charles is so great, please explain to me why he didn't get more carries than Thomas Jones?

Anyone?
-crickets-

Oh I know why. Its because deep down Todd Haley knew that Jamaal Charles is fragile and would get hurt if he didn't have someone like Thomas Jones to take some pressure off of him. That was smart of Todd Haley to do. He knew that Jamaal's weakness was the fact that he had a vagina, and couldn't take the pounding that a every down back like DMC takes.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 01:17 AM
If Jamaal Charles is so great, please explain to me why he didn't get more carries than Thomas Jones?

Anyone?
-crickets-

Oh I know why. Its because deep down Todd Haley knew that Jamaal Charles is fragile and would get hurt if he didn't have someone like Thomas Jones to take some pressure off of him. That was smart of Todd Haley to do. He knew that Jamaal's weakness was the fact that he had a vagina, and couldn't take the pounding that a every down back like DMC takes.
We split the carries last year with TJ to keep Charles fresh. Not because he couldn't carry the load. The only vagina getting pounded is yours.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 01:18 AM
DMC is good at getting pounded. Heh.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 01:21 AM
We split the carries last year with TJ to keep Charles fresh. Not because he couldn't carry the load. The only vagina getting pounded is yours.

To keep him fresh, ay?

Lol, do you see Adrian Peterson splitting carries with 35 year old RBs?

Do you see Chris Johnson splitting carries with 35 year old RBs?

Arian Foster? Matt Forte? Lesean McCoy? Fred Jackson? Peyton Hillis? MJD? Darren McChampionship?

No you don't.

Mk19
10-16-2011, 01:21 AM
take the pounding that a every down back like DMC takes.

Well said, dumbass. It's an by the way.

lcarus
10-16-2011, 01:23 AM
To keep him fresh, ay?

Arian Foster? Matt Forte? Lesean McCoy? Fred Jackson? Peyton Hillis? MJD? Darren McChampionship?

No you don't.

Well they led the league in rushing last year, so I'm not really gonna fault their strategy.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 01:24 AM
To keep him fresh, ay?

No you don't.

You see any of those guys sniffing 6.4 yards a carry over the entire season?

No you don't.

DMC will be done in two more seasons. Al Saunders will use him up just like he did with Priest Holmes. Enjoy it while you can.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 01:24 AM

Anyone?
-crickets-

Oh I know why. Its because deep down Todd Haley knew that Jamaal Charles is fragile and would get hurt if he didn't have someone like Thomas Jones to take some pressure off of him. That was smart of Todd Haley to do. He knew that Jamaal's weakness was the fact that he had a vagina, and couldn't take the pounding that a every down back like DMC takes.Career numbers:

JC: 499 carries 3,027 yrds

DM: 531 carries 2,532 yrds

Hmmm... I wonder which back has had more success?

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Anyways, Im off to bed.

Unlike you Chief fans, I actually have something to look forward to on Sundays. My team is sorta involved in this thing called the playoff hunt, not sure if you've heard about that.:hmmm:

The Raiders play the Chiefs next week. Ill be here all week PwningFools.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 01:27 AM
We're on a bye this week, dumbass. Of course we don't have anything to look forward to.

Be sure to get Bubba's jerk sock cleaned out by in the morning before he has to do "that thing" to you again, just to help your memory.

IPwnFools
10-16-2011, 01:28 AM
We're on a bye this week, dumbass. Of course we don't have anything to look forward to.

Even if you weren't on a bye, it's not exactly like you would be jumping for joy every week to watch Matt Cassel and Jackie Battle play.

okcchief
10-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Anyways, Im off to bed.

Unlike you Chief fans, I actually have something to look forward to on Sundays. My team is sorta involved in this thing called the playoff hunt, not sure if you've heard about that.:hmmm:

The Raiders play the Chiefs next week. Ill be here all week PwningFools.

You beat us twice last year and still couldn't make the playoffs. We lost two of our most important players for the season and you are 1 fucking game ahead of us.

The Raiders are a better team right now but most likely they'll find a way to fuck it up. You may win a weak ass division but you'll be one and done so who cares?

We own your ass head to head over the last 20 years. Lots of people can come in here and talk shit but Raiders fans?

I hope the next time you go down on a bitch you find Magic Johnson's autograph tattooed on her cunt lips you delusional twat. Now run along and go fuck yourself.

Chronic
10-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Oaklands team is pretty strong

When you consider their opponents 4 of their last 5 games.

Jets
Pats
Texans
Bills

They have done well to put themselves at 3-2. Their opponents are very strong offensive teams, which inflated the defensive numbers for Oakland in a bad way.

A lot of the passing yards were rung up when they played the Bills, up 21-3 the Raiders dropped back and kept everything in front of them, allowing Fitzpatrick to scissor his way for easy 5-6 yard slants.

I just don't see this as being a very close game. The Chiefs just dont have the talent to compete with Oakland.

McFadden will probably have his biggest career rushing day vs the Chiefs. Just don't see the Chiefs handling the strength of the Raiders strong DL

I think this is a game the Raiders hang a 40 burger on the Chiefs

Oakland - 41
Chiefs - 17

Oakland's next 3 games... Browns, Chiefs, Broncos

Raiders more than likely will be sitting at 6-2 with a match up vs the Chargers for probably 1st place. That's gonna be a game every fan of the AFC West should tune in for next month