PDA

View Full Version : Football Broncos put Brandon Lloyd (and Eddie Royal) on trading block

-King-
10-13-2011, 07:27 PM
ROFL You are about to start a new QB and you get rid of the best WR you have. John Elway, thank you for being the Broncos GM.

Broncos puts Brandon Lloyd on the trading block
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 13, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT

It looks like we’ll actually have an interesting name to talk about leading up to the NFL trading deadline.

Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that the Broncos have been in talks with teams regarding wide receiver Brandon Lloyd. Klis says “three or four” teams are interested, with Carolina and Tennessee believed to be among them.

It’s rare for anyone of note to be dealt before the deadline because teams are usually loath to admit it’s a rebuilding year so early in the season. But Lloyd is in the last year of his contract and the Broncos aren’t going to be the same pass-happy team they were under Josh McDaniels. It’s clear they are rebuilding.

Denver also has wideouts Demaryius Thomas and Eddie Royal returning from injury soon. Second year pro Eric Decker has been a solid starter while Royal is out.

Lloyd should be an attractive trade chip. He makes only $1.395 million and led the league in receiving yards last year. Lloyd leads Denver with 283 yards (in four games) this year. He missed one game due to injury.

durtyrute
10-13-2011, 07:31 PM
"Come on down"

Bwana
10-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Going for Luck?

SNR
10-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Going for Luck?It really looks this way on the outside.

It's really despicable of them. Classic Denver.

Detoxing
10-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Fuck u Elway. This is clearly A S4L Move

Bane
10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
We're better without him /Knowshit.

the Talking Can
10-13-2011, 07:36 PM
wow

they are tanking....shit

Bwana
10-13-2011, 07:36 PM
It really looks this way on the outside.

It's really despicable of them. Classic Denver.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me. Elway is a lowlife.

-King-
10-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Damn, never even considered the S4L angle http://i55.tinypic.com/rgw9yt.gif

SNR
10-13-2011, 07:51 PM
YEAH FUCK SUCK4LUCK! WE LOST OUR THREE BEST PLAYERS AND STILL DIDN'T TANK! CHIEFS RULE! /true fans while Denver drafts Andrew Luck

CoMoChief
10-13-2011, 07:53 PM
The thought of Denver getting Luck makes me want to vomit everywhere.

BUT, Lloyd needs to come home. He's a fucking asshole as a person, but he's always been good.

Marcellus
10-13-2011, 07:54 PM
The power of Tebow is too great for them to get Luck.

SNR
The thought of Denver getting Luck makes me want to vomit everywhere.

BUT, Lloyd needs to come home. He's a fucking asshole as a person, but he's always been good.I believe we could slip him in as our WR4. He's definitely an upgrade over Colbert.

kysirsoze
I am going to be rooting for the Broncos as hard as I've ever rooted for the Chiefs. C'mon Miami. Suck your fucking asses off.

Bwana
10-13-2011, 07:56 PM
I wonder what the asking price is?

kysirsoze
10-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Watch em trade him for Miami's first pick.

Bwana
10-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Watch em trade him for Miami's first pick.

I think I would have to go postal.

HemiEd
10-13-2011, 08:13 PM
The power of Tebow is too great for them to get Luck.
Yeah, I think Elway is trying to limit Tebow's targets, so he doesn't break all of Elway's records until next year.

Hoover
10-13-2011, 08:16 PM
They will S4L and then pull an Elway so he can play for the CHIEFS

Short Leash Hootie
10-13-2011, 08:17 PM
picked him up off the scrap heap...he's been very good (though not sure he's anything special)...if they can get a 2nd or 3rd for him I'd do it too. It's not like he's super young or anything.

Fritz88
10-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Maybe he's unhappy with Teblow time and wants out.

TEX
10-13-2011, 08:31 PM
The Pile High version of the "Suck for Luck" campaign. :hmmm:

Okie_Apparition
10-13-2011, 08:36 PM
What are the odds the 2012 #1 overall draft pick winds up in the courts for a decade? Where's Al when you need him

NJChiefsFan
10-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Too long of a season and too much stress from KC alone to start freaking out about Denver getting Luck. I am going to root for them to win, but I don't have any stress left for this as well.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 08:39 PM
picked him up off the scrap heap...he's been very good (though not sure he's anything special)...if they can get a 2nd or 3rd for him I'd do it too. It's not like he's super young or anything.

hes old

maybe a 5th or even a 6th

they might be able to pull a 4th if someone is really desperate.

SNR
10-13-2011, 08:41 PM
hes old

they might be able to pull a 4th if someone is really desperate.We got a 2nd rounder out of our TE in his mid-30s

Marcellus
10-13-2011, 09:01 PM
We got a 2nd rounder out of our TE in his mid-30s

Horrible comparison. Please. HOF vs Hall of Average.

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 09:06 PM
Rumor has it that Mike Klis is a moron... actually it's not a rumor, it's the truth. He sucks as a sports reporter. There's no way the Broncos trade Lloyd unless they get a stupid good offer from a team.

The chefs were in the suck for luck mode just a few weeks ago. You feeling that good about your team now?

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 09:07 PM
hes old

they might be able to pull a 4th if someone is really desperate.

he's 30 brosef.

SNR
10-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Rumor has it that Mike Klis is a moron... actually it's not a rumor, it's the truth. He sucks as a sports reporter. There's no way the Broncos trade Lloyd unless they get a stupid good offer from a team.

The chefs were in the suck for luck mode just a few weeks ago. You feeling that good about your team now?No, in fact it's worse. We all know we're not as bad as Indy, Miami, St. Louis, Minnesota, Arizona, or Denver. Now there's no way we get Andrew Luck.

Shogun
10-13-2011, 09:28 PM
pulling an al davis, nice

BossChief
10-13-2011, 09:35 PM
he's 30 brosef.

and he has only had one good year.

I bet they could pull that 4th from St Louis. That would probably be a good deal from both sides.

Von Dumbass
10-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Lloyd doesn't fit a Tebow offense. Lloyd would work better in a timing offense and that isn't what you are going to get with Tebow. I think Elway was impressed with how good Tebow was and is trying to build an offense around him. Getting a couple picks for Lloyd when you have no plans of resigning him is a very smart move by Elway.

BossChief
10-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Lloyd doesn't fit a Tebow offense. Lloyd would work better in a timing offense and that isn't what you are going to get with Tebow. I think Elway was impressed with how good Tebow was and is trying to build an offense around him. Getting a couple picks for Lloyd when you have no plans of resigning him is a very smart move by Elway.

you never cease to amaze me.

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 09:40 PM

the Broncos have offered a new contract to Lloyd but nothing's been finalized or agreed on. Lloyd may want out and he may have initiated the trade talks, if this rumor is even true.

I don't think the Broncos trade Lloyd unless they get a really, really good offer. I doubt they just let him walk for a mid round pick.

-King-
10-13-2011, 09:42 PM

ROFL

So they're switching him to RB?

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 09:46 PM
and he has only had one good year.

I bet they could pull that 4th from St Louis. That would probably be a good deal from both sides.

He's had two good years with the Broncos but that was with Orton. He's probably afraid that his numbers are going to drop even more with Tebow.

Cornstock
10-13-2011, 09:50 PM
Hes been riding pine on my fantasy team the last few weeks, hopefully he gets traded to a team that will get him some yards

Rain Man
10-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I wonder how big the market is for old one-year wonders.

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Hes been riding pine on my fantasy team the last few weeks, hopefully he gets traded to a team that will get him some yards

Lloyd benefitted immensly from two things these last 2 years: McD's spread offense and Orton's inaccuracy. It was the perfect combo to make him look like a #1 WR. Orton is not a very accurate QB and Lloyd flat out made a lot of circus catches that extended drives. Lloyd can be a freakishly good WR but he needs a QB that kinda just chucks it up and lets Lloyd go grab it. The reality of the situation is that Lloyd could continue to have a good--not great--year with the Broncos because Tebow is excellent at throwing the ball downfield. Where Tebow struggles most is in the mid range passes where pinpoint accuracy is key.

Anyhow, I doubt the Broncos trade Lloyd unless they get a stupid good offer. Then sure, why not? Broncos are rebuilding anyway and it allows Lloyd to go to another team and see if he can increase his numbers.

aturnis
10-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Hope Luck holds out on them.

aturnis
10-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Lloyd benefitted immensly from two things these last 2 years: McD's spread offense and Orton's inaccuracy. It was the perfect combo to make him look like a #1 WR. Orton is not a very accurate QB and Lloyd flat out made a lot of circus catches that extended drives. Lloyd can be a freakishly good WR but he needs a QB that kinda just chucks it up and lets Lloyd go grab it. The reality of the situation is that Lloyd could continue to have a good--not great--year with the Broncos because Tebow is excellent at throwing the ball downfield. Where Tebow struggles most is in the mid range passes where pinpoint accuracy is key.

Anyhow, I doubt the Broncos trade Lloyd unless they get a stupid good offer. Then sure, why not? Broncos are rebuilding anyway and it allows Lloyd to go to another team and see if he can increase his numbers.

Who would be giving a stupid good offer for a 30yr. old receiver?

Valiant
10-13-2011, 10:15 PM
It honestly wouldn't surprise me. Elway is a lowlife.

If they have a better shot the next decade doing this of getting to the superbowl, then you do it.. Especially if you are not that great like them..

But knoshit, will be along to tell everyone he knew this would happen before the season..

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 10:16 PM

exactly

Tombstone RJ
10-13-2011, 10:17 PM
If they have a better shot the next decade doing this of getting to the superbowl, then you do it.. Especially if you are not that great like them..

But knoshit, will be along to tell everyone he knew this would happen before the season..

Broncos are on the first year of a 3 year plan per Xanders the GM. Who knows if Lloyd is part of that plan or not...

MagicHef
10-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Broncos are on the first year of a 3 year plan per Xanders the GM. Who knows if Lloyd is part of that plan or not...

Year 1: Trade everything you have for Luck.
Years 2,3: Try to build the rest of your team from nothing.

In all honesty, though, why would the 3 year plan start this year? Xanders has already been here for 2 years.

Sucky
10-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Looks like Elway REALLY wants to get Luck.

listopencil
10-13-2011, 10:30 PM
His contract is up this year, and he's old enough that signing him to a long term deal wouldn't be good for the team. The idea is to trade him at the top of his value before we lose him for good anyway.

SNR
10-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Wait, Xanders is still there?

Okay, so what does Xanders do? What does Elway do? Does that mean Bowlen is stepping back and not being so hands-on anymore?

MagicHef
10-13-2011, 10:39 PM

Okay, so what does Xanders do? What does Elway do? Does that mean Bowlen is stepping back and not being so hands-on anymore?

Bowlen spends most of his time in Hawaii. The running joke on the OM is that Xanders is in charge of ordering the pizzas.

pkane
10-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Didn't Lloyd talk shit on Tebow earlier in the year and say he wants Orton as their starter.

Rain Man
10-14-2011, 12:28 AM

Xanders orders pizza. Elway cheats and refuses to bring in a quarterback. Bowlen looks at John Fox and asks why Josh McDaniel got so much taller and older over the offseason.

MagicHef
10-14-2011, 12:28 AM
Didn't Lloyd talk shit on Tebow earlier in the year and say he wants Orton as their starter.

He supported Orton, but I don't think he said anything negative about Tebow. In fact, I'm pretty sure he said supportive things about Tebow during the offseason when it looked like Orton was getting shipped out.

MagicHef
10-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Xanders orders pizza. Elway cheats and refuses to bring in a quarterback. Bowlen looks at John Fox and asks why Josh McDaniel got so much taller and older over the offseason.

You forgot "Joe Ellis lurks in the shadows, quietly planning everyone's demise."

Smed1065
10-14-2011, 02:34 AM

Couple, Ill take that as dunver is better off without him...... :D

bevischief
10-14-2011, 07:17 AM

Al Davis is dead...

talastan
10-14-2011, 07:41 AM
Hope Luck holds out on them.

Or wouldn't it be funny if Indy gets the number one pick and Elway has to go to the Colts (who he screwed when he was drafted by them) to try and trade for the pick; only to have the Colts tell him to **** off! :clap:

Mile High Mania
10-14-2011, 09:04 AM
I don't get it...

talastan
10-14-2011, 09:29 AM
I don't get it...

It's called Karma.

Pestilence
10-14-2011, 09:33 AM
You don't need WRs when you have a FB playing QB.

Dave Lane
10-14-2011, 10:05 AM
All in for Luck

vailpass
10-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Some of you guys are hilarious, some of you are just plain stupid.

Pestilence
10-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Some of you guys are hilarious, some of you are just plain stupid.

Ooh! Ooh! Which one am I?

vailpass
10-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Ooh! Ooh! Which one am I?

:D Present company excluded, of course.

Pestilence
10-14-2011, 10:33 AM
I guess I could be hilariously stupid.....or just stupid hilarious.

vailpass
10-14-2011, 10:35 AM
I guess I could be hilariously stupid.....or just stupid hilarious.

Is that the good kind of stupid like the kids use it these days?

Pestilence
10-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Is that the good kind of stupid like the kids use it these days?

I think so. I heard it last night on Jersey Shore.

Okie_Apparition
10-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Your morning Brandon Lloyd update

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT

APWe told you last night that Broncos receiver Brandon Lloyd is on the trading block, which should enliven an otherwise quiet NFL trading deadline.

(Hey, it beats daily Tim Tebow posts right? Well, we’ll have those too.)

Mike Klis of the Denver Post broke the story, and he’s updated his news to add what the Broncos are looking for in a deal. They want a third-to-fifth round draft pick.

That’s a pretty big range. Teams seem to value third-round picks highly, while fifth-round picks are often throwaways in trades like this. A fourth-rounder sounds like a pretty fair move for a starting wide receiver like Lloyd.

The Titans and Panthers were mentioned as two interested teams. Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean writes that he does believe the Titans are interested, but doubts a deal will get done. Tennessee could use a physical receiver, rather than another vertical threat.

We’re never big on trading draft picks, but it’s amazing to see how much teams value a mid-to-late round pick right now compared to on draft day when they are tossed around freely in deals.

If Lloyd helped a playoff contender like the Titans win one more game this year, wouldn’t that be worth it?

Short Leash Hootie
10-14-2011, 11:33 AM

Lloyd had 1500 yards and 11 TD's last year...now I realize he's a bit of a "flash in the pan" but he didn't make 77 circus catches last year...he was very consistent.

Dartgod
10-14-2011, 11:36 AM
So the people that wanted us to tank the season to draft Luck are now pissed because Denver is apparently tanking the season to draft Luck?

Okie_Apparition
10-14-2011, 11:39 AM
Passions are not rational

Chief Faithful
10-14-2011, 11:39 AM
His contract is up this year, and he's old enough that signing him to a long term deal wouldn't be good for the team. The idea is to trade him at the top of his value before we lose him for good anyway.

If that is the plan wouldn't they game plan to get Lloyd lots of attempts?

Rain Man
10-14-2011, 11:44 AM
So the people that wanted us to tank the season to draft Luck are now pissed because Denver is apparently tanking the season to draft Luck?

Good point. Because it's, you know, unethical.

We're going 13-3 and Todd is going to break the curse. And the Suckers for Luckers had better not be allowed to watch the playoffs.

Ralphy Boy
10-14-2011, 11:50 AM
You've gotta think that STL will make a strong push. He certainly did well under McD and Bradford needs something resembling a professional receiver.

Rausch
10-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Good point. Because it's, you know, unethical.

We're going 13-3 and Todd is going to break the curse. And the Suckers for Luckers had better not be allowed to watch the playoffs.

If we EVER go 13-3 with Haley and win a playoff game I'll wash his fucking feet with my hair...

talastan
10-14-2011, 11:59 AM
If we EVER go 13-3 with Haley and win a playoff game I'll wash his ****ing feet with my hair...

This post makes Tebow cry :D

http://dholman.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/tebow_crying_at_2009_sec_championship_game.jpg

thecoffeeguy
10-14-2011, 12:02 PM

:LOL:

Ugly Duck
10-14-2011, 02:37 PM

Lloyd was suffering under the illusion that Denver wanted to win when he said that. Now everyone but KnowMo knows better. What else could anyone think when Elway dumps Lloyd & puts Tebow in as the starter? S4L all the way....

listopencil
10-14-2011, 02:44 PM
If that is the plan wouldn't they game plan to get Lloyd lots of attempts?

Not really. I think they were trying to go with Orton and it didn't work. Now they are trying to get value out of a sunk cost. We have two WR's coming off of injury who are young and show promise, so it makes sense to shop Lloyd.

listopencil
10-14-2011, 02:51 PM

Yeah, this is spot on.

listopencil
10-14-2011, 03:01 PM
By the way: There have been trade rumors about Lloyd, Orton and DJ Williams.

MagicHef
10-14-2011, 04:36 PM
By the way: There have been trade rumors about Lloyd, Orton and DJ Williams.

There is also a new rumor about Denver trying to acquire Percy Harvin.

Count Zarth
10-15-2011, 06:15 PM
It's real.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Broncos would "happily" take a third-round pick for Brandon Lloyd.

The Denver Post reported Thursday the Broncos would accept anywhere from a third to fifth round pick for their No. 1 receiver. The fact that they would "happily" accept a third-round pick could mean they'd still be open to moving Lloyd for something less. NFL Network's Mike Lombardi said on Friday he believes there's a 90 percent chance Lloyd is with a new club come Week 7.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 06:17 PM
It's real.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Broncos would "happily" take a third-round pick for Brandon Lloyd.

The Denver Post reported Thursday the Broncos would accept anywhere from a third to fifth round pick for their No. 1 receiver. The fact that they would "happily" accept a third-round pick could mean they'd still be open to moving Lloyd for something less. NFL Network's Mike Lombardi said on Friday he believes there's a 90 percent chance Lloyd is with a new club come Week 7.

Could they get more blatant? Practically giving him away.

OnTheWarpath58
10-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Could they get more blatant? Practically giving him away.

Blatant about what?

He's a FA next year and they have no intentions of signing him.

They'd be smart to take anything they can get for him.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Blatant about what?

He's a FA next year and they have no intentions of signing him.

They'd be smart to take anything they can get for him.

They could have gotten a 2nd for him but now there is no chance in hell they get better than a 3rd and most likely they'll settle for something even later.

What contender do you think is going to trade for him? He's 30. I don't see anyone trading for him that doesn't believe they are a receiver away from winning it all this year.

OnTheWarpath58
10-15-2011, 06:34 PM
They could have gotten a 2nd for him but now there is no chance in hell they get better than a 3rd and most likely they'll settle for something even later.

What contender do you think is going to trade for him? He's 30. I don't see anyone trading for him that doesn't believe they are a receiver away from winning it all this year.

They were never going to get more than a 3rd for him to begin with, IMO. The talk has always been about a "mid-round pick."

Bowser
10-15-2011, 06:35 PM

Anybody giving a second for him would be retarded. The Broncos MAY get a fourth, but more likely a 5th/6th.

-King-
10-16-2011, 10:36 AM
ROFL

Eddie Royal is available, too
Posted by Mike Florio on October 16, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
Eddie Royal, Nate Clements AP

Brandon Lloyd isn’t the only Broncos receiver available via trade. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that receiver Eddie Royal can be had, too. (We heard talk of that last night, but we didn’t post it so Schefty gets full credit. If anyone cares. And no one really does.)

Schefter explains that both players have asked to be traded. Since both players are in the final year of their respective contracts, it makes sense to try to make a move.

Royal reportedly is generating as much interest as Lloyd. We reported last night that the Rams could be making a play for Lloyd. Chris Mortensen of ESPN confirms that the Rams are in play. Mort also says the Pats are interested, which is hardly good news for Chad Ochocino.

Royal has only four catches in two games this year. A second-round pick in 2008, Royal is making $600,000 this year.

The trade deadline is Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. ET. The Broncos are off this weekend.

Count Zarth
10-16-2011, 10:38 AM
The Broncos are going to get Luck and I am going to puke.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 10:59 AM
The Broncos are going to get Luck and I am going to puke.I still think Miami gets him.

-King-
10-16-2011, 11:14 AM

They'll win at least 2 more.

Chocolate Hog
10-16-2011, 01:10 PM
The Colts are going to get Luck. They are awful.

Dave Lane
10-16-2011, 02:48 PM
I think I would have to go postal.

There would be some dead motherfuckers in Miami and Denver this can not happen!!

Go Broncos GO!!!!

Garcia Bronco
10-16-2011, 03:01 PM
lol

Rain Man
10-16-2011, 03:33 PM
The Whittington Medical School's Minor Injury Training Clinic has put in an offer on Eddie Royal, but only if they throw Demaryius Thomas in with the deal.

aturnis
10-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Are they requesting to be traded b/c Tebow is now going to be the starter?

MagicHef
10-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Are they requesting to be traded b/c Tebow is now going to be the starter?

Apparently they both requested the trades while Orton was still the starter, and their problems are with the playcalling/offensive design, not either quarterback. I really can't say I blame them, our playcalling has been pretty horrid.

Count Zarth
10-16-2011, 09:15 PM
The Associated Press says Kyle Orton has asked the #Broncos to trade him ahead of Tuesday's NFL trade deadline.

listopencil
10-16-2011, 11:08 PM
The Associated Press says Kyle Orton has asked the #Broncos to trade him ahead of Tuesday's NFL trade deadline.

That was retracted. It was a mistake by AP

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3214/kyle-orton

The Sporting News deleted a story Sunday night claiming Kyle Orton has asked the Broncos to trade him.

The Sporting News was in error. The story was published Sunday night, saying "So has QB Kyle Orton in a mini-stampede," after referring to Brandon Lloyd and Eddie Royal's trade demands.

It was edited to correct that mistake initially, then completely taken down. Regardless, Orton has not requested a trade.

That doesn't mean he won't be traded if the Broncos can find a suitor before Tuesday, of course. Oct 17 - 12:24 AM

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Not really... http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=3214&line=216841&spln=1

listopencil
10-16-2011, 11:09 PM
Not really... http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=3214&line=216841&spln=1

Nyaaaah! Got in first.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Nyaaaah! Got in first.

Beat me by seconds... :)

listopencil
10-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Beat me by seconds... :)

Yeah, but I'm drunk. It took me like five minutes to post that.

BryanBusby
10-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I'd offer the Patriots 7th rounder for Eddie Royal. He'd bring more to the table than a douchebag FB from an Ivy school that Pioli would likely end up drafting, or another Cassel.

NJChiefsFan
10-17-2011, 01:42 AM

We have enough to worry about without thinking about that. There are a lot of teams that suck so until week 12 comes along lets all just stress about KC. Thats enough right there. Hell, we don't really play well in DEN on average no matter how good they are. That might be a win right there.

-King-
10-17-2011, 09:40 AM
@MikeKlis the Denver Broncos have traded WR Brandon Lloyd to the Rams
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
10-17-2011, 09:45 AM
@MikeKlis the Denver Broncos have traded WR Brandon Lloyd to the Rams
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn it. I need the Rams to have the worst record. They're the only team that would trade Luck.

BigMeatballDave
10-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Damn it. I need the Rams to have the worst record. They're the only team that would trade Luck.

Jacksonville is a possibility.