PDA

View Full Version : Life McBeatdown - McDonald's Cashier Brutally Beats Rowdy Customers

Pages : [1] 2

teedubya
10-14-2011, 10:10 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pecONNgVxgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-bloody-greenwich-village-mcdonalds-fight,0,2988734.story

teedubya
10-14-2011, 10:12 PM
GREENWICH VILLAGE, NY (PIX11)— Shocking cell phone footage taken at a Greenwich Village McDonald's shows a brutal fight between a cashier and two female customers that occurred early Thursday, according to reports.

The argument began around 12:30 a.m. when the cashier, Rayon McIntosh, 31, told the two women -- Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn -- that he would have to scan their $50 bill before getting their food, according to DNAinfo.com.

Edwards and Darbeau can be heard in the video swearing at McIntosh and saying, "Do something, p***y." Then Darbeau escalates the situation by lunging forward and slapping the cashier across the face. McIntosh dives forward to retaliate, and pushes the woman before backing into the restaurant.

Darbeau then jumps over the counter while Edwards walks around the side to confront McIntosh, who reaches out of the frame and grabs a metal rod. Gripping the rod in both hands, McIntosh can then be seen winding up and striking both women repeatedly while they fall to the ground.

Patrons can be heard screaming, with one horrified woman yelling, "Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God," as the repeated impact of the pipe can be heard in the background. One woman suffered a fractured skull and a broken arm; the other a deep cut on the head, according to reports.

McIntosh is now being held at the Manhattan Detention Center and faces charges of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon, according to police. He is being held on $40,000 bail.

Edwads and Darbeau face charges of menacing, trespassing and disorderly conduct.

McIntosh began working at the West 3rd St. restaurant after getting out of prison on parole in March, according to reports, after being convicted of manslaughter.

HoneyBadger
10-14-2011, 10:12 PM
That white screaming bitch is annoying as hell. He should have beat her too.

teedubya
10-14-2011, 10:14 PM
I was hoping this wasn't a McRepost

Brock
10-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Don't see a problem.

Trevo_410
10-14-2011, 10:18 PM
the dude shouldn't be booked for that,,, all self defense

Baconeater
10-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Why the hell was the cashier charged with anything? As far as I'm concerned, those bitches were fair game once they came across that counter.

HoneyBadger
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Why the hell was the cashier charged with anything? As far as I'm concerned, those bitches were fair game once they came across that counter.

Cause he's black :shrug:

btlook1
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Tired of getting treated like crap for $7 bucks an hour....snapped!! Can I get some chicken nuggets?

pr_capone
10-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Self defense... at first anyway.

Crazy bitch slapped the dude and then came round the corner to give him more. WTF was he supposed to do?

BossChief
McIntosh began working at the West 3rd St. restaurant after getting out of prison on parole in March, according to reports, after being convicted of manslaughter.

HOLY SHIT, MCDONALDS WILL HIRE ANYBODY

SPchief
Pretty easy case for him to win in court

teedubya
10-14-2011, 10:22 PM
I think he is mostly in trouble because he is on parole for manslaughter... that would be my guess.

Marcellus
10-14-2011, 10:22 PM
That would be me if I worked at McD's.

Trevo_410
10-14-2011, 10:23 PM
so i wander if the money was counterfeit?

loochy
10-14-2011, 10:24 PM
We should organize a protest against this dude's incarceration. We should occupy the Greenwich Village Police Department!

MOhillbilly
10-14-2011, 10:25 PM
I wander two

pr_capone
10-14-2011, 10:26 PM
so i wander if the money was counterfeit?

THIS

Seriously... wtf are you gonna trip on a dude for just doing his job. If it isn't fake then it shouldn't be a problem to let the man scan the bill.

"DO SOMETHING PUSSY, DO SOMETHING"

Motherfucked if he didn't. He beat your bitch ass AND your lezzy friend for good measure.

Frazod
10-14-2011, 10:28 PM
Don't see a problem.

This. Fucking twats got exactly what they deserved.

I wonder if they called for the ambulamps afterward. LMAO

teedubya
10-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Heh @frazod... the person filming it should have said that in the video, for added hilarity!

nstygma
10-14-2011, 10:30 PM
McIntosh began working at the West 3rd St. restaurant after getting out of prison on parole in March, according to reports, after being convicted of manslaughter.tries to get his life back on track and goes to jail because someone attacks him while he's doing his job! I'm guessing the cops never saw that footage.

Frazod
10-14-2011, 10:32 PM
tries to get his life back on track and goes to jail because someone attacks him while he's doing his job! I'm guessing the cops never saw that footage.

In this pussified PC world, it wouldn't matter.

TEX
10-14-2011, 10:36 PM
The little F*CKS got exactly what they deserved. Carry on...

Baconeater
10-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Heh @frazod... the person filming it should have said that in the video, for added hilarity!
That, or at least a "stay down bitch".

Iconic
10-14-2011, 10:39 PM
This video is exactly what we will do to Oakland come next Sunday.

Shogun
10-14-2011, 10:43 PM

i know, i fully expect us to jump over the counter and get our asses beat

Trevo_410
10-14-2011, 10:45 PM

Operation S4L is still in effect
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f6uiLX-qSzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

threebag02
10-14-2011, 10:45 PM
"**** no you can't have a Dr. Pepper and forget about Mr. Pibb"

lcarus
10-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Who would blame the guy for being physical to defend himself and getting those dumb skanks outta there. But he really shouldn't have nearly beat them to death with a metal instrument. They kinda frown upon that in our court system.

mikey23545
10-14-2011, 11:27 PM
That white screaming bitch is annoying as hell. He should have beat her too.

That's the first thing I thought as well.

ohiobronco2
10-14-2011, 11:33 PM
I'm willing to bet those "ladies" don't pull that sh*t again.

Bane
10-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Bitches be trippn.

threebag02
10-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Bitches be trippn.

That's why they kept falling into that metal rod.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Psycho. It's not like those women could've hurt him. What they did was wrong yes but they didn't know they were dealing with a criminal. He could've simply prevented that by being smart and going in the back or something nonviolent. Violence + violence = stupidity. This world is messed up.

Bump
10-14-2011, 11:39 PM
the dude jumped over the counter and he deserved a beat down like that. Free that mcdonalds employee I say. People need to get beat down more for acting like that in public IMO.

Bump
10-14-2011, 11:39 PM
oh and as Daniel Tosh once said, it isn't a stereotype if it's always true, then it becomes law.

lcarus
10-14-2011, 11:43 PM
the dude jumped over the counter and he deserved a beat down like that. Free that mcdonalds employee I say. People need to get beat down more for acting like that in public IMO.

I agree, beat their ass. Just don't murder them. The poor employee is lucky he didn't kill one or both of them. I mean, yeah, if he killed them - it would be funny. I'd laugh. You'd laugh. Good times would be had by all on CP watching that guy beat their McRibs in with his McPipe in a McFlurry of rage. But I'm just sayin...for that guy murder isn't a smart option if he doesn't wanna end up back in the slammer because of two McTwats that are probably just high on McCrack.

Bump
10-14-2011, 11:46 PM
I agree, beat their ass. Just don't murder them. The poor employee is lucky he didn't kill one or both of them.

I'm sure the world would be better off if he had, but I see what you are saying.

threebag02
10-14-2011, 11:48 PM
I agree, beat their ass. Just don't murder them. The poor employee is lucky he didn't kill one or both of them. I mean, yeah, if he killed them - it would be funny. I'd laugh. You'd laugh. Good times would be had by all on CP watching that guy beat their McRibs in with his McPipe in a McFlurry of rage. But I'm just sayin...for that guy murder isn't a smart option if he doesn't wanna end up back in the slammer because of two McTwats that are probably just high on McCrack.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBQBa4LJoBWzfifQV0DAQqaH3tcOL1CjHLlrHgFWWTXm9X9IA

lcarus
10-14-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm sure the world would be better off if he had, but I see what you are saying.

But clearly any sane thinking person would have just threatened to sizzle their faces off with a saucer full of Filet-O-Fish grease. I doubt she'd be talking shit if she looked like Skeletor after a fishing retreat on a 3-day weekend.

-King-
10-15-2011, 12:05 AM
oh and as Daniel Tosh once said, it isn't a stereotype if it's always true, then it becomes law.

:rolleyes:

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2011, 01:56 AM
god while he was at it...I agree...fucking hit that white bitch JFC

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2011, 01:57 AM
he was probably fine until those last couple of hits...those probably get him in trouble

unless the poor bastard gets some pro bono and they argue he went temporarily insane after the girl slapped him and attacked him over the counter

griZZly64
10-15-2011, 04:45 AM
women hate fighting lol.. always some annoying bitch screaming for u to stop it. they need to know their role and shut their gap

griZZly64
10-15-2011, 04:48 AM

Stupid bitch tryin to act tight. Didnt know she was ****in with a down ass mother****er.

griZZly64
10-15-2011, 04:57 AM
Psycho. It's not like those women could've hurt him. What they did was wrong yes but they didn't know they were dealing with a criminal. He could've simply prevented that by being smart and going in the back or something nonviolent. Violence + violence = stupidity. This world is messed up.

shut your soft ass up. go hug a tree and break out that new box of tampons.

BigRock
10-15-2011, 05:20 AM
What they did was wrong yes but they didn't know they were dealing with a criminal.
There might be a lesson there somewhere.

Goldmember
10-15-2011, 05:23 AM
Didn't Eddie Murphy beat a robber with a broom handle at McDowell's restaurant?

mikey23545
10-15-2011, 05:44 AM
There might be a lesson there somewhere.

Exactly.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2011, 05:50 AM
he was probably fine until those last couple of hits...those probably get him in trouble

unless the poor bastard gets some pro bono and they argue he went temporarily insane after the girl slapped him and attacked him over the counter

Yeah, those last couple of whacks with the pipe and the fractured skulls kind of blow the whole self defense thing out of the water. He should have yelled "STAY DOWN BITCH" while laying the pipe though.

Spott
10-15-2011, 06:44 AM
I have no problem with what he did. Some bastard breaks into my house and slaps me would get the same treatment if I couldn't get to my gun sooner.

Yeah, those last couple of whacks with the pipe and the fractured skulls kind of blow the whole self defense thing out of the water. He should have yelled "STAY DOWN BITCH" while laying the pipe though.

"Do you want fries with that" would have been acceptable, too.

Dave Lane
10-15-2011, 07:21 AM
That would be me if I worked at McD's.

All day long...

notorious
10-15-2011, 07:27 AM
I have no problem with what he did. Some bastard breaks into my house and slaps me would get the same treatment if I couldn't get to my gun sooner.

"Do you want fries with that" would have been acceptable, too.

I don't have a problem either, except it wouldn't be on camera.

LOL at "Do you want fries with that?!"

Dave Lane
10-15-2011, 07:29 AM
You have to love that. Man there's a line of people I'd like to do that to. Don't come over the counter, don't commit assault and battery prior to that and expect not to get a major whooping.

notorious
10-15-2011, 07:30 AM
I have to admit I enjoy it when people get what is coming to them. That's why you don't bark like you are a badass, because you never know when you are going to run into someone that's willing to go all the way.

JD10367
10-15-2011, 07:52 AM
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/widget_am2ilgvrfm7innmufcsncz.jpg

Steve
10-15-2011, 07:56 AM
I swear it seems like young women are getting more aggressive than men.Nothing more gross than a mean ass woman.If you want to act tough then you better be ready for a possible ass whipping.This aint the movies.BITCH!!!!!

Steve
10-15-2011, 08:05 AM
For those who dont know.Say what you will but NEVER touch.

WhiteWhale
10-15-2011, 08:07 AM
At least nobody had a gun.

Idiots.

I was with the employee until he just kept beating them while on the ground. That's where this crossed from self defense into criminal behavior. Attacking defenseless people is pretty much the most cowardly act you can carry out.

All 3 of them are morons better suited for prison.

ReynardMuldrake
10-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Sorry but, when you lay hands on somebody it's no longer customer/employee. The guy was unable to retreat because the customer hopped the counter to follow him. That makes him fair game IMO.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Sorry but, when you lay hands on somebody it's no longer customer/employee. The guy was unable to retreat because the customer hopped the counter to follow him. That makes him fair game IMO.

Fair game ends when they are both on the ground in the fetal position.

JohnnyHammersticks
10-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Skank: I went to McDonalds last night.

Skank's friend: What did you get, a Big Mac and a Coke?

Skank: Nope, got a fractured skull and a beat-down.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 08:51 AM
I'd love to see a before and after on these 2 idiots. Guarantee they don't run their mouth's after they get out of the hospital.

Dave Lane
10-15-2011, 08:56 AM
I'd love to see a before and after on these 2 idiots. Guarantee they don't run their mouth's after they get out of the hospital.

There are a lot of people in society that need to learn this lesson.

Dave Lane
10-15-2011, 08:59 AM

Agreed but you can't see them in the pic. They could be kicking him or something. Dude got a little crazy but don't blame him, if they were still fighting him.

seclark
10-15-2011, 09:05 AM

so, you let them up and the crazy bitches go out to the car and get a gun?

i'd keep wailing on them every time they try to get up until the the cops get there.

pipe was probably just aluminum anyway...
sec

rockymtnchief
10-15-2011, 09:10 AM

i'd keep wailing on them every time they try to get up until the the cops get there.

sec

This.

Being down doesn't always equal being done. That's why I always double-tap when zombie hunting.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 09:28 AM

sec

... They weren't going anywhere. The guy just cracked their skull with a pipe.

I wish he would have went Scarface on them and chucked that pipe at that white bitch screaming "STOP!" and left with a "Fuck you! I'm out!"

WhiteWhale
10-15-2011, 09:37 AM
I swear it seems like young women are getting more aggressive than men.Nothing more gross than a mean ass woman.If you want to act tough then you better be ready for a possible ass whipping.This aint the movies.BITCH!!!!!

I dunno, I remember Sarah Silverman getting punched in the face in 'The Way of the Gun'.

:D

Jerm
10-15-2011, 09:41 AM
When you yell "do something pussy" and then said person does do something in return...any sympathy from me goes right out the window.

When you try to act thuggish and jump the counter, all bets are off...you're asking for it then.

I just wanna know where he got the metal rod from...like he had it on standby lol.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 09:57 AM
When you yell "do something pussy" and then said person does do something in return...any sympathy from me goes right out the window.

When you try to act thuggish and jump the counter, all bets are off...you're asking for it then.

I just wanna know where he got the metal rod from...like he had it on standby lol.

Obviously they were in a Crips neighborhood. McDonalds employee wearing blue? I'm surprised that whole place wasn't packing.

Iowanian
10-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Equal treatment for women!

They started shit, they smacked the man, the came into his work area with aggression, I think he has every right to assume they have a weapon and defend himself.

Concur he should have reached out and shut up the fat white broad too.

Rausch
10-15-2011, 10:06 AM

This.

We all know how one should and shouldn't act but the idea that the average person behind the McD's counter is any different than the average person in front of it is a HUGE mistake.

I don't know about anywhere else but here McD's is a mix of felons, young teens, and elderly...

whoman69
10-15-2011, 10:08 AM

Cause he kept beating on them when they were down.

Rausch
10-15-2011, 10:09 AM

ALWAYS give verbal commands.

"Stay down! Stop resisting! Don't grab that! QUIT GRABBING AT THAT!"

Etc...

jd1020
10-15-2011, 10:11 AM

He likely still gets the felony assault charge with the first swing but it would more than likely be thrown out under self defense.

LVNHACK
10-15-2011, 10:13 AM
shut your soft ass up. go hug a tree and break out that new box of tampons.

LMAO

Iowanian
10-15-2011, 10:14 AM
After he had them on the ground, he should have grabbed a larger club and shouted "Let me Super Size that for you ma'am!"

gblowfish
You never see this on the McDonalds commercials.

LVNHACK
ALWAYS give verbal commands.

"Stay down! Stop resisting! Don't grab that! QUIT GRABBING AT THAT!"

Etc...

Damn...look at you....a proper little hack.....You forgot....know where the cameras are pointed...

Bwana
10-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Nice McAsskicking. The dude should have saved one swing across the teeth, for the loud ditchpig that kept yelling stooooooooooooooooop!

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 10:17 AM
You're just assuming that they were down. They could have very well still been fighting back while on the floor.

Either way, none of that matters to me, if they stay on the side of the counter they're supposed to be on they don't get the fuck beat out of them. Period, end of story.

seclark
10-15-2011, 11:17 AM
You're just assuming that they were down. They could have very well still been fighting back while on the floor.

Either way, none of that matters to me, if they stay on the side of the counter they're supposed to be on they don't get the **** beat out of them. Period, end of story.

yep...we can't see what those crazies on the floor are doing. i know this, though...they crossed over that counter. i don't care if i'm making $8 an hour, or $80. fair fight? fuck that. beat them down w/a pipe. keep them down till the cops get there. then let the cops taze them till they smell like fried bacon.

fuck them.
sec

lcarus
10-15-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm sure one poor fat bastard went up to the counter 10 seconds after that and asked "Can I get some honey mustard sauce?"

The_Doctor10
10-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Skank: I went to McDonalds last night.

Skank's friend: What did you get, a Big Mac and a Coke?

Skank: Nope, got a fractured skull and a beat-down.

This is bullshit; nobody follows up that first question with 'what'd you get?' and even fewer tag a guess onto it

Mk19
10-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Nice to finally see a video of someone getting what they deserve. Clear cut case of self defense here, he's only in trouble because of what he was on parole for.

Good for him for doing what should have been done.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm sure one poor fat bastard went up to the counter 10 seconds after that and asked "Can I get some honey mustard sauce?"

I'm sure the dude who delivered the beat down went and got them some after stepping on the broken bodies as he walked passed.

The_Doctor10
10-15-2011, 11:25 AM
It's day of the noobs here today, wtf... And they're all so angry...

stevieray
10-15-2011, 11:28 AM
geez our society is breaking down.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 11:31 AM

They kept getting back up. That's when he started hitting them again. As far as he knows they've got guns.

gblowfish
10-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Did you read the comments section under the story? "Malignant Twats" would be a great name for an all-girl punk band....

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Motherfuckers who start shit get dealt with real quick.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 11:34 AM
They kept getting back up. That's when he started hitting them again. As far as he knows they've got guns.

I bet you spy on a lot of women through walls with that x-ray vision.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 11:36 AM
I bet you spy on a lot of women through walls with that x-ray vision.

Watch the video at :45. You can see the chick's head come up above the counter right before he hits her again. He had stopped, and you couldn't see her. When she gets back up, he hits her again.

SnakeXJones
He should've finish them with a double elbow drop

Saul Good
I still think this guy is going to fry.

Saul Good
The chick was probably on coke.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 11:37 AM
You don't have to hit women. Just shake the shit out of them.

jd1020
Watch the video at :45. You can see the chick's head come up above the counter right before he hits her again. He had stopped, and you couldn't see her. When she gets back up, he hits her again.

I see white pop up. They are both black.

Saul Good
I think he broke her McRibs.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 11:38 AM
I see white pop up. They are both black.

You think there was a white person that was just waking up from a nap under the counter?

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Customers said that the incident interrupted an otherwise happy meal.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 11:39 AM
You think there was a white person that was just waking up from a nap under the counter?

You think he beat the black out of her? You seem to be 100% positive that a white head pops up with 2 black people being beaten.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 11:40 AM
You think he beat the black out of her? You seem to be 100% positive that a white head pops up with 2 black people being beaten.

The fuck are you talking about? A black head of hair comes up above the counter at :45, gets smoked by the rod, and goes back down at :46.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Eating at McDonalds really can be bad for your health.

Valiant
10-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Don't see a problem with it.. And I agree, should of hit the white woman for good measure..

Get him some temporary insanity plea..

Frazod
10-15-2011, 11:48 AM

You say that like it's wrong. :huh:

KCUnited
10-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Mercy is afforded when two willing participants agree to a fight. Once you decide to attack someone while they are at work, there should be no mercy for you.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2011, 11:53 AM
I thought I heard him say "badabadababa I'm lovin it" in between whacks.

He went from serving tossed salad and jelly to tossing salad with jelly after playing whack a mole at the end.

gblowfish
10-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Maybe we can get the paroled felon to beat these two senseless with a metal bar, y'know while he's at it....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u1QdH6ZgJ3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:01 PM
tries to get his life back on track and goes to jail because someone attacks him while he's doing his job! I'm guessing the cops never saw that footage.

There's no evidence of him trying to get his life back on track.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2011, 12:02 PM
like I said...I don't think he's getting out of this one unless he stumbles into damn fine representation...but I do "feel" for him in some regard

although I'm sure that he's part of the scum of the Earth so who gives a fuck...lock 'em all up and throw away the keys

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:02 PM
There's no evidence of him trying to get his life back on track.

Sure there is. He has a job.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:05 PM

He even walked away. They chased after him and jumped the counter.

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:06 PM

To support his drug habit maybe?

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:06 PM
He even walked away. They chased after him and jumped the counter.

He walked away because that's where the metal rod was

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:08 PM
He walked away because that's where the metal rod was

Bullshit. He walked away before they jumped the counter.

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Bullshit. He walked away before they jumped the counter.

He storms off to get the weapon and starts swinging as soon as they turn the corner.

stevieray
10-15-2011, 12:11 PM
it's no secret that black women will get violent and duke it out...it's also no secret that their bravado morphs into being a victim when the tables turn.

bad things happen when good people stand around and do nothing.

I don't blame this guy at all...those girls are lucky it didn't turn out worse for them.

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:11 PM

Speaking of no evidence....

stevieray
10-15-2011, 12:12 PM

:rolleyes:

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Speaking of no evidence....

Fair. Just because he has a job doesn't mean he's turning his life around. That was my point.

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Fair. Just because he has a job doesn't mean he's turning his life around. That was my point.

You said there was no evidence. The fact that he has a job is evidence.

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:18 PM
You said there was no evidence. The fact that he has a job is evidence.

Let's assume he had a job before being in jail for manslaughter. In what way has he turned his life around?

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Let's assume he had a job before being in jail for manslaughter. In what way has he turned his life around?

If thats the case. I would argue its right back on track.

stevieray
10-15-2011, 12:21 PM

dude, he's working at McDonalds.... I highly doubt that is his dream job.

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:22 PM
dude, he's working at McDonalds.... I highly doubt that is his dream job.

Ok?

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2011, 12:23 PM
who gives a shit

dude was working, good for him

dude was harassed, dude stuck up for himself

and then crazy dude took it way too far (though I don't blame him)

and he took it way too far while he was on parole

he's fucked

stevieray
Ok?

big things start small.

Fish
Shoulda shoved her head in the fryer grease...

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:26 PM
He storms off to get the weapon and starts swinging as soon as they turn the corner.

He started swinging AFTER they jumped the counter. You are a dipshit.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:27 PM

He took a swing before that too. Right after he was slapped.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:28 PM
He took a swing before that too. Right after he was slapped.

That was a shove. Good for him. Then he walked away.

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:28 PM

There's no evidence he had a job before being in jail for manslaughter.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 12:29 PM
So? I have no problem with anyone working to support their drug habit. It's sure as hell better than stealing to support it.

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:29 PM

He shoved the girl before she jumped the counter. Then he left. Then he came back with a metal rod.

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:30 PM
He shoved the girl before she jumped the counter. Then he left. Then he came back with a metal rod.

BS, they were chasing him.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:30 PM

He didn't come back. They went after him, and he was ready with an improvised weapon. Good for him. Bad for the dumb bitches who got what they were asking for.

ChiefFripp
10-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Two hoodrats got beat down by a fry jocky, did this happen on Martin Luther or Washington?

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:32 PM
There's no evidence he had a job before being in jail for manslaughter.

Having a job doesn't mean he's turning his life around.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:32 PM

Evidence does not equal proof.

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:33 PM

Who said it meant that? Again, you said there was NO EVIDENCE that he was turning his life around. You were wrong.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:34 PM
Who said it meant that? Again, you said there was NO EVIDENCE that he was turning his life around. You were wrong.

There isn't. He was on parole. He has to have a job.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:35 PM

And he's complied with that. It's not proof that he's turning his life around, but it's evidence.

stevieray
10-15-2011, 12:36 PM
criminals are victims and get the benefit of the doubt...yet a guy defending himself in close quarters is guilty.

doesn't get much more stupid than that...well, other than jumping a counter at mcd's and not expecting some sort of retaliation.

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:37 PM

I don't believe you have to have a job on parole.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:38 PM
And he's complied with that. It's not proof that he's turning his life around, but it's evidence.

Proof - evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

Evidence - that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:40 PM

I think the video evidence of him not turning his life around by beating in their heads with a metal rod outweighs the evidence of him turning his life around by having a job.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-15-2011, 12:40 PM
If I were a smart man I'd think the proof that he's not turning his life around is that HE BEAT TWO WOMEN TO A PULP WITH A METAL ROD ON THE FLOOR OF A MCDONALDS!

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:42 PM
I think the video evidence of him not turning his life around by beating in their heads with a metal rod outweighs the evidence of him turning his life around by having a job.

Well, I've never been convicted of any crime, but if a couple crazy bitches attack me at work, I might well have done the same thing.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:42 PM
I don't believe you have to have a job on parole.

You do. You either have to have a job or provide evidence that you are searching for one and I believe you have to be working 40 hours a week minimum.

Brock
10-15-2011, 12:44 PM
You do. You either have to have a job or provide evidence that you are searching for one and I believe you have to be working 40 hours a week minimum.

I can't say with any certainty whether that's true or not. However, complying with the terms of his parole is EVIDENCE that he's trying.

Saul Good
Proof - evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

Evidence - that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

Correct. Evidence is used as grounds for proof. It is different than proof. It is something less than proof.

Saul Good
I can't say with any certainty whether that's true or not. However, complying with the terms of his parole is EVIDENCE that he's trying.

You have no proof of that.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Correct. Evidence is used as grounds for proof. It is different than proof. It is something less than proof.

Proof is directly in the fucking definition...

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:47 PM

Holy. Fucking. Shit. You. Are. Retarted.

Baconeater
If I were a smart man I'd think the proof that he's not turning his life around is that HE BEAT TWO WOMEN TO A PULP WITH A METAL ROD ON THE FLOOR OF A MCDONALDS!
Well, you're not a smart man then.

Brock

Legal definition of proof:

PROOF
The conviction or persuasion of the mind of a judge or jury, by the exhibition of evidence, of the reality of a fact alleged: as, to prove, is to determine or persuade that a thing does or does not exist. Proof is the perfection of evidence, for without evidence there is no proof, although, there may be evidence which does not amount to proof: for example, a man is found murdered at a spot where another had been seen walking but a short time before, this fact would be evidence to show that the latter was the murderer, but, standing alone, would be very far from proof of it.

jd1020
Holy. ****ing. Shit. You. Are. Retarted.

Says the person who doesn't know what "; proof" means.

Frazod
10-15-2011, 12:49 PM
LMAO at the idiots defending these bitches.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2011, 12:51 PM
it's no secret that black women will get violent and duke it out...it's also no secret that their bravado morphs into being a victim when the tables turn.

bad things happen when good people stand around and do nothing.

I don't blame this guy at all...those girls are lucky it didn't turn out worse for them.

It's not really a race issue as much as a class issue.

The best fist fight I've ever seen was between two white girls.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:52 PM

I don't think anyone is defending the bitches, assuming you are referring to the women and not all parties involved.

unothadeal
10-15-2011, 12:55 PM

I think everyone's in agreement that they got what they deserved.

ChiefFripp
10-15-2011, 12:55 PM
I think if he would have bludgeoned them a few less times he would have not been charged. Couldn't he have just grabbed them and shook them? He didn't have to go full Ike on their behinds.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 12:56 PM
I think if he would have bludgeoned them a few less times he would have not been charged. Couldn't he have just grabbed them and shook them? He didn't have to go full Ike on their behinds.

She got back up, and he whacked her again. She could have had a gun. Should have stayed down.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 12:57 PM

He'd still be charged. He assaulted people with a deadly weapon. He would have a much better chance of it being thrown out if he didn't continue the assault. Even when the camera isn't pointed in the area you can tell he's still swinging by the reaction of the people around.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 12:59 PM
She got back up, and he whacked her again. She could have had a gun. Should have stayed down.
Not to mention that the broads didn't seem to be backing off one bit even when they realized he had a weapon.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 01:02 PM
He'd still be charged. He assaulted people with a deadly weapon. He would have a much better chance of it being thrown out if he didn't continue the assault. Even when the camera isn't pointed in the area you can tell he's still swinging by the reaction of the people around.And once again, you don't know what's really going on behind that counter. Just because they weren't standing doesn't mean they weren't fighting. They could have been kicking him or going for his legs or reaching into their pockets for weapons.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 01:03 PM
And once again, you don't know what's really going on behind that counter. Just because they weren't standing doesn't mean they weren't fighting. They could have been kicking him or going for his legs or reaching into their pockets for weapons.

If that was the case his co worker wouldnt have been trying to yank the pole out of his hands at the end and they wouldn't have been bending over to see if the women were ok.

WhiteWhale
10-15-2011, 01:24 PM
And once again, you don't know what's really going on behind that counter. Just because they weren't standing doesn't mean they weren't fighting. They could have been kicking him or going for his legs or reaching into their pockets for weapons.

And he's going back to jail because you're wrong.

Baconeater
If that was the case his co worker wouldnt have been trying to yank the pole out of his hands at the end and they wouldn't have been bending over to see if the women were ok.
The key words are "at the end", by that point he wasn't swinging any more. It looks to me like he's reacting to something they are doing throughout the whole ordeal, he isn't just mercilessly beating them.

jd1020
The key words are "at the end", by that point he wasn't swinging any more. It looks to me like he's reacting to something they are doing throughout the whole ordeal, he isn't just mercilessly beating them.

Yes he was... :45 seconds. Employees are looking down at the women and he starts swinging again. 1 Employee tries and fails to get the pole out of his hands. He goes back to checking on the women and the camera pans away a bit. Then everyone reacts and the guy tries to get the pole again... He kept swinging.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 01:25 PM
And he's going back to jail because you're wrong.
No, he's going back to jail because we've become a pussy-ass society that sees criminals as victims.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Yes he was...
No, he wasn't.

WhiteWhale
10-15-2011, 01:27 PM
No, he's going back to jail because we've become a pussy-ass society that sees criminals as victims.

Yeah. He was totally defending himself as they lay on the ground and he wails on them with a steel pipe.

He made his point, and then he went too far. He's a ****ing piece of shit just like the two attackers. **** them all.

After I win a fight, I don't stomp on the guy's head. That's what pussies do.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 01:28 PM
No, he wasn't.

You're fucking retarded.

Saul Good
10-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Yes he was... :45 seconds. Employees are looking down at the women and he starts swinging again. 1 Employee tries and fails to get the pole out of his hands. He goes back to checking on the women and the camera pans away a bit. Then everyone reacts and the guy tries to get the pole again... He kept swinging.

At :45 seconds, you can see the woman getting back up. That's when he starts hitting her again.

Flachief58
10-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Those two bitches got EXACTLY what they deserved. I bet they think twice the next time they decide to start "trippin"

I deal with these types of assholes all the time and would love to beat the shit out of some of them. Instead, I get back at them by raising the price of the job 30 - 50% depending on the level of dumbassery, stupid fucks.

jd1020
At :45 seconds, you can see the woman getting back up. That's when he starts hitting her again.

I'm sure she was reaching for her gun. /CP

Baconeater
Yeah. He was totally defending himself as they lay on the ground and he wails on them with a steel pipe.

He made his point, and then he went too far. He's a ****ing piece of shit just like the two attackers. **** them all.

After I win a fight, I don't stomp on the guy's head. That's what pussies do.
He shouldn't have had to make any point at all. And I'll be damned if I'm going to judge someone's thought process at a time when their adrenaline is pumping and they're fearing for their own personal safety.

And even if it was excessive, I can't help but think society would be a better off if more POS thugs were dealt with in this manner.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 01:34 PM
I like how people can defend him for continuing to beat a couple people with a metal pole because "who knows if they had a weapon" but in other threads where a cop, who's life is in far more jeopardy than a McDonalds cashier, reacts to someone not cooperating its uncalled for.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 01:37 PM
I like how people can defend him for continuing to beat a couple people with a metal pole because "who knows if they had a weapon" but in other threads where a cop, who's life is in far more jeopardy than a McDonalds cashier, reacts to someone not cooperating its uncalled for.
Well that's not me. I don't second guess how police officers react to any situation either.

SPchief
10-15-2011, 01:39 PM
I wonder if people would be defending these stupid cunts if the article didn't say that he was a convicted felon?

jd1020
10-15-2011, 01:39 PM
I wonder if people would be defending these stupid ****s if the article didn't say that he was a convicted felon?

No one is defending the women...

Predarat
10-15-2011, 01:49 PM
TMcDB

Flachief58
10-15-2011, 01:53 PM
I wonder if people would be defending these stupid cunts if the article didn't say that he was a convicted felon?

This kind of shit would'nt happen if people like those two shitstains would realize that there are REAL PEOPLE in those uniforms and should be treated with the same respect as they would want. Not sure I want to piss off the person handeling my food.

Bwana
10-15-2011, 02:01 PM
This kind of shit would'nt happen if people like those two shitstains would realize that there are REAL PEOPLE in those uniforms and should be treated with the same respect as they would want. Not sure I want to piss off the person handeling my food.

You've got that right. I make that one of my number one rules in life.

When I was in 9th grade, I put in some time slinging burgers at McBeatdowns. I remember we had a guy come up to the counter in a suit and start raising hell over his "burger not being juicy enough." He was cussing eveyone out and looks back at me and starts cussing me out about his burger. The asshole even started tossing packs of sugar and cups around. I made the guy another burgar and lets just way, it was "extra juicy." :evil: I would also bet, he wasn't right for at least 24 hours.

RedNeckRaider
10-15-2011, 02:02 PM

LMAO if you act crazy sometimes you bump into someone who is really crazy~

stevieray
10-15-2011, 02:03 PM
It's not really a race issue as much as a class issue.

The best fist fight I've ever seen was between two white girls.

to clarify, duke it out with men...the guy reached for a weapon, he knew what was coming.

poverty is not an excuse for these kinds of actions.

your last statement is pretty sad, and indicitive of the ongoing deteriation.

WhiteWhale
10-15-2011, 02:03 PM
I think it's funny that he needs a steel pipe to beat up a couple chicks.

stevieray
10-15-2011, 02:07 PM
I think it's funny that he needs a steel pipe to beat up a couple chicks.

ya, cause a real man would've just broken their jaws with two punches.

RedNeckRaider
10-15-2011, 02:09 PM

LMAO watch out stevie he might be a real tough guy~

WhiteWhale
10-15-2011, 02:09 PM

Yeah, that's what I said.

Smart forum.

WhiteWhale
10-15-2011, 02:10 PM
LMAO watch out stevie he might be a real tough guy~

Well, it was a joke.

Again, smart forum.

RedNeckRaider
10-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Well, it was a joke.

Again, smart forum.

And you thought mine was not...smart poster~

Duck Dog
10-15-2011, 02:20 PM
I couldn't tell, it was two people with vaginas that got whooped? Looked like an equal opportunity ass whoopin' to me.

Mk19
10-15-2011, 02:30 PM
McBeatdown cashier deserves a medal.

stevieray
10-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Yeah, that's what I said.

Smart forum.

no, that's what I said.

do you have a response?

ChiefFripp
10-15-2011, 02:45 PM
That's what one "Special Order" too many will do to you.

Willie Lanier
10-15-2011, 02:47 PM
"When keeping it real goes wrong"

ReynardMuldrake
10-15-2011, 02:50 PM
I don't understand the charges at all. He's an employee at work, he gets assaulted by TWO people in the course of exercising his duties, shoves one person away and walks away from the altercation. One of them pursues, hopping over the counter. He grabs a weapon. She continues to come after him. He beats her down, and continues beating her as she tries to get up.

They get charged with "menacing, trespassing and disorderly conduct" and he gets felony assault? How is that fair? Why aren't they charged with assault? When you try and walk away, that's clearly self-defense. An employee doesn't get to choose his customers. They put him in that situation. If I had a stranger coming after me like that, I would be fearing for my life. You never know when some crazy person is going to be on drugs or packing a weapon.

mlyonsd
10-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I don't feel the slightest guilty saying those bitches got what they deserved.

The bad thing is they'll probably sue McDonalds for a couple million.

DaFace
10-15-2011, 03:25 PM
It'll be interesting to see how the trials go for this, so I hope that updates make the news. You certainly could make an argument that it was in self defense, but his background (and the couple extra smacks for good measure) will make it tough. I'd imagine a good lawyer could get him off with minimal charges, but a guy like that's more likely to end up with a public defender.

Spott
10-15-2011, 03:29 PM
I don't feel the slightest guilty saying those bitches got what they deserved.

The bad thing is they'll probably sue McDonalds for a couple million.

Sadly, this country has become so pussified that it might happen.

RedNeckRaider
10-15-2011, 03:30 PM
I don't understand the charges at all. He's an employee at work, he gets assaulted by TWO people in the course of exercising his duties, shoves one person away and walks away from the altercation. One of them pursues, hopping over the counter. He grabs a weapon. She continues to come after him. He beats her down, and continues beating her as she tries to get up.

They get charged with "menacing, trespassing and disorderly conduct" and he gets felony assault? How is that fair? Why aren't they charged with assault? When you try and walk away, that's clearly self-defense. An employee doesn't get to choose his customers. They put him in that situation. If I had a stranger coming after me like that, I would be fearing for my life. You never know when some crazy person is going to be on drugs or packing a weapon.

You are only allowed reasonable defense. I once was swung at first and ended up facing aggravated assault and battery as the prosecuting defender felt I was overzealous in my response. I could not believe the clown who started a fight with me pressed charges. Every witness backed my story that I was not the aggressor...witnesses that I knew of anyway.

When talking to my new best friend (a shitbag who charged $1,500 to defend me) he said they are offering a deal. I said fuck that I should walk, he said my job is to give you the numbers. He went on to tell me we had better than a 70% chance of going to court and doing just that. He also said I could face close to 5 with the wrong jury and that starts when the trial ends. I copped a plea and took fighting and brawling and disorderly conduct. 12 months probation plus fines and court costs~

Saulbadguy
10-15-2011, 03:33 PM
I think he will get off with minimal charges, but he won't be working for McDonalds anymore.

Bwana
10-15-2011, 03:47 PM
I think he will get off with minimal charges, but he won't be working for McDonalds anymore.

Win/Win

RedNeckRaider
10-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Win/Win

With previous charges he could very well take the rap on this one. First offense I could get him a plea bargain with little or no time~

Flachief58
10-15-2011, 03:51 PM

When I was in 9th grade, I put in some time slinging burgers at McBeatdowns. I remember we had a guy come up to the counter in a suit and start raising hell over his "burger not being juicy enough." He was cussing eveyone out and looks back at me and starts cussing me out about his burger. The asshole even started tossing packs of sugar and cups around. I made the guy another burgar and lets just way, it was "extra juicy." :evil: I would also bet, he wasn't right for at least 24 hours.

I rarely even send food back unless it's really fucked up for fear I may get something I don't want on my plate. I'm always nice to my server even if they suck, until the meal is over, then I will politely let them know how my meal was by how much I tip. if you get a penny from me, you should try another proffession :)

Bwana
10-15-2011, 03:55 PM
With previous charges he could very well take the rap on this one. First offense I could get him a plea bargain with little or no time~

Oh, if I were to bet on it either way, I would guess they are going to hang the poor bastard out to dry and he'll be headed back to the crow bar hotel.

I would also guess, that the two skanks will try to get a payday out of it.

Mk19
10-15-2011, 04:01 PM

QFT.

When I was younger, I worked at a little chicken fast food place in my hometown. Be very careful who you piss off behind that counter/door, especially if its a 17 year old kid. I have seen some people put some disgusting shit in their mouth. Most people I've met who work at these types of places really do not give a shit...

Flachief58
10-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Oh, if I were to bet on it either way, I would guess they are going to hang the poor bastard out to dry and he'll be headed back to the crow bar hotel.

I would also guess, that the two skanks will try to get a payday out of it.

Sadly, I agree

bricks
10-15-2011, 04:04 PM

HOLY SHIT, MCDONALDS WILL HIRE ANYBODY

LMAO

Bwana
10-15-2011, 04:10 PM
QFT.

When I was younger, I worked at a little chicken fast food place in my hometown. Be very careful who you piss off behind that counter/door, especially if its a 17 year old kid. I have seen some people put some disgusting shit in their mouth. Most people I've met who work at these types of places really do not give a shit...

Heh, I have a friend who was a bartender back in the day and you didn't want to piss him off. We always went in and got free drinks and listened to his stories. If someone would go out of their way to piss him off, he would alway add a little extra to their drink. If it was a mixed drink, he would take it in the back and and use his dick as a stir stick. The guy ended up in special forces. One crazy son of a bitch.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-15-2011, 05:06 PM
I haven't read this whole thread, but I saw some defense posts for the guy. Here's the deal, IMUQO. Yeah, the first shot or two was self defense, but beatin dat ass while they were on the ground is going to equal this dude going back to the joint. For a while. A long time possibly. You don't get to beat the bitches when they're on the ground. At all.

Baconeater
10-15-2011, 05:14 PM
I haven't read this whole thread, but I saw some defense posts for the guy. Here's the deal, IMUQO. Yeah, the first shot or two was self defense, but beatin dat ass while they were on the ground is going to equal this dude going back to the joint. For a while. A long time possibly. You don't get to beat the bitches when they're on the ground. At all.
You'd better read the posts in the thread and perhaps watch the video a few more times. The bitches were still coming at him after the first shot or two.

Brock
10-15-2011, 05:21 PM

I don't think anybody can really predict what they'd do or not when they're being attacked. It's easy to say what you'd do when you're in a rational state of mind.

Bowser
10-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Wasn't there another incident a few months back at a Burger King where it ended up looking like a street fight inside there? What is it with fights at fast food places?

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Wasn't there another incident a few months back at a Burger King where it ended up looking like a street fight inside there? What is it with fights at fast food places?

This?? :hmmm: LMAO

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-hE_Oann_0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser
10-15-2011, 05:41 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-hE_Oann_0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL. No, that wasn't the one I was thinking about. I'm almost positive it was a Burger King, and when everybody finally left, it looked like a bomb went off. Damned kids out past their bedtimes starting trouble at the Burger King. [/geezer rant]

jd1020
10-15-2011, 05:47 PM

Its always the ones with the mouth that lose the battle.

Baby Lee
10-15-2011, 05:49 PM

1. A lot of those do not involve a 'non-cooperative' actually actively landing punches on the officer.

2. There is a different standard for officers, who are armed, part of a larger force with communication avenues for backup, trained in peaceable conflict de-escalation, and charged to protect and serve, . . . and an individual being attacked by strangers who has no idea who [if anyone] in the vicinity does and doesn't have his back.

Note: these remarks are directed solely at the analogy of cops and this guy. I haven't come down one way or another on the 'bitches had it coming'/'dude is a menace' divide yet.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-15-2011, 05:49 PM
LOL. No, that wasn't the one I was thinking about. I'm almost positive it was a Burger King, and when everybody finally left, it looked like a bomb went off. Damned kids out past their bedtimes starting trouble at the Burger King. [/geezer rant]

So, you mean this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CRJBuytlIO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iowanian
10-15-2011, 05:50 PM
WHACK WHACK WHACK! "I'm Calvin and I own the store."

When the girls got up, I wonder if they said
"I'm lovin' it"

He only hit them as many times as he did so he could finish the song.....1 whack for each ingredient in the big bac

2 all beef patties(whack) special sauce(whack) lettuce(whack) cheese(whack)......

SPchief
10-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Fuck you and your cheeseburger

Baby Lee
10-15-2011, 05:54 PM

And the subway [I think it was], and the tranny beatdown.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 05:55 PM
Was it McDonalds that use to have the slogan "Have it your way?"

Slainte
10-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Was it McDonalds that use to have the slogan "Have it your way?"

Um, no. I think you're thinking of Pepsi's "It's the real thing" campaign.

jd1020
10-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Um, no. I think you're thinking of Pepsi's "It's the real thing" campaign.

Nah. There was definitely a fast food chain that had a slogan "Have it your way."

Just googled it. It was Burger King... too bad.

Detoxing
10-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Lol. That's what that bitch gets

Bowser
10-15-2011, 06:08 PM
So, you mean this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CRJBuytlIO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Winnah winnah, chicken dinnah.

Pioli Zombie
10-16-2011, 04:15 AM
McDonald's will now have to put a warning label on all food containers and cups. "Acting like a dumbass cunt and threatening McDonald's employees might result in your stupid ass face getting smashed with a motherfucking pipe you piece of shit lowlife lazy ass bitch"

Pioli Zombie
10-16-2011, 04:23 AM
Nothing says "my life sucks" like getting called a pussy by two skanks while having to work at fucking mcdonalds at 12:30AM.

Dave Lane
10-16-2011, 11:58 AM

Would it matter to you if a couple guys jumped him?

Dave Lane
10-16-2011, 11:59 AM
McDonald's will now have to put a warning label on all food containers and cups. "Acting like a dumbass **** and threatening McDonald's employees might result in your stupid ass face getting smashed with a mother****ing pipe you piece of shit lowlife lazy ass bitch"

I'd love to see that one.

Dave Lane
10-16-2011, 12:09 PM
I don't think anybody can really predict what they'd do or not when they're being attacked. It's easy to say what you'd do when you're in a rational state of mind.

I would have had a hard time once the adrenaline kicked in just stopping being pissed on a dime. Rage is a tough thing to control.

-King-
10-16-2011, 12:24 PM

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-hE_Oann_0Q" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

ROFLROFLROFL You should not be getting into fights if you're wearing very loose basketball shorts with no underwear underneath.

ReynardMuldrake
12-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Exonerated.
The McDonald’s cashier arrested for his supersized smackdown of two women who came around his counter to pick a fight has been cleared of all charges.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, was expected to be released from Rikers Friday night.

Prosecutors said a grand jury heard testimony for 11 days and voted to toss the case.

“We asked that Mr. McIntosh be released,” Assistant District Attorney Jaime Hickey-Mendoza said.

A whoop of “Hallelujah!” was heard in the courtroom after the announcement. A handful of relatives were present to hear the good news.

“They were trying to turn him into a monster, my son,” mom Maureen Lucas, a registered nurse from Rockland County, said as she sobbed with relief.

Her ex-con son, who served about a decade on a manslaughter rap, was getting his life back on track when the two foul-mouthed women threatened him, she said.

“If he didn’t have that record, they would never have arrested him,” Lucas said.

McIntosh has an 11-year-old daughter and took a fast-food job in an effort to get his life back on track, stepsister Jacara McIntosh said.

“No 31-year-old wants to work at McDonald’s making $7.25 an hour but he did it,” she said.

McIntosh said in an exclusive jailhouse interview with the Daily News that his Oct. 13 shift at the Greenwich Village fast food joint was peaceful until Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, attempted to pay their check with a $50 bill.

He said the women flew into a rage when he checked to see if the note was genuine, as required by store policy.

“She started saying nasty things to me,” McIntosh said while stuck at Rikers Oct. 21. “She said, ‘Oh, you think my s-t is fake?...She started saying, ‘Suck my d-k.’ She called my mother a whore.”

He said one woman spat at him and both jumped the counter.

“I was being attacked by aggressive people I didn’t know,” he said. “I was just defending myself. They came in and went crazy on me.”

Video surveillance footage caught McIntosh grabbing a metal bar used to clean grills and bashing the women.

He was tossed in jail on assault and weapons charges. The women are facing charges of criminal trespassing, menacing and disorderly conduct.

A grand jury has yet to vote on the women’s case, a source told The News.

McIntosh’s defense lawyer said his client feared for his life.

“He didn’t know if they had a weapon,” lawyer Theodore Herlich said Friday. “They were saying, ‘We’re going to f--k you up.’ He thought they were saying, ‘We’re going to cut you up.’ I think the grand jury had a lot of sympathy for him based on the video, based on how the women were behaving.”

“He was at work. He wasn't looking for trouble,” Herlich said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mcdonald-beatdown-cashier-freed-11-days-grand-jury-testimony-article-1.986141

GloryDayz
12-02-2011, 10:21 PM
I'd love to be on the Jury....the cashier would get a bonus......

Caseyguyrr
12-02-2011, 10:32 PM
o watching all of these fights over cheeseburgers has made my night

Bwana
12-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Exonerated.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mcdonald-beatdown-cashier-freed-11-days-grand-jury-testimony-article-1.986141

Good, now I hope they hang the two skanks in jail who went after him.

|Zach|
12-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Exonerated.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

DaFace
12-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Ditto that. I'm amazed by it, frankly, but happy with the outcome.

O.city
12-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Soon as they came over the counter I'd be swinging.

My wife worked as a waitress during college and it's amazing at what people will say and do to people who handle their food.

Like Ryan Reynolds says on Waiting

Never, ever fuck with people who handle your food.

|Zach|
12-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Ditto that. I'm amazed by it, frankly, but happy with the outcome.

Yea, one of the great things about CP is reading some story. Then that story fading away but getting reminded of it when someone takes time out to do an update.

Buck
12-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Exonerated.

http://i.imgur.com/3AHdH.png

-King-
12-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Grand Jury Drops Charges Against Manhattan McDonald's Employee Who Beat Customers

By: NY1 News

http://64.19.142.13/media.ny1.com:80/media/2011/12/2/images/mcdonalds1362bb0a-695a-4700-b2e2-52f4758c413c.jpg

Charges have been dropped against a McDonald's employee who beat two customers with a metal rod.

Video of the October 13 assault shows Rachel Edwards and Denise Darbeau climbing over the counter to get at Rayon McIntosh, 31.

McIntosh claimed self-defense, even though video shows him hitting the women while they were on the floor at the Greenwich Village restaurant.
A grand jury voted not to indict him. It is still weighing trespassing charges against the two women, one of whom suffered a fractured skull.

teedubya
12-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Fuck Yeah, American judicial system gets one right. Glad to see it.

ta900
12-03-2011, 02:11 AM
I'm glad this guy got off those two bitches deserved what they got. That being said it still pisses me off that that pharmacist? in Oklahoma basically got charged with life in prison for self defense against a thug robbing and pointing a gun in his face.

Fritz88
12-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Hallelujah!
Posted via Mobile Device