PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We Can't Lose!

gblowfish
10-16-2011, 10:24 AM
I guarantee the Chiefs will NOT lose today.

So do something fun....enjoy life.

I'm going to replace the exhaust duct on my dryer.

Hey, you can't buy this kind of weekend entertainment!

crazycoffey
10-16-2011, 10:25 AM
Can't win either

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2011, 10:26 AM
I hope Cassel goes someplace warm and gets caught in a tropical storm that blows AIDS trees all over the place.

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 10:27 AM
We've got such shitty games on the tube here today I need to find something productive to do too.

gblowfish
10-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Can't win either

You're a "glass half empty" kinda guy!

milkman
10-16-2011, 10:32 AM
I will be waiting anxiously to read "10 Things About Today's Bye".

Don't let us down.

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 10:38 AM
I will be waiting anxiously to read "10 Things About Today's Bye".

Don't let us down.I hope one of the items is he had to go back to the hardware store at least 3 times.

gblowfish
10-16-2011, 10:42 AM
I hope one of the items is he had to go back to the hardware store at least 3 times.
LMAOLMAOLMAO
I'll probably figure out the replacement vent hose is the wrong size, around 6:05pm, five minutes after Westlake's closes.

crazycoffey
10-16-2011, 11:18 AM
You're a "glass half empty" kinda guy!

Nah, if you would have said we couldn't win today I would be reminding you we couldn't lose..

Not so much an argumentist, more of an other side of the coin guy.

milkman
10-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Nah, if you would have said we couldn't win today I would be reminding you we couldn't lose..

Not so much an argumentist, more of an other side of the coin guy.

I believe that's called a contrarion.

Rausch
10-16-2011, 11:25 AM
Can't win either

1 division team plays today, and if they lose, we win...:evil:

milkman
10-16-2011, 11:27 AM

You clearly believe the Chiefs can't win with Haley, so what another team within the division does should, in your opinion, have no imapct on this team's fortunes.

Rausch
10-16-2011, 11:30 AM
You clearly believe the Chiefs can't win with Haley, so what another team within the division does should, in your opinion, have no imapct on this team's fortunes.

Put on some salve or do whatever you have to do.

Come back when the butthurt isn't your primary reason for posting...

milkman
10-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Put on some salve or do whatever you have to do.

Come back when the butthurt isn't your primary reason for posting...

How do you read butthurt into that?

I simply make observations.

Bottom line.

What others do shouldn't matter as long as Haley is the HC, because, in your opinion, the Chiefs can't win with Haley.

Am I wrong?

Caseyguyrr
10-16-2011, 11:40 AM
its funny that whenever there is a chiefs game on, we put off everything to watch it. Then during the bye week there is suddenly nothing that needs to be done, and we are forced watch terrible, meaningless games

Rausch
10-16-2011, 11:40 AM
What others do shouldn't matter as long as Haley is the HC, because, in your opinion, the Chiefs can't win with Haley.

Am I wrong?

I don't think the Chiefs will ever win a playoff game with Haley as HC.

No.

I'll still hope to be proven wrong. I'll be here every sunday watching and waiting to eat my crow.

Why would what other teams do not matter?

I'm not a suck-4-lucker. I want us to win as many games as possible. If we can luck into the playoffs all the better.

One, JUST ONE playoff win would do more for this franchise than anything else can...

milkman
10-16-2011, 11:56 AM
I don't think the Chiefs will ever win a playoff game with Haley as HC.

No.

I'll still hope to be proven wrong. I'll be here every sunday watching and waiting to eat my crow.

Why would what other teams do not matter?

I'm not a suck-4-lucker. I want us to win as many games as possible. If we can luck into the playoffs all the better.

One, JUST ONE playoff win would do more for this franchise than anything else can...

I still think there need to be a couple of changes made in order for Haley to achieve his vision, and for him to succeed at the level I believe he can.

The Chiefs have come out in each game and played a combination soft zone-man, bend but don't break defense.

With the rules slanted so favorably to offense, even mediocre QBs can pick apart that kind of defense.

The only way to somewhat level the playing field is to get pressure on the QB, force him to get rid of the ball early, potentially force him into mistakes, and the Chiefs have fared better on defense when they've dialed up more pressure in the second half of each of the last 3 games.

I want Romeo Crennel gone.

We need a DC that the game hasn't passed by, one that recognizes the importance of pressure from the opening KO.

I alos think that Haley needs to call the plays, while leaving the game planning and preparation to the OC during the week.

And finally, he needs a new QB.

Matt Cassel hasn't shit his pants against good team as a Chief only.

That treand started as a Patriot.

crazycoffey
10-16-2011, 12:21 PM

I thought I was the second person you had on ignore...
Dammit. There goes my chances at immunity this week.

luv
10-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Cleaning and doing more laundry today. May help dad clean off the back deck for the winter.

lcarus
10-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Heh. My brother and I are watching the Eagles game and he asked me "So do you think the BYE is kicking the Chiefs ass right now?". I said "Cassel is throwing ill advised checkdowns on 3rd and 12 as we speak."

lcarus
10-16-2011, 01:33 PM
And finally, he needs a new QB.

Matt Cassel hasn't shit his pants against good team as a Chief only.

That treand started as a Patriot.

I believe that trend probably started in peewee football for him.

Dave Lane
10-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Well how the hell are we going to suck for Luck then?

Okie_Apparition
10-16-2011, 03:19 PM
THe Chargers didn't fire Norv
We won

Psyko Tek
10-17-2011, 02:00 AM
I believe that's called a contrarion.

I prefer realist
the glass is not half full
opr half empty
it just means your waitress isn't on the ball

KurtCobain
10-17-2011, 02:03 AM
A playoff win really did magical things up in Seattle.