10-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Per Raiders pressbox via Redzone.

Chalk up another win, Chiefs fans!

cabletech94
10-16-2011, 04:51 PM
IN FOR THE WIN!!!!!

O.city
We better have 9 in the box on every down next week.

KurtCobain
I just bought chalk.

notorious
Too bad, he was playing pretty good this year.

LMAO

Buck
How many weeks is that usually?

notorious
10-16-2011, 04:52 PM
We better have 9 in the box on every down next week.

Romeo will sit 8 back in coverage against a backup instead of bringing the heat.

Bank it.

jspchief
Terrel Pryor. Oh noes.

notorious

Season for a QB.

Frazod
10-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Too bad, he was playing pretty good this year.

LMAO

Your concern is touching. :LOL:

SPATCH
ahh dude, tits.

Gonzo

Depends on severity. With a total break, he'll probably be out for the year. If it's just a hairline fracture, you're probably looking at 6-8 weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spott

4-6 weeks.

notorious
Terrel Pryor. Oh noes.

Well, we are the team that a backup RB/QB would have a career day against.

Goldmember

4-6 weeks for non-pro football players. I've had two

O.city
10-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah that's likely a year thing.

Why the fuck does that never happen to our qb?

Chiefs Pantalones
I think we had a chance even with Black Cassel. Call me stupid, but I'm not afraid of any team that doesn't have a franchise QB. Just as no team should fear us because of the same thing. It's gonna be a cripple fight next week.

notorious
Your concern is touching. :LOL:

I can't help it.

Sorry Redneck and Ugly.......

notorious
Yeah that's likely a year thing.

Why the **** does that never happen to our qb?

Oh my. ROFL

O.city
10-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Oh my. ROFL

Ha. Knew I could get a laugh out of that.

FringeNC
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
We'll actually have a substantial advantage at QB next week. Boller is unimpressive to say the least.

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Somebody should remind the raiders its too late to SFL.

milkman
10-16-2011, 04:58 PM
We'll actually have a substantial advantage at QB next week. Boller is unimpressive to say the least.

Not really.

Cassel is unimpressive, to say the least.

jspchief
So will it be Pryor or Boller?

I guess probably Boller. Raider fan warned us about all their 1st rnd talent. Lol

Huffman83
Sorry but I was never concerned about Campbell. Their running game is still one of the best in the league this year.

milkman
10-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Not really.

And the Raiders DC gets it.

They dial up pressure.

O.city
10-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Next week will depend on our oline. If we can block their dline, Cassel should be able to hit some wr's against that secondary. But also....sorry don't have any confidence that that will happen.

RINGLEADER
10-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Season for a QB.

Grbac was unfortunately out just long enough to come back and screw up our playoff run...

O.city
10-16-2011, 05:01 PM
And the Raiders DC gets it.

They dial up pressure.

This. We have lb's who are good at blitzing, and good man cover corners. Why we sit back and let guys survey the field like they are looking to builid a golf course i'll never know.

notorious
10-16-2011, 05:02 PM
This. We have lb's who are good at blitzing, and good man cover corners. Why we sit back and let guys survey the field like they are looking to builid a golf course i'll never know.

Crennel. Old School bullshit cover defense.

RINGLEADER
10-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Not really.

Yeah, we'll see scared-sh*tless Cassel next week. Although it would be nice to at least see if the Jackie Battle performance last week was a mirage or not...

O.city
10-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Crennel. Old School bullshit cover defense.

No shit. With a backup qb, I'm bringing pressure and trying to force turnovers. A back up qb in the NFL, is still an NFL qb. If you let him sit back there all day, damn near everyone of them can pick you apart.

jspchief
10-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Heh, statistically, Boller outplayed Black Cassel today.

thurman merman
10-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Not really.

Cassel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boller

Guru
10-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Somebody should remind the raiders its too late to SFL.

I'm just glad SFL is over. I didn't like be unhappy about a win.:doh!:

It is now TUFL which ain't gonna happen

milkman
10-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Cassel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boller

Not even in dreams.

thurman merman
10-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Campbell out for the year per Jason LaConfora on NFL Network.

Saulbadguy
10-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Campbell has died. RIP.

whoman69
10-16-2011, 05:31 PM
Kyle Boller couldn't even achieve 50% accuracy against college competition. That he still has an NFL contract is a miracle.

arrowheadnation
10-16-2011, 05:32 PM
From S4L to division champs???

But Casshole is playing inspired now...

But Haley is coaching for his job....

but we played the Chargers close.....

but......

Yeah I know. We still suck.

O.city
10-16-2011, 05:34 PM
If we win the division this year, should Haley be brought back next year?

Guru
10-16-2011, 05:36 PM
What would our record be?

Gonzo
10-16-2011, 05:37 PM

Barring a total meltdown, he should be brought back regardless (and he will be).
Posted via Mobile Device

Psyko Tek
10-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Grbac was unfortunately out just long enough to come back and screw up our playoff run...

bad fucking memories
do not go there

O.city
10-16-2011, 05:41 PM
What would our record be?

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Didn't make that clear.

If he wins the division, IMO he most def. should be brought back and probably given a contract extension and a HJ from the girl who rides Warpaint.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Lot's of teh full retard here.

Last time I checked, Campbell does not play on D. So Cassel will still sh1t himself this game.

-second-

Raiders are a run-first offense.

I don't see the absence of Campbell having as big of an impact on the final outcome of the game as some are making out.

milkman
10-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Lot's of teh full retard here.

Last time I checked, Campbell does not play on D. So Cassel will still sh1t himself this game.

-second-

Raiders are a run-first offense.

I don't see the absence of Campbell having as big of an impact on the final outcome of the game as some are making out.

-third-

Romeo Crennel plays a soft bend but don't break defense, which gives even a mediocre QB the chance to pick you apart.

Guru
10-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Didn't make that clear.

If he wins the division, IMO he most def. should be brought back and probably given a contract extension and a HJ from the girl who rides Warpaint.

If we go on a run and only lose 2 more games then I would support bringing him back. If we won the division at 8-8 or even 9-7, I could care less about him.

As always, I never wanted him here in the first place.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Having Boller won't change thier swing pass, run it down your throats attack. Campbell was Captain dink and dunk anyway.

RaiderJave
10-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Oakland will be fine. The offense doesn't revolve around the QB, he's just a placeholder to hand the ball off, and throw an occasional screen pass. I don't really see this affecting the team to the extent some of you are salivating over.

O.city
10-16-2011, 05:52 PM
If we go on a run and only lose 2 more games then I would support bringing him back. If we won the division at 8-8 or even 9-7, I could care less about him.

As always, I never wanted him here in the first place.

IMO, if he gets to 8-8 or 9-7 after losing three of his best players for the season, with Cassel at Qb, he should be brought back.

milkman
10-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Oakland will be fine. The offense doesn't revolve around the QB, he's just a placeholder to hand the ball off, and throw an occasional screen pass. I don't really see this affecting the team to the extent some of you are salivating over.

You're right.

Shouldn't affect your team against the Chiefs, but good luck with that approach against good teams.

O.city
10-16-2011, 05:54 PM

Your post there, just proves the fact that the Raiders are not as good as all you fucks think. If you can lose your starting qb and not miss get worse, you either have a great backup (you don't) or you aren't very good.

Guru
10-16-2011, 05:55 PM
IMO, if he gets to 8-8 or 9-7 after losing three of his best players for the season, with Cassel at Qb, he should be brought back.

Like I said, I am very biased against him. I know he will be back next year regardless what happens but I don't want him back.

Marcellus

Considering people were calling for a 7-9 or 8-8 season with JC, Berry, and Moeaki being healthy, yea he would deserve COTY.

notorious
With the Raiders speed, they won't have to throw downfield to make big plays.

RaiderJave
10-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Your post there, just proves the fact that the Raiders are not as good as all you ****s think. If you can lose your starting qb and not miss get worse, you either have a great backup (you don't) or you aren't very good.

No actually, I don't see us as a playoff team. We may MAKE the playoffs, but I see a "one and done". Were better, yes, but playoff team? Not even close.

Marcellus
10-16-2011, 05:56 PM

Exactly why Oakland won't be "fine" in the end.

KcMizzou
10-16-2011, 05:57 PM
If we win the division this year, should Haley be brought back next year?Uh.. yes. That seems beyond obvious.

notorious
No actually, I don't see us as a playoff team. We may MAKE the playoffs, but I see a "one and done". Were better, yes, but playoff team? Not even close.

Thanks for your honesty. I think you are not giving your team credit. With Campbell you guys could definately pull a win in the playoffs, with Boller I just don't know.

Dave Lane
Considering people were calling for a 7-9 or 8-8 season with JC, Berry, and Moeaki being healthy, yea he would deserve COTY.

Exactly. No chance he gets more than 5 wins without superhuman coaching.

O.city
10-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Thanks for your honesty. I think you are not giving your team credit. With Campbell you guys could definately pull a win in the playoffs, with Boller I just don't know.

Depending on who they drew. The NFL playoffs are all about who is under center.

notorious
10-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Depending on who they drew. The NFL playoffs are all about who is under center.

About the only AFC team that actually wins playoff games without a good QB is Baltimore.

RaiderJave
10-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Exactly why Oakland won't be "fine" in the end.

Your reading to much into it. The goal for the team and coaches is always the Superbowl, but I'm sure you've been watching the last decade. I mean, seriously, were happy just finally winning some games and not looking like complete garbage. Most of the "sane" Oakland fans don't expect a deep run into the playoffs. Were very, VERY pleased if we see a 9-7, 10-6 season. That's improvement. I'll take that.

O.city
10-16-2011, 06:00 PM
About the only AFC team that actually wins playoff games without a good QB is Baltimore.

Yeah and in their playoff games Flaaco has been pretty good.

Marcellus
10-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Your reading to much into it. The goal for the team and coaches is always the Superbowl, but I'm sure you've been watching the last decade. I mean, seriously, were happy just finally winning some games and not looking like complete garbage. Most of the "sane" Oakland fans don't expect a deep run into the playoffs. Were very, VERY pleased if we see a 9-7, 10-6 season. That's improvement. I'll take that.

I gotcha I read your later post.

It's a lot like us last year. Unfortunately we are still stuck with an asshat QB.

O.city
10-16-2011, 06:02 PM

The Chiefs have been shit for, however long. But every year that doesn't end in a SB championship is a failure. It's why you play the game. Last year the Chiefs went 10 and 6 and made the playoffs. Who gives a fuck if you don't bring home a championship.

Marcellus
10-16-2011, 06:02 PM

Actually his playoff numbers are pretty shitty.

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 06:03 PM

And the loss of Campbell is not that big of deal. They have won in spite of him not because of him~

NJChiefsFan
10-16-2011, 06:03 PM
David Garrard? Seems like a Raider to me.

SPATCH
10-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Your reading to much into it.

I heart this grammar.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2011, 06:05 PM

ROFL Other than the KC game, he has been an abortion in the playoffs. Get any kind of pressure on him and he shrivles up like a penis after a cold swim.

O.city
10-16-2011, 06:08 PM
ROFL Other than the KC game, he has been an abortion in the playoffs. Get any kind of pressure on him and he shrivles up like a penis after a cold swim.

I was just thinking about that game last year and him against the pats a few years back. But looking at his stats they are shitty. My bad.

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 06:09 PM
The Chiefs have been shit for, however long. But every year that doesn't end in a SB championship is a failure. It's why you play the game. Last year the Chiefs went 10 and 6 and made the playoffs. Who gives a **** if you don't bring home a championship.

Bullshit when your team has been in a tailspin like Oakland has been as a fan I am happy to see them playing better football and winning some games~

FringeNC
10-16-2011, 06:09 PM
The anti-homerism in this thread is over the top. I guarantee that Boller starting in place for Campbell will affect the vegas line by a few points. Of course we won't be favorites, but maybe only 4 point dogs instead 6.5.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 06:10 PM
I heart this grammar.

And RaiderJave asks - "How did you HEAR my post??"

O.city
10-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Bullshit when your team has been in a tailspin like Oakland has been as a fan I am happy to see them playing better football and winning some games~

Maybe it's nice to see and makes you feel good. But if you dn't win a superbowl who gives a fuck.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Expectations play a huge part. I was excited as hell the team went 10-6 last year, but those 13-3 seasons were crushing (even if I was aware of the team's flaws). I don't blame Redneck for enjoying the early solid start.

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Maybe it's nice to see and makes you feel good. But if you dn't win a superbowl who gives a ****.

Well that is a pretty silly standard to live by every year when talking about the teams we root for. Oakland is not there yet but has been fun rooting for them this year and I am damn happy they are headed in the right direction~

RaiderJave
10-16-2011, 06:18 PM

^^This^^ What Oakland fan who isn't completely delusional is thinking Superbowl???!!!??? Lets go above .500 and then raise the bar another notch. I don't need a Superbowl. I just want more wins then losses.

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 06:20 PM
The anti-homerism in this thread is over the top. I guarantee that Boller starting in place for Campbell will affect the vegas line by a few points. Of course we won't be favorites, but maybe only 4 point dogs instead 6.5.

It may effect the line but it will have zero effect on the game. Campbell has played like shit this year. If Oakland gets beat Campbell being hurt is no excuse~

Mr. Arrowhead
10-16-2011, 06:20 PM

I watched that whole raider game and your offense took a huge fall. the browns were stacking the box because kyle boller is a joke. The only reason you won was because of your special teams.

Guru
10-16-2011, 06:23 PM
I just want to be better than mediocre.

O.city
10-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Well that is a pretty silly standard to live by every year when talking about the teams we root for. Oakland is not there yet but has been fun rooting for them this year and I am damn happy they are headed in the right direction~

I love to see the Chiefs win, don't get me wrong. But the ultimate goal is a superbowl no? There are no moral victories.

Chocolate Hog
10-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Lol @ Milkman saying Cassel isn't better than Boller.

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 06:26 PM
FWIW the last time the raiders won a SB Cal Ripken Jr. had just finished his second season in BB.

FWIWx2 Ripken is two months younger than me and was 9 the last time the Chiefs won the big one. And I'm older than dirt.

So I guess I'm saying just seeing your FB team show improvement and have some success is something that keeps you motivated as a fan. Even if you're a POS raider fan. :p

Okie_Apparition
10-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Colts have some nice weapons if they get the ball

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 06:32 PM
I love to see the Chiefs win, don't get me wrong. But the ultimate goal is a superbowl no? There are no moral victories.

I agree that is the goal and the better the team is the more it stings when they lose. However I dont live and die over football. It is a game I enjoy watching and the Raiders are my favorite team. They have been very bad for quite some time and I am enjoying watching them play better. I dont play for them and have no effect on the outcome of the games they play in. When they win I enjoy cheering for them. When the lose I wish they would have won and go about my life. It is just a game~

notorious
10-16-2011, 06:33 PM
I agree that is the goal and the better the team is the more it stings when they lose. However I dont live and die over football. It is a game I enjoy watching and the Raiders are my favorite team. They have been very bad for quite some time and I am enjoying watching them play better. I dont play for them and have no effect on the outcome of the games they play in. When they when I enjoy cheering for them. When the lose I wish they would have won and go about my life. It is just a game~

Sticky.

Rep.

RaiderJave
10-16-2011, 06:34 PM
I watched that whole raider game and your offense took a huge fall. the browns were stacking the box because kyle boller is a joke. The only reason you won was because of your special teams.

Boller hasn't taken a single snap with the 1st team offense all season. What did you expect? He's not a great QB, but if you think there's this giant dropoff like Manning/Painter, no. It's not that bad. Were not a qb centric team.

And a win is a win, ugly or not. Who cares if it was our special teams. We won the game.

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 06:37 PM
I agree that is the goal and the better the team is the more it stings when they lose. However I dont live and die over football. It is a game I enjoy watching and the Raiders are my favorite team. They have been very bad for quite some time and I am enjoying watching them play better. I dont play for them and have no effect on the outcome of the games they play in. When they when I enjoy cheering for them. When the lose I wish they would have won and go about my life. It is just a game~
Don't sell yourself short as a fan.

I'm pretty sure if every time the raiders commit a turnover you'd throw a brick through your tv that would change the outcome of the game.

Just a suggestion.

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Not happy with this but the trade deadline is not until Tuesday..... You guys wouldn't want to give up that awesome 60+ Million dollar QB you have would ya?

BryanBusby
10-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Not happy with this but the trade deadline is not until Tuesday..... You guys wouldn't want to give up that awesome 60+ Million dollar QB you have would ya?

Please take him.

O.city
10-16-2011, 06:39 PM

I a heartbeat.

Okie_Apparition
Will you take a second to take him

Chiefs Pantalones

Trading White Cassel for Black Cassel doesn't work out for neither team. Unless you prefer rock over hip hop.

notorious
10-16-2011, 06:40 PM

We will even pay shipping.

Three7s
10-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Lol @ Milkman saying Cassel isn't better than Boller.
Usually, I put a lot of stock into milkman's analysis, but saying that just sounds like a classic troll attempt. Cassel sucks shit, but no way in hell is he worse than Boller. I would send no more than 4 guys into coverage next week. Make sure that run is stuffed.

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Not happy with this but the trade deadline is not until Tuesday..... You guys wouldn't want to give up that awesome 60+ Million dollar QB you have would ya?Ok that's funny.

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 06:41 PM

He will get all the snaps this week and he will look much better next week....

I know you guys love to hate the Raiders and that's fine but Boller is not that bad of a QB ... The Raiders D will be what takes over the game.

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 06:42 PM
We will even pay shipping.That's even funnier considering we wouldn't pay for DT's funeral.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-16-2011, 06:42 PM

I know you guys love to hate the Raiders and that's fine but Boller is not that bad of a QB ... The Raiders D will be what takes over the game.

LMAO

notorious
10-16-2011, 06:43 PM
That's even funnier considering we wouldn't pay for DT's funeral.

We, the fans. Ownership can go fuck themselves.

Okie_Apparition
10-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Boller played in St Louis, ya know
Every preseason

Guru
10-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Can anyone say Career Day Defense

Deberg_1990
10-16-2011, 06:45 PM
but Boller is not that bad of a QB ...

Heres his career stat line. Impressive.

G QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds Y/G Y/A TD Int Rush Yds Y/G Avg TD Sack YdsL Fum FumL

65 70.4 846 1491 56.7 8770 134.9 5.9 48 51 167 534 8.2 3.2 2 120 783 38 21

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Don't sell yourself short as a fan.

I'm pretty sure if every time the raiders commit a turnover you'd throw a brick through your tv that would change the outcome of the game.

Just a suggestion.

LMAO I throw like Campbell I would miss the tv and kill the cat~

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Can anyone say Career Day DefenseMan I wish Berry was playing.

notorious
10-16-2011, 06:47 PM
LMAO I throw like Campbell I would miss the tv and kill the cat~

If you want to throw like Cassel, shit your pants before doing the same thing.

Pawnmower

you arent really this fucking stupid...seriously?

thurman merman

Yes, please.

milkman
10-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Usually, I put a lot of stock into milkman's analysis, but saying that just sounds like a classic troll attempt. Cassel sucks shit, but no way in hell is he worse than Boller. I would send no more than 4 guys into coverage next week. Make sure that run is stuffed.

When you're talking the difference in levels of play between a good QB, like a Matt Schaub vs. a great QB like Aaron Rodgers, then the difference in level is something to discuss.

But when you're talking about the difference in the level of suck, who gives a rat's ass?

Suck is suck.

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 06:48 PM
If you want to throw like Cassel, shit your pants before doing the same thing.

LMAO

mlyonsd
10-16-2011, 06:49 PM
LMAO I throw like Campbell I would miss the tv and kill the cat~After about two games your cat would be dead.

O.city
10-16-2011, 06:51 PM
you arent really this ****ing stupid...seriously?

I guess you missed my next post?

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Heres his career stat line. Impressive.

G QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds Y/G Y/A TD Int Rush Yds Y/G Avg TD Sack YdsL Fum FumL

65 70.4 846 1491 56.7 8770 134.9 5.9 48 51 167 534 8.2 3.2 2 120 783 38 21

I can always hope.... I am sure Boller will start against you guys ut I expect to see another QB here next week.... JC is in the final year of his contract too.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Like I said, I am very biased against him. I know he will be back next year regardless what happens but I don't want him back.C'mon man. If they win 8 or 9 games vs this schedule without Charles and Berry, you gotta get over whatever bias you have against him.

Okie_Apparition
10-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Pryorisms all next sunday?

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Not even in dreams.ROFL Come on man. Now you are getting a bit carried with the Cassel hate.

I'm no fan, and that is well documented here, but no way is Boller better than Cassel. :LOL:

milkman
10-16-2011, 07:03 PM
ROFL Come on man. Now you are getting a bit carried with the Cassel hate.

I'm no fan, and that is well documented here, but no way is Boller better than Cassel. :LOL:

Like I said in my later post, suck is suck.

Hog Farmer
10-16-2011, 07:07 PM
I've had 9 broken collar bones due to my work. Dismounting Boars is dangerous. It takes 58 days to heal back . Oh, And Boller will probably have his career day next week while Cassel runs around like a fucking retard.

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:22 PM
I've had 9 broken collar bones due to my work. Dismounting Boars is dangerous. It takes 58 days to heal back . Oh, And Boller will probably have his career day next week while Cassel runs around like a ****ing retard.

Dismounting? Is that when they take their back feet out of your cowboy boots and kick you in the collar bone?

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:23 PM
David Garrard still available?

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Pryorisms all next sunday?

That is the deal if Boller gets hurt then there will be some trouble. Anyone who has watched Oakland play this year and can look me in the face and say it is because of Campbell should sell cars for a living. Campbell has been nothing less than painful to watch this year. That said Pryor is not even close to ready~

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 07:24 PM
David Garrard still available?

Palmer is~

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Palmer is~

Can't afford him

milkman
10-16-2011, 07:25 PM
That is the deal if Boller gets hurt then there will be some trouble. Anyone who has watched Oakland play this year and can look me in the face and say it is because of Campbell should sell cars for a living. Campbell has been nothing less than painful to watch this year. That said Pryor is never going to be even close to ready~

FYP

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Why is Garrard not playing in the NFL? He has a QB rating of 85.8 and his TD/INT ratio is 89–54

RedNeckRaider
Can't afford him

He will redo and back load to get back in the game~

RedNeckRaider
FYP

We shall see~

3rd&48ers
He will redo and back load to get back in the game~

Trade deadline is Tues... who shall we trade for him?

crispystl420
10-16-2011, 07:27 PM

The real question is how is your debt?

Bowser
Why is Garrard not playing in the NFL? He has a QB rating of 85.8 and his TD/INT ratio is 89–54

Probably because his demands are too high at this point, and he doesn't want to play either backup or for a shitty team.

3rd&48ers
The real question is how is your debt?

Same.... Zero

milkman

He's waiting for a starting opportunity to open up.....

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Probably because his demands are too high at this point, and he doesn't want to play either backup or for a shitty team.

Hmm... I would ride the pine for a fat check

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Trade deadline is Tues... who shall we trade for him?

Jackson has already said he is not done dealing, we are stacked at RB. The fact of the matter is he could be had for a mid round and another future pick based on how he plays~

Bowser
10-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Hmm... I would ride the pine for a fat check

As would most of us.

Honestly, I wouldn't be completely shocked to him land in Oakland, especially if Campbell is out an extended period of time.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-16-2011, 07:34 PM
wow Raider fans saying Boller is not that bad wow ROFL

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 07:34 PM
As would most of us.

Honestly, I wouldn't be completely shocked to him land in Oakland, especially if Campbell is out an extended period of time.He is done for the season.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 07:35 PM

It was in the other thread, but my favorite thus far was how Heyward-Bey is a better draft pick than Dorsey.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 07:36 PM
He is done for the season.

Have they come out and said that? Not suprising. He landed square on that shoulder.

Guru
10-16-2011, 07:36 PM
C'mon man. If they win 8 or 9 games vs this schedule without Charles and Berry, you gotta get over whatever bias you have against him.

Nope not gonna happen

Mr. Arrowhead
10-16-2011, 07:39 PM
It was in the other thread, but my favorite thus far was how Heyward-Bey is a better draft pick than Dorsey.

Yea I mean seriously Matt Cassel is Tom Brady like when you compare to Kyle Boller, and im a cassel hater.

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:39 PM

If the Raiders were a big passing team I would be worried but everybody knows what the Raiders are going to do, they are going to run it down your throat until you stack the box then play pitch and catch and throw it over your head....

There's no secret here

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:40 PM
As would most of us.

Honestly, I wouldn't be completely shocked to him land in Oakland, especially if Campbell is out an extended period of time.

Or Carson Palmer

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Have they come out and said that? Not suprising. He landed square on that shoulder.If it were a non-throwing shoulder, it would only be 6 weeks. Remember Elvis in 97?

Mr. Arrowhead
10-16-2011, 07:42 PM
If the Raiders were a big passing team I would be worried but everybody knows what the Raiders are going to do, they are going to run it down your throat until you stack the box then play pitch and catch and throw it over your head....

There's no secret here

ok since QB is non existent, you might as well put Lechler in there, he threw a bullet on that fake FG you guys ran today.

3rd&48ers
I read if it was a hairline fracture 4-6 weeks .. a complete break of the collar bone = season ending injury.

Bowser
If it were a non-throwing shoulder, it would only be 6 weeks. Remember Elvis in 97?

Yeah, I do. I remember him starting the fucking playoff game, too. :#

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:43 PM
ok since QB is non existent, you might as well put Lechler in there, he threw a bullet on that fake FG you guys ran today.

He was a qb in HS, he is actually the Raiders emergency QB

BigMeatballDave
Nope not gonna happen
:LOL: Why do you dislike him?

Chiefs Pantalones

There's no secret here

Which is why you're never going to a Super Bowl. You need a franchise QB. If you find one give him to us :)

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I do. I remember him starting the fucking playoff game, too. :#Fun Times!

That shit is why I FUCKING HATE Marty and always will.

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 07:45 PM

There's no secret here

No shit if they stop the run they win with Campbell or the guy driving the next car that goes by my house. These people clearly have not watched Campbell doing his best Russell impression this year~

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Which is why you're never going to a Super Bowl. You need a franchise QB. If you find one give him to us :)

Please don't give a Raiders fan advice about Superbowls :shake:

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Please don't give a Raiders fan advice about Superbowls :shake:Dont be stupid. He wasnt talking trash. Its the nature of todays game. If you dont have a QB who can accurately chuck it all over the field, you arent winning shit.

Chiefs Pantalones
Please don't give a Raiders fan advice about Superbowls :shake:

Yeah it's been awhile since you've won one. At least you've been to one in the past ten years.

3rd&48ers
No shit if they stop the run they win with Campbell or the guy driving the next car that goes by my house. These people clearly have not watched Campbell doing his best Russell impression this year~

I am not complaining because we are winning but, everytime Campbell gets sacked or hit he looks hurt.... I think they are going to groom this Pryor kid for the job next year.

Gadzooks
10-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Per Raiders pressbox via Redzone.

Chalk up another win, Chiefs fans!

That's a shame. I really thought he gave the Raiders the best chance to win.
It's no fun unless your team defeats their opponent's best players.

Bowser
10-16-2011, 07:52 PM

Hahahaha!! You funny! Everyone in family funny?

RedNeckRaider
10-16-2011, 07:52 PM
I am not complaining because we are winning but, everytime Campbell gets sacked or hit he looks hurt.... I think they are going to groom this Pryor kid for the job next year.

He has thrown ints fumbled for no reason and taken sacks that could have been avoided so far. The clowns on here talking trash that Boller is so much worse that we are doomed are the same clowns that have said he is the worst qb in the west before the injury~

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 07:57 PM
He has thrown ints fumbled for no reason and taken sacks that could have been avoided so far. The clowns on here talking trash that Boller is so much worse that we are doomed are the same clowns that have said he is the worst qb in the west before the injury~

Funny part is we could probably beat them this year with Jameatloaf at QB ROFL

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Funny part is we could probably beat them this year with Jameatloaf at QB ROFLKeep talking shit...

notorious
10-16-2011, 07:59 PM

I want Denver and the Raiders to be at the top of their game if the Chiefs win a Superbowl. It would just make it that much more exciting.

Fat chance.

dirk digler
10-16-2011, 08:00 PM

I have watched a lot of Raiders games this year and I have thought Campbell has played pretty well overall.

Boller is horrible though

SnakeXJones
10-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Funny part is we could probably beat them this year with Jameatloaf at QB ROFL... and guess what Al is dead :evil:

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Might as well gear up for an ill-fated playoff run.

3rd&48ers
10-16-2011, 08:03 PM
... and guess what Al is dead :evil:

Yup, all people have to die eventually...

SnakeXJones
10-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Yup, all people have to die eventually... Zombies not included

Gadzooks
10-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Campbell's played as well if not better than Rivers up to this point.
This is a terrible blow to the Raiders.

Count Zarth
10-16-2011, 08:09 PM

LMAO

Tebow + Boller = 4 wins + 2 wins + wins over San Diego, Miami + 1 win over Steeler, Bears or Jets = 9-7 AND WILDCARD SHITFEST BROS

TheGuardian
10-16-2011, 08:41 PM
hhahahahaahhaah

Fuck Jason Campbell!

Ugly Duck
10-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Campbell was Captain dink and dunk anyway.

Wrong. Not this year. JC was #2 in through-the-air distance until today. ESPN: Campbell airing it out: Davis, one of the kings of the down-field pass, would love this statistic. Oakland quarterback Jason Campbell is second in the NFL in passing in the air, according to ESPN Stats & Information. His passes are averaging 9.8 yards in the air. He trails only the Giants’ Eli Manning is averaging 9.9 yards in the air per toss. Just air it out, baby.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/tag/_/name/jason-campbell

Planeteers are also wrong about losing Campbell being not so much of a problem for Oaktown. Our season is ****ed. We're so ****ed its really ****ed up. When I say we're ****ed, I mean we're so ****ing ****ed up that the whole year is ****ing ****ed up so ****ing bad that we couldn't be any more ****ing ****ed if we ****ing tried. Not only does Boller suck, he hasn't been close enough to the starters to smell their B.O.. Raiders have contacted David Garrard to see if he wants to try & bail us out. Oakland has suddenly become Denver... all we have on the team is Orton Boller & Terrel Tebow. ****, we are so ****ing ****ed... ****!

O.city
10-16-2011, 08:49 PM
LMAO

Tebow + Boller = 4 wins + 2 wins + wins over San Diego, Miami + 1 win over Steeler, Bears or Jets = 9-7 AND WILDCARD SHITFEST BROS

Don't think we will sweep the Donks and Faid. But the others could happen. WTF.

Count Zarth
10-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Wrong. Not this year. JC was #2 in through-the-air distance until today. ESPN: Campbell airing it out: Davis, one of the kings of the down-field pass, would love this statistic. Oakland quarterback Jason Campbell is second in the NFL in passing in the air, according to ESPN Stats & Information. His passes are averaging 9.8 yards in the air. He trails only the Giants’ Eli Manning is averaging 9.9 yards in the air per toss. Just air it out, baby.

Planeteers are also wrong about losing Campbell being not so much of a problem for Oaktown. Our season is ****ed. We're so ****ed its really ****ed up. When I say we're ****ed, I mean we're so ****ing ****ed up that the whole year is ****ing ****ed up so ****ing bad that we couldn't be any more ****ing ****ed if we ****ing tried. Not only does Boller suck, he hasn't been close enough to the starters to smell their B.O.. Raiders have contacted David Garrard to see if he wants to try & bail us out. Oakland has suddenly become Denver... all we have on the team is Orton Boller & Terrel Tebow. ****, we are so ****ing ****ed... ****!

Eat shit.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Another nail on the SFL cross

BryanBusby
10-16-2011, 09:09 PM

The SFL dream completely died when they came back to win in Indy.

ChiefsCountry
10-16-2011, 09:11 PM

Maybe Seymour can Joe Thesiman Cassel for us.

O.city
10-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Maybe Seymour can Joe Thesiman Cassel for us.

Nice.

Psyko Tek
10-16-2011, 11:15 PM

so a raiders fan can't type "fuck"
is that illegal censorship from institutional computers?

Chocolate Hog
10-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Chargers:
@Nyj
@KC
Green Bay
Oakland

Were back in it with a win next week.

KCrockaholic
10-17-2011, 12:00 AM
Chargers:
@Nyj
@KC
Green Bay
Oakland

Were back in it with a win next week.

Kinda sad to think that....

And we have a solid chance to go 6-3 if we can get through these next 2 weeks with a win.

Warrior5
10-17-2011, 03:10 AM
Zombies not included

...and that hell-hole Coliseum will be full of them.

BryanBusby
10-17-2011, 03:43 AM
I'm sure Jeff George is still looking for work.

Von Dumbass
10-17-2011, 05:47 AM
Chiefs will pick at #5 now and will miss all of the QB's. Three more years of Casshole?

-King-
10-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Chiefs will pick at #5 now and will miss all of the QB's. Three more years of Casshole?

All the qbs will go in the top 5? ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Yall could probably trade for Orton

durtyrute
10-17-2011, 07:10 AM
They don't need Campbell to beat us.

notorious
10-17-2011, 07:11 AM
I don't know why the fuck you guys are counting this as an automatic win.

-King-
10-17-2011, 07:13 AM

Me neither. As long as they have Mcfadden, they still have a good chance of winning
Posted via Mobile Device

durtyrute
10-17-2011, 07:14 AM

I'm not sure either, he doesn't play defense nor is he one of their running backs. Those are the areas that we will have a problem with not their qb.

notorious
10-17-2011, 07:16 AM
We got beat by JaMarcus after dominating a game, so the Raiders don't even need a QB on the roster to win.

MahiMike
10-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Everybody's cheating in the SFL campaign. Not fair!

Von Dumbass
10-17-2011, 07:30 AM
All the qbs will go in the top 5? ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

All the ones that count anyways.

KC-TBB
10-17-2011, 07:30 AM
crap, there goes A. Luck...

Ugly Duck
10-17-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm not sure either, he doesn't play defense nor is he one of their running backs. Those are the areas that we will have a problem with not their qb.

Campbell is 7-0 against the AFCW. Other Raider QBs.... not so much. Campbell manages the offense in a rather pedestrian manner, but at least makes few mistakes. Other Raider QBs.... not so much.

TEX
10-17-2011, 07:49 AM
We got beat by JaMarcus after dominating a game, so the Raiders don't even need a QB on the roster to win.

This. When playing KC, thier QB is not "that" important. All QB X, Y, or Z has to do is hand the ball off and / or throw it in the vicinity of the Safties. ..

Ugly Duck
10-17-2011, 07:55 AM
This. When playing KC, thier QB is not "that" important. All QB X, Y, or Z has to do is hand the ball off and / or throw it in the vicinity of the Safties. ..

ESPN John Clayton: Though it was a great victory for the Oakland Raiders (24-17 over the Browns), the loss of quarterback Jason Campbell with a broken collarbone could slow down their playoff run. Campbell is expected to miss the rest of the season. Kyle Boller assumes the Raiders' starting job, but the team might have to make a move. Hue Jackson's coaching may be good enough to get Oakland to beat the Kansas City Chiefs at home next week, but the drop-off from Campbell to Boller could be dramatic.

TEX
10-17-2011, 07:57 AM
ESPN John Clayton: Though it was a great victory for the Oakland Raiders (24-17 over the Browns), the loss of quarterback Jason Campbell with a broken collarbone could slow down their playoff run. Campbell is expected to miss the rest of the season. Kyle Boller assumes the Raiders' starting job, but the team might have to make a move. Hue Jackson's coaching may be good enough to get Oakland to beat the Kansas City Chiefs at home next week, but the drop-off from Campbell to Boller could be dramatic.

You're forgetting they're playing the Chiefs and the Chiefs make most EVERY SCRUB QB look great! What happens afterwards might be an issue, but not when playing KC. Watch...

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-17-2011, 08:12 AM

Huh? That dream died a couple weeks ago. It may have risen again only to be dead and buried in Indy.

lcarus
10-17-2011, 08:16 AM
If they were smart they'd pick up Garrard. That is, if he's still available. Haven't heard but I'm not sure.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-17-2011, 08:18 AM
You're forgetting they're playing the Chiefs and the Chiefs make most EVERY SCRUB QB look great! What happens afterwards might be an issue, but not when playing KC. Watch...

Soft zone is a back up QB's best friend.

Radar Chief
10-17-2011, 08:32 AM
If they were smart they'd pick up Garrard. That is, if he's still available. Haven't heard but I'm not sure.

My understanding of the Garrard issue is that he has been contacted before but “expressed no desire to play football this season”, which probably had something to do with his sudden release.

Huffman83
10-17-2011, 08:42 AM
My understanding of the Garrard issue is that he has been contacted before but “expressed no desire to play football this season”, which probably had something to do with his sudden release.

It's not like Oak has never had an unmotivated QB starting for them.

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Call me an idiot but I would take Kyle Orton as the QB for the Raiders right now.

TEX
10-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Call me an idiot but I would take Kyle Orton as the QB for the Raiders right now.

That's not idiotic at all. He's better than what ya got and better then Campbell for that matter.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Brodie Croyle would look good in Silver and Black.

TEX
10-17-2011, 09:24 AM

THIS!
Oh, "The Horror" of him getting his first win against the Chiefs. I'd just laugh forever...

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 09:26 AM
I don't think they are looking for a young guy I think they already have their QBOTF who just got activated today.

MahiMike
10-17-2011, 09:33 AM

This makes the most sense to me too. Either Garrard or Orton.

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 09:35 AM
If they pick Josh up again that means Boller will be the QB
http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=747630-raiders-contact-josh-mccown
If they get Garrard he will probably sit until Boller stumbles.
http://www.raiderfans.org/oakland-raiders-news/4198-raiders-%7C-contact-david-garrard.html

SenselessChiefsFan
10-17-2011, 09:36 AM
I don't think they are looking for a young guy I think they already have their QBOTF who just got activated today.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I don't think Pryor will be a special QB... but, time will tell.

I am actually a little more worried about Boller than Campbell. Boller will be very motivated for this game. The Chiefs have no tape of him in the Raiders system other than last week and the preseason.

Boller is trying to get a starting job and will take the rest of this season very seriously to showcase his talents for potential offseason suitors.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-17-2011, 09:38 AM

I still think Croyle has a heck of an arm. I think he could do some damage with a decent line. I think he is a better option than Boller.

Dragonocho
10-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Boller is trying to get a starting job and will take the rest of this season very seriously to showcase his talents for potential offseason suitors.

Same reason Cassel will be taking the rest of this season seriously?

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 09:39 AM
It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I don't think Pryor will be a special QB... but, time will tell.

I am actually a little more worried about Boller than Campbell. Boller will be very motivated for this game. The Chiefs have no tape of him in the Raiders system other than last week and the preseason.

I don't know if this is coach speak or confidence speak and I am not trying to be a homer but in the presser last night Boller said he only gets about 2% of the snaps in practice and feels he will do much better after a week of practice....Hue basically said the same so we will see.

RedNeckRaider
10-17-2011, 09:43 AM

I could not disagree more. He is nothing more than a game manager. He has a slow release, below average mobility. He has made mistakes at bad times and has done nothing this season to show he will be anything more than a game manager. Oakland is built on running the ball, and special teams. The passing game depends on the ground game. The only concern I have is depth and they will need to bring in a vet. This gloom and doom reporting makes good TV but the reality is they did not lose Peyton Manning, they lost Jason Campbell. I am pretty sure that Boller is capable of playing at least at the same level as Campbell~

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 09:46 AM
I could not disagree more. He is nothing more than a game manager. He has a slow release, below average mobility. He has made mistakes at bad times and has done nothing this season to show he will be anything more than a game manager. Oakland is built on running the ball, and special teams. The passing game depends on the ground game. The only concern I have is depth and they will need to bring in a vet. This gloom and doom reporting makes good TV but the reality is they did not lose Peyton Manning, they lost Jason Campbell. I am pretty sure that Boller is capable of playing at least at the same level as Campbell~

I agree with you... I like JC and he had flashes but he is not the QBOTF for this team.

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 09:48 AM
just read Brandon Lloyd to the Rams

Detoxing
10-17-2011, 09:48 AM

I agree. Losing Campbell shouldn't be an issue moving forward. I am sure Boller can manage 180 yards a game.

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Broncos willing to deal Orton to rival Raiders

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-broncos-willing-to-deal-orton-to-rival-raiders-20111017,0,5134257.story

Detoxing
10-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Broncos willing to deal Orton to rival Raiders

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/chi-broncos-willing-to-deal-orton-to-rival-raiders-20111017,0,5134257.story

I fucking hate the Broncos now more than ever. Fucking bastards are going all out S4L. Fuck the Colts too.

Sofa King
10-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Interesting....

SenselessChiefsFan
10-17-2011, 09:55 AM
I ****ing hate the Broncos now more than ever. ****ing bastards are going all out S4L. **** the Colts too.

I think it will come down to Colts or Phins.

Coogs
10-17-2011, 10:09 AM

I put this in another thread, but I would think Carson Palmer would be worth a phone call as well.

Ugly Duck
10-17-2011, 10:28 AM
I am actually a little more worried about Boller than Campbell.

Name change....

FringeNC
10-17-2011, 10:34 AM

Boller has a career 70 QB rating. No team would even consider making him a starter. Imagine the reaction of the fan base if a franchised signed Boller to be their starter. Zero ticket sales. Boller is significantly worse than Campbell, but occasionally guys with a lifetime 70 rating put up a good game, so who knows...but... vegas line is Raiders -3.5, and I'm sure it would have been at least -6 with Campbell.

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 10:41 AM
Boller has a career 70 QB rating. No team would even consider making him a starter. Imagine the reaction of the fan base if a franchised signed Boller to be their starter. Zero ticket sales. Boller is significantly worse than Campbell, but occasionally guys with a lifetime 70 rating put up a good game, so who knows...but... vegas line is Raiders -3.5, and I'm sure it would have been at least -6 with Campbell.
:thumb::thumb:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4042/capturevkw.png

DBOSHO
10-17-2011, 10:55 AM
Raider fans making fun of chiefs fans is comical to me

50% of the population in Oakland probably doesnt have a high school diploma and im sure more than that have a felony on their record.

Ugly Duck
10-17-2011, 11:04 AM
im sure that (more than 50% of the population in Oakland) have a felony on their record.

This type of "certainty" reminds me of the Al Franken quote: “Limbaugh listeners thought they were the best informed, and yet were the least informed. But why would people so woefully lacking in the basic facts on an issue think they were the best informed? Social scientists call the phenomenon “pseudo-certainty.” I call it “being a fucking moron.”

KCChiefsFan88
10-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Raiders don't need a QB to beat the Chiefs.

They can win by running it down the Chiefs' throats and molesting Cassel like they did last year in KC.

TEX
10-17-2011, 11:12 AM
This type of "certainty" reminds me of the Al Franken quote: “Limbaugh listeners thought they were the best informed, and yet were the least informed. But why would people so woefully lacking in the basic facts on an issue think they were the best informed? Social scientists call the phenomenon “pseudo-certainty.” I call it “being a ****ing moron.”

And Al Franken certainly knows a thing or two about being a ****ing moron...

SenselessChiefsFan
10-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Name change....

Backup QB's ofter make a splash for a few weeks as defenses don't know their tendancies.

Plus, imagine if you were Boller....... from first round pick to backup. Probably gives you a little motivation, don't ya think?

Boller had talent enough to be a first round pick.

We shall see.

Obviously, I hope you are right. I hope he is no threat at all.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-17-2011, 11:53 AM

If Boller puts together 8 good games, he will get a chance to be a starter.

And, whether he does or doesn't......don't you think Boller believes that he will.... IF he does well?

FringeNC
10-17-2011, 12:01 PM
This type of "certainty" reminds me of the Al Franken quote: “Limbaugh listeners thought they were the best informed, and yet were the least informed. But why would people so woefully lacking in the basic facts on an issue think they were the best informed? Social scientists call the phenomenon “pseudo-certainty.” I call it “being a ****ing moron.”

I wonder what percent of felons are Raider fans though?

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 12:04 PM
I wonder what percent of felons are Raider fans though? I wonder what % of Meth users live in KC

Okie_Apparition
10-17-2011, 12:16 PM
As long as an earthquake doesn't interrupt the half time adjustments, we have a chance

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 12:18 PM
As long as an earthquake doesn't interrupt the half time adjustments, we have a chance

Hell if we had Tom Brady as our QB you will have a chance.... These are rivalries and the only thing I guarantee is fights.

Bacillus Anthracis
10-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Backup QB's ofter make a splash for a few weeks as defenses don't know their tendancies.

Plus, imagine if you were Boller....... from first round pick to backup. Probably gives you a little motivation, don't ya think?

Boller had talent enough to be a first round pick.

We shall see.

Obviously, I hope you are right. I hope he is no threat at all.

Boller will be okay. And that's about it. He'll be okay. At home against KC and Denver, he can pull it off. After that we're f*cked.

People want to belittle Campbell as just a Game Manager as if it's something that anyone can do. Look around the league and at your own quarterback; apparently it's a pretty difficult thing to do. Having command of the offense and being able to recognize defenses and make adjustments to them at the LOS is without a doubt one of the most important skills a qb has to have.

Is Campbell a great quarterback? No. But he gets the job done. And again, most quarterbacks don't.

Boller sucks. For sure. But he does know the offense and if anyone can successfully cover up Boller's weaknesses, Hue Jackson can.

As far as acquiring someone goes, meh. Garrard's a clown who thinks he's a starting qb despite the fact no one would sign him to that position. Carson Palmer isn't going anywhere; and anyone who's talking about Terrelle Pryor playing this season is a f'ing retard.

tooge
10-17-2011, 01:11 PM
If I'm the Raiders, I'm making an offer to Minn. right now for McNabb. Raiders actually have a good team right now, and it seems as though Minn is probably going to be making the move to C. Ponder since he played fairly well last night. Boller sucks, and for the Raiders to be in the hunt for the first time in soooo long, they are screwing themselves if they stick with him.

Braincase
10-17-2011, 03:03 PM
There are plenty of free agent opportunities.

Chocolate Hog
10-17-2011, 03:19 PM
I wonder what % of Meth users live in KC

About the same % that came inside your mom.

RAIDER951
10-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Boller sucks! I was at the game with my son and when he came in I said "watch, this guy sucks". Couple of drives later my son says "wow, he does suck". Obviously the coaching staff knows he sucks too since they've broken out the White Pages trying to find anyone with QB experience.

3rd&48ers
10-17-2011, 05:26 PM
How much?

RedNeckRaider
10-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Boller sucks! I was at the game with my son and when he came in I said "watch, this guy sucks". Couple of drives later my son says "wow, he does suck". Obviously the coaching staff knows he sucks too since they've broken out the White Pages trying to find anyone with QB experience.

So does Campbell and he has nothing to do with the turn around less not sucking as bad as Russell. Boller will be a game manager just like Campbell~

Pawnmower
10-17-2011, 05:38 PM
THIS!
Oh, "The Horror" of him getting his first win against the Chiefs. I'd just laugh forever...

I would jump off of the Richmond Bridge

Count Zarth
10-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Meanwhile, in Louisiana.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/brettfavre101410.jpg

CoMoChief
10-17-2011, 06:06 PM
The stars are aligning guys.......

FUCK YEAH 8-8!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoMoChief
10-17-2011, 06:07 PM

Jamarcus has to be weighing near 350 lbs by now.

He's making Jared Lorezen look like Jared the Subway Guy

whoman69
10-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Raider's fans are assuming that the Chiefs can't stop McFadden. Our defense is tied into our offense. If the offense shows up, the defense does too. We stopped Peterson, we can stop McFadden.

Boller vs Check Down. If Check Down can do something we force Boller to be more than a game manager. If Check Down does the disappearing act its going to be a long day.