PDA

View Full Version : Life Chinese girl (2) run over multiple times, nobody stops to help.

Buck
10-18-2011, 05:43 AM
Supposedly she died today. This happened a few days ago.

This video is really heart breaking. Like, really, really heartbreaking. Don't watch if you're faint of heart or don't want to cry.

Holy shit.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/UqVYUzHc5L8

*Edit: Unembeded the video. You have to click the link if you want to see it. It's not gory at all, but its completely fucked up.

Buck
10-18-2011, 05:44 AM
Supposedly 19 people ignored her after she was initially hit. I feel bad that I even watched this. Maybe you shouldn't.

threebag02
10-18-2011, 05:50 AM
DO NOT FUCKING WATCH AT ALL

blaise
10-18-2011, 05:53 AM
I don't get why videos of human beings getting killed or dying get posted here.

bricks
10-18-2011, 06:04 AM
I won't watch it.

Thats pretty disturbing. They shouldn't post videos like that on youtube.

KCUnited
10-18-2011, 06:18 AM
Wake up.

Weigh self.

Pour coffee.

Watch baby get run over multiple times while lying in it's own splatter.

Poop.

Shower.

Living the life of a Planeteer.

bevischief
10-18-2011, 06:28 AM
no thanks.

BoneKrusher
10-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Supposedly 19 people ignored her after she was initially hit. I feel bad that I even watched this. Maybe you shouldn't.

i didn't watch the video, i got emotional just reading the post.
man o man.

Bane
10-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Yeah I feel ****ing terrible for just watching it.:sulk:

Silock
10-18-2011, 06:56 AM
I just don't get it. Even if you don't like kids, why don't you TELL somebody? WTF?

InChiefsHell
10-18-2011, 07:08 AM
Where did this happen? I'm not watching the vid...

SenselessChiefsFan
10-18-2011, 07:10 AM
I thought you were joking.

It is so disturbing.

kcpasco
10-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Ugh, I just had to give into my curiosity. That is fucked up.

The drivers and those people who just walked by are the lowest form of scum.

Dicky McElephant
10-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Fuck China.

suds79
10-18-2011, 07:58 AM
I don't get why videos of human beings getting killed or dying get posted here.

This.

Hey everybody I've got a child abuse case I'm just dying to share with you all. :shake:

Not watching it.

dannybcaitlyn
10-18-2011, 08:06 AM
This is one reason why we should worry about china. The country is getting more powerful and they have obviously have little respect for life.

Dave Lane
10-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Ok 5 seconds of that was enough do not watch...

allen_kcCard
10-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Holy shit, I just realized what the (2) in the subject meant. Yeah, not watching it.

InChiefsHell
10-18-2011, 08:58 AM
**** China.

They do not care about life over there. I won't watch the vid, but I'm not surprised.

Msmith
10-18-2011, 09:07 AM
It is called "bystander apathy".

1. The parents, who operated a booth shop nearby, obviously let the kid slip out of their vision.

2. The driver of the first van hit and ran over the girl claimed that he didn't turn on the headlight and he was on the cell phone talking. He felt the van hit something but he thought it was just stuff under the wheels. He proceeded to run over the "stuff" without stopping.

3. The second van ran over the girl's legs section. The driver should see that.

4. For seven minutes, 18 people drove/walked by clearly saw the little girl in blood, crying and struggling. They did what Jesus' parable describes about the priest and the the Levi did, just kept on walking.

5. There are shops on both sides of the street. There are shop owners and bystanders. None offered help or even called 110 (the equivalent of 911).

6. Until an old lady who is a scavenger stopped and pulled the dying girl to one side, no one gave a hoot.

The accident invokes outcries across the nation. People condemned such apathy could exist in a prosperous country rich with tradition of Confucianism. However, there were several high profile cases in recent years that good-hearted Samaritans being sued by the families of the injured persons claiming that they were the perpetrators in causing the injuries.

Before we all jump into condemning the Chinese, not too long ago there was a case in New York that a man lying on a sidewalk injured from attack by muggers. Over an hour, there were people walked by, (some even took the pictures in their cellphone) and no one called the ambulance. The man died on the street.

Cave Johnson
10-18-2011, 09:11 AM
This is hardly limited to the Chinese.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

Demonpenz
10-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Stupid person with a cell phone bout ran me off the road today.

chiefzilla1501
10-18-2011, 09:35 AM

Yup. Thanks for posting. It's a crazy bit of human psychology but this is regarded as one of yhe classic examples. if this happened in america, most likely the same thing would happen. Scary but its been proven by research to he true.

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Stupid person with a cell phone bout ran me off the road today.

Sorry brah. I was ordering my pizza.

Gonzo
10-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Someone posted a gif of this in my gif thread. Needless to say, I was not impressed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King
10-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Someone posted a gif of this in my gif thread. Needless to say, I was not impressed.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's pretty fucking sickening. How can those drivers not see the kid, let alone keep driving over her.

TheGuardian
10-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Will not fucking watch.

Jack
10-18-2011, 10:08 AM
This has no place on a sports board or any internet location for that matter.

Having seen death first hand in a war long ago, the look/puke mentality still remains an unsolved mystery. But those who would offer this and most likely having never seen such an experience first hand defies moral logic.

This seems to be the direction this board has taken since the beginning. Once in a while there may be a football topic popup but overshadowed by topics of so little value. But this goes far beyond reason.

The person who posted this must be proud. . .

thebrad84
10-18-2011, 10:10 AM
While it's incomprehensible to watch those bystanders not do anything, no one was going to be able to do a bit of good for that poor little girl after she was crushed by that van the way she was.. Worst part of that video is seeing the mother find her child like that..look of pure horror on her face.

Lumpy
10-18-2011, 10:16 AM
The story was enough, Buck. There was no reason to post a link to the video. Having a toddler myself, I couldn't bear to watch that shit. Hell, just reading about it made me feel horrible.

hometeam
10-18-2011, 10:21 AM
its completely fucked up. What the fuck, really, just what the fuck!

Otter
10-18-2011, 10:32 AM

It's largely a product of apathy and disconnect of being surrounded by a million strangers everyday that you don't make eye contact with, say so much as 'hello' to and have no connection.

This wouldn't have happened in a small town. People aren't meant to be packed together like sardines. I don't know how but it fucks with their psyche.

As far as the Chinese, if you don't think their wired a little different when it comes to empathy for other life take a walk in Chinatown and see how those guys handle their 'food' and get back to me.

BIG_DADDY
10-18-2011, 10:38 AM
It is called "bystander apathy".

1. The parents, who operated a booth shop nearby, obviously let the kid slip out of their vision.

2. The driver of the first van hit and ran over the girl claimed that he didn't turn on the headlight and he was on the cell phone talking. He felt the van hit something but he thought it was just stuff under the wheels. He proceeded to run over the "stuff" without stopping.

3. The second van ran over the girl's legs section. The driver should see that.

4. For seven minutes, 18 people drove/walked by clearly saw the little girl in blood, crying and struggling. They did what Jesus' parable describes about the priest and the the Levi did, just kept on walking.

5. There are shops on both sides of the street. There are shop owners and bystanders. None offered help or even called 110 (the equivalent of 911).

6. Until an old lady who is a scavenger stopped and pulled the dying girl to one side, no one gave a hoot.

The accident invokes outcries across the nation. People condemned such apathy could exist in a prosperous country rich with tradition of Confucianism. However, there were several high profile cases in recent years that good-hearted Samaritans being sued by the families of the injured persons claiming that they were the perpetrators in causing the injuries.

Before we all jump into condemning the Chinese, not too long ago there was a case in New York that a man lying on a sidewalk injured from attack by muggers. Over an hour, there were people walked by, (some even took the pictures in their cellphone) and no one called the ambulance. The man died on the street.

I posted a video on here a few years ago of a local motorcycle accident in downtown SF. The guy is laying in the street all fucked up and people just kept walking around him. Amazing, that being said the Chinese are a special group. Tons of them out here and I have yet to see one of them go out of their way to even be courteous, forget about them coming to anyone's rescue.

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Chinese = The Borg

Otter
10-18-2011, 10:41 AM
I watched the first 3 seconds and seen the truck coming and turned it off. Don't need to watch it happen.

talastan
10-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Not watching.....I just picture my kids in place of some of these stories and almost throw up in disgust. The fact someone would put this on YouTube is just sick.

gblowfish
10-18-2011, 11:28 AM
The value of human life isn't a big deal in China, especially if its a girl. That's why multi-national corporations build everything there. People are expendable in that culture.

frankotank
10-18-2011, 11:32 AM
I didn't watch it. years ago I saw a beheading video and I wish I could unsee it. it was linked thru a news story about an American hostage and viola, it's streaming right in front of your eyes. I regret regret regret ever seeing that. my own fault. I had time to turn away. stupid.

aturnis
10-18-2011, 11:40 AM
It's not like it's on Youtube for the fun of it. I think they're trying to draw awareness to just how fucked up they as a nation really are. Trying to disgust themselves into decency?

That said, no doubt in my mind that the second van saw her...

If this were my son who just turned one on Saturday, there would be a rash of murders in the area.

Pitt Gorilla
10-18-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure anything could make me angrier. What a bunch of horrible, useless people.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-18-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm not taking the stance that this excusses the behavior displayed by the people who ignored the girl... but in the storys at the below links they touch on the fact that the Chinese are often fearfull of repurcusions by the government when trying to be a good samaritan. Apparently many times the good samaritan becomes liable to at least enough of a degree that they have large fines levied against them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8833993/Chinese-toddler-run-over-and-ignored-to-remain-in-vegetative-state.html

The public discussion reached even the pages of People's Daily, the mouthpiece of China's ruling Communist Party that usually remains aloof from such mass debates when they erupt on China's vibrant internet discussion boards.

"Although saving people constantly brings 'trouble,' nonetheless

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050438/Yue-Yue-critically-ill-run-twice-ignored-18-people.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Many people in China are hesitant to help people who appear to be in distress over fears they will be blamed.
High-profile law suits have ended with good Samaritans ordered to pay hefty fines to individuals they sought to help.

Brock
10-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Every time I've been to China, I'm more disgusted by that country and its people than I was before. Truly disgusting, rude, uncivilized people. Dirty, nasty, unhygienic. The worst, absolute worst, Asian country I've ever been to, and I've been to most of them.

4th and Long
10-18-2011, 01:27 PM
The story was enough, Buck. There was no reason to post a link to the video. Having a toddler myself, I couldn't bear to watch that shit. Hell, just reading about it made me feel horrible.
This. I'm still trying to figure out why this waste of skin still has posting privileges.

lcarus
10-18-2011, 01:31 PM
I lose faith in humanity more and more each passing day.

Pants
10-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Every time I've been to China, I'm more disgusted by that country and its people than I was before. Truly disgusting, rude, uncivilized people. Dirty, nasty, unhygienic. The worst, absolute worst, Asian country I've ever been to, and I've been to most of them.

So the complete opposite of Japan?

WV
10-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Not cool at all. The part about her being 2 years old should be a little clearer.

Epic Fail 007
10-18-2011, 01:43 PM
just fucked up ,all those people should be shot!

Epic Fail 007
10-18-2011, 01:44 PM
vid made me cry

InChiefsHell
10-18-2011, 01:48 PM

I have a friend whom I respect very much who has had to go to China a couple of times this last year. He said the city he stayed in (name escapes me) was the cleanest city he'd ever seen, and that since everyone there has to have a job, they have people who do nothing but walk around the hotel and pick up the tiniest pieces of lint off the carpet, or there was a dude standing outside the elevator to push the up or down button. Said everyone there was squeaky clean and super nice. I'm sure it was a tourist trap thing, but he was really shocked at all that.

Earthling
10-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Persons that won't stop or go out of their way to help a child should burn in hell.

suzzer99
10-18-2011, 01:58 PM
China is like the US - it has good, bad and ugly - just in different manifestations.

I will never watch that video but it's still making me cry to think about nonetheless. I have to just hope that because it's reached the nation's consciousness, the same thing might not happen next time. They obviously need to pass some kind of good samaritan legislation that indemnifies people who honestly try to help, and make a big deal promoting it.

Brock
10-18-2011, 02:05 PM
I have a friend whom I respect very much who has had to go to China a couple of times this last year. He said the city he stayed in (name escapes me) was the cleanest city he'd ever seen, and that since everyone there has to have a job, they have people who do nothing but walk around the hotel and pick up the tiniest pieces of lint off the carpet, or there was a dude standing outside the elevator to push the up or down button. Said everyone there was squeaky clean and super nice. I'm sure it was a tourist trap thing, but he was really shocked at all that.

China is the only country I've been to where I saw women blowing snot rockets onto the sidewalk. That was one of the least offensive things I saw.

Saulbadguy
10-18-2011, 02:09 PM
This. I'm still trying to figure out why this waste of skin still has posting privileges.

:rolleyes:

listopencil
10-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Fuck that, no way I am clicking on that link.

InChiefsHell
10-18-2011, 02:23 PM
China is the only country I've been to where I saw women blowing snot rockets onto the sidewalk. That was one of the least offensive things I saw.
Yuck. OK. Gotcha.

Dicky McElephant
10-18-2011, 02:52 PM

Oh shut the fuck up and get over it. He didn't make anybody watch it.

Buck
10-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Wow I've received some not so kind words over this. If you don't want to watch the video, don't click the link.

teedubya
10-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Holy fucking shit. China really must hate baby girls. This is sad as shit.

teedubya
10-18-2011, 02:59 PM
I wonder where this kid's parents were?

chiefzilla1501
10-18-2011, 04:14 PM
It's already been discussed that this is human nature, not china specific. It's psychologically proven with tons of research. Look up "bystander effect". Trying to suggest that this doesnt happen In America all the time is insane. People are publicly abused all the time and nobody says a word.

vailpass
10-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Does that come with noodles?

allen_kcCard
10-18-2011, 04:19 PM
China, US, Russia, or Wonderland.

Fuck every single one of those people that saw a child in need of help, already dead, dying, or otherwise. I hope that when their time comes someone standing at the gates of heaven shows them this video and asks them if they have any regrets.

Lumpy
10-18-2011, 04:27 PM

Um, I wasn't trying to be harsh towards Buck w/ my post. I just didn't feel that the vid was necessary.

Baconeater
10-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Eh, I watched it, and yeah, it's pretty disturbing. Screw you Buck.

vailpass
10-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Why you mad at Buck round eye? He warn you many time. You no rikey you no rooky.

talastan
10-18-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm not mad at Buck; sorry if it came across that way. I just think the person who decided to upload this crap should be beaten personally.

vailpass
10-18-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm not mad at Buck; sorry if it came across that way. I just think the person who decided to upload this crap should be beaten personally.

Beaten til they frat rike pancake? You no nice.

Chiefaholic
10-18-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm not about to click the link, because I don't want that memory in my head. But, it sickens me that a human being can just ignore the cries of another human, much less a toddler. And for those of you who actually clicked the link, was the video recorded by a street cam or some sick SOB with a cell phone.

Buck
10-18-2011, 05:08 PM
I'm not about to click the link, because I don't want that memory in my head. But, it sickens me that a human being can just ignore the cries of another human, much less a toddler. And for those of you who actually clicked the link, was the video recorded by a street cam or some sick SOB with a cell phone.

Security Camera.

LiveSteam
10-18-2011, 05:16 PM
I couldn't handle Pet cemetery, & walked out after the toddler was run over.

Braincase
10-18-2011, 07:45 PM
There are some videos I'm glad I've never seen. I'll add this one to that list.

crispystl420
10-18-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm not sure anything could make me angrier. What a bunch of horrible, useless people.

Seriously, and before you know it we will be fighting them to the death to sustain our own country. Scary shit there my friend.

crispystl420
10-18-2011, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes:

Why should he lose his posting privileges? The world needs to be aware of shit like this.

ChiTown
10-18-2011, 08:15 PM

I've been witness to this sort of thing in other Asian countries. I was in a taxi going from the Hanoi Airport to my hotel. A bike rider would not pull over for a my taxi driver, so he ran into the back of him and pushed him over a cliff. There is NO way that guy survived the fall. I was horrified, appalled and flat out pissed. I wanted to beat the living crap out of this guy,but my business partner talked me down from the ledge. He was a local, and said, "this sort of thing just happens, and I should just let it go...". Completely fucked up.

By the way, I won't watch any video of any child being harmed like that. It's flat out wrong to, IMO, even post a link to that sort of shit.

Chiefnj2
10-18-2011, 08:27 PM
It's already been discussed that this is human nature, not china specific. It's psychologically proven with tons of research. Look up "bystander effect". Trying to suggest that this doesnt happen In America all the time is insane. People are publicly abused all the time and nobody says a word.

Bull. If a girl walked in front of a car in a parking lot in the United States, people would be screaming for the car to stop and would run over to try to help or call 911.

Bwana
10-18-2011, 08:29 PM
That's one fucked up video.

Frazod
10-18-2011, 08:33 PM
I've been witness to this sort of thing in other Asian countries. I was in a taxi going from the Hanoi Airport to my hotel. A bike rider would not pull over for a my taxi driver, so he ran into the back of him and pushed him over a cliff. There is NO way that guy survived the fall. I was horrified, appalled and flat out pissed. I wanted to beat the living crap out of this guy,but my business partner talked me down from the ledge. He was a local, and said, "this sort of thing just happens, and I should just let it go...". Completely fucked up.

My first thought was "well, the sonofabitch should have moved."

I guess I've spent too long in Chicago.

Bump
10-18-2011, 08:35 PM
newsflash: humans are evil. If this sort of thing were to happen in certain areas of this country, the same thing would happen.

Deberg_1990
10-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Maybe this was a Chinese birth control method?

Setsuna
10-18-2011, 09:10 PM
The fact is these people have an over population problem.

Brock
10-18-2011, 09:13 PM
newsflash: humans are evil. If this sort of thing were to happen in certain areas of this country, the same thing would happen.

Which areas are those?

Chocolate Hog
10-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Which areas are those?

New Yawk

Lumpy
10-18-2011, 10:03 PM
My first thought was "well, the sonofabitch should have moved."

I guess I've spent too long in Chicago.

That's no crap about Chicago. Gonzo and I were on our way to the airport and a homeless chick, (at least we think it was a chick), walked right out in front of the vehicle. She/he/it just gave us a look and kept walking. Our driver was cool though and didn't make a peep about it.

Brock
10-18-2011, 10:22 PM
New Yawk

I doubt it.

crazycoffey
10-18-2011, 10:47 PM
I doubt it.

You're an idiot, it has happened. I saw it on Seinfeld.

crazycoffey
10-18-2011, 10:50 PM
I doubt it.

By the way if you're not trolling for responses than you really are an idiot, there was an example already posted in this thread. I'll give you a hint similar to Gitty Kenovese

Brock
10-18-2011, 10:51 PM
By the way if you're not trolling for responses than you really are an idiot, there was an example already posted in this thread. I'll give you a hint similar to Gitty Kenovese

If I haven't made myself clear, I have no interest in interacting with a dumb piece of white trash shit like you. Thanks, and have a great day! :thumb:

Dave Lane
10-18-2011, 10:52 PM
There are some videos I'm glad I've never seen. I'll add this one to that list.

Be very happy its bothered me all day and I saw like 5 seconds of it.

crazycoffey
10-18-2011, 10:55 PM
If I haven't made myself clear, I have no interest in interacting with a dumb piece of white trash shit like you. Thanks, and have a great day! :thumb:

what ever do you mean?

BIG_DADDY
10-18-2011, 11:13 PM

We certainly have our issues but if you are impying that the apathy in our own country is even close to how it is in China you are WAY off the mark.

Spott
10-18-2011, 11:14 PM
The only way I'd watch a video like that is if Cassel was the one getting run over.

GordonGekko
10-18-2011, 11:24 PM
**** China.

This.

Couldn't watch it all.

You can say what you want about Bay are Raider fans, but those f*cking Chinese, omg

GordonGekko
10-18-2011, 11:26 PM
The Chinese remind me of ants, they all look the same, there are billions of them, and if one dies, its like no one knows or cares. Hopefully I'm wrong on this, Hong Kong and Taiwan seem legit, but the rest of China I'm very unsure about.

Epic Fail 007
10-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Maybe this was a Chinese birth control method?

ur a dick!

KC Dan
10-19-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm in Dalian China currently and this is a big news story here. Lots of anger being directed at idiots ignoring the girl and commentary talking about how the fast pace of society here is making people ignore all around them. Except for themselves - just terrible. But, i will say that crossing a street or just walking around is a definite art form so you don't get hit. Imagine if you will for a moment a society of teenagers given cars, rock music and moeny all at once with no rule of law. There are really no traffic laws at all, no cops and I have never seen anyone pulled over. It's crazy

KILLER_CLOWN
10-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Didn't watch and i'm not going to, I hate censorship but this video has no place on youtube or anywhere else. It disgusts me to even read about this shit.

GordonGekko
10-19-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm in Dalian China currently and this is a big news story here. Lots of anger being directed at idiots ignoring the girl and commentary talking about how the fast pace of society here is making people ignore all around them. Except for themselves - just terrible. But, i will say that crossing a street or just walking around is a definite art form so you don't get hit. Imagine if you will for a moment a society of teenagers given cars, rock music and moeny all at once with no rule of law. There are really no traffic laws at all, no cops and I have never seen anyone pulled over. It's crazy

It was horrible that the child was hit.

But the fact that people walked by is what is astonishing. Traffic laws or lack of cops be damned.

Joe Seahawk
10-19-2011, 01:39 AM
I didn't watch it. years ago I saw a beheading video and I wish I could unsee it. it was linked thru a news story about an American hostage and viola, it's streaming right in front of your eyes. I regret regret regret ever seeing that. my own fault. I had time to turn away. stupid.

I was able to avoid clicking that link as well as 2 girls 1 cup.. I did see this F'd up disturbing video though.. Don't watch.. :shake:

griZZly64
10-19-2011, 03:25 AM
I blame the parent.

kccrow
10-19-2011, 03:37 AM
Not even sure what to say. I do know it makes me sick.

Jack
10-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Wow I've received some not so kind words over this. If you don't want to watch the video, don't click the link.

Then what was your motive in posting this. You have made some interesting threads here. This is just beyond comprehension of what value you have added to a football board.

Chiefnj2
10-19-2011, 10:53 AM
How can you say the video isn't gory when it explicitly shows a young child getting run over repeatedly from a pretty close angle?

Dicky McElephant
10-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Then what was your motive in posting this. You have made some interesting threads here. This is just beyond comprehension of what value you have added to a football board.

I don't get all of the outrage about Buck posting this.

He was posting a story about something fucked up....that just happened to have a video to go along with it. Is the video disturbing? Yeah. Did he make you watch it? No.

I've seen worse stuff than that on this board. FFS.....go into the plane crash thread and you can see a GIF of the actual plane crashing into people. I don't see any outrage over that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-19-2011, 11:09 AM
I don't get all of the outrage about Buck posting this.

He was posting a story about something ****ed up....that just happened to have a video to go along with it. Is the video disturbing? Yeah. Did he make you watch it? No.

I've seen worse stuff than that on this board. FFS.....go into the plane crash thread and you can see a GIF of the actual plane crashing into people. I don't see any outrage over that.

Not to mention he made it abundantly clear that it was disturbing and warned everyone it may not be something they want to watch.

Demonpenz
10-19-2011, 12:18 PM
can someone please post what buck says to this kind of shit? I blocked that idiot along time ago.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-19-2011, 12:31 PM
can someone please post what buck says to this kind of shit? I blocked that idiot along time ago.

OP...

Supposedly she died today. This happened a few days ago.

This video is really heart breaking. Like, really, really heartbreaking. Don't watch if you're faint of heart or don't want to cry.

Holy shit.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/UqVYUzHc5L8

*Edit: Unembeded the video. You have to click the link if you want to see it. It's not gory at all, but its completely ****ed up.

QuikSsurfer
10-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Saw this video a few days ago -- I wouldn't watch it again.

Research the Peng Yu incident for a little understanding -- though I don't agree with it.

rico
10-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Can't watch it.... I have a daughter who is almost a year old and one on the way. I seriously can't imagine how I would feel if something like that happened to her.

However, it's crazy that $hit like this occurs. I've heard of many cases where horrible things have happened to someone and people simply walk by minding their own business. Is that what happened in the Jack the Ripper case or am I confused with something else.

Anyways, shame on anyone who refuses to intervene in situations like these.

lcarus
10-19-2011, 02:13 PM
**** the Chinese. Seriously.

vailpass
10-19-2011, 02:22 PM
I've heard of aspirin ass but this is ridiculous.

Saulbadguy
10-19-2011, 02:43 PM

:LOL:

tooge
10-19-2011, 03:59 PM
I wont watch it. I don't like the chinese anyhow, and don't need another reason to dislike them bastards. They are like ants. They are all the same. I'm not so sure they don't have a fuckin cloning project going on over there. If you are chinese, well then, fuck you! You kung pao, general wang, peking duck eatin, slant eye havin, small car drivin, nonsense speakin, ugly face havin, rice pickin, child killin bastards.

tooge
10-19-2011, 04:00 PM
beef and brocolli isn't bad though

stevieray
10-19-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm not watching that video.

why would you?

rico
10-19-2011, 10:40 PM
My curiosity got the best of me and I watched it.... it was horrifying. I am truly starting to believe that those farking arseholes have no souls.

Tombstone RJ
10-19-2011, 11:41 PM
it's so sad to watch the reaction of the people, or should I say the non-reaction of the people. It's like they are robots, cold and heartless.

teedubya
10-19-2011, 11:47 PM
So, public sentiment in here, is that we hate the Chinese, right?

When things like that happen, I start wondering if there is a bigger motive behind the video.

Who was driving those cars? Did they appear chinese? Or was it indecipherable? Maybe the video was made to make US hate the Chinese more?

I've not watched this, this is why I'm asking. I don't care to see a 2 year old get killed no matter what race.

suzzer99
10-19-2011, 11:56 PM
lol didn't think it was possible to conspiritard this, but you found a way. Amazing.

It would be nice if you ever had a moment of clarity and realized that you probably have some kind of paranoid disorder and need help. And I don't say that in any kind of mocking way.

BigMeatballDave
10-19-2011, 11:56 PM
So, public sentiment in here, is that we hate the Chinese, right?

When things like that happen, I start wondering if there is a bigger motive behind the video.

Who was driving those cars? Did they appear chinese? Or was it indecipherable? Maybe the video was made to make US hate the Chinese more?

I've not watched this, this is why I'm asking. I don't care to see a 2 year old get killed no matter what race.No motives. It's in China. Several Chinese people ride/drive/walk by after 2 vans ran over her. Cold, heartless people. Not all Chinese, but these people in the video.

BigMeatballDave
10-19-2011, 11:58 PM
The first driver should be executed by steam roller. Feet first.

teedubya
10-20-2011, 12:03 AM
lol didn't think it was possible to conspiritard this, but you found a way. Amazing.

It's a gift, really.

No, having not watched the video, what I noticed was many posts in a row, showcasing a lot of hate and disgust for the Chinese. That flipped the switch.

China is a fucked up place. The rulers have ruled with an iron fist for a long time. They've been inhumane.

Plus, the govt, has the one-child policy... and many Chinese abort the baby girl so they can maintain the honor of their family's last name.

Over time, this has created a huge overpopulation of males in China. Maybe they have a huge disdain for girl babies.

It's so bizarre. It's horrific. Sorry to hear about this awful scenario.

BigMeatballDave
10-20-2011, 12:11 AM
It's a gift, really.

No, having not watched the video, what I noticed was many posts in a row, showcasing a lot of hate and disgust for the Chinese. That flipped the switch.

China is a fucked up place. The rulers have ruled with an iron fist for a long time. They've been inhumane.

Plus, the govt, has the one-child policy... and many Chinese abort the baby girl so they can maintain the honor of their family's last name.

Over time, this has created a huge overpopulation of males in China. Maybe they have a huge disdain for girl babies.

It's so bizarre. It's horrific. Sorry to hear about this awful scenario.Homosexuality must run rampant over there.

frankotank
10-20-2011, 02:20 PM
I couldn't handle Pet cemetery, & walked out after the toddler was run over.

yeah when that movie came out (having read the book) I was thinking - no freaking WAY they are going to have a little boy get run over and come back a kill people. I figured he'd be older. nope! very disturbing. cut little booger though.

http://www.glogster.com/media/3/7/16/61/7166109.gif

frankotank
10-20-2011, 02:25 PM

hey, how does that blocking thing work anyways? you don't see direct entries but you'd see his posts when someone replies to them?

hello?
helllloooo?
did you flashy thingy me?

munkey
10-20-2011, 02:38 PM
The Planet is now "Faces of Death Planet"...I haven't clicked the link and won't in the near future..Personally I'm disgusted it's been allowed..I think you Mod's have to draw the line somewhere...This IMO would be a good start :)

TEX
10-20-2011, 03:42 PM
The Planet is now "Faces of Death Planet"...I haven't clicked the link and won't in the near future..Personally I'm disgusted it's been allowed..I think you Mod's have to draw the line somewhere...This IMO would be a good start :)

It's life. Sometimes life is tragic. Don't look if ya don't want to but don't make it so others can't if they choose to do so. What's wrong with each individual drawing their own line? Freedom of choice...remember when this country used to hold that dear?

What is the child's condintion? Did she die?

TheGuardian
10-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Still havent' watched it and I won't.

I also can't believe there are some people that would try to make jokes about it. It's the kind of thing in person that would get you curb stomped by me.

vailpass
10-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Still havent' watched it and I won't.

I also can't believe there are some people that would try to make jokes about it. It's the kind of thing in person that would get you curb stomped by me.

Bullet proof are you? Would you have crawled under the iron and lifted that car off of that little girl?

tooge
10-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Bullet proof are you? Would you have crawled under the iron and lifted that car off of that little girl?

easlily, then he'd have a threesome with a few bystanders.

vailpass
10-20-2011, 04:18 PM

LMAO

TheGuardian
10-20-2011, 05:31 PM

Meh, not into Asians really.

Bullet proof are you?

Always some pussy talking about needing to pull guns.

vailpass
10-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Always some pussy talking about needing to pull guns.

Don't worry, you could always deflect lead with your backne. Keep cyclin' bro!

TheGuardian
10-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Don't worry, you could always deflect lead with your backne. Keep cyclin' bro!

That's it? That's the whole retort?

Anyone who makes jokes at a 2 year old being ran over and killed should have their face caved in. You're a fucking piece of shit.

vailpass
10-20-2011, 05:38 PM
That's it? That's the whole retort?

Anyone who makes jokes at a 2 year old being ran over and killed should have their face caved in. You're a ****ing piece of shit.

Did I break the code? Beat some major ass bro!!!!

TheGuardian
10-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Did I break the code? Beat some major ass bro!!!!

I intend to if we cross paths.

vailpass
10-20-2011, 05:40 PM

Yes bro! GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Msmith
10-21-2011, 10:27 AM
The little girl has passed away. (http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-toddler-left-bloody-hit-run-dies-020238365.html) Rest in peace.

RedNFeisty
10-21-2011, 10:56 AM
Absolutely terrible.

Saulbadguy
10-21-2011, 11:00 AM

Ban this clown.

vailpass
10-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Ban this clown.

You just made the list mister.

suzzer99
10-21-2011, 11:43 AM
FWIW the entire nation of China is up in arms about this. YueYue is a household word there now, as is the trash collector who rescued her. Maybe some good will come of it. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2011/10/toddlers-death-evokes-outpouring-of-grief-and-guilt.html

Anyone who's traveled knows that cultures might vary, but people are the same wherever you go and 99.9% of them are good people. This is a case of bystander syndrome. It's not indicative that the Chinese are somehow defective people or massively different than us. They love their children and feel incredible empathy for this poor kid and her mother just like everyone else.

vailpass
10-21-2011, 12:01 PM
FWIW the entire nation of China is up in arms about this. YueYue is a household word there now, as is the trash collector who rescued her. Maybe some good will come of it. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2011/10/toddlers-death-evokes-outpouring-of-grief-and-guilt.html

Anyone who's traveled knows that cultures might vary, but people are the same wherever you go and 99.9% of them are good people. This is a case of bystander syndrome. It's not indicative that the Chinese are somehow defective people or massively different than us. They love their children and feel incredible empathy for this poor kid and her mother just like everyone else.

Me chinese
Me play joke
Me go pee pee
In your coke

TheGuardian
10-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Ban this clown.

Go eat a bag of dicks you homo.

You got one piece of shit in here making jokes about a little girl getting killed and I need to be banned?

Fucking idiot.

vailpass
10-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Go eat a bag of dicks you homo.

You got one piece of shit in here making jokes about a little girl getting killed and I need to be banned?

****ing idiot.

Roid Rage FTW!!!!

TheGuardian
10-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Roid Rage FTW!!!!

Always the response of the weak.

vailpass
10-21-2011, 12:15 PM
Always the response of the weak.

Does it hurt to be so dumb?

Forgive me if I was innacurate. Do you not use steroids?

TheGuardian
10-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Does it hurt to be so dumb?

Forgive me if I was innacurate. Do you not use steroids?

You sound bottlefed.

"he's bigger than me. must be on steroids."

"he's bigger than me. he must be dumb."

Generally when someone does this, it tells me they are jealous and/or an insecure individual that feel the need to make themselves feel better by trying to belittle someone else.

Why else would you make jokes about a 2 year that was killed?

I'm dumb? What kind of piece of shit says/does that? No one with a modicum of intelligence or any sense of morality. You've cornered the market on idiocy and bitchassness in this thread.

Had your parents taught you how to be a man, which they clearly didn't, you wouldn't act this way. But the damage is done now, and society has to tolerate idiots such as yourself.

vailpass
10-21-2011, 12:38 PM
You sound bottlefed.

"he's bigger than me. must be on steroids."

"he's bigger than me. he must be dumb."

Generally when someone does this, it tells me they are jealous and/or an insecure individual that feel the need to make themselves feel better by trying to belittle someone else.

Why else would you make jokes about a 2 year that was killed?

I'm dumb? What kind of piece of shit says/does that? No one with a modicum of intelligence or any sense of morality. You've cornered the market on idiocy and bitchassness in this thread.

Had your parents taught you how to be a man, which they clearly didn't, you wouldn't act this way. But the damage is done now, and society has to tolerate idiots such as yourself.

This=dumb: I intend to if we cross paths.

Back to the question: have you or have you not use steroids, now or in the past?

TheGuardian
10-21-2011, 12:45 PM
This=dumb:

To me making jokes about a little girl getting ran over is ****ing dumb.

Back to the question: have you or have you not use steroids, now or in the past?

Have you ever done drugs? Smoked weed? Is that why you post such stupid ass shit?

Going on my ignore list..........

vailpass
10-21-2011, 12:47 PM
To me making jokes about a little girl getting ran over is ****ing dumb.

Have you ever done drugs? Smoked weed? Is that why you post such stupid ass shit?

Going on my ignore list..........

No further questions your honor.

lcarus
10-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Message board fights. Always the same. Except I'm not sure if either of you has criticized the other's grammar or spelling yet. Might wanna get on that soon.

Pants
10-21-2011, 01:27 PM
No further questions your honor.

If I smoked weed 6 years ago, am I pothead?

vailpass
10-21-2011, 01:29 PM
If I smoked weed 6 years ago, am I pothead?

How the hell would I know? Why do you ask?

vailpass
10-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Message board fights. Always the same. Except I'm not sure if either of you has criticized the other's grammar or spelling yet. Might wanna get on that soon.

n00bs should be seen and not heard. Maybe not even seen.

Pants
10-21-2011, 01:31 PM
How the hell would I know?

Would you consider someone who smoked weed 6 year ago (i.e. has not smoked any in the last 6 years) a pothead?

vailpass
10-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Would you consider someone who smoked weed 6 year ago (i.e. has not smoked any in the last 6 years) a pothead?

I have no context, no standards, with which to answer that.
Again, what the hell are you talking about and why would you ask me that?

Pants
10-21-2011, 01:38 PM
I have no context, no standards, with which to answer that.
Again, what the hell are you talking about and why would you ask me that?

Because you implied that it matters whether he took steroids in the past. If he's not currently taking steroids, he can't really be having fits of roidrage.

He's probably just a dude of strong convictions who's physically capable of destroying your ass, and has no qualms telling you as much. :)

lcarus
10-21-2011, 01:39 PM
n00bs should be seen and not heard. Maybe not even seen.

You're gonna follow up your internet fighting with a "post count superiority" post? Man, you're on a tear today.

vailpass
10-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Because you implied that it matters whether he took steroids in the past. If he's not currently taking steroids, he can't really be having fits of roidrage.

He's probably just a dude of strong convictions who's physically capable of destroying your ass, and has no qualms telling you as much. :)

Oh jesus Pants. I'm poking a stick at dumb roid rage guy to get him to act out. Nothing more than that; you know my shit-stirring schtick by now. The dude is easy but he's funny. Even got him to go with the "I'll fight you in the real world bro".

vailpass
10-21-2011, 01:42 PM
You're gonna follow up your internet fighting with a "post count superiority" post? Man, you're on a tear today.

No, simply pointing out how boring it is to hear someone post something that has been posted here 1000 times before they arrived yet they think they made it up.

lcarus
10-21-2011, 01:43 PM
No, simply pointing out how boring it is to hear someone post something that has been posted here 1000 times before they arrive yet they think they made it up.

God I know. The nerve of these people. :mad: Who do they think they are?

vailpass
10-21-2011, 01:44 PM
God I know. The nerve of these people. :mad: Who do they think they are?

:D

TheGuardian
10-21-2011, 01:45 PM

Bingo.

lcarus
10-21-2011, 01:47 PM
I read that the little girl died today. Which really surprised me. I had assumed she died directly after the incident. Makes me even more upset to know she could have suffered any more.

vailpass
10-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Bingo.

How long has it been since the last time you used steroids?

Detoxing
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Steroids?

Potheads?

WTF?

I take it this thread isn't about little chineese girls getting hit by trucks anymore...?

suzzer99
10-21-2011, 07:11 PM
The worst thing about the Arrowhead Club forum is that they don't let you do personal attacks, so way too much retardation goes unchecked.

The worst thing by far about ChiefsPlanet is they let posters like vailpass keep posting.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 07:47 PM
The little girl has passed away. (http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-toddler-left-bloody-hit-run-dies-020238365.html) Rest in peace.

thanks for the link. I find it even more pathetic that the chinese who are quoted in this article are now trying to blame urbanization and wealth for the child's death. What a crock of crap.

China is sure doing one thing in a very American way. It's shifting blame to everyone else instead of the perps responsible. And when I say perps, I mean the van drivers and the robots that passed her by time and time again and did nothing.

Buck
10-21-2011, 07:49 PM
vailpass is a good guy

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 07:51 PM

this is the society responsible for the death of 200 million female babies, right? Yah, they are just like everyone else. They practice female baby infanticide on a regular basis and now they have way more men than women in their society because of killing off so many female babies.

So now there is a major problem with the trafficing of females in China because their is such a shortage of women and the ration of men to women is so extreme.

congrats China. Way to fuck yourselves good.

suzzer99
10-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Try living under Mao for 40 years and see how bad it fucks up your culture.

Tombstone RJ
10-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Try living under Mao for 40 years and see how bad it ****s up your culture.

more blame shifting, great. :shake:

Moa doesn't account for this girl's death and the utter failure of so many "rational" humans to just pass her by like she is a sack of rocks. If these people had any sense at all they'd change their culture to allow females to inherit family wealth so that they don't have to depend on passing their families wealth onto the first born male baby.

So you have this ancient crappy tradition of male inheritence and the commie/socialist government dictating how many kids an family can have and whamo--the absolute worst of both worlds! Female infanticide.

What kind of a stoooooopid fuggen culture kills off all it's women? Hey, I live for women, I love them, I want them around! When I go to a party I don't go for the fuggen guys, I go for the ladies!

Screw the chinese. They can waste away in their own filth and moral degradation.

CoMoChief
10-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Just another squashed chinese baby.....nothing to see here.

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2011, 01:44 AM
Just another squashed chinese baby.....nothing to see here.

:spock:

crazycoffey
10-22-2011, 08:46 AM
vailpass is a good guy

maybe so, but he's sometimes a shit stiring poster also, case in point - this thread.

TheGuardian
10-22-2011, 09:14 AM
:spock:

Just troll bait. DIdn't bite. He must be sad.

FAX
10-22-2011, 09:48 AM
It's International Kill A Gaddafi Day!!

Bro hugs for everybody!!

FAX

CoMoChief
10-22-2011, 09:58 AM
Just troll bait. DIdn't bite. He must be sad.

No....you just gotta understand that a lot of shit like that happens over there. While it's sad.....you just gotta accept thats what happens over there.

TheGuardian
10-22-2011, 10:03 AM
No....you just gotta understand that a lot of shit like that happens over there. While it's sad.....you just gotta accept thats what happens over there.

Shit like that happens here too. And no, you don't have to accept it as being "normal." Once we get there, society is surely doomed.

RAIDER951
10-22-2011, 11:59 AM
As a father of two I couldn't watch it. Chinese are raised to avoid getting involved in the affairs of others but this is going a little too far. Read a man was sued after he helped a woman that broke her leg to the hospital. Court found that due to the amount of effort he displayed, he must certainly have had something to do with the injury.

Rausch
10-22-2011, 12:11 PM
It's International Kill A Gaddafi Day!!

Bro hugs for everybody!!

FAX

LMAO

suzzer99
10-22-2011, 02:00 PM
As a father of two I couldn't watch it. Chinese are raised to avoid getting involved in the affairs of others but this is going a little too far. Read a man was sued after he helped a woman that broke her leg to the hospital. Court found that due to the amount of effort he displayed, he must certainly have had something to do with the injury.

Sorry but there is no room for this kind of reasonableness itt. Clearly the right path is to use this incident to bolster our beliefs that Chinese people are fundamentally different than us, that way it will be much easier to go to war with them someday.

CoMoChief
10-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Shit like that happens here too. And no, you don't have to accept it as being "normal." Once we get there, society is surely doomed.

What i meant is that you have to accept that shit like this happens all over the world....and even worse.....sad thing is we're causing a lot of this civil unrest all around the world. Yeah it sucks...and things are so fucked up now as it is and people don't want to vote to right people in to actually change things (Ron Paul)....so really i've taken the approach that it is what it is...and nothing's gonna change unless the right people are put in charge.

People want a police state and a communist nation like China? Well with a police state comes a population that doesn't trust it's law enforcement and creates eventually an "us vs them" reality and the law and guns are almost always on their side. That's why our govt has been trying and trying to restrict our gun rights and eventually are trying to do away with the 2nd amendment, the US govt is trying to backdoor that with this Fast/Furious ATF corruption scheme that's going on.

Kinda ranting at this point and got off track, but people got to realize that it's shit like this we're going to see as a nation (eventually) if we keep going down this road.

Pioli Zombie
10-22-2011, 03:57 PM
That wasn't funny at all. I thought it was going to be funny? Where's the funny part? You're sick if you think that was funny. There's nothing funny about that at all. And *racial slurs removed* are usually funny. But not that.

Pioli Zombie
10-22-2011, 04:08 PM
So Solly. Can't stop fo child I hit. Must deliver food fast and get money fast and open business and make money and succeed. Solly child. I chinese.

Spott
10-22-2011, 05:43 PM
I watched the video and for some reason I had the urge to see it again 45 minutes later.

kysirsoze
10-22-2011, 05:51 PM
What i meant is that you have to accept that shit like this happens all over the world....and even worse.....sad thing is we're causing a lot of this civil unrest all around the world. Yeah it sucks...and things are so ****ed up now as it is and people don't want to vote to right people in to actually change things (Ron Paul)....so really i've taken the approach that it is what it is...and nothing's gonna change unless the right people are put in charge.

People want a police state and a communist nation like China? Well with a police state comes a population that doesn't trust it's law enforcement and creates eventually an "us vs them" reality and the law and guns are almost always on their side. That's why our govt has been trying and trying to restrict our gun rights and eventually are trying to do away with the 2nd amendment, the US govt is trying to backdoor that with this Fast/Furious ATF corruption scheme that's going on.

Kinda ranting at this point and got off track, but people got to realize that it's shit like this we're going to see as a nation (eventually) if we keep going down this road.

Dude, you started off track. What does any of this have to do with people ignoring a dying toddler?

Pioli Zombie
10-23-2011, 04:28 AM
I watched the video and for some reason I had the urge to see it again 45 minutes later.
I tried uploading it and I got a message, "it be ready in ten fifteen minutes"

GloryDayz
10-23-2011, 10:46 AM
The value of human life isn't a big deal in China, especially if its a girl. That's why multi-national corporations build everything there. People are expendable in that culture.

This......

Dicky McElephant
10-26-2011, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORehWTjHEL4&feature=topvideos_news

Looks like a 5 year old boy got run over and died in China.

They blur out the image...

mdchiefsfan
10-26-2011, 07:33 PM

Yup, that is why women are told to scream fire in the event they are being raped. People love to watch things burn, but will act like they heard nothing when the word rape is used.

frankotank
10-28-2011, 03:27 PM
I tried uploading it and I got a message, "it be ready in ten fifteen minutes"

BWAAA HAAA HAAA!
hey man...that's just fucked up. :shake:

Pioli Zombie
10-28-2011, 08:09 PM
"Are you Chinese or Japanese?" "I am Laotian. I am from Laos" "so..are you Chinese or Japanese?"

Pioli Zombie
02-05-2012, 10:24 PM
This is how Patriot Nation feels tonight.

blaise
02-05-2012, 11:44 PM
You're a moron.

Gonzo
02-06-2012, 12:19 AM
This is how Patriot Nation feels tonight.
Why would you bump one of the most depressing fucking threads on this site to make an asinine joke?
Posted via Mobile Device

DonkyPuncher
02-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Bingo.

My guess is he is a pussy hints why he is talking about beating people up over the internet but I do see where his anger comes from, nothing to joke about in this thread!

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 08:25 PM
This is how the Romney campaign feels tonight

The Bad Guy
02-07-2012, 08:46 PM
This is how the Romney campaign feels tonight

Or how your parents felt after they realized what a cocksucking shitbag you are.

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Quit bumping this Bad Guy!!!!

Inmem58
02-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Disgustsed

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 08:59 PM
You go now!!! You eat here 4 hour!!!! Why you no eat vegetable!! You scare my wife!

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Santorum the projected winner in Minnesota!!!!

Baconeater
02-07-2012, 09:23 PM
I see you're back to your douchebag ways.

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Bugeater bumped the thread!!!!

WV
02-07-2012, 09:41 PM
I think this thread should be deleted...that would solve this douche from bumping it.

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 09:43 PM
See I told everyone I should have been nominated for a Douche!!!

Baconeater
02-07-2012, 09:43 PM
I think the douche should be deleted...that would solve the problem with him being a douche.

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 09:49 PM
On what grounds? Being an asshole? That would knock out 70% of CP.

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Stopped y'all dead with that last one. Like Jesus and he who is without sin..

The Bad Guy
02-07-2012, 10:02 PM
On what grounds? Being an asshole? That would knock out 70% of CP.

Basically mocking the death of a kid extends far beyond being an asshole.

Pioli Zombie
02-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Basically mocking the death of a kid extends far beyond being an asshole.

Oh please, this thread has been viewed over 7,000 times. What does that tell you about CP? I didn't post it and I assure you I haven't viewed it more than once. And why WASN'T the thread deleted or closed? So don't get all holier than thou on me about it.

Pioli Zombie
02-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Wes Welker is a free agent. Cassel is familiar with him. Hmmmmmm?

HemiEd
02-08-2012, 11:21 AM
I am not going to watch the video, but just the thought of it is very disturbing.

In China and India, to say they don't value the life of a baby girl is a significant understatement. One Indian cab driver told me they drown a lot of them at birth.

Pioli Zombie
02-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Now now we don't want to be judgemental, know what im sayin'? My thing is, you got to be in anudder mans shoes before you kin judge, know what im sayin?

vailpass
02-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Now now we don't want to be judgemental, know what im sayin'? My thing is, you got to be in anudder mans shoes before you kin judge, know what im sayin?

No doubt you've been in several other men's "shoes", know what i'm sayin?

Simplicity
02-08-2012, 04:13 PM
If you look closely... LeBron traveled.

EDIT: In all seriousnous... This is ****ing disgusting to say the least. Scums.

Pioli Zombie
02-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Let's make this the 10PM thread

Pioli Zombie
02-09-2012, 07:31 PM
If you had to choose between watching this or watching Cassel as your 2012 starting qb which would be worse?

Gonzo
02-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Yeah... I'm going to go ahead and close this I think. We've (by we I mean PZ) have flown way off topic. The OP is a morbid topic anyway.
I'll be back around my PC shortly to do so...
Posted via Mobile Device