PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs in Newton Kansas at the Amtrak station right now 7:45

Gracie Dean
10-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Not sure why but my brother just called saying I should drive to Newton. The Chiefs (don't know if all or some or what) are stopped there and there are huge lines and are visiting with people.

If you are near ICT or Newton, might be worth the drive over to check it out.

Rain Man
10-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I know Clark is cheap, but is he really making them take the train all the way to Oakland?

OnTheWarpath58
10-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I know Clark is cheap, but is he really making them take the train all the way to Oakland?

LMAO

kstater
10-18-2011, 06:59 PM
I know black guys are a rarity in Newton, but just because they're wearing Chiefs gear doesn't make them Chiefs players.

Gracie Dean
10-18-2011, 07:24 PM
I know black guys are a rarity in Newton, but just because they're wearing Chiefs gear doesn't make them Chiefs players.

well smart ass, there is something going on, not sure what tho. Brother says there are long lines, security and the cars have the KC arrowhead logo on them. Not sure if it is publicity or what.

Will try to find out more info, but I can't get close yet

SPchief
10-18-2011, 07:26 PM
If it were for publicity, I'm pretty sure they would have announced it.

kstater
10-18-2011, 07:28 PM
If it were for publicity, I'm pretty sure they would have announced it.

It's a surprise party silly.

DeezNutz
10-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Is this the secret importing/exporting station for Bowe and co.?

Gracie Dean
10-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Hey, I'm just reporting what I was told by my brother who lives in Newton and is on the Fire/EMT team.

Do with it what you will.

you want to be big "bad" smart asses, go ahead. I don't give a rip

SPchief
10-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Does your brother moonlight as a waiter at Ihop?

Okie_Apparition
10-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Haley is pulling trains now

Stanley Nickels
10-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Hey, I'm just reporting what I was told by my brother who lives in Newton and is on the Fire/EMT team.

Do with it what you will.

you want to be big "bad" smart asses, go ahead. I don't give a rip

U BAD BRO?

Okie_Apparition
10-18-2011, 08:24 PM
....you want to be big "bad" smart asses, go ahead. I don't give a fig

~ :)

Chiefs Pantalones
10-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Haley taking them to see Paranormal Activity 3.

LiveSteam
10-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Its a very scenic train ride

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Maybe they're all looking for houses in Newton in preparation of the team moving there. You heard it here first.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Maybe they're all looking for houses in Newton in preparation of the team moving there. You heard it here first.

lol Okay gang...

Douche Baggins
10-18-2011, 09:05 PM
The Best Little Whorehouse In Kansas

Douche Baggins
10-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Later they're going to stop over in Stull, Kansas to go to hell and pay their respects to Al Davis.

Bambi
10-18-2011, 09:14 PM

LMFAO

aturnis
10-18-2011, 11:10 PM
If you don't like it, go away Gracie Dean. Chiefsplanet is no place for a women. Only the hardest women, the ones with blood on their hand and some time under their belt can survive.

Looking at you luv, and Lumpy. No secret Lumpy and Gonzo met through the prisoner penpal program.

SLAG
10-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Newton is where I grew up

As if I wasn't feeling homesick already :sulk:

Sent via tapatalk from the Photon 4G

lostcause
10-19-2011, 12:59 AM
Nah, i heard on the radio it's christian okoye giving out some signed shit.

Dartgod
10-19-2011, 05:20 AM
Cornholing tour, I would imagine. Does Newton have a team?

Mojo Jojo
10-19-2011, 05:36 AM

My neighbors brother in law has a friend who's sister lives in Newton, and Bill Cowher is looking for houses there.

Saulbadguy
10-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Nah, i heard on the radio it's christian okoye giving out some signed shit.
:LOL:

Gonzo
10-19-2011, 06:58 AM
If you don't like it, go away Gracie Dean. Chiefsplanet is no place for a women. Only the hardest women, the ones with blood on their hand and some time under their belt can survive.

Looking at you luv, and Lumpy. No secret Lumpy and Gonzo met through the prisoner penpal program.

That's right. She was serving a 2 year stretch in the state lockup for clubbing kittens and stealing beer. When we met she had four bitches, all of which were hot, former college cheer-leaders. They would take turns orally pleasing her and fetching her toilet wine.
She made them all get tattoos on their lower back of her signature so they'd always know that even though she wasn't there anymore, they were still her bitches.
The show Oz was loosely based on Lumpy.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
10-19-2011, 07:03 AM

LMAO

NewChief
10-19-2011, 07:04 AM

He's hoping they all perish in an Amtrak collision. Then he's going to let the Al Davis estate pick up the tab for the funerals.

bevischief
10-19-2011, 07:05 AM

ROFL

bevischief
10-19-2011, 07:06 AM
Cornholing tour, I would imagine. Does Newton have a team?

Must be a tournament.

bevischief
10-19-2011, 07:07 AM
That's right. She was serving a 2 year stretch in the state lockup for clubbing kittens and stealing beer. When we met she had four bitches, all of which were hot, former college cheer-leaders. They would take turns orally pleasing her and fetching her toilet wine.
She made them all get tattoos on their lower back of her signature so they'd always know that even though she wasn't there anymore, they were still her bitches.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Radar Chief
10-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Heh.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XfkZgvJGgU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gracie Dean
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM

kiss my arse. I was here before you so you and Kstater and pusstilence can just kiss off :) I am NOT going away :)

Stewie
10-19-2011, 03:24 PM
kiss my arse. I was here before you so you and Kstater and pusstilence can just kiss off :) I am NOT going away :)

You really believed that Chiefs players were in Newton? Really?

Pestilence
10-19-2011, 03:39 PM

Pusstilence? Really?

I guess that's the best that a 80 year old teacher can come up with.

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2011, 04:20 PM
What's funny is that this would be a worthless thread even if it were true.

ChiefsCountry
10-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Another attention whore thread I see.

Rain Man
10-19-2011, 07:18 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw the Chiefs in downtown Denver today trying to hitch a ride. They're definitely working their way west to Oakland.

kstater
10-19-2011, 07:24 PM

Is capitalizing the K the insult in my name?

tk13
10-19-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw the Chiefs in downtown Denver today trying to hitch a ride. They're definitely working their way west to Oakland.

Unfortunately, little Timmy has dysentery, and has been listed as doubtful for the game on Sunday.

Rain Man
10-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Is capitalizing the K the insult in my name?

The key question that has never been answered if if you're k stater or ks tater.

Rain Man
10-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Unfortunately, little Timmy has dysentery, and has been listed as doubtful for the game on Sunday.

The good news is that Baldwin has already arrived in Oakland. His giant swollen thumb made the hitchhiking much easier.