PDA

View Full Version : The Great Thread Of Tebow

Direckshun
10-19-2011, 01:06 PM
Tebow is playing the Dolphins this week.

His first NFL start as the guy this year, after a bye, returning to Florida.

Think he's going to light shit up this week? He makes a ton of noise on the ground.

I'm either starting him or Josh Freeman in London against the Bears.

listopencil
10-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Well, the Dolphins suck horribly. Tebow will have had two weeks to prepare because of the bye. Our OC was already putting in plays to maximize Tebow's effectiveness and now they can make an entire game plan out of those plays. I think he should do quite well.

Sofa King
10-19-2011, 02:45 PM
He's going to get me 75 points this week in Fantasy Football. Combined with the 6 points i get with the rest of my team that should be just enough to beat Pestilence.

Pestilence
10-19-2011, 02:50 PM
He's going to get me 75 points this week in Fantasy Football. Combined with the 6 points i get with the rest of my team that should be just enough to beat Pestilence.

ROFL

I lost to Flopnuts and he had 4 players get him 0 points. I wouldn't be surprised if you beat me.

Direckshun
10-19-2011, 03:35 PM
I lost to Flopnuts and he had 4 players get him 0 points.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Pestilence
10-19-2011, 04:11 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

It was bad. :doh!:

rico
10-19-2011, 10:00 PM
I picked Tebow up as soon as I heard he came into the game vs. the Chargers.

Now I have Schaub, Freeman and Tebow. I am starting Tebow this week. Do you guys think this is an ok move?

Bowlbound nextyear
10-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Picked him up for my fantasy team a week ago. He'll probably light it up against the fins, at least I'm hoping. Also picked up Palmer and traded him for Detroits tight end to a guy who wanted a replacement for Vick this week. Bwaahaaa!

Short Leash Hootie
10-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Id sell high

Mile High Mania
10-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Id sell high

I'm not sure how high his value is... unless you're in a dynasty league, then yeah, I'd take him for long-term. Short term? There's a strong 10 games staring at him.

Sfeihc
10-24-2011, 04:02 PM
I had Brady and Welker on the bye. I started Tim Tebow in his place. Thanks to him and D. Murray my team keeps rolling.

Mile High Mania
10-24-2011, 05:03 PM
I had Brady and Welker on the bye. I started Tim Tebow in his place. Thanks to him and D. Murray my team keeps rolling.

That's the perfect example of "hope and prayer" paying off... nothing much was expected from either, but Murray proved to start all RBs vs the Rams.

Think of what the Saints are going to do next week against the Rams.

rico
10-24-2011, 05:46 PM
This coming week, I have Tebow vs. Lions, Schaub vs. Jags and Freeman with a bye. I am assuming that starting Schaub vs. Jags would be the safest bet, right? Would anyone take a chance with Tebow vs. Lions here?

KChiefer
10-24-2011, 06:02 PM
The New, New Testament: The Book of Tim, Chapter 3, Verse 4

"And God said unto Tebow, 'Audible Keeper Right'
So it was done, and so it shall be said."

sedated
10-24-2011, 08:03 PM
This coming week, I have Tebow vs. Lions, Schaub vs. Jags and Freeman with a bye. I am assuming that starting Schaub vs. Jags would be the safest bet, right? Would anyone take a chance with Tebow vs. Lions here?

Schaub is far from a sure bet week after week, but Freeman has been awful and Tebow looked pretty damn bad for 56 minutes against the woeful Dolphins.

I guess it depends on yur scoring. If scoring is slanted towards rushing stats, play Tebow.

Short Leash Hootie
10-24-2011, 11:54 PM
I don't trust a guy who had 5 fantasy points against Miami through 55 minutes of football only to have two great drives at the end of the game...

that doesn't scream "10 strong games" to me