PDA

View Full Version : Poop Keitzman and Jack Smack go at it

Guru
10-19-2011, 05:13 PM
regarding Mizzou and the Big 12 SEC story.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=26&c=375&f=237161

Just click on the Jack Harry link near the top.

KCrockaholic
10-19-2011, 05:17 PM
What fucking conference is Mizzou going to? I can't keep up with all the bullshit inbetween.

saphojunkie
10-19-2011, 05:18 PM
This was the first and only time I have ever enjoyed listening to these two. Jack Harry is like your senile old man who just doesn't understand how things actually work. And he gets sooooo angry.

It's such a fair question: Why the HELL would the Big XII have a tournament in Missouri? Why not New Mexico? Colorado? Arkansas?

It's just dumb.

KCrockaholic
10-19-2011, 05:21 PM
This was the first and only time I have ever enjoyed listening to these two. Jack Harry is like your senile old man who just doesn't understand how things actually work. And he gets sooooo angry.

lol

That is so true.

Guru
10-19-2011, 05:52 PM
I heard this live and couldn't stop laughing.

Fish
10-19-2011, 05:59 PM
regarding Mizzou and the Big 12 SEC story.

http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/whb/?d=AM#

Just click on the Jack Harry link near the top.

I see no Jack Harry link at the top.

Are you meaning to link from stationcaster.com? I also looked here from the 810 website, and still couldn't find a link to a Jack Harry podcast..

http://www.810whb.com/page.php?page_id=98

Trevo_410
10-19-2011, 06:04 PM
did they take it down already? :{

kstater
10-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Weird, they had it linked earlier. Mad Jack must have cried too much.

kstater
10-19-2011, 06:10 PM

Trevo_410
10-19-2011, 06:17 PM
ty

Discuss Thrower
10-19-2011, 06:29 PM
So, Mizzou is inconsequential to Big XII athletics, but they were the only ones buying tickets to the conference tournament in KC?

keg in kc
10-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Maybe i'll upload this to my mp3 player in case I have trouble sleeping later.

Trevo_410
10-19-2011, 06:35 PM
KK sounds so butthurt, homerism steaming out his fucking ears. Highlighting every negative but leaving out all the positives. thank god the BoC and decision makers over at mizzou already got this dude on ignore from the previous past couple weeks/months.

Guru
10-19-2011, 06:38 PM

Thanks.

OP updated. Don't know why the took the podcast link I had down.

chiefqueen
10-19-2011, 06:39 PM
So, Mizzou is inconsequential to Big XII athletics, but they were the only ones buying tickets to the conference tournament in KC?

Uh...when you watch the Big XII tourney next March, if you take a look at the crowd you will notice most are in crimson and blue.

chiefqueen
10-19-2011, 06:41 PM

It's such a fair question: Why the HELL would the Big XII have a tournament in Missouri? Why not New Mexico? Colorado? Arkansas?

It's just dumb.

Well they tried TX and could not sell it out so they went back to AFH East.

jAZ
10-19-2011, 07:09 PM
KK is a prick. JH is a frightened old man.

Kansas will support playing games in the Sprint Center in MO in the same say that Giants fans are willing to travel to NJ to watch their team play. It's less the ideal, but it's hardly a big deal.

Mr. Plow
10-19-2011, 07:29 PM
I heard this live and couldn't stop laughing.

I do expect to see you on Saturday.

digger
10-19-2011, 07:34 PM
New Arena in KC, KS?

Pitt Gorilla
10-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Uh...when you watch the Big XII tourney next March, if you take a look at the crowd you will notice most are in crimson and blue.KK was the one claiming MU fans were buying all the tickets.

Saul Good
10-19-2011, 09:23 PM
KK sounds so butthurt, homerism steaming out his fucking ears. Highlighting every negative but leaving out all the positives. thank god the BoC and decision makers over at mizzou already got this dude on ignore from the previous past couple weeks/months.

Now now, just because the guy left his wife after having an affair with an intern doesn't mean we shouldn't listen to him when he says that Mizzou should be loyal to the Big XII.

Guru
10-19-2011, 10:41 PM
I do expect to see you on Saturday.
Well, I don't wake up until 1pm and the wife is working a church event so I will have all the kids. Doesn't look good at this point.

Hell, I don't even know where you are going yet. heh

Mr. Plow
10-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, I don't wake up until 1pm and the wife is working a church event so I will have all the kids. Doesn't look good at this point.

Hell, I don't even know where you are going yet. heh

We are staying the night and I have absolutely no idea where we are going yet either.

I know I'm going to Lzen's house for the game - after that I think everything is kind of up in the air. CJizzles is going to join us at some point, but he works until 4pm. Pants bitched out on us....again. I'm up for anything though. No kids for a night....let's roll.

Guru
10-19-2011, 10:54 PM
We are staying the night and I have absolutely no idea where we are going yet either.

I know I'm going to Lzen's house for the game - after that I think everything is kind of up in the air. CJizzles is going to join us at some point, but he works until 4pm. Pants bitched out on us....again. I'm up for anything though. No kids for a night....let's roll.

I'll try to work something out if I can. Keep me in the loop.

wazu
10-19-2011, 11:20 PM
WOW! That was some great radio. Nick Wright must have improved in the ratings to get Kietzman to go to Defcon 4. Very nice!

KcMizzou
10-19-2011, 11:33 PM
WOW! That was some great radio. Nick Wright must have improved in the ratings to get Kietzman to go to Defcon 4. Very nice!Holy shit... LMAO

Listening now.

KcMizzou
10-19-2011, 11:47 PM
Keitzman is so fucking butthurt. JFC.

Al Czervik
10-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Keitzman is so ****ing butthurt. JFC.

Exactly....
And even funnier was at the end...

"I feel sorry for Missouri" LOL

KK is such a pussy....

lcarus
10-20-2011, 12:49 AM
I hope they keep the tournament in KC. The state border being a cunthair away from the stadium shouldn't be relevant in this case. It's still a great city for the tournament and a good central hub for all the teams (only because of those Iowa State bastards). I'm a Kansan and a Jayhawk fan and I don't give a flying shit. I want it in KC. Mizzou leaving the conference sucks because of all the tradition and rivalry, but really...if you're a Jayhawk fan in Olathe you still hope the tournament is in KC.

track
10-20-2011, 07:21 AM
I hope they keep the tournament in KC. The state border being a ****hair away from the stadium shouldn't be relevant in this case. It's still a great city for the tournament and a good central hub for all the teams (only because of those Iowa State bastards). I'm a Kansan and a Jayhawk fan and I don't give a flying shit. I want it in KC. Mizzou leaving the conference sucks because of all the tradition and rivalry, but really...if you're a Jayhawk fan in Olathe you still hope the tournament is in KC.

True...but it's going to be hard for the powers in charge to rationalize spending dollars in missouri when there is no school in the conference from that state. Too bad the sprint center isn't a few miles west and then all the missouri fuss would not even be an issue

Al Bundy
10-20-2011, 08:30 AM
KK is butthurt.