PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs X-Factor's Inside the Huddle-Suicide Mission?

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Entering where no KC
Superfan has gone before

In scientific terms, a black hole is a region of spacetime from which nothing, not even light, can escape. A similar phenomenon exists within the Oakland Coliseum, which is home of the Raiders.Itís a place where sanity enters and is never seen again, where fans from opposing teams never venture, a place where the entire spectrum of colors is reduced to silver and black. All that will change on Sunday.

The X-Factor - complete with my cheesehead, form-fitting spandex and bright red and gold Chiefsí colors will be on the front row. Yes, you read that right. Like Captain Kirk and the Starship Enterprise, Iíll be going where no Chiefs Superfan has ever gone before . . . into the belly of the beast.
This isnít something I do casually. As a Superfan, Iíve made it my goal to attend a Chiefs road game in every NFL stadium. As of this moment - after 73 road trips - there are only three stadiums missing from the list. Iíve yet to see KC play at Atlanta, against the Jets in the Meadowlands (I have seen them play the Giants) and at Oakland.

As of Sunday, Iíll be able to mark the Raiders game off my bucket list.
Insane? Yes. Stupid? Open to debate.But Iím not venturing into the Black Hole on my own. Iíll be accompanied by none other than my good friend and fellow Superfan Raider Ron who, by the way, hasnít missed a Raiders game in more than 20 years. Thatís a real Superfan. Raider Ron has been to Kansas City on many occasions, has been begging me for years to be his guest at a game in Oakland.

At the time I agreed to make this trip, the Chiefs were 0-3 and I felt the team needed a spark. Coach Todd Haley and my other friends on the team are super-excited that Iím willing to do this for them.They also agree that Iím super-crazy which has never been open to debate.Iíll be a guest of honor (or dishonor) during the pregame tailgate party where there will be thousands and thousands of Raiders fans.

Raider Ron has promised that Iíll be well-protected which is a good thing because Iíve been told that, among Superfans, Iím among the most hated in the Raider Nation. Denver and San Diego donít have Superfans, so Kansas City is the only division rival with true Superfans and, apparently, Raiders fans know the X-Factor.

The trip is already generating a lot of traffic on Facebook and message boards. This is turning out to be a big deal - even bigger than I expected. Iíve been getting e-mails from people asking me to reconsider for my personal safety. Iíve even been told by friends that I could become the first official Chiefs martyr, which would be one more thing to mark off my bucket list.
Am I worried? Yes and no.

Any Chiefs fan who would enter the Black Hole without some apprehension is beyond crazy. But Iím putting my trust into Raider Ron and my own experience as a Superfan. I fully expect to be the butt of a lot of ridicule, jokes and profanity. This is Oakland Coliseum and it is the NFL. Iíd be disappointed in anything less.

The key is to fight back - not with fists or words, but with humor. I can make more fun of myself than any Raiders fan. Iíll shake hands, pose for photos . . . whatever it takes to diffuse a situation before it gets out of hand.
And, once the game starts, everyone - including myself - will be much more concerned with what happens on the field.

Make no mistake about it. I hate the Raiders and the Raiders feel the same way towards the Chiefs. I expect to be a lightning rod for that resentment on Sunday. But I also believe that, as a Superfan, Iím held to a higher standard.
At the end of the day, itís not about me, or Raider Ron, or whether the Raiders want to lynch me. This is about the NFL and the teams that we are truly passionate about. Hopefully, at the end of the day weíre talking about a great football game which (of course) the Chiefs have won.

Iím anticipating a memorable game and a weekend that will go into the Superfan history book. And Iím also planning to break new scientific ground as the first Chiefs Superfan to enter - and leave - the Black Hole.
Arrowman and Stephen Hawking, eat your heart out.

milkman
10-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I knew I would regret clicking on this thread.

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Stupid? Open to debate.

Is it?

Extra Point
10-19-2011, 06:26 PM
"The key is to fight back - not with fists or words, but with humor. I can make more fun of myself than any Raiders fan. I’ll shake hands, pose for photos . . . whatever it takes to diffuse a situation before it gets out of hand."

Yeah, good luck with that. See you on youtube, at least what's left.

the Talking Can
10-19-2011, 06:28 PM
you're like half superman, half iraq war vet...

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:31 PM
"The key is to fight back - not with fists or words, but with humor. I can make more fun of myself than any Raiders fan. Iíll shake hands, pose for photos . . . whatever it takes to diffuse a situation before it gets out of hand."

Yeah, good luck with that. See you on youtube, at least what's left.

I got Hall of Fame Superfans that have set things up perfectly for me. Thats cool thing about getting inducted into Hall is that Ive made lifelong friends. We travel to Canton every year and spend 4 days together. When they come here me and all my friends protect them. I feel so secure with them,literally am trusting my life with them. Ive never had a major issue with any Superfan that has come to Arrowhead. This is my 74th road game and I've never had a major issue. Gotta trust your friends

Deberg_1990
10-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Well that's 3 minutes id like to have back
Posted via Mobile Device

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:32 PM

Probably the case....

KurtCobain
10-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Entering where no KC
Superfan has gone before

No superfan has been to oakland? wtf not?

In scientific terms, a black hole is a region of spacetime from which nothing, not even light, can escape. A similar phenomenon exists within the Oakland Coliseum, which is home of the Raiders.Itís a place where sanity enters and is never seen again, where fans from opposing teams never venture, a place where the entire spectrum of colors is reduced to silver and black. All that will change on Sunday.

They're just people. Who want to steal your kids and sell them.

The X-Factor - complete with my cheesehead, form-fitting spandex and bright red and gold Chiefsí colors will be on the front row. Yes, you read that right. Like Captain Kirk and the Starship Enterprise, Iíll be going where no Chiefs Superfan has ever gone before . . . into the belly of the beast.
This isnít something I do casually. As a Superfan, Iíve made it my goal to attend a Chiefs road game in every NFL stadium. As of this moment - after 73 road trips - there are only three stadiums missing from the list. Iíve yet to see KC play at Atlanta, against the Jets in the Meadowlands (I have seen them play the Giants) and at Oakland.

The form-fitting spandex creeps me out. But you may have balls wearing that get-up there.

As of Sunday, Iíll be able to mark the Raiders game off my bucket list.
Insane? Yes. Stupid? Open to debate.But Iím not venturing into the Black Hole on my own. Iíll be accompanied by none other than my good friend and fellow Superfan Raider Ron who, by the way, hasnít missed a Raiders game in more than 20 years. Thatís a real Superfan. Raider Ron has been to Kansas City on many occasions, has been begging me for years to be his guest at a game in Oakland.

Raider Ron.. LMAO can I get a pic please?

At the time I agreed to make this trip, the Chiefs were 0-3 and I felt the team needed a spark. Coach Todd Haley and my other friends on the team are super-excited that Iím willing to do this for them.They also agree that Iím super-crazy which has never been open to debate.Iíll be a guest of honor (or dishonor) during the pregame tailgate party where there will be thousands and thousands of Raiders fans.

Don't mess with our mojo... Have you been at the last two wins?

Raider Ron has promised that Iíll be well-protected which is a good thing because Iíve been told that, among Superfans, Iím among the most hated in the Raider Nation. Denver and San Diego donít have Superfans, so Kansas City is the only division rival with true Superfans and, apparently, Raiders fans know the X-Factor.

I bet they do. :facepalm:

The trip is already generating a lot of traffic on Facebook and message boards. This is turning out to be a big deal - even bigger than I expected. Iíve been getting e-mails from people asking me to reconsider for my personal safety. Iíve even been told by friends that I could become the first official Chiefs martyr, which would be one more thing to mark off my bucket list.
Am I worried? Yes and no.

You'll be fine. Or you'll get stabbed.

Any Chiefs fan who would enter the Black Hole without some apprehension is beyond crazy. But Iím putting my trust into Raider Ron and my own experience as a Superfan. I fully expect to be the butt of a lot of ridicule, jokes and profanity. This is Oakland Coliseum and it is the NFL. Iíd be disappointed in anything less.

I wouldn't put anything in a guy named Raider Ron.

The key is to fight back - not with fists or words, but with humor. I can make more fun of myself than any Raiders fan. Iíll shake hands, pose for photos . . . whatever it takes to diffuse a situation before it gets out of hand.
And, once the game starts, everyone - including myself - will be much more concerned with what happens on the field.

So if a guy tries to kick your ass, you're gonna pose and smile for a pic?

Make no mistake about it. I hate the Raiders and the Raiders feel the same way towards the Chiefs. I expect to be a lightning rod for that resentment on Sunday. But I also believe that, as a Superfan, Iím held to a higher standard.
At the end of the day, itís not about me, or Raider Ron, or whether the Raiders want to lynch me. This is about the NFL and the teams that we are truly passionate about. Hopefully, at the end of the day weíre talking about a great football game which (of course) the Chiefs have won.

Iím anticipating a memorable game and a weekend that will go into the Superfan history book. And Iím also planning to break new scientific ground as the first Chiefs Superfan to enter - and leave - the Black Hole.
Arrowman and Stephen Hawking, eat your heart out.

We're gonna fucking win.

Gonzo
10-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Hope you like urine.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog
10-19-2011, 06:36 PM

Many of the Iraqi war vets I know would say, "Fuck you for comparing me to the drunk that dresses in pajamas to go to a Chiefs game"

KurtCobain
10-19-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm really kinda pissed we've let a guy named Raider Ron into Arrowhead. That's worse than the freaks wearing purple feathers.

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2011, 06:38 PM
If we've learned anything from the past year, it's that sports fans in California never violently assault fans of other teams. You should be fine.

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:39 PM
No superfan has been to oakland? wtf not?

They're just people. Who want to steal your kids and sell them.

The form-fitting spandex creeps me out. But you may have balls wearing that get-up there.

Raider Ron.. LMAO can I get a pic please?

Don't mess with our mojo... Have you been at the last two wins?

I bet they do. :facepalm:

You'll be fine. Or you'll get stabbed.

I wouldn't put anything in a guy named Raider Ron.

So if a guy tries to kick your ass, you're gonna pose and smile for a pic?

We're gonna ****ing win.

Hope you like urine.
Posted via Mobile Device

U crack me up,all answers will come Monday. And yes WE ARE GONNA KICK SOME FAIDER ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Many of the Iraqi war vets I know would say, "**** you for comparing me to the drunk that dresses in pajamas to go to a Chiefs game"

Both my grandads served. My one grandad was a POW in the Pacific. My dad served in Vietnam. I have tons of very close friends that served in Gulf. And they all love me and are happy to call me grandson,son or best friend. So go on with your badself.

Dicky McElephant
10-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Entering where no KC
Superfan has gone before

HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME! I'M COOL!

FYP

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Many of the Iraqi war vets I know would say, "**** you for comparing me to the drunk that dresses in pajamas to go to a Chiefs game"

If we've learned anything from the past year, it's that sports fans in California never violently assault fans of other teams. You should be fine.

I love my Chiefs with every beat of my heart. One should never be scared to show or express that. I say bring it, we all die at some point. Whats song? Live life like you are dying?

Count Alex's Losses
10-19-2011, 06:45 PM
suicide?

every time i read this shit I want to kill myself

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:47 PM
suicide?

Then if u don't wanna die,quit reading it. Easy answer to your problem

Old Dog
10-19-2011, 06:49 PM
suicide?

or you can wish him luck that he is a success

I wish you nothing but luck on your mission

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2011, 06:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/0go4g.gif

xfactor
10-19-2011, 06:52 PM
suicide?

or you can wish him luck that he is a success

I wish you nothing but luck on your mission

Thank you Mission is to bring back a win!! Get back to 500. And hopefully Monday Night is for first place of AFC West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dog
10-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Thank you Mission is to bring back a win!! Get back to 500. And hopefully Monday Night is for first place of AFC West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize then, I misunderstood. I thought it was a suicide mission.

xfactor
10-19-2011, 07:00 PM

lol ok i see what you wish for me, its all goodROFL

seclark
10-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Whats song? Live life like you are dying?

i was thinking more like "Gimme Three Steps".
thoughts and prayers, man.
sec

Sfeihc
10-19-2011, 08:33 PM
You really have no idea. You think you know but you don't. Good luck trying to defuse any situation with your humor. That will go over like a fart in church. If your endgame is to achieve notoriety you may finally reach it on Sunday. Just not in the way you wanted.

KurtCobain
10-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Matt Cassel

"Aaaaaaw yeah! I'm gonna show Carson's bitch ass who is boss finally! What you gonna do, Palmer, you punk? I got Jackie BAttle is badass now, bowe will make me look AAAAWESOME , and x factor is here... You can't beat me!"

tomahawk kid
10-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Only in America can a dude wear his jammies to an NFL stadium, and then write about being the dude that wears his jammies to an NFL stadium....all the while claiming its not about the attention....

RedNeckRaider
10-19-2011, 09:12 PM
suicide?

Read more of it, over and over until want becomes reality~

xfactor
10-19-2011, 10:07 PM

i was thinking more like "Gimme Three Steps".
thoughts and prayers, man.
sec

lol thank you, i got this covered
You really have no idea. You think you know but you don't. Good luck trying to defuse any situation with your humor. That will go over like a fart in church. If your endgame is to achieve notoriety you may finally reach it on Sunday. Just not in the way you wanted.

Yeh you are correct, thats why i have 5000 Raiders fans protecting me, incuding 3 hall of Fame Superfans. Bring on batteries,or beers, chicks dig scars!!! Guess my sex life will even get easier when i get back!! not like that was ever an issue!!!

-King-
10-19-2011, 10:28 PM

Yeh you are correct, thats why i have 5000 Raiders fans protecting me, incuding 3 hall of Fame Superfans. Bring on batteries,or beers, chicks dig scars!!! Guess my sex life will even get easier when i get back!! not like that was ever an issue!!!

Yeah!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
10-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Only in America can a dude wear his jammies to an NFL stadium, and then write about being the dude that wears his jammies to an NFL stadium....all the while claiming its not about the attention....

Dude it's a cape. It's a motherfucking cape got it!?!

And a bad ass motherfucking cape, and a pair of feetsie pj's.

He's a dead man.

Jewish Rabbi
10-20-2011, 12:45 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

God, you act like you're about 14. Except your grammar isn't that good.

Phobia
10-20-2011, 02:52 AM
Both my grandads served. My one grandad was a POW in the Pacific.
As I understand it, you were accidentally conceived while a POW guard tried to make a raider fan with your pops...

My dad served in Vietnam. I have tons of very close friends that served in Gulf. And they all love me and are happy to call me grandson,son or best friend. So go on with your badself.

Some of my best friends are black, too.

Fritz88
10-20-2011, 03:09 AM
Lube up.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
10-20-2011, 07:54 AM
I knew I would regret clicking on this thread.

ROFL

bevischief
10-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Hope you like urine.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

tomahawk kid
10-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Dude it's a cape. It's a mother****ing cape got it!?!

And a bad ass mother****ing cape, and a pair of feetsie pj's.

He's a dead man.

Fair enough, I also forgot to throw in the knock off, dyed cheese head.

That should protect him from Skeletor and Darth Vader, in addition to the gentlemen that sneak in prison shanks.

I wish him the best of luck. If his history has taught me anything, this is NOT about him wanting bragging rights and the attention from "surviving" Oakland AND ALL about him raising money for kids.

xfactor
10-20-2011, 10:56 AM

That should protect him from Skeletor and Darth Vader, in addition to the gentlemen that sneak in prison shanks.

I wish him the best of luck. If his history has taught me anything, this is NOT about him wanting bragging rights and the attention from "surviving" Oakland AND ALL about him raising money for kids.

I already did donated to an organization that helps kids with Cancer. I gave 400 bucks and bought all 40 raffle tickets. I get on the field before the game for winning raffle. I will also spin something positive around here. And anytime people google me they find my charity organization KC Superfans, so it all ties together.

JASONSAUTO
10-20-2011, 11:08 AM

dude he already explained in another thread that is an actual arrowhead hat, not a dyed cheese head, the same company made them 15 years ago

BigCatDaddy
10-20-2011, 11:29 AM
dude he already explained in another thread that is an actual arrowhead hat, not a dyed cheese head, the same company made them 15 years ago

"The Arrowhead Ass-Hat" has a nice ring to it.

tomahawk kid
10-20-2011, 01:05 PM
I already did donated to an organization that helps kids with Cancer. I gave 400 bucks and bought all 40 raffle tickets. I get on the field before the game for winning raffle. I will also spin something positive around here. And anytime people google me they find my charity organization KC Superfans, so it all ties together.

See? Told you.

cookster50
10-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Both my grandads served. My one grandad was a POW in the Pacific. My dad served in Vietnam. I have tons of very close friends that served in Gulf. And they all love me and are happy to call me grandson,son or best friend. So go on with your badself.

Sounds like Stewart Smally(spelling?) "And dogone it, people like me!"

munkey
10-20-2011, 02:13 PM
I got Hall of Fame Superfans that have set things up perfectly for me. Thats cool thing about getting inducted into Hall is that Ive made lifelong friends. We travel to Canton every year and spend 4 days together. When they come here me and all my friends protect them. I feel so secure with them,literally am trusting my life with them. Ive never had a major issue with any Superfan that has come to Arrowhead. This is my 74th road game and I've never had a major issue. Gotta trust your friends

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qdZ4JgGm2p4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

munkey
10-20-2011, 02:24 PM
I don't know what made me think of the wonder twins...I just did...sorry

BigCatDaddy
10-20-2011, 02:26 PM
I don't know what made me think of the wonder twins...I just did...sorry

I think Ace and Gary would be more fitting.

whoman69
10-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Remind me not to click on these threads if they're just going to turn into pissing matches.

BigCatDaddy
10-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Remind me not to click on these threads if they're just going to turn into pissing matches.

noob

KCUnited
10-20-2011, 03:31 PM

He's going with a Raider super fan so he doesn't think any of that will be happening.

BigCatDaddy
10-20-2011, 03:36 PM
He's going with a Raider super fan so he doesn't think any of that will be happening.

I'd feel safe :facepalm:

MahiMike
10-20-2011, 03:46 PM
After Sunday, he'll be the 'NON - Factor'.

Phobia
10-20-2011, 04:34 PM

That guy is going to violate X in painful ways. I'll bet he has a rack to strap him down in the basement.

seclark
10-20-2011, 04:39 PM
i'm thinking after this game, it'll be ex-factor.
sec

KCUnited
10-20-2011, 04:53 PM

buttseX-Factor-y

Iowanian
10-20-2011, 04:55 PM
I double dong dare you to take a viagra before leaving for the game.

In those spandex pants, that's probably the best way to keep most dudes away from you. Any of them that it doesn't scare off probably aren't your biggest threat, unless you're uncomfortable with fashion advice.

Chocolate Hog
10-20-2011, 05:16 PM

In those spandex pants, that's probably the best way to keep most dudes away from you. Any of them that it doesn't scare off probably aren't your biggest threat, unless you're uncomfortable with fashion advice.

Fag

Iowanian
10-20-2011, 05:26 PM
pillowbiter

hey gary, Ace^^^^^^^ wants to know if he can go to the game with you.

-King-
10-20-2011, 05:47 PM
I wonder if he really thinks 5000 raider fans would back him up in a fight.
Posted via Mobile Device

tomahawk kid
10-20-2011, 06:04 PM
I wonder if he really thinks 5000 raider fans would back him up in a fight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Inhalents will make you believe anything,

MahiMike
10-20-2011, 07:19 PM
74 away games? What's this guy's day job?

Chiefs Pantalones
10-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Dude, you're gonna get raped dressing up like that at the game. They'll think that shit is sexy.

Phobia
10-20-2011, 10:36 PM
74 away games? What's this guy's day job?

I'm pretty sure he's counting when the Packers come to Arrowhead. Besides, who counts? I don't even know how many games I've been to at Arrowhead. I don't even know how many games I went to last year.

ChiefsCountry
10-20-2011, 10:37 PM

Expect for he is going to be in the Bay Area.

Fairplay
10-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Go to the gym dude.

Fruit Ninja
10-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Hell be fine, he's just going to have people talking a little shit thats all. I went with a group of Raider fans and it was pretty easy to get out. I even escorted some basic white dude and his wife out with us, they were scared shitless though.. lol I didnt blame him though, they were wearing their chiefs jerseys though!

BoneKrusher
10-21-2011, 07:04 AM
good luck X.

MahiMike
10-21-2011, 07:33 AM
I think if I was brave/stupid enough to go to that stadium with my Chiefs jersey on, I'd be hoping the Chiefs lost.

Either that or leave early - way early.

mlyonsd
10-21-2011, 08:18 AM
I'd be way more afraid of what you might contract there than getting beaten up. Good luck.

Katie
10-21-2011, 10:03 AM
When I went to a game in Cleveland, I was told by security to wait 30 minutes before leaving the stadium and there were Chiefs fans there wearing their jerseys under another shirt (not me, I'm tougher than that)...I would think Oakland makes Cleveland look like toy land.

Good luck, buddy!

bevischief
10-21-2011, 10:16 AM
When I went to a game in Cleveland, I was told by security to wait 30 minutes before leaving the stadium and there were Chiefs fans there wearing their jerseys under another shirt (not me, I'm tougher than that)...I would think Oakland makes Cleveland look like toy land.

Good luck, buddy!

My brother won tickets from the fox to go to a game out there. He didn't wear Chiefs colors but most of the group did and they had all kinds things thrown at them. He went to the bathroom there was a group of Raiders fans beating the crap out of a guy wearing a Chiefs jersey.

Fairplay
10-21-2011, 11:02 AM
He went to the bathroom there was a group of Raiders fans beating the crap out of a guy wearing a Chiefs jersey.

Don't worry, xfactor will go to the restroom with all his guy buddies.

Count Alex's Losses
10-22-2011, 08:33 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/300542_10150427507024439_696824438_10228121_191516289_n.jpg

Reerun_KC
10-22-2011, 08:42 PM
suicide?

This is fucking rich coming from you...

You should try and read the shit you have copied/pasted and passed off as your own shit over the years...

Please by all means, end yourself and put us out of our misery.

cookster50
10-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Any odds on whether or not he makes it out alive?

KurtCobain
10-23-2011, 05:37 PM
He's definitely getting raped on the way out now.

cookster50
10-23-2011, 05:39 PM

You know what they say, you can't rape the willing.....

Simply Red
10-23-2011, 11:37 PM
U Die, Ty?

Count Alex's Losses
10-23-2011, 11:38 PM
RIP

Rausch
10-23-2011, 11:38 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/300542_10150427507024439_696824438_10228121_191516289_n.jpg

Holy $3it!

It's like seeing KISS without the makeup...

Pawnmower
10-24-2011, 12:05 AM
good night sweet prince

BossChief
10-24-2011, 01:27 AM
that dude in raider gear has the shortest arms I think Ive ever seen.

Shogun
10-24-2011, 01:45 AM
did he died?

Count Alex's Losses
10-24-2011, 01:46 AM
who will help me carry him

http://movieimage4.tripod.com/gladiator/gladiator47.jpg

Rausch
10-24-2011, 01:49 AM
did he died?

LMAO

Count Alex's Losses
10-24-2011, 01:51 AM
x-factor has to keep posting these now

he's our good luck charm tard

bevischief
10-24-2011, 06:04 AM

ROFL

Inspector
10-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Excuse me Mr. X-factor, has your body been located yet?

bevischief
10-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Excuse me Mr. X-factor, has your body been located yet?

In the ocean...

durtyrute
10-24-2011, 08:25 AM
is he dead?

NY CHIEF
10-24-2011, 08:27 AM
is he dead? I would think so...:eek:

crazycoffey
10-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Many of the Iraqi war vets I know would say, "Fuck you for comparing me to the drunk that dresses in pajamas to go to a Chiefs game"

I didn't really feel compared, but I get what you're saying....

CaliforniaChief
10-24-2011, 11:16 AM
From his Facebook page:

Ty Rowton
Wow I have stories u won't believe. Thank god ill b back to tell me stories. Ill post videos and pics off camera tomorrow! Today I'm wondering town check out Alcatrax and San Fran! Talk to Chiefs Nation,how u feeling today?

---------------------------------------------
I wonder if they ran out of rape kits in Oakland yesterday.

Bwana
10-24-2011, 11:18 AM
From his Facebook page:

Ty Rowton
Wow I have stories u won't believe. Thank god ill b back to tell me stories. Ill post videos and pics off camera tomorrow! Today I'm wondering town check out Alcatrax and San Fran! Talk to Chiefs Nation,how u feeling today?

---------------------------------------------
I wonder if they ran out of rape kits in Oakland yesterday.

ROFL

I bet, he will have some good stories.

NY CHIEF
10-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Wow, alive:thumb:

CaliforniaChief
10-24-2011, 11:19 AM
"Alcatrax" is going to look like a 5-star hotel compared to the setting he was in yesterday.

Hydrae
10-24-2011, 12:55 PM
is he dead?

Zombie X-Factor FTW!

cookster50
10-24-2011, 01:23 PM
I get the feeling that he is right at home in San Fran. NTTAWWT

Lzen
10-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Glad to hear hes alright. After that game, I thought hed be dead.

tooge
10-24-2011, 02:39 PM
I figured he'd survive, but I figured he'd come home gay. NNTAAWWT

Chocolate Hog
10-24-2011, 02:41 PM
I bet he blew a guy to ride on the barge.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
10-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Hopefully the Raider fans treated you with respect.

How was your time in Oakland x-factor?

thurman merman
10-24-2011, 08:42 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

Holy crap. What a loser.

thurman merman
10-24-2011, 08:50 PM
There are always hundreds, if not thousands, of red jerseys at Oakland games. I don't know what the big deal is. Look at the crowd yesterday. Lots of red.

Fruit Ninja
10-24-2011, 08:52 PM
There are always hundreds, if not thousands, of red jerseys at Oakland games. I don't know what the big deal is. Look at the crowd yesterday. Lots of red.

People just like to scare other people when they go. Its not as bad as people say. Will people talk shit? yes, willt hey talk alot of shit? yes, but thats the extent of it, 99.9 percent of the time.

Short Leash Hootie
10-25-2011, 01:18 AM
People just like to scare other people when they go. Its not as bad as people say. Will people talk shit? yes, willt hey talk alot of shit? yes, but thats the extent of it, 99.9 percent of the time.

Yep.

I went with my ex-girlfriend last year and the worst that happened to me was they called me gay.

and the guy sitting next to me was SUPER friendly

MoreLemonPledge
10-25-2011, 01:56 AM
Yep.

I went with my ex-girlfriend last year and the worst that happened to me was they called me gay.

I think the guy sitting next to you was SUPER gay.

crazycoffey
10-25-2011, 02:36 AM
ROFLROFLROFL

Holy crap. What a loser.

I'm curious, WTF has Ty done to be so crucified here? It seems every time he posts there are more people jumping on him than there are goatboy. I get clay getting smashed, he acts like an idiot sometimes, but I've never have understood the hate for Xfactor....

some one clue me in.

chasedude
10-25-2011, 02:42 AM
I'm curious, WTF has Ty done to be so crucified here? It seems every time he posts there are more people jumping on him than there are goatboy. I get clay getting smashed, he acts like an idiot sometimes, but I've never have understood the hate for Xfactor....

some one clue me in.

I've wondered the same thing. I just dont get the pile on with hate for Ty.

crazycoffey
10-25-2011, 03:00 AM
I've wondered the same thing. I just dont get the pile on with hate for Ty.

the most I've ever got is he wears tights, and has the money to go to a lot of away games. Its more jealousy than anything, as far as I can tell.

chasedude
10-25-2011, 03:42 AM
the most I've ever got is he wears tights, and has the money to go to a lot of away games. Its more jealousy than anything, as far as I can tell.

Money does have the tendency of making others green with envy.

crazycoffey
10-25-2011, 04:21 AM
Money does have the tendency of making others green with envy.

money also has the ability to make some pretentious, and while I haven't seen it, maybe that's why so many planeteers don't like him. just a guess......

cookster50
10-25-2011, 06:29 AM
Know how I know you are gay....

the guy sitting next to me was SUPER friendly

bevischief
10-25-2011, 07:02 AM
Yep.

So he was gay?

Gonzo
10-25-2011, 07:16 AM

some one clue me in.

I asked that same question recently. All I got were a bunch of smart-assed replies and shit about his DUI's.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990
10-25-2011, 07:35 AM
I'm curious, WTF has Ty done to be so crucified here?
some one clue me in.

I have no idea of his history here with members, but from what i can tell, dude acts like an over the top "Homer" who dare not say one bad thing about the Chiefs for fear of getting his season tickets revoked.

Otter
10-25-2011, 07:36 AM
I asked that same question recently. All I got were a bunch of smart-assed replies and shit about his DUI's.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it's funny that if you put the pope in with superfans he'd fit right in costume wise.

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 08:27 AM
Lotta the guys giving him shit are doing so because they don't care for his articles.

Kind of a jwhit, nick athan type thing only on a far lesser scale.

DaKCMan AP
10-25-2011, 08:40 AM
From his Facebook page:

Ty Rowton

:doh!:

Not all "superfans" are this dumb, are they?

bevischief
10-25-2011, 08:51 AM
:doh!:

Not all "superfans" are this dumb, are they?

Well he does wear pajamas out in public... Not judging... Just saying...

Zeke
10-25-2011, 08:53 AM
It's the cool thing to do here.

Bwana
10-25-2011, 08:56 AM
I know there are some people that don't warm up to the guy around here, but he's alright in my book. When my brother and I flew in to catch a game last year, he invited us to his tailgate party and treated us very well. I found him to be down to earth and a decent dude.

Phobia
10-25-2011, 09:00 AM
I think he's a complete dufus but he's my dufus. Sometimes when I pat his head I know that he knows that I know how much I love my little dufus.

HemiEd
10-25-2011, 09:00 AM
I like Ty's perspective, it is almost innocent and sometimes a little homerism is refreshing.

thurman merman
10-25-2011, 12:27 PM

some one clue me in.

He is bragging about having sex all the time and wearing spandex in Oakland and having a guy called "Raider Ron" protect him. And that's all just in one thread.

crazycoffey
10-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Lotta the guys giving him shit are doing so because they don't care for his articles.

Kind of a jwhit, Nick "Assclown" Athan type thing only on a far lesser scale.

well, thanks for stating the obvious, which is what prompted my question to start with.....

Just seems there is more to the story that goes back before you or I got here.

Pants
10-25-2011, 01:30 PM
sex life

http://images.publicradio.org/content/2008/03/28/20080328_win3_25.jpg

chasedude
10-25-2011, 01:46 PM
sex life

http://images.publicradio.org/content/2008/03/28/20080328_win3_25.jpg

:spock:

Looks like party time at a Chiefs game to me?

Dicky McElephant
10-25-2011, 01:50 PM
well, thanks for stating the obvious, which is what prompted my question to start with.....

Just seems there is more to the story that goes back before you or I got here.

His articles are full of factual inaccuracies and grammar/spelling issues. He's repeatedly called out on them and he places the blame on his "writer"....even though in the beginning he claimed that he wrote all of these himself.

Pants
10-25-2011, 01:53 PM
His articles are full of factual inaccuracies and grammar/spelling issues. He's repeatedly called out on them and he places the blame on his "writer"....even though in the beginning he claimed that he wrote all of these himself.

He also wears jammies and likes to drive drunk.

Dicky McElephant
10-25-2011, 01:55 PM
He also wears jammies and likes to drive drunk.

Those two don't sway my opinion of him. I'm more annoyed that every week I have to look forward to an article that contains no facts and is almost impossible to read.

Yeah I know.....DON'T CLICK ON HIS THREAD.

Easy 6
10-25-2011, 01:56 PM
I've never been a big pile-on guy, but yeah, that getup is ****ing turrible.

bevischief
10-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Those two don't sway my opinion of him. I'm more annoyed that every week I have to look forward to an article that contains no facts and is almost impossible to read.

But you will out on the train wreak of the week...

chasedude
10-25-2011, 02:21 PM

What I don't understand is what happened to constructive criticism? Comments to many amateur (and professional) writers on here just end up with responses often going straight to personal attacks completely unrelated to the articles. Ty's a drunk driver, GoChief lives in his mother's basement, JWhit is fat.

I'm not a sports writer, or a writer period. I make multiple spelling and grammatical errors in my posts. So because I'm not, I don't throw stones attacking someones integrity. I sometimes will give my opinion related the the actual substance of the article, but not with the angst I usually see others using. I guess I'm not jaded as many other posters seem to be to post attacks.

crazycoffey
10-25-2011, 02:29 PM
I know there are some people that don't warm up to the guy around here, but he's alright in my book. When my brother and I flew in to catch a game last year, he invited us to his tailgate party and treated us very well. I found him to be down to earth and a decent dude.

I think he's a complete dufus but he's my dufus. Sometimes when I pat his head I know that he knows that I know how much I love my little dufus.

I see both of these being true

Katie
10-25-2011, 02:33 PM
I've been out with Ty and his friends before and had a really good time. They are very cordial to us out-of-towners and take us into the fold because we have no "party network" here.

Course that has nothing to do with his writing skills, but thought I would bring up a positive about him.

Comin' to town again Ty, where's the party?

crazycoffey
10-25-2011, 02:35 PM

That's a good answer at least, and everyone is of course entitled to their opinions of others.

xfactor
10-25-2011, 03:51 PM
I know this will disappoint some around here, but I survived. I got hit by 2 batteries and called every name in book. Had another guy stalking me at tailgate, but Raiders fans sniffed it out and got him to to talk calmly to me. I will go bad many times. Raiders fans completely had my back and I made so,so many new friends!!

Dicky McElephant
10-25-2011, 03:52 PM
I will go bad many times?

What the fuck does that even mean?

xfactor
10-25-2011, 03:54 PM

What the **** does that even mean?

Sorry my plane just landed, I will go many times in future

xfactor
10-25-2011, 04:24 PM
thank you guys for nice comments. bottom line, people are gonna hate me, hell thousands upon thousands did this Sunday. no skin off my back cause I got just as many oif not more that do love me.

BossChief
10-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Cajones props if you did go to the game in your spandex in that shithole.

That took balls.

Count Alex's Losses
10-25-2011, 04:34 PM
thank you guys for nice comments. bottom line, people are gonna hate me, hell thousands upon thousands did this Sunday. no skin off my back cause I got just as many oif not more that do love me.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fbm1jxKh9Tc/TbSIyvD1BeI/AAAAAAAAHXA/qAU1_xxVd1A/s1600/he+lives.jpg

Phobia
10-25-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm sure he's alive but I'll bet his rectum is bruised and battered.

KCUnited
10-25-2011, 04:38 PM

Typo. He meant black, he will go black many times now.

RedNeckRaider
10-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Sorry my plane just landed, I will go many times in future

I am glad the game was fun and there were people there who have a clue it is just a silly game that the fans have no impact on other than paying crazy prices to watch a bunch of guys play a game we played as kids. I have had the chance to do everything from eat dinner, party with and give players a ride to the airport. I have been lucky enough to have some great times with players and we talked about everything except football. It is very amusing to me that fans puff up and get all tough when the players are making large coin and are often friends and hang out together.

Every game there is a bunch of dipshits fighting in the stands. All of them combined do not make what a third string player makes a year. I always marvel at the fact they do not notice the players laughing and shaking hands after a game. This bullshit talk of "hated rivalry" is just TV hype and nothing more. Sure during the game tempers can run high, but no higher than they do in training camp against players on the same team. I also picked up on the fact that when Joe "biggest fan ever" walks up they switch into the "it is a part of my job to deal with this clown mode"~

BossChief
10-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Typo. He meant black, he will go black many times now.

ROFL

well played

xfactor
10-25-2011, 05:22 PM

Cajones props if you did go to the game in your spandex in that shithole.

That took balls.

Thank you. Hundreds of Raiders fans told me, I hate your team, but I respect you having balls to do this here.

cookster50
10-25-2011, 05:27 PM
Thank you. Hundreds of Raiders fans told me, I hate your team, but I respect you having balls to do this here.

They only said that because they could clearly see the outline of your balls thanks to the spandex.

seclark
10-25-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm sure he's alive but I'll bet his rectum is bruised and battered.

damn near killed'm
sec

Dicky McElephant
10-25-2011, 06:25 PM

Don't quote me....I wasn't giving props.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-25-2011, 06:44 PM
I know this will disappoint some around here, but I survived.

Fuck.

I got hit by 2 batteries and called every name in book.

Awesome.

Had another guy stalking me at tailgate, but Raiders fans sniffed it out and got him to to talk calmly to me.

Shit.

I will go bad many times. Raiders fans completely had my back and I made so,so many new friends!!

You can't win 'em all, I guess.

redhed
10-25-2011, 06:55 PM

Fuck the haters, keep on keepin' on.

HemiEd
10-25-2011, 06:57 PM
I know this will disappoint some around here, but I survived. I got hit by 2 batteries and called every name in book. Had another guy stalking me at tailgate, but Raiders fans sniffed it out and got him to to talk calmly to me. I will go bad many times. Raiders fans completely had my back and I made so,so many new friends!!

You really did get hit by batteries? That is fucking pathetic, seriously.

Chocolate Hog
10-25-2011, 07:03 PM

ROFL

seclark
10-25-2011, 07:07 PM
You really did get hit by batteries? That is ****ing pathetic, seriously.

different size for every occasion

xfactor
10-25-2011, 07:12 PM
With a C and then a D.

crazycoffey
10-25-2011, 07:15 PM
With a C and then a D.

so, the foam hat doubles as projectile protection?

xfactor
10-25-2011, 07:19 PM
so, the foam hat doubles as projectile protection?

Wish drilled me in the back

redhed
10-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Wish drilled me in the back

What a buncha fucking knob gobblers. Weak.

Valiant
10-25-2011, 08:00 PM

You always make new friends in the pen as the fresh fish..

Valiant
10-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Wait.. If the Raiders have so many great arms that can pick your skinny ass out of the crowd from far away, why dont they have better baseball teams.. I sense a new money ball movie in the works..

Hog Farmer
10-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Sounds like the guys throwing batteries should try out for Quarterback !

Nightfyre
10-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Sounds like the guys throwing batteries should try out for Quarterback !

Why? The raiders already have two quarterbacks with a proficiency for hitting people dressed in red and gold.