PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Chronicle trailer...(found footage) Superhero movie?

Deberg_1990
10-21-2011, 04:40 PM
The found footage genre is getting old, but this does look promising....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGcwSDNFcsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buck
10-21-2011, 04:54 PM
I wtchedthe trailer yesterday. Didn't seem like foun footage to me, although I can't really remember if they had a camera.

Also, I will see this just for Michael Jordan. He has been money in the 2 roles I've seen him in.

Buck
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Ok watched the first second of the trailer and they clearly do have a camera. Carry on.

Deberg_1990
10-21-2011, 04:56 PM
I wtchedthe trailer yesterday. Didn't seem like foun footage to me, although I can't really remember if they had a camera.

Also, I will see this just for Michael Jordan. He has been money in the 2 roles I've seen him in.

Ummmm....you cant tell its supposed to have been shot from the perspective of a handheld privately owned cam?

Like Cloverfield, Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, etc....

Buck
10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Ummmm....you cant tell its supposed to have been shot from the perspective of a handheld privately owned cam?

Like Cloverfield, Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, etc....

Yeah, I watched it yesterday and didn't remember. Looks cool though. I've heard a lot of people say it's a live action Akira. I don't know what that is, but assuming it's a cartoon.

TrickyNicky
10-21-2011, 05:49 PM
Looks good.

The part where he crushes the car, and the quick scene with the cops getting scattered certainly has flashes of Akira. One of the studios just gave the go-ahead for an actual live action Akira too. I kind of lost faith when they were trying to get the Twilight guy to be one of the leads.

KcMizzou
10-21-2011, 05:53 PM
I'll see it. Probably not at the theater, but it looks cool.