PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 DEF Plug n' Play...

KChiefer
10-25-2011, 09:54 PM
I can't make up my mind. Should I pick up the Bills or Bengals DEF?

My thoughts,

Bills = @home vs the Redskins, ball hawks that should be ahead, but no QB pressure.

Bengals = tough road stadium in Seattle, but playing tough against an awful team.

FTR I have the Packers' DEF. I'm 7-0 so a week 14 playoff bye is likely.

Looking forward, the Bill's host the Dolphins then Broncos in weeks 15/16. Then again, the Bengals go @ St Louis, then host Arizona.

Thanks for your opinions.

Short Leash Hootie
10-25-2011, 10:13 PM
there are so many good ones...

I like the Bengals, but yeah, you're right...the Seahawks are a different team at home (still a good matchup)

I also like the Chiefs for the next 3 weeks...

and if the Giants are available in your league...obviously that's my #1 claim of the week

KChiefer
10-26-2011, 04:12 AM
Thanks!

At first I was thinking NYG won't be available and I don't want KC to break my heart in both real life and fantasy this week, but I did snag them for week 9.

And get this, the Giants just went to waivers in my league! What an idiot! In his defense he has HOU hosting JAC, but still, he kept Jacoby Jones on his pine! Hopefully my middle-ish waiver spot is good enough to snag 'em.

Having 3 DEF's is kinda dumb, but my team is healthy and I'm weaving through bye weeks well.

OnTheWarpath58
10-26-2011, 08:40 AM
For this week only?

Saints.

Nzoner
10-26-2011, 09:40 AM
I'm loving the Texans this week and since I don't play add/drop defensive match-ups(2 of my leagues require that we draft and keep 2 Def/ST at all times on roster) I've had the Texans since draft day in 1 of those leagues,also drafted and kept them in the drafturbators cp league.

Dicky McElephant
10-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Is the Titans defense worth holding onto for the rest of the season?

Their schedule the rest of the way looks like this:

vs. Colts
vs. Bengals
@ Panthers
@ Falcons
vs. Bucs
@ Bills
vs. Saints (Playoff)
@ Colts (Playoff)
vs. Jags (Playoff)

I've already got the Bengals defense and I'm thinking about switching out the Titans defense for the Saints defense.

Short Leash Hootie
10-26-2011, 11:28 AM
I never hold on to a defense...plug and play every week...

Cave Johnson
10-26-2011, 11:36 AM
NYG, then Cinci.