PDA

View Full Version : Trade Advice - putting Forte on the block.

DementedLogic
11-01-2011, 02:54 PM
This is my first year doing fantasy football. I play in a fairly deep high league. 12 teams and we start 1 QB, 4 WRs, 3 RBs, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 Kicker. No flex. We have standard scoring, however for each receiving and running TD over 13 yards, it is
+3 points for 13-30
+6 points for 31-60
+9 points for 61+
Additionally, if a player exceeds 200 yards rushing or receiving, the owner gets a point for every yard over 200. Demarco Murray put up 88 last week, and Tom brady put up 116 week 1.

Our league has a retarded rule that if a player gets hurt, the owner has the rights to the backup if he's available. So it's hard to get anyone off the waiver wire other than gambling on handcuffs.

Right now my RBs are:
Forte
S. Jackson
Daniel Thomas (Just obtained in a trade for Flacco)
Kevin Faulk
CJ Spiller
Tashard Choice

My WRs are:
Percy Harvin
Heyword-Bey
Torrey Smith
Laurent Robinson
Demayrius Thomas
Jason Hill
Dexter McCluster

The rest of my team:
Schaub
Gates
Jets D/ST
Mason Crosby

While I've gone from 0-6 to 6-10 (we play 2 games per week), I'm not scoring enough points, and my recent wins have been due to weak opponents.

I put Forte on the block to see my offers, here is what I've received in offers.

Give:
·Forte, Matt RB CHI

Receive:
·Austin, Miles WR DAL
·Jacobs, Brandon RB NYG
·Williams, Roy WR CHI

Give:
·Forte, Matt RB CHI
·Heyward-Bey, Darrius WR OAK
·Robinson, Laurent WR DAL

Receive:
·McGahee, Willis RB DEN
·Moreno, Knowshon RB DEN
·Smith, Steve WR CAR
·Wayne, Reggie WR IND

What do you guys think? Are either of those offers worth considering? I like the second more than the first, but I'm still not sure. I've considering countering with Torrey Smith instead of DHB. I just put Forte on the block a few hours ago, so I'm going to wait and see if more offers come in regardless. Should I just stick with my lineup as is? Forte is putting up 20 per week right now and is the fifth leading scorer in the league of WRs and RBs.

Direckshun
11-01-2011, 03:28 PM
You better get a king's ransom for him. He's the #1 fantasy RB right now.

OnTheWarpath58
11-01-2011, 04:07 PM
You better get a king's ransom for him. He's the #1 fantasy RB right now.

Some dude named McCoy would like to argue that.