PDA

View Full Version : Who do I sit to get Michael Turner in the game?

Radar Chief
11-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Atlanta plays Indy, who is giving up the second most points to running backs. My problem is who do I sit? Darren Sproles @ Tampa or Fred Jackson @ NYJ?
And before you ask yes my league gives points for return yards.

Direckshun
11-04-2011, 01:55 PM
You sit Sproles. Jackson's getting 25 carries.

Sproles shares the offense with Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram, Jimmy Graham, Marques Colston, Devery Henderson, Lance Moore, and Robert Meachum.

Edit: Didn't see the bit on return yards. How much does he normally net you in return yardage?

Radar Chief
11-04-2011, 02:04 PM

Sproles shares the offense with Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram, Jimmy Graham, Marques Colston, Devery Henderson, Lance Moore, and Robert Meachum.

Edit: Didn't see the bit on return yards. How much does he normally net you in return yardage?

Return yards is the biggest reason itís hard to sit him. Without that heíd barely be worth keeping on a roster for the reasons you stated, thereís a lot of talent to keep happy on that offense.

Hereís Sproles stats on the year.
Rushing: 305 yards 2 TDís
Receiving: 51 Rec. 389 yards 2 TDís
Returning: 637 yards 1 TD

Direckshun
11-04-2011, 02:19 PM
You gotta figure Atlanta will be running ALL DAY against a shitty defense.

That's all I'm going to say.

Brock
11-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Never sit Fred.

Dicky McElephant
11-04-2011, 02:23 PM
I would sit Sproles.

Pawnmower
11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
motion carried, the sProles have it

Radar Chief
11-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Sproles was my first thought, doesnít look like Iím alone in that.

Radar Chief
11-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Well that didnít work out quite as planned. Sproles scored 10 more fantasy points than either Jackson or Turner.
Oh well, comes down to tonight anyway. The score is basically tied, Iíve got Vick and my opponent has DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy. Wish me luck cause this one could still go either way.

Radar Chief
11-09-2011, 04:15 PM
The score is basically tied, Iíve got Vick and my opponent has DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy. Wish me luck cause this one could still go either way.

Yea, that didnít work out either, lost by 4 points. Had I sat Jackson instead of Sproles Iíd have won by 6 so thatís the last time I come to you bitches for advice. nlm

Chiefshrink
11-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Never ever sit Sproles again.

Chiefshrink
11-12-2011, 09:27 AM

Out of all the NO players you listed Sproles and Graham have been Brees's go to guys allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll year.

Never ever sit Sproles:shake: His production even without a TD will get you 15pts a game:rolleyes:

It's obvious you do not have Sproles and have not done your homework:rolleyes:

Radar Chief
11-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Never ever sit Sproles again.

Oh sure, NOW you show up. Where were you last week to talk me out of it?
And believe me, I've learned my lesson. I've sat him twice this year and ended up setting extra points on the bench both times.