PDA

View Full Version : Chris Polk

Urc Burry
11-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Would you guys be opposed of taking this guy in the second round? I love Trent Richardson, but I am against taking a RB that high in the draft with the holes we have. I think this guy is a perfect compliment to Charles... 5'11" 222 lb and his legs never stop moving...check it out

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LEafHF0IwqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jd1020
11-14-2011, 06:10 PM
No.

This team needs OL help before a RB can be effective.

Find a UDFA RB like everyone else.

Bewbies
11-14-2011, 06:54 PM
No.

This team needs OL help before a RB can be effective.

Find a UDFA RB like everyone else.

:LOL:

We had the #1 rushing attack in the NFL last year dumbass. Our rushing problem is a lack of Jamal Charles, not a lack of OL.

jd1020
11-14-2011, 07:07 PM
:LOL:

We had the #1 rushing attack in the NFL last year dumbass. Our rushing problem is a lack of Jamal Charles, not a lack of OL.

Ya because Charles would be doing amazing with the way our OL is getting their shit pushed in... Weigmann, gone. Richardson, gone. Lilja, should be gone. Lets draft a RB in the 2nd!

aturnis
11-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Ya because Charles would be doing amazing with the way our OL is getting their shit pushed in... Weigmann, gone. Richardson, gone. Lilja, should be gone. Lets draft a RB in the 2nd!

JC ran incredibly well behind some TERRIBLE OL play here in KC. Showed LJ it could be done. This guy seems to run fairly well from a decimated backfield. Has a bit more girth than JC so could take some of the load.

BryanBusby
11-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Showed LJ it could be done.

By running right behind a future Hall of Fame OG.

suds79
11-15-2011, 07:27 AM
While I agree we absolutely have to draft a RB this year, I don't know if the 2nd is the place to do it.

So many needs. QB, Tackle, Pass rusher, Probably TE with Moeaki being injury prone.

It's been proven over & over again that you can find quality RBs mid to late in the draft. Furthermore, RB's careers are so short lived, it doesn't make sense to invest highly in one.

If this guy falls, I'll listen. Otherwise, got to draft RBs late.

Bewbies
11-15-2011, 01:07 PM
If we don't take a QB none of the picks matter anyway.

Nightfyre
11-15-2011, 10:05 PM
This draft is far too deep in other areas of need for us to spend a 2nd on a RB imo.