PDA

View Full Version : Football Tim Tebow is a shitty quarterback.

KCtotheSB
11-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Repost?

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Tebow>cassel

thurman merman
11-17-2011, 10:42 PM
He is an excellent fullback though. That's all that matters.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-17-2011, 10:43 PM
4-1

Von Dumbass
11-17-2011, 10:45 PM
For the first 3 quarters. But in crunch time there isn't a QB in the NFL that I would rather have than Tim Tebow. He isn't afraid of the moment and that causes the people around him to not be afraid either.

When we got the ball at the 5 yard line, with 5 minutes to go, I 100% believed that we were going to score a TD and win the game. Even though we hadn't been able to get a first down all game long, I just knew that we were going to march 95 yards to victory.

Rudy lost the toss
Vince Young all over again

BIG_DADDY
You just want to be a part of something

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-17-2011, 10:46 PM

Nah tebow anit messed up in the head.

Mojo Jojo
11-17-2011, 10:51 PM
He knows how to score on the Chiefs.

thurman merman
11-17-2011, 10:57 PM
For the first 3 quarters. But in crunch time there isn't a QB in the NFL that I would rather have than Tim Tebow.

You would rather have Tim Tebow than Aaron Rodgers? Really?

thurman merman
11-17-2011, 10:58 PM
4-1

They are winning in spite of him, not because of him. The guy is one of the worst QBs I have ever seen.

KCtotheSB
11-17-2011, 10:59 PM

The retard is strong with him.

milkman
11-17-2011, 11:00 PM
For the first 3 quarters. But in crunch time there isn't a QB in the NFL that I would rather have than Tim Tebow. He isn't afraid of the moment and that causes the people around him to not be afraid either.

When we got the ball at the 5 yard line, with 5 minutes to go, I 100% believed that we were going to score a TD and win the game. Even though we hadn't been able to get a first down all game long, I just knew that we were going to march 95 yards to victory.

It's those first three quarters that are going to kill the Donkeys when they face offenses that can actaully score.

Those last minute heroics will be nothing more than garbage time points then.

Pitt Gorilla
11-17-2011, 11:06 PM
You would rather have Tim Tebow than Aaron Rodgers? Really?Nobody is that dumb. Seriously.

thurman merman
11-17-2011, 11:07 PM
It's those first three quarters that are going to kill the Donkeys when they face offenses that can actaully score.

You mean like when they played the Lions a few weeks ago and lost 45-10 or something?

milkman
11-17-2011, 11:10 PM
You mean like when they played the Lions a few weeks ago and lost 45-10 or something?

Yeah, something like that.

Extra Point
11-17-2011, 11:10 PM
All the Chiefs have to do, is let Aaron's little bro declare this draft. The Cassel sessions for tutoring, will only be film of Aaron, vs all opponents, this season.

Von Dumbass
11-17-2011, 11:18 PM

Rodgers is a beast. But Tebow is money with the game on the line. You can have excellent coverage and a passrush and there isn't anything Rodgers can do about it, but it doesn't matter what you do on defense against Tebow... one way or another Tebow is going to make the plays to win the game.

BIG_DADDY
11-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Rodgers is a beast. But Tebow is money with the game on the line. You can have excellent coverage and a passrush get to Rodgers, but it doesn't matter what you do on defense against Tebow... one way or another Tebow is going to make the plays to win the game.

Dude, I am the guy with the God Bless Tebow thread. In his present state Tebow can't hold Rodgers jock strap. Quit embarrassing yourself.

stevieray
11-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Rodgers is a beast. But Tebow is money with the game on the line. You can have excellent coverage and a passrush and there isn't anything Rodgers can do about it, but it doesn't matter what you do on defense against Tebow... one way or another Tebow is going to make the plays to win the game.

I see a lot of disappointment in your future.

listopencil
11-17-2011, 11:30 PM

milkman
11-17-2011, 11:35 PM

Holy shit!

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2011, 11:48 PM

LMAO Wow

veist
11-18-2011, 12:35 AM

I'd rather have Aaron Rodgers than Tebow in any game situation. I mean this isn't even close, its like saying would you rather have a pedal car or a Ferrari? Especially since he'll have scored six touchdowns against the Broncos so it won't matter what Tebow does when he finally decides to not suck for 5 minutes or so.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Rodgers is one of the best running QBs in the NFL, you jackass. Not only that, he can actually make plays from the pocket and outside of it with his arm.

The only thing that Tebow does well he arguably does little to no better than Rodgers.

Good God, you're as good off having Jacquizz Rodgers at QB as Tebow. Both throw the ball equally well.

chiefs1111
11-18-2011, 12:38 AM
Super Bowls won

Rodgers 1
Tebow 0

Tuckdaddy
11-18-2011, 01:55 AM

Give me a fugging break. He's a gimick at best and good for you that he's 4-1 but it not becasue of his play. The Denver defense is by far the biggest reason. Tebow will never win you the AFC much less the SB.

MagicHef
11-18-2011, 02:37 AM
I love that he upsets non-Broncos fans so much.

Fritz88
11-18-2011, 03:55 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/892198/449085055.jpg

threebag02
11-18-2011, 04:18 AM
LMAO @ knowmo

evenfall
11-18-2011, 04:35 AM
This board's obsession with Tebow is getting a little weird, at this point.

Von Dumbass
11-18-2011, 04:53 AM
Rodgers is one of the best running QBs in the NFL, you jackass. Not only that, he can actually make plays from the pocket and outside of it with his arm.

The only thing that Tebow does well he arguably does little to no better than Rodgers.

Good God, you're as good off having Jacquizz Rodgers at QB as Tebow. Both throw the ball equally well.

Mark Sanchez, Jimmy Clausen, and Vernon Gholston are fantastic players.

JD10367
11-18-2011, 06:08 AM
Okay, as Jack Webb said, "just the facts":

1.) Knowmo clearly huffs paint. Just off the top of my head, "in crunch time" I'd rather have Brady, Rodgers, Brees, P. Manning (if he was healthy), and probably Rapistberger.

2.) Tim Tebow is not "a shitty quarterback". He's not a very good passer (at least at the moment). Time will tell if he gets better at that. But being the quarterback is not just about throwing pretty passes; there are other factors as well. It's also about clock management, decision-making, your ability to scramble, your ability to win, the amount of confidence your teammates have in you... all areas where Tebow seems, for some reason, to have advantages. The buzzword is "intangibles". He seems to have 'em. Frankly, given the choice between a pure passer who can't do anything else right, or a guy like Tebow who seems to do everything else except pass the ball, I'd take the Tebow guy. You can teach someone how to throw the ball; you can't teach someone how to win, how to be cool under pressure, how to rally his teammates, etc.,. Cool is Brady driving the ball in the '01 SB and then spiking it and calmly flipping it to the ref. Cool is Joe Montana in the waning minutes of the Super Bowl, pointing out John Candy. And cool is doing jack shit all day and getting the ball back with 5 minutes to go, on your 5, and getting the winning TD pretty much by yourself. If Matt Cassel ever did that, there'd be jizz covering the midwest.

3.) Having said that, life for a running quarterback usually doesn't turn out so well. Even the supposed best-of-the-best (Dogkiller) can be figured out eventually... or, at least, beaten into submission. Running quarterbacks not only have a game you can counter (if you have the coaching brainpower and personnel), but they get killed physically. If he doesn't learn to throw the ball without taking hits, his career will last only a few seasons. And better teams WILL figure it out. What he pulled against the Jets may not fly against the Steelers or Ravens... or even against the Patriots, or another team that can simply outscore Denver. If the Broncos are down 35-7 by the 4th, Tebow's heroics won't help. It's only good for one score, apparently.

Bottom line: as the sole starting quarterback on a not-great team, Tebow's magic will run out. But if given time to learn how to throw properly, and used as a change-of-pace QB in the meantime until he learns how to throw, there's nothing wrong with him. And, on a better team, they might be able to use him as a starter and overcome his passing shortcomings. I'd love to have him back up Brady, personally.

I'm not really sure why there's such a backlash against Tebow's religion. I mean, there are plenty of athletes who are religious. If, in a postgame, I hear one more player "thank Jesus for blessing me with the physical skills" blah blah blah, I'll shoot someone. Why does Tebow get such flak? Is it, weirdly enough, because he's white? I think so, although I can't figure out why. He seems like a nice enough guy, and--as was pointed out elsewhere--if he was Jewish we wouldn't be making Hanukkah jokes, would we? Why is the fact that he's such a religious Christian rub people the wrong way? People picking on him all the time, plus the fact that people pick on his inability to throw the ball, make me actually root for him more and more with each win, despite my Bronco hatred. I'd be fine if the Broncos lose because Tebow plays great and one of his teammates makes a bonehead turnover. And I'm atheist/agnostic. :shrug:

Mr. Plow
11-18-2011, 06:11 AM

He also said that Tebow should have been the #1 pick in the draft.

BoneKrusher
11-18-2011, 06:35 AM
this thread speaks volumes on how good Matt Cassel really is.

FringeNC
11-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Winning games against good teams is all about being able to throw the ball. The Broncos can't do that, and the Chiefs can't either (at least with Cassel).

durtyrute
11-18-2011, 06:58 AM
THe Donks will have a better record than we will. FML

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-18-2011, 07:02 AM

Yep, Rodgers would have had 35 plus on the board by then (like he did earlier against the Donkeys) and that last minute garbage time drive would be for naught. Like I said earlier in the week, if they win the game it's because Sanchez is more inept and that pick 6 he threw was a backbreaker.

Radar Chief
11-18-2011, 07:03 AM

Which isn't saying much.
A lot of other teams will also.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-18-2011, 07:04 AM

Rodgers runs an offense that consistently puts up 30 plus a game, Tebow can't even crack 20. I guess God's Hand is causing all opposing QB's to out suck him or some shit.

BigCatDaddy
11-18-2011, 07:13 AM

That was my first thought to. He reminds me a lot of Vince in his rookie year.

Radar Chief
11-18-2011, 07:15 AM

While I agree with the rest of your post you’re not going to see Rodgers breaking arm tackles, stiff arming line backers and dropping a shoulder into a safety for extra yards. Granted that’s partially because he doesn’t have to but it’s also because Tebow isn’t just a little bit better at running, he’s a lot better. Obviously if he doesn’t learn to throw he’ll have a three season career, maybe, but give the man his due.
In the meantime, I’m just amazed that NFL teams are actually being beaten by Jake Plummer’s less talented clone.

Zeke
11-18-2011, 07:16 AM
I am of the firm belief that knowmo is a sock. Nobody is that stupid.

bevischief
11-18-2011, 07:18 AM

ROFL

Bacillus Anthracis
11-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Rodgers runs an offense that consistently puts up 30 plus a game, Tebow can't even crack 20. I guess God's Hand is causing all opposing QB's to out suck him or some shit.

They put up 38 against the Raiders.

I'm gonna go step in front of a bus now.

BoneKrusher
11-18-2011, 07:55 AM

think i should i have said How bad Matt Cassel is.:thumb:

Lzen
11-18-2011, 09:15 AM

1.) Knowmo clearly huffs paint. Just off the top of my head, "in crunch time" I'd rather have Brady, Rodgers, Brees, P. Manning (if he was healthy), and probably Rapistberger.

2.) Tim Tebow is not "a shitty quarterback". He's not a very good passer (at least at the moment). Time will tell if he gets better at that. But being the quarterback is not just about throwing pretty passes; there are other factors as well. It's also about clock management, decision-making, your ability to scramble, your ability to win, the amount of confidence your teammates have in you... all areas where Tebow seems, for some reason, to have advantages. The buzzword is "intangibles". He seems to have 'em. Frankly, given the choice between a pure passer who can't do anything else right, or a guy like Tebow who seems to do everything else except pass the ball, I'd take the Tebow guy. You can teach someone how to throw the ball; you can't teach someone how to win, how to be cool under pressure, how to rally his teammates, etc.,. Cool is Brady driving the ball in the '01 SB and then spiking it and calmly flipping it to the ref. Cool is Joe Montana in the waning minutes of the Super Bowl, pointing out John Candy. And cool is doing jack shit all day and getting the ball back with 5 minutes to go, on your 5, and getting the winning TD pretty much by yourself. If Matt Cassel ever did that, there'd be jizz covering the midwest.

3.) Having said that, life for a running quarterback usually doesn't turn out so well. Even the supposed best-of-the-best (Dogkiller) can be figured out eventually... or, at least, beaten into submission. Running quarterbacks not only have a game you can counter (if you have the coaching brainpower and personnel), but they get killed physically. If he doesn't learn to throw the ball without taking hits, his career will last only a few seasons. And better teams WILL figure it out. What he pulled against the Jets may not fly against the Steelers or Ravens... or even against the Patriots, or another team that can simply outscore Denver. If the Broncos are down 35-7 by the 4th, Tebow's heroics won't help. It's only good for one score, apparently.

Bottom line: as the sole starting quarterback on a not-great team, Tebow's magic will run out. But if given time to learn how to throw properly, and used as a change-of-pace QB in the meantime until he learns how to throw, there's nothing wrong with him. And, on a better team, they might be able to use him as a starter and overcome his passing shortcomings. I'd love to have him back up Brady, personally.

I'm not really sure why there's such a backlash against Tebow's religion. I mean, there are plenty of athletes who are religious. If, in a postgame, I hear one more player "thank Jesus for blessing me with the physical skills" blah blah blah, I'll shoot someone. Why does Tebow get such flak? Is it, weirdly enough, because he's white? I think so, although I can't figure out why. He seems like a nice enough guy, and--as was pointed out elsewhere--if he was Jewish we wouldn't be making Hanukkah jokes, would we? Why is the fact that he's such a religious Christian rub people the wrong way? People picking on him all the time, plus the fact that people pick on his inability to throw the ball, make me actually root for him more and more with each win, despite my Bronco hatred. I'd be fine if the Broncos lose because Tebow plays great and one of his teammates makes a bonehead turnover. And I'm atheist/agnostic. :shrug:

Solid. :thumb:

Dave Lane
11-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Jamarcus Russel > Tebow as a QB

whoman69
11-18-2011, 10:00 AM

Good read. But I think Tebow is a lot like Cassel in regard to the fact when it comes to the heat of the game, he reverts back to what he has done in the past.

thurman merman
11-18-2011, 11:24 AM

You are literally the dumbest person on earth.

kcfanXIII
11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
knowmo has had a huge man crush on teabag since the donkeys spent a first rounder on him. i remember seeing him say that teblow would be a bigger star then michal jordan.

listopencil
11-18-2011, 12:44 PM
The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-18-2011, 12:50 PM
They put up 38 against the Raiders.

I'm gonna go step in front of a bus now.

They don't count. Plus they had a punt return TD and multiple Palmerceptions to fluff that score.

4th and Long
11-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Tebow out of the pocket > Tebow in the pocket

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-18-2011, 12:52 PM
The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how poor the dude throws the football. Like someone said earlier, the passes are so far off the defender doesn't have a chance to intercept it. It's pretty much a Wildcat (Jesus) offense at this point and like the Fins it will end badly if he can't improve his accuracy.

Mile High Mania
11-18-2011, 01:18 PM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how poor the dude throws the football. Like someone said earlier, the passes are so far off the defender doesn't have a chance to intercept it. It's pretty much a Wildcat (Jesus) offense at this point and like the Fins it will end badly if he can't improve his accuracy.

All true and if things play out and he remains the QB... they need to address the weapons in the passing game.

Decker has the makings of being a Jordy Nelson type... but, that's not a #1 receiver which is what he is playing as right now in that offense. Thomas needs to step up. Royal is a good #3 type.

They have NOTHING worth suiting up at TE and that is where the big issue is in my opinion, that and a solid pass catching RB.

The short passing game is what will help them if Tebow is to remain the QB. Go find weapons that can be effective 10-15 yards out and build around the successful aspects of what their doing today.

Right now, Tebow stands back there and it's really either Decker or Royal... 15+ yards and that is what is not sustainable with this QB. They need more options, people that can play within this scheme. If they don't do that, then they need to go another direction with QB.

If they want to ride this train, keep the fans excited and build around Tebow - making him a better passing QB, do these things.

T-post Tom
11-18-2011, 02:04 PM

Thank you. That is the best laugh I've had all day.

veist
11-18-2011, 02:15 PM
While I agree with the rest of your post you’re not going to see Rodgers breaking arm tackles, stiff arming line backers and dropping a shoulder into a safety for extra yards. Granted that’s partially because he doesn’t have to but it’s also because Tebow isn’t just a little bit better at running, he’s a lot better. Obviously if he doesn’t learn to throw he’ll have a three season career, maybe, but give the man his due.
In the meantime, I’m just amazed that NFL teams are actually being beaten by Jake Plummer’s less talented clone.

Watch Rodgers more, he's a very good running QB he just also knows that he can do a whole lot more damage with his arm than his legs. Tebow will collect concussions like pokemon running the way he does. Ask Steve Young (hopefully in a lucid moment) how that worked out for him, and he was actually an accurate passer.

Mile High Mania
11-18-2011, 02:18 PM
Mix the following ... Elway with a banged up throwing arm in a sling, Chuck Norris, Mr. Rogers and William Wallace ... you get Tim Tebow.

BoneKrusher
11-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Mix the following ... Elway with a banged up throwing arm in a sling, Chuck Norris, Mr. Rogers and William Wallace ... you get Tim Tebow.

ROFL

Tebow has to learn to throw but i like what Denvers doing....

winning.:thumb:

Zeke
11-18-2011, 02:27 PM
I agree with you, except for the Elway, William Wallace and Chuck Norris parts.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-18-2011, 02:28 PM
A QB running around like a chicken with his head cut off and beating teams with a combined record of 11-17 late in the game by no means indicates that he has "It". Again, this is Vince Young all over again.

BillSelfsTrophycase
11-18-2011, 02:33 PM

This is good, the lower the draft position, the more they'd have to give up for Luck

Tombstone RJ
11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
They are winning in spite of him, not because of him. The guy is one of the worst QBs I have ever seen.

scoreboard

Radar Chief
11-18-2011, 02:52 PM
Watch Rodgers more, he's a very good running QB he just also knows that he can do a whole lot more damage with his arm than his legs. Tebow will collect concussions like pokemon running the way he does. Ask Steve Young (hopefully in a lucid moment) how that worked out for him, and he was actually an accurate passer.

I don’t need to watch Rodgers more, I’m fully aware of what he’s capable of. I've had him on my fantasy team two years in a row for a reason.

Tombstone RJ
11-18-2011, 02:52 PM
This is good, the lower the draft position, the more they'd have to give up for Luck

I bet Peeeohleee trades the farm for Luck. The Broncos can't afford to trade for Luck, especially if they keep winning.

BillSelfsTrophycase
11-18-2011, 02:54 PM
I bet Peeeohleee trades the farm for Luck.

We can dream

Mr. Arrowhead
11-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Elways gets pissed the more Tebow wins

FAX
11-18-2011, 03:41 PM
I can't believe that guys like Mr. Mile High Mania and Mr. listopencil and guys like that are actually ... discussing ... Tebow like this thing isn't the biggest aberration to hit the game since Lester Hayes covered his entire body with Stickum.

Traditional NFL coaches throughout the league are going to devise defenses that are designed to remove Tebow's head from his torso. After that (and some paper mache and electrical cord), he will make a halfway decent lamp, but that's about it.

FAX

JD10367
11-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Good read. But I think Tebow is a lot like Cassel in regard to the fact when it comes to the heat of the game, he reverts back to what he has done in the past.

Except Tebow is 4-1 as a starter with 3 comeback wins (two of them by large margins).

Cassel has a (slightly) better arm than Tebow. But Tebow is more of a "winner".

Sadly, I think Tebow may be > Cassel. Cassel's mechanics are usually putrid. He throws the ball high, hard, out of bounds. Cassel shows more flashes of "I can be a real quarterback" than Tebow does. But Tebow puts the W on the board.

Psyko Tek
11-18-2011, 03:50 PM

it must be really nice to be happy with whatever you get...

Zeke
11-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Except Tebow is 4-1 as a starter with 3 comeback wins (two of them by large margins).

Cassel has a (slightly) better arm than Tebow. But Tebow is more of a "winner".

Sadly, I think Tebow may be > Cassel. Cassel's mechanics are usually putrid. He throws the ball high, hard, out of bounds. Cassel shows more flashes of "I can be a real quarterback" than Tebow does. But Tebow puts the W on the board.

Um, that's like saying "Kyle Davies is better than Sean O'Sullivan."

In reality, they both suck and shouldn't be a starter for anyone.

Mile High Mania
11-18-2011, 04:45 PM
I can't believe that guys like Mr. Mile High Mania and Mr. listopencil and guys like that are actually ... discussing ... Tebow like this thing isn't the biggest aberration to hit the game since Lester Hayes covered his entire body with Stickum.

Traditional NFL coaches throughout the league are going to devise defenses that are designed to remove Tebow's head from his torso. After that (and some paper mache and electrical cord), he will make a halfway decent lamp, but that's about it.

FAX

Don't misread me... The current offense is not sustainable. They need to add weapons that play in a more controlled and short passing attack, if Tebow is the QB longterm.

vailpass
11-18-2011, 04:54 PM

Rep for an objective, well thought out post.

JD10367
11-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Um, that's like saying "Kyle Davies is better than Sean O'Sullivan."

In reality, they both suck and shouldn't be a starter for anyone.

And, yet, Tebow has gone 4-1, with 3 comebacks (2 of them huge). So he must be better.

And, don't forget, while they've beaten the Jets, Chiefs, Raiders, Dolphins, and Bengals (all half-decent, even the Fins despite the record), they only lost to the Raiders and Titans by 3 and the Chargers by 5. A lucky bounce here or there, and Tebow and the Broncos could be 8-2. Just goes to show you how fine the line is in the NFL between "suck" and "great"... :D

thurman merman
11-18-2011, 05:25 PM
A QB running around like a chicken with his head cut off and beating teams with a combined record of 11-17 late in the game by no means indicates that he has "It". Again, this is Vince Young all over again.

Why is this so hard for all these retards to understand? Tebow has played terrible games against terrible teams, then made one good play at the end of each one. The one time they played a decent team, they got beaten to a bloody pulp by Detroit.

Matt Cassel had a 10-5 record last year. Does that mean he has "it"?

Goldmember
11-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Why is this so hard for all these retards to understand? Tebow has played terrible games against terrible teams, then made one good play at the end of each one. The one time they played a decent team, they got beaten to a blood pulp by Detroit.

Cassel has "it", but not the good "it"

Zeke
11-18-2011, 05:34 PM
And, yet, Tebow has gone 4-1, with 3 comebacks (2 of them huge). So he must be better.

And, don't forget, while they've beaten the Jets, Chiefs, Raiders, Dolphins, and Bengals (all half-decent, even the Fins despite the record), they only lost to the Raiders and Titans by 3 and the Chargers by 5. A lucky bounce here or there, and Tebow and the Broncos could be 8-2. Just goes to show you how fine the line is in the NFL between "suck" and "great"... :D

As has been stated on several occasions.. The Donks are winning despite Mr. Tebow - not because of...

Were the Donks able to field a competent QB they'd run away with the division, hands down. They are the best all around team at this point..

You can honestly watch those 10 or so passes a game that flail 5 yards short of the receiver and say "this guys a winner!!!"??

The difference between Cassell and Tebow as it stands today is that everyone sees Cassell for what he is. Give it 2 years, and Tebow will be spoken about the same way in Denver.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Why is this so hard for all these retards to understand? Tebow has played terrible games against terrible teams, then made one good play at the end of each one. The one time they played a decent team, they got beaten to a blood pulp by Detroit.

Because it's more fun to be reactionary and think that everything is either the best or worst thing that has ever happened.

OnTheWarpath58
11-18-2011, 05:40 PM

Give Tebow some credit - at least he outscored his jersey number on the Wonderlic.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-18-2011, 05:40 PM

ROFL soooo true

milkman
11-18-2011, 06:18 PM

I believe you forgot the "s" and the "h".

BigRedChief
11-18-2011, 06:27 PM
They love their Tebow down here.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/302170_2427165593166_1072326137_2544104_1046708928_n.jpg

bevischief
11-18-2011, 06:34 PM
They love their Tebow down here.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/302170_2427165593166_1072326137_2544104_1046708928_n.jpg

He can't be much worse than who is the president now...

hometeam
11-18-2011, 06:34 PM
he reminds of that kid that always acts like an angel in front of teachers, yet who makes the fat kid eat rocks when they arent looking.

puke.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-18-2011, 06:36 PM
he reminds of that kid that always acts like an angel in front of teachers, yet who makes the fat kid eat rocks when they arent looking.

puke.

ROFL I bet he gives SlowMo swirlies after Fox leaves the stadium.

Okie_Apparition
11-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Elways gets pissed the more Tebow wins

Want to make God laugh
tell him your plans

Bowser
11-18-2011, 06:59 PM
I heard that if you say Tebow backwards in the mirror three times, he'll appear while tweeting Hugh Douglas.

listopencil
11-18-2011, 07:23 PM

Elway using his left hand. I'll take it.

Chiefaholic
11-18-2011, 08:09 PM

You've got to be one of Goat's multi accounts. NOBODY with an IQ above 50 would believe what you just typed.

Von Dumbass
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
The next Elway? Numbers put Tebow in legendary company

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5558/aviarynflcompicture1.png

Broncos owner Pat Bowlen seems to have bought in: “He is what he is. He’s got a long way to go, got some other things he’s got to do. He’s a quarterback. Believe me, he’s going to learn. I believe he’ll be a great one, better keep him around here.”

bricks
11-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Tim Tebow is a winner. Screw all the haters.

bricks
11-18-2011, 11:33 PM
All true and if things play out and he remains the QB... they need to address the weapons in the passing game.

Decker has the makings of being a Jordy Nelson type... but, that's not a #1 receiver which is what he is playing as right now in that offense. Thomas needs to step up. Royal is a good #3 type.

They have NOTHING worth suiting up at TE and that is where the big issue is in my opinion, that and a solid pass catching RB.

The short passing game is what will help them if Tebow is to remain the QB. Go find weapons that can be effective 10-15 yards out and build around the successful aspects of what their doing today.

Right now, Tebow stands back there and it's really either Decker or Royal... 15+ yards and that is what is not sustainable with this QB. They need more options, people that can play within this scheme. If they don't do that, then they need to go another direction with QB.

If they want to ride this train, keep the fans excited and build around Tebow - making him a better passing QB, do these things.

Sorry for drifting a bit off topic here, but I gotta say, I love your passrushers bro. Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil coming off the edge is beautiful.

mdchiefsfan
11-18-2011, 11:54 PM
2009 Dolphins Wildcat Formations> Tebow. I respect him as a person, but he is a donk. F*** HIM!!!

BoneKrusher
11-19-2011, 06:24 AM

haha, yeah
cant spell shit w/o "it".

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-19-2011, 06:26 AM

Broncos owner Pat Bowlen seems to have bought in: “He is what he is. He’s got a long way to go, got some other things he’s got to do. He’s a quarterback. Believe me, he’s going to learn. I believe he’ll be a great one, better keep him around here.”

In the kindest way possible...you are one dumb sumbitch :thumb:

O.city
11-19-2011, 08:44 AM
I just don't see it. He is winning now but hell I dunno.

Okie_Apparition
11-19-2011, 08:46 AM
KnowMo,
How will Tebow effect the draft strategy of the AFC West?

Von Dumbass
11-19-2011, 08:58 AM
KnowMo,
How will Tebow effect the draft strategy of the AFC West?

I don't know. I know that Von Miller is going to force every team in the AFCW to upgrade their RT position. :)

thurman merman
11-19-2011, 09:30 AM

So since Elway was awful in his first 8 games of his career, that means Tebow is the next Elway? So JaMarcus Russell, Brodie Croyle, Blaine Gabbert, John Beck, etc. are also the next Elway?

Dave Lane
11-19-2011, 10:26 AM

I agree I hope they win 9 games n hose themselves out of the luck debate. Luck can not end up in Denver!

Bane
11-19-2011, 10:39 AM
I don't know. I know that Von Miller is going to force every team in the AFCW to upgrade their RT position. :)

Who is Von Miller?ROFL

Von Dumbass
11-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Tebow will get better in the passing game just like Vick did. Two years from now Tebow is going to be a legit top 3-5 QB and Denver will be legit Super Bowl contenders until he hangs them up. All Tebow has to do is complete 55% of his passes, thats it... if he can do that Denver will be golden.

O.city
11-19-2011, 10:51 AM
When Berry comes back next year, he's gonna knock Tebow out and he won't ever play again.

Von Dumbass
11-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Who is Von Miller?ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fLpimht0tUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump
11-19-2011, 10:54 AM

no no no

EVERYBODY knows that RT is not important at all. There is absolutely no sense in having a capable RT, random guy off the street is just as good as the best RT in the NFL.

/cp

brett
11-19-2011, 10:56 AM
ever nfl forum has to hate on this guy, hope of the badwagon and stop with the personal shit

milkman
11-19-2011, 11:00 AM
no no no

EVERYBODY knows that RT is not important at all. There is absolutely no sense in having a capable RT, random guy off the street is just as good as the best RT in the NFL.

/cp

Nothing better than some dumbass that can not read and comprehend the words that are written.

DBOSHO
11-19-2011, 11:00 AM
How a 330lb man cant block a 240lb man is beyond me.

Bane
11-19-2011, 11:11 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fLpimht0tUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 play....He's shit.You pulled the same thing with Ayers,and Dumbassville.......Very sad.

thurman merman
11-19-2011, 11:15 AM
ever nfl forum has to hate on this guy, hope of the badwagon and stop with the personal shit

"hope of"?

Is that seriously how you spell "hop off"?

Garcia Bronco
11-19-2011, 11:20 AM
1 play....He's shit.You pulled the same thing with Ayers,and Dumbassville.......Very sad.

How many accounts do you have Go Chiefs?

Bane
11-19-2011, 11:22 AM
How many accounts do you have Go Chiefs?

No one will even remember his name in 3 years.That's when Tebow will be a door too door salesman for All State or something.

Rausch
11-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Rain is wet...

listopencil
11-19-2011, 04:59 PM
No one will even remember his name in 3 years.That's when Tebow will be a door too door salesman for All State or something.

You're a moron.

Garcia Bronco
11-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Seriously..why do you post under 20 different accounts? Isn't that against the rules?

KC Tattoo
11-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Tim Tebow blows but Elway approves him.

Consistent1
11-19-2011, 06:57 PM

I realize KnowMo is annoying, but dude....

Von Dumbass
11-19-2011, 08:37 PM

With that sack and a half last night, Miller now has 9.5 sacks in his first 10 games as a pro. How good is that? Well, pro-football-reference.com has sack data going back only through 1982, when the sack was made an official statistic, but it's not a very long list.

Only one player accrued more than 9.5 sacks during his first 10 games as a pro, and it's superstar Bears end Julius Peppers, who picked up 11 in 10 games and finished his rookie year with 12 sacks. And only one player matched that 9.5-sack figure in his first 10 games. That defender is late Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomashttp://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7249833/all-hail-freshmen

BigCatDaddy
11-19-2011, 11:37 PM

I think Tebow has a perfect niche in the league as a backup QB. He also seems a like a great fit for an offensive package down inside the 10 yard line and maybe a few other special packages as well. He'll be in the league for quite awhile IMO.

I think we are going to start seeing a trend of teams using a running QB closer to the goal line because of Tebow's success in that roll. OU did the same thing tonight subbing Bell(240lb running QB) in for Jones when they got near the endzone.

Tebow maybe created a larger demand for guys like Vince Young and Tyler Thigpen.

Von Dumbass
11-20-2011, 04:29 AM
"Everybody wants Timmy to be a 60 percent (passing) quarterback. I guarantee he soon will be," Bratkowski said. "He'll get better and keep improving. He was 31-of-35 in his last college game (the Sugar Bowl). Despite what his critics say, he will be a great passer.

"Tim Tebow is a warrior. He is a winner. He will be a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback."

"Timmy's going to have a breakout passing game soon, and somebody will be in deep trouble."

Perhaps John Fox should bring in Zeke Bratkowski for a couple of Dove Valley days with Tebow.

"I went over to (the University of Florida) once to meet with (coach) Urban Meyer, who was talking like Timmy could walk on water.

"After what I've seen, I think he can."

Zeke is a believer.

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_19375988

Those quotes are from one of the QB coaches that Tebow worked with prior to the draft..... The same coach who worked with Philip Rivers and Michael Vick on their mechanics before they were drafted.

milkman
11-20-2011, 07:35 AM

Those quotes are from one of the QB coaches that Tebow worked with prior to the draft..... The same coach who worked with Philip Rivers and Michael Vick on their mechanics before they were drafted.

Your sheer homeristic dumbassery knows no bounds.

Okie_Apparition
11-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Tebow is a jenga tower
heart is not a solid foundation

lcarus
11-20-2011, 08:29 AM
If Denver wants to thank anyone for their recent winning, they can probably thank in this order:

1. The shitty, stupid teams they've faced (including our Kansas City Chiefs).
2. Their defense (including rookie Von Miller)
3. Their offensive line.
4. The Lord Himself (because Tebow wouldn't let himself be above God)
5. Tebow!

manchambo
11-20-2011, 09:46 AM
So since Elway was awful in his first 8 games of his career, that means Tebow is the next Elway? So JaMarcus Russell, Brodie Croyle, Blaine Gabbert, John Beck, etc. are also the next Elway?

You'd have to be pretty stupid to take this to mean he will be Elway. But it does put in perspective that immense improvement in passing proficiency is possible

thurman merman
11-20-2011, 11:45 AM
You'd have to be pretty stupid to take this to mean he will be Elway. But it does put in perspective that immense improvement in passing proficiency is possible

Don't call me stupid. I'm just reading the headline: The next Elway? Numbers put Tebow in legendary company

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-21-2011, 05:18 PM

ROFL Of course some guy who worked with a QB is going to say that. Why would he say othewise? You really can't be THAT stupid can you?

Okie_Apparition
11-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Elway: Broncos are no closer to finding quarterback

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 21, 2011, 3:30 PM EST

Tebowmania has taken over the greater Denver area, just not the Broncos front office.

Broncos executive vice president of football operations John Elway continues to be lukewarm about Tim Tebow’s future as the starting quarterback of the Broncos.

Gary Miller asked Elway the following question on his weekly radio show on 102.3 FM, via the Denver Post.

“Any closer to feeling if you have your quarterback on this team?”

Elway flatly answered “no.”

“I think obviously [Tebow is] making progress week in and week out. When you look at our third down numbers, those have to improve. I mean, that’s the bottom line,” Elway said. “We can’t go 3-for-13 [on third downs] and win a world championship. Those are the type of things we have to keep improving.”

Sure, this is tough love. But it’s not the type of tough love we’d see if Elway had drafted his own quarterback in the first round that fits Elway’s image of what a franchise quarterback should be.

Elway did praise Tebow’s ability to work late game magic, saying he wasn’t surprised Tebow could make plays in tough situations.

Still, it’s clear that Tebow has a lot of work to do to convince his bosses that he should be the team’s starter next year. Tebowmaniacs point to the media for unfair criticism of their hero.

But it’s clear that some of the biggest doubts regarding Tebow’s long-term viability reside at Broncos headquarters.

----
Tebow is losing his virginity in Elway's hopes of a QBotF