PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft All USC quarterbacks suck in the NFL.

DA_T_84
11-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Because I said so.

Barkley can lick my asshole.

DA_T_84
11-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Mark Sanchez, Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, Sean Salisbury, Rodney Peete, Pat Haden, Matt Cassel, Bill Nelsen, Pete Beathard, Vince Evans, Paul McDonald, Todd Marinovich, Rob Johnson and John David Booty.

Jewish Rabbi
11-19-2011, 01:15 AM
Are you forgetting about Joe Montana?

Bugeater
11-19-2011, 01:16 AM
What are the qbs possessing in your thread title?

Chocolate Hog
11-19-2011, 01:17 AM
2005 all Jeff Tedford QB's suck

Fritz88
11-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Don't dis dirty Sanchez because some here will rip you for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

DA_T_84
11-19-2011, 01:20 AM
What are the qbs possessing in your thread title?

I debated for a good two minutes on whether or not to input an apostrophe. Truly. I usually am a grammar nazi.

However, since I went with the "qb" instead of "quarterback," it seemed odd to put "qbs."

I deliberately left the q and the b lower case, as to create a deeper sense of weakness. I feel that the players mentioned do not deserve capital letters.

DA_T_84
11-19-2011, 01:21 AM

are you troll-lo-lolling me?

Notre Dame, bruh.

Epic Fail 007
11-19-2011, 01:24 AM

huh he went to notre dame

Bugeater
11-19-2011, 01:25 AM
I debated for a good two minutes on whether or not to input an apostrophe. Truly. I usually am a grammar nazi.

However, since I went with the "qb" instead of "quarterback," it seemed odd to put "qbs."

I deliberately left the q and the b lower case, as to create a deeper sense of weakness. I feel that the players mentioned do not deserve capital letters. Well all the qbs you listed do possess suck, so I'll let it slide this time.

DA_T_84
11-19-2011, 01:30 AM
True story: Senior year of high school, I got in-school-suspension for pulling down a sign in the cafeteria that said "Roll's" above a tray of rolls.

Worth it.

"Roll's what??? ROLL'S WHAT????"

Jewish Rabbi
11-19-2011, 01:48 AM

Notre Dame, bruh.

I said Joe Mantegna.

DA_T_84
11-19-2011, 01:51 AM
I said Joe Mantegna.

DePaul, bruh.

Bugeater
11-19-2011, 01:52 AM
True story: Senior year of high school, I got in-school-suspension for pulling down a sign in the cafeteria that said "Roll's" above a tray of rolls.

Worth it.

Your actions were absolutely justified IMO.

BryanBusby
11-19-2011, 01:55 AM

Worth it.

lmbo pwnt XD

FAX
11-19-2011, 03:29 AM
Excellent analysis, Mr. Dante84.

And to hell with the lunch lady and her demonic rolls.

FAX

AustinChief
11-19-2011, 03:31 AM

DePaul, bruh.

He meant to say Miley Cyrus

FAX
11-19-2011, 03:34 AM
By the way, Boris Karloff is on TV.

He is a surgeon who has lost control of his hands. His fellow physicians think he needs a vacation. I think he may be slipping into madness!!!!

FAX

BoneKrusher
11-19-2011, 06:02 AM
Mark Sanchez, Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, Sean Salisbury, Rodney Peete, Pat Haden, Matt Cassel, Bill Nelsen, Pete Beathard, Vince Evans, Paul McDonald, Todd Marinovich, Rob Johnson and John David Booty.

wow.
thats some bad NFL QB's.

Mojo Jojo
11-19-2011, 06:26 AM
You missed Vince Evans.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-19-2011, 06:28 AM
The son of the man in your av just cried a little.

milkman
11-19-2011, 07:51 AM

To the best of my memory, there are 5 1st round picks in this list.

The rest are just list filling fodder to try and prove a point that has no real value.

I'm also guessing that you aren't old enough to actually have seen a couple of these guys, so are only basing your opinion about them on numbers, or possibly because you think they must have sucked because you never heard of them.

We also can not close the book on Carson Palmer, who was actually on his way to elite status before injuries started affecting him, both physically and mentally.

It is possible that he could re-emerge in a new environment.
I'm not banking on it, but neither will I dismiss the notion out of hand.

It's also possible that Sanchez is taking longer to develop because of his lack of college experience.
Again, I'm not banking on it.

Regardless, what other have done before has no bearing on what others may do.

As pointed out earlier in this thread, and elswhere, the same thing was said about QBs that cane out of Jeff Tedford systems.

That might very well be the reason that Aaron Rodgers fell in the draft.

WhiteWhale
11-19-2011, 09:00 AM
To the best of my memory, there are 5 1st round picks in this list.

The rest are just list filling fodder to try and prove a point that has no real value.

I'm also guessing that you aren't old enough to actually have seen a couple of these guys, so are only basing your opinion about them on numbers, or possibly because you think they must have sucked because you never heard of them.

We also can not close the book on Carson Palmer, who was actually on his way to elite status before injuries started affecting him, both physically and mentally.

It is possible that he could re-emerge in a new environment.
I'm not banking on it, but neither will I dismiss the notion out of hand.

It's also possible that Sanchez is taking longer to develop because of his lack of college experience.
Again, I'm not banking on it.

Regardless, what other have done before has no bearing on what others may do.

As pointed out earlier in this thread, and elswhere, the same thing was said about QBs that cane out of Jeff Tedford systems.

That might very well be the reason that Aaron Rodgers fell in the draft.

In all seriousness... if Aaron Rogers had gone #1 to the 49ers, he would NOT be the QB he is right now and people might feel the same way about Tedford disciples.

Situation has a LOT to do with this. Had Palmer been drafted by a real organization, I think he'd be an elite QB right now. Then you wouldn't have this "All USC QB's suck" thing going on.

Say what you want about the Chiefs, but I'm glad I'm not a Bengal fan.

DA_T_84
11-19-2011, 09:01 AM
You missed Vince Evans.

You missed the part where i didn't miss him.

milkman
11-19-2011, 09:09 AM
In all seriousness... if Aaron Rogers had gone #1 to the 49ers, he would NOT be the QB he is right now and people might feel the same way about Tedford disciples.

Situation has a LOT to do with this. Had Palmer been drafted by a real organization, I think he'd be an elite QB right now. Then you wouldn't have this "All USC QB's suck" thing going on.

I understand that, but just for argument's sake, let us remember that Rodgers would have had one season to learn from Dick Vermeil, Al Saunders and to watch Trent Green.

That would have been valuable to his progression at the start of his career.

I also think that Rodgers was driven by fact that he was doubted on every level.

He was motivated because no one wanted him out of high school, out of Jr. College, and by falling in the draft.

WhiteWhale
11-19-2011, 09:27 AM
I understand that, but just for argument's sake, let us remember that Rodgers would have had one season to learn from Dick Vermeil, Al Saunders and to watch Trent Green.

That would have been valuable to his progression at the start of his career.

I also think that Rodgers was driven by fact that he was doubted on every level.

He was motivated because no one wanted him out of high school, out of Jr. College, and by falling in the draft.

I think he could have been successful if KC drafted him.

Until Herm got him killed of course. :D

I think a real QB could be successful with the staff we have now, but clearly most around here feel differently.

milkman
11-19-2011, 09:31 AM
I think he could have been successful if KC drafted him.

Until Herm got him killed of course. :D

I think a real QB could be successful with the staff we have now, but clearly most around here feel differently.

We agree then.

jd1020
11-19-2011, 09:32 AM

Palmers situation has nothing to do with Cincinatti.

He was putting up elite numbers before his elbow injury.

brett
11-19-2011, 11:08 AM
USC quaterbacks suck but usc has a goood program, just a coincidence or coaching

Thig Lyfe
11-19-2011, 01:04 PM
What about O.J. Simpson?