PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is anyone feeling a bit "meh" towards the Chiefs/Pats game?

KCtotheSB
11-20-2011, 03:45 AM
Given this team's fantastic ability of getting their dicks kicked in by some of the more putrid teams in the NFL, we're on the cusp of seeing a Tom Brady-led offense take on a Tyler Palko-led clusterf**k.

Is anyone at all really THAT excited to seeing the latest turd our lovable losers can dish up on a national stage? :spock:

Fritz88
11-20-2011, 03:47 AM
I was, but Casshole's injury actually got me looking forward to the game. I want to see what Palko can do. Hopefully we get to see Stanzi soon too.

beach tribe
11-20-2011, 05:25 AM
Palko gets his lung collapsed, Stanzi comes in, and the rest is history.

crazycoffey
11-20-2011, 06:18 AM
We're going to win.

J Diddy
11-20-2011, 06:27 AM
I'll be honest since the first quarter of the Miami game I've been "meh." I figure if the team I'm rooting for ain't trying, why should I.

Baconeater
11-20-2011, 06:38 AM
Can't say I'm all that excited to see Tyler Palko play.

Fritz88
11-20-2011, 06:42 AM
I am a closeted Matt Castle homer.

FYP :)
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
11-20-2011, 06:48 AM
We're going to win.

i wish but dont see it.

the two NE Tight Ends are gonna blow this game wide open.

TRR
11-20-2011, 07:00 AM
How can you not be "meh" about this game? It reminds me a lot of when Croyle filled in for Cassel in SD, and posters on this board were rejoicing over seeing Cassel sidelined just to see a diff QB. Palko is NOT the answer. Either is Cassel. So...yeah the feeling is "meh."
Posted via Mobile Device

dannybcaitlyn
11-20-2011, 07:03 AM
Im excited too see another QB play besides Cassel.

BoneKrusher
11-20-2011, 07:05 AM

my thoughts as well, i dont think Palko could be as bad as Cassel.

Fritz88
11-20-2011, 07:07 AM
i wish but dont see it.

the two NE Tight Ends are gonna blow this game wide open.

I think our D will give us a chance to win.
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
11-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

they'll have to get in Brady's face.

King_Chief_Fan
11-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

the Chiefs D cannot stop TE's.

Extra Point
11-20-2011, 07:16 AM
What game?

Cheater5
11-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Tired of getting even a little bit of optimism for a game, just to see ridiculously bad mental mistakes deflate any momentum whatsoever- USUALLY by the offense. And then...the wheels fall off and we get rolled. This team has very little resiliency. The body language and energy the Chiefs exude is "I guess we got to play a game today. Anybody see my shoes?"

And to expect Palko to have a good game for his first ever start on MNF against the Patriots is illogical.

Count Zarth
11-20-2011, 08:14 AM
We're officially in the same mode we were in the second half of 2008.

Primary reason to watch this team is to make fun of how horrible they are.

Okie_Apparition
11-20-2011, 08:15 AM
The starving children in Africa feel your pain

JD10367
11-20-2011, 08:49 AM
As much as everyone expects a blowout for the Pats, I admit that there are definitely concerns.

1.) They have almost no information on Palko.

2.) They tend to let quarterbacks look like Joe Montana this season.

3.) They have problems pass-defending tall, strong receivers.

4.) They just came off an emotional road win and this is a classic "trap" game.

No matter how ineffective the Chiefs defense may be against Brady and the tight ends, the Patriots will probably not be taking long shots and having quick drives. On the other hand, if the Patriots can't get to Palko, their long scoring drives will be matched by quick touchdowns by KC.

And here's what worries me about that: the Patriots have not gotten to many (if any) quarterbacks this season, with the sole exception of last week. And, yes, while in the highlights you can see the Patriots front four having career games (routinely beating 5- or 6-man fronts with only 4 guys), most of the reason they succeeded last week is because Dirty Sanchez sucks donkey balls. He held onto the ball too long, had no pocket mobility, and basically allowed the Patriots to get to him. (He played exactly the same way this Thursday, allowing the Broncos defense to pound him.) If Palko has even the tiniest ability to roll out of the pocket a bit and is strong enough to avoid a tackle, he can easily get enough time to heave the ball downfield.

Thus, this game may actually come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. And the Patriots have shown this season that they're very capable of making plenty of mistakes. Hali blows by the often-ineffective O-line and makes Brady fumble. Brady has one of his too-typical-this-season games where he's a little high and hard and the ball ticks off a receiver's hands for an easy interception. There are plenty of ways that the Patriots can screw up and give the Chiefs an extra possession or two.

Now, this doesn't mean the Chiefs are off the hook. They also have to play mistake-free football. But it's not out of the realm of possibility. If Palko gets to go deep a few times early, and makes some early completions, and the game is close at halftime, and the possibly-sparse Patriots crowd is getting restless... who knows.

Reerun_KC
11-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Curious to see to see the excuses for crennel and the oline now that Cassel is out.
Should be rich to say the least

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:55 AM
I am very excited about your game Monday night...

GloryDayz
11-20-2011, 08:56 AM
I was, but Casshole's injury actually got me looking forward to the game. I want to see what Palko can do. Hopefully we get to see Stanzi soon too.

This is a good point. Short of this, watching cAsshole shitting himself twice each play held little interest. That being said, watching Wilfork "giving cAsshole the business" over and over again would have been a sideshow worth seeing a few times.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GI5ypqU6cG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buehler445
I'll be honest since the first quarter of the Miami game I've been "meh." I figure if the team I'm rooting for ain't trying, why should I.

This is pretty much how I feel. We suck ass. I want Palko to do better just to prove that he is better than Cassel. But our shit ass safeties are going to fucking smoked. Its just not too much to get worked up about.

milkman
Curious to see to see the excuses for crennel and the oline now that Cassel is out.
Should be rich to say the least

:facepalm:

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:02 AM
Go ahead and admit it... You would rather have the veteran Cassell in there against the Pats...

It's like this, we had a backup in there against one of the worst teams in the NFL and got stomped... Imagine being one of the worst teams in the NFL with a backup qb in there against one of the better teams in the NFL and you do the math...

Gonna be a beatdown of epic proportions

milkman
11-20-2011, 09:05 AM
Go ahead and admit it... You would rather have the veteran Cassell in there against the Pats...

It's like this, we had a backup in there against one of the worst teams in the NFL and got stomped... Imagine being one of the worst teams in the NFL with a backup qb in there against one of the better teams in the NFL and you do the math...

Gonna be a beatdown of epic proportions

With Cassel or with Palko, this game had the looks of a beatdown of epic proportions.

Doesn't matter which backup calibre QB plays.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:08 AM
With Cassel or with Palko, this game had the looks of a beatdown of epic proportions.

It's not like you have a choice with the injury of course but if I were a Chiefs fan I am sure I would be dreaming of an offensive spark with a new QB but I just don't see it and would rather have Cassel against the beefy upcoming schedule.

Honestly, I don't see you winning either way and probably give you a 15% chance of winning with Cassel and maybe 5% chance with a new unproven qb.

Reerun_KC
11-20-2011, 09:11 AM
:facepalm:
Facepalm it all you want old man. But the Cassel hate nut buffers are screwed now. First ally we can see what a joke of an ol we have. Should call them the flood gate.

And crennel? My God this is going to be a blood bath. Brady will have minutes to survey the field and will destroy these safeties with slot wrs an tes. Let see if crennel can adjust. I have my doubts.
Can't blame Cassel now.
So hopefully people will start looking at the other failures around this team for a change. Since it is a team sport.

Finally we might are other topics than the obvious Cassel threads.

milkman
11-20-2011, 09:13 AM
It's not like you have a choice with the injury of course but if I were a Chiefs fan I am sure I would be dreaming of an offensive spark with a new QB but I just don't see it and would rather have Cassel against the beefy upcoming schedule.

Honestly, I don't see you winning either way and probably give you a 15% chance of winning with Cassel and maybe 5% chance with a new unproven qb.

I don't think the chances of winnig with Cassel are any higher that they are with Palko.

I have no illususions of Palko providing a spark.

What I am hoping is that Palko's ineptitude helps to prove Cassel's ineptitude.

JD10367
11-20-2011, 09:15 AM
Personally, I think Palko gives the Chiefs a much better edge than Cassel. Belichick would've known exactly what to do with Cassel. He had him on his own team, for crissake, not to mention he has three years of film from KC to watch. Palko? Who knows, really.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:16 AM
I don't think the chances of winnig with Cassel are any higher that they are with Palko.

I have no illususions of Palko providing a spark.

What I am hoping is that Palko's ineptitude helps to prove Cassel's ineptitude.

I realize what you want but it may backfire and just prove exactly why Cassel is the starter in the first place. He gives the team the best possible chance of winning with the personnel the Chiefs have.

Hell, I remember back the year after the Superbowl, we actually had fans wanting Rich Gannon replaced because they said he had a noodle arm...LMAO

milkman
11-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Facepalm it all you want old man. But the Cassel hate nut buffers are screwed now. First ally we can see what a joke of an ol we have. Should call them the flood gate.

And crennel? My God this is going to be a blood bath. Brady will have minutes to survey the field and will destroy these safeties with slot wrs an tes. Let see if crennel can adjust. I have my doubts.
Can't blame Cassel now.
So hopefully people will start looking at the other failures around this team for a change. Since it is a team sport.

You are a fucking moron.

There isn't one of us that doesn't recognize that this team has holes, but until you have a QB, you got nothing.

I watched the the Packers O-Line allow pressure game after game while Aaron Rodgers lead the Pack to the SB last year.

I watched the D-Line of the Saints give QBs all day in the pocket while Drew Brees was leading the Saints to the SB a couple of years ago.

It's a team sport, but you win or lose at the QB position.

the Talking Can
11-20-2011, 09:22 AM

Can't blame Cassel now.

you're so dumb it is breathtaking....

Bob Dole
11-20-2011, 09:31 AM

Having Palko in at least provides a decent reason for the offense to look like the Keystone Kops.

MahiMike
11-20-2011, 09:32 AM

Yep. It's much more interesting now.

lcarus
11-20-2011, 09:34 AM
EVERY team has holes. The teams with good QBs will overcome those flaws enough to win games. Occasionally you'll see a team like SF with a really good defense and rushing attack that can overcome a bad/average QB, but they'll be exposed in the playoffs like we were last season.

Okie_Apparition
11-20-2011, 09:37 AM
They will pull the 3rd option with Dex & have you all believers

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:40 AM
You people could save yourself alot of grief and just come on over to the Dark side

BigMeatballDave
11-20-2011, 09:49 AM
I am, but that's because I want them to lose out.

KCtotheSB
11-20-2011, 09:52 AM
You people could save yourself alot of grief and just come on over to the Dark side

Christ, a one game lead in the AFC West after nearly a decade of utter shit and you won't shut the f**k up.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Carson Palmer 99.9 passer rating as Raiders starter.....

suds79
11-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Meh about the game? Don't you mean meh about the season now?

BigMeatballDave
11-20-2011, 10:02 AM

It's gonna be fun watching Minnesota kick your ass today lol

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:04 AM
It's gonna be fun watching Minnesota kick your ass today lol

That's the spirit, if your own team sucks then wish for other teams to lose :thumb:

Flachief58
11-20-2011, 10:06 AM
I realize what you want but it may backfire and just prove exactly why Cassel is the starter in the first place. He gives the team the best possible chance of winning with the personnel the Chiefs have.

Most of us already know the season is over for the Chiefs, wich is why we want to see someone new behind center. The casshole era needs to be over now and we need to find out what we have in Stanzi after watching Palko get his shit pushed in the next 2-3 weeks.

Casshole may be our best chance of winning but because our chance of winning anything meaningful this year is somewhere around 0.1%, let's see if we have our backup QBOTF in Stanzi and give him much needed snaps in preparation of our QBOTF's arrival in april.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Most of us already know the season is over for the Chiefs, wich is why we want to see someone new behind center. The casshole era needs to be over now and we need to find out what we have in Stanzi after watching Palko get his shit pushed in the next 2-3 weeks.

Casshole may be our best chance of winning but because our chance of winning anything meaningful this year is somewhere around 0.1%, let's see if we have our backup QBOTF in Stanzi and give him much needed snaps in preparation of our QBOTF's arrival in april.

You are one game out of first... The season is not over...Oh it's going to be a tough road but stranger things have happened...

The Raiders/Chargers are one hit away from being in the same spot as the Chiefs

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:24 AM
I find it amusing at how fast the Chief fans give up ... One week you are talking playoffs, the next week you are talking draft picks...

O.city
11-20-2011, 10:27 AM
Man we lost our best defensive player, best offensive player, security blanket, qb, and our secondary is banged up to shit.

We should have seen it how it was early, the season was over before it started with the turd we had at qb. Add all the injuries and it's a done deal.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:32 AM
Man we lost our best defensive player, best offensive player, security blanket, qb, and our secondary is banged up to shit.

We should have seen it how it was early, the season was over before it started with the turd we had at qb. Add all the injuries and it's a done deal.

I don't think it's on Cassel because he won last year with virtually the same team.
I am sick of the injures too and Pussyfoot is getting on my nerves bad, We had 3 fucking corners for the game vs SD available one that was signed the week before...

It's next man up in the NFL and you gotta let the injuries go and play what you have...

I think some teams rely too much on certain players and have no other game plan when they go down, a good coach will move to other strengths in those times.

Chiefs have a good coaching staff, there is no reason not to win and the new WR looks like a keeper...

milkman
11-20-2011, 10:36 AM
I don't think it's on Cassel because he won last year with virtually the same team.
I am sick of the injures too and Pussyfoot is getting on my nerves bad, We had 3 ****ing corners for the game vs SD available one that was signed the week before...

It's next man up in the NFL and you gotta let the injuries go and play what you have...

I think some teams rely too much on certain players and have no other game plan when they go down, a good coach will move to other strengths in those times.

Chiefs have a good coaching staff, there is no reason not to win and the new WR looks like a keeper...

Cassel won last year against a soft schedule filled with teams with bad defenses that keyed on Charles.

Teams that didn't have to commit all their defensive resourses to Charles exposed Cassel for what he is.

Without Charles this year, even the poor defenses we've faced are exposing Cassel for what he is.

A mediocre backup QB that needs a shit ton of help.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:38 AM
The thing I always hated about the Chiefs is the Offensive line, I think that may have more to do with the overall problems of the Chiefs than anything.

O.city
11-20-2011, 10:40 AM
I am sick of the injures too and Pussyfoot is getting on my nerves bad, We had 3 ****ing corners for the game vs SD available one that was signed the week before...

Cassel won last year with Charles and Berry.

Of course you rely on certain players when they are your best players. I agree it's next man up in the NFL, but when you lose your best players on both sides of the ball its really tough.

And you don't gameplan for situations when your players get injured.

Flachief58
11-20-2011, 10:40 AM
You are one game out of first... The season is not over...Oh it's going to be a tough road but stranger things have happened...

The Raiders/Chargers are one hit away from being in the same spot as the Chiefs

Ok, I'll play along. Let's say the Chiefs somehow manage to win the division. Then what? Do you honestly believe they would have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a playoff game? Like I said, this team won't win anything meaningful this year.

BTW, Whatever team wins the AFC worst at 7-9, 8-8 will have nothing but the division title to show for it.

O.city
11-20-2011, 10:41 AM
The thing I always hated about the Chiefs is the Offensive line, I think that may have more to do with the overall problems of the Chiefs than anything.

The shitty thing is that the offensive line could be fixed with players already on the roster.

Hudson and Gaither should be playing as they can't be any worse than what we are running out there at RT and LG/C.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Ok, I'll play along. Let's say the Chiefs somehow manage to win the division. Then what? Do you honestly believe they would have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a playoff game? Like I said, this team won't win anything meaningful this year.

BTW, Whatever team wins the AFC worst at 7-9, 8-8 will have nothing but the division title to show for it.

Of course not man LMAO Let's not get silly, everyone knows the Chiefs don't win playoff games.

milkman
11-20-2011, 10:45 AM

Anyone who would argue that the O-Line is not a problem is an idiot.

Anyone who would argue that Matt Cassel doesn't make it look worse than it is is also an idiot.

Priest31kc
11-20-2011, 10:47 AM
The shitty thing is that the offensive line could be fixed with players already on the roster.

Hudson and Gaither should be playing as they can't be any worse than what we are running out there at RT and LG/C.

And the OL was playing great until the Monday Night game, allowing the least amount of sacks in the NFL & like 5th in pass blocking efficiency....Cassel still sucked ass.

I think we have 3 of the 5 OL set for awhile in Albert, Asamoah & Hudson. We just need a LG & of course a RT...and some depth for once. We also need to start Hudson at C already, this season is over, get him some experience for next year.

Phobia
11-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm not "meh". I actually think this is one of those surprise games the Chiefs could win. I wouldn't bet a nickel on it but I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Chiefs come away with a "W".

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:49 AM
And the OL was playing great until the Monday Night game, allowing the least amount of sacks in the NFL & like 5th in pass blocking efficiency....Cassel still sucked ass.

I think we have 3 of the 5 OL set for awhile in Albert, Asamoah & Hudson. We just need a LG & of course a RT...and some depth for once. We also need to start Hudson at C already, this season is over, get him some experience for next year.

The definition of a good offensive line is not only pass protection but the ability to create holes and knock the defense off the line to get a running game going.

Protecting a qb is great but it's only one part of the job.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm not "meh". I actually think this is one of those surprise games the Chiefs could win. I wouldn't bet a nickel on it but I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Chiefs come away with a "W".

If Cassel were at QB I would say yes because maybe he still remembers what the Pats D likes to do after practicing against them.

CaliforniaChief
11-20-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm excited! It's a Monday Night game, nobody thinks we have a chance, so there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Plus, I have Rob Gronkowski on my fantasy team. If Fasano scored twice, how many times could Gronkowski score?

tk13
11-20-2011, 10:54 AM
If Palko wasn't starting I'd actually agree with Phobia... well it'd be tough to beat them on the road, but I think we'd at least play better than people expect. We have so many ties to NE, that usually bolds well. I'm really curious to see how Crennel plans to go against their offense. You look at the coaches on those Super Bowl defenses (Mangini/Rob Ryan) and they often play Belichick's teams tough.

O.city
11-20-2011, 10:57 AM
I read a stat on ESPN the other day that was talking about how the Chiefs cover TE's.

Didn't believe what I read but the Chiefs are top 8 in the league at covering TEs.

BigMeatballDave
11-20-2011, 10:59 AM
If Cassel were at QB I would say yes because maybe he still remembers what the Pats D likes to do after practicing against them.

LMAO Dude, that was 3 yrs ago.

Phobia
11-20-2011, 11:00 AM
I read a stat on ESPN the other day that was talking about how the Chiefs cover TE's.

Didn't believe what I read but the Chiefs are top 8 in the league at covering TEs.

They did an amazing job shutting down Daniel Fells and Julius Thomas.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 11:00 AM
LMAO Dude, that was 3 yrs ago.

Better than nothing....

BigMeatballDave
11-20-2011, 11:04 AM
I'm excited! It's a Monday Night game, nobody thinks we have a chance, so there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Plus, I have Rob Gronkowski on my fantasy team. If Fasano scored twice, how many times could Gronkowski score?

I think the Chiefs D is going to play NE the same way SD.

FAX
11-20-2011, 11:28 AM
I try to do the meh thing. But when they kick off (or maybe just a few moments prior), I can't help but start thinking "Upset Of The Century!!!".

Don't ask me why. Habit, I suppose.

FAX

Setsuna
11-20-2011, 11:30 AM
I picked up palko as my starting qb. Screw stanzi.

Bearcat
11-20-2011, 11:42 AM
As much as everyone expects a blowout for the Pats, I admit that there are definitely concerns.

1.) They have almost no information on Palko.

2.) They tend to let quarterbacks look like Joe Montana this season.

3.) They have problems pass-defending tall, strong receivers.

4.) They just came off an emotional road win and this is a classic "trap" game.

No matter how ineffective the Chiefs defense may be against Brady and the tight ends, the Patriots will probably not be taking long shots and having quick drives. On the other hand, if the Patriots can't get to Palko, their long scoring drives will be matched by quick touchdowns by KC.

And here's what worries me about that: the Patriots have not gotten to many (if any) quarterbacks this season, with the sole exception of last week.

Well, Chiefs fans know all too well about how to let an unknown QB look like Joe Montana, so I guess that's possible... but, everyone has gotten to Cassel the past two weeks, and that's obviously the best way to deal with a QB with zero NFL starts who is playing on the road on MNF.

And the Patriots don't play another team that currently has a winning record until 1/1, so there's a chance the Patriots might not show up.... but, I think they could take a half off and still only have to worry about scoring a couple of times to win.

Easy 6
11-20-2011, 02:02 PM
'Meh' is an understatement, this could be an epic embarrassment.

If we arent able to produce any more of a pass rush than we've had, Brady will sit back there drinking martinis & shredding these safeties between sips.

All i hope to see in this game, is Palko being knocked out of it so we can finally see what Stanzi has.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I've been meh since they were slaughtered by Miami.

I became even more meh after the Broncos loss.

At this point, I hope the Chiefs lose out. Sure, it will be tough to deal with every week.... but that should mean that Haley is gone....and that the Chiefs get a top ten pick.

With the new rookie salary cap, the top ten pick is worth even more.

As far as THIS game is concerned. I am curious to see Palko, and I hope that we get to see Stanzi.

58kcfan89
11-20-2011, 03:22 PM
I've been meh since they were slaughtered by Miami.

I became even more meh after the Broncos loss.

At this point, I hope the Chiefs lose out. Sure, it will be tough to deal with every week.... but that should mean that Haley is gone....and that the Chiefs get a top ten pick.

With the new rookie salary cap, the top ten pick is worth even more.

As far as THIS game is concerned. I am curious to see Palko, and I hope that we get to see Stanzi.

Except for the Haley thing, this is about where I'm at.

Was really excited for the Dolphins game after SD. By halftime I was apathetic about that one. Then against Denver, I was barely paying attention by the end of it.

I'll watch the game tomorrow, but won't get excited if we find a way to do something right or pissed off when we get destroyed. Seeing as how I think there's a pretty good chance of us going 4-12, my "give a shit meter" is pretty much broken as far as winning games goes. I just hope we can start getting guys like Hudson, Powe, maybe Stanzi some time (I'm not really a Stanzi believer, but I'd like to see him get on the field).

At this point, it's all about next year.

LiveSteam
11-20-2011, 03:23 PM
My 2 favorite teams.

Fruit Ninja
11-20-2011, 03:35 PM
Nope, Cassel era imo should be over starting tomorrow. This is much much better then meh, its a fuck yeah! lol win or lose. Close game or blow out. Cassel Era is pretty much OVER!

LiveSteam
11-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Nope, Cassel era imo should be over starting tomorrow. This is much much better then meh, its a fuck yeah! lol win or lose. Close game or blow out. Cassel Era is pretty much OVER!

I think it is to.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Nope. Always ready for a Chiefs game and excited to see what a different QB can do.

Okie_Apparition
11-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Please lock Fritz88's thread making privileges for an hour around 11:30
ROFL

CoMoChief
11-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Palko has a worst arm than Cassel.

Tomorrows game is going to be fun to watch (sarcasm)

Okie_Apparition
11-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Palko played Tebow in practice
The option will be king

CoMoChief
11-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Palko played Tebow in practice
The option will be the king of kings

fyp

Bump
11-20-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm stoked just to watch someone other than Cassel play QB.

Okie_Apparition
11-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Haley strikes me as a lucky guy
I don't think it's run out yet
He's going to get lucky enough with Palko or Stanzi

KCChiefsFan88
11-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Pioli absolutely does not want to get humiliated tomorrow night vs New England on national TV. A Buffalo/Detroit/Miami-caliber ass kicking could prompt Pioli to make long overdue changes.

This is pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to in tomorrow's game.

GloryDayz
11-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Pioli absolutely does not want to get humiliated tomorrow night vs New England on national TV. A Buffalo/Detroit/Miami-caliber ass kicking could prompt Pioli to make long overdue changes.

This is pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to in tomorrow's game.

God I hope you're right...

Rain Man
11-20-2011, 07:28 PM
I'm very excited about the game tomorrow. The Chiefs are playing, and we'll get to see the beginning of the Palko-led dynasty.

crossbow
11-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Its going to be a torture test for Chief fans. The offensive will most likely be a no risk Herm fest.

I wonder if the cheifs have figured out that running McCluster up the middle is a bad idea? Probably not, they will try it a few more games just in case it was technique or some thing instead of a stupid decision.

RJ
11-20-2011, 09:48 PM
Palko gets his lung collapsed, Stanzi comes in, and the rest is history.

And then what happens?????

KChiefer
11-20-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm meh given our record/schedule, but ironically it will likely be a competitive game due to inside info and NE's DEF sucking!

ClamChowdah
11-20-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm meh given our record/schedule, but ironically it will likely be a competitive game due to inside info and NE's DEF sucking!

Beatdown, Pats score at least 40, Chiefs score no more than 13.

The Patriots defense only sucks in yardage given up, its middle of the pack in points allowed.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Beatdown, Pats scored at least 40, Chiefs score no more than 13.

Crikey, it's a rare multodile

KChiefer
11-20-2011, 10:25 PM
Beatdown, Pats score at least 40, Chiefs score no more than 13.

The Patriots defense only sucks in yardage given up, its middle of the pack in points allowed.

If NE was a SHITTY east team coming INTO KC I'd agree. Since there not it'll be more like 30-17.

Anywho, seeings how you joined this forum to talk smack for what is now a laughable MNF game, you should also enjoy kicking a puppy on your way to work tomorrow. Best of luck!

Reerun_KC
11-20-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm stoked just to watch someone other than Cassel play QB.it wont last long.