PDA

View Full Version : Misc On Facebook, Looking up ex girlfriends and BAM!

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:42 PM
You know the deal, surf Facebook and look up the girls you banged when you were a young buck and then BAM!

I have resisted for years, but decided to look up my test wife, the one I was married to from 1984-1989 and haven't seen her once since.

When I married this woman she was 38-24-36 an absolute doll baby but she broke my @ss and made me into the money nazi I am today (another story for another time)

We left on good terms and I am not interested in seeing her or being with her or anything, had no kids together and she is married and I am happily married.

Would you say hello? Or just let sleeping dogs lie?

P.S. She lives a few hundred miles away now.

Signed
Wondering in NC

BWillie
11-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Get her cell phone number from a friend, send a picture of your ding dong. That'll get her swooning / Brett Farvra

Rain Man
11-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Are you insane? On top of the Raiders thing, of course.

Spott
11-20-2011, 08:44 PM
You could, but you wouldn't be debt free anymore.

Dante84
CP = Dear Abbey

3rd&48ers
Are you insane? On top of the Raiders thing, of course.
That's kinda the way I am thinking

DaFace
Are you asking if you should "friend" her on Facebook? Or so something more. If it's the former, I don't see anything wrong with that if you left on good terms.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:45 PM
You could, but you wouldn't be debt free anymore.

I don't owe her she still owes me as a matter of fact

TrebMaxx
Need previous\current pic of her before I can tell you any opinion.

3rd&48ers
Are you asking if you should "friend" her on Facebook? Or so something more. If it's the former, I don't see anything wrong with that if you left on good terms.

I don't want to friend her just one of those message things and say something like

"Hope life has been good to you"

Take care....

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Need previous\current pic of her before I can tell you any opinion.

Long gone .. I did tell her ass though laying out in the sun would make her look older before her time.... She didn't listen

stonedstooge
Did you divorce when you were sentenced?

Bob Dole
Bob Dole's ex pops up on the "People you may know" thing sometimes, and Bob Dole has absolutely no desire to send a friend request or say hello.

It's strange enough that we had no children, and even though she has reportedly remarried, she kept Bob Dole's last name... (Though just sporting the name has probably helped advance her career.)

The Bad Guy
Why would you contact her? You said you're happily married, don't miss her at all. Seems like unncessary drama.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Bob Dole's ex pops up on the "People you may know" thing sometimes, and Bob Dole has absolutely no desire to send a friend request or say hello.

It's strange enough that we had no children, and even though she has reportedly remarried, she kept Bob Dole's last name... (Though just sporting the name has probably helped advance her career.)

That is kinda weird Bob

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Why would you contact her? You said you're happily married, don't miss her at all. Seems like unncessary drama.

It was a big chunk of my life, as I said we didn't hate each other we were young and the marriage had no chance

Total opposites

SNR
11-20-2011, 08:48 PM
It sounds like she was good at one point. I'd probably pay a 1st and a 2nd round draft pick to bring her back if I were you.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:49 PM
It sounds like she was good at one point. I'd probably pay a 1st and a 2nd round draft pick to bring her back if I were you.

Oh hell no

LiveSteam
That is kinda weird Bob

Ya /like a guy asking this kinda advise has a problem with weird

Dr. Gigglepants
How would the current Mrs. R8ers feel about this? Therein lies your answer.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Ya /like a guy asking this kinda advise has a problem with weird

Advice.... HotSteamer Spell check

LiveSteam
Oh hell no

Your a fucking Fruit loop

The Bad Guy
It was a big chunk of my life, as I said we didn't hate each other we were young and the marriage had no chance

Total opposites

Yeah, but you've gone this long without contact. I'd probably just let things sleep. You could just send her a message without the friend request that you are happy she's doing well.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:51 PM
How would the current Mrs. R8ers feel about this? Therein lies your answer.

I don't have a jealous wife thank God but I don't suppose it would make her comfortable You are right.

Rain Man
I don't want to friend her just one of those message things and say something like

"Hope life has been good to you"

Take care....

And then she says, "Hey, let's get together for lunch", and then you say, "Okay, but I have to pay cash", and then you meet and an hour later you and she are sweating it up in an Econolodge and then she tells you she's not happy with her husband and you say that you're getting tired of your wife and then the next thing you know the cops are at your house and it turns out that she tried to shoot your wife but didn't know how to use a gun and accidentally shot out the breaker box, cutting off your electricity, and she gets hauled off to jail and you have to fix the breaker box and there's not a single electrician who takes cash so you have to get a credit card to pay them and then nine months later you're in Vegas doing your 250,000th dollar on cash advances as you're almost positive that a straight beats a flush. No, thanks.

DaFace
Eh, I guess I just don't see that kind of thing as a big deal, though admittedly I don't have an ex-wife to compare to. I've got numerous ex-girlfriends as friends on there, and though I don't really have any contact with any of them, I don't bear them any ill will or anything. It's nice to see how they're doing from time to time.

3rd&48ers
Yeah, but you've gone this long without contact. I'd probably just let things sleep. You could just send her a message without the friend request that you are happy she's doing well.

That was all I had in mind, I don't want to friend her ... But I think I will just pass.

LiveSteam
11-20-2011, 08:52 PM
I don't have a jealous wife thank God but I don't suppose it would make her comfortable You are right.

http://www.repmanblog.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/14/fruitloops_2.jpg

Spott
11-20-2011, 08:52 PM
I don't owe her she still owes me as a matter of fact

I'm guessing there's a reason she's your ex and it sounds like one of them is she's not good with money.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:53 PM
And then she says, "Hey, let's get together for lunch", and then you say, "Okay, but I have to pay cash", and then you meet and an hour later you and she are sweating it up in an Econolodge and then she tells you she's not happy with her husband and you say that you're getting tired of your wife and then the next thing you know the cops are at your house and it turns out that she tried to shoot your wife but didn't know how to use a gun and accidentally shot out the breaker box, cutting off your electricity, and she gets hauled off to jail and you have to fix the breaker box and there's not a single electrician who takes cash so you have to get a credit card to pay them and then nine months later you're in Vegas doing your 250,000th dollar on cash advances as you're almost positive that a straight beats a flush. No, thanks.

Good Points ROFL

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm guessing there's a reason she's your ex and it sounds like one of them is she's not good with money.

Horrible, but at that time in my life money was hard to come by.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the advice, I am not going to say Hi, basically I was wanting to know how her Mom and family were doing as well but it's not worth going backwards for.

Predarat
11-20-2011, 08:58 PM
If she will let you PIIHB and your wife will not, it just might be worth pursuing. Otherwise don't bother.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 08:59 PM
If she will let you PIIHB and your wife will not, it just might be worth pursuing. Otherwise don't bother.

Neither one ever would :harumph:

luv
11-20-2011, 09:01 PM
I had an ex boyfriend message me on there. The fucker that used me. Wondering how I was doing. Die in an AIDS tree fire.

Sometimes, it's just better to let things lie.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:07 PM
I had an ex boyfriend message me on there. The ****er that used me. Wondering how I was doing. Die in an AIDS tree fire.

Sometimes, it's just better to let things lie.

I didn't do anything to this woman but send her home to her Mom

TrebMaxx
11-20-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't know. My ex-wife sent a friend request to me about a year ago. We were divorced in 86 after just a year of marriage. No kids, quick split up and I can say we weren't happy with each other at the time. But the request made me think. We were young and dumb kids that jumped into something neither of us were anywhere near ready for. We were lucky that kids were not involved and it was a hassle free divorce. So much water had passed under the bridge that I said the hell with it and accepted the request. Really hasn't been any big deal. A couple of messages at first about what was up with her family and what was up with mine. I don't really think of her much more than some other friend from high school on my friends list.

Rain Man
11-20-2011, 09:10 PM
I don't know. My ex-wife sent a friend request to me about a year ago. We were divorced in 86 after just a year of marriage. No kids, quick split up and I can say we weren't happy with each other at the time. But the request made me think. We were young and dumb kids that jumped into something neither of us were anywhere near ready for. We were lucky that kids were not involved and it was a hassle free divorce. So much water had passed under the bridge that I said the hell with it and accepted the request. Really hasn't been any big deal. A couple of messages at first about what was up with her family and what was up with mine. I don't really think of her much more than some other friend from high school on my friends list.

I think if she initiates the invitation you can accept it. That means that you weren't stalking her. But you have to refuse to go to the Econolodge with her if she asks.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:11 PM

Man that is the kind of post I was looking for....
But I think I am going to pass on messaging her.

splatbass
11-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Anyone ever look up a girl that was hot in high school and find out she weighs like 300 lbs now? Sometimes it is better to keep your memories as they were. You can't unsee that.

Predarat
11-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Neither one ever would :harumph:

Not even on your birthday? Then to hell with them, find a girl that will.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Anyone ever look up a girl that was hot in high school and find out she weighs like 300 lbs now? Sometimes it is better to keep your memories as they were.
YES!
Not even on your birthday? Then to hell with them, find a girl that will.

Too old now....

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Stupid Pawnmower once again has ADD

wow you are single? shocking...Im surprised no one wants a 'catch' like you...HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. Hey you can always turn gay and become a charger fan if worst comes to worst bro.

That has to be the stupidest bastard I have ever talked to on any message board ever.

stevieray
11-20-2011, 09:15 PM
you can't go back, dude...that's nostalgia pulling at you..you aren't in each other's life anymore for a reason...and it's prolly a damn good one.

memyselfI
11-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Let the dogs lie. Because you could end up their 'friend' and wince when they start posting pics of their new spouse and family. Rather sucks, actually.

Predarat
11-20-2011, 09:19 PM
YES!

Too old now....

That brings up a good point, there are too many old people on Facebook now, they already screwed up Myspace, so now may be a good time to go to that new google thing.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Let the dogs lie. Because you could end up their 'friend' and wince when they start posting pics of their new spouse and family. Rather sucks, actually.

Hell I don't care about that, I am glad she is married. I don't have any feelings for her anymore like that. Just curious

memyselfI
11-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Hell I don't care about that, I am glad she is married. I don't have any feelings for her anymore like that. Just curious

Well, I didn't either until I started seeing the pictures. Then, I'm like 'crap.'

memyselfI
11-20-2011, 09:21 PM
That brings up a good point, there are too many old people on Facebook now, they already screwed up Myspace, so now may be a good time to go to that new google thing.

Old people didn't screw up MySpace because they never got on there en masse in the first place.

3rd&48ers
11-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Well, I didn't either until I started seeing the pictures. Then, I'm like 'crap.'

Her profile is not blocked, already seen her pictures and just like she told me when we got married (thought I could change her mind) She said she didn't want kids and she hasn't got any.

Predarat
11-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Old people didn't screw up MySpace because they never got on there en masse in the first place.

Well they are screwing up facebook, dammit.

Bob Dole
11-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Anyone ever look up a girl that was hot in high school and find out she weighs like 300 lbs now?

Last Tuesday, actually.

splatbass
11-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Well they are screwing up facebook, dammit.

You don't have to friend them. Or I should say "us" since I'm sure I'm one of them.

splatbass
11-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Tuesday, actually.

How did you feel about it?

TrebMaxx
11-20-2011, 09:35 PM
I have to laugh because you have to wonder how many girls from the day are looking you up too. OMG - bald with a goatee and a Camaro!

Frazod
11-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Won't you run into her at the next family reunion?

CoMoChief
11-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Wanna impress a chick???

Do the Helicopter dick!!!

CoMoChief
11-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Last Tuesday, actually.

LOL yup me too, and it couldnt have happened to a more desrving bitch of a cunt.

pr_capone
11-20-2011, 11:00 PM
1 message via FB and it should only contain 4 characters.

DTF?

KChiefer
11-20-2011, 11:36 PM
1 message via FB and it should only contain 4 characters.

DTF?

That's what the honey-badger would do.

Seriously though, no way should you FB your ex-wife. Harmless? Maybe. Harmful? More maybe.

Unless there's a need to make amends, I wouldn't initiate contact.

Being a woman, she probably already looked you up and has the same "THANK GOD I DODGED THAT BULLET" feeling.

PS: Since you were married rather, "THANK GOD I SURVIVED THE WOUND"

HoneyBadger
11-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Anyone ever look up a girl that was hot in high school and find out she weighs like 300 lbs now?

I found a girl that the exact opposite had happened.

HoneyBadger
11-20-2011, 11:40 PM
That's what the honey-badger would do.

Cause the Honey Badger don't give a shit.

KChiefer
11-20-2011, 11:57 PM
I found a girl that the exact opposite had happened.

I once was in a triangle and opted for the "hot one." Two years later, the "fat one" had donated the "hot one" forty pounds. Meanwhile, I remained the same dumb-ass!

Fritz88
11-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Don't.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
11-21-2011, 06:09 AM
Why not?

GloryDayz
11-21-2011, 06:33 AM
This makes you a stalker!

Amnorix
11-21-2011, 06:51 AM

I was going to reply with something like "sure, what could possibly go wrong", but you laid it all out there so never mind...

notorious
11-21-2011, 07:05 AM
One of the few reasons a person would contact an Ex is to fuck them.

The other is that you actually like them as a person, and in that case you would still be together.

Don't fuck with your current wife. This has bad written all over it.

3rd&48ers
11-21-2011, 07:06 AM
Yea, I already decided against it...

tooge
11-21-2011, 07:10 AM
is she fat, bald, with a goatee? Raider fan? If so, call her. You two probably have a lot in common.

KCtotheSB
11-21-2011, 07:10 AM
How is this even a question?

beach tribe
11-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Send her a picture of your old ass wrinkled Al Davis dick.

Saul Good
11-21-2011, 07:55 AM
There is no upside to contacting her.

GloryDayz
11-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Friend her husband then talk crap about her...

Iowanian
11-21-2011, 07:59 AM
CP = Dear Abbey

Here it used to be called "ask Iowanian"
when you wanted the brutal truth.

beach tribe
11-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Friend her husband then talk crap about her...

Tell him she's got the HPV that shows no symptoms but gives you throat, and dick cancer.

Reerun_KC
11-21-2011, 08:01 AM
http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:ls1tech.com/get/forums/images/smilies/threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Iowanian
11-21-2011, 08:09 AM
Is it worth pissing your current wife off or would she find it disrespectful?
How about her husband?

I've stumbled across accounts of some ex's, usually as a suggestion or through a friend of friend. Most of them I'm happy that they appear to be living happy lives and have beautiful kids....a couple of them, I realize what a bullet I dodged and chuckle about the turmoil I felt when they left.

There is no upside.

3rd&48ers
11-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Yup absolutely no upside...

It's not going to happen and after reading a few comments that were very good it sealed the thought for me.

Thanks for the free advice

Deberg_1990
11-21-2011, 08:26 AM
I thik you should at least message her and ask if shes debt free?

3rd&48ers
11-21-2011, 08:29 AM
I thik you should at least message her and ask if shes debt free?

No way in hell she is... I promise LMAO I just feel sorry for the poor bastard she married.

Omaha
11-21-2011, 08:32 AM
I'm fb friends with several of my exes. My wife doesn't mind. It's natural to be curious about how someone turned out. If it goes beyond that, you're likely asking for trouble.

Predarat
11-21-2011, 08:35 AM
The upside is if your wife ever cheats on you, and you need some revenge sex you know where to find her.

3rd&48ers
11-21-2011, 08:37 AM
The upside is if your wife ever cheats on you, and you need some revenge sex you know where to find her.

No thanks, I think I would just go looking for something new

1adam1238
11-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Three years ago, I found an old girlfriend on facebook. Now I have been married to her for a year and a half.......

Rain Man
11-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Three years ago, I found an old girlfriend on facebook. Now I have been married to her for a year and a half.......

Let this be a warning to you, R8ers.

3rd&48ers
11-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Let this be a warning to you, R8ers.

Understood sir

GloryDayz
11-21-2011, 10:30 AM
I friended the Chiefs, and how's that worked out?? They've been F***ing me ever since!!