PDA

View Full Version : Am I screwed?

mdchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Your thoughts on where I stand in my fantasy matchup.

My roster currently:

QB1: A. Rodgers
QB2: B. Roethlisburger
WR1: M. Wallace
WR2: S. Holmes
WR3: R. Meachem
RB1: L. McCoy
RB2: M. Forte
TE: A. Hernandez
WR/RB: J. Battle
K: S. Janikowski
DEF: Pitt
BN: M. Hasselbeck
BN: B. Pettigrew
BN: D. Hester
BN: D. Bess
BN: A. Brown
BN: J. Baldwin
BN: N. Novak
BN: Buffalo Defense

Not bad, I think. I am currently on a 9 game win streak. But some things have changed. I made a trade that one can't refuse: Matt Hasselbeck for DeMarco Murray and Dwayne Bowe. The only issue I have is the damn bye week. This has wiped Roethlisburger, Wallace, Brown, Meachem and Pittsburgh's defense from me. In a 12 team league it is tough to find a backup QB. I have to roll with Palko since I traded my back up. As it stands, my starters are:

QB1: A. Rodgers- (32 pts)
QB2: T. Palko- ??
WR1: D. Bowe- ??
WR2: S. Holmes-(3 pts)
WR3: J. Baldwin- ??
RB1: L. McCoy- (11 pts)
RB2: M. Forte- (7 pts)
TE: A. Hernandez- ??
WR/RB: D. Murray- (10 pts)
K: S. Janikowski- (9 pts)
DEF: Buff- (-1 pt)

My team currently has 71 points. the opposition, 89 points. I have Palko, Bowe, J. Baldwin, and A. Hernandez left to play. The opposition has Gronkowski left. Do you think my team will win?

The Bad Guy
11-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Who in their right mind trades Murray and Bowe for Matt Hasselbeck? Holy god that might bet he worst trade I've ever seen.

Dicky McElephant
11-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Who in their right mind trades Murray and Bowe for Matt Hasselbeck? Holy god that might bet he worst trade I've ever seen.

Yeah....that beats out my horrible trade where I stole Cam Newton and Mike Wallace from a guy for Chad Henne and Brandon Marshall.

mdchiefsfan
11-21-2011, 05:07 PM

I don't ask questions, I just made sure I hit the accept trade button quick as hell. :p

He had Skelton and his other QB was out with an injury. 2 starting QBs with a 12 team league, whose point system for a QB is 1 pt per 25 yds and 6 pts per touchdown thrown, will dramatically increase the value of a QB. With that said he still overpaid.

The Bad Guy
11-22-2011, 07:46 AM
I don't ask questions, I just made sure I hit the accept trade button quick as hell. :p

He had Skelton and his other QB was out with an injury. 2 starting QBs with a 12 team league, whose point system for a QB is 1 pt per 25 yds and 6 pts per touchdown thrown, will dramatically increase the value of a QB. With that said he still overpaid.

I don't blame you, but that's veto worthy. Hasselbeck is WW garbage.