PDA

View Full Version : Tickets 12/4 Chiefs/Bears Tickets for Sale

CoMoChief
11-24-2011, 02:53 PM
I am currently selling my 2 Chiefs/Bears tickets. These were Bday gifts from my grandmother but due to certain circumstances that just surfaced, I can now no longer attend the game. These originally were my grandmothers long time season tickets....but due to her age she had to stop going to the games so she sold them off to some guy, then he ends up moving to Seattle (and so he flies back for every home game) , so my grandmother bought them off of him for this only game. I went 4 years ago during the Herm era where Bowe stole a TD catch from TonyG, fun time, tickets are awesome, esp if you're a Chiefs fan. Seeing if anyone would like to buy these from me if they are traveling to Chicago for the away game.

Price: $250 for both (they're $125/ea, but will only sell both together, not trying to make $$, selling them for face value)

Chiefs vs Bears
12/4 @ Soldier Field

2 Tickets
Home side (Bears)
Sec. 235
Row. 4
Seats 1 and 2
(between the 35-40 yard lines)

These tickets are in the media deck. Like I mentioned before it's cool for a Chiefs fan (first of all, there are ZERO Chiefs/away fans that sit in these seats because most are long time PSL holders etc). But here are other awesome amenities that you may possibly enjoy:

- Mitch/Lenny are right behind you, literally....you can talk w/ them a little before the game during some of their downtime, you're going to be the only Chiefs fans in the section so you're going to stick out like a sore thumb..... The Chiefs coaches booth is right there, as are the FOX Broadcasters/CBS broadcasters, whoever will be showing the game. When I went Phil Sims called the game....

And you can catch Muir sleeping.

If you're interested PM me. I live in Lees Summit area.

And for the people that want to know if I'll be reimbursing my grandmother, the answer is of course.:thumb:

http://static.seathound.net/content/stadium-views-fv/soldier-field-stadium/football/large/middle_level_sideline_235.jpg

acesn8s
11-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Sooo, how much are you paying for someone to take them off your hands? :shrug:

luv
11-24-2011, 11:23 PM
I might know people who are interested. Seriously. But probably not for that price. One is a Chiefs fan, an the other is a Bears fan.