PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Who is more annoying?

thurman merman
11-24-2011, 07:25 PM
If you are a normal red-blooded man or woman, you probably want to kill yourself every time you hear the "I married a 14-year-olllld" commercial. But is she even more annoying than the girl from the Progressive commercials? You make the call.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDgCbK7qD2Q?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDgCbK7qD2Q?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcmdW4H_WSQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcmdW4H_WSQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Reerun_KC
11-24-2011, 07:27 PM
The gay dude making a big scene over a piece of shit on a bun is more annoying than that girl...

thurman merman
11-24-2011, 07:28 PM
The gay dude making a big scene over a piece of shit on a bun is more annoying than that girl...

100% incorrect. He is an idiot, but at least I would rather listen to him talk than gouge my eyeballs out with a fork.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2011, 07:29 PM
100% incorrect. He is an idiot, but at least I would rather listen to him talk than gouge my eyeballs out with a fork.

LOL

Well if you are going that extreme then okay.. But I would take her squeaky voice over they gay dude and a sandwich...

And progressive is just stupid anymore...

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Who wouldn't fuck Flo?

Reerun_KC
11-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Who wouldn't **** Flo?

GoChiefs?

bevischief
11-24-2011, 07:31 PM
NFL tv trying to watch the game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

milkman
11-24-2011, 07:33 PM
I miss the Taco Bell chihuahua(sp).

bevischief
11-24-2011, 07:35 PM
You asshole.

Predarat
11-24-2011, 07:38 PM
commercials pretty much all suck and make me not want to buy whatever they are advertising.

Bugeater
11-24-2011, 07:38 PM
I miss the Taco Bell chihuahua(sp).
You spelled it properly, dumbass.

milkman
11-24-2011, 07:40 PM
You spelled it properly, dumbass.

I fully recognize my dumbassery.

thurman merman
11-24-2011, 07:41 PM
commercials pretty much all suck and make me not want to buy whatever they are advertising.

This is true, but these are extreme cases.

milkman
11-24-2011, 07:42 PM

"Mayhem" is pretty cool, but I'm not switching my insurance because I don't find the commercial annoying.

GloryDayz
11-24-2011, 07:49 PM
I fully recognize my dumbassery.

Post of the year... Rep!!! ROFLROFLROFL:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Delano
11-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Bitch in the McRib commercial is more annoying. You may remember her cast as an annoying twat berating her parents in a Toyota (Venza?) commercial from earlier this year.

She's awful, but I'd probably give her a Sioux City Car Wash.
Posted via Mobile Device

Delano
11-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Post of the year... Rep!!! ROFLROFLROFL:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ok, so include th^s guy with the slag whores in the original post and tell me, who's more annoying?
Posted via Mobile Device

SCTrojan
11-24-2011, 08:05 PM
No one is more annoying than the lady in those new Target commercials about Black Friday.

thurman merman
11-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Bitch in the McRib commercial is more annoying. You may remember her cast as an annoying twat berating her parents in a Toyota (Venza?) commercial from earlier this year.

Yeah, she has been in a slew of commercials lately. Apparently whiny annoying little girls are in high demand.

http://forums.commercialsihate.com/allyn-rachel-i-married-a-14year-old_topic11243.html

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2011, 08:12 PM
I like McRib girl, I think she's cute. She's in another commercial too sitting at her computer talking about how her parents only have 14 friends on facebook and that aren't aren't living their lives... meanwhile they're out hiking and biking and such while she's sitting at her computer.... "that's not a real puppy, that's too small to be a real puppy." Yeah I think she's a cutie.

Flo doesn't bother me either.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2011, 08:13 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Beat me. But I like her.

Bane
11-24-2011, 08:13 PM
The McRib is annoying enough by itself.

pr_capone
11-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Neither. Those god damned NAPA know how commercials are fucking awful end eclipse either of the commercials in the poll.

Bugeater
11-24-2011, 08:17 PM
The McRib is annoying enough by itself.
Fuckin' truth right there.

thurman merman
11-24-2011, 08:18 PM
I like McRib girl, I think she's cute.

Who cares if she's cute, man? Listen to her voice! How can it not drive you completely crazy?

milkman
11-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Who cares if she's cute, man? Listen to her voice! How can it not drive you completely crazy?

Put some beef in the mouth, and you won't have to hear the voice.

Bane
11-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Put some beef in the mouth, and you won't have to hear the voice.

Hummers are awesome!

Count Zarth
11-24-2011, 08:21 PM
I want to fuck them both, but I want to hate fuck the McRib bitch.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2011, 08:23 PM

Yeah... I find her voice kind of cute too heh.

digger
11-24-2011, 08:27 PM
The McRib will go away again, the suck that is STUPID PROGRESSIVE WOMAN is here to stay.

Bane
11-24-2011, 08:29 PM
I want to **** them both, but I want to hate **** the McRib bitch.

Stick a McRib in her mouth and hit it from the back eh?

wazu
11-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Don't really get the hate for Flo. There are so many worse ads/campaigns out there. As I was typing this I just glanced over at the TV to see Pepsi Max delivery guys doing some lame NFL-style training camp for delivery. Nothing worse than over-the-top humor that misses badly.

CoMoChief
11-24-2011, 08:32 PM
I think all commercials are borderline retarded with a few exceptions of course....one being the Super Bowl.

I like the new Allstate commercials.
- The Blind Spot -
- The texting/driving OMG -

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2011, 08:59 PM
These fucking stupid Lexus Xmas ads annoy me the most.

lcarus
11-24-2011, 09:00 PM
The Progressive chick is the most unfunny, annoying commercial "mascot" to ever exist possibly. There is no redeeming quality to her at all, and it's gone on for far too long.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2011, 09:05 PM
The Progressive chick is the most unfunny, annoying commercial "mascot" to ever exist possibly. There is no redeeming quality to her at all, and it's gone on for far too long.

The Energizer Bunny has gone on much longer and is far more annoying.

thurman merman
11-24-2011, 09:06 PM

For some reason there are actually people who think she's hot and/or not annoying. I don't understand how either of these is possible.

milkman
11-24-2011, 09:07 PM

I never found Flo all that annoying, but I do agree that her commercial lifespan has already passed.

Time to move on.

luv
11-24-2011, 09:20 PM
I like the Progressive commercials. I think they know some people are annoyed by her, hence the new ones with the annoying guy with the mustache. The McRib chick is annoying as hell. "I married a 14 year old." What? Did you just meet him yesterday to not know that? You're whiny and have an irritating voice, but he married you anyway, so STFU.

wazu
11-24-2011, 09:26 PM
These fucking stupid Lexus Xmas ads annoy me the most.

Those are actually a great opportunity to troll friends and relatives. Try to make a case for them being really deep and warm and full of the true Christmas spirit. Be oblivious to responses and just keep repeating the mantra.

JoeyChuckles
11-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Jokes on the guy she married, he has to live with that voice for the rest of his life. And it's only the honeymoon.......

cardken
11-24-2011, 11:24 PM
I voiced my disdain for the MRib girl, the very first time I saw the commercial. And still say it every-time, "I hate her", on top of the voice, her character seems like a real pain in the ass.

cardken
11-24-2011, 11:27 PM
I never found Flo all that annoying, but I do agree that her commercial lifespan has already passed.

Time to move on.

Yeah small window for commercial characters,..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmQhkaw_ypE

ChiefsNow
11-24-2011, 11:32 PM
"Mayhem" is pretty cool, but I'm not switching my insurance because I don't find the commercial annoying.

I get a kick out of the Mayhem dude. I'll bet he gets a movie part in the future.

Guru
11-25-2011, 12:31 AM
I've grown tired of the progressive commercials and I hate the McRib commercials.

pr_capone
11-25-2011, 12:38 AM
I get a kick out of the Mayhem dude. I'll bet he gets a movie part in the future.

The guy has been in a bajillion things...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935921/

ChiefsNow
11-25-2011, 01:00 AM
The guy has been in a bajillion things...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935921/

weird, I had a feeling someone was gonna say that. I don't remember seeing him in any movies. Oh well

Fritz88
11-25-2011, 02:20 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
11-25-2011, 05:19 AM
The Buffalo Wild Wings commercials are the ones I hate the most.

And the, "Here we go!" Budweiser radio ads. I hate them maybe more than any other commercial I've ever heard.

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 05:32 AM
I hate any and all McDonalds commercials

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-25-2011, 05:38 AM
I think all commercials are borderline retarded with a few exceptions of course....one being the Super Bowl.

I like the new Allstate commercials.
- The Blind Spot -
- The texting/driving OMG -

Disagree. There is nothing more annoying than Super Bowl commercials. Durrrrr I don't care about the game, I just wanna see da commercials is a phrase I would love to never here again.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-25-2011, 05:42 AM
The most surprising thing is that you guys actually watch the commercials.

jspchief
11-25-2011, 05:43 AM
I hate any and all McDonalds commercials

Yes. The one where the bitch wife is talking about the guy that said Sundays are for football, and the dickless husband responds "he's a jerk". I want to Louisville his skull for being such a sackless gunt.

Rain Man
11-25-2011, 06:13 AM
I didn't think anyone could be more annoying than that Progressive woman, but the whiny McDonald's wife actually got my vote. In 30 seconds she introduced a character that we know marries a stupid guy, is spoiled, is whiny, and lacks any sort of self-knowledge. It's pretty good to do that that fast.

Rain Man
11-25-2011, 06:14 AM
Yes. The one where the bitch wife is talking about the guy that said Sundays are for football, and the dickless husband responds "he's a jerk". I want to Louisville his skull for being such a sackless gunt.

Yeah, selling out another person just so he can kowtow to a selfish wife is about as low as you can get. If that's the type of person that eats at McDonald's, meet me at Burger King.

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 07:12 AM

That was the first one that came to my mind :banghead:

thurman merman
11-25-2011, 12:25 PM
I didn't think anyone could be more annoying than that Progressive woman, but the whiny McDonald's wife actually got my vote. In 30 seconds she introduced a character that we know marries a stupid guy, is spoiled, is whiny, and lacks any sort of self-knowledge. It's pretty good to do that that fast.

Yeah, it's unbelievable how many obnoxious qualities she exhibited in 30 seconds. Can you imagine watching a 90-minute movie with her?

thurman merman
11-25-2011, 12:26 PM
The most surprising thing is that you guys actually watch the commercials.

That McDonald's commercial is on at least ten times during every football game. Have you never seen it?

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 12:28 PM
This one is even more annoying .... Where did they kidnap that black kid from?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sZkoJxQrlm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Extra Point
11-25-2011, 12:30 PM
I want to **** them both, but I want to hate **** the McRib bitch.

You'd cut in half, and enjoy the meat curtains.

BTW, what ever happened to Lattimer?

bevischief
11-25-2011, 12:33 PM
This one is even more annoying .... Where did they kidnap that black kid from?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sZkoJxQrlm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

McDonalds play land.

blaise
11-25-2011, 12:35 PM
That McRib girl looks like a filthy little thing that would love to be degraded.

bevischief
11-25-2011, 12:36 PM
I hate all commercials.

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 12:36 PM
McDonalds play land.

Or how bout McDonalds, there will be a Chinese, Japanese, a White, a black an Indian & an Arab all eating a burger and hanging out...

Whats the odds of that happening in real life?

Rausch
11-25-2011, 12:37 PM
Progressive girl reminds me of the person who thought they were cute and saved by making popcorn balls (no one felt safe to eat) on Halloween.

Now, that redhead they had on the early days of DTV commercials I'd RAVISH...

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Tanya Memme used to be the DTV girl too

http://www.watt-up.com/j_gallery/Tanya_Memme_2/slides/Tanya_Memme%20(317).jpg

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-25-2011, 12:41 PM
I think a lot of people are really easily annoyed and really love to have things to whine about.

blaise
11-25-2011, 12:45 PM
I think a lot of people are really easily annoyed and really love to have things to whine about.

Stop whining about people whining.

Rausch
11-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Progressive girl reminds me of the person who thought they were cute and saved by making popcorn balls (no one felt safe to eat) on Halloween.

Now, that redhead they had on the early days of DTV commercials I'd RAVISH...

FOUND IT!

Than you interwebs...

http://www.margareteasley.com/

I never did think she was all that hot just that.....well.......y'know....

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 12:53 PM
FOUND IT!

Than you interwebs...

http://www.margareteasley.com/

I never did think she was all that hot just that.....well.......y'know....

She was the one in those Hughes satellite internet ads

Rain Man
11-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Or how bout McDonalds, there will be a Chinese, Japanese, a White, a black an Indian & an Arab all eating a burger and hanging out...

Happens to me all the time. Though sometimes when my friend Juan comes along we have a Hispanic too. You must not have a diverse array of friends.

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Happens to me all the time. Though sometimes when my friend Juan comes along we have a Hispanic too. You must not have a diverse array of friends.

I do they just aren't all with me eating a BigMac at Mcdonalds

Rain Man
11-25-2011, 05:25 PM
I do they just aren't all with me eating a BigMac at Mcdonalds

Well, then you're missing out on a lot. There's nothing more fun than going to McDonald's with a bunch of your multicultural friends. It's just like the commercials, except they never trick the Hindu one into eating a Quarter Pounder. And no one gets diarrhea afterwards.

3rd&48ers
11-25-2011, 05:27 PM
Well, then you're missing out on a lot. There's nothing more fun than going to McDonald's with a bunch of your multicultural friends. It's just like the commercials, except they never trick the Hindu one into eating a Quarter Pounder. And no one gets diarrhea afterwards.

Thats a great tip. Thanks:thumb:

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-25-2011, 05:38 PM

ROFL So true and annoying as hell.