Braincase
11-26-2011, 07:54 AM
I hope nobody gets injured.

Spott
11-26-2011, 08:00 AM
I hope Gill stays forever.

tredadda
11-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Considering about 100 KU football fans will be attending the game, wouldn't it be more appropriate to be the " Official MU vs. KU gameday thread" with a Mizzou prefix?

Spott
11-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Considering about 100 KU football fans will be attending the game, wouldn't it be more appropriate to be the " Official MU vs. KU gameday thread" with a Mizzou prefix?

Well, you could make another one, but acting butthurt because of the prefix on the thread and insisting on creating duplicate gamethreads is a right reserved to beakers.

tredadda
11-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Well, you could make another one, but acting butthurt because of the prefix on the thread and insisting on creating duplicate gamethreads is a right reserved to beakers.

Agreed

evenfall
11-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Give 'em one to grow on... run it up

tredadda
11-26-2011, 08:17 AM
I would. I hope the Tigers absolutely crush KU as a going away present. The Jayhawks hate Mizzou anyways so running up the score won't change that. At this point though it will only make Tigers fans happy as KU fans know their team sucks (which explains the ultra low turn out for their final border war game against Mizzou for the foreseeable future) and as a result any score will result in a "Meh" response from Jayhawk nation.

Saul Good
11-26-2011, 08:22 AM
I'll bet they get a really good coach to replace Gill. What coach wouldn't jump at the opportunity to lead a team into battle in front of 6,000 rabid fans.

gblowfish
11-26-2011, 09:29 AM
I'll be there with all my bushwhacker buddies.
BURN LAWRENCE AGAIN!!!

Hope to have a couple of "Jumbos" in honor of Coach Pickled before the game.

mikeyis4dcats.
11-26-2011, 09:40 AM
go KU!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-26-2011, 09:47 AM
It Tiga supabowe

GloryDayz
11-26-2011, 09:48 AM
I'll be there with all my bushwhacker buddies.
BURN LAWRENCE AGAIN!!!

Hope to have a couple of "Jumbos" in honor of Coach Pickled before the game.

OK, that one just got reposted on FB!!! Thanks...

GloryDayz
11-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Run Webb, run!!!!! ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2011, 10:03 AM

No. Because MU is KU's little brother. One day you'll get out of our shadow by either winning a national championship in a sport finally, or by leaving the conference. Whichever comes first. :)

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-26-2011, 10:04 AM
No. Because MU is KU's little brother. One day you'll get out of our shadow by either winning a national championship in a sport finally, or by leaving the conference. Whichever comes first. :)

I'm pretty sure the Beakers are MU's bitch today however.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Or by winning a BCS bowl game...:)

tredadda
11-26-2011, 10:07 AM

Well it looks like "little brother" is moving up to a better place while "big brother" is staying put primarily because no one wants him. :thumb:

Bambi
11-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Or by winning a BCS bowl game...:)

I've been pulling for my mu friends to finally get that bcs bowl. I think this is their year.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-26-2011, 10:11 AM
I've been pulling for my mu friends to finally get that bcs bowl. I think this is their year.

Translation: KU is going to get raped today and I have nothing relevant to say to the thread topic.

I'm sure your friends are pulling for you to finally get a brain.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Well it looks like "little brother" is moving up to a better place while "big brother" is staying put primarily because no one wants him. :thumb:

Little brother is gonna wish he stayed put. MU going to the SEC = suicide. Now you won't be able to get to petty bowl games and make believe that you have a mediocre football program.

Enjoy the game everyone!

KurtCobain
11-26-2011, 10:14 AM
I hear there's gonna be summ ass rapings up at that arrowhead today.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good
11-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Vegas thinks it's 41-15.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-26-2011, 10:23 AM
KC is a Beaker town as evidenced today by the brave "300" KU warriors in attendence.

Bambi
11-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Translation: KU is going to get raped today and I have nothing relevant to say to the thread topic.

I'm sure your friends are pulling for you to finally get a brain.

Awww, you tough, you tough

tredadda
11-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Little brother is gonna wish he stayed put. MU going to the SEC = suicide. Now you won't be able to get to petty bowl games and make believe that you have a mediocre football program.

Enjoy the game everyone!

Explain. The SEC, much like the old Big XII (pre defections) is very top heavy. The good teams will dominate Mizzou much like they did in the Big XII, but to think going to the SEC is suicide is foolish. Mizzou will be mid to top tier in the SEC. They are by no means a threat to win it all nor are they a threat to win it anytime soon, but they will by no means be a doormat either. If you want to talk about mediocre football programs, look no further than the one ear wonders in Lawrence.

mikeyis4dcats.
11-26-2011, 10:27 AM
is the game on tv today?

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Well sad that this is ending... Gonna miss the rivalry....

But changes happen and I am sure both universities will be just fine...

Sure-Oz
11-26-2011, 10:32 AM
is the game on tv today?

i believe fox sports kc

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 10:32 AM
This thread is funny....

Frazod
11-26-2011, 10:49 AM
The carnage is just a couple of hours away now.....

SPATCH
11-26-2011, 10:59 AM
I hear there's gonna be summ ass rapings up at that arrowhead today.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Rape Whistles Go WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO

ThatRaceCardGuy
11-26-2011, 11:02 AM
Fuck Missouri. Fuck each and every little town in that shit hole. I'm from Kansas and I hate you...the thought of Columbia "Missoura" burning to the ground warms my crimson and blue heart...matter of fact , the entire state can burn and I would be the first in line with a bag of marshmellows cheering on the flames....It's not about sports It's about state pride, and hatred for your enemy...a meth cooking, cousin loving, slaver enemy , who can go to hell in a gasoline plane......the border war may be over after this year but the hate will live forever...let's go KU , send these sister/brother fucking inbreds off to the SEC with a loss...rock chalk , MU can suck my ......

mnchiefsguy
11-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Any updates on how many tickets KU fans have bought. Have read as little as 6000 KU tickets sold.

Bambi
11-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Any updates on how many tickets KU fans have bought. Have read as little as 6000 KU tickets sold.

Saul good has posted that about 30 times on this board. Way to be original dude.

mnchiefsguy
11-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Saul good has posted that about 30 times on this board. Way to be original dude.

Was merely asking. Just curious to see if I will see any blue in the stands today at all.

Pitt Gorilla
11-26-2011, 11:19 AM
**** Missouri. **** each and every little town in that shit hole. I'm from Kansas and I hate you...the thought of Columbia "Missoura" burning to the ground warms my crimson and blue heart...matter of fact , the entire state can burn and I would be the first in line with a bag of marshmellows cheering on the flames....It's not about sports It's about state pride, and hatred for your enemy...a meth cooking, cousin loving, slaver enemy , who can go to hell in a gasoline plane......the border war may be over after this year but the hate will live forever...let's go KU , send these sister/brother ****ing inbreds off to the SEC with a loss...rock chalk , MU can suck my ......I wondered what your take was on the Joplin tornado.

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Well sad that this is ending... Gonna miss the rivalry....

But changes happen and I am sure both universities will be just fine...

Doesn't have to end, but the vaginitis is strong in Lawrence.

Mizzou is set for years to come. KU is solid for about 6 more years, until you guys get smart and jump to the Mountain West.

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Fuck Missouri. Fuck each and every little town in that shit hole. I'm from Kansas and I hate you...the thought of Columbia "Missoura" burning to the ground warms my crimson and blue heart...matter of fact , the entire state can burn and I would be the first in line with a bag of marshmellows cheering on the flames....It's not about sports It's about state pride, and hatred for your enemy...a meth cooking, cousin loving, slaver enemy , who can go to hell in a gasoline plane......the border war may be over after this year but the hate will live forever...let's go KU , send these sister/brother fucking inbreds off to the SEC with a loss...rock chalk , MU can suck my ......

This fucking guy should be KU's next coach.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Doesn't have to end, but the vaginitis is strong in Lawrence.

Mizzou is set for years to come. KU is solid for about 6 more years, until you guys get smart and jump to the Mountain West.

Well We all cant be MU, Sorry bro...

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:23 AM

We'll absolutely let you admire from afar, even if you'd never admit it here.

kcchiefsus
11-26-2011, 11:23 AM
**** Missouri. **** each and every little town in that shit hole. I'm from Kansas and I hate you...the thought of Columbia "Missoura" burning to the ground warms my crimson and blue heart...matter of fact , the entire state can burn and I would be the first in line with a bag of marshmellows cheering on the flames....It's not about sports It's about state pride, and hatred for your enemy...a meth cooking, cousin loving, slaver enemy , who can go to hell in a gasoline plane......the border war may be over after this year but the hate will live forever...let's go KU , send these sister/brother ****ing inbreds off to the SEC with a loss...rock chalk , MU can suck my ......

The thought of your wife, mother, daughter, etc. being raped repeatedly makes me smile.

kstater
11-26-2011, 11:24 AM

Yup. Needing a win to finish in the top half of the Big 12 is quite the accomplishment.

Pitt Gorilla
11-26-2011, 11:25 AM
http://newsok.com/the-border-war-kansas-football-needs-missouri-to-stay-relevant/article/3626460

Bambi
11-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Was merely asking. Just curious to see if I will see any blue in the stands today at all.

I guess we'll have to see. Compared to how bad the team has played this year the crowds at the games have been better than expected.

Especially when all the fans have had to get to both New York City and Maui this month for basketball games. Most fans don't have unlimited funds these days so it might be tough to get as large as a crowd as possible

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Yup. Needing a win to finish in the top half of the Big 12 is quite the accomplishment.

The coming together of the fans of the state of Kansas is truly a wonderful thing to behold, after all these years of animosity between your schools. Hopefully in the near future, someone can organize a trip for ALL the Kansas/Kansas State fans to go see the worlds biggest ball of twine, or one of the other many marvels your fabulous state has to offer, as a comradarie builder between your two organizations.

If that's too far for everyone to travel, maybe everyone can just meet for lunch at the Hardee's on the turnpike. I think that's like #4 on Kansas' Marverls list, if I'm not mistaken.

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:31 AM
I guess we'll have to see. Compared to how bad the team has played this year the crowds at the games have been better than expected.

Especially when all the fans have had to get to both New York City and Maui this month for basketball games. Most fans don't have unlimited funds these days so it might be tough to get as large as a crowd as possible

What a roundabout way of saying that no KU fan cares about football now that basketball has started.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 11:32 AM
We'll absolutely let you admire from afar, even if you'd never admit it here.

Admire what? I have been following KU sports since 1986... And since 1986 what am I supposed to admire about MU?

Please explain?

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 11:34 AM
What a roundabout way of saying that no KU fan cares about football now that basketball has started.

Glad you know all about my fandom...

Bambi
11-26-2011, 11:34 AM
The coming together of the fans of the state of Kansas is truly a wonderful thing to behold, after all these years of animosity between your schools. Hopefully in the near future, someone can organize a trip for ALL the Kansas/Kansas State fans to go see the worlds biggest ball of twine, or one of the other many marvels your fabulous state has to offer, as a comradarie builder between your two organizations.

If that's too far for everyone to travel, maybe everyone can just meet for lunch at the Hardee's on the turnpike. I think that's like #4 on Kansas' Marverls list, if I'm not mistaken.

Yet those two little country ball of twine schools have accomplished so much more than yours.

I smile every time I think about that.

:)

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Admire what? I have been following KU sports since 1986... And since 1986 what am I supposed to admire about MU?

Please explain?

That we actually had the balls to get out from under a bad situation, and had someone willing to take us on, even though we are clearly an inferior school of the eyes of every Kansan ever. You're jelly, we get it. We ain't mad at you.

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Yet those two little country ball of twine schools have accomplished so much more than yours.

I smile every time I think about that.

:)

Take that thought to bed with you like a security blankie, if that makes you feel better.

Gotta piss you guys off seeing a far inferior school get invited to a far superior conference.

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:37 AM
But don't worry, guys. Kansas City is a KU town. Keitzman told me that. And those pathetic ass billboards.

Bambi
11-26-2011, 11:42 AM

Of course basketball is more important to ku than football. I've been arguing that for months around here.

Why else would KU's endowment be larger than any other local school?

These concepts aren't hard to grasp.

Bambi
11-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Take that thought to bed with you like a security blankie, if that makes you feel better.

Gotta piss you guys off seeing a far inferior school get invited to a far superior conference.

Not when you're invited as fodder it doesn't.

SPATCH
11-26-2011, 11:49 AM
**** Missouri. **** each and every little town in that shit hole. I'm from Kansas and I hate you...the thought of Columbia "Missoura" burning to the ground warms my crimson and blue heart...matter of fact , the entire state can burn and I would be the first in line with a bag of marshmellows cheering on the flames....It's not about sports It's about state pride, and hatred for your enemy...a meth cooking, cousin loving, slaver enemy , who can go to hell in a gasoline plane......the border war may be over after this year but the hate will live forever...let's go KU , send these sister/brother ****ing inbreds off to the SEC with a loss...rock chalk , MU can suck my ......

Quality hatespeak. +rep

However, my friend... Kansas is truly a godforsaken wasteland of the most plain looking scenery and people on the planet.

Bowser
11-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Of course basketball is more important to ku than football. I've been arguing that for months around here.

Why else would KU's endowment be larger than any other local school?

These concepts aren't hard to grasp.That's some weak fucking sauce, and you know it. Say KU actually wins today, are you going to come in here and say "Yeah, fun game, but it's just football and it doesn't really matter"?

Not when you're invited as fodder it doesn't.

Keep telling yourself that. Playing in the east is a far better scenario for Mizzou than playing in the west. We're not on Alabama's or LSU's level, but who is?

Messier
11-26-2011, 11:58 AM
That's some weak ****ing sauce, and you know it. Say KU actually wins today, are you going to come in here and say "Yeah, fun game, but it's just football and it doesn't really matter"?

Keep telling yourself that. Playing in the east is a far better scenario for Mizzou than playing in the west. We're not on Alabama's or LSU's level, but who is?

It's more than just Alabama and LSU as far as teams on another level.

Bowser
11-26-2011, 12:01 PM

I have no false hopes of Mizzou winning the SEC next year, but that's not the point here. MU is in a better situation, period, and the remaining Big XII doesn't like it.

Okie_Apparition
11-26-2011, 12:05 PM
That field is going to be a muddy motherfucking mess for tomorrow night

luv
11-26-2011, 12:10 PM

Who else?

And what time is this game?

Frazod
11-26-2011, 12:11 PM
Who else?

2:30.

SPchief
11-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Who scores more points at arrowhead this weekend. Jayhawks or Chiefs?

Bowser
11-26-2011, 12:13 PM
Who scores more points at arrowhead this weekend. Jayhawks or Chiefs?

LOL, KU, and it probably isn't even close.

Messier
11-26-2011, 12:14 PM
I have no false hopes of Mizzou winning the SEC next year, but that's not the point here. MU is in a better situation, period, and the remaining Big XII doesn't like it.

The university and the athletic department are in a better situation, I agree. There will be more money generated.

I get the feeling it will be a little frustrating for awhile to be a mizzou fan. In most cases the team you're playing will be the story.

I'm just going to miss caring about how MU is doing. I can still root against them, but it has no bearing on the other local schools. When the local media talks MU I'll care as much as I do when they talk Nebraska, which is not very much. It'll be weird, and it'll go both ways. MU fans are going to get more Big 12 talk than SEC talk locally, and why should they care?

Bob Dole
11-26-2011, 12:16 PM

Written with the skill of a True Home Schooled Kansan.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier
11-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Who else?

Not saying these schools will always be better than MU, but Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina are programs that are larger and will always be tough, even in down years.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Harbaugh must lie awake every night, regretting he wasn't good enough for the KU job.

tredadda
11-26-2011, 01:18 PM

You know that if the state burns to the ground as you so eloquently put it you would lose

1. Arrowhead Stadium which is home to the Chiefs who happen to be in your avatar

2. Kansas City which is a town that KU supposedly owns.

Al Czervik
11-26-2011, 01:24 PM
5 minutes till the final nail in Radio's coffin.....and we will have MU to thank for that!!!!

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:25 PM
5 minutes till the final nail in Radio's coffin.....and we will have MU to thank for that!!!!

Which is fine with me...

IF it takes a loss today to end Gills Tenure, then I am all for it...

Rams Fan
11-26-2011, 01:28 PM

Love ya too, babe.

Al Czervik
11-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Which is fine with me...

IF it takes a loss today to end Gills Tenure, then I am all for it...

Agreed....Let Dr. Tom take his trash back....

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Agreed....Let Dr. Tom take his trash back....

I am so beyond tired of Gill, Today should be a 30+ point loss to MU and rightfully so... Turner Gill has all but killed anything positive about KU football..

SPATCH
11-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Harbaugh must lie awake every night, regretting he wasn't good enough for the KU job.

wait, did my heart.. just smile?

OnTheWarpath58
11-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Holy shit. Just flipped over before the Iron Bowl starts to see Arrowhead virtually empty.

Great rivalry.

Saulbadguy
11-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Enjoy the cripple fight.

Rams Fan
11-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Enjoy the cripple fight.

You will watch it and like it.

mdstu
11-26-2011, 01:37 PM
http://newsok.com/the-border-war-kansas-football-needs-missouri-to-stay-relevant/article/3626460

Headscratcher from article:

When Mizzou announced its move to the SEC, KU's public-relations office tweeted: “Missouri forfeits a century old rivalry. We win.”

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0802/cripple-fight-park-demotivational-poster-1201871058.jpg

Frazod
11-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Heh. I understand now why they call him Radio. LMAO

SPchief
11-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Pinkel looks drunk

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Heh. I understand now why they call him Radio. LMAO

Took you this long?

I hope this is his last game ever at KU....

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Pinkel coming off some holiday bender?

Frazod
11-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Took you this long?

I hope this is his last game ever at KU....

It's not like I pay much attention to him.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Good start for the Hawks. Actually stopped them on defense. Game should be called now as a tie.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Classic Yost.

Reerun_KC
It's not like I pay much attention to him.

Well we dont either.... NOT something we are proud of...

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Radio is going Classic Herm...

SPchief
11-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Whoa, there's more people in the Club level than there will be there tommorow

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 01:46 PM
That's why MU didn't offer your worthless ass as a RB.

Mr. Plow
It's hard to catch the ball when it hits you in the hands.

Reerun_KC
That's why MU didn't offer your worthless ass as a RB.

He refuse to pull the beer cooler for Pinkel?

SPATCH
11-26-2011, 01:48 PM
He refuse to pull the beer cooler for Pinkel?

Beer rulez

teedubya
11-26-2011, 01:49 PM
what channel is this abortion on?

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:49 PM
NO F'ing way I would be up there in that weather today...

Frazod
11-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Ugh. Dammit Franklin, pretend like it's the second half and start playing now.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, Franklin. Three straight overthrows.

teedubya
NM I found it.

Reerun_KC
Jesus that was a chicken shit call.

KU is getting to the punter with ease today.

ROFL @ 97

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 01:52 PM
lol. Weak.

evenfall
11-26-2011, 01:54 PM
the difference in the two sides of the stands is pretty stark.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Well, can't complain. 2 entire possessions and we haven't given up a single point yet.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:55 PM

OMG... Panic...

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 01:55 PM

Yes, the MU side is packed. They should have bought some of those KU tickets.

Frazod
11-26-2011, 01:57 PM
BEAKERCEPTION!

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 01:57 PM
LMAO

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2011, 01:58 PM
All right Franklin, get your head right and drive right downfield on these Chickenhawk fuckers.

Reerun_KC
Jesus Webb had all day....

Pitt Gorilla
MU seems hell bent on sucking today.

Reerun_KC
Nice Hold MU...

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 01:59 PM
JFC. This team is completely unprepared to play.

Mr. Plow
Cheaters!!

Reerun_KC
WTF was that call?

Discuss Thrower
What the hell

-King-
11-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Um...ok?

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:01 PM
KU should of worn Red shirts...

Then it would have a Chiefs/Raiders feel to it...

Frazod
11-26-2011, 02:01 PM
KU should of worn Red shirts...

Then it would have a Chiefs/Raiders feel to it...

Chiefs are a Missouri team - you'd be the Raiders.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Cheaters!

Reerun_KC
Chiefs are a Missouri team - you'd be the Raiders.

Yeah thats what it would look like....

Dumb Slaver...

'Hamas' Jenkins
:facepalm:

Completely undisciplined, horrible playcalling, terrible execution. Pinkel really has his guys ready to go today.

SPchief
The fix is on

Frazod
11-26-2011, 02:03 PM
:facepalm:

Completely undisciplined, horrible playcalling, terrible execution. Pinkel really has his guys ready to go today.

Too bad he wasn't suspended again.

Reerun_KC
Franklin is freaking fast as hell...

'Hamas' Jenkins
I don't even think Dave Yost calls plays, I think he just has the playbook on his iPad and the douchebag hits shuffle to choose a play.

-King-
11-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Nobody got open that whole time?

Mr. Plow
I don't even think Dave Yost calls plays, I think he just has the playbook on his iPad and the douchebag hits shuffle to choose a play.

LMAO

Reerun_KC
Too bad he wasn't suspended again.

Invite him over for some beer...

Then send him home after a case or two...

Reerun_KC

ROFL

RockChalk
11-26-2011, 02:05 PM

Bullshit. He uses "Ask Madden"

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Bullshit. He uses "Ask Madden"

It's not nearly that logical.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:07 PM
This field is shit.......

SPchief
11-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Invite him over for some beer...

Then send him home after a case or two...

Come on, everyone knows Pinkel is a winer

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Eventually we are going to have to try to throw the ball regardless of the outcome.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:08 PM

I would take him at KU...

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:09 PM
2 passes, 0 interceptions....win!

kstater
11-26-2011, 02:09 PM

Jumbo right?

SPchief
11-26-2011, 02:10 PM
Jumbo right?

duh

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Slaverception

kstater
SEC SPEED

Mr. Plow
Nice.

Frazod
11-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Eat shit Franklin. I could throw a better ball than that. 4321

'Hamas' Jenkins
Franklin is a goddamned embarrassment. He's not a quarterback.

Mr. Plow
Slaverception

LMAO

Reerun_KC
SEC throw... That was underthrown by 10 yards...

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:13 PM
SEC SPEED

So fast, he out ran the throw.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:14 PM
So far a pretty entertaining game...

Surprised KU is even hanging in there... Very surprised.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:14 PM
So far a pretty entertaining game...

Surprised KU is even hanging in there... Very surprised.

This is the longest we've been in a game in a month. Thanks MU!

Pants
11-26-2011, 02:15 PM
This is the longest we've been in a game in a month. Thanks MU!

LMAO

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:15 PM
This is like two retards fighting...

Gary Busey vs Radio

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:18 PM
So who is the pressure on in this game?

MU is bowl elgible and KU is well nothing...

-King-
11-26-2011, 02:19 PM
This is embarrassing.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2011, 02:20 PM
So who is the pressure on in this game?

MU. They have to impress the SEC and improve on their awesome 6-5 record. SEC ready.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-26-2011, 02:20 PM
0-0 start of the 2nd.

Congrats MU on dominating the worst defense in college and high school football.

You will do GREAT in the SEC.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:21 PM
People who bet Kansas at -26 with the under have to be pretty happy right now. This is the same kind of offensively incompetent, lifeless performance we had against Texas.

Pants
11-26-2011, 02:22 PM
People who bet Kansas at -26 with the under have to be pretty happy right now. This is the same kind of offensively incompetent, lifeless performance we had against Texas.

Don't worry, you guys are still going to win by 26+.

Frazod
11-26-2011, 02:23 PM
Apparently Yost is drunk this week. 4321

Shogun
rofl

Reerun_KC
Slaverception

mnchiefsguy
Franklin is the best player on KU at the moment

kstater
KU defense just too much for this SEC powerhouse.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:24 PM
James Franklin is fucking terrible. Way too many stat-pimping, fantasy football deluded assholes have overrated his worthless fucking ass.

Frazod
I don't care who our backup is, get him in there. DIE FRANKLIN YOU FUCKING USELESS QUEER 4321

Saulbadguy
Wow, MU should forfeit.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Not sure KU can score from here.

Mr. Plow
Not sure KU can score from here.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they can't.

mnchiefsguy
At least Mizzou's defense has shown up today.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:26 PM
I was wrong.

Frazod
So far Franklin is the best player on KU's roster.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Missouri is trailing Kansas in the second quarter.

If you think Pinkel should be fired, you could find no better ammunition.

Mr. Plow
Saul Good must be hurting right now.

Reaper16
[Insert Groupon post sucking off James Franklin here]

Reerun_KC
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they can't.

Good Call... ROFL

SPchief
So does Radio know how to coach with a lead?

Reerun_KC
Missouri is trailing Kansas in the second quarter.

If you think Pinkel should be fired, you could find no better ammunition.

Wanna trade head coaches?

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:27 PM
So far Franklin is the best player on KU's roster.

Repost

Franklin is the best player on KU at the moment

Reerun_KC
So does Radio know how to coach with a lead?

Okay that is unsportsman like conduct.. You used Radio and Coach in the same sentence...

15 yards and repeat previous post..

'Hamas' Jenkins
Wanna trade head coaches?

Pinkel is a horrible game day coach, that doesn't mean he's the worst coach in DI

Mr_Tomahawk

Eh?

Frazod
11-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Eh?

So far the carnage is Franklin's play.

Reerun_KC
Pinkel is a horrible game day coach, that doesn't mean he's the worst coach in DI

Just offering...

You want to fire him... I would take him at KU in heart beat...

rageeumr
It's amazing how bad this team looks trying to run the ball without Josey.

'Hamas' Jenkins
[Insert Groupon post sucking off James Franklin here]

He can run with the ball faster than he can throw the fucking thing.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:30 PM
This field is such trash...

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:31 PM
KU shouldn't of scored. It seems to of woken up MU.

Reerun_KC
LMAO

SPchief
Um, I think you're supposed to pitch it there

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Great read, fucktard.

Awesome pass, Skanklin.

Burn Berkstresser's shirt and get him in the fucking game. I'm tired of this goddamned, shit-sucking clown.

Mr. Plow
lol, that was a horrible pass by Franklin.

SPchief
I think Pinkel should think about putting Palko in

Frazod
Franklin must have money on KU. Seriously. He has to be doing this on purpose.

mnchiefsguy
Franklin is absolute garbage today.

kstater
Why is Pinkle's skin so yellow?

Bambi
I'm in the air landing at jfk in 30 mins.

What's the score guys?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Franklin the puppet is a better football player than Franklin the quarterback. Fuck this fucking asshole.

Reerun_KC
3-0 KU

Reerun_KC
ROFL @ MU Meltdown today..

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:34 PM

Kidney problem?

Pants
11-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Kidney problem?

Kidneys don't turn the skill yellow, damaged livers do.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Slaverception

Reerun_KC
11-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Kidneys don't turn the skill yellow, damaged livers do.

Dammit I just mentioned that to my wife and she was like WTF seriously?

Bambi
ROFL @ MU Meltdown today..

What would you have thought?

They've had the same result for 109 years now

kepp
Are you f'ing kidding me?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr_Tomahawk

Wow look at the ass-raping MU is giving KU!!!!

LMAO

Discuss Thrower
Time for Pinkel to play-pretend baseball manager.

"mkay kid, you don't got it. Go sit down."

Reerun_KC
Hum?

Coming back?

Frazod
This has to be end of Franklin. This is the worst performance by a quarterback I've ever seen in my life. Against a horrible team.

kstater
ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Wow, just wow.

Get this motherfucker the fuck out of the fucking game right fucking now. Remove his fucking scholarship and drop him off in the fucking Paseo wearing the same sign John McClane did at the beginning of Die Hard 3. I don't ever want to see this motherfucking cocksucking rat sucking cunt slitch whore pigeon fucking anal-leakage drinking bitch ever take a fucking snap for this fucking team.

Bambi
Well. It is what it is...

Mr. Plow
lol.

Reerun_KC
TD!!!!

KC_Connection
11-26-2011, 02:38 PM
This is apparently our Super Bowl.

Frazod
Somebody needs to monitor Franklin's bank account next week.

BillSelfsTrophycase

LMAO

Reerun_KC
Wow, just wow.

Get this mother****er the **** out of the ****ing game right ****ing now. Remove his ****ing scholarship and drop him off in the ****ing Paseo wearing the same sign John McClane did at the beginning of Die Hard 3. I don't ever want to see this mother****ing cocksucking rat sucking **** slitch whore pigeon ****ing anal-leakage drinking bitch ever take a ****ing snap for this ****ing team.

Win or lose for KU... This right here makes it all worth it...

These are meltdowns that you just enjoy...

Rams Fan
Wow look at the ass-raping MU is giving KU!!!!

LMAO

Cool story, bro.

Mr. Plow
Saul Good just died. RIP friend.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Franklin: Quarterback

A) Stalin: Human Rights
B) Mengele: Hippocratic Oath
C) XBox 360: Quality Control
D) Pinto: Fire Retardance
E) All of the above

kepp
I think he's completed more to ku defenders than to mu receivers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
Where the hell is petez28?

My guess he is outside running a white flag up the pole...

Saulbadguy

Kentucky Gentleman.

Mr_Tomahawk
Cool story, bro.

Thanks...goat.

Rams Fan
The god damn prefix is what is fucking this up.

Reerun_KC
Long game guys...

No need to panic yet...

Rams Fan
Thanks...goat.

Okay, Chief.

kstater
11-26-2011, 02:40 PM
The god damn prefix is what is fucking this up.

Retard

Discuss Thrower
Long game guys...

No need to panic yet...

Reverse Mojo sighting!!

Rams Fan
Retard

I was joking, dumbass.

Mr_Tomahawk
Retard

This.

kstater
11-26-2011, 02:41 PM

Trying to cross-reference the numbers on the Refs' jersey to their names.

petegz28

Watching MU's QB single-handedly choke away the game

Reerun_KC
Watching MU's QB single-handedly choke away the game

Hey buddy...

was just checking on you...

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Franklin has three completions for over 100 yards and a TD to KU and four for 41 to Missouri.

Bambi
Someone check the groupon ipo.

kepp
Just hand it off...hand it off...hand it off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
Nice replay. He threw into quadruple coverage.

And the useless fuck is still in there.

Rams Fan
Jesus Fucking Christ.

Reerun_KC
MU should take the ball out of his hands...

Just run the ball...

Lzen
11-26-2011, 02:43 PM
ROFLKU defense just too much for this SEC powerhouse.
Lol. This is funny. I but I don't trust that a gill team to hold a lead.

Mr. Plow
Someone check the groupon ipo.

Saul Good just died. RIP friend.

Reerun_KC
MU needs to go full GT on KU.. .They cant stop the run...

Frazod
I'm getting sick of the announcers making excuses for this pile of shit, too.

Maybe he's playing bad because he FUCKING SUCKS, you morons.

petegz28
11-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Franklin has been off on every pass...overthrew 2 wide open guys, and underthrew a few more

Silock
He's moving the ball, though.

rageeumr
I wonder if Franklin isn't 100%. I know he doesn't have a cannon, but he's getting NOTHING on his throws.

'Hamas' Jenkins
MU needs to go full GT on KU.. .They cant stop the run...

MU should never throw the ball on anyone. Franklin makes Collin Klein look like Aaron Rodgers.

Reerun_KC
I wouldnt put the ball in the air the rest of the day if I was MU...

Mr. Plow
11-26-2011, 02:45 PM
MU completion to MU player.

tk13
11-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Tebow offense.