PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** The Official Chiefs vs. Steelers game thread ****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Rain Man
11-27-2011, 10:33 PM
ar yiu ****ing joking

if matt cassel had played that game.....it wouldve been one of his worst games ever

and that is saying a lot

18 of 28 for 167 yards. That's almost 10 yards per completion. Show me the last few games where Cassel had 10 yards per completion.

Obviously the interceptions were terrible, and I'm not saying Palko is the answer by any means. I'm just saying the running game was probably weaker than the passing game today on offense.

ChiTown
Mitch thinks the loss of Moeaki has hurt the Chiefs the most.

I think he may be right. I doubt Moeaki tackles Battle.

:LOL:

BigMeatballDave
Soooo many fucking games we have lost this season due to shitty QBs.

Lzen
Great Game by the Defense but with no QB imagine this game even with Cassel we would have won it "easily".

Bull shit! The difference between Cassel and Palko are that Cassel gets confused and panics when a team blitzes. Then he takes a sack or intentional grounding. At least Palko could get it out when they blitz.

Palko looks okay for awhile. Then he makes some boneheaded play. Like the game ender.

R8RFAN
No smack talk from me. Palko did pretty damn good vs one of the elite D's in the NFL

nascher
Mitch thinks the loss of Moeaki has hurt the Chiefs the most.

I think he may be right. I doubt Moeaki tackles Battle.

Maybe before Cassel got hurt but know everybody can see what is hurting us !!!

Gonzo
My hate for Haley is approaching a Herm like state.
Up until tonight, I was a Haley supporter. Fuck it. I'm with you.

FIRE HIM NOW
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
11-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Positives, defense obviously, but one reason is Houston played well.

Hudson needs to start the rest of the season he played well and no reason to keep running Lilja out there.

petegz28
If you watch the replay, it still would have been a bad throw, but it's not quadruple coverage if Bowe does run the deep route. Bowe would have been able to go one-on-one with the guy who picked it up. Bowe can either swat it away or he can use his body to go up and get it.

Judging by Palko's reaction, I sense that that miscommunication is a lot more on Bowe.

Bowe had no shot at that ball. If Bowe runs the deep route that ball is short like all the others and picked off.

Judging by Palko's lack of playing experience and his performance in 2 games I have to hang it on Palko for not realizing there had to be someone else in single coverage.

jd1020
No smack talk from me. Palko did pretty damn good vs one of the elite D's in the NFL

0 TD's and 4 TO's?

FAX
11-27-2011, 10:35 PM
My hate for Haley is approaching a Herm like state.

Even I am facing the ugly possibility that I may be in denial.

This is bad, Mr. MIAdragon. Real bad.

1 touchdown in 17 quarters?

FAX

petegz28
Bull shit! The difference between Cassel and Palko are that Cassel gets confused and panics when a team blitzes. Then he takes a sack or intentional grounding. At least Palko could get it out when they blitz.

Palko looks okay for awhile. Then he makes some boneheaded play. Like the game ender.

Cassel beat the Steelers at Arrowhead the last time they played. Just saying.

chiefzilla1501

Thought he played a shitty game.

But if you actually watched that play... if Bowe truly did cut off his route, that's not nearly as boneheaded as it looks.

ILChief

You have low standards

SenselessChiefsFan
Bowe did not have a good game. The drop that would have been a TD, and the hand up to signal going deep....then not only deciding not to go deep, but not even making an effort for the ball.

One of Bowe's greatest attributes is his ability to track and adjust to the ball. He could have done a better job of getting to the ball. It really looked like he was 'protecting' himself more than anything else.

I am tired of this team. Bowe is supposed to be one of the stars of the team. He needs to be more dependable than he is.

Obviously Palko sucks, but when Bowe has the opportunity to make a play, he really needs to do it.

Carrying the team? LOL.

lewdog

I sense smack talk as this is riddled with sarcasm. Asshole.....

okcchief
11-27-2011, 10:36 PM
Really, putting a team in a position where that is your back up QB is inexcusable to me. I have to point the finger at Haley and Pioli. Everyone knew in preseason this dude couldn't play. Im sure the guy works hard but he's not even close to a NFL QB. The players should be pissed at the people in charge for giving them no chance to win. Cut Cassel and Palko, keep Orton and Stanzi and draft another young QB if you can. Stop letting one position ass fuck you. JFC

SenselessChiefsFan
If the throw is on target Bowe has to go up the way he did to be able to hang onto the ball. Bowe was playing for a big hit and Palko through the ball 5 yards high and 5 yards behind him

Mainly because Bowe signaled that he was running a different route.

stonedstooge
Haley proud of the effort tonight and takes his hat off to the Steelers

Rain Man
Positives, defense obviously, but one reason is Houston played well.

Hudson needs to start the rest of the season he played well and no reason to keep running Lilja out there.

I sure don't see a dropoff, and he's younger, so why not?

There was one play in the third that was funny. It was a running play and there was a pile, and then all of a sudden Hudson comes through and falls flat on his face. I'm thinking he whiffed on a block in the middle of the scrum.

As another note, did you see Gaither standing next to him? He made Hudson look like McCluster. Gaither is a big, big, false-starting dude.

Mr. Arrowhead
ORTON TIME!!!!

KCwolf
11-27-2011, 10:37 PM
the Chiefs defense played a damned fine game /end.

yep

Marcellus
Mainly because Bowe signaled that he was running a different route.

No he was signaling he was fucking open.

R8RFAN
0 TD's and 4 TO's?

You have low standards

That defense was stellar tonite.... If Cassel had been the starter the Chiefs would have won.

chefsos
I sense smack talk as this is riddled with sarcasm. Asshole.....No, I think he's serious. Blind, yes, but serious.

FAX
Bowe had no shot at that ball. If Bowe runs the deep route that ball is short like all the others and picked off.

Judging by Palko's lack of playing experience and his performance in 2 games I have to hang it on Palko for not realizing there had to be someone else in single coverage.

Clearly, Palko was having some difficulty seeing the field ... or rather ... the defenders on the field tonight. Either that, or he had money on the Steelers. He is a Pitt guy, after all.

I saw a lot of inept play out there on offense tonight.

Plus, I cannot understand the logic of the FG attempt there at the end. We held them, but this offense isn't going to drive 80 yards for a score ... and we needed the touchdown anyhow.

Somebody smarter than me is going to have to explain that decision.

FAX

BigMeatballDave
11-27-2011, 10:38 PM
No smack talk from me. Palko did pretty damn good vs one of the elite D's in the NFLROFL Okay...

FAX
Really, putting a team in a position where that is your back up QB is inexcusable to me. I have to point the finger at Haley and Pioli. Everyone knew in preseason this dude couldn't play. Im sure the guy works hard but he's not even close to a NFL QB. The players should be pissed at the people in charge for giving them no chance to win. Cut Cassel and Palko, keep Orton and Stanzi and draft another young QB if you can. Stop letting one position ass **** you. JFC

You have a way with words, Mr. okcchief.

FAX

Marcellus
That defense was stellar tonite.... If Cassel had been the starter the Chiefs would have won.

What is sad is I actually agree. Still want another QB.

I think Stanzi could have won this game.

Al Bundy
There was no play on the ball to be made. It was five yards behind him and well over his head.

Palko and Collinsworth need to stop bitching.

You actually need to make an effort.... believe me that shit will be seen in the film room. Every other player is busting their ass, Bowe will hear about it big time.

Pasta Giant Meatball
Meh, entertaining game, but Falco gives it away with 4 turnovers.

FAX
11-27-2011, 10:39 PM

One good touchdown drive would have won this game.

That's how bad it was.

FAX

PunkinDrublic
Hey at least we took out Palamalu!

R8RFAN

Stanzi wouldn't have done half of what Palko did tonite

S&BJW
ORTON TIME!!!!

If you`re saying that enthusiastically, that`s pretty funny

kcxiv
11-27-2011, 10:40 PM

lol, no, that wouldnt be the case. Cassel cannot throw deep. Its the ****ing same thing as palko. Only thing different is Palko doesnt hav4e the same experience so he threw a few intercpetions. Cassel cant move the damn team either.

SenselessChiefsFan
Clearly, Palko was having some difficulty seeing the field ... or rather ... the defenders on the field tonight. Either that, or he had money on the Steelers. He is a Pitt guy, after all.

Plus, I cannot understand the logic of the FG attempt there at the end. We held them, but this offense isn't going to drive 80 yards for a score ... and we needed the touchdown anyhow.

FAX

I think Haley wanted to get it to where one TD won the game. It becomes one play. One fumble return. One blocked punt. One punt return.

Plus, it gave the Chiefs more confidence.

I just can't believe that Becht tackled Battle.

kcxiv

half of nothing is still nothing.

philfree
We had a chance to win that game and we didn't......

We have no qb and we suck.......Cassel would have lost that game by 14.......we have no QB! I'm gonna kill myself now.......I'm tired of rooting for the Chiefs......Fuck Them!

Marcellus

FAX

We needed 2 scores to win, the FG was there. I understand we need to tie first before we win but I see taking the points in front of you and playing on to see what happens.

We almost pulled it off. Not playing horseshoes though.

R8RFAN
11-27-2011, 10:41 PM
lol, no, that wouldnt be the case. Cassel cannot throw deep. Its the ****ing same thing as palko. Only thing different is Palko doesnt hav4e the same experience so he threw a few intercpetions. Cassel cant move the damn team either.

Disagree, Cassel would have led this team to victory on this night

Stanley Nickels
Haley either busted a vessel yelling, or he's been sobbing in the corner for the past fifteen minutes. Maybe he's high?

SenselessChiefsFan

Yeah, about the only thing more entertaining is smacking myself in the nutsack with a 2 x 4.

chiefzilla1501
11-27-2011, 10:42 PM
No he was signaling he was ****ing open.

It's also possible he was signalling he was open... for the wrong route.

Again, there is a route that Bowe could have run where that's not a terrible pass. It puts Bowe one-on-one and that's not a bad matchup to have.

The only reason there was "quadruple coverage" was because of the route Bowe ran into.

I don't know who mixed it up. But again, judging by Palko's reaction and Bowe's lazy reaction to the pass, I can only assume it's on him.

philfree
This team sucks........fire everybody!

Marcellus

Yup and had Stanzi coughed it up 4 times you could kind of understand.

28 year old Palko, what's the fucking point?

chiefzilla1501
11-27-2011, 10:43 PM

That's a sad statement. But yes, it's true.

Pasta Giant Meatball
Yeah, about the only thing more entertaining is smacking myself in the nutsack with a 2 x 4.

It was a defensive battle with a chance to win at the end. More than I expected.

Lzen
Cassel beat the Steelers at Arrowhead the last time they played. Just saying.

That game has absolutely zero to do with tonight's game. If you think Cassel would have looked better, you are blind. Cassel would have taken a bunch of sacks and thrown mostly checkdowns. And I'll bet he would have thrown a couple picks, as well. Cassel is not better than Palko. He's just a different style of suckage.

Stanley Nickels
Mushmouth Jackson interrupts Jack Harry and keeps him from going into a full-bore rant. I always love those, even if the majority of them border on senile.

ILChief
11-27-2011, 10:44 PM

Only 2 turnovers?

philfree
It was a defensive battle with a chance to win at the end. More than I expected.

That's not winning! Eat a bag of dicks!

KC_Connection
You actually need to make an effort.... believe me that shit will be seen in the film room. Every other player is busting their ass, Bowe will hear about it big time.
No, he needs to protect himself from injury more than making an effort for a shit throw that isn't even in his vicinity.

R8RFAN
That's a sad statement. But yes, it's true.

You would have still got your ass kicked by the pats but you guys had the Steelers number, take away 2 turnovers and you win. Cassel would have provided atleast 2 less turnovers

FAX
11-27-2011, 10:45 PM
It was interesting watching Stanzi lobby to get in the game.

He should have, too. Palko demonstrated why he's been cut by every team in every league in the world including the Anchorage Bear Asses. Palko studies hard, though. You have to give him that.

FAX

PunkinDrublic
11-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Our season was shot weeks ago. I didn't expect to win this game. I'm glad this team came out with some fight. Tyler Palko is Tyler Palko but it was great to see the defense show some promise.

Chiefnj2
We needed 2 scores to win, the FG was there. I understand we need to tie first before we win but I see taking the points in front of you and playing on to see what happens.

We almost pulled it off. Not playing horseshoes though.

When your team hasn't scored a TD in 43 possessions, and you are the deepest you are all game, go for a 1st down and TD.

Let's be honest, it wasn't really close to a "almost pulled it off". It was just a matter of time before it ended in some clusterfuck.

kcxiv

no he wouldnt he's played like shit all freaking year. If anything, the score would have been 13-10 lol

R8RFAN
11-27-2011, 10:48 PM

You are a fucking Buttaneer fan you fucking dipshit moron fuckfaced piece of shit, you lose every fucking week, go handjob some Saints fan or something because you ain't shit here boy

stonedstooge
11-27-2011, 10:49 PM
I wouldn't think it would have been much different with Casshole in there. He's had numerous times to pick the team up and hasn't done so all the way into last season

jd1020

FAX

He wanted to throw the ball at least 1 time before going back on the inactive list.

FAX
When your team hasn't scored a TD in 43 possessions, and you are the deepest you are all game, go for a 1st down and TD.

Let's be honest, it wasn't really close to a "almost pulled it off". It was just a matter of time before it ended in some cluster****.

Wacky call.

I don't understand that one ... at all.

FAX

Chiefaholic
11-27-2011, 10:50 PM
This team is three quality starters away from being a legit playoff contender. LG, RT, and QB... The defense played their asses off. The return of Charles and Moeaki on offense, and Berry and Siler (LB depth) will make a tremendous difference. We may have the RT in house already if Gaither picks it up and signs another contract. Which leaves LG and QB our two top priorities this offseason.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-27-2011, 10:50 PM
That's not winning! Eat a bag of dicks!

No need to be rude. I loved the intensity by the D.

nascher
11-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Everybody has an opinion but the Steelers were pretty beatable tonight. Palko had really good protection. Remember the games against the Dolphins and Broncos how Cassel got pressured all day ? Today he would have won this game even if he had thrown 2 picks or even 3.

philfree
Our season was shot weeks ago. I didn't expect to win this game. I'm glad this team came out with some fight. Tyler Palko is Tyler Palko but it was great to see the defense show some promise.

You are a loser! Fuck! I hate losing...WE had that game and we choked on a dick! I'm so mad....this team sucks and the brainthrust is retarted....Fuck......Fuck........Fuck You!

Pasta Giant Meatball
Falco makes me pine for Down Field Big Game.

R8RFAN
11-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Everybody has an opinion but the Steelers were pretty beatable tonight. Palko had really good protection. Remember the games against the Dolphins and Broncos how Cassel got pressured all day ? Today he would have won this game even if he had thrown 2 picks or even 3.

EXACTLY

Titty Meat
11-27-2011, 10:52 PM
9 points against a team missing one of its best pass rushers and it's best player on defense. fucking pathetic.

nascher
11-27-2011, 10:54 PM
This team is three quality starters away from being a legit playoff contender. LG, RT, and QB... The defense played their asses off. The return of Charles and Moeaki on offense, and Berry and Siler (LB depth) will make a tremendous difference. We may have the RT in house already if Gaither picks it up and signs another contract. Which leaves LG and QB our two top priorities this offseason.

The O-Line really played well tonight and now Richardson is the "LT" with Palko at the Helm and he did a good job so far. I don't why they played so bad against Miami and Denver.

Chiefnj2
11-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Wacky call.

I don't understand that one ... at all.

FAX

Typical coaching cowardice. Haley says go for it and there is criticism of him for going for it on 4th down. You don't go for it, there is a greater chance of a player (Palko) screwing it up and taking the blame instead of yourself.

"Gee Clark, I got us in a position to win the game. It was just bad luck Palko didn't recognize the 5 white jerseys around Bowe."

FAX
11-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Typical coaching cowardice. Haley says go for it and there is criticism of him for going for it on 4th down. You don't go for it, there is a greater chance of a player (Palko) screwing it up and taking the blame instead of yourself.

"Gee Clark, I got us in a position to win the game. It was just bad luck Palko didn't recognize the 5 white jerseys around Bowe."

I didn't like the call. Not. One. Bit.

I don't see how 3 points helped us. The way they were moving the ball and punting, even if we held them, we were probably going to have to put together a 70 yard drive for a touchdown ... something we don't do.

FAX

Marcellus
11-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Haley defending Bowe and calling out Tyler for dumbass mistakes, sort of.

Chiefnj2
11-27-2011, 11:02 PM

Call out the guy you insist on playing when he wouldn't make the roster of a CFL team.

Simply Red
11-27-2011, 11:02 PM
thanks again for the mojo NUT!

ILChief
11-27-2011, 11:03 PM

Did any of the gutless reporters ask why stanzi didn't play?

FAX
11-27-2011, 11:03 PM

No.

The gutless bastards asked about Orton, though.

FAX

Simply Red
11-27-2011, 11:04 PM

Not directly - no, at least to my knowledge.

ILChief
11-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Not directly - not - at least to my knowledge.

And why would they

stonedstooge
11-27-2011, 11:06 PM
Jack Harry having a stroke on NBC news

stonedstooge
11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Palko owns up

nascher
9 points against a team missing one of its best pass rushers and it's best player on defense. ****ing pathetic.

??? The Rest of the Steelers Defense is pretty good too. Troll
Woodley is out since a while now and we only managed 3 against NE which has a pretty bad Defense maybe its our supposed to be better than Cassel Backup QB in his second NFL start.

Over and OUT this Board is getting ridiculous.
Only bashing without some common sense.
Are there any real Fans with Brain left in here ?

rico

He should have, too. Palko demonstrated why he's been cut by every team in every league in the world including the Anchorage Bear Asses. Palko studies hard, though. You have to give him that.

FAX

What was Stanzi doing? I must have missed it.

nascher
11-27-2011, 11:11 PM

Because he isn't ready right now ? Anybody really thinks Todd Haley is trying to loose.
Stanzi has zero Pro Experience even less than Palko. Orton should have been here a week earlier maybe but thats just a maybe now we are finished anyway.

DeezNutz
11-27-2011, 11:11 PM

He kept yelling, "I have good hair, too! I have good hair, too!" But Haley said his interceptions wouldn't be pretty enough.

DeezNutz
11-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Because he isn't ready right now ? Anybody really thinks Todd Haley is trying to loose.
Stanzi has zero Pro Experience even less than Palko. Orton should have been here a week earlier maybe but thats just a maybe now we are finished anyway.

Palko isn't ready, either. And using a fifth to try to fill the void would be fine. Also, we should consider using a fifth-round pick in Stanzi, since he's far more talented.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-27-2011, 11:13 PM
You start Stanzi against that Steeler D, he might turn it over in key spots, and the team might not score a TD. Too risky!!

OnTheWarpath15

Getting ignored by Haley.

LMAO

I can't say that Ricky was lobbying to get into the game, but whatever he was saying to Todd, he was having none of it. Haley didn't even respond.

Rain Man

Are we talking about the late field goal? Because I didn't understand that decision. Instead of needing a touchdown, we kick the field and only need a touchdown, and have one less chance to get it.

DeezNutz
11-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Getting ignored by Haley.

LMAO

I can't say that Ricky was lobbying to get into the game, but whatever he was saying to Todd, he was having none of it. Haley didn't even respond.

Haley did respond once, though. Slowed it down on my DVR, and I believe he said, "I watched you play at Iowa."

Seemed like Stanzi stopped badgering (oops, my fault) Haley at that point.

LiveSteam
11-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Dam that game hurt. FUCK!

KCChiefsFan88
11-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Only Pioli and the other Iowa idiots on this board think that Stanzi is actually an NFL-caliber QB.

Stanzi is Brad Banks Part II. Brodie Croyle the Sequel.

rico
11-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Haley did respond once, though. Slowed it down on my DVR, and I believe he said, "I watched you play at Iowa."

Seriously?

kcpasco
11-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Only Pioli and the other Iowa idiots on this board think that Stanzi is actually an NFL-caliber QB.

He can't be any worse then Palko.

OnTheWarpath15
11-27-2011, 11:21 PM

LMAO

rico
11-27-2011, 11:23 PM

Stanzi and Brad Banks sure look an awful lot alike.

Simply Red
11-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Hey all!!!! any chance we get Luck out of Stanford?

LiveSteam
11-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Hey all!!!! any chance we get Luck out of Stanford?

No. But Russel from Wisconsin is a great pick if they can get him IMO

rico
11-27-2011, 11:36 PM
For some reason, I have been getting a weird gut feeling that we are going to end up picking some QB like Kirk Cousins from Michigan State in the middle-later rounds. And I'll be pissed.

philfree
11-27-2011, 11:41 PM
I wanna throw a rock through a window! This team doesn't suck ......it hurts! Haven't had a chance for 40 years.....Not even a chance! Or a try!

Simply Red
11-27-2011, 11:48 PM
thanks again Nut

listopencil
11-28-2011, 12:33 AM
You are a ****ing Buttaneer fan you ****ing dipshit moron ****faced piece of shit, you lose every ****ing week, go handjob some Saints fan or something because you ain't shit here boy

That Super Bowl loss still stings pretty bad, huh?

FAX
11-28-2011, 12:46 AM

Sorry I took so long responding, Mr. ricoswaff. I was busy hanging myself in the basement.

To answer your question, Stanzi started seriously warming up after the second Palko-no completion to an enemy defensive back. Then, he walked up and stood by Haley. At one point, he said something to Haley who obviously told him to back off and get out of his face because we had a game to look totally stupid in.

FAX

Titty Meat
11-28-2011, 01:14 AM
Whos Brad Banks? You mean Tavian Banks the RB?

kaplin42
11-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Sorry but if we had Cassel tonight we win....that's the worst thing that could probably be said if you don't want Cassel as a starter but it's true

Not a chance. Cassel folds under the pass rush, we go 3 & out all day.

BossChief
11-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Whos Brad Banks? You mean Tavian Banks the RB?

a 5'9'' Iowa quarterback from like what seems like 10 years ago that only started for a year and a half or so but was the runner up for the Heisman and had us ranked pretty high.

It was a idiotic stab at Hawk fans by a mental midget.

baitism
11-28-2011, 02:15 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, for I may be, but didn't Haley call a fake punt from our own ~40 yard line on the same drive that he pussied out and didn't go for it on 4th and 2?

rico
11-28-2011, 03:57 AM
Sorry I took so long responding, Mr. ricoswaff. I was busy hanging myself in the basement.

To answer your question, Stanzi started seriously warming up after the second Palko-no completion to an enemy defensive back. Then, he walked up and stood by Haley. At one point, he said something to Haley who obviously told him to back off and get out of his face because we had a game to look totally stupid in.

FAX

No worries in taking a while to respond.

I wonder if Stanzi was prompted by Zorn or somebody to warm up... By the way you describHaley's reaction to him, it makes me think that Palko is totally Haley's pet.

rico
11-28-2011, 04:06 AM
a 5'9'' Iowa quarterback from like what seems like 10 years ago that only started for a year and a half or so but was the runner up for the Heisman and had us ranked pretty high.

It was a idiotic stab at Hawk fans by a mental midget.

Haha, the Banks comparison was pretty humorous. On addition to what BossChief wrote, Banks was also African American with a totally different style than Stanzi. I can assure anyone that Stanzi is not the 2nd coming of Brad Banks. Is Banks still kickin' it in arena football? Last I knew, he was 2nd or third string for Iowa's arena team..... The Barnstormers?

JCharles1981
11-28-2011, 04:53 AM
Wow, 208 pages of replies on this thread in just over 24 hours? Anyways, I was not impressed with Palko last night. Just when I thought he was going to throw the game winning pass to someone like Dwayne Bowe or Leonard Pope in the endzone to defeat the Steelers 16-13, he threw to Bowe in triple coverage, resulting in his third interception of the game with only 29 seconds left to go in the game. Six interceptions in just two starts, along with an early first half fumbled snap in the loss to the Steelers, is the last thing the Chiefs need right now due to their current losing streak.

Statistically speaking, the Chiefs could still make it to the playoffs, IF all of the following were to take place:

1. The Oakland Raiders lose at least three of their final games, including a loss to the Chiefs in Oakland.
2. The Denver Broncos lose at least three of their final games, including a loss to the Chiefs in Mile High Stadium.
3. The Chiefs win their final 5 games.

If the Chiefs were to defeat both Oakland and Denver, then that would put Denver's division record at 3-3, and Oakland would end up 2-3 prior to their final regular season game against the San Diego Chargers. Thus, the Chiefs' division record would end up at 4-2. And, even if all three teams finished at 9-7, the Chiefs would be the AFC West Champs and secure a wildcard spot. But, one more loss for the Chiefs and it won't matter what the Raiders or Broncos do, unless they end up choking as well, which probably won't happen.

Call me crazy, but weirder things have happened. Last season, the Seattle Seahawks entered the playoffs with a 7-9 record, mainly because two of the teams in their division both had more than 9 losses. In addition, the St. Louis Rams finished 7-9, but had more division losses than the Seahawks in the NFC West. Plus, they won the final spot due to the "Winner of each division is guaranteed a trip to the playoffs" rule. I am still surprised that they actually got as far as the Divisional Round.

But, when a team has a 7-4 record (like the Raiders currently) going into Week 13, it's highly unlikely they'll blow their opportunity to make it to the post season.