PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Celebration! Only 5 more games with this staff!

OzarksChiefsFan
11-28-2011, 06:18 AM
There can still be some joy in this humiliating loss. This staff is on it's way out! Playing Palko and professing "faith" in Tyler Palko should be a clear

indicator that this coach is not NFL caliber. Maybe Haley gets the axe this week and Crennel takes over in the interim(I can dream).

Stanzi is either terrible or Haley is a complete moron. Goodbye Todd, I hear there are some openings on a local Pop Warner team that

also runs a sideways offense.

tredadda
11-28-2011, 06:25 AM
While Haley deserves some blame it is hard to pin it all on him. The team does play hard for him. Pioli deserves as much of the blame for failing to address our QB situation until it was too late. He also failed to provide us depth at alot of positions. If Haley goes, then so does Pioli although Haley will be the fall guy for Pioli.

KC-TBB
11-28-2011, 06:28 AM
trade all picks to Indy for Luck and pray Clark Kent er ah clark Hunt wakes up after seeing more black then red in the stands last night and gets rid of Toddler Haley...and we all live hapily ever after.

tredadda
11-28-2011, 06:37 AM
trade all picks to Indy for Luck and pray Clark Kent er ah clark Hunt wakes up after seeing more black then red in the stands last night and gets rid of Toddler Haley...and we all live hapily ever after.

That would imply Captain Tradeback (Pioli) would actually give up everything for Luck. I hope they don't as there are other good QBs in this draft that we could have without selling the farm. Since Pioli has never shown anything to suggest that he would trade up in the draft I highly doubt he would until proven otherwise.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 08:48 AM
While Haley deserves some blame it is hard to pin it all on him. The team does play hard for him. Pioli deserves as much of the blame for his blinding loyalty to all things Patriot, including HIS hand-picked QB. He also failed to provide us depth at alot of positions. If Haley goes, then so does Pioli although Haley will be the fall guy for Pioli.

Fixed your post.

People can rejoice about Haley being fired all they want.

And next year, when it's McDaniels and Cassel making us want to puke every Sunday, what are they gonna wish for then?

Bob Dole
11-28-2011, 09:30 AM
What part of "Stanzi injured his ankle and is emergency only" is so fucking confusing to people?

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 09:35 AM
What part of "Stanzi injured his ankle and is emergency only" is so ****ing confusing to people?

No shit. Palko really only had to put one drive together to win and he couldn't pull it off. I can't believe I'm looking forward to Orton playing next week.

Rasputin
11-28-2011, 09:38 AM

Clark didn't see more black in the stands than red. He saw green $$$

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Clark didn't see more black in the stands than red. He saw green $$$

Well you can't play the Steelers every week.

Rasputin
11-28-2011, 09:42 AM
What part of "Stanzi injured his ankle and is emergency only" is so ****ing confusing to people?

I'm not buying the injured akle bit. He was warming up on the sidelines after the second pick. He was just told to fuck off like all the fans who wanted him to play.

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 09:45 AM
I'm not buying the injured akle bit. He was warming up on the sidelines after the second pick. He was just told to **** off like all the fans who wanted him to play.

Why the fuck would they report well before the game that he is injured and only there for emergencies? You're just going to believe whatever satisfies your irrational position, but that makes no sense.

BoneKrusher
11-28-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm not buying the injured akle bit. He was warming up on the sidelines after the second pick. He was just told to **** off like all the fans who wanted him to play.

i'm not buying it either just like i dont buy the Cassel injury, if this was Haleys way of saying Plako was our best option at QB he dont belong in the league as a HC.

Rasputin
11-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Why the **** would they report well before the game that he is injured and only there for emergencies? You're just going to believe whatever satisfies your irrational position, but that makes no sense.

After the second pick he was ready & willing to play, hurt or not makes no difference. Rothleshamberger played with a broken thumb.

BigRichard
11-28-2011, 09:50 AM
I think there is going to be some epic meltdowns on this board after this season when they don't change much on the team. I think there will be coaches and players staying that people are going to hate.

Rasputin
11-28-2011, 09:52 AM
I think there is going to be some epic meltdowns on this board after this season when they don't change much on the team. I think there will be coaches and players staying that people are going to hate.

I'm going have an epic meltdown if I see the "wildcat" ran one more time before Stanzi get to play.

Rasputin
11-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Why the **** would they report well before the game that he is injured and only there for emergencies? You're just going to believe whatever satisfies your irrational position, but that makes no sense.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE BE GETTING READY ON THE SIDE LINE IF HE WAS HURT AND ONLY THERE FOR EMERGENCIES??? I did not make up that he was getting ready to go into the game. That part was on TV I saw it with my eyes.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 10:12 AM

If he was hurt "well before" the game then the Chiefs will be getting a call from Goodell. He wasn't listed on the injury report.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 10:13 AM
I think there will be coaches and players staying that people are going to hate.

I'm firmly convinced of it.

OzarksChiefsFan
11-28-2011, 10:15 AM
While Haley deserves some blame it is hard to pin it all on him. The team does play hard for him. Pioli deserves as much of the blame for failing to address our QB situation until it was too late. He also failed to provide us depth at alot of positions. If Haley goes, then so does Pioli although Haley will be the fall guy for Pioli.

I disagree. Did you ever consider that Haley may have told Pioli they were good

at QB? It's not Pioli calling two yard pass plays and sideways offense. I hope

everyone noticed that Haley took over the play calling in the game. This is

the same Todd Haley who brought in receivers the first year that couldn't

run routes or catch the ball while Bowe was benched. The lack of a vertical

passing game has hurt the Chiefs from the day Haley got here. Teams roll

up coverage and dare us to throw deep knowing Cassel and Palko can't

make those throws. This lets them have 10 in the box and stuff most

running plays as well. At least Herm knew an NFL player when he saw one

as evidenced by the fact that the best players on the team are all Herm's.

I don't think the guy can coach a lick and while his radical decisions

sometimes work, his clock management and game theory sucks. Imagine the

team as is, injuries and all with a quality QB. I don't think scoring touchdowns

would be our problem. JMHO.

SPATCH
11-28-2011, 10:17 AM
There is not enough facepalm for this thread.. and fuck off with this double spacing

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 10:18 AM

team as is, injuries and all with a quality QB. I don't think scoring touchdowns

I like

double-spacing.

Yes.

I do.

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 10:22 AM
After the second pick he was ready & willing to play, hurt or not makes no difference. Rothleshamberger played with a broken thumb.

WHY THE **** WOULD HE BE GETTING READY ON THE SIDE LINE IF HE WAS HURT AND ONLY THERE FOR EMERGENCIES??? I did not make up that he was getting ready to go into the game. That part was on TV I saw it with my eyes.

I'm not saying he didn't get up, but being able to toss a ball on the sideline does not equal a rookie being able to come into a close game against a blitz happy defense. The raper playing with a hand injury is not the same as rookie Ricky Stanzi playing with an ankle injury while running for his life from the brutal blitzing that would have followed.

If he was hurt "well before" the game then the Chiefs will be getting a call from Goodell. He wasn't listed on the injury report.

I meant it was reported well before the game, as in much earlier in the day. It wasn't reported late as some sort of excuse for Stanzi not being put in.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 10:39 AM
he raper playing with a hand injury is not the same as rookie Ricky Stanzi playing with an ankle injury while running for his life from the brutal blitzing that would have followed.

Where was all this brutal blitzing? Lebeaux even TOLD the NBC crew that he was gonna blitz the hell out of Palko but they didn't get to him all that often.

Stanzi is gonna face ALL of the same looks that Palko faces. Stanzi has JUST AS MUCH EXPERIENCE.

You act like there's suddenly a difference between the two of them in the eyes of our opponents...well, actually there might be now because they KNOW Palko will piss down his leg...

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 10:43 AM
Where was all this brutal blitzing? Lebeaux even TOLD the NBC crew that he was gonna blitz the hell out of Palko but they didn't get to him all that often.

Stanzi is gonna face ALL of the same looks that Palko faces. Stanzi has JUST AS MUCH EXPERIENCE.

You act like there's suddenly a difference between the two of them in the eyes of our opponents...well, actually there might be now because they KNOW Palko will piss down his leg...

I guess that's true, but Palko was having to scramble quite a bit to avoid pressure. It wasn't a bad performance by the O-line, but he still had to be pretty mobile. If Stanzi's mobility was hampered, add that to his lack of experience and lack of first team snaps the last few weeks and it is not likely to yield a good result. We were in that game to the last drive. It's not like it was total desperation time.

I want to see Stanzi as much as anyone, that doesn't mean it would have been the right decision last night.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 11:09 AM
We were in that game to the last drive. It's not like it was total desperation time.

I'm sorry but this is just fail thinking.

Palko turned the ball over THREE times prior to that final drive. He did his damnedest to make sure we WEREN'T IN IT.

Add to that that we hadn't scored a TD in FORTY FOUR CONSECUTIVE DRIVES (I won't even get into Collinsworth's comments about laying 2:1 odds).

whoman69
11-28-2011, 11:33 AM
I like

double-spacing.

Yes.

I do.

I don't.

Sofa King
11-28-2011, 11:35 AM
I have a hard time taking this double-spacing asshole seriously.

whoman69
11-28-2011, 11:38 AM

Palko turned the ball over THREE times prior to that final drive. He did his damnedest to make sure we WEREN'T IN IT.

Add to that that we hadn't scored a TD in FORTY FOUR CONSECUTIVE DRIVES (I won't even get into Collinsworth's comments about laying 2:1 odds).

I have to agree. Palko makes mental mistakes that cost this team the game last night. We've traded a non-sufficient Cassel for an even less sufficient Palko, and I don't understand it.

Red Beans
11-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Maybe Haley gets the axe this

week and Cremmel takes over in the interim(I can dream).

You are insane if you think this is actually a good idea. "Cremmel" is not a head coach. Never has been, never will be.

The fact that you've advocated for this as a soution, as something positve, invalidates everything else about your post, and all future posts for that matter...

Frankie
11-28-2011, 11:43 AM
There can still be some joy in this humiliating loss. This staff is on it's way

out! Playing Palko and professing "faith" in Tyler Palko should be a clear

indicator that this coach is not NFL caliber. Maybe Haley gets the axe this

week and Cremmel takes over in the interim(I can dream).

Stanzi is either terrible or Haley is a complete moron.

Goodbye Todd, there are some openings on a local Pop Warner team that

I AM SO ****ING SICK AND TIRED OF FICKLE FANS WHO "CELEBRATE" THE PROSPECT OF YET ANOTHER REGIME WHO, AT THE BEST SCENARIO, WILL TAKE THREE YEARS TO BRING US TO THIS VERY POINT OF PROGRESS!!! THAT IS TOTALLY STUPID!

:banghead:

Coogs
11-28-2011, 11:46 AM
I AM SO ****ING SICK AND TIRED OF FICKLE FANS WHO "CELEBRATE" THE PROSPECT OF YET ANOTHER REGIME WHO, AT THE BEST SCENARIO, WILL TAKE THREE YEARS TO BRING US TO THIS VERY POINT OF PROGRESS!!! THAT IS TOTALLY STUPID!

:banghead:

So if you were in charge at KU, you would have kept things in football status quo?

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 11:47 AM

You left out my point that if Stanzi's movement is hampered, he isn't likely to fair better. Also, you left out the part where we have any indication that Stanzi is not only confortable running the offense, but comfortable in a 2:00 drill.

We don't know Stanzi's readiness and we don't know his condition. There's a hell of a lot we don't know. This isn't Green/Huard or Grbac/Gannon. We've seen nothing. Stanzi could have been the right guy to play, but we have no reason to think so. So far, the QB order has looked correct. (Cassel>Palko)

PatriotsFan :)
11-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Pioli and Haley are staying. And they will have a championship contender out there for next year. As a Pats Fan, I'm terrified of the changing of the tide.

OzarksChiefsFan
11-28-2011, 12:00 PM
You are insane if you think this is actually a good idea. "Cremmel" is not a head coach. Never has been, never will be.

The fact that you've advocated for this as a soution, as something positve, invalidates everything else about your post, and all future posts for that matter...

I'm not saying Cremmel is the answer but at Cleveland his teams lost a lot of close games and his defense played pretty well. I did include the "interim" tag. As far as the insane comment I believe it was Einstein who said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Dave Lane
11-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Stupid opening post. And it appears Haley wanted to start Stanzi in the second half and got talked out of it by Zorn, who incidentally has made all our QBs take a step backward.

Dave Lane
11-28-2011, 12:09 PM
I'm insane.

this part of your post I agree with

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 12:12 PM
You left out my point that if Stanzi's movement is hampered, he isn't likely to fair better.

I understand that was your point, but there just wasn't any evidence to suggest he was hurt other than some Twitter spam.

Also, you left out the part where we have any indication that Stanzi is not only confortable running the offense, but comfortable in a 2:00 drill. We don't know Stanzi's readiness and we don't know his condition. There's a hell of a lot we don't know. This isn't Green/Huard or Grbac/Gannon. We've seen nothing. Stanzi could have been the right guy to play, but we have no reason to think so. So far, the QB order has looked correct. (Cassel>Palko)

An unknown vs. what we KNOW about Palko? I'll take that bet EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

OzarksChiefsFan
11-28-2011, 12:12 PM
this part of your post I agree with

I'd have a battle of wits with you but clearly you're unarmed hence the childish remarks.

SPATCH
11-28-2011, 12:14 PM
I'd have a battle of wits with you but clearly your unarmed hence the childish remarks.

*you're

OzarksChiefsFan
11-28-2011, 12:21 PM
*you're

I stand corrected by the word police.

PatriotsFan :)
11-28-2011, 12:26 PM
I still think Pioli goes to the HOF thanks to his tenure with tha Chiefs.

Chief Roundup
11-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Stanzi has JUST AS MUCH EXPERIENCE

Stanzi doesn't have the experience that Palko has. Palko was drafted by the Saints in 07 and then went to the Cardinals, Palko also played in the CFL before going to the Steelers and then to us. Palko also has one more year here than Stanzi.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Stanzi doesn't have the experience that Palko has. Palko was drafted by the Saints in 07 and then went to the Cardinals, Palko also played in the CFL before going to the Steelers and then to us. Palko also has one more year here than Stanzi.

You can't be serious.

Chief Roundup
11-28-2011, 12:59 PM
I believe that Haley will be here next season. I don't like all of his mistakes either. But I don't want to keep hiring a new HC and starting over every 3 years. This is Haley's first HC job so it is going to take him some time to figure everything out. Not to mention he has been handicapped by being hired after the SB when most of the position and assistant coaches had already accepted jobs elsewhere. Pioli's first draft. And no real offseason this year.

Chief Roundup
11-28-2011, 01:03 PM
You can't be serious.

HUH??? Those are the facts. I will also add that with Stanzi not being active for most of the games this season. Stanzi gets to practice with the practice squad. He doesn't get to practice at all with the starters or even 2cd string. Palko has been able to do those things all year

Red Beans
11-28-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm not saying Cremmel is the answer but at Cleveland his teams lost a lot of close games and his defense played pretty well. I did include the "interim" tag. As far as the insane comment I believe it was Einstein who said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

If that's the case, then "Cremmel" as even an interim head coach is pretty crazy. He's proven that he's no head coach, so why the fuck would you want to try him out yet again. Your Einstein quote pretty much validates what I said.

This season's been bad, but firing Haley with over a quarter of the season left is down right retarded.

Stick to lurking, it suits you better.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 01:04 PM
HUH??? Those are the facts. I will also add that with Stanzi not being active for most of the games this season. Stanzi gets to practice with the practice squad. He doesn't get to practice at all with the starters or even 2cd string. Palko has been able to do those things all year

You do realize that Palko doesn't take any snaps in practice as the 2nd string, right? Stanzi gets infinitely more practice snaps running with the scout team.

And as for your facts, he's been cut from 3 teams without ever sniffing the field and he got cut in the UFL and CFL too. If that's what you want to call "experience" then more power to ya.

Chief Roundup
11-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Don't get me wrong. I am ready for a change at the QB position like most. I would like to see Stanzi get the rest of the starts this season.

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 01:09 PM
An unknown vs. what we KNOW about Palko? I'll take that bet EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Unknown to us, not Haley.

Chief Roundup
11-28-2011, 01:10 PM
You do realize that Palko doesn't take any snaps in practice as the 2nd string, right? Stanzi gets infinitely more practice snaps running with the scout team.

And as for your facts, he's been cut from 3 teams without ever sniffing the field and he got cut in the UFL and CFL too. If that's what you want to call "experience" then more power to ya.
Niether one of them have any real experience. Hmm that is not my understanding. Haley and Zorn have mentioned that Palko was taking snaps with the 2cd team. When Stanzi is getting all of this practice who is coaching them??? The coaches are spending thier time with the starters and their backups.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Unknown to us, not Haley.

Haley's pretty much proven he's an idiot too.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Niether one of them have any real experience. Hmm that is not my understanding. Haley and Zorn have mentioned that Palko was taking snaps with the 2cd team. When Stanzi is getting all of this practice who is coaching them??? The coaches are spending thier time with the starters and their backups.

Taking snaps with the 2nd team = less than 10% of the snaps for most teams. Plus, they are now far more limited in how much padded practice they can have.

The scout team represents the OPPONENT during 1st string practices.

Dartgod
11-28-2011, 01:37 PM

CRENNEL, dammit, CRENNEL!!

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 01:47 PM
CRENNEL, dammit, CRENNEL!!

Maybe he's trying to subtly suggest the Romeo is a tool...

Dartgod
11-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Maybe he's trying to subtly suggest the Romeo is a tool...
DREMEL, dammit, DREMEL!!

JCharles1981
11-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Romeo Cremmel better not take over the Chiefs' Head Coaching position. Transitioning from defensive coordinator to head coach has already failed once if you remember Gunther Cunningham's failed 2 year stint at the position.

Dartgod
11-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Romeo Cremmel better not take over the Chiefs' Head Coaching position. Transitioning from defensive coordinator to head coach has already failed once if you remember Gunther Cunningham's failed 2 year stint at the position.

:facepalm:

You misspelled Cumminghan.

BoneKrusher
11-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Haley's pretty much proven he's an idiot too.

:thumb:

OzarksChiefsFan
11-28-2011, 02:49 PM
If that's the case, then "Cremmel" as even an interim head coach is pretty crazy. He's proven that he's no head coach, so why the **** would you want to try him out yet again. Your Einstein quote pretty much validates what I said.

This season's been bad, but firing Haley with over a quarter of the season left is down right retarded.

Stick to lurking, it suits you better.

If I use your logic then Bill Belichick should not be coaching the Patriots. He failed as a head coach at Cleveland as well. And as for the lurking I've seen enough of your posts to know that your vocabulary consists mostly of four letter words. If you don't like my posts easy answer, stay out of the thread.

TEX
11-28-2011, 03:49 PM
GM is where the most failure is.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 04:28 PM
GM is where the most failure is.

I agree.

Red Beans
11-28-2011, 04:39 PM
If I use your logic then Bill Belichick should not be coaching the Patriots. He failed as a head coach at Cleveland as well. And as for the lurking I've seen enough of your posts to know that your vocabulary consists mostly of four letter words. If you don't like my posts easy answer, stay out of the thread.

Hey man, we're just debating here. Don't get your fucking panties in a wad.

But, I'm glad you've been keeping track of my posts. I usually reserve some discussion for posts that I have strong feelings about. Get a little email circle going with your work buddies if you can't handle some outside opinions.

And, if you've set out to hurt my feelings, you've suceeded. I'm really, really, really sorry that my language offended you. Perhaps you should leave the web surfing to those of us without a moral compass, and whose vocabularity is exclusively rooted in vulgarity.

Excuse me while I help myself to some fucking antifreeze, the aids fire you've set is just about hot enough for me to cast myself into...

Goodbye cruel internet!

Red Beans
11-28-2011, 04:43 PM
How many coordinators have failed as HCs and then returned to HC later in their career and been successful? You either move up and stay up, or you fail at HC and rock the coordinator position for an undetermined period of banishment, sometimes...it's...for-eh-ver (Cremmel)...

Frankie
11-28-2011, 05:21 PM
:facepalm:

You misspelled Cumminghan.

ROFL

Frankie
11-28-2011, 05:26 PM

Can you name another case in which a failed HC has made it big in his second stint. Belicheck is more exception than norm. And don't use Shanahan as a comeback. His "failing" came working under Al Davis.

Plus, both of these coaches were lucky enough to run into QBs who are considered among all time elite.

Red Beans
11-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Can you name another case in which a failed HC has made it big in his second stint. Belicheck is more exception than norm. And don't use Shanahan as a comeback. His "failing" came working under Al Davis.

Plus, both of these coaches were lucky enough to run into QBs who are considered among all time elite.

Exactly!

Extra Point
11-28-2011, 05:38 PM
We need more threads like this, so the mults can convene and jack each other off.

Caseyguyrr
11-28-2011, 06:00 PM
party at my place

BossChief
11-28-2011, 07:35 PM
IMO Any and all jobs (with the Chiefs) lost during or after this season are DIRECTLY related to Matt Fucking Cassel.

That is all.

talastan
11-28-2011, 07:38 PM
IMO Any and all jobs (with the Chiefs) lost during or after this season are DIRECTLY related to Matt ****ing Cassel.

That is all.

THIS

aturnis
11-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Haley isn't going anywhere...

boogblaster
11-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Id like to see the kid finish out the season .. face it 2 maybe wins .. let him get some game time ....

BossChief
11-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Id like to see the kid finish out the season .. face it 2 maybe wins .. let him get some game time ....

This is the part that bothers a lot of us.

Its not that it's a move that should be considered....

ITS THE ONLY MOVE.

Okie_Apparition
11-28-2011, 10:12 PM
So, taking Cremmel's guiding hand away from the up & down defense, helps the offense

Chief Roundup
11-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Who is this Cremmel some of you all keep talking about?

Okie_Apparition
11-28-2011, 10:37 PM
THe one who would have to takeover changing Muir's adult diaper
Which just might point to Haley's genius of keeping his job all season

Psyko Tek
11-28-2011, 10:40 PM

that is one long haiku

OzarksChiefsFan
11-29-2011, 12:06 AM

Well I guess Tony Dungy would not qualify because he had Peyton. I guess Marv Levy doesn't count because he didn't actually win a Super Bowl. Don Shula was let go by the Colts before he was hired by Miami. George Allen took the Redskins to the Super Bowl after being fired by the Rams(One could argue he was a good coach for the Rams).

Forrest Greg was terrible in Cleveland before taking Cincy to a Super Bowl(whoops he had Kenny Anderson) Hmmm.. funny how winning and having a great QB go hand in hand. Who did Crennel have.....Derek Anderson? I could name some other coaches but

I'm sure they either had a great QB or an owner that sucked. Dick Vermeil won a Super Bowl but he had Kurt Warner, funny how coaches who won Super Bowls don't repeat their success with other teams. I guess hiring Bill Cowher or any other successful coach would be

a mistake(just extending the logic). The truth is in the NFL it takes more than a head coach to win. Since Crennel left Cleveland no one else has came in and won anything either.

DTLB58
11-29-2011, 12:22 AM
There can still be some joy in this humiliating loss. This staff is on it's way out! Playing Palko and professing "faith" in Tyler Palko should be a clear

indicator that this coach is not NFL caliber. Maybe Haley gets the axe this week and Crennel takes over in the interim(I can dream).

Stanzi is either terrible or Haley is a complete moron. Goodbye Todd, I hear there are some openings on a local Pop Warner team that

Haley isn't going anywhere. Clark likes the idea of a stable franchise and changing coaches every 3 years is not stable. Forget it, not gonna happen.