PDA

View Full Version : Life Took a drug test..kinda iffy

Pages : [1] 2

KCJake
12-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Check it out, took a pre-employment drug test today. Im not a regular weed head but I have been smokin on and off for the last 6-8 weeks. Once a week maybe. I stopped smoking completely 2 weeks ago. I've been pounding water so much that this morning the lab tech turned my sample away and said come back in a few hours because this looks diluted. I was pretty worried so I had a buddy pee in a bag. Strapped it to my leg and did the test. Problem was, I didn't have enough of his urine to fill to the line so I had to add about 1 second worth of my own. What do you guys think? Im a lean guy with fast metabolism. I know that helps. Should be ok right..?

SPchief
12-01-2011, 02:54 PM
This will go well

Bump
12-01-2011, 02:55 PM
it's so ridiculous that weed should be tested in these drug tests. It's really stupid.

eazyb81
You would have been fine if you used your own, but they might be able to tell you were using your buddy's piss due to the temperature.

pr_capone
2 weeks should be good to pass if you are skinny and are not a regular smoker. the prob with the pee in the bag is gonna be the temperature.

evenfall
And we're off.

munkey
12-01-2011, 02:56 PM
From what I've heard it takes 30 days for the THC to get out of your system...good luck

DMAC
Just another shitty day for a Chiefs fan.

vailpass
Cannibinoids over 50

RockChalk
You'll be fine.

Take this from someone who in my younger days (10+years ago) passed several tests all while smoking weed regularly.

2 weeks of non-smoking is plenty, assuming your buddy is clean. Hope you don't fail due to his heroin or crack addiction.

vailpass
12-01-2011, 02:57 PM
You'll be fine.

Take this from someone who in my younger days (10+years ago) passed several tests all while smoking weed regularly.

2 weeks of non-smoking is plenty, assuming your buddy is clean. Hope you don't fail due to his heroin or crack addiction.

Testing has changed just a wee bit from 10 years ago.

ChiTown
12-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Check it out, took a pre-employment drug test today. Im not a regular weed head but I have been smokin on and off for the last 6-8 weeks. Once a week maybe. I stopped smoking completely 2 weeks ago. I've been pounding water so much that this morning the lab tech turned my sample away and said come back in a few hours because this looks diluted. I was pretty worried so I had a buddy pee in a bag. Strapped it to my leg and did the test. Problem was, I didn't have enough of his urine to fill to the line so I had to add about 1 second worth of my own. What do you guys think? Im a lean guy with fast metabolism. I know that helps. Should be ok right..?

LMAO

Saulbadguy
12-01-2011, 03:01 PM
heh

vailpass
12-01-2011, 03:01 PM
LMAO

You sayin' the OP is a spoof?

Garcia Bronco
12-01-2011, 03:03 PM

First off...don't just pound water. Use Green Tea and Cranberry juice in addtion to water. Second, you were probably find to begin with based on your usage.

BigCatDaddy
12-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Niacin man, NIACIN!

Chiefnj2
12-01-2011, 03:06 PM
In the future always use urine from someone that's pregnant.

pr_capone
12-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Niacin man, NIACIN!

Proven to do exactly jack shit on a UA. Same with aspirin.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Go back to your tent, you don't deserve a job.

58-4ever
12-01-2011, 03:09 PM

Yep, best bet is to flush your system and not smoke. It is the only fool proof method.

RockChalk
12-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Testing has changed just a wee bit from 10 years ago.

Well I haven't smoked in 10 years, so I'm not worried. Was just passing on "old" knowledge I guess.

Again though, with his usage level, he should have been fine.

BigCatDaddy
12-01-2011, 03:10 PM

Damn, good thing I never needed it then. I had buddy's take it, but don't remember them failing any test.

Bump
12-01-2011, 03:11 PM

shut the fuck up moron

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 03:12 PM
shut the **** up moron

I bet you are a gem of an employee doper diaper boy

Bump
12-01-2011, 03:19 PM
I bet you are a gem of an employee doper diaper boy

the goberment told me that marijuana is bad, so it is!

you stupid fuck

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 03:20 PM
the goberment told me that marijuana is bad, so it is!

you stupid ****

Go hit your Bong you Doper

kcmaxwell
12-01-2011, 03:21 PM
if the temp was off, they would have stopped the test there. your buddy doesnt take any prescription meds does he? is so they will want a copy of the bottle and that will be tough to produce with your name...

htismaqe
12-01-2011, 03:21 PM
In the future always use urine from someone that's pregnant.

jyrl1G6MUz0

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 03:22 PM
The should hair test all you DOPE heads

htismaqe
12-01-2011, 03:23 PM
The should hair test all you DOPE heads

The should IQ test all you Raiders fans...

Oh wait...

CoMoChief
12-01-2011, 03:25 PM
The whole myth about weed is that it takes UP TO 30 days to get out of your system (for a urine test). If anyone wants to do a hair test, then you're basically screwed.

If you're a lean guy w/ a good metabolism, then you're probably good, it takes about a week or so to get it all out considering how much you've smoked.

If you're ever "not sure".....go to Walgreens and buy a home testing kit....at least then you'll know before you have to go in. That's the part that sucks.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Good thing about it is even if you get the job you probably won't keep it long because you are a stupid DopeHEAD

FlaChief58
12-01-2011, 03:26 PM
I just fired up a big bone to honor this thread :)

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I just fired up a big bone to honor this thread :)
Balls on one end?

Rausch
Check it out, took a pre-employment drug test today. Im not a regular weed head but I have been smokin on and off for the last 6-8 weeks.

Perspective.

"I'm not gay, but I've been blowing dudes, off and on, fer' about 6-8 weeks now..."

Just saying...

sedated
Yep, best bet is to flush your system and not smoke. It is the only fool proof method.

Not really.

SLAG
12-01-2011, 03:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Cannabis_remains_detectable_in_urine_for_30_days_or_more

sedated
Good thing about it is even if you get the job you probably won't keep it long because you are a stupid DopeHEAD

speaking of myths...

Rausch
Not really.

This crazy bidge has been drunk on TV.

Hell, I'd trust 'em...

Priest31kc
12-01-2011, 03:31 PM
if the temp was off, they would have stopped the test there. your buddy doesnt take any prescription meds does he? is so they will want a copy of the bottle and that will be tough to produce with your name...

Exactly. They look at the temp right after you give them the cup, needs to be between 90-100 degrees or they'll say you automatically failed.

I think you'll be fine. Next time, put your friend's piss in a travel size shampoo bottle and then put it right under your balls. Wear a few pairs of undies. Keeps the temp around 94-96 degrees. Good luck..

DMAC
12-01-2011, 03:35 PM

Go back to your country, you illegal immigrant. :)

sportsman1
This thread makes me feel good.. ya know knowing how shitty the job market is and all.

loochy
Do you have really bad arthritis?

FlaChief58
12-01-2011, 03:38 PM
speaking of myths...

Exactly.
I live in a nice house
drive a nice truck
have a good paying job
I love my wife and don't beat her
I work 50-60 hours a week
I have never stolen anything, robbed anyone or committed any other crime in order to get hooked up

and partake 3-4 times a week in the privacy of my own home.

"Bob" Dobbs
12-01-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/ has all the info you need.

Dayze
12-01-2011, 03:54 PM
one of the smartest guys I know smokes fairly regularly, albeit only a few puffs here and there when he does (not getting totally stoned etc).I would put my money on him against anyone elses' knowledge 6 axis machining, milling, and knowledge of engine performance/tuning. Not saying there aren't others who are smarter, but I bet it would be difficult to casually find them.

I would say that people who identify stoners as 'dumb', 'burnout' etc, were probably morons/idiots/lzay to begin with.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 03:56 PM
one of the smartest guys I know smokes fairly regularly, albeit only a few puffs here and there when he does (not getting totally stoned etc).I would put my money on him against anyone elses' knowledge 6 axis machining, milling, and engine performance. Not saying there aren't others who are smarter, but I bet it would be difficult to casually find them.

I would say that people who identify stoners as 'dumb', 'burnout' etc, were probably morons/idiots/lzay to begin with.

Apples to Oranges....

He would be sharper and smarter if he was not a DOPER

the Talking Can
12-01-2011, 03:58 PM
shit load of professionals across job types smoke...it would be easier to score from a faculty member than a student on a large campus...

Mr. Arrowhead
12-01-2011, 03:58 PM
heh America sure does have alot of dumb asses

Rausch
12-01-2011, 03:59 PM
heh America sure does have alot of dumb asses

It's the one thing we can still afford to farm...

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:00 PM
It's the one thing we can still afford to farm...

:clap::clap::clap:

Dayze
12-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Apples to Oranges....

no one would know he was a 'doper' if they weren't informed of it.

I get your point about a being doper; but to me a doper is a total burnout, lazy, zero ambition or motivation, zero responsibility/accountability.

I just don't know at what point does one go from being Super-Awesome smart, to just 'smart' because of X amount of puffs. What is X? 1?

agree to disagree I suppose.

Micjones
12-01-2011, 04:05 PM
I work for a Third-Party Administrator. My company may well be the one handling that specimen.

Good luck. Though I can tell you...with all of the misplaced/mislabeled specimens I run across on a daily basis...you're probably good. I've learned quickly that the level of care I once attributed to drug-screening companies isn't at all consistent with the truth.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:09 PM
no one would know he was a 'doper' if they weren't informed of it.

I get your point about a being doper; but to me a doper is a total burnout, lazy, zero ambition or motivation, zero responsibility/accountability.

I just don't know at what point does one go from being Super-Awesome smart, to just 'smart' because of X amount of puffs. What is X? 1?

agree to disagree I suppose.

Lot's of Dopers are smart, no doubt about.... All I am saying if you wanna be a Dopehead, be a Dopehead but don't pawn it off as a safe drug or glorify it as a totally harmless recreation drug.

This shit tears apart alot of families as well and is expensive, some of these Dopers use the light bill or the baby formula money to buy the shit.

Bump
12-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Apples to Oranges....

should he be an alcoholic then? Since it's legal, it's OBVIOUSLY fine if you are.

I've been an alcoholic before, but I still drink every know and then but honestly, weed probably saved my life. so after a stressful workday, I can come home and get high and not have to drink. Weed is good for you, there is absolutely nothing bad about it, nothing. If you think otherwise, you are stupid.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:11 PM
should he be an alcoholic then? Since it's legal, it's OBVIOUSLY fine if you are.

I've been an alcoholic before, but I still drink every know and then but honestly, weed probably saved my life. so after a stressful workday, I can come home and get high and not have to drink. Weed is good for you, there is absolutely nothing bad about it, nothing. If you think otherwise, you are stupid.

Any substance abuse will make you stupid... You are dumber than a bag of hammers boy...

Weed is good for you......... You stupid ****

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Maybe you should actually deal with your problems instead of abusing substances to cover things up.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Maybe you should actually deal with your problems instead of abusing substances to cover things up.

BINGO :clap:

Dayze
12-01-2011, 04:12 PM
agree on the 2nd part R8rs (on #54).

I think I would categorize the person I know as a user, not a doper (based on my earlier description). But, that's just symantics / what you and I define as a doper etc.

no biggie.

Hydrae
12-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Apples to Oranges....

Let's see, been a smoker most days for 30 years. Going to college now and pulling straight A's, better than I did when in High School and a total straight-ass.

Not sure how that works. Guess I was a genious (CP) before I got my head all messed up.

Bump
12-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Lot's of Dopers are smart, no doubt about.... All I am saying if you wanna be a Dopehead, be a Dopehead but don't pawn it off as a safe drug or glorify it as a totally harmless recreation drug.

This shit tears apart alot of families as well and is expensive, some of these Dopers use the light bill or the baby formula money to buy the shit.

that's just fucking stupid! there are no harmful effects from weed, the only thing is a little short term memory loss and your lungs, but you can use a vape. Weed has been around for 1,000's of years and only in this country for a little over 100 years. Do you ever wonder why it's illegal in America but legal in the rest of the civilized world? The ONLY reason why it's illegal here is because certain corporations could stand to lose money because weed is a natural, harmless alternative to tons of pharmaceutical drugs and is a good replacement for alcohol, which is extremely harmful if you can't control it, which most people cannot.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:14 PM
I know this woman and 30 year old dude that has been smoking since high school and she says he has smoked so long he can't even get a hard on anymore and that woman is HAWT!

Bump
12-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Any substance abuse will make you stupid... You are dumber than a bag of hammers boy...

Weed is good for you......... You stupid ****

yes, it is. You are just too ignorant to understand why. But conservative republicans usually are and they just believe every single thing their elected "leader" tells them. You are extremely ignorant.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Let's see, been a smoker most days for 30 years. Going to college now and pulling straight A's, better than I did when in High School and a total straight-ass.

Not sure how that works. Guess I was a genious (CP) before I got my head all messed up.

What are you studying? Liberal Arts? Are you currently in a Imac standing out side of a tent?

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:17 PM
yes, it is. You are just too ignorant to understand why. But conservative republicans usually are and they just believe every single thing their elected "leader" tells them. You are extremely ignorant.

There ya go dumbass, go shit on your fellow tent campers book bag LMAO

FlaChief58
that's just fucking stupid! there are no harmful effects from weed, the only thing is a little short term memory loss and your lungs, but you can use a vape. Weed has been around for 1,000's of years and only in this country for a little over 100 years. Do you ever wonder why it's illegal in America but legal in the rest of the civilized world? The ONLY reason why it's illegal here is because certain corporations could stand to lose money because weed is a natural, harmless alternative to tons of pharmaceutical drugs and is a good replacement for alcohol, which is extremely harmful if you can't control it, which most people cannot.

:clap:

Bump
R8ers believes that anything not sold at walmart is a product of communism and is evil

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:18 PM
R8ers believes that anything not sold at walmart is a product of communism and is evil

Mommy Mommy.... I am an idiot, I got 100k in student loans and my job only pays 30k.... America owes me more than this.... :deevee:

oldandslow
12-01-2011, 04:19 PM

There are no carcinogens in mj smoke?

...marijuana smoke contains 50-70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke. Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which further increase the lungs' exposure to carcinogenic smoke.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/infofacts/marijuana.html

...just sayin'.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:20 PM

...marijuana smoke contains 50-70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke. Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which further increase the lungs' exposure to carcinogenic smoke.

...just sayin'.

Oh hell man, you know that shit don't hurt you, it's all Gubment Hype to keep the Hippy Down.:hmmm:

Bump
12-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Mommy Mommy.... I am an idiot, I got 100k in student loans and my job only pays 30k.... America owes me more than this.... :deevee:

I never took out any loans dumbass. Paid for that shit in straight cash homie.

Bump
12-01-2011, 04:21 PM

...just sayin'.

that's why I said "the lungs, but you can use a vape"

vape is a vaporizer, which is actually the best high you can get and it's just THC filled vapor which is completely harmless to your lungs.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:22 PM
I never took out any loans dumbass. Paid for that shit in straight cash homie.

You are too stupid to work a job that don't have the prices as pictures on the register....

Go hit another Bong, DOPEHEAD

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:22 PM

Ok so there ARE harmful effects. That sentence was a bit silly.

I think smoking anything is a bad idea. Find a better delivery system than inhaling smoke.

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:23 PM

vape is a vaporizer, which is actually the best high you can get and it's just THC filled vapor which is completely harmless to your lungs.

that makes more sense

Hydrae
What are you studying? Liberal Arts? Are you currently in a Imac standing out side of a tent?

3/4 of the way to an IT degree, emphasis in Database Administration. Had a professor with a PhD in English tell me I wrote better than 99% of the school.

Your problem with this argument is in generalizing.

oldandslow
Oh hell man, you know that shit don't hurt you, it's all Gubment Hype to keep the Hippy Down.:hmmm:

I have been teaching at one of those liberal arts universities for 40 years...52% of freshman who enter don't graduate in six years (which, for the most part, means never will). They become wage-slaves as banks garnish wages to pay back student loans...

...and yes, partying and weed are a couple of the reasons.

R8RFAN

You don't know the long term effects of anything, why not just put some heroin or crack vapor in there too and have a party.

Get back in your tent.....

jjjayb
12-01-2011, 04:24 PM

LMAO

loochy
3/4 of the way to an IT degree, emphasis in Database Administration. Had a professor with a PhD in English tell me I wrote better than 99% of the school.

Your problem with this argument is in generalizing.

Yeah, and I had a girl tell me I had a big penis once.

Hydrae

...just sayin'.

And if someone can smoke as much dope as the amount of tobacco in a pack each day they could be compared directly. Good luck with that one. If someone is smoking that much dope a day, they probably are a burn-out that has a hard time functioning in the real world.

FlaChief58
12-01-2011, 04:25 PM

...just sayin'.

People who have never smoked anything a day in their lives die of cancer every day......just sayin'

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:25 PM
I have been teaching at one of those liberal arts universities for 40 years...52% of freshman who enter don't graduate in six years (which, for the most part, means never will). They become wage-slaves as banks garnish wages to pay back student loans...

...and yes, partying and weed are a couple of the reasons.

Absolutely, I have been saying it for years, why in the hell do people do it? Why?

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:26 PM
People who have never smoked anything a day in their lives die of cancer every day......just sayin'

That is a terrible argument. Of course people get cancer without smoking...but smoking increases the likelihood of cancer by a ton.

R8RFAN

Oh here we go, people who never set their house on fire die in house fires too every year.... What's your point?

Hydrae
Not worth the fight, have a good day everyone. I will enjoy my evening just fine. :)

Bump
12-01-2011, 04:27 PM
You are too stupid to work a job that don't have the prices as pictures on the register....

Go hit another Bong, DOPEHEAD

I do just fine, moron. How are you doing? Life is perfect I take it? You seem to try hard to put others down, you must be super rich, no kids and living the good life! That's awesome dude!

oooorrrrrr let me guess

You have a job that requires you to work hard for probably average pay. Say, $40K per year. You drive a pick up truck with a decal of a raiders kid pissing on a ford logo or something. You work 40 hours per week, begging for overtime but the boss doesn't like to pay it so you take it out on your 5 kids and horrible looking wife when you get home. You turn on your cheap PC with a confederate flag as your deskstop, start yelling lib this and lib that and here you are.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Not worth the fight, have a good day everyone. I will enjoy my evening just fine. :)

Ok don't burn the tent down. :D

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:28 PM
I do just fine, moron. How are you doing? Life is perfect I take it? You seem to try hard to put others down, you must be super rich, no kids and living the good life! That's awesome dude!

oooorrrrrr let me guess

You have a job that requires you to work hard for probably average pay. Say, $40K per year. You drive a pick up truck with a decal of a raiders kid pissing on a ford logo or something. You work 40 hours per week, begging for overtime but the boss doesn't like to pay it so you take it out on your 5 kids and horrible looking wife when you get home. You turn on your cheap PC with a confederate flag as your deskstop, start yelling lib this and lib that and here you are.

Yup I am flat broke but guess what... I am not a DOPEHEAD

DaFace
12-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Ah, good. It's been a while since we've had a debate about marijuana on this site. :p

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:29 PM

oooorrrrrr let me guess

If I remember correctly, he's a UPS driver.

Hydrae
12-01-2011, 04:29 PM

Can't pass it up...

Nope, you are just naturally an idiot! :)

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:30 PM

Wait, you are broke? Aren't you the one that always lectures everyone about finances?

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Wait, you are broke? Aren't you the one that always lectures everyone about finances?

shh...

Demonpenz
12-01-2011, 04:31 PM
BUMP went from being alcholic to being a drug addict....

htismaqe
12-01-2011, 04:32 PM
And if someone can smoke as much dope as the amount of tobacco in a pack each day they could be compared directly. Good luck with that one. If someone is smoking that much dope a day, they probably are a burn-out that has a hard time functioning in the real world.

Not necessarily true...but I have no first-hand knowledge of course...

DaFace
12-01-2011, 04:33 PM

...just sayin'.

I've had my fill of these threads lately, so I'll just drop this and move along:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html

"We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use," he said. "What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect."

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Is it really worth your wiener not working guys?

Buehler445
12-01-2011, 04:40 PM
LOL @ R8ers. Like anyone actually takes his dumbass seriously.

FlaChief58
12-01-2011, 04:40 PM
That is a terrible argument. Of course people get cancer without smoking...but smoking increases the likelihood of cancer by a ton.

I don't dissagree but, my point is that everyone dies. If I choose to smoke some herb on occasion instead of drinking a 5th of whiskey or eat a fist full of prescribed meds (both legal and way more deadly if abused) then that should be my choice. Let's face it, most people have their own poison. Pot is a natural growing plant not chemically altered by man so although not healthy it is a far more appealing way for me to relax at the end of a hard day.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:43 PM
I don't dissagree but, my point is that everyone dies. If I choose to smoke some herb on occasion instead of drinking a 5th of whiskey or eat a fist full of prescribed meds (both legal and way more deadly if abused) then that should be my choice. Let's face it, most people have their own poison. Pot is a natural growing plant not chemically altered by man so although not healthy it is a far more appealing way for me to relax at the end of a hard day.
OMFG the "EVERYBODY DIES" Card, are you fucking serious? Hey man Arsenic is a natural product too.

You are stoned now aren't you? If I were there right now, I would snap you up by the collar and shake you.

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:46 PM

Yeah, but you are forgetting that you don't have to do any of that. If you want to go home and relax, just relax. Why do you need a substance to push you down?

Demonpenz
12-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Some people have a mental illness that prevents them from relaxing

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Some people have a mental illness that prevents them from relaxing

IT A KEMIKUL UNBALANS AND U CANT UNDRSTAND UNLESS UV BEEN THERE

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 04:54 PM
IT A KEMIKUL UNBALANS AND U CANT UNDRSTAND UNLESS UV BEEN THERE

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 05:47 PM
I've smoked a joint and passed a screen just 1 week later.

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 05:48 PM
They tell you mj stays in your system for 30 days but that is BS.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 05:50 PM
I think you should get a mandatory 20 year sentence for trying to defeat a drug test

stonedstooge
12-01-2011, 05:55 PM
I think you should get a mandatory 20 year sentence for trying to defeat a drug test

Jerry Falwell is that you?

Pasta Little Brioni
12-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Wait a minute. Is Bump the guy that had the sex robot years back LMAO ?

Sofa King
12-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Drain all the blood from your body, refill with your buddy's blood (important note: make sure you both have all your blood in clearly labeled jars before you switch, this is a must!)

Red Beans
12-01-2011, 06:05 PM
To smoke some herb, drink a twelve pack of beer, and eat a fist full of prescribed meds is an appealing way for me to relax at the end of a hard day.

I fixed this for you.

Friday here we come!

Ceej
12-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Since when did McDonald's require drug tests??

FlaChief58
12-01-2011, 06:06 PM
I fixed this for you.

Friday here we come!

not for me, but if it makes you happy, good for you

Pasta Little Brioni
12-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Sounds like he's applying for Crypt Keeper Al's job.

Red Beans
12-01-2011, 06:08 PM
not for me, but if it makes you happy, good for you

Lame response. Don't be such a pussy, just try it. You won't get hooked.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Bunch of Drug Addicts here... Show of hands, who has a meth lab in their trailer?

Pasta Little Brioni
12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Bunch of Drug Addicts here... Show of hands, who has a meth lab in their trailer?

Hey now this isn't the Black Butthole.

Sofa King
12-01-2011, 06:10 PM

First of all, it's a camper....

Red Beans

And where the fuck is that Chinese pseudo you were going to ship out to me.

Thought you had the hook up?

That's what I get for dealing with a Faiders fan...

No meth for you!

The Franchise

Tractor trailer?

Bwana
12-01-2011, 06:12 PM
The way this thread is going, it may be headed to the hall. LMAO

Deberg_1990
12-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Heres an idea, don't do illegal drugs and u won't ever have to worry about this crap.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fish
12-01-2011, 06:14 PM

Perhaps a little pot would help you better deal with that asshole disorder....

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Tractor trailer?

You talking about my low pay job at Fedex again?

.58 cents per mile x 500 miles per day = + 1.25 hours on the clock = 318 per day = 1590 per week 82,680 per year....

stonedstooge
12-01-2011, 06:18 PM

.58 cents per mile x 500 miles per day = + 1.25 hours on the clock = 318 per day = 1590 per week 82,680 per year....

They run those Fedex trucks after dark or something?

loochy
12-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Heres an idea, don't do illegal drugs and u won't ever have to worry about this crap.
Posted via Mobile Device

BUT OMG IT SHOULDNT BE ILLEGAL SO ILL DO IT ANYWAY AND THEN ILL BITCH ABOUT GETTING CAUGHT

Bugeater
12-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Well I haven't read the thread so this has probably already been stated in a multitude of ways, but the OP is and idiot. You would've easily passed that test with your own piss.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 06:19 PM
They run those Fedex trucks after dark or something?

All night long Brah
Not the package trucks..... Big trucks with Doubles

http://www.customcleaningcompany.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/fedex-freight-kw-t800.236115143_std.jpg

loochy
12-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Well I haven't read the thread so this has probably already been stated in a multitude of ways, but the OP is and idiot. You would've easily passed that test with your own piss.

It devolved into a "weed is not bad for you / weed can be somewhat bad for you / weed is the debbil" type conversation

The Franchise
12-01-2011, 06:20 PM

Congrats.

I still make more than you do.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Winner Winner

http://www.nc2apool.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/chickdinner_l2xk.jpg

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Congrats.

That's cool :)

Okie_Apparition
12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
I have to take a saliva test at the probation office

Bugeater
12-01-2011, 06:24 PM
It devolved into a "weed is not bad for you / weed can be somewhat bad for you / weed is the debbil" type conversation
Which one won?

jspchief
12-01-2011, 06:25 PM
The OP is a shining example of why employers test for drugs. The stupidity displayed in his handling of this situation alone is enough for me not to want to give him a job.

And honestly, regardless of how "bad" pot is, the idea that someone puts it ahead of their need/desire for a job speaks volumes for the person.

Every pro pot guy comes in talking about the CEO they know that smokes, and it holds about the same weight as someone using Tom Brady as an argument for looking for your franchise QB in the 6th round.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 06:27 PM
The OP is a shining example of why employers test for drugs. The stupidity displayed in his handling of this situation alone is enough for me not to want to give him a job.

And honestly, regardless of how "bad" pot is, the idea that someone puts it ahead of their need/desire for a job speaks volumes for the person.

Every pro pot guy comes in talking about the CEO they know that smokes, and it holds about the same weight as someone using Tom Brady as an argument for looking for your franchise QB in the 6th round.

Amen Brother

http://www.hilaryshepherd.com/rantsnraves/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jimmy-swaggart-1988.jpg

BigMeatballDave

Prison furloughs? :)

I keed, I keed...

R8RFAN
Prison furloughs? :)

I keed, I keed...

I get paid by the plate

Gonzo
12-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Congrats.

Well, you've got that going for you...
Which is nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
12-01-2011, 06:29 PM
I don't use but I don't have a major problem with people who choose to do so. The problem is when you let it control your life and don't really care about anything except for where your next hit will be coming from... I've dealt with that level of pothead many times and I would suggest that at that point, it's a problem.

But I've known an equal amount of recreational users who function perfectly fine in society. I don't judge. It's your life.

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 06:31 PM

I would love to get baked on the weekends, but my employer does random testing.

Gonzo
12-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't use but I don't have a major problem with people who choose to do so. The problem is when you let it control your life and don't really care about anything except for where your next hit will be coming from... I've dealt with that level of pothead many times and I would suggest that at that point, it's a problem.

But I've known an equal amount of recreational users who function perfectly fine in society. I don't judge. It's your life.

Well...
What about the drug user that loses everything, then gets mentally ill and kills himself?

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Willie Lanier
12-01-2011, 06:48 PM
it's so ridiculous that weed should be tested in these drug tests. It's really stupid.

Well, let's be honest, he didn't disclose what tasks this job enlists... There are definitely tasks I don't want someone doing if they're high, i.e. operating a bucket truck & pruning tree limbs around power lines

Extra Point
12-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Cannibinoids over 50

Just watch out for the Canamits.

..To Serve Man.

Deberg_1990
12-01-2011, 06:52 PM

So you wouldn't have a problem with a guy showing up for work high?
Posted via Mobile Device

Extra Point
12-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Well...
What about the drug user that loses everything, then gets mentally ill and kills himself?

Posted via Mobile Device

That's where you need a support structure, with adequate lubricity. (You should never worry about that, hombre!)

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

There are functioning Alcoholics, just as there are functioning potheads.

loochy
12-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Which one won?

Nobody ever wins in this sort of internet argument.

WhiteWhale
12-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Well...

Posted via Mobile Device

That happened to me once.

Luckily I recovered.

Deberg_1990
12-01-2011, 06:57 PM
There are functioning Alcoholics, just as there are functioning potheads.

I don't know whether to ROFL or :facepalm: ?
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
12-01-2011, 06:59 PM

Luckily I recovered.

Are you a zombie?

Bugeater
12-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Nobody ever wins in this sort of internet argument.
Huh, a strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

WhiteWhale
12-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Are you a zombie?

Obv

Gonzo
12-01-2011, 07:02 PM

Luckily I recovered.

Depends on the point of view...

I keed.
Glad you're not worm-food I think. Unless you're a pedophile or serial rapist. If you're a rapist, I hope you die.
Posted via Mobile Device

WhiteWhale
12-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Depends on the point of view...

I keed.
Glad you're not worm-food I think. Unless you're a audiophile or serial rapist. If you're a rapist, I hope you die.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just to clarify, I was being a smart-ass.

I actually became a zombie before I got addicted... and I was addicted to BRRRAAAAAAAAAIIIINS!

Gonzo
12-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Just to clarify, I was being a smart-ass.

I actually became a zombie before I got addicted... and I was addicted to BRRRAAAAAAAAAIIIINS!

A zombie rapist??? Oh noes?!
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
12-01-2011, 07:12 PM

So does alcohol ....plus alcohol can kill you. There isn't one person who has ever died from overdosing on weed.

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Why?

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 07:20 PM

MJ is nothing like crack, heroin, meth, etc.

Hydrae
12-01-2011, 07:20 PM

My biggest problem is the fact that it stays in the system so long. If I get drunk off my ass every night, I can pass a test the next day. If I am doing hard drugs like meth, it is out of my system within a day or two. If I get stoned on the weekend I cannot get a job because of coming up dirty. I know I would rather hire someone who smokes a little in the evening than someone who parties their ass off doing meth all weekend. But the pot smoker is the one who is more likely to get caught up in the testing.

CoMoChief
12-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

When u let it get in the way of your normal everyday life that's when u got a problem. But the same can be said for drinkers.
But lets be honest how many people here have went into work really hungover or not in the condition you should be at some point in time.

DaFace
12-01-2011, 07:25 PM
This isn't THAT newsworthy, but I ran across it yesterday and thought it was interesting, so here ya go.

Study shows medical marijuana laws reduce traffic deaths (http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-11-medical-marijuana-laws-traffic-deaths.html)

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Educate yourself.

LOL at people who actually think MJ is worse than Alcohol.

WhiteWhale
12-01-2011, 07:29 PM
This isn't THAT newsworthy, but I ran across it yesterday and thought it was interesting, so here ya go.

Study shows medical marijuana laws reduce traffic deaths (http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-11-medical-marijuana-laws-traffic-deaths.html)

Obviously.

You get stoned and drive around and you crash...

No big deal, you were only going 10 MPH.

DaFace
12-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Obviously.

You get stoned and drive around and you crash...

No big deal, you were only going 10 MPH.

Eh, I think it goes further than that. This basically says that, when marijuana is more easily available, people don't drink as much. And the stoners are either too lazy to drive or are safer when they do.

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 07:38 PM
So does alcohol ....plus alcohol can kill you. There isn't one person who has ever died from overdosing on weed.

Show me where you read that in a medical journal

Sent from my Desire HD

WhiteWhale
12-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Eh, I think it goes further than that. This basically says that, when marijuana is more easily available, people don't drink as much. And the stoners are either too lazy to drive or are safer when they do.

Everyone in here is way too serious. LMAO

Just a joke bud.

DaFace
12-01-2011, 07:45 PM

Sent from my Desire HD

http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/pub/the-toxicity-of-recreational-drugs/4

You'd have to smoke over 1,000 times the "normal" dose to overdose, compared to a factor of 10 for alcohol.

I don't personally buy the "no one has ever died due to marijuana" argument, as I'm sure someone's wrecked a car while high or suffered a heart attack due to the increased heartbeat rate, but overdosing on THC itself is basically impossible.

kevonm
12-01-2011, 07:52 PM

Sent from my Desire HD

As far as I know, it is true. And it is a generally held belief. Why don't you find the article stating that someones has overdosed.

http://www.cmaj.ca/content/164/10/1397.full

only from 2001, but says no reported fatal overdoses.

In the interest in discretion, I am not a doper, I dont use at all.

It has been linked to increased risk of testicular cancer, it is associated with increased psychotic symptoms, and memory loss. In my experience with friends it really decreases motivation.

Not saying it is worse or better than alcohol though, but it makes me mad when alcoholics criticize smokers.

There are lots of jobs that I would not want someone doing if they abused any drug, including booze.

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 07:53 PM
http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/pub/the-toxicity-of-recreational-drugs/4

You'd have to smoke over 1,000 times the "normal" dose to overdose, compared to a factor of 10 for alcohol.

I don't personally buy the "no one has ever died due to marijuana" argument, as I'm sure someone's wrecked a car while high or suffered a heart attack due to the increased heartbeat rate, but overdosing on THC itself is basically impossible.

I believe the point of that statement is that mj doesn't contain any properties that can kill you. I suppose if you smoked an oz a day, it may clog your lungs. Who has time to smoke that much?

splatbass
12-01-2011, 08:03 PM

It's weed, not meth or heroin.

I haven't smoked it since 1983 by the way, so don't even think about calling me a doper.

Lumpy
12-01-2011, 09:53 PM
JFC! This thread is a...

http://www.thefreshscent.com/wp-content/post_imgs/1206/th_budshomer.jpg

R8RFAN
12-01-2011, 10:01 PM
It's weed, not meth or heroin.

I haven't smoked it since 1983 by the way, so don't even think about calling me a doper.

Dopey is what I call you

Sent from my Desire HD

MOhillbilly
12-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Some of you assholes have argued with the same fence post forever.

CHENZ A!
12-01-2011, 10:08 PM
I never understood why non pot smokers get mad at pot smokers and vice versa. I just look at you guys like I look at vegetarians, more weed, and more meat for me. that's a win-win. :shrug:

Lumpy
12-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Dopey is what I call you

Sent from my Desire HD

Seriously? Geez, give it a rest. LMAO There's no reason for you to act like a tool and criticize those that aren't perfect in your eyes.

luv
12-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Anyone interested in reading a paper I wrote?

CHENZ A!
12-01-2011, 10:25 PM

probably not.. What's it about?

Willie Lanier
12-01-2011, 10:33 PM
This discussion really strayed from the original question, but, in an effort to stay in the conversation, as I said earlier, I really don't care if someone smokes weed, I just don't want anyone working for a company and operating heavy machinery or power tools if they do. I don't see how that's a problem for companies that specialize in that to drug test...

Lumpy
12-01-2011, 10:33 PM

I'm afraid you won't get much response here, Ms. Luv. Well, unless it was written on a Zig Zag or a Bible Leaf. :D

luv
12-01-2011, 10:35 PM
If you have to cheat to get hired, then you shouldn't get hired, regardless of whatever kind of teat you have to take.

luv
12-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm afraid you won't get much response here, Ms. Luv. Well, unless it was written on a Zig Zag or a Bible Leaf. :D

I just did a seven page argumentative paper on the legalization of marijuana. I doubt many here are interested, but I thought I argued my claim well.

Doubt I can get it to fit on either. :)

pr_capone
12-01-2011, 10:38 PM

Screw paper... it is all about glass.

Lumpy
12-01-2011, 10:39 PM
I just did a seven page argumentative paper on the legalization of marijuana. I doubt many here are interested, but I thought I argued my claim well.

Doubt I can get it to fit on either. :)

I thought you wrote a paper regarding tobacco smoking bans?

WV
12-01-2011, 10:40 PM
The hardest part for me to understand is why people even smoke when they are looking for a job. I have a buddy who asked me to pee for him and my first question why were you smoking when your looking for employment? Going through all this garbage is a lot harder/more stressful than just not smoking the shit until you get a freaking job.

Lumpy
12-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Screw paper... it is all about glass.

That reminds me, are you done w/ Gram's bong? She's really getting twitchy.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1QM6yACCeMrvG6-vOV_pAPN-o95dFiUbwYu6BR9OIkEZcOxlq

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 10:48 PM

That depends. Do you support legalization?

CHENZ A!
12-01-2011, 10:49 PM
The hardest part for me to understand is why people even smoke when they are looking for a job. I have a buddy who asked me to pee for him and my first question why were you smoking when your looking for employment? Going through all this garbage is a lot harder/more stressful than just not smoking the shit until you get a freaking job.

Completely agree with this.

pr_capone
12-01-2011, 10:50 PM
That reminds me, are you done w/ Gram's bong? She's really getting twitchy.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1QM6yACCeMrvG6-vOV_pAPN-o95dFiUbwYu6BR9OIkEZcOxlq

she moved on to an old skool gravity bong. said I could keep the glass.

http://i.imgur.com/5Xpi5.jpg (http://imgur.com/5Xpi5)

Lumpy
12-01-2011, 10:52 PM
she moved on to an old skool gravity bong. said I could keep the glass.

LMAO

-King-
12-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Why do you laugh? Even if they're not functioning, I'd much rather have a dope head than an alcoholic working for me. But for the most part, a person should be able to balance their work life and their private smoking life. If they can't, it's not weed that's the problem, it's them.

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Why do you laugh? Even if they're not functioning, I'd much rather have a dope head than an alcoholic working for me. But for the most part, a person should be able to balance their work life and their private smoking life. If they can't, it's not weed that's the problem, it's them.

This is a common misconception with mj.

If you let weed control your life, it will.

I know someone who has operated a successful business for 20+ yrs and smokes regularly.

luv
12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
I thought you wrote a paper regarding tobacco smoking bans?

English Comp II, we had a new paper due every two weeks. I did the smoking ban in Springfield for my 3-4 page paper. My 7-8 page paper was on the legalization of marijuana.

I took the different aspects of prohibition (or, as most people think of, the era in American history known as Prohibition) and applied them to marijuana. I also did a comparison contrast on it with alcohol, and threw in a few personal narratives.

luv
12-01-2011, 11:12 PM
The whole myth about weed is that it takes UP TO 30 days to get out of your system (for a urine test). If anyone wants to do a hair test, then you're basically screwed.

If you're a lean guy w/ a good metabolism, then you're probably good, it takes about a week or so to get it all out considering how much you've smoked.

If you're ever "not sure".....go to Walgreens and buy a home testing kit....at least then you'll know before you have to go in. That's the part that sucks.

As part of my CLE for my paralegal certification, we had a couple who run a lab here in town come in. You'd be amazed at what they can tell. You know that Walgreens kit? They can tell if you've used it. People may try to work their ways around tests, but there are also people who adjust the tests to pick up for these factors.

go bo
12-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Go hit your Bong you Doper

capital idea! :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

WV
12-01-2011, 11:13 PM
English Comp II, we had a new paper due every two weeks. I did the smoking ban in Springfield for my 3-4 page paper. My 7-8 page paper was on the legalization of marijuana.

I took the different aspects of prohibition (or, as most people think of, the era in American history known as Prohibition) and applied them to marijuana. I also did a comparison contrast on it with alcohol, and threw in a few personal narratives.

Did you do personal experiments?? :D

pr_capone
12-01-2011, 11:18 PM
You'd be amazed at what they can tell. You know that Walgreens kit? They can tell if you've used it.

:spock:

How the hell can they possibly tell if you used a home test kit? You pee in a cup and stick a test strip in it. Nothing ever goes into your body to leave any sort of residue for them to pick up.

Brock
12-01-2011, 11:19 PM
You'd be amazed at what they can tell. You know that Walgreens kit? They can tell if you've used it.

lolwut

shirtsleeve
12-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Just a note here. I'm from MA and weed is decriminalized for less than an ounce. Many employers dont test for weed any more. But some do draw blood for liver function and enzymes along with the pee to check for alcoholism..so there's that. Oh and some take hair to check for coke and opium derivitives, so you crack heads and heroin freaks need not appy.

DaFace
12-01-2011, 11:26 PM
As part of my CLE for my paralegal certification, we had a couple who run a lab here in town come in. You'd be amazed at what they can tell. You know that Walgreens kit? They can tell if you've used it. People may try to work their ways around tests, but there are also people who adjust the tests to pick up for these factors.

My guess is you're thinking of one of those "drink this and pass your test" things, not a test kit. Though I seriously doubt Walgreens would sell something like that.

RippedmyFlesh
12-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Legalize pot then tax usage not product.
Unlike alcohol if pot were legal many users would grow their own instead of buying product that can be taxed.
A user fee to the IRS. Don't pay your user fee go to jail if caught using/possession.
And to help with collection UA for everything.
UA for employment unemployment/benefits, license for vehicles.

luv
12-01-2011, 11:30 PM
My guess is you're thinking of one of those "drink this and pass your test" things, not a test kit. Though I seriously doubt Walgreens would sell something like that.

My bad. You would be correct, though. I'm referring to a detox kit. I wouldn't have a clue where it's sold, as I've never had to try to cheat on a drug test.

luv
12-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Legalize pot then tax usage not product.
Unlike alcohol if pot were legal many users would grow their own instead of buying product that can be taxed.
A user fee to the IRS. Don't pay your user fee go to jail if caught using/possession.
And to help with collection UA for everything.
UA for employment unemployment/benefits, license for vehicles.

People brew their own beer.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-01-2011, 11:32 PM
My bad. You would be correct, though. I'm referring to a detox kit. I wouldn't have a clue where it's sold, as I've never had to try to cheat on a drug test.

So you work only at places that like druggies... that's cool. However you want to roll.

RippedmyFlesh
12-01-2011, 11:39 PM

It's a cat and mouse game.
A masking agent comes out the labs detect it eventually.
Back to the drawing board for the next masking agent.

ThaVirus
12-01-2011, 11:50 PM
I've had my fill of these threads lately, so I'll just drop this and move along:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html

I found it funny that the guy linked this site for his argument and the very next sentence kind of refuted what he was saying: "a recent case-controlled study found no positive associations between marijuana use and lung, upper respiratory, or upper digestive tract cancers". Obviously weed isn't "good" for your lungs. Anytime you inhale any type of smoke, it's bad for you.

Anyway, anyone that says marijuana is the "debbil" or anything of that nature should just be euthanized. Get a clue, please. The negative effects of weed are so miniscule it's flabbergasting. Even if you were to experience those super-rare negative side effects, you'd have to have had serious health issues prior to smoking or have smoked a million times what a normal human would even be able to in the first place.

And to the OP, like some have said in the thread, why the fuck were you smoking when you were looking for a job? I don't understand that either and it really makes you a weedhead. It's taken control of your life and this proves it.

RippedmyFlesh
12-01-2011, 11:54 PM
People brew their own beer.

And pay taxes when they buy their setup.
Millions of people smoke weed and no taxes are collected on it.

shirtsleeve
12-01-2011, 11:57 PM

And where do they get their seeds from. When you grow to smoke, males are poison and there are no seeds....there is your tax source.

Brock
12-01-2011, 11:57 PM

People pay taxes when they buy their bong too.

Lumpy
12-01-2011, 11:59 PM
And to the OP, like some have said in the thread, why the **** were you smoking when you were looking for a job? I don't understand that either and it really makes you a weedhead. It's taken control of your life and this proves it.

According to the OP, he stopped smoking 2 weeks ago.

luv
12-02-2011, 12:00 AM

And lights, and soil, and papers...

luv
12-02-2011, 12:02 AM

I agree with your most of your reasoning behind legalizing it. I just pointed out the weak argument.

Raiderhater58
12-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Im sure this is old news but...

http://www.westendword.com/Articles-Area-News-c-2011-11-29-177981.114137-Petition-Circulates-To-Legalize-Marijuana-In-Missouri.html

ThaVirus
12-02-2011, 12:13 AM
According to the OP, he stopped smoking 2 weeks ago.

Yeah I read that but I still don't understand it. Guess I should have more information before judging... But if you were unemployed, you should know that a lot of potential jobs will drug test, so don't smoke. If you had a job and were just looking for something better, you should know that a lot of potential jobs will drug test, so don't smoke.................

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Yeah I read that but I still don't understand it. Guess I should have more information before judging... But if you were unemployed, you should know that a lot of potential jobs will drug test, so don't smoke. If you had a job and were just looking for something better, you should know that a lot of potential jobs will drug test, so don't smoke.................

This "injecting logic" into a clearly illogical thread is where you're missing I think.

Fairplay
12-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Just copy and paste arguments from the last pot thread.

FAX
12-02-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't understand how you can afford pot if you don't have a job.

There is much about this world that confounds and confuses me.

FAX

BigMeatballDave
12-02-2011, 12:43 AM

FAX

A friend with weed, is a friend, indeed.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-02-2011, 12:43 AM

FAX

Priorities man. We all have them.

(please note sarcasm)

KC native
12-02-2011, 12:59 AM
not reading the thread, but go with synthetic urine next time. Guaranteed pass. I know several construction workers that keep that shit in their glove box in case someone gets hurt on a job site and they get popped with a drug test.

Stay away from detoxes or cleanses. The private employment tests pick them up now.

listopencil
12-02-2011, 03:11 AM
http://www.quickfixurine.com/

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Byi7n5MUonM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Byi7n5MUonM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Smed1065
12-02-2011, 03:14 AM
Should have pisses azz. Hope your friend is a crack head. Has more balls than you.

Caseyguyrr
A friend with weed, is a friend, indeed.

isnt that a placebo song?

Smed1065
not reading the thread, but go with synthetic urine next time. Guaranteed pass. I know several construction workers that keep that shit in their glove box in case someone gets hurt on a job site and they get popped with a drug test.

Stay away from detoxes or cleanses. The private employment tests pick them up now.

Nice advice if he was not a fan........

If you can not quit for 2 weeks, fuck you. IMHO/

Caseyguyrr
12-02-2011, 03:17 AM
http://www.quickfixurine.com/

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Byi7n5MUonM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Byi7n5MUonM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

that is ridiculous, but every piss test ive ever had they have watched me pee into the cup so this would be a little too obvious, i would need a huge distraction

Smed1065
12-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Fine but you fucked up with a "friend".

Report non a true fan here.

BigMeatballDave
12-02-2011, 05:28 AM
that is ridiculous, but every piss test ive ever had they have watched me pee into the cup so this would be a little too obvious, i would need a huge distraction

I've never had a test where I was watched. They just wait outside the door.

Fire Me Boy!
12-02-2011, 06:44 AM

I'm on multiple prescription meds and have never been asked to produce proof.

bevischief
12-02-2011, 07:03 AM

And their paper...

Reerun_KC
12-02-2011, 07:08 AM
I couldnt imagine failing a drug test, Hell let alone doing drugs... I couldnt imagine the embarrassement of telling my wife, Daughter and Son that I failed a drug test, therefore I didnt get a job...

WOW talk about a serious blow to your man card. Shirking your responsibilities as a parent and husband would be so humilulating as a man...

Inspector
12-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Just as with the abortion debate, many folks are convinced to change their minds about legalization after reading threads dealing with the subjects - like this one.

ThatRaceCardGuy
12-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Puff puff pass.

King_Chief_Fan
12-02-2011, 07:53 AM

it says you are a cheater and you will probably cheat on the job and get your ass canned anyway.

NewChief
12-02-2011, 08:03 AM

I'm on multiple prescription meds and have never been asked to produce proof.

I think he means if your urine shows up with things like xanax, adderall, opiates, etc....(Presciption meds that are widely abused), they're going to want proof that you're actually prescribed those meds.

Steron
12-02-2011, 08:43 AM

This struck me as a weird statement.

No. You are an alcoholic. Once an addict, always an addict.

DaFace
12-02-2011, 09:26 AM
This struck me as a weird statement.

No. You are an alcoholic. Once an addict, always an addict.

That's a mechanism AA has found to be a successful way of getting people off of it. That doesn't mean it's universally true.

htismaqe
12-02-2011, 09:27 AM

Most of the detox/cleanse products contain the same mixture of vitamins/minerals/substances that are in many common energy drinks, at least the ones we buy around here.

Detox products are easy to explain away even if they do detect them (they most often don't). Then again, just chug a couple of monsters and it has the same effect (aka, almost none).

htismaqe
12-02-2011, 09:27 AM
I think he means if your urine shows up with things like xanax, adderall, opiates, etc....(Presciption meds that are widely abused), they're going to want proof that you're actually prescribed those meds.

Yep.

Sofa King
12-02-2011, 09:52 AM

FAX

So you're telling me you've never done "things" to get drugs?

WhiteWhale
12-02-2011, 10:01 AM
That's a mechanism AA has found to be a successful way of getting people off of it. That doesn't mean it's universally true.

Yes, it is.

AA is a cult. They convince you that it's a disease you cannot escape so they can convince you to replace your addiction with their addiction... religion.

Brock
12-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Yes, it is.

AA is a cult. They convince you that it's a disease you cannot escape so they can convince you to replace your addiction with their addiction... religion.

Whatever works.

WhiteWhale
12-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Whatever works.
It doesn't work.

The relapse rate in AA is exactly the same as the relapse rate outside of AA.

It's a con and court ordered AA is flat out unconstitutional.

NewChief
12-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Yes, it is.

I agree that AA isn't the only way to beat addiction. That being said, it is a way, and a proven way at that.

Brock
12-02-2011, 10:07 AM
It doesn't work.

The relapse rate in AA is exactly the same as the relapse rate outside of AA.

It's a con and court ordered AA is flat out unconstitutional.

Court ordered AA isn't going to work because they probably don't want to quit drinking. However, to say that AA "doesn't work" for those who want to quit drinking is silly. It does work for a lot of people.

boogblaster
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
only way to pass test .. water & chlorine tabs .....

DaFace
12-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Yes, it is.

Don't take my statement to be an indicator that I don't approve of AA. While I'm personally not the religious type, I acknowledge that religious-based therapy can be good for many types of people.

That said, it's certainly not the ONLY way to kick the addiction either, and it doesn't work for everyone.

vailpass
12-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Yes, it is.

LMAO fucking nut job says what?

HemiEd
12-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Huh, a strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Bingo

HemiEd
12-02-2011, 11:13 AM
This discussion really strayed from the original question, but, in an effort to stay in the conversation, as I said earlier, I really don't care if someone smokes weed, I just don't want anyone working for a company and operating heavy machinery or power tools if they do. I don't see how that's a problem for companies that specialize in that to drug test...

my problem is when they can't draw the line between recreation and work.

I don't particularly care if you smoke it, as I did when I was younger. But don't come to work high, no matter what your job is. Just like don't come to work drunk, or even buzzed.

You may think you can function well drunk or stoned, but you will do a better job, rested and sober.