PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson vs. Toby Gerhardt

Direckshun
12-08-2011, 07:36 PM
I've got both players on my roster, and I can feel them getting ready to fuck me from a mile away.

Peterson is saying he's at 70% and is practicing really light.

Anybody in the same boat? Who should I start?

chop
12-08-2011, 08:32 PM
I'm in the same boat. I currently have Peterson starting but I'm not real confident.

SNR
12-08-2011, 08:43 PM
I was hoping AP would be out for two more weeks. I'm set to play the 1 seed in my league's playoffs in the first round. He's pretty much my only competition.

chop
12-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Besides Peterson I still have Andre Johnson and Michael Vick up in the air also and I am playing to get into the playoffs now that I have lost my last four games in a row. I started out 8-1 and thinking I'm a lock then I lose Vick and my backup Schaub in the same week. Peterson then goes down. A. Bradshaw was already out and I already had several other players (K. Britt, S. Moss, F. Jones) that missed a significant amount of time.

Sofa King
12-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Toby is a turd. I wouldn't play him under any circumstance.

Bump
12-09-2011, 05:55 PM
AP on his bye will do more than Gerheart

chop
12-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Peterson is out again. Poinder is hurting so I am concerned about replacing him with Gerhardt. I have S. Moss on my bench and am thinking I will start him along with Helu this week (two Redskins starting). I also have B. Lloyd on my bench but I am having issues with his QB situation this week.