PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs and Jets fans fight during game

KCrockaholic
12-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Read the whole thread because it has been debunked. Stickying will prevent 100x reposts, hopefully.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jet_fan_battered_in_stadium_attack_BidL10Q2yNEsaigZbkMgZK

A diehard Jets fan was savagely beaten on his own turf by a drunken gang of Kansas City Chiefs fans after their team was trounced on Sunday — with one of the assailants barking “F--k New York” and “You all deserved what happened on 9/11!” the victim’s distraught family told The Post.
James Mohr, 23, a physical-education teacher at the Bronx Guild vocational high school, was wearing his Jetss gear after the team’s 37-10 victory as he walked through Parking Lot J at MetLife Stadium when a woman standing with a pack of thugs screamed the vile taunts.

Mohr took offense and told the rowdies their 9/11 insult was “disrespectful,” said his sister, Anna Mohr, 28.
“Our other brother is a fireman, and my father is retired FDNY, so you can understand why a 9/11 comment would especially irk him,” Anna said. “He was shocked anyone would actually say something like that.”
Mohr, who lives in Auburndale, Queens, was walking alone from where a group of neighborhood pals had gathered in another part of the lot where some buddies from Manhattan College were parked when he was jumped by up to seven of the cowardly goons. At least one was wearing a Chiefs football jersey, a police source confirmed

The lifelong Jets fan suffered a fractured jaw, cheekbone and eye socket in the beatdown, and also has bleeding on the brain.

Mohr underwent hours of surgery to repair his shattered face yesterday at Hackensack University Medical Center, where his family was keeping vigil.
“He’s hanging in there and he’s scheduled for surgery. We won’t know too much until that’s done,” Anna Mohr said before surgery.
State troopers busted one of the alleged attackers, a New Jersey man, on a simple assault charge, but a spokesman said yesterday the probe is continuing.

Mohr’s father said the alcohol-fueled violence is all too common at sporting events and that stadium officials should crack down.
“When we got to the hospital, the people in the ER said, ‘Oh, not another one,’ and told us this happens all the time,” Dan Mohr, 64, said from his son’s bedside.
The elder Mohr — who was an NYPD cop before switching over to the FDNY — compared his son’s attack to the brutal beating of San Francisco Giant fan Brian Stowe, who suffered serious brain injuries from an attack outside Dodger Stadium last March 31.

“It’s very similar to that story that happened in California, and we’re feeling fortunate that he wasn’t hurt more seriously,” Dan Mohr said.
A stadium rep said, “This is an unacceptable attack on one of our guests and we have been working with the New Jersey State Police to make sure the man arrested is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

What the hell is going on with Chiefs fans lately? SMH.

the Talking Can
12-14-2011, 08:42 AM
i bet it was clark and some of his friends..were they wearing boat shoes?

loochy
12-14-2011, 08:45 AM
i bet it was clark and some of his friends..were they wearing boat shoes?

Clark got his buddies in the Mean Street Posse to do it.

http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/c/c5/Mean_Street_Posse.jpg

Sofa King
12-14-2011, 08:47 AM
If you can't beat them, beat the shit outta them.

suds79
12-14-2011, 08:48 AM
It wouldn't be an NFL game without face painted, costume wearing, drunken, belligerent fans breaking faces.

:shake:

Chiefnj2
12-14-2011, 08:49 AM
Are we really expected to believe a bunch of KC fans are yelling "you deserved 9/11" and the entire parking lot didn't go and kick their asses?

alpha_omega
12-14-2011, 08:50 AM
“You all deserved what happened on 9/11!”

Yep...that is taking it way too far.

Bwana
12-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Are we really expected to believe a bunch of KC fans are yelling "you deserved 9/11" and the entire parking lot didn't go and kick their asses?

Bingo! There is a lot more to this story. If anyone believes that story at face value, they likely also believe in the tooth fairy.

This story is complete bullshit.

http://cdn2.staztic.com/screenshots/bullshit-detector-10-2.jpg

God of Thunder
12-14-2011, 09:03 AM
How do people honestly do shit like this?

HemiEd
12-14-2011, 09:03 AM

My thoughts exactly, this whole story smells. I am sorry about the injuries, but there is more to this story, or maybe less than 50/50 or 20/20.

ReynardMuldrake
12-14-2011, 09:04 AM

It's the NY Post. So I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Dexter Manley
12-14-2011, 09:05 AM

Ever wonder how the NHL expanded beyond 6 teams in 6 cities that appreciated hockey...???

BoneKrusher

its a copycat league i assume they wanna be like the Raider fans.

Dexter Manley
It's the NY Post. So I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Murdoch's hacks should know better... what a low blow to Chiefs fans that was...

Old Dog
12-14-2011, 09:07 AM
How do people honestly believe shit like this?

FYP.
I would bet anything that there's more to this story.

Chiefnj2
12-14-2011, 09:07 AM
I also don't get that it was a "gang of Chiefs fans" with only 1 wearing a Chiefs jersey.

okcchief
12-14-2011, 09:16 AM

I call bullshit too. I just don't see this happening in NY and the ass kicking not being returned. This sounds like a story to get some publicity.

gblowfish
12-14-2011, 09:20 AM
First of all, let's see what the police find out. I'll bet none of those people are actual residents of the KC Metro area. I'll bet they're all Guido relatives of Slappy Pistachio.

Secondly, don't diss KC on 9/11. The first football game play after 9/11 was NY Giants VS KC at Arrowhead. And Chiefs fans passed firemen's boots around the stadium and raised literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash from the fans that day. It was one of the most awesome displays of support for New York that happened after the tragedy.

Dayze
12-14-2011, 09:24 AM
yeah...suuuure they were spouting off 9/11 comments.

what happened was, they probably mouthed off to the wrong person, and got their ass kicked. then they make up this BS hoping to get the court of public opinion on their side. End of story.

ForeverChiefs58
12-14-2011, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE]“You all deserved what happened on 9/11!” QUOTE]

Frankie?

Rain Man
12-14-2011, 09:28 AM
If this story was true, the Chiefs fans would have lost by a wide margin. It's how we roll.

Fish
12-14-2011, 09:40 AM
A diehard Jets fan was savagely beaten on his own turf by a drunken gang of Kansas City Chiefs fans after their team was trounced on Sunday — with one of the assailants barking “F--k New York” and “You all deserved what happened on 9/11!” the victim’s distraught family told The Post.

Drunken gang of Chiefs fans huh? Shouting F NY in the middle of NY?

At least one was wearing a Chiefs football jersey, a police source confirmed

Wait.... one was wearing a Chiefs jersey? What happened to the gang?

State troopers busted one of the alleged attackers, a New Jersey man, on a simple assault charge

A New Jersey man? Huh? What is a KC thug doing living in New Jersey?

Mohr’s father said the alcohol-fueled violence is all too common at sporting events and that stadium officials should crack down.
“When we got to the hospital, the people in the ER said, ‘Oh, not another one,’ and told us this happens all the time,” Dan Mohr, 64, said from his son’s bedside.

Ohh... so it's common in New York huh?

Then why is the first sentence trying to vilify Chiefs fans?

JD10367
12-14-2011, 09:42 AM
This story is totally unbelievable.

No way did Chiefs fans road trip all the way to NYC just to see this squad suck.

Iowanian
12-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Smells like some bullshit in that story to me.

That said, if it's true, it's pathetic and unacceptable.

Brock
12-14-2011, 09:43 AM
JD Prez was probably there.

lcarus
12-14-2011, 09:58 AM
So because someone is wearing a piece of Chiefs clothing, I should give a shit about their behavior?

JD10367
12-14-2011, 10:05 AM
So because someone is wearing a piece of Chiefs clothing, I should give a shit about their behavior?

This. Especially if the douche is from NJ (which, IMO, making a 9/11 comment if you're from NJ is not just unpardonable, it's execution-worthy). As fans, we are not responsible for the entire group. (So don't blame Amnorix on me, LOL.... j/k, dude.)

fan4ever
12-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Usually sisters give a real, unbiased account of the happenings when they watch a brother get the crap beat out of them; no need to interview the Chiefs fans...they have all the info they need.

Omaha
12-14-2011, 10:26 AM

This.

Gonzo
12-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Seriously doubt it was Chiefs fans.
I smell cover-up.
I pretty sure it was the Sharks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze
12-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I smell cover-up.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol.

they should've been tipped off by the snapping of the other gangs fingers.

lcarus
12-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I smell cover-up.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was a Raiders fan posing as a Chiefs fan. They want to shed some negative light on our fans for a change.

RedNeckRaider
12-14-2011, 10:38 AM
I call bullshit too. I just don't see this happening in NY and the ass kicking not being returned. This sounds like a story to get some publicity.

Yeah this was the first thought that went through my mind. I am calling the story hard to believe if not total bullshit~

gblowfish
12-14-2011, 10:40 AM
NY Post....consider the source.

RedNeckRaider
12-14-2011, 10:46 AM
NY Post....consider the source.

I would fancy a wager if the game was in KC and some Chiefs fans were yelling that they would catch a beating~

Dayze
12-14-2011, 10:49 AM
yeah, that story is FOS. Jets fans probably started giving Chiefs fan crap, kept getting rowdy etc. Chiefs fan regulated and knocked out the Jet fan.

Jet fan and posse embarassed they wrote a check they couldn't cash, make up story. Sprinkle in some 9/11 references for sympathy.

game over.

BigRock
12-14-2011, 11:03 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txjetsparkinglotfight

State Police Sgt. Brian Polite says the incident “was not a Jets-Chiefs melee.” He says witnesses told troopers there was no indication they were Kansas City fans.

Monty
12-14-2011, 11:32 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txjetsparkinglotfight

Definitely more believable.

KCtotheSB
12-14-2011, 11:49 AM
The NY Post isn't worth its weight in toilet paper.

KC Tattoo
12-14-2011, 11:55 AM
JD Prez was probably there.

LMAO NEPA Chiefs gang of thugs

Old Dog
12-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I'll bet they're all Guido relatives of Slappy Pistachio.

Doubtful. Someone was apparently actually knocked down. Couldn't have been him or one of his kin.

Monty
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM
LMAO NEPA Chiefs gang of thugs

Somebody must have made a disparaging comment about La Chiefa....

Phobia
12-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Doubtful. Someone was apparently actually knocked down. Couldn't have been him or one of his kin.

Heh. Quality.

Okie_Apparition
12-14-2011, 12:32 PM
James Harrison was right
Chief fans wouldn't know sportsmanship if he himself drove it in their skull like a railroad spike

the Talking Can
12-14-2011, 02:02 PM
it was some dude from New Jersey who delivered the beat down, per NYC police

LiveSteam
12-14-2011, 03:03 PM

I my first thought as well

WhiteWhale
12-14-2011, 03:20 PM
What a nice guy. He fought 7 people to defend the honor of New York.

I'm calling bullshit.

Trevo_410
12-14-2011, 03:21 PM
im pretty sure chiefs fans have always been the ones kicking the shit out of other teams fans.... i can't remember a story of a fight where the other happened...

FAX
12-14-2011, 03:26 PM
I hate to think that Chiefs fans would do something like this. Tasteless and stupid and criminal.

If anything, they should have attacked the refs.

FAX

KcMizzou
12-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Update: The Associated Press is reporting that police say this fight was not a brawl between Mohr and Chiefs fans. From the report: "State Police Sgt. Brian Polite says Lee, 35, was first charged with simple assault but charges were upgraded after 23-year-old James Mohr's condition worsened. Polite says the Queens, N.Y., resident got into a brief scuffle with some men, and the skirmish broke up on its own. Polite says Lee then 'came out of the blue and punched Mohr in the face.' Polite says the incident 'was not a Jets-Chiefs melee.' He says witnesses told troopers there was no indication they were Kansas City fans."

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2011/12/14/chiefs-fans-accused-of-ruthlessly-beating-jets-fan-and-yelling-911-taunts

Oh Snap
12-14-2011, 03:47 PM
total media bias! Look the other way whenever it suits em...what about that beat down that took place on the field? 37-10? Yea, thats what I thought. The silence is deafening! DEAFENING...

on a srs note, that is pretty fucked up. Sounds like this guy is going to have some issues for life. Then again, pretty stupid of him to get into it with a bunch of drunk people.

Simply Red
12-15-2011, 11:26 PM
This news was so big, I just now discovered it.

Phobia
12-15-2011, 11:46 PM
This news was so big, I just now discovered it.

It's been reposted 4x just today.

BossChief
12-16-2011, 12:18 AM
I hate to think that Chiefs fans would do something like this. Tasteless and stupid and criminal.

If anything, they should have attacked the refs.

FAX

Or done something even more constructive.

Attacked Cassels car and "kerrigan'd" his knees.

Id even chip in on the injury settlement.

Epic Fail 007
12-16-2011, 12:20 AM
It was a false report,it was not by chiefs fans

Baconeater
12-16-2011, 12:31 AM
WOW THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW ERIC YOU ARE REALLY ON TOP OF THINGS

Pawnmower
12-16-2011, 02:46 AM

thats not what i heard, liar

Brock
12-16-2011, 09:54 AM
so why is this stickied?

HemiEd
12-16-2011, 10:25 AM
so why is this stickied?Probably to make sure everyone knows the article was wrong.

Frosty
12-16-2011, 10:27 AM
so why is this stickied?

Eric007 drooled on it.

loochy
12-16-2011, 11:10 AM

your mom was a false report

Phobia
12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
so why is this stickied?

It's a hot topic on blogs right now. Was reposted half a dozen times last night so I nipped it in the bud.

Brock
12-16-2011, 02:29 PM
I hadn't really been paying attention, but damn. There sure are a lot of people believing every word of it.

Monty
12-16-2011, 02:48 PM
It's a hot topic on blogs right now. Was reposted half a dozen times last night so I nipped it in the bud.

Atta boy. :)

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50232_40846042472_7261_n.jpg

GloryDayz
12-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Knowing New York and New Yorkers....I'm willing to put a 20 spot on this not being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.. While not impossible, I think it's highly improbable that a Chiefs fan (well one from KC at least) would do that...

Austin Ed
12-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Just because a guy is from New Jersey doesn't mean he's not a Chiefs fan. Plenty of people who grew up in KC now live elsewhere. I live in Texas and I split two season tickets with a guy who lives in Boston. We both grew up in Raytown. I attended the Jets game with my brother who lives in New Jersey. We parked in the same lot where the fight was. Jets fans were harassing us at the end of the game but nothing too bad. Very possible that the victim may have done the same but to the wrong people. BTW, my sons and nephews who have never lived in KC are also die hard Chiefs fans. Austin Ed

kstater
12-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Just because a guy is from New Jersey doesn't mean he's not a Chiefs fan. Plenty of people who grew up in KC now live elsewhere. I live in Texas and I split two season tickets with a guy who lives in Boston. We both grew up in Raytown. I attended the Jets game with my brother who lives in New Jersey. We parked in the same lot where the fight was. Jets fans were harassing us at the end of the game but nothing too bad. Very possible that the victim may have done the same but to the wrong people. BTW, my sons and nephews who have never lived in KC are also die hard Chiefs fans. Austin Ed

If you would learn to read, they've said that it wasn't a Chief fan.