PDA

View Full Version : Football Suh loses patience and hangs up when pressed about his behavior...

Stanley Nickels
12-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Suh is such a prick. Even when he's not angry, he's angry. Jesus.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S7iFf9Fjxlw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L3LyCs5KA8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O.city
12-14-2011, 07:02 PM
He's a dipshit with major anger issues. In that light I wish he was a chief.

LiveSteam
12-14-2011, 07:37 PM
http://www.bloomingtonneeds.com/images/tampax20ct.jpg

Hole lot of pussy bleeding going on in here.

LiveSteam
12-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Try this for size Goodell
http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Tampax_Corks.jpg

Otter
12-14-2011, 07:47 PM
If Suh has enough brains to fill a thimble he would play this off as rookie nerves & trying to overachieve and walk off into the sunset millions in hand.

KCrockaholic
12-14-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm not gonna listen to it at the moment, but yes Suh is a complete douchebag. Great player who is ruining his reputation.

Bwana
12-14-2011, 07:57 PM
He still doesn't "get it."

Bugeater
12-14-2011, 08:01 PM
If Suh has enough brains to fill a thimble he would play this off as rookie nerves & trying to overachieve and walk off into the sunset millions in hand.
Hmmm....that wouldn't be a bad idea if he was actually a rookie.

Fritz88
12-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Good. I hope he fails. What a degenerate prick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
12-14-2011, 08:32 PM

Heh. I don't even follow the Huskers and that was my first thought.

Otter
12-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Hmmm....that wouldn't be a bad idea if he was actually a rookie. Almost a rookie, but yeah, I see.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-14-2011, 08:41 PM
I can't help but wonder if Suh is going to go down in bust history simply due to his personal issues. So much talent and such a small brain. And to think there was a time I wished he could be a Chief. I hope he gets his shit together and is the player he was expected to be coming out of college.

And could Detroit have much more rotten luck with high draft picks?

FAX
12-14-2011, 08:50 PM
I can't help but wonder if Suh is going to go down in bust history simply due to his personal issues. So much talent and such a small brain. And to think there was a time I wished he could be a Chief. I hope he gets his shit together and is the player he was expected to be coming out of college.

And could Detroit have much more rotten luck with high draft picks?

Those callers didn't seem very impressed by his behavior. He's a bad boy, apparently and, therefore, likely destined to go to the Faiders at some point.

FAX

Stanley Nickels
12-14-2011, 08:56 PM
I hope Suh never even entertains the thought of the Raiders.

I know this will sound weird, but Suh doesn't seem like Raiders bad boy material. He's not of the abrasive thug mentality, even though his actions say otherwise. He's more of an "angry inside" guy. As a weird correlation, I see him as a Ron Artest type of dude- intelligent in a sense, batshit crazy in every other sense.

Fruit Ninja
12-14-2011, 09:03 PM
He didnt hang up. He said, his bye's. He didnt lose his cool. I would have done the same thing. The dude didnt wanna talk about it. He made it clear.

I dont see anything wrong he did in that phone call.

I do wish the Chiefs had people that ask them kinda questions lol.

Sofa King
12-14-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm not gonna listen to it at the moment, but yes Suh is a complete douchebag. Great player who is ruining his reputation.

I wouldn't say he's ruining it, i'd say he's living up to it.

He brought this all on himself.

Otter
12-14-2011, 09:12 PM

And could Detroit have much more rotten luck with high draft picks? Give me Eric Berry any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Simply Red
12-14-2011, 09:15 PM
Those callers didn't seem very impressed by his behavior. He's a bad boy, apparently and, therefore, likely destined to go to the Faiders at some point.

FAX

this will happen, I bet you anything, eventually, anyway.

WhiteWhale
12-14-2011, 09:26 PM
How many of you listened to this before commenting? Any of you?

The guy doing the interview was being antagonistic. Walking off is exactly what Suh should have done. Totally unprofessional. He keeps asking the SAME QUESTION and then when Suh doesn't give him the answer he wants, he literally starts bitching at him for not giving him the answer he wants. Players don't do interviews so some dick can bitch at them.

The media is a joke. Suh did nothing wrong here.

LiveSteam
12-14-2011, 09:34 PM

Or if his parents weren't worth millions

FAX
12-14-2011, 09:36 PM

The guy doing the interview was being antagonistic. Walking off is exactly what Suh should have done. Totally unprofessional. He keeps asking the SAME QUESTION and then when Suh doesn't give him the answer he wants, he literally starts bitching at him for not giving him the answer he wants. Players don't do interviews so some dick can bitch at them.

The hacks were pressing, to be sure. Anyway, the fan/caller reaction was the most interesting part, to me. Of course, those calls could have been screened to hell and gone.

Nevertheless, Suh's choking and throttling and strangling and stomping and biting and testicle crushing on the field of play are the reasons I would think the Faid might be interested in him someday ... and vice-versa.

At least, they used to be interested in guys like that. Things may have changed since the passing of Darth Liberace The Elder. I mean, Palmer doesn't have a reputation for biting the heads off bats.

Mr. Stanley Nickels is right. Suh is a different breed of cat. He seems very intelligent and reasoned during interviews ... but his emotional fabric seems to be woven from short fuses.

FAX

Caseyguyrr
12-14-2011, 09:48 PM
all around douchebag

Otter
12-14-2011, 09:53 PM

I listened to the first one. It doesn't change the fact that a guy the size of a gorilla wearing cleats almost landed his heal squarely into a guys arm.

As far as the media, do you really expect any less from them? Especially a radio talk guy? Suh handled that pretty good but what led up to this...not so much.

Stanley Nickels
12-14-2011, 10:01 PM

Suh is a representative of a company that is widely covered by the media. He is held to a higher standard than an ordinary person as well. In exchange for being paid enormous amounts to play a game, he is expected to say the right things, do media events, and portray an appropriate image. He's not doing that, at all.. do yourself the favor of listening to the following part. The community is pissed and wants, at the very least, a mea culpa from Suh. He won't. While he might display patience on the surface, his immaturity is what shows through. He doesn't seem to have any genuine remorse for his actions, nor does he appear to truly care about the people who allow him to make his extraordinary salary. Just because Suh reacts as though he's being bullied doesn't mean he is.

LiveSteam
12-14-2011, 10:11 PM
More curb stomping please

Demonpenz
12-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Fairley was kicking ass the one game I watched

MOhillbilly
12-14-2011, 10:30 PM
I love that he's not a NFL goody goody. DT need to be squirrel baits.

Edit- bates.

Norman bates and the shower heads are a kick ass rock n roll band.

Jus sayin.

Iconic
12-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Not sure why everyone is calling Suh on this. He handled it well and professionally. The guy obviously wants to dust this under the rug like a bad dream so let it be. The **** are you guys talking about? I felt Suh was the bigger man here if anything. Better just walk away than end up saying something you regret on air...

Pitt Gorilla
12-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Given the stomping incident, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if O-linemen start treating him differently (hi/lows, cut-blocks, etc.)

kysirsoze
12-15-2011, 01:28 AM
Any interviewer that has to ask "what questions should I ask?" should probably just call it a day. This guy was an antagonistic prick who desperately wanted him to blow up so his shitty talk show would get some attention. Hell, he even failed to do that and he still got attention because people are so eager to run the guy down.

He obviously has some anger issues, but this shit is getting out of hand.

Fairplay
12-15-2011, 01:47 AM
Suh is fuggin up to much for a newbie, look to jail time if he keeps this crap up.

kysirsoze
12-15-2011, 03:48 AM
Suh is fuggin up to much for a newbie, look to jail time if he keeps this crap up.

:spock:

Bane
12-15-2011, 05:52 AM
He's not dirty till mommy says so.

Which if she hasn't told him yet she's just as big a steaming pile of shit as her corn holer son.**** him.

Radar Chief
12-15-2011, 08:29 AM
Darth Liberace The Elder.

:LOL: We need a spitting coffee through nose all over monitor smilie.

Mr. Stanley Nickels is right. Suh is a different breed of cat. He seems very intelligent and reasoned during interviews ... but his emotional fabric seems to be woven from short fuses.

FAX

His actions on the field have been escalating by the week so I think he deserved the suspension. Iím willing to wait and see how he reacts to it though. If he takes it to heart and lets the play end when the whistle blows Iím sure heíll be fine.