PDA

View Full Version : Poop Kobe's wife files for divorce

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 09:58 AM
ORANGE, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant's wife, who stood by her husband when he was charged with sexual assault in 2003, filed for divorce on Friday from the Los Angeles Lakers star, citing irreconcilable differences after a decade of marriage.

Vanessa Bryant signed the papers on Dec. 1. Kobe Bryant signed his response on Dec. 7 and it was filed Friday, according to the documents.

"The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012," according to a statement from a representative for the couple.

In the filing, Vanessa Bryant asked for joint legal and physical custody of the couple's two daughters, Natalia, 8, and Gianna, 5. Kobe Bryant asked for the same in his response. Vanessa Bryant also requested spousal support.

The Bryants "ask that in the interest of our young children and in light of the upcoming holiday season the public respect our privacy during this difficult time," according to the statement.

Bryant met his future wife in 1999 on a music video shoot when Vanessa Laine was 18 years old. Six months later, she and the then-21-year-old Bryant became engaged. They married on April 18, 2001.

The Bryants have been through trying times together.

Vanessa Bryant appeared at a news conference with her husband when he was charged with sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman who worked at the exclusive Lodge & Spa at Cordillera near Vail, Colo., in 2003. She held his hand and stroked it tenderly as the NBA star admitted he was guilty of adultery but nothing else. Earlier she had issued her own statement to the media, vowing to stand by her husband.

"I know that my husband has made a mistake the mistake of adultery," she said in the statement at the time. "He and I will have to deal with that within our marriage, and we will do so. He is not a criminal."

A year later, prosecutors dropped the criminal charge against Kobe Bryant because the woman did not want to go ahead with a trial.

Last year, Kobe and Vanessa Bryant settled litigation with a former maid who accused the NBA star's wife of harassment. The Bryants countersued Maria Jimenez for violating a confidentiality agreement by talking to reporters about the family.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/17/kobe-bryant-wife-divorce-lakers-star-differences_n_1155288.html

Word is she caught him cheating again.

Gonzo
12-17-2011, 10:04 AM
Meh.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 10:05 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BeTkKiQdmo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yay two Christmases!!!

JD10367
12-17-2011, 10:07 AM
I think Vanessa Bryant is pretty damn hot. Why he would cheat on her is beyond me. Why she would even marry the ugly fuck is beyond me. And why she would stay with the ugly fuck after he cheated on her (either consentually, or by forcing himself on a woman) is even more beyond me.

Kobe is like Vick and Rapistberger IMO: they're athletes who I would have absolutely zero sympathy for if someone happened to kneecap 'em so they can never walk without a cane again.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 10:11 AM
I don't have respect for anyone that cheats. It's sick. Why even commit if you want to get with other people? Sick people with no morals.

Deberg_1990
12-17-2011, 10:12 AM
I think Vanessa Bryant is pretty damn hot. Why he would cheat on her is beyond me. Why she would even marry the ugly **** is beyond me. And why she would stay with the ugly **** after he cheated on her (either consentually, or by forcing himself on a woman) is even more beyond me.

Kobe is like Vick and Rapistberger IMO: they're athletes who I would have absolutely zero sympathy for if someone happened to kneecap 'em so they can never walk without a cane again.

She stayed because she didn't want to give up the lavish lifestyle. Cheating once or twice she could probably tolerate. My guess is he finally strayed more than she could tolerate.

Buehler445
12-17-2011, 10:13 AM
I think Vanessa Bryant is pretty damn hot. Why he would cheat on her is beyond me. Why she would even marry the ugly fuck is beyond me. And why she would stay with the ugly fuck after he cheated on her (either consentually, or by forcing himself on a woman) is even more beyond me.

$

Fritz88
12-17-2011, 10:22 AM
She is going to get shit load of money.
Posted via Mobile Device

Al Bundy
12-17-2011, 10:22 AM
I guess she really was disappointed Chris Paul didn't go to the Lakers.

Rooster
12-17-2011, 11:06 AM
How much did that monster diamond cost that he bought her after he raped that white girl in Denver? She is making out large on this deal?:eek:

Saul Good
12-17-2011, 11:22 AM
I don't have respect for anyone that cheats. It's sick. Why even commit if you want to get with other people? Sick people with no morals.

When you know what it's like to have models camped outside your hotel room every night of your life begging for a chance to blow you, let me know.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 11:26 AM
When you know what it's like to have models camped outside your hotel room every night of your life begging for a chance to blow you, let me know.

I have great parents who raised me right. It's a God thing. I'm good.

Brock
12-17-2011, 11:28 AM
I have great parents who raised me right. It's a God thing. I'm good.

LMAO

siberian khatru
12-17-2011, 11:38 AM
I guess she really was disappointed Chris Paul didn't go to the Lakers.

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 11:39 AM
LMAO

I have the last laugh. :) I have God, a great Christian wife, great Christian family. Life is delicious.

The only thing I don't have is a winning football team lol. One day though. :)

Bowser
12-17-2011, 01:30 PM
I have the last laugh. :) I have God, a great Christian wife, great Christian family. Life is delicious.

And you have two feet of snow outside your door. WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW??

Andmeh to this whole story. This time he'll just get her an 8 million dollar diamond. That will probably buy her silence for another 2-3 years.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-17-2011, 01:47 PM
He had a falling out with his parents because they thought she was a gold digger.

ChiefsandO'sfan
12-17-2011, 02:02 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vwNcNOTVzY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vwNcNOTVzY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Backwards Masking
12-17-2011, 02:09 PM

Posts like this make it obvious how highly satisfied you are with your own sex life.

Your wife must think you're a monster in the sack and VERY creative in bed...

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Posts like this make it obvious how highly satisfied you are with your own sex life.

Your wife must think you're a monster in the sack and VERY creative in bed...

Creepy...

Deberg_1990
12-17-2011, 02:28 PM

I'm a Christian and have a great family life etc....but people like Kobe live on a different planet than u and I. Too many temptations. I'm not going to judge and try and pretend I'm better.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm a Christian and have a great family life etc....but people like Kobe live on a different planet than u and I. Too many temptations. I'm not going to judge and try and pretend I'm better.
Posted via Mobile Device

I know myself. I know I wouldn't do what he did because that's not me. People make mistakes and fall to temptation all the time, every second of every day. No one is perfect. If he wants to cheat, go right ahead. I just don't agree with it nor do I understand it because of where I came from, how I grew up and who I am. I'm not judging, I just think it's sick and disrespectful to his spouse.

Baconeater
12-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Irreconcilable differences = someone is fucking someone else

Backwards Masking
12-17-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm not judging, I just think it's sick and disrespectful to his spouse.

Contradict yourself much? LMAO

Setsuna
12-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Contradict yourself much? LMAO

You don't get it. It's ok though guy.

Captain Obvious
12-17-2011, 02:59 PM
I know myself. I know I wouldn't do what he did because that's not me. People make mistakes and fall to temptation all the time, every second of every day. No one is perfect. If he wants to cheat, go right ahead. I just don't agree with it nor do I understand it because of where I came from, how I grew up and who I am. I'm not judging, I just think it's sick and disrespectful to his spouse.

Are you Brandon Hantz?

Captain Obvious
12-17-2011, 02:59 PM
There are some rumors that David Stern is going to veto this divorce.

-King-
12-17-2011, 03:27 PM

Your decisions would change based on the differences in circumstances. When you're making 30+ million per year and there is a line a mile long of bitches wanting to fuck you literally everywhere you go...your decisions won't be the same as they are now.

You could use that I know myself argument but until you're in the same position he's in on a daily basis, you never know
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Your decisions would change based on the differences in circumstances. When you're making 30+ million per year and there is a line a mile long of bitches wanting to **** you literally everywhere you go...your decisions won't be the same as they are now.

You could use that ” I know myself argument but until you're in the same position he's in on a daily basis, you never know
Posted via Mobile Device

I love my wife, therefore I wouldn't and won't cheat on her. It's that simple. It doesn't matter how much money you make. It's about the person, not the status of the person. Saying "well if you were him and making this and doing that" is a hilarious excuse.

BIG_DADDY
12-17-2011, 04:17 PM
I love my wife, therefore I wouldn't and won't cheat on her. It's that simple. It doesn't matter how much money you make. It's about the person, not the status of the person. Saying "well if you were him and making this and doing that" is a hilarious excuse.

I don't think anyone is making an excuse I think they are just saying you have never had to deal with the massive amount of temptation somebody in his position has having prime grade A pussy thrown at you constantly.

chasedude
12-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Well, at least it lasted longer than Kim Kardashian's so called marriage.

/Heavy Sarcasm :rolleyes:

Tombstone RJ
12-17-2011, 04:22 PM
How much did that monster diamond cost that he bought her after he raped that white girl in Denver? She is making out large on this deal?:eek:

I think Kobe dropped a cool $6m on that rock. Yah, Kobe is now gonna know what it's like to get rapped by a woman, financially anyway.

chasedude
12-17-2011, 04:24 PM
I think Kobe dropped a cool $6m on that rock. Yah, Kobe is now gonna know what it's like to get rapped by a woman, financially anyway.

It's amazing how expensive things get when you let the little head do all your thinking. LMAO

teedubya
12-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Vanessa Bryant is a hot, hot lady... Playboy, please?

BIG_DADDY
12-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Apparently Jessica Burciaga is the other woman.

Captain Obvious
12-17-2011, 04:41 PM

He lives a sad, sad life.

kstater
12-17-2011, 04:42 PM

Hold on, let me pray for guidance first.

BIG_DADDY
12-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Couple more and little video for good measure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z6oI1zMOqU

BigRichard
12-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Couple more and little video for good measure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z6oI1zMOqU

Thou shall not tempt me... :D

Mr. Laz
12-17-2011, 05:08 PM
time for another diamond ring ...

Bump
12-17-2011, 05:46 PM

I dunno, but just about every spouse ends up cheating at some point.

Dave Lane
12-17-2011, 05:49 PM
I think Vanessa Bryant is pretty damn hot. Why he would cheat on her is beyond me. Why she would even marry the ugly **** is beyond me. And why she would stay with the ugly **** after he cheated on her (either consentually, or by forcing himself on a woman) is even more beyond me.

For a $200,000,000 payday? Thats not even chump change

Gracie Dean
12-17-2011, 05:50 PM
I dunno, but just about every spouse ends up cheating at some point.

Not true. We have been married 22 years...neither of us have cheated

My parents were married 45 years before my dad passed. No cheating

My sister and her hubby 30 years no cheating

Cheating is not the normal

BIG_DADDY
12-17-2011, 05:54 PM
One more for all you ass fans.

WhiteWhale
12-17-2011, 05:57 PM

All they're saying is "It's easy to judge'.

It's especially easy to judge with anonymity of the internet to shield you.

This is why people in America are celebrity obsessed. People love to pass judgement on their social superiors.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2011, 06:06 PM

This.

My parents will be married 33 years this year, no cheating.

My grandparents are married 68 years this year, no cheating.

If you love your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, whichever level of relationship you're in, you don't cheat on them. And if they do cheat on you, you end it. But that's just me.

Gracie Dean
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
This.

If you love your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, whichever level of relationship you're in, you don't cheat on them. And if they do cheat on you, you end it. But that's just me.

I venture to say it is more than just you or I, it is the norm and cheating is not

ChiefFripp
12-17-2011, 06:37 PM
I venture to say it is more than just you or I, it is the norm and cheating is not

I'd venture to say that cheating is the norm in any long term relationship. I don't think it's anything that came about in the last decade either, it used to be swept under the carpet for the family unit's sake, whereas now people opt to get divorces rather than reconcile.

As for Kobe, who knows what happened, and why even care?

notorious
12-17-2011, 06:41 PM

This.

I love my wife and she is beautiful, but I can see how a lot of guys could stray when they are on the road all of the time while being attacked by 10's and 11's.

notorious
12-17-2011, 06:43 PM
This.

Great!

My grandparents, parents, and myself are exactly the same.

BUT, do a little research. You will be frightened at what you find out about "normal" people.

Backwards Masking
12-17-2011, 06:48 PM
This.

what about swinging? Does that count as cheating? What about threesomes? Suppose my wife of 10 years wants to know what its like to be with another woman and we're lucky enough to stumble across a hot bi woman that wants us equally. Then, 10 minutes in, my wife realizes she's just not into this, but me and the other woman are. Because I want to be a good host (not to mention a good husband) we finish (my wife put me up to this - sheesh), and now my wife is sore and jealous of me forever for simply having the good time she inspired me to have.

Is that cheating?

notorious
12-17-2011, 06:52 PM
what about swinging? Does that count as cheating? What about threesomes? Suppose my wife of 10 years wants to know what its like to be with another woman and we're lucky enough to stumble across a hot bi woman that wants us equally. Then, 10 minutes in, my wife realizes she's just not into this, but me and the other woman are. Because I want to be a good host (not to mention a good husband) we finish (my wife put me up to this - sheesh), and now my wife is sore and jealous of me forever for simply having the good time she inspired me to have.

Is that cheating?

It depends.

PIIHB?

Backwards Masking
12-17-2011, 06:53 PM
It depends.

PIIHB?

LMAO

notorious
12-17-2011, 06:55 PM
LMAO

Just make sure your pissed off wife doesn't have access to an axe handle.

Backwards Masking
12-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Just make sure your pissed off wife doesn't have access to an axe handle.

know sh*t, i learn something new from CP everyday.

Personally though I think I could manage the axe handle. It's the butcher knife while I'm sleeping I'd be more worried about.

Wouldn't want the Stever McNair treatment either.

HMc
12-17-2011, 07:20 PM
I'd like to know how any of you can claim to know that your grandparents or parents have been 100% faithful.

I don't imagine your dad would be looking to disclose such indiscretions if he's looking to hide them from your mum (or whatever)

BigRichard
12-17-2011, 08:49 PM
I'd like to know how any of you can claim to know that your grandparents or parents have been 100% faithful.

I don't imagine your dad would be looking to disclose such indiscretions if he's looking to hide them from your mum (or whatever)

Exactly. People have affairs for years without the other person knowing. Hell they may have even found out but that doesn't mean the kids are gonna know about it.

ThaVirus
12-17-2011, 08:59 PM

I thought the same thing. You guys are retarded and naive... Or retardedly naive. Whatever works for you.

teedubya
12-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Let me just say this... Kobe was a dumbass for getting married at age 21. She is/was hot as hell, though.

notorious
12-17-2011, 09:35 PM
I thought the same thing. You guys are retarded and naive... Or retardedly naive. Whatever works for you.

Mennonites in SW Kansas.

What were you saying again? LMAO

ThaVirus
12-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Mennonites in SW Kansas.

What were you saying again? LMAO

I'm just saying. You can't possibly pretend to know everything.

notorious
12-17-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm just saying. You can't possibly pretend to know everything.

I agree, and I still don't know 100%, but it's a nice thought. :)

Bump
12-19-2011, 12:02 AM

I hate to break it to ya, but........

Phobia
12-19-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm not going to debate how many people cheat in their marriages. I agree, the numbers are probably staggering. That's an embarrassment.

I will say that infidelity destroys families and it destroys lives. People who value their spouses and their families do not cheat. It is not worth the price. Frankly, you can put any supermodel in my bed naked and I'm going to run out the door. I've seen what cheating does to a family first-hand. I've seen it ruin my own self-esteem for years. I'm not willing to pay either of those prices for a few hours of what is probably amazingly fun sex.

Once again, I've seen it myself in my first marriage and I've watch countless friends lose their kids, spouses, houses, and even jobs over what amounts to poor self-discipline. Our society glorifies it on our TV shows, with our infatuation of celebrities, and it's pretty sad that people act like it's no big deal or that it's okay because everybody does it at least once. Marriage is hard work. If you're not happy in your marriage it's probably because YOU aren't working hard enough to make your spouse happy. I have to learn the latter lesson over and over again. I'm not learning the cheating spouse lesson ever again.

WV
12-19-2011, 01:36 AM
Are you Brandon Hantz?
LMAO

There are some rumors that David Stern is going to veto this divorce.
LMAO

rep worthy if I weren't all out.