PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's Raiders week!

SPchief
12-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Lets start this shit now. If we win next week, the Raiders are out of the Playoffs.

Dexter Manley
12-18-2011, 06:52 PM
The KEY to the game?

If the Raiders come out, get 3-4 personal fouls right off the bat, and 1-2 of their star players tossed out of the game, then I think the Raiders can win.

If not, Romeo goes 2-0...

cdcox
12-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Loser of this game gets knocked out of the playoffs. Good to see these two teams play with something on the line.

teedubya
12-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Fuck the Raiders. The shittiest franchise in Pro sports.

Von Dumbass
Go Chiefs!

lewdog
A week of shit talk on the Raiders?!

This thread should easily get 1,000 posts.

Munson
12-18-2011, 07:00 PM
F*** YOU OAKLAND!!! That is all.

rockymtnchief
12-18-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm not worried about the playoffs, but it would sure be nice to curb stomp the Raiders and Broncos in December to finish on a high note.

Lonewolf Ed
12-18-2011, 07:17 PM
It will be Christmas Eve and no gift will compare to a Chiefs victory over the Raiders. I'm not expecting much anyway, so if the Chiefs could kindly throw me a bone here...

arrwheader
12-18-2011, 07:19 PM
The r A I D E r S will self implode with penalties and personal fouls and the Chiefs will shit all over thier playoff hopes merry fucking christmas chiefs fans

lewdog
12-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Anyone have that national map of games that will be televised in what areas? I will be in Montana and fuck my life they will probably show the Donks game. Just want to check to be sure.

KurtCobain
12-18-2011, 07:24 PM
I fucking hate you, Raiders.

love joey
Posted via Mobile Device

Toad
12-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Go Chiefs!

Go Bills! :D

Marcellus
12-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Beating their 1st and 2nd round draft pick QB with our waiver wire cast off will be awesome.

DRU
12-18-2011, 07:28 PM
I'll be on the sideline during the pre-game. Maybe I can set off some stink bombs on their side or something. Ha!

Aries Walker
12-18-2011, 07:30 PM
The only thing that would be better than the Chiefs winning in that game would be the Chiefs and Bills both winning.

SenselessChiefsFan
12-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Go Bills! :D

I think this is the biggest game remaining. I don't think that the Bills can beat the Broncos.

And, if the Broncos beat them, they clinch the division.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Can the Bills beat the Donkeys?

DRU
12-18-2011, 07:42 PM

The Chiefs just beat the Packers, didn't they?

Three7s
12-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Doubt it, but I didn't think the 49ers could beat the Broncos in 06 either, and that miracle happened.

If everything works out next week, the Chiefs control their destiny against the Denver Tebows.

lewdog
12-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Sad that the Bills have looked so shitty lately. But who knows, they could maybe do it....fuck, we beat the Pack.

Okie_Apparition
12-18-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm letting this win get me to high
the depression is going to sting

Chiefs Pantalones
12-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Doubt it, but I didn't think the 49ers could beat the Broncos in 06 either, and that miracle happened.

If everything works out next week, the Chiefs control their destiny against the Denver Tebows.

If the Bills can get up on them I could see them winning.

Rooster
12-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Beating their 1st and 2nd round draft pick QB with our waiver wire cast off will be awesome.

LMAO That would be sweet.

chief52
12-18-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm not worried about the playoffs, but it would sure be nice to curb stomp the Raiders and Broncos in December to finish on a high note.

Amen to that!

cabletech94
12-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Lets start this shit now. If we win next week, the Raiders are out of the Playoffs.

Does that mean it's TAG week?

Ugly Duck
12-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Raiders stand a good chance of being in a rebellious mood against Hue Jackson & Palmer by game time. Coach got just a little too cute trying to "out smart" the opposition today.

Early 1st quarter, no score, 4th & 1 at the Detroit 24, Hue calls a pass into the end-zone instead of taking the points. Palmer was so scared of throwing another INT he tossed the ball way over the head of a totally wide open Denarious Moore.

Late 4th, up by 6, Raiders set out to eat up the last 5 minutes. Handed it to Bush 5 times for 37 yards. One more 1st down & the game is over. 3rd & 3 from the Detroit 48, instead of calling a low-risk play, Hue calls a long ball down the sideline. Palmer was so scared of throwing another INT he tossed the ball way over the head of a totally wide open Chaz Schilens. Detroit gets the ball with 2 minutes to go & wins the game.

Oakland players are pissed off, Chiefs players are feeling their oats. Raiders better get it together emotionally by Sunday or it could get ugly....

DRU
12-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Raiders better get it together emotionally by Sunday or it could get ugly....

If you're watching on Sunday you will have missed the game.

Ugly Duck
12-18-2011, 10:08 PM
If you're watching on Sunday you will have missed the game.

Oh... uh... oh yeah....

O.city
12-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Tamba chops Carson's arm off Blood Diamond style on the first Faid possesion causing a fumble recovery for a TD. Game over.

Guru
12-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Raiders stand a good chance of being in a rebellious mood against Hue Jackson & Palmer by game time. Coach got just a little too cute trying to "out smart" the opposition today.

Early 1st quarter, no score, 4th & 1 at the Detroit 24, Hue calls a pass into the end-zone instead of taking the points. Palmer was so scared of throwing another INT he tossed the ball way over the head of a totally wide open Denarious Moore.

Late 4th, up by 6, Raiders set out to eat up the last 5 minutes. Handed it to Bush 5 times for 37 yards. One more 1st down & the game is over. 3rd & 3 from the Detroit 48, instead of calling a low-risk play, Hue calls a long ball down the sideline. Palmer was so scared of throwing another INT he tossed the ball way over the head of a totally wide open Chaz Schilens. Detroit gets the ball with 2 minutes to go & wins the game.

Oakland players are pissed off, Chiefs players are feeling their oats. Raiders better get it together emotionally by Sunday or it could get ugly....

And you would know.

DuhChiefs
12-18-2011, 10:10 PM
28-0 the first time around at the "black hole" (Stupid nickname doesn't desserve to be capitalized)... with Cassel throwing and Haley coaching...
Now that Cassel is hurt and hopefully gone after this year and Haley fired and the game is at ArrowHead (Now were talkin')
I'm sure we will be able to KILL them...

thurman merman
12-18-2011, 11:09 PM
http://commatard.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_04771-610x350.jpg

Count Alex's Wins
12-18-2011, 11:11 PM
Tamba chops Carson's arm off Blood Diamond style

http://www.ps3blog.net/wp-content/uploads/blooddiamond.gif

okcchief
12-19-2011, 12:06 AM
We will skull fuck the Faid! No question!

Chocolate Hog
12-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Suck a dick Raiders.

Ugly Duck
12-19-2011, 05:14 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/810721/Screen_shot_2011-12-01_at_4.55.55_PM.png

ChiefFripp
12-19-2011, 05:55 AM
Welcome back to Arrowhead biotches! This time it's personal!

Dexter Manley
12-19-2011, 05:58 AM
How many fans here have ever sparked a doob in Oakland Coliseum?

Fritz88
12-19-2011, 06:23 AM
Where is that shit talking Faider?
Posted via Mobile Device

InChiefsHell
12-19-2011, 07:11 AM
diemuthafuckadiemuthafuckaDIE! Death to the Raiders...

Dayze
12-19-2011, 09:09 AM
You don't frighten us, Oakland Pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a parolee. I blow my nose at you, so-called Raider and all your silly criminals. I fart in your general direction! Your mother has tattoed eyebrows, and your father smelt Tommy Hilfiger cologne.

Ugly Duck
12-20-2011, 12:22 AM
You don't frighten us, Oakland Pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a parolee. I blow my nose at you, so-called Raider and all your silly criminals. I fart in your general direction! Your mother has tattoed eyebrows, and your father smelt Tommy Hilfiger cologne.

So you speak French.... impressive!

KC Tattoo
12-20-2011, 12:29 AM
diemutha****adiemutha****aDIE! Death to the Raiders...

QFT

FAX
12-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Romeo Crennel has not displayed sufficient disgust for all things Faider for my taste.

First strike, Romeo.

FAX

4th and Long
12-20-2011, 12:51 AM
Romeo Crennel has not displayed sufficient disgust for all things Faider for my taste.

First strike, Romeo.

FAX

Let's see what he brings to the table this week. As odd as it seems, the AFC West is still in playoff limbo.

Things are far from settled in the AFC West

Each of the four teams the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs is still eligible to win the division. Denver still has a one-game lead in the division and controls its postseason destiny.

With two weeks remaining on the NFL schedule, the playoff picture is still ridiculously murky, especially in the AFC West, where each of the four teams -- the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs -- is still eligible to win the division. There are also plenty of undetermined wild card possibilities.

In San Diego, Coach Norv Turner and his players are keeping their calculators holstered, though, knowing that their best chance to sneak into the mix is by winning their final two games, at Detroit and Oakland.

"I'd love to talk to you all day about it but we're going to get back up and look at tape of Detroit," Turner told reporters Monday. "I know that the only thing that matters to us is we've got to find a way to win this week. We'll see what happens on the weekend, and then we've got to find a way to win when we go to Oakland."

That the Chargers still have a postseason heartbeat is remarkable considering they lost six in a row from mid-October to November. But they kept their hopes flickering the last three weeks with victories over Jacksonville, Buffalo and Baltimore, all blowouts. They are tied in the division with the Raiders at 7-7. Denver leads at 8-6.

Key to San Diego's revival is the play of quarterback Philip Rivers, who hasn't had an interception in four games after being picked off 17 times in the first 10.

"The ball's coming out extremely quick," Turner said. "He's not taking chances. If it's not pretty clean, he's getting the ball checked down."

The addition of left tackle Jared Gaither has been a huge help for the Chargers. They signed him after he was cut by Kansas City at the end of November, and he has done an outstanding job filling in for injured Pro Bowl tackle Marcus McNeill.

Despite losing to New England on Sunday, Denver still has a one-game lead in the division and control of its own postseason destiny. The Broncos play at Buffalo on Saturday -- 13 of this week's games are on Christmas Eve -- before finishing at home against Kansas City.

"We're excited about where we're at," Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow said. "And we're going to continue to be positive and stay motivated and just try to improve, like we've done every single day in practice."

In Oakland, the Raiders are looking to bounce back from a 28-27 loss to Detroit -- an especially painful defeat because they had a chance to pull even with Denver in the division.

"Three weeks ago we were 7-4 and feeling pretty good about ourselves," Raiders Coach Hue Jackson said Monday, according to the Oakland Tribune, "and now all of a sudden we've gotten to .500, so that's not where we want to be. But I think we understand the predicament that we have put ourselves in. So what we need to do is get the ship riding and go to Kansas City and play well."

The Raiders play at Kansas City before returning home to play host to the Chargers in a finale.

"We're not out of this thing yet," Jackson said. "I still feel that way. This team's going to fight."

It's clear that Kansas City has some fight left and can play with anyone. The Chiefs proved that Sunday with the biggest stunner of the week, knocking off undefeated Green Bay.

In last place at 6-8, the Chiefs are the longest shot to win the division. Then again, not many people picked them to beat the Packers.

Of course, interim Chiefs Coach Romeo Crennel isn't interested in looking back.

"You beat the Green Bay Packers and that was great, but now if you don't prepare, if you don't get ready to go, then we'll lose to the Raiders," he said. "Then everything we gained yesterday will go down the drain."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-farmer-nfl-20111220,0,4503379.column?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fsports+%28L.A.+Times+-+Sports%29

Fritz88
12-20-2011, 12:53 AM

First strike, Romeo.

FAX

He's too nice to express hate to anything. Unlike Haley who bashed them in the first game he coached against the convicts.

Romeo better shit on those turds.

We fucking hate the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
12-20-2011, 12:55 AM
Suddenly, I can't wait for this game.

I mean, I'd want to beat their asses anyway... but...

KcMizzou
12-20-2011, 12:56 AM
He's too nice to express hate to anything. Unlike Haley who bashed them in the first game he coached against the convicts.

Romeo better shit on those turds.

We ****ing hate the Raiders.
Posted via Mobile DeviceIt's just what we do.

Fritz88
12-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Where is R8rs?

Hiding?
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN
12-20-2011, 01:26 AM
Where is R8rs?

Hiding?
Posted via Mobile Device

Shut up dumbass, let me get over last weekend first.... At this moment I don't have shit, I hate my team too much....

FAX
12-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Shut up dumbass, let me get over last weekend first.... At this moment I don't have shit, I hate my team too much....

I understand, Mr. R8ers. I really do.

And to think it's only going to get worse for you.

FAX

Fritz88
12-20-2011, 01:31 AM

LMAO.

Wanna burn your JaMarcuss Russell's authentic, shit stained, game worn Jersey?

We wont make the playoffs but we will knock your ass out of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCtotheSB
12-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Playoffs or not, you always want to kick the Raiders ass. Drafturbators be damned...

With the Chiefs somehow, someway still being alive for the AFC West title, it at least gives us all SOME excitement should the Chiefs punk the Raiders again. Can the Lions stop the Chargers at home? There's a pretty decent chance. Can the Bills sack up and topple Tebow Time? Probably not, but hey....it's in Buffalo, so...

Pessimists will disagree, but I'm just happy that it's Week 16 and KC still has SOME hope after the shitty, injury-ridden season we've had.

jspchief
12-20-2011, 02:23 AM
It would be special to watch our trash heap QB outplay Mr. Twofirstrounders.

Raiderhader
12-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Already been said several times but well worth repeating; f#ck the raiders!

KC Tattoo
12-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Already been said several times but well worth repeating; f#ck the raiders!

You can say that again!

Fuck the raiders.

Warrior5
12-20-2011, 03:35 AM
This thread is gonna need Autumn Pass Wind chiming in to really get going.

Bring on the smaque...

J Diddy
12-20-2011, 03:41 AM
Playoffs or not, you always want to kick the Raiders ass. Drafturbators be damned...

With the Chiefs somehow, someway still being alive for the AFC West title, it at least gives us all SOME excitement should the Chiefs punk the Raiders again. Can the Lions stop the Chargers at home? There's a pretty decent chance. Can the Bills sack up and topple Tebow Time? Probably not, but hey....it's in Buffalo, so...

Pessimists will disagree, but I'm just happy that it's Week 16 and KC still has SOME hope after the shitty, injury-ridden season we've had.

That's what I'm thinking as well. We might not make it in, but we can sure as hell make it interesting for everyone involved.

NJChiefsFan
12-20-2011, 03:45 AM
That's what I'm thinking as well. We might not make it in, but we can sure as hell make it interesting for everyone involved.

I kinda have been hoping DEN would win it, assuming we wouldn't. It would help make Elway think he should stick with Tebow. My hatred is high for SD the past 5 yrs and Oakland fans seeing that Palmer isn't going to be worth what they gave up will be fun to watch, as it has been so far.

Fritz88
12-20-2011, 03:57 AM
I kinda have been hoping DEN would win it, assuming we wouldn't. It would help make Elway think he should stick with Tebow. My hatred is high for SD the past 5 yrs and Oakland fans seeing that Palmer isn't going to be worth what they gave up will be fun to watch, as it has been so far.

SD over Oak and Den for sure.

Elway is onboard with Jesus regardless.
Posted via Mobile Device

big nasty kcnut
12-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Fuck the raiders! They should just drop out of the league.

J Diddy
12-20-2011, 04:10 AM

Regardless what happens I'm thinking Tebow is in as the starter for next year. There'd be a riot if he were replaced. That being said, if it isn't us the Tebows would be more first choice as well.

Rausch
12-20-2011, 05:48 AM

I'm pretty damned sure we won't make it but to "upper-decker" the Raiders would make my week...

Caseyguyrr
12-20-2011, 07:50 AM
I ****ing hate you, Raiders.

love, all chiefs fans
Posted via Mobile Device

FYP

BoneKrusher
12-20-2011, 08:04 AM
it's great to see The Chiefs have a chance to sweep D Rayduhs.

Arrowhead will be rockin'!

Caseyguyrr
12-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Next 2 weeks are gonna be crazy shit

BoneKrusher
12-20-2011, 08:17 AM
Next 2 weeks are gonna be crazy shit

for sure man.

Caseyguyrr
12-20-2011, 08:18 AM
for sure man.

sucks i had to give away my raiders tickets this year because of work

Rausch
12-20-2011, 08:21 AM

Well, if you have to, this would be the year to do it...

Caseyguyrr
12-20-2011, 08:22 AM
Well, if you have to, this would be the year to do it...

but i never miss the raiders game

BoneKrusher
12-20-2011, 08:26 AM

yeah that sucks man.

Caseyguyrr
12-20-2011, 08:27 AM
yeah that sucks man.

always next year i guess

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-20-2011, 09:11 AM
Reighters: I'd like to return a used Carson Palmer and get our picks back please.
Goodell: I'll give ya a 7th and a bag of dicks.
Reighters: It's a STEAL.

BoneKrusher
12-20-2011, 09:44 AM
Reighters: I'd like to return a used Carson Palmer and get our picks back please.
Goodell: I'll give ya a 7th and a bag of dicks.
Reighters: It's a STEAL.

LMAO

boogblaster
12-20-2011, 10:26 AM
**** da faiders right where they **** ......

durtyrute
12-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Damn I hate the Raiders. My new neighbor is a Raider fan. I almost hate him just for that fact.

solidgold
12-20-2011, 10:50 AM
Locked and Loaded to do my part! That beautiful and awesome wife of mine got me 4 tix to the game. Living almost 9 hours away, I've been at the mercy of the internet streaming football gods for years now and I haven't been to a game since the stadium renovation.

I am so ready to see the Chiefs punish the Raiders on my birthday! Destroying the playoff hopes of raidernation will be a great present.

I want to see a good old fashion ass-whooping put on by this defense. I WILL lose my voice in an effort to propel Hali and the rest of the defense on to at least 4 sacks, maybe a couple of picks... and hell, throw in some fumble recoveries and a safety for good measure!

lewdog
12-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Damn I hate the Raiders. My new neighbor is a Raider fan. I almost hate him just for that fact.

Actually that is the only reason you need.

talastan
12-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Actually that is the only reason you need to taint his water supply with antifreeze.

FYP

King_Chief_Fan
12-20-2011, 11:26 AM
I anticipate a Raider win, but if for some fluke reason the Raiders win it, there will be shit storm galore about Orton and Crennel on this site.

Old Dog
12-20-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and put on my tinfoil hat and suggest that the NFL office would like to see Orton vs Tebow for the AFC West title in week 17, so expect the stripes to help Buffalo and for at least two holding calls against Veldheer here in KC.

or not

KC Tattoo
12-20-2011, 11:47 AM

I hate your neighbor.

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-20-2011, 12:23 PM

:hmmm: They allow laptops in prison now a days?

cabletech94
12-20-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and put on my tinfoil hat and suggest that the NFL office would like to see Orton vs Tebow for the AFC West title in week 17, so expect the stripes to help Buffalo and for at least two holding calls against Veldheer here in KC.

or not

That would be EPIC!:clap:

Okie_Apparition
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Deck Palmer's jaws with Hali
Fall, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha, ha
---

In the lane Hayword Bey's trash talk is lisping
Carr's coverage has his midsection misting
A beautiful sight we're happy tonight
Al Davis's crypt is something...something.. that ryhmes

R8RFAN
12-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Deck Palmer's jaws with Hali
Fall, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha, ha
---

In the lane Hayword Bey's trash talk is lisping
Carr's coverage has his midsection misting
A beautiful sight we're happy tonight
Al Davis's crypt is something...something.. that ryhmes

Tamba can't get past Veldheer

Sent from my GTablet using Tapatalk

arrwheader
12-20-2011, 03:48 PM
I had a friend that i was stationed in florida with, turns out he was a raiders fan and fit the exact sterotype. A degenerate peice of white trash. In the end we were not friends. Fuck raiders fans

InChiefsHell
12-20-2011, 03:55 PM
My mom was born and raised in Oakland. When I was a young boy, I chose the Chiefs based on a poster my dad bought of a pile up in the endzone with the Chiefs and Raiders. Mom was not hugely upset, and in the end I think she became a Chiefs fan. If for no other reason than love of her son. And smarts. She was a pretty smart lady. So other than her, Raider fans SUCK!

Raiderhader
12-20-2011, 04:44 PM
One of the regulars at my bar is a raider fan, and he is one of the few who is actually a pretty decent guy. Gave me a bottle of Weller Special Reserve as a Christmas present the other night.

I'm going to be a complete dick to him every time I see him this week. F#ck the holiday cheer, f#ck the nice bottle of whiskey, f#ck him and f#ck the raiders!

Cool thing is he will completely understand and next week we can go back to getting along.

lewdog
12-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Tamba can't get past Veldheer

Is this R8ers coming back to life?! First dumb post of the week!

Raiderhader
12-20-2011, 04:56 PM

R8RFAN
12-20-2011, 06:22 PM
One of the regulars at my bar is a raider fan, and he is one of the few who is actually a pretty decent guy. Gave me a bottle of Weller Special Reserve as a Christmas present the other night.

I'm going to be a complete dick to him every time I see him this week. F#ck the holiday cheer, f#ck the nice bottle of whiskey, f#ck him and f#ck the raiders!

Cool thing is he will completely understand and next week we can go back to getting along.

quit dodging the filters or one of these CP pussies will give you an infraction

Psyko Tek
12-20-2011, 06:24 PM
FUCK THE RAIDERS

my ex is a raiders fan
and it was fun watching her pain tin the early game

will be my favorite Christmas present

R8RFAN
12-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Not this time Punks....

Big lump of shit in your stocking this year...

O.city
12-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Is McFadden gonna be abck?

OnTheWarpath58
12-20-2011, 07:32 PM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/lol-seriously-dont-touch-her-box.jpg

lewdog
12-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Where is R8rs?

Hiding?
Posted via Mobile Device

He said he knew his team was dead a few weeks ago. I don't see him putting up much of a fight on the boards this week, just like his team won't on the field.

DenverDanChiefsFan
12-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Raiders fans are already giving up and killing themselves in funny ways. Like eating crack out of the ass of their brothers. LMAO

Eat shit and die raiders.

Chocolate Hog
12-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Too bad the trade deadline has passed otherwise the Raiders could give away more first round picks as gifts for xmas.

TheGuardian
12-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Tamba has routinely DESTROYED that awful excuse for an abortion of a left tackle the Raiders have.

I said it going into the first game, that we would absolutely crush the Raiders. And it was 28-0.

I said it again shortly after. We will crush those mother fuckers again this weekend.

Okie_Apparition
12-20-2011, 08:50 PM
It's going to be a great Christmas in INdependence this year
been working 16 hour days making enough crack for the Raider fans

Tombstone RJ
12-20-2011, 09:07 PM
kc wins and Broncos win it's a win-win for everyone on the planet!!

Caseyguyrr
12-20-2011, 09:10 PM
kc wins and Broncos win it's a win-win for everyone on the planet!!

you guys lose in Buffalo

Tombstone RJ
12-20-2011, 09:18 PM
you guys lose in Buffalo

the confidence is high here on the planet all because of Orton, a QB the Broncos released...

Smed1065
12-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Like we need to worry. 8ters sucking his moms dick bout now.

Smed1065
12-20-2011, 09:20 PM
the confidence is high here on the planet all because of Orton, a QB the Broncos released...

And has improved?
Idiots.

Okie_Apparition
12-20-2011, 09:45 PM
You better cover your stout
or roofies he'll apply

SeaBass is coming to town

Okie_Apparition
12-21-2011, 12:14 AM
We heard Jackson exclaim as he shined his head so bright
Darren McFadden with ankle sprain so high
would you guide my wedgie tonight

Raiderhader
12-21-2011, 12:33 AM

Pfft, I give a f#ck about the CP pussies about as much I give a f#ck about the raiders.

chefsos
12-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Pfft, I give a f#ck about the CP pussies about as much I give a f#ck about the raiders.To me, the point is that you're allowed to type "fuck". Encouraged to, as a matter of fact. See?

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckityfuckingfucktheraiders

Guru
12-21-2011, 02:10 AM
To me, the point is that you're allowed to type "****". Encouraged to, as a matter of fact. See?

****************************ity****ing****theraiders
What the **** you talking about.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/al_jaffee/Arnold-Willis.jpg

Raiderhader
12-21-2011, 02:33 AM
To me, the point is that you're allowed to type "****". Encouraged to, as a matter of fact. See?

****************************ity****ing****theraiders

You should be encouraged to, it's raider week. I say we should have a week off from filters during the f#cking f@ggoty raiders weeks.

SPchief
12-21-2011, 02:37 AM

Shut the fock up

KC Tattoo
12-21-2011, 02:46 AM

Nice :thumb:

chefsos
12-21-2011, 02:48 AM
You should be encouraged to, it's raider week. I say we should have a week off from filters during the f#cking f@ggoty raiders weeks.I have every week off from filters, because I choose to. It's an asterisk-free zone.

EDIT: Oops. Almost forgot.

Fuck the Raiders...

Von Dumbass
12-21-2011, 04:15 AM

or not

If the NFL was rigged like that Denver will win the Super Bowl. Nothing is better for the NFL than Elway/Tebow winning a ring together.

Warrior5
12-21-2011, 05:23 AM
Piss on the Raiders...

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-21-2011, 08:16 AM

...to start a fullback

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-21-2011, 08:18 AM
If the NFL was rigged like that Denver will win the Super Bowl. Nothing is better for the NFL than Elway/Tebow winning a ring together.

You can't fix stupid

Graystoke
12-21-2011, 08:29 AM
You can't fix stupid

Nope..but it can be killed.

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Nope..but it can be killed.

:hmmm: With fire?

Ugly Duck
12-21-2011, 10:20 AM
http://prod.static.raiders.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/zip/2010/08-August/082710-gallery1/082710-gallery29--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

R8RFAN
12-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Is this plastic?

http://www.danburymint.com/secure/Content/ImagesProducts/3900-0153_z.jpg

RedNeckRaider
12-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Is this plastic?

http://www.danburymint.com/secure/Content/ImagesProducts/3900-0153_z.jpg

No when they won that plastic had not been invented yet~

KCrockaholic
12-21-2011, 06:07 PM
http://prod.static.raiders.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/zip/2010/08-August/082710-gallery1/082710-gallery29--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

That shirt should say real "Mexicans" wear black.

Let's be honest, that's all that fan base is made up of.

Okie_Apparition
12-21-2011, 06:12 PM
The black curtains covered up the plate glass window & the riots outside

R8RFAN
12-21-2011, 06:12 PM
No when they won that plastic had not been invented yet~

Muhahahahhhahhhahahahahahah LMAO

Okie_Apparition
12-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Okay, it was just Tom Cable in the weight room

Ugly Duck
12-21-2011, 07:02 PM

Mexicans aren't even human, right? They damn sure ain't American, eh? Subhuman foreign asshole MOFO's....

P.S. Joseph is a Polish American

ThaVirus
12-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Get your brooms ready, ladies!

InChiefsHell
12-21-2011, 09:18 PM

I thought it was one of them 'little people".

lewdog
12-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Get this shit to the front page! Who is your most hated Raider?

stonedstooge
12-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Marv Hubbard. Ran his damn mouth all the time back in the day. Friggin fat ass

lewdog
12-21-2011, 11:24 PM
Marv Hubbard. Ran his damn mouth all the time back in the day. Friggin fat ass

I wish I was old just so I knew what a real Chiefs/Raiders rivalry was like. My dad talks about it all the time and how much hatred there was because both teams were pretty good.

I have to go with Seymour for current Raiders. What a tool.

lewdog
12-21-2011, 11:35 PM
http://talkingsportswithyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/richard-seymour-punches-ben-roethlisberger1.jpg

Dbag Seymour.

Okie_Apparition
12-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Has Palmer quit yet

lewdog
12-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Has Palmer quit yet

No but his right arm has!

Okie_Apparition
12-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Jared Page would have loved Palmer
if it wasn't for the Raiders Page would have been cut a year sooner

chefsos
12-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Get this shit to the front page! Who is your most hated Raider?Phil Villapiano.

chefsos
12-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Phil Villapiano.No, wait...Daryle Lamonica.

KC Tattoo
12-22-2011, 04:09 AM
Fuck you raitards

KC Tattoo
12-22-2011, 04:11 AM
**** you R8tard

InChiefsHell
12-22-2011, 07:17 AM
Homonowski. Yes, he was more of a Donk, but I can honestly say he was one of the few players I actually wished serious injury to.

Dexter Manley
12-22-2011, 07:37 AM
"Dbag Seymour."

Now THAT was some "Raider Football"

The Iron Chief
12-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Tamba want Palmer
Tamba chase Palmer
Tamba disrupt Palmer
Tamba cause Palmerception
Tamba sacks Palmer
Tamba sacks and Breaks Palmers legs
Tamba penalty unnecessary roughness on Palmer
Arrowhead Stadium doesnt care and they go absolutely Wild

Old Dog
12-22-2011, 09:11 AM
Who is your most hated Raider?

All time or current? All time I have to go with the trio of Davis, Madden, and Jack Tatum

Currently, I would say Stefen Wisniewski because his uncle was a POS who just barely missed the above list.

Carlota69
12-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Muhahahahhhahhhahahahahahah LMAO
May your Raiders choke on a bucket of candy caned dick!!!!

Merry Xmas! o:-)

RedNeckRaider
12-22-2011, 02:10 PM
http://talkingsportswithyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/richard-seymour-punches-ben-roethlisberger1.jpg

Dbag Seymour.

Screw that shitbag Big Ben, he should stick with picking up teenagers in bathrooms and leave the fighting to men. He had 3 offensive linemen standing beside him when he wrote a check with his mouth that his ass could not cash. I am sure he felt safe running his mouth thinking his boys would keep him safe. Well he swelled up and then got lit up. His boys watched while he got his nose broke and Seymour walked away without a scratch~

R8RFAN
12-22-2011, 04:38 PM
May your Raiders choke on a bucket of candy caned dick!!!!

Merry Xmas! o:-)

Merry Christmas Dear o:-)

whoman69
12-22-2011, 04:55 PM

All of them

R8RFAN
12-22-2011, 06:22 PM
It probably won't help us but we are going to end all this Chiefs playoff talk for you guys this week.

cabletech94
12-22-2011, 06:41 PM
It probably won't help us but we are going to end all this Chiefs playoff talk for you guys this week.

^LMAO

KC Tattoo
12-22-2011, 08:37 PM
No worries, Santa Claus has this game in the bank. ;)

I had the opportunity to see Santa & he is a Chiefs fan and he agreed to see what he could do for us to win this game. It's a done deal.

Fuck you Raitards.

big nasty kcnut
12-22-2011, 08:52 PM
I fucking hate al davis that rat faced punk i hope he burning in hell.

threebag02
12-22-2011, 09:06 PM
I think he is stuck in your room until you have an epiphany. Until then he gets to watch Captain Lope four nights a week.

Marcellus
12-22-2011, 09:11 PM

I only hate the ones still breathing.

KC Tattoo
12-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Slackers...

**** the Raitards.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5IPC3lF8-o?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5IPC3lF8-o?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

The bastards got three points, let's GO / Marty Shotteneimer

**** you Ben Davidsen... Never forget...

Okie_Apparition
12-23-2011, 12:57 PM
The players mixed it up before the last game & Jackson had to insert himself -Chiefs won
The players mixed it up before the Steelers game & Thomlin insert himself -Cheifs almost won
It comes down to the pre-game 'tudes

ChiefsandO'sfan
12-23-2011, 03:22 PM
JoshLooneyJosh Looney

Oakland's inactives will be rather anticlimactic tomorrow. Raiders ruled 5 OUT today: Campbell, Ford, Henderson, Huff, McFadden

talastan
12-23-2011, 03:27 PM
JoshLooneyJosh Looney

Oakland's inactives will be rather anticlimactic tomorrow. Raiders ruled 5 OUT today: Campbell, Ford, Henderson, Huff, McFadden

Ouch...Has Ford played much this season? His not playing defintely hurts the Faid's WR lineup.