View Full Version : Chiefs The 'EXCITEMENT' of this team today...

God of Thunder
12-18-2011, 09:59 PM
It was EVIDENT that these guys see a renewed hope with Orton/Crennel. The excitment that everyone one of these guys showed today (except Palko, who wasn't even allowed to dress) spoke volumes to me.

It was great see, and I feel like this has instantly become a better team. It was truly a great feeling to see this team play like they did. I am sure a LOT of the excitement was the opportunity to knock off a 13-0 team, but you still can't help but think this team now has potential.

BoneKrusher
12-18-2011, 10:04 PM
yeah i agree.

even Barry Richardson looked a lot better today, he was on my shit list same as Cassel and Haley but today's game proved that with better QB play he isn't too bad atall.

Bugeater
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Yeah, potential....for MEDIOCRITY.

Bowser
12-18-2011, 10:09 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJ_R-G_i4Xk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BoneKrusher
12-18-2011, 10:09 PM

i'm desperate for decent play and i'll take it.
it's better than absolute losers, thats all we had with Haley and Castle.

FloridaMan88
12-18-2011, 10:46 PM
It seems like a signfiicant % of the fanbase is ready to annoint Romeo and Orton the next Len Dawson and Hank Stram of this franchise after ONE FREAKING GAME.

Unreal.

DuhChiefs
12-18-2011, 10:50 PM
We beat the Packers. Super Bowl Champs and and haven't lost a game. Mind you that it's been a tough week means, new coach, new qb. Usually it takes time to let that sync in but we got it done in less than a week. I think this team desserves the credit that is being givin. BUT takin it that far is a little...far lol

KCwolf
12-18-2011, 10:56 PM
It seems like a signfiicant % of the fanbase is ready to annoint Romeo and Orton the next Len Dawson and Hank Stram of this franchise after ONE FREAKING GAME.

Unreal.

Please become a Donk fan. Really we don't need you. GREAT W. Period. People like you seem to look for the negative.....today was awesome. And yeah it was only one game....but seriously.......Find somewhere else to be a fan

Demonpenz
12-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I hope we get Herm, Denny Green, and Romeo, it will be a blackness Voltron of awesome!