PDA

View Full Version : Life Man dies from eating crack cocaine

ReynardMuldrake
12-20-2011, 11:58 AM
And I do mean CRACK.

A South Carolina man's brother died after police said he was forced to eat cocaine hidden in his brother's backside.

Both brothers were taken into custody on allegations they had drugs in their car.

But police told Charleston, S.C., TV station WCIV there were additional drugs hidden in 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell's backside.

Officers said Deangelo Mitchell convinced his brother, 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell, to swallow the ounce of cocaine to hide the evidence. He died soon afterward.

"It's sickening," North Charleston Police Chief Jon Zumalt told WCIV. "I got upset when I saw the thing. I was pretty shocked on it."

Deangelo Mitchell already bonded out of jail on the drug charge, but now police are looking for him again on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

http://www.wyff4.com/r/30037563/detail.html

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Ah, the joy of Drug Prohibition...

Lawyers and cops and criminals get rich.

We, the US taxpayer, are out $400 bil per year watching the price of coke drop on the street...

seclark
well, you know he wasn't gonna snort it since it was in the other guys ass. that would be gross.
sec

gblowfish
Yum, "Crackie O's!"

suds79
12-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Guess his brother won't be getting up at the crack of dawn this morning right?

Up top..... Anybody? (crickets)

seclark
12-20-2011, 12:02 PM
"hey wayne, how's my ass taste?"

cabletech94
12-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Were the brothers raider fans?

Kyle DeLexus
12-20-2011, 12:03 PM

We, the US taxpayer, are out $400 bil per year watching the price of coke drop on the street...

Cops are getting rich?

Bump
12-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Cops are getting rich?

I hate Big Cops

BoneKrusher
12-20-2011, 12:05 PM
it's easy to get Bad Crack, that's why i avoid tittie bars.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Cops are getting rich?

Yes, your honor, we found $50k in cash on the suspect

Judge - suspect claims he had $150k...

Cop - indeed, don't ask about my wife's new car...

DJ's left nut
12-20-2011, 12:21 PM

Really?

This is crack cocaine that some dipshit ate from his brother's ass and you're blaming the government for having the audacity to prohibit a substance that would encourage said behavior and create said result?

Well that's brilliant.

DJ's left nut
12-20-2011, 12:22 PM

You really shouldn't have watched Training Day.

gblowfish
12-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Wayne: "Hey, this coke tastes like shit...."
Deangelo: "But its really GOOD shit!"

Epic Fail 007
12-20-2011, 12:24 PM
well duhhhhhhhhhhh,of course you would die ,lol he deserved to die for being so stupid

blaise
12-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Holy shit, an ounce? No wonder he died.

Kyle DeLexus
12-20-2011, 12:26 PM

Next are you going to tell us that a cop made this dude eat cocaine out of his brothers ass?

Frazod
12-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Perhaps he convinced him it was really a York peppermint patty.

DMAC
12-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Cocaine is addicting as shit.

blaise
12-20-2011, 12:37 PM

I normally don't mix DC and the Lounge, but Bobbie's kind of out there in case you didn't know.

KCUnited
12-20-2011, 12:38 PM
What a dumbass, yeyo what I'm sayin'

bevischief
12-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Did you have corn for dinner yesterday?

WV
12-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Crack....the other white meat.

BoneKrusher
12-20-2011, 12:48 PM
Crack....the other white meat.

yeah it's like chicken of the see.;)

DJ's left nut
12-20-2011, 01:00 PM
I normally don't mix DC and the Lounge, but Bobbie's kind of out there in case you didn't know.

First I've heard of him; I kinda figured him for a Teedubya mult.

Spend most of his time in DC, does he?

eazyb81
12-20-2011, 01:05 PM
How the hell do you swallow an ounce of yayo?

From what I recall from my dumbass days, that would be about the size of a baseball.

seclark
12-20-2011, 01:06 PM

From what I recall from my dumbass days, that would be about the size of a baseball.

bevischief
12-20-2011, 01:14 PM

Well he did just get of out jail...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Really?

This is crack cocaine that some dipshit ate from his brother's ass and you're blaming the government for having the audacity to prohibit a substance that would encourage said behavior and create said result?

Well that's brilliant.

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR

We'll all be in a drug induced stupor if we legalize...

No, the US Federal budget deficit will be $400 bil per year closer to break even, and criminals around the world will stop getting rich off your relentless fearmongering and factless idiocy...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:30 PM

Personal experience???

Or mindless parroting of the same fearmongering that made Al Capone KING of Chicago...???

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:32 PM

I didn't.

Rather, I have watched Drug Prohibition do nothing good. It doesn't stop anyone from using. Addicts are too scared to seek help. It enriches and empowers the most murderous criminals around the globe. And it is a net minus $400 bil per year to the US taxpayer.

WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO?

A: I'm filled with FEAR FEAR FEAR...

seclark
12-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Personal experience???

Or mindless parroting of the same fearmongering that made Al Capone KING of Chicago...???

actually, i think it was a joke there, bobbie.
sec

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:33 PM
actually, i think it was a joke there, bobbie.
sec

Drug Prohibition is no joke. It is part of an agenda of factless fearmongering and flushing our wealth as a nation into the shitter...

blaise
12-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Drug Prohibition is no joke. It is part of an agenda of factless fearmongering and flushing our wealth as a nation into the shitter...

My advice to you- keep the insane ramblings over in DC. It won't play well over here.

seclark
12-20-2011, 02:35 PM

ok...thanks for the info.
live long and prosper mr. spock.
sec

Ceej
12-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Let me break it down for you Bob.

- dude eats cocaine out of his this other dude's butt

- normal people shit out of their buttholes

=

Cave Johnson
12-20-2011, 02:36 PM
Don't do it, Wayne. Crack sentences are now only 16x that of cocaine, not 100x.

Fried Meat Ball!
12-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Personal experience???

I think you mean Abe Froman.

Dexter Manley

=

So is alcohol, but we have real people with real jobs paying real taxes making it and distributing it, we have places for addicts to seek treatment, and nobody packing machine guns makes money off it...

Do you want to make alcohol illegal too?

blaise
Don't do it, Wayne. Crack sentences are now only 16x that of cocaine, not 100x.

They just turned a whole bunch loose last month, too.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:39 PM
My advice to you- keep the insane ramblings over in DC. It won't play well over here.

It is "insane" to do anything but enrich the attorney class...

Thanks...

as if anyone needed to ask your position on the issue...

seclark
12-20-2011, 02:39 PM

=

eating cornhole cocaine is no joke, cjizzles.
sec

Ceej
12-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Your and idiot.

ChiefsNow
12-20-2011, 02:41 PM
This is a poop thread .

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:41 PM
What makes you "not and idiot..."

A: parroting the US media...

What are you doing to "tackle climate change?"

LOL!!!

Ceej
12-20-2011, 02:42 PM
eating cornhole cocaine is no joke, cjizzles.
sec

Clearly the cornhole coke was inserted, penetrated, planted by undercops or govt officials. Conspiracy theory!!!ssss

But, you're right... cornhole cocaine is certainly no joke.

That's my bad.

seclark
12-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Clearly the cornhole coke was inserted, penetrated, planted by undercops or govt officials. Conspiracy theory!!!ssss

But, you're right... cornhole cocaine is certainly no joke.

That's my bad.

i blame the media.
sec

Ceej
12-20-2011, 02:47 PM
This is why I hide my drugs near my ballsack.

I would much rather have them played with rather than my brown eye tickled.

Plus the dogs can't pick up the scent as easily.

seclark
12-20-2011, 02:51 PM
This is why I hide my drugs near my ballsack.

I would much rather have them played with rather than my brown eye tickled.

Plus the dogs can't pick up the scent as easily.

yeah, i tried that, but my zigzags kept sticking to my beanbag.
i'm a victim of the war on drugs.
sec

blaise
12-20-2011, 02:52 PM
It is "insane" to do anything but enrich the attorney class...

Thanks...

as if anyone needed to ask your position on the issue...

Yeah. Crack isn't addictive. It's a conspiracy to like, do something with lawyers or something.

Ceej
12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
yeah, i tried that, but my zigzags kept sticking to my beanbag.
i'm a victim of the war on drugs.
sec

This is where the tuck rule comes into effect. And no I don't mean dressing up like a princess.

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
What makes you "not and idiot..."

A: parroting the US media...

What are you doing to "tackle climate change?"

LOL!!!

You need to set down the rolled up twenty, the coke is eating your brain....

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Yeah. Crack isn't addictive. It's a conspiracy to like, do something with lawyers or something.

Alcohol and cigarettes are addictive.

Crack is a product of Drug Prohibition. It came from "criminal R&D."

Lawyers make so much money off Drug Prohibition, no wonder all the Israelis support it...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 02:58 PM
You need to set down the rolled up twenty, the coke is eating your brain....

I haven't touched the stuff in years.

But when I did, I didn't get addicted, and neither do 90% of those who try it...

ChiefsNow
12-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Which brother was the shittiest?

seclark
12-20-2011, 03:01 PM

Lawyers make so much money off Drug Prohibition, no wonder all the Israelis support it...

ooh...looks like dc has a leaky sewer.
sec

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 03:02 PM

But when I did, I didn't get addicted, and neither do 90% of those who try it...

Then the coke ate your brain.

htismaqe
12-20-2011, 03:03 PM

ROFL

That explains the whole "Babin" thing...you're a crackhead.

blaise
12-20-2011, 03:04 PM

Um, I think it ruined your brain, all star.

seclark
12-20-2011, 03:05 PM
bend way over
and touch your toes
while bobbie honks a snort
up his nose

sec

blaise
12-20-2011, 03:07 PM
CRACKISNTADDICTIVEMANITSOKIMOKGOTANY?

-Bobbie

Cave Johnson
12-20-2011, 03:09 PM
ooh...looks like dc has a leaky sewer.
sec

Faulty manhole cover, apparently.

Ceej
12-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Over/under on the dingleberry count?

I'm going to say 7.

WhiteWhale
12-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Then the coke ate your brain.

Funny.

Everyone I know who has died from drugs either

1. Got drunk and poisoned, or killed themselves by driving. One guy walked off a bridge he was so ****ed up.

2. OD on Oxycontin.

Of all the people I know who did coke, none of them are addicted and none of them are dead.

Personally I don't touch the shit... I"m a hyperactive spaz and 'speed' was never my drug of choice. I don't even like Caffeine. I've seen more lives destroyed by booze and prescription pills without question though.

Drug prohibition IS bullshit, especially for those who don't use drugs.

blaise
12-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Clearly coke isn't addictive. That's why there's no crackheads.

WhiteWhale
12-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Clearly coke isn't addictive. That's why there's no crackheads.

Clearly you must apply thoughts that were not stated to those who are debating with you because you cannot make an actual valid point.

I never said it wasn't addictive. Caffeine is addictive. We're not putting crack in candy and giving it to kids though.

seclark
12-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Clearly you must apply thoughts that were not stated to those who are debating with you because you cannot make an actual valid point.

I never said it wasn't addictive. Caffeine is addictive. We're not putting crack in candy and giving it to kids though.

to be honest, i don't really disagree w/bobbie on the drug prohibition that much. i just think he's got an a-hole attitude.
sec

Ceej
12-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Was this on that show fear factor?!

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Funny.

Everyone I know who has died from drugs either

1. Got drunk and poisoned, or killed themselves by driving. One guy walked off a bridge he was so ****ed up.

2. OD on Oxycontin.

Of all the people I know who did coke, none of them are addicted and none of them are dead.

Personally I don't touch the shit... I"m a hyperactive spaz and 'speed' was never my drug of choice. I don't even like Caffeine. I've seen more lives destroyed by booze and prescription pills without question though.

Drug prohibition IS bullshit, especially for those who don't use drugs.

I have seen crack overdoses - crack is made from coke. Guess what new craze has come out to cut the coke even further and save some drug dealers money? Cutting the coke with limestone and kerosene. Bet that will leave some pretty OD corpses. I have also seen Heroin overdoses, habitual users that got a little more of a hot load than they thought they were and bam, it's over.

Pills are usually where they both start, and I've seen a fair share of the poppers and drinkers slowly kill them selves. But I've seen many more heroin users over the last several years. It's turning into a new epidemic here among late teens and early 20's.

Pot, I've been taking pot off 13 year olds now, in a nice community. I'd bet marijuana becomes at least decriminalized in the next decade or two, but there is no reason a 13 year old has soooo much pain that smoking pot is the only thing they can do to ease it.

Something is wrong with this picture....

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 03:47 PM
And despite what that coke head Bobbie says, I'm not getting any richer from my dealings in the "war on drugs", many busted users can't pay for a lawyer, so I don't see attorneys getting so rich from drug busts, some - sure, big busts, but that's such a minority of the court cases. The only one's getting rich is the supply chain and producers

journeyscarab
12-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Was this on that show fear factor?!

No but there's an idea for the next episode! LMAO

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 03:57 PM
to be honest, i don't really disagree w/bobbie on the drug prohibition that much. i just think he's got an a-hole attitude.
sec

"to be honest, i don't really disagree w/bobbie on the drug prohibition that much. i just think he's got an a-hole attitude."

Right on!!!

I'm an a-hole to anyone who wants to continue draining the US Treasury for absolute nonsense that does no good at all...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 03:59 PM
And despite what that coke head Bobbie says, I'm not getting any richer from my dealings in the "war on drugs", many busted users can't pay for a lawyer, so I don't see attorneys getting so rich from drug busts, some - sure, big busts, but that's such a minority of the court cases. The only one's getting rich is the supply chain and producers

For defendants who cannot afford an attorney, the US taxpayer foots the bill.

Lawyers make money defending criminal cases. Drug Prohibition creates a "demand" for lawyers that is 40% of criminal cases.

You won't find the ABA arguing to end that which enriches it...

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:00 PM
For defendants who cannot afford an attorney, the US taxpayer foots the bill.

Lawyers make money defending criminal cases. Drug Prohibition creates a "demand" for lawyers that is 40% of criminal cases.

You won't find the ABA arguing to end that which enriches it...

Where are you finding your statistics?

RNR
12-20-2011, 04:00 PM
He died from eating crack LMAO Sometimes life just works out~

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:01 PM
I have seen crack overdoses - crack is made from coke. Guess what new craze has come out to cut the coke even further and save some drug dealers money? Cutting the coke with limestone and kerosene. Bet that will leave some pretty OD corpses. I have also seen Heroin overdoses, habitual users that got a little more of a hot load than they thought they were and bam, it's over.

Pills are usually where they both start, and I've seen a fair share of the poppers and drinkers slowly kill them selves. But I've seen many more heroin users over the last several years. It's turning into a new epidemic here among late teens and early 20's.

Pot, I've been taking pot off 13 year olds now, in a nice community. I'd bet marijuana becomes at least decriminalized in the next decade or two, but there is no reason a 13 year old has soooo much pain that smoking pot is the only thing they can do to ease it.

Something is wrong with this picture....

13 year olds have an easier time scoring weed than booze.

Crack is a product of Drug Prohibition = an "R&D" product from the money that isn't going to Uncle Sam in taxes...

Legalize coke, weed, and shrooms. Keep it natural.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Where are you finding your statistics?

Drugs are involved in a big percent of criminal cases. The 40% figure may be old, but it was reality less than a decade ago.

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:02 PM
13 year olds have an easier time scoring weed than booze.

Crack is a product of Drug Prohibition = an "R&D" product from the money that isn't going to Uncle Sam in taxes...

Legalize coke, weed, and shrooms. Keep it natural.

:facepalm:

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Drugs are involved in a big percent of criminal cases. The 40% figure may be old, but it was reality less than a decade ago.

Where did you find the number, did you pull it out of your ass or is there information to back up your argument?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:05 PM
:facepalm:

What is the NET of Drug Prohibition?

What good does it do?

It costs the US taxpayer $400 bil per year. It stops nobody from using. The price of coke is down 50% over the past 20 years, meaning it is more available. Like everything else that involves government, the more we spend, the worse it gets.

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:06 PM
What is the NET of Drug Prohibition?

What good does it do?

It costs the US taxpayer $400 bil per year. It stops nobody from using. The price of coke is down 50% over the past 20 years, meaning it is more available. Like everything else that involves government, the more we spend, the worse it gets.

So, what is the current price of coke and where do you get it?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Where did you find the number, did you pull it out of your ass or is there information to back up your argument?

http://www.ussc.gov/Research/Research_Publications/2010/20101230_FY09_Overview_Federal_Criminal_Cases.pdf

"The number of drug offenses
has remained relatively constant for
the last five years, although the portion of the criminal caseload
attributable to those cases decreased to 30.3 percent in fiscal
year 2009 compared with 34.7 percent in fiscal year 2004."

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
So, what is the current price of coke and where do you get it?

It is $50 per gram, or it was a couple of years ago. I know where to get it. I haven't gotten it recently. I know those who do...

Ceej
12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
So can we revert back to jokes about eating coke from your brother's brown eye?!

This political shit is for the birds.

blaise
12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm telling you guys right now. Bobbie is batshit crazy.

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:12 PM

no shit. he just confirmed he's a fucking lying dumbass.

darkchief
12-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Eating crack from his bros cracks... That's funny!

journeyscarab
12-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Eating crack from his bros cracks... That's funny!

Give a whole new meaning to toss my salad!

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:15 PM

Perhaps that is your excuse for failing to explain why one Earth polar circle has 9 times the ice of the other.

Crazy = an American who doesn't parrot the "US media"

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:15 PM
no shit. he just confirmed he's a ****ing lying dumbass.

WHERE did I lie?

blaise
12-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Perhaps that is your excuse for failing to explain why one Earth polar circle has 9 times the ice of the other.

Crazy = an American who doesn't parrot the "US media"

For the record, I have no idea what this means.

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:18 PM
WHERE did I lie?

I'm not wasting anymore time on you, fuck off and eat a crack load of crack

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm not wasting anymore time on you, **** off and eat a crack load of crack

In other words, I did not lie, and you lied when you accused me of lying...

:clap:

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:20 PM
For the record, I have no idea what this means.

... because you cannot parrot it from the "US media..."

But you can validate the truth of it... just type

Antarctica 90% Earth ice

into Google...

RNR
12-20-2011, 04:22 PM

He has to be a dupe~

Backwards Masking
The only one's getting rich is the supply chain and producers

That's a load of crap and you know it. every defense attorney I've ever met it well off, at the very least. and not all cops are by the book either.

Dexter Manley
He has to be a dupe~

Cowardice is tossing insults at someone you are too chicken to debate...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:24 PM
That's a load of crap and you know it. every defense attorney I've ever met it well off, at the very least. and not all cops are by the book either.

In Mikey Bloomberg's NYC, they plant drugs on "suspects..."

There's your real "drug war" right there, the war on those who don't support Mikey Bloomberg and all of his agenda...

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:27 PM
In other words, I did not lie, and you lied when you accused me of lying...

:clap:

You were making up numbers, dipshit

RNR
12-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Cowardice is tossing insults at someone you are too chicken to debate...

LMAO I did not insult you. The fact you wish to pick a fight with me for no reason only makes the dupe option more likely. That or you are just a troll...ok that was an insult...sort of~

blaise
12-20-2011, 04:28 PM
He has to be a dupe~

He's been here before, once as TFG and another time as Ladarius or something like that.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:28 PM
LMAO I did not insult you. The fact you wish to pick a fight with me for no reason only makes the dupe option more likely. That or you are just a troll...ok that was an insult...sort of~

You called me a "dupe," and were too chicken to explain that...

Do you have the courage now?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:30 PM
He's been here before, once as TFG and another time as Ladarius or something like that.

And as before, you chickened out from debating, tossed insults, and lobbied for me to be banned...

kinda like manipulating someone else to fight your wars...

blaise
12-20-2011, 04:31 PM

There's plenty of defense attorneys that don't make much. Crackheads normally aren't affording high priced attorneys.

saphojunkie
12-20-2011, 04:33 PM

annnnnnnd now you're a dipshit.

blaise
12-20-2011, 04:33 PM
And as before, you chickened out from debating, tossed insults, and lobbied for me to be banned...

kinda like manipulating someone else to fight your wars...

I've never once lobbied for you to be banned, and I don't debate you because I have no idea what you're saying. You start saying a bunch of stuff about ice in Greenland. I have no idea what that even means. I've never discussed it, I've never brought it up. It's just something you started ranting about and quoting my posts to do it.

htismaqe
12-20-2011, 04:35 PM

It was a typo...I think he meant "dope".

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:35 PM

I said some make money, but there is no way the majority of defense attorney's defending users are making bank from those cases. You realize many users have to steal to buy their drug of choice, right?

Hence the reason drugs are illegal. Not every user is a responsible contributing member of society like our good friend Bobby claims to be. Most can't hold down jobs, are in and out of jail numerous times a year and are a main root to property crime.

Backwards Masking
12-20-2011, 04:36 PM
There's plenty of defense attorneys that don't make much. Crackheads normally aren't affording high priced attorneys.

those are called "public defenders" (yes i know they are still defense attorneys, stupid ones.)

i guess that means you agree with Crazy Coffee that the only people in America making money off drugs are the makers and pushers?

RNR

Yes it is someone who used to go by another username or someone who creates another name while keeping their origial name also. Wow I feel so brave now LMAO

Dexter Manley
I've never once lobbied for you to be banned, and I don't debate you because I have no idea what you're saying. You start saying a bunch of stuff about ice in Greenland. I have no idea what that even means. I've never discussed it, I've never brought it up. It's just something you started ranting about and quoting my posts to do it.

That's a complete lie.

Earth ice:

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland
3% rest of planet including sea ice...

Then I asked why one Earth pole has 9 times the ice of the other, since the answer to that is THE CLUE as to the true nature of Earth climate change...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Yes it is someone who used to go by another username or someone who creates another name while keeping their origial name also. Wow I feel so brave now LAMO

Both TFG and LaDairis were banned, so I had no choice...

Backwards Masking
12-20-2011, 04:38 PM
I said some make money, but there is no way the majority of defense attorney's defending users are making bank from those cases. You realize many users have to steal to buy their drug of choice, right?

Hence the reason drugs are illegal. Not every user is a responsible contributing member of society like our good friend Bobby claims to be. Most can't hold down jobs, are in and out of jail numerous times a year and are a main root to property crime.

you said practically the only ones making money off drugs are the users and pushers, which is flat out wrong. i'm not trying to support crack or meth or heroin or any of that garbage, people on the stuff can't hold jobs and are in and out of The Joint, i agree with that too.

but illegal drugs support a TON of Legal Professions and Legal Dollars, some very Big Dollars in some cases. to claim otherwise is misleading, at best.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:39 PM

The same argument applies to alcohol. The question is how best to deal with it. Making it illegal clearly doesn't accomplish anything except packing prisons, enriching lawyers and criminals, and ruining America's financial position...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:40 PM
"but illegal drugs support a TON of Legal Professions and Legal Dollars, some very Big Dollars in some cases. to claim otherwise is misleading, at best."

You will find the Drug Prohibitionists "misleading" on an Algorian scale...

RNR
12-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Both TFG and LaDairis were banned, so I had no choice...

So you were being a tool by trying to pick a fight with me when I was right?

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:42 PM
those are called "public defenders" (yes i know they are still defense attorneys, stupid ones.)

i guess that means you agree with Crazy Coffee that the only people in America making money off drugs are the makers and pushers?

Well, users are not making money, taxpayers are not making money, government officials are not making money, some agencies have policies to keep drug money from busts, that goes to equipment mostly and saves some tax paying money, so there's that. Defense attorneys are not making money, unless they are defending a big supplier, so that supplier must have a lot of disposable income that he must have invested legally if you're saying he's not making most of the money.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:42 PM
So you were being a tool by trying to pick a fight with me when I was right?

No, you claimed I intentionally changed names as if I was not banned. I was. I'd still post as TFG if the Planet would allow that...

I am not an "intentional" "dupe," rather I was forced...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:45 PM
"government officials are not making money,"

WRONG

Prison Guard union leaders make more money with more due payers, for example. Packing prisons regardless of reason makes a lot of "government officials" rich, really rich.

We'd need 30% less prosecutors, for example...

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:46 PM
No, you claimed I intentionally changed names as if I was not banned. I was. I'd still post as TFG if the Planet would allow that...

If you were permabanned as TFG than any dupe account should be banned as well, and all your posts today would leave me to believe that would be a good thing.

In before the ban....

Pawnmower

I have to disagree with almost every part of this.

1) Only some drugs are illegal

2) The reason that some drugs are legal, and others arent has more to do with money than anything else.

3) If most 'drug users' can't hold down jobs, then explain how every day most people take at least one of the following: caffeine, nicotine, sleeping pills, allergy pills, alcohol etc...or any number of other drugs.

4) I am not even going to address the jail/property crime issues because obviously that can't be a correct statistic.

5) It is the legal drug pushers (alcohol, nicotine, and the other legal drugs) who brainwashed people into thinking this way, via advertisements (this is your brain on drugs, just say no) and also lobbying politicians with big money while at the same time pushing billions of dollars worth of drugs that are much more harmful than most 'illegal' drugs.

RNR

Whatever I did nothing other than state the truth and you went all cowboy on me. We will have the chance to debate if you are not run off again~

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:47 PM
"Defense attorneys are not making money"

Drug Prohibitionists are filled with falsehoods, fear, and outright fraud.

big nasty kcnut
I guess that made him a crack ass cracker.

Dexter Manley
If you were permabanned as TFG than any dupe account should be banned as well, and all your posts today would leave me to believe that would be a good thing.

In before the ban....

We should ban everyone who isn't 100% for your wonderful Drug Prohibition.

Any other issues?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Whatever I did nothing other than state the truth and you went all cowboy on me. We will have the chance to debate if you are not run off again~

Any time...

And if I do get banned, it probably won't be that long before I return...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 04:49 PM

2) The reason that some drugs are legal, and others arent has more to do with money than anything else.

3) If most 'drug users' can't hold down jobs, then explain how every day most people take at least one of the following: caffeine, nicotine, sleeping pills, allergy pills, alcohol etc...or any number of other drugs.

4) I am not even going to address the jail/property crime issues because obviously that can't be a correct statistic.

5) It is the legal drug pushers (alcohol, nicotine, and the other legal drugs) who brainwashed people into thinking this way, via advertisements (this is your brain on drugs, just say no) while at the same time pushing billions of dollars worth of drugs that are much more harmful than most 'illegal' drugs.

"Illegal drugs are bad, legal drugs are great"

the late Heath Ledger, 27 when he died of 8 different prescriptions from his "doctor..."

Pawnmower
12-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Any time...

I will miss your sweet sweet ass crack

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:53 PM
you said practically the only ones making money off drugs are the users and pushers, which is flat out wrong. i'm not trying to support crack or meth or heroin or any of that garbage, people on the stuff can't hold jobs and are in and out of The Joint, i agree with that too.

but illegal drugs support a TON of Legal Professions and Legal Dollars, some very Big Dollars in some cases. to claim otherwise is misleading, at best.

I think we're having just a bit of a miscue on this topic. I'm talking about a direct lineage from professions to the money and drugs. Because Bobby implied there was a direct lineage for cops, city officials and attorneys, taking or getting actual drug money.

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 04:58 PM

5) It is the legal drug pushers (alcohol, nicotine, and the other legal drugs) who brainwashed people into thinking this way, via advertisements (this is your brain on drugs, just say no) and also lobbying politicians with big money while at the same time pushing billions of dollars worth of drugs that are much more harmful than most 'illegal' drugs.

You're taking it way to literal man. 1-3 = :facepalm: no shit caffeine isn't in the same boat as heroin. I've dealt with a lot of thefts through out the years, very few times are criminals kicking in your door to take a tv or steal your copper for the hell of it. They need money and are desperate. Not always are they addicted to illegal drugs, but very often they are. They are stealing to support their habit.

stop trolling

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Any time...

:banghead:

bevischief
12-20-2011, 05:05 PM
When did this thread turn into a drug thread?

seclark
12-20-2011, 05:12 PM
"to be honest, i don't really disagree w/bobbie on the drug prohibition that much. i just think he's got an a-hole attitude."

Right on!!!

I'm an a-hole to anyone who wants to continue draining the US Treasury for absolute nonsense that does no good at all...

no, you're an a-hole to anyone who doesn't agree w/your opinions.
apparently, you've shot yourself in the foot here before and got banned. now, you're back again, dragging your crap out of dc into this forum.

get lost.
sec

DenverDanChiefsFan
12-20-2011, 05:20 PM
bobbie, much like Wayne, should eat shit and die

RNR
12-20-2011, 05:26 PM
apparently, you've shot yourself in the foot here before and got banned. now, you're back again, dragging your crap out of dc into this forum.

get lost.
sec

Wow sec is one of the coolest posters here if not the coolest. Dude when a guy like him tells you to fuck off you should really think about fucking off~

Backwards Masking
12-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I think we're having just a bit of a miscue on this topic. I'm talking about a direct lineage from professions to the money and drugs. Because Bobby implied there was a direct lineage for cops, city officials and attorneys, taking or getting actual drug money.

actual drug money, some, but no, not much, you're right. my bad.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 07:50 PM

LOL!!!

Cops grabbing cash during drug busts doesn't count...

LOL!!!

Cops LOVE the Drug Prohibition. Its like winning the lottery twice a year...

Indeed, there is also the huge problem of BRIBERY. Cops get BRIBED Too... as do border guards, DEA, and prosecutors...

When you hand over hundreds of billions of dollars to murderous criminals, bad things happen, no matter how far you stick your head in the sand hating pot smokers...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 07:51 PM
actual drug money, some, but no, not much, you're right. my bad.

Tens of billions per year > "some"

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM
you watch too many movies dude. side effect for users - extreme paranoia

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 07:58 PM
you watch too many movies dude. side effect for users - extreme paranoia

Sorry, it is your paranoia of legalized drugs that puts hundreds of billions of dollars in the hands of criminals every year, and mauls the US budget deficit.

You are paranoid of the thought of Americans having the freedom of consuming plants legally. Until you get over that, nothing good will happen to America, and criminals making money off Drug Prohibition have a best friend in your paranoia...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:05 PM
bobbie, much like Wayne, should eat shit and die

Vili the Warrior would kick the crap out of Pitt St.'s mascot...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:06 PM

get lost.
sec

LOL!!!

Asshole = someone who wins debates by debating through a hailstorm of insults, drive bys, and threats of banning...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:07 PM
When did this thread turn into a drug thread?

When it started...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:08 PM
MORE TRUTH POSTED = MORE RED

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

Smed1065
12-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Thank You bobbie, Least I was drunk posting for 8 years.

IMIRite.

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:15 PM

In before the ban....

Typical

You cannot answer what the Drug War does that is good.

You whine, you lie, you get busted lying, and then you scream for the poster who busted you for lying to be banned...

Lemme guess - W supporter...

Okie_Apparition
12-20-2011, 08:15 PM
This thread turned into a crack of shit

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:16 PM

As of 9:15pm to be precise...

chasedude
12-20-2011, 08:17 PM
146 Posts in and no Rick James reference?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9PR_rzF8ofw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dexter Manley
Thank You bobbie, Least I was drunk posting for 8 years.

IMIRite.

Perhaps it is time to climb back on the "wagon..."

crazycoffey
MORE TRUTH POSTED = MORE RED

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

better now, no longer red....

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:18 PM

If there was a state ballot in Oklahoma to change the name of Oklahoma State University to "Dexter Manley University," would you vote for or against?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:19 PM

Not so fast...

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 08:19 PM

well that didnt last long

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:20 PM
well that didnt last long

One of the mods undoubtedly attended "Dexter Manley University."

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 08:21 PM

or

I'm not sure, but it could mean you're a dumbass
:hmmm:

SPchief
12-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Get we get the trash taken out back to DC?

SPchief
12-20-2011, 08:23 PM

your rep is a conspiracy?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Get we get the trash taken out back to DC?

Can't you get there yourself?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:24 PM
your rep is a conspiracy?

Someone gets off jerking it around like a Frank Luntz town hall meeting...

Okie_Apparition
12-20-2011, 08:25 PM
I've seen better baiting by putting red on a bare hook to catch frogs

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 08:26 PM
can I please red card this loon?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:27 PM
I've seen better baiting by putting red on a bare hook to catch frogs

How did Kendall Hunter do on the Wonderlic?

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:28 PM

Translation - I really want this guy tossed because I hate even thinking about ending my holy Drug Prohibition, I cannot answer his questions, he keeps busting me for lying, and he documents what a total absolute flop Drug Prohibition has been for the US

Okie_Apparition
12-20-2011, 08:29 PM
I bet a frog would be like a dildo to your mother's flea infested cunt

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Any time...

this sounds like a threat....

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I'll take that as a "no" vote for the university name change...

Dexter Manley
12-20-2011, 08:30 PM
this sounds like a threat....

PROSECUTE HIM NOW!!!

HE DOESN'T LOVE DRUG PROHIBITION LIKE I DO!!!

Smed1065
12-20-2011, 08:32 PM
PROSECUTE HIM NOW!!!

HE DOESN'T LOVE DRUG PROHIBITION LIKE I DO!!!

Ban this asshole. He is quoting a cop on drugs.....

End.

Smed1065
12-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Bobbie is a loser, banned and here. WTF

crazycoffey
12-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Translation - I really want this guy tossed because I hate even thinking about ending my holy Drug Prohibition, I cannot answer his questions, he keeps busting me for lying, and he documents what a total absolute flop Drug Prohibition has been for the US

translation; I am a big loon, making shit up and spazing my posts all over this thread. I wear make-up, tuck my little penis between my legs and wear tin foil on my head.

Smed1065
12-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Nice mods. Yes I call you out! U REAL asses?

GloryDayz
12-20-2011, 09:15 PM
LOL, I think it's awesome that the scum of the earth dies in such an embarrassing and demeaning way... Karma is alive and well...

4th and Long
12-20-2011, 09:26 PM
LOL, I think it's awesome that the scum of the earth dies in such an embarrassing and demeaning way... Karma is alive and well...
Indeed. There's nothing quite like a good dose of chlorine in the old gene pool to cleanse the water.

whosyou
12-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Give em hell bobbie!

Xanathol
12-21-2011, 01:25 AM
I can't decide what is funnier...

(1) The fact Bobbie is trying to say that a drug a person was willing to swallow after it came out of his brother's ass is only a problem because its been 'deemed illegal'

- or -

(2) That the dude's forum name is Bobbie... crackhead from Horrible Bosses anyone?

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lslq2kJU6e1qjlayt.jpg

Dexter Manley
12-21-2011, 06:22 AM
Give em hell bobbie!

I really didn't. I simply gave them truth, and they hated me for it...

Dexter Manley
12-21-2011, 06:24 AM
I can't decide what is funnier...

(1) The fact Bobbie is trying to say that a drug a person was willing to swallow after it came out of his brother's ass is only a problem because its been 'deemed illegal'

- or -

(2) That the dude's forum name is Bobbie... crackhead from Horrible Bosses anyone?

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lslq2kJU6e1qjlayt.jpg

More precisely, this individual is dead because he feared spending decades in prison. From an American perspective now, he did us a favor by cutting down our cost. But the problems of Drug Prohibition go way beyond this one...

Dexter Manley
12-21-2011, 06:24 AM
All red and 666 posts - Gosh, am I like "evil Chiefs Fan #1" or what???

bevischief
12-21-2011, 06:37 AM

Yes please.

bevischief
12-21-2011, 06:39 AM
WTF happened in here last night?

Dexter Manley
12-21-2011, 07:02 AM

A good ol' fashioned BRAWL in the Lounge...

and Geraldo's ratings went through the roof!!!

seclark
12-21-2011, 07:03 AM

"Somebody laid the mountains low
while the town got high."

whosyou
12-21-2011, 08:49 PM
CP users have a hard time handling truth, thats what happens every fucking day on this place. A few insightful posters and a bunch of cock stains.

crazycoffey
12-21-2011, 08:54 PM
CP users have a hard time handling truth, thats what happens every fucking day on this place. A few insightful posters and a bunch of cock stains.

well two cock stains anyway, bobby being the other one....

blaise
12-22-2011, 04:09 AM
CP users have a hard time handling truth, thats what happens every ****ing day on this place. A few insightful posters and a bunch of cock stains.

Yeah, people can't handle Bobbie's truth. It's all a Zionist conspiracy to him. The whole government, our finances, everything is controlled by, "Zionists".
So, feel free to throw your hat in that ring, sport. Have fun.

Dexter Manley
12-22-2011, 06:10 AM
Yeah, people can't handle Bobbie's truth. It's all a Zionist conspiracy to him. The whole government, our finances, everything is controlled by, "Zionists".
So, feel free to throw your hat in that ring, sport. Have fun.

Perhaps that's what motivated me to tell the Chiefs to keep the current NFL sack leader on the roster 3 years ago... and not waste a #3 overall pick on "Brett Keisel with dreds" to enable an illogical and unwise switch to 3-4...

Supremacist bigots are all the same. They are cowards. They never stand and fight. Rather, they toss cards and insults and duck back under the sheet when called out to debate...

blaise
12-22-2011, 06:21 AM
Perhaps that's what motivated me to tell the Chiefs to keep the current NFL sack leader on the roster 3 years ago... and not waste a #3 overall pick on "Brett Keisel with dreds" to enable an illogical and unwise switch to 3-4...

Supremacist bigots are all the same. They are cowards. They never stand and fight. Rather, they toss cards and insults and duck back under the sheet when called out to debate...

I'll drop it because this is the lounge.

Baby Lee
12-22-2011, 06:22 AM

get lost.
sec

Don't stop there. He's an a-hole to people who ignore his opinions, or can't decipher what exactly his opinions even are.

Dude will bust into a knitting circle and loudly proclaim that all are brainwashed to knit one perl 2 because Jew lies have made us all misunderstand the meaning of ice.

Dexter Manley
12-22-2011, 06:25 AM
Don't stop there. He's an a-hole to people who ignore his opinions, or can't decipher what exactly his opinions even are.

Dude will bust into a knitting circle and loudly proclaim that all are brainwashed to knit one perl 2 because Jew lies have made us all misunderstand the meaning of ice.

You are free to debate.

Rather, you likewise choose to insult, lie, and duck back behind the sheet...

Dexter Manley
12-22-2011, 06:26 AM
I'll drop it because this is the lounge.

"drop it" - "it" = the white sheet back over the face...

blaise
You are free to debate.

Rather, you likewise choose to insult, lie, and duck back behind the sheet...

I never lied about you, and anyone who doubts me can check DC. But, like I said, this isn't the place.

blaise
"drop it" - "it" = the white sheet back over the face...

If you weren't a psychopath I might be offended.

Dexter Manley
12-22-2011, 06:28 AM
You lied repeatedly just on this one page.

And you never debate. You always insult, lie, and then duck when busted lying...

Baby Lee

ROFL ROFL - better yet, Crackhead Bob

Tikky die mai!!!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr8xLl5XmZmw8iXkKqKtGXR7a9dOLgAAHQzxiu236P4y7V5nvymWY43nu_yg

Dexter Manley
If you weren't a psychopath I might be offended.

Psychopath - someone who noticed the ISRAEL LOBBY pushing hard for a US war with Iraq in 1991, 1992, 1998, and 2002....

blaise
12-22-2011, 06:29 AM
You lied repeatedly just on this one page.

And you never debate. You always insult, lie, and then duck when busted lying...

Sure. Whatever.

Dexter Manley
12-22-2011, 06:30 AM
ROFL ROFL - better yet, Crackhead Bob

Tikky die mai!!!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr8xLl5XmZmw8iXkKqKtGXR7a9dOLgAAHQzxiu236P4y7V5nvymWY43nu_yg

and you are too chicken to debate a "crackhead..." because every time you do, you lose, and you get outed for having a cranial rectal inversion...

Baby Lee
12-22-2011, 06:40 AM
and you are too chicken to debate a "crackhead..." because every time you do, you lose, and you get outed for having a cranial rectal inversion...

The basis of debate is a set, at least a pair, of competing premises.

Premises require a coherent train of thought.

Where you are concerned, the train stops there, the drive wheels fall off, and the boiler explodes, landing 2 counties over.

There IS NO 'every time you do' because I've never 'debated' you ever. You would remember if I had, but it's a waste of synapic resources. You make a million unrelated assumptions about your 'opponent' with no regard to their veracity, and just lob obscure and ambiguous accusations about their 'positions' from every imaginable angle, with no regard for accuracy or applicability, then start ranting about dirty dirty hooknosed Jooz and sea ice, no matter the setting.

Complete waste of time. You, you as a person, a concept, an ostensibly sentient being, are a complete waste of time.

whosyou
12-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Fart!

Dexter Manley
12-22-2011, 04:06 PM
The basis of debate is a set, at least a pair, of competing premises.

Premises require a coherent train of thought.

Where you are concerned, the train stops there, the drive wheels fall off, and the boiler explodes, landing 2 counties over.

There IS NO 'every time you do' because I've never 'debated' you ever. You would remember if I had, but it's a waste of synapic resources. You make a million unrelated assumptions about your 'opponent' with no regard to their veracity, and just lob obscure and ambiguous accusations about their 'positions' from every imaginable angle, with no regard for accuracy or applicability, then start ranting about dirty dirty hooknosed Jooz and sea ice, no matter the setting.

Complete waste of time. You, you as a person, a concept, an ostensibly sentient being, are a complete waste of time.

I have no problem debating anyone. I do notice those who debate, and those too chicken to try, who instead lie, insult, and toss cards that don't jive with the reality of the current NFL sack leader...

HMc
12-22-2011, 05:08 PM
You're taking it way to literal man. 1-3 = :facepalm: no shit caffeine isn't in the same boat as heroin. I've dealt with a lot of thefts through out the years, very few times are criminals kicking in your door to take a tv or steal your copper for the hell of it. They need money and are desperate. Not always are they addicted to illegal drugs, but very often they are. They are stealing to support their habit.

stop trolling

Umm...just because a large % of property crimes are committed by drug users does not mean that a large % of drug users are committing property crimes.

whosyou
12-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Umm...just because a large % of property crimes are committed by drug users does not mean that a large % of drug users are committing property crimes.

Property crimes such as? The iraq? If people could by cheap drugs readily they wouldn't have to steal to feed their habit, they'd die before it could get so bad.

Marcellus
12-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Property crimes such as? The iraq? If people could by cheap drugs readily they wouldn't have to steal to feed their habit, they'd die before it could get so bad.

Crack cocoaine is a "cheap" drug. Meth is a "cheap" drug. How cheap do you have to make it? Give it out with EBT payments?

Your logic is flawed.

crazycoffey
12-22-2011, 08:58 PM

but you can see the connection to crime rates and drugs, no?

so, how do we get rid of the drug users that commit crimes, and keep the drug users that are still able to be contributors to society? Do we really want to right out legalize drugs because we think that would lower crime rates among the crime committing portions of drug users? If they commit crime to pay for illegal drugs, it seems logical that they would still commit crimes to pay for legal drugs too.

whosyou
12-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Crack cocoaine is a "cheap" drug. Meth is a "cheap" drug. How cheap do you have to make it? Give it out with EBT payments?

Your logic is flawed.

If you were to do it everyday, it would cost a lot of money. Most people who do it are lower class anyway so they don't have much money to begin with. Survival of the fittest, you crack out, you crap out

HMc
12-23-2011, 06:31 PM
but you can see the connection to crime rates and drugs, no?

so, how do we get rid of the drug users that commit crimes, and keep the drug users that are still able to be contributors to society? Do we really want to right out legalize drugs because we think that would lower crime rates among the crime committing portions of drug users? If they commit crime to pay for illegal drugs, it seems logical that they would still commit crimes to pay for legal drugs too.

Lowering the rates of property (or even violent) crime that is committed by the overwhelmingly small percentage of illegal drug users is probably not in the top 10 good reasons for legalization.