PDA

View Full Version : Football Saturdays TV Maps

Coogs
12-21-2011, 08:42 AM
http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

I will get both the Chiefs/Faiders and the Bills/Broncos games at my house, as Lincoln NE. has opted to carry the Donx game. Dual TV's going at my house. :toast:

Sofa King
12-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Damnit. Now that i actually WANT to watch the game, i won't be able to...

Fucking broncos.

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Philly-Dallas and Tebow shoved down the nation's throat. Thank goodness for the ticket.

mlyonsd
12-21-2011, 08:48 AM

I will get both the Chiefs/Faiders and the Bills/Broncos games at my house, as Lincoln NE. has opted to carry the Donx game. Dual TV's going at my house. :toast:Same here. The Sioux City station is showing the Chiefs, the Sioux Falls station is showing the Donks. And I'm right in the middle.

OnTheWarpath58
12-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Sweet. Kevin Harlan.

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-21-2011, 08:50 AM
Sweet. Kevin Harlan.

:clap: Yep

Reerun_KC
12-21-2011, 08:50 AM
Dammit I get all the games here in OKC...

Could you imagine trying to be a football fan with out NFLST?

KC_Lee
12-21-2011, 08:55 AM
Thank God for streams or I would be stuck with Tenn vs. Jax.

whosyou
12-21-2011, 08:56 AM

Yeah, its like farking your mum

kc rush
12-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Guess I'm looking for a stream this weekend.

suds79
12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
Man I lucked out. Being in Lincoln, I would have been screwed.

But visiting the folks in Lawrence. PBJ

redhed
12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
Sweet. Kevin Harlan.

Aw yeah, a little Kev-o Karma. Takes me back to the pre-Mitch era.

Coogs
12-21-2011, 09:03 AM

Living where I live, yes. I get the Chiefs games every Sunday, and that is my only must watch game. There are enough other games on to not justify paying for the ticket. Now if I lived somewhere where I couldn't get the Chiefs... like a lot of you do, then no I couldn't imagine, and would have the ticket every year.

blaise
Both those NFC East matchups are big. That's going to be awesome.

the Talking Can
saturday game....sweet

bevischief
12-21-2011, 09:04 AM

****ing broncos.

I said the samething.

Rain Man
12-21-2011, 09:05 AM
What the - why are they showing multiple Saturday games? I always assumed that there was only one early game and one late game on Saturday, so I assumed I'd be able to watch at home.

Cripes.

Coogs
12-21-2011, 09:07 AM
What the - why are they showing multiple Saturday games? I always assumed that there was only one early game and one late game on Saturday, so I assumed I'd be able to watch at home.

Cripes.

The Bears/Packers is the only game Sunday (Christmas Day). NBC Sunday night.

jAZ
12-21-2011, 09:13 AM
How do you read the NFL on CBS map for Arizona? Does that mean we here are only getting the late game? Does it mean that the others are only getting the early games? Shouldn't there be 2 maps, 1 for late and 1 for early?

blaise
12-21-2011, 09:13 AM

Cripes.

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday who didn't realize they moved the bulk of the games to Saturday, and he's working Saturday. I felt like I stole Christmas from him when I told him.

Rain Man
12-21-2011, 09:14 AM
How do you read the NFL on CBS map for Arizona? Does that mean we here are only getting the late game? Does it mean that the others are only getting the early games? Shouldn't there be 2 maps, 1 for late and 1 for early?

I'm scratching my head over that one, too. It almost looks like you only get the late game and we in Denver only get a really bad early game.

blaise
12-21-2011, 09:17 AM

It looks like you get two Fox games and one CBS, the late game. But isn't that normal, three games on Sunday split between the networks?

Coogs
12-21-2011, 09:18 AM

CBS is only showing 1 game. So most of Arizona is just getting the late game of the day, which is San Diego. However, if you live up in the NE corner of the state, you get the early game which is Denver. If you have access to both areas (or live on nearly all of the boarders of Arizona), then you would be in a select few that would get both games.

Amnorix
12-21-2011, 09:24 AM

Cripes.

My assumption is that they didn't want to (or couldn't, under the antitrust laws) go head to head with the bowl games.

But I seriously don't ever remember seeing most of the NFL slate moved to Saturday. WTF?

Dayze
12-21-2011, 09:24 AM
ugggg...Philly and Dallas.

I guess that time of day is freed up for me now.

blaise
12-21-2011, 09:27 AM
My assumption is that they didn't want to (or couldn't, under the antitrust laws) go head to head with the bowl games.

But I seriously don't ever remember seeing most of the NFL slate moved to Saturday. WTF?

I just thought the owners worried that the stadiums would be half empty because of Christmas.

Coogs
12-21-2011, 09:32 AM

I don't think there are many/any bowl games Christmas Day either. Lots of NBA, but I don't think that is a real issue. My guess is it is just Christmas Sunday.

lewdog
12-21-2011, 09:43 AM
God damn fucking Bronco dick lickers. I hate having to watch that shitty team. Why wouldn't they show an AFC West rivalry game over these queers? Oh wait, I know the answer.....fucking Jesus.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-21-2011, 09:47 AM

I will get both the Chiefs/Faiders and the Bills/Broncos games at my house, as Lincoln NE. has opted to carry the Donx game. Dual TV's going at my house. :toast:

how is that possible, dont they play at the same time and both on CBS

Coogs
12-21-2011, 09:49 AM

Just checked. There are no bowl game on Sunday either.

And just a heads up, there is not one single bowl game on New Years Day this year either. All NFL that day. The usual Jan. 1 bowl schedule has been moved back to Monday, Jan. 2nd.

Coogs
12-21-2011, 09:51 AM
how is that possible, dont they play at the same time and both on CBS

I have an open air antenna and DishNetwork. My local channels on Dish are the Kansas City stations. And I can get Lincoln on my open air antenna. Open air = an unbelievable picture in HD. If you don't have one you are missing out.

ps - That is what I was talking about for the boarder people in Arizona too. Local stations combined with an open air antenna with a rotor and a power booster. :toast:

DaKCMan AP
12-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Dolphins/Pats
Jets/Giants
Eagles/Cowboys

Barf.

I'm going to the sports bar.

chiefqueen
12-21-2011, 11:20 AM

****ing broncos.

Yes you can

firstrowsports.com

KCJake
12-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Do the NFL Sunday Ticket Subscribers get all the saturday games?

Caseyguyrr
12-21-2011, 11:43 AM
philly at dallas, who gives a fuck

ChiefsCountry
12-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Every year that Christmas falls on a Sunday, the NFL moves the slate to Saturday. Its been that way for awhile.

Thig Lyfe
12-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Every year that Christmas falls on a Sunday, the NFL moves the slate to Saturday. Its been that way for awhile.

Seriously? I don't remember this ever happening before. This shit's blowing my mind. I had no idea the game was on Saturday until today.

blaise
12-21-2011, 02:18 PM
I don't recall it happening. Maybe we've just gotten lucky and a leap year has kept Christmas off Sunday for a long time.

Bowser
12-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Dear Time Warner:

I hate you.

Sincerely,
Everybody

ChiefsCountry
12-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Look back at 2005 and 1994 seasons.

Bearcat
12-21-2011, 02:36 PM

It threw me off a little, because I've gone to a Christmas Day game... but, forgot it was on a Saturday (and only one of 2 games played that day).