PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jack's Smack

BigRichard
12-21-2011, 02:16 PM
A little more Cassel bashing and a little more Romeo lovin..

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jnsmzEwx66s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jnsmzEwx66s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

And FU if a repost.

Sofa King
12-21-2011, 02:18 PM
Nice

Reerun_KC
12-21-2011, 02:38 PM
His smack is boring...

KCrockaholic
12-21-2011, 02:42 PM
I agree with him on this one. But he can die in a fire tonight and I wouldn't give a shit.

Claynus
12-21-2011, 02:46 PM
I haven't seen football fans in this town, this jacked up, since the Chiefs started the '03 season, winning 9 in a row.

It doesn't take much to excite us.

This team has been so bad, for so long that just beating a good team and all of a sudden, we're all in again, no matter how bleak the situation.

The victory over the Packers did wonders for the psyche of every football fan in our town.

Romeo Crennel has become an instant celebrity.

If Scott Pioli had no intention of making Romeo the head man, his thought process has just taken a dramatic swing.

Should the Chiefs win the last two games, Pioli would lose the locker room if he passed over Romeo.

He just fired a head coach who created a fractured environment behind closed doors.

You can argue that one game is not enough to judge any man on the merits of being a head coach.

I think we all recognize what a good coach on the sidelines really means to a team.

If the Chiefs can find the right, offensive coordinator, then Romeo should get the job, end of search.

Now, it’s my belief, that Kyle Orton looked better in one game, than Matt Cassel has in the last 3 years.

I'm not talking about comparing statistics.

I'm talking about leadership and poise and the ability to play the position at a high level.

Kyle Orton, and forget the bad finger, had one week of practice with a new team.

The guy hasn't played for over two months, and went out and beat the freakin’ Green Bay Packers for cryin’ out loud.

He had 10 different guys catch balls because he didn't get happy feet and panic when his primary target was covered.

And oh yeah, Orton can throw it more than 30 yards down field.

Sure, it was only one game, but let’s be honest here.

Chiefs have already dumped $40 million dollars on Cassel.

They still owe him another $23 million over the next three years.

What a waste of money.

Look, I don't know if Kyle Orton is the right man for the job, but after three years, I’m smart enough to figure out Matt Cassel is the wrong guy to be quarterbacking this football team.

That’s Jack’s Smack.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/sports/jacks_smack/jacks-smack-kyle-orton-looked-better-in-one-game-than-matt-cassel-has-in-the-last-3-years#ixzz1hCy23WEQ

Fritz88
12-21-2011, 02:48 PM
good

Stewie
12-21-2011, 02:48 PM
I was interested when I thought it was a Jack's Stack thread. Now I'm depressed that it's about that shriveled ballsack Jack Harry who should have retired 20 years ago.

Bwana
12-21-2011, 03:25 PM
He's dead on.

Red Beans
12-21-2011, 03:27 PM
He's right, but he should write his schtick and Lewis Black should read it for him.

Messier
12-21-2011, 03:31 PM
He's right, but he should write his schtick and Lewis Black should read it for him.

He should let Lewis Black read it and write it for him, then Jack can go away.

DaWolf
12-21-2011, 03:34 PM
I agree with Harry for once. And I LOL'ed at everyone's comments regarding Harry even more...

Fritz88
12-21-2011, 03:50 PM
I haven't seen football fans in this town, this jacked up, since the Chiefs started the '03 season, winning 9 in a row.

It doesn't take much to excite us.

So going 9-0 isn't much?

KCChiefsFan88
12-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Jack Harry is a rotting corpse.

He should have dropped dead 10 years ago.

chiefscafan
12-21-2011, 06:18 PM
But he is dead on this time

threebag02
12-21-2011, 06:50 PM
"I haven't seen football fans in this town, this jacked up, since the Chiefs started the '03 season, winning 9 in a row."

He must have been on vacation the day we drafted Tyson Jackson.

Caseyguyrr
12-21-2011, 06:51 PM
right on, cassel needs to die

FringeNC
12-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Have we really already dumped $40 million? Holy crap.

HonestChieffan
12-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Best TV sports guy in KC

carlos3652
12-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Have we really already dumped $40 million? Holy crap.

He was owed something like 16M if we didnt renew that contract in 2009 for one year anyway...

We dont need to pay him the 23M left if we cut him right? How much did Sanchez get paid for the last 3 years... that would have been the alternative right... that or Thigpen, Printers, Croyle, and Huard right?

Bambi
12-22-2011, 01:32 AM
Does Matt Cassel know who Jack is?

BossChief
12-22-2011, 01:46 AM
I know Jack misses a lot, but he has also given us some damn good interviews with Pioli during the last couple years and is the only one I know of to ask him to tough questions.

This bit is right up there with his pre 2010 draft interview (which is a good watch, if you havent seen it...though its dated now) of him where he basically got Pioli to give up his whole draft strategy (that Pioli actually used in the actual draft, I was SHOCKED)

One thing for sure, if Pioli hears this one, Jack is done getting granted one on ones with Pioli in the future.

kysirsoze
12-22-2011, 03:52 AM
Well he's right, but he isn't exactly going out on any limbs here. Crennel>Haley (So far), Orton>Cassel, Cassel should be cut, Romeo should be strongly considered.

Are any of these things even arguable at this point?

Tribal Warfare
12-22-2011, 04:05 AM
Well he's right, but he isn't exactly going out on any limbs here. Crennel>Haley (So far), Orton>Cassel, Cassel should be cut, Romeo should be strongly considered.

Give Crennel a legitimate franchise QB that will cure 80% of the teams problems in winning. Hell, that's how Dungy another player's coach who won the SB with the Colts because of that key piece of the puzzle at QB.

Fritz88
12-22-2011, 04:11 AM

The point is that the vaginaistic KC media is beginning to flame Cassel which was rarely, if ever discussed in the past.

Guru
12-22-2011, 04:12 AM
Give Crennel a legitimate franchise QB that will cure 80% of the teams problems in winning. Hell, that's how Dungy another player's coach who won the SB with the Colts because of that key piece of the puzzle at QB.
difference being that Dungy inherited a pro bowl QB. He had nothing to do with drafting him. Dungy gets too much credit for that SB win. WAY TOO MUCH.

Tribal Warfare
12-22-2011, 04:20 AM
difference being that Dungy inherited a pro bowl QB. He had nothing to do with drafting him. Dungy gets too much credit for that SB win. WAY TOO MUCH.

The point still stands, because Manning was still in his prime when Tony took over.

God of Thunder
12-22-2011, 06:48 AM
I agree with him 100%