PDA

View Full Version : Romo cost anyone else?

Lono
12-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Two week playoff in my league. Playing for the championship and Romo goes down. He may have just cost me $350. Other guy is done for the week and I still have Jimmy Graham to play and I'm up 8 already. I could have put the nail in the coffin this week dang it.

OnTheWarpath58
12-25-2011, 09:25 AM
Yep. Killed me in two championship games.

I'm down 24 with K. Bell, Jimmy Graham and Mason Crosby to play against Matt Ryan in a league where the 1st place payout is $330 compared to $170 for 2nd place.

I've already lost to DJ'sLeftNut in the CP auction league championship. Would have been pretty tight had Romo played.

SNR
12-25-2011, 09:35 AM
I played against a dude in my league's money championship game. He had Romo, Dez Bryant, and Felix Jones.

Let's just say I'm up 126-56. He has Julio Jones and I have Jimmy Graham left :evil:

With Romo playing and operating the offense, there would have been a possibility that Julio Jones could go off and put him on top. But, he didn't. So there isn't.

MoreLemonPledge
12-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Me, too. Cost me $800.

crazycoffey
12-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Yep. Killed me in two championship games.

I'm down 24 with K. Bell, Jimmy Graham and Mason Crosby to play against Matt Ryan in a league where the 1st place payout is $330 compared to $170 for 2nd place.

I've already lost to DJ'sLeftNut in the CP auction league championship. Would have been pretty tight had Romo played.

hey, I lost peterson too, that's only a 10 point swing in my favor. neither of our players are scoring high like they did in recent weeks.

Short Leash Hootie
12-25-2011, 09:56 AM
I have an all time battle in my one championship game...

we are both predicted to score the most points either of us have scored all year...I'm still "projected" to win by 5 with Jimmy Graham and Khalil Bell left against Marques Colston.

My other league...I had Vincent Jackson and Hakeem Nicks...I'm getting beat pretty badly...if Khalil Bell has a HUGE game and Jordy gets shut out I have a shot at winning, but it's like a 5 percenter...

either way...fun, fun year.

OnTheWarpath58
12-25-2011, 09:37 PM
hey, I lost peterson too, that's only a 10 point swing in my favor. neither of our players are scoring high like they did in recent weeks.

:spock:

The only player of mine that didn't play to his average was McCoy.

I'm down 4 points with Graham to play for me and Ryan to play for you - after taking a goose egg from Romo.

I think it's safe to say you would have gotten smoked had Romo not gotten hurt. I was a 51 point favorite going into the week. Unreal.

Guess I"ll spend tomorrow making a Matt Ryan voodoo doll.

Short Leash Hootie
12-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Khalil bell was a beast....too bad he fucked up on his goal line carries :(

Shaid
12-26-2011, 09:46 AM
Khalil bell was a beast....too bad he ****ed up on his goal line carries :(

No shit. That was really my only chance to come back if he could get some extra points there. Now my hopes lie on Julio Jones.