PDA

View Full Version : Football Will You Be Watching Tonights Herm Bowl?

BigCatDaddy
01-09-2012, 08:22 AM
I've grown tired of the BCS systems over the years and after years of threatening to boycott the game and I'm finally putting my TV where my mouth is and not watching 1 second. Horrible QB's playing against good defenses and a game already played once between 2 teams from the same conference was the recipe that finally did it.

So will you be tuning into the game tonight?

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2012, 08:23 AM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/yeseron/Thread%20pics/this_thread_rocks.jpg

Predarat
01-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Hell yes I will be watching it, and I do not think it will be a herm bowl, each team will score late teens/early 20s.

Sofa King
01-09-2012, 08:27 AM
It's that, or another rerun of whatever the history channel is pushing now.

BigCatDaddy
01-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Hell yes I will be watching it, and I do not think it will be a herm bowl, each team will score late teens/early 20s.

Only if the defenses and special teams put points up.

Lbedrock1
01-09-2012, 08:33 AM
I've grown tired of the BCS systems over the years and after years of threatening to boycott the game and I'm finally putting my TV where my mouth is and not watching 1 second. Horrible QB's playing against good defenses and a game already played once between 2 teams from the same conference was the recipe that finally did it.

I agree, they finally got what they have tried to get forever. They believe the best conference is the SEC and so they have been trying to get two SEC teams in the National Champonship......Mission Accomplished and I am boycotting it as well. If you notice they always put SEC teams in the top ten hoping they will be number 1 by the end of the season or number 3 so they can put them in there. I dont want to see this repeat game I wanted to see OSU and LSU.

kstater
01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
If Alabama wins by 3, does LSU get a rematch?

BoneKrusher
01-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Yep, i'll be watching.

PGM
01-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Millions of SEC fans around the nation will look like Randy Marsh after he got the internet back. The more punts, the more splooge.

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2012, 08:44 AM
I agree, they finally got what they have tried to get forever. They believe the best conference is the SEC and so they have been trying to get two SEC teams in the National Champonship......Mission Accomplished and I am boycotting it as well. If you notice they always put SEC teams in the top ten hoping they will be number 1 by the end of the season or number 3 so they can put them in there.

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Molitoth
01-09-2012, 08:46 AM
I don't like any teams in the SEC, and I hate the BCS system.
I don't care about any NCAA Football in the post season.

I will watch Huskers football until they get a loss or two and I know they are out of contention for a National Championship.

a Playoff system would obtain my interest.

PGM
01-09-2012, 08:59 AM
I don't like any teams in the SEC, and I hate the BCS system.
I don't care about any NCAA Football in the post season.

I will watch Huskers football until they get a loss or two and I know they are out of contention for a National Championship.

a Playoff system would obtain my interest.

What? You mean the Overstock, Livestock, Outback, Outhouse, Los Pollos Hermanos Bowls aren't exciting?

Molitoth
01-09-2012, 09:09 AM
What? You mean the Overstock, Livestock, Outback, Outhouse, Los Pollos Hermanos Bowls aren't exciting?

If the Los Pollos Hermanos bowl contained Walt, Jesse, and Gus... I would watch it! :p

-King-
01-09-2012, 09:15 AM

Who were you threatening?

BigCatDaddy
01-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Just checked out the score LMAO

Reerun_KC
01-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Just checked out the score LMAO

And one FG was blocked...

Its a barn burner...

BigCatDaddy
01-09-2012, 08:07 PM
And one FG was blocked...

Its a barn burner...

They can talk out the want about great d, but when 2 teams go 6 quarters without a touchdown there is most likely some sorry ass QB play going on. The game is what we thought it would be.

Predarat
01-09-2012, 08:15 PM

ruh roh!

Backwards Masking
01-09-2012, 09:21 PM
i boycotted the Meaningless coyboys v eagles game a couple weeks ago since there were 2 other Meaningful games on that the regular networks decided not to show.

want me to pay for Sunday Ticket to watch goodell's nfl?

they can all go fuck themselves.

Guru
01-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Didn't watch and very glad I didn't. pathetic

FD
01-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Didn't watch and very glad I didn't. pathetic

Likewise. Just got home and saw the score. What a joke of a "national championship".

BigCatDaddy
01-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Vindicated!

Bump
01-09-2012, 10:15 PM
the bowls are a joke, I had zero cares

BigCatDaddy
01-10-2012, 01:51 AM
the bowls are a joke, I had zero cares

I agree. It's worse the exhibition football.