PDA

View Full Version : Poop New dad says Beyonce security prevents him from seeing his newborns

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2012, 09:23 AM
New dad says Beyonce security prevents him from seeing his newborns
ANI | Jan 9, 2012, 04.46PM IST

A man at the hospital where Beyonce gave birth to her daughter, has said that the pop star's security have prevented him and his wife from seeing their twin daughters who were born prematurely.

Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter, Saturday night on the sixth floor of the Lennox Hill hospital, near the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit).

Neil Coulon of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn said that he's been repeatedly barred from the NICU, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple's private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

"Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU and it happened once on Friday - just because they wanted to use the hallway," the New York Daily quoted him as saying.

"They should have been more strategic about it... These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology," he said.

The hospital spokeswoman said that she had not personally heard of the complaints, and that they take 'patient satisfaction very seriously'.

But Lenox Hill staffers, speaking anonymously, said that Beyonce and Jay-Z paid 1.3 million dollars to seal off and redecorate a wing at the hospital, in order to protect their privacy.

"Some people were upset... I heard a gentleman say he couldn't go upstairs to see his baby [Saturday]," a staffer was quoted as saying.

Coulon insisted he wasn't the only new parent upset by the current state of affairs in the hospital.

"This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you're a celebrity. Nobody is stargazing. They just want to see their children," he said.

"To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant," he said.

If I were in his situation I'd be beyond angry. Private, non-hospital security preventing parents from seeing their newborns is absolutely unacceptable. I'd be calling the police, getting my lawyer to the hospital, and creating a gigantic scene.

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 09:24 AM
If I were in his situation I'd be beyond angry. Private, non-hospital security preventing parents from seeing their newborns is absolutely unacceptable. I'd be calling the police, getting my lawyer to the hospital, and creating a gigantic scene.

This.

My twin daughters were in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks. If someone would've stopped me from seeing them at anytime....I would've been going to jail for assault.

DBoweShow
01-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Totally agree with both of your statements of anger. This is what's wrong with America. "Celebrities" get way too much attention and its bull****.

blaise
01-09-2012, 09:28 AM
If they weren't the police they'd have to fight me to stop me.

Detoxing
01-09-2012, 09:28 AM
This.

My twin daughters were in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks. If someone would've stopped me from seeing them at anytime....I would've been going to jail for assault.

Fuck yeah. I don't give a shit how much of a "star" you are, doesn't make your child any better than mine. I wouldn't even look twice at Jay-Z/Beyonce. If i had just had a kid, I wouldn't give two shits about them or theirs.

DaKCMan AP
01-09-2012, 09:29 AM
This.

Yeah, it's even more appalling that they're doing it to parents with newborns in NICU. Some of those newborns, sadly, don't make it. If that happened and I couldn't spend the few hours with my child I'd sue them & the hospital for everything they're worth.

Detoxing
01-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Yeah, it's even more appalling that they're doing it to parents with newborns in NICU. Some of those newborns, sadly, don't make it. If that happened and I couldn't spend the few hours with my child I'd sue them & the hospital for everything they're worth.

Ehhhhh.......

If my child died and I barely got to see them because of some fucking celebrity......yeah....I'd go apeshit.

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 09:33 AM
It's fucking bullshit that they were even allowed to "rent" out an entire floor of the hospital. If you want privacy.....hire your own fucking doctors and deliver at your house.

seclark
01-09-2012, 09:37 AM
it's bullshit.
sec

Mr. Plow
01-09-2012, 09:38 AM
My daughter was in the NICU for 5 days. She wasn't in life/death situation, but there was a young couple that was and several other babies that more than likely weren't going to make it. To steal that time from other parents because you sing & dance, fuck them.

ChiTown
01-09-2012, 09:40 AM
It's ****ing bullshit that they were even allowed to "rent" out an entire floor of the hospital. If you want privacy.....hire your own ****ing doctors and deliver at your house.

THIS!

Detoxing
01-09-2012, 09:41 AM
It's ****ing bullshit that they were even allowed to "rent" out an entire floor of the hospital. If you want privacy.....hire your own ****ing doctors and deliver at your house.

Yup. God knows their house has WAY more room than a fucking Hospital wing.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2012, 09:41 AM
It's fucking bullshit that they were even allowed to "rent" out an entire floor of the hospital. If you want privacy.....hire your own fucking doctors and deliver at your house.

For 1.3 million you could have a team of doctors to deliver at your house.

Dayze
01-09-2012, 09:42 AM

exactly. get the hospital director/administrator etc on the horn and let them know about the nine digit lawsuit that's coming if you can't see your kid.

Detoxing
01-09-2012, 09:42 AM

Flown in. On private jets, and housed in your "Guest House".....that's probably bigger than most our our homes.

Fuck them.

Zeke
01-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Beyonce and Jay-Z couldn't give a **** what joe-blow thinks about not being able to see their own child. Even after all this ruckus and hell being raised, they couldn't and wouldn't give two flying flips.

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 09:48 AM
If I was the Dad.....I'd be questioning whether or not my children were receiving adequate care while in the NICU. You know that the doctors and nurses were paying "special" attention to Beyonce's kid.

scho63
01-09-2012, 09:55 AM
The whole reason for this security and renting out an entire floor is that Beyonce was never pregnant. She is receiving a child from a surrogate. The worst kept secret in Hollywood.
They are trying to keep people from finding out

Fish
01-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Money trumps all...

Dartgod
01-09-2012, 10:00 AM
The whole reason for this security and renting out an entire floor is that Beyonce was never pregnant. She is receiving a child from a surrogate. The worst kept secret in Hollywood.
They are trying to keep people from finding out

Waiting for Dane to confirm.

Micjones
01-09-2012, 10:02 AM
The hospital's at fault. Not Jay-Z and Beyonce.

blaise
01-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Waiting for Dane to confirm.

"You stupid asshats. You don't know what it's like to be a celeb. This happens all the time in LA. I live in LA. Who cares what some dumbfuck asshat fuck asshat fuck thinks about her security. I live in LA."

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 10:03 AM
The hospital's at fault. Not Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Ummmm.....no. All three are at fault.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2012, 10:04 AM
"You stupid asshats. You don't know what it's like to be a celeb. This happens all the time in LA. I live in LA. Who cares what some dumbfuck asshat fuck asshat fuck thinks about her security. I live in LA. I know people. Famous people. Famous people that you'll never know. Famous people that you'll never know but that I know, personally."

Added to your post.

BigCatDaddy
01-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Added to your post.

Wow, that was spot on!

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Keep in mind I didn't know who "fifty cents" was. 50 cent security tried to do that to me once as I was trying to go to work. This was in Richmond, Virginia about 2002 (think post 911 and former captial of the confederacy). I told that guy if he didn't get out of my way, I would call the police and tell them a bunch of black guys had taken over a building and are armed.

:)

He got out of my way. ****ing clowns.

Detoxing
01-09-2012, 10:10 AM
50 cent security tried to do that to me once as I was trying to go to work. This was in Richmond, Virginia about 2002 (think post 911 and former captial of the confederacy). I told that guy if he didn't get out of my way, I would call the police and tell them a bunch of black guys and taken over a building and are armed.

:)

He got out of my way. ****ing clowns.

I heard 50cent is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the industry. Had a friend of mine that played a role in one of his music videos. Said the guy was a fucking dick bag to everyone, thought he owned the world.

trndobrd
01-09-2012, 10:13 AM
9-1-1

"Emergancy Services"

"I'm on the 3rd floor of Lennox Hill hospital. There are some men, looks like they are armed, have kidnapped my baby and threatened me if I try to get to her. They've been threatening my family in the waiting room."

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2012, 10:13 AM
I heard 50cent is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the industry. Had a friend of mine that played a role in one of his music videos. Said the guy was a ****ing dick bag to everyone, thought he owned the world.

I was lucky and amused I could play on their fears.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2012, 10:14 AM
9-1-1

"Emergancy Services"

"I'm on the 3rd floor of Lennox Hill hospital. There are some men looked like they are armed that have kidnapped my baby and threatened me if I try to get to her. They've been threatening my family in the waiting room."

Exactly. Call the police. Most would consult the hospital staff. Funk that...call the police.

Frazod
01-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Beyonce and Jay-Z couldn't give a **** what joe-blow thinks about not being able to see their own child. Even after all this ruckus and hell being raised, they couldn't and wouldn't give two flying flips.

Absolutely this. To hell with the little people and their insignificant babies.

teedubya
01-09-2012, 10:16 AM

No fucking shit.

Chiefnj2
01-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Although I understand they've donated a tremendous amount of money, I am still somewhat surprised the hospital would turn over security to a private group.

stevieray
01-09-2012, 10:26 AM
we're better than you and you better believe us.

blaise
01-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Although I understand they've donated a tremendous amount of money, I am still somewhat surprised the hospital would turn over security to a private group.

Well, I'm sure there's another side to the whole story. Probably a lot less scandalous that what's being told in the OP.

Predarat
01-09-2012, 10:33 AM
The NICU is not the place for a fucking circus like that. Stupid fucking celebs. The NICU is a tough, intense place where every second counts. Alot of worried familys concerned about their newborns, alot of hospital staff trying to keep them alive. jayz+beyonce = two fucking idiots.

Kerberos
01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Money trumps all...

As long as it isn't put on a Visa card./R8ers

Demonpenz
01-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Dude should make himself a billionaire rap artist or stfu.

La literatura
01-09-2012, 10:57 AM
The fault lies especially with the hospital for being paid off to delegate their responsibility of security. What an unconscionable decision. If a couple wants to provide extra security for their newborn, it should not come at the expense of the happiness of everyone else having a baby at the same time or place. Lawsuit, with deep punitive damages, hopefully results.

Chocolate Hog
01-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Fuck Jay-z

whoman69
01-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Money trumps all...

Beyonce and Jay Z gave $1.3 million to the hospital. Sue them for $1.4 million.

WV
01-09-2012, 12:18 PM
After the scene I would cause I wouldn't have to call the police personally, they'd be called on me.

ChiefFripp
01-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Stupid B will plead ignorance but I'm sure she requested it. Hope she dies in a ditch aflame.

Gonzo
01-09-2012, 01:44 PM
As creator and chairperson of the 2012 death pool I have a statement.

If Jay-Z dies this year, everyone that is participating gets 10 extra points.
If he dies in an aids fire, you'll get 20.

This is bull shit. So this bitch shakes her fat ass and sings and this guy talks fast so they get special treatment when parents want to see their sick babies?
Fuck them. I'd go to jail if it happened to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
They needed every doctor and nurse on hand to address the baby's camel face.

kysirsoze
01-09-2012, 02:04 PM
If they weren't the police they'd have to fight me to stop me.

Exactly. I would simply ignore their authority. If hospital security showed up that might make an impact, but private security would have to physically stop me from seeing my kids. If they did that, I'm pretty sure Jay-Z would end up contributing heavily to their college funds.

Bane
01-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Haha fuck y'all crackas /The Carters.

RaiderH8r
01-09-2012, 02:39 PM
They got 99 problems but a hospital floor ain't one.

Fruit Ninja
01-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Motherfuckers rap is overrated big time anyways. The only good song he did was with UGK and UGK made that song. lol

Setsuna
01-09-2012, 03:30 PM
I might blow up LA.

Micjones
01-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Ummmm.....no. All three are at fault.

If the hospital allowed them to rent out the entire wing, they're at fault.

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 03:37 PM
If the hospital allowed them to rent out the entire wing, they're at fault.

So Beyonce and Jay-Z are at no fault here?

Micjones
01-09-2012, 03:52 PM
So Beyonce and Jay-Z are at no fault here?

What exactly can we say they're guilty of?
Wanting privacy? Doing what the hospital allowed them to do?

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 03:53 PM

Being douchebags and allowing their security to block the access of parents into the NICU.

You want to rent out an entire hospital floor? Fine. But you don't get to restrict access to the NICU where other people's children are fighting for their lives.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2012, 04:03 PM

Having their security kick people out of a waiting room? Blocking access to the NICU?

Phobia
01-09-2012, 04:08 PM
It's entirely possible that JayZ and Beyonce had no knowledge of what happened here. The hospital should have done a better job of defining roles and areas. Security guys can get pretty overbearing. This is probably a simple misunderstanding. Not a huge deal unless you want to be a JayZ and Beyonce hater. I couldn't name a single song either of them do but I can see how something abnormal for the hospital could easily get out of control.

trndobrd
01-09-2012, 04:11 PM
It's entirely possible that JayZ and Beyonce had no knowledge of what happened here. The hospital should have done a better job of defining roles and areas. Security guys can get pretty overbearing. This is probably a simple misunderstanding. Not a huge deal unless you want to be a JayZ and Beyonce hater. I couldn't name a single song either of them do but I can see how something abnormal for the hospital could easily get out of control.

Or your newborn is in ICU...then it would be a F'ing huge deal.

Micjones
01-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Being douchebags and allowing their security to block the access of parents into the NICU.

And we're certain this happened, why exactly?

Micjones
01-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Having their security kick people out of a waiting room? Blocking access to the NICU?

You're sure this actually happened?

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 04:27 PM
And we're certain this happened, why exactly?

Yeah....because EVERYONE is in on this and making it up.

"Some people were upset... I heard a gentleman say he couldn't go upstairs to see his baby [Saturday]," a staffer was quoted as saying.

Coulon insisted he wasn't the only new parent upset by the current state of affairs in the hospital.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2012, 04:28 PM

I can only go with the information in front of me.

Micjones
01-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Yeah....because EVERYONE is in on this and making it up.

Yeah because second hand information is always reliable.
And civilians never lie about being mistreated by celebrities.

The hospital's spokesperson said they hadn't received any complaints.

Pestilence
01-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Yeah because second hand information is always reliable.
And civilians never lie about being mistreated by celebrities.

The hospital's spokesperson said they hadn't received any complaints.

Yep....and hospital spokespeople don't lie to cover things up because of celebrities.

Micjones
01-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Yep....and hospital spokespeople don't lie to cover things up because of celebrities.

Sure they do.
I don't deny that anybody in this situation could be lying.
Just not ready to accept a civilian account at face value.
And certainly unwilling to blame that on Jay-Z and Beyonce directly.
Hell, they might not have even known about it.

Phobia
01-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Or your newborn is in ICU...then it would be a F'ing huge deal.

Having lived that once, yeah I agree. But it's not something that wouldn't be solved in 30 seconds once I talked to the right person. I've put more energy in responding to this thread than it would have taken the average guy with average social skills to solve this problem.

vailpass
01-09-2012, 05:33 PM
White society is at fault here. Years of slavery and repression caused this. Kill my landlord. C-I-L-L Kill my landlord.

Mr. Plow
01-09-2012, 05:38 PM
We're all missing the most important part of this story....who the fuck names their kid Blue Ivy?

Crush
01-09-2012, 05:45 PM
We're all missing the most important part of this story....who the fuck names their kid Blue Ivy?

This

That kid is going to die of a drug overdose before his 18th birthday due to that stupid name.

scott free
01-10-2012, 12:31 PM
I've been in something of a tizzy the last few weeks over all of the celeb sucking, it started with 'BRITNEY SPEARS IS GETTING MARRIED AGAIN!'... i mean it was 24/7 there for a week or so & now we've got these two absolutely DOMINATING the headlines over 'BABY BUMP! IS SHE PREGNANT? THIS RECENT PIC CERTAINLY LOOKS SUSPICIOUS!'.

And i'm not talking about Entertainment Tonight, i'm talking about supposed NEWS programs... all of the huge events transpiring around the world & thats what they talk about?

What a ****ing joke.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Blue Ivy sounds like it could be Sickle Cell Anemia's ugly sister.

Johnny Vegas
01-10-2012, 12:35 PM
shit like this doesn't make me feel sorry for them when the paparazzi is waiting for them in bushes.

seclark
01-10-2012, 01:08 PM
We're all missing the most important part of this story....who the **** names their kid Blue Ivy?

hell, even little lambs eat ivy.
sec

Chiefnj2
01-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Who names their daughter "blew"? Will they name her sister Ahnal Rose?

RaiderH8r
01-12-2012, 08:31 AM
We're all missing the most important part of this story....who the **** names their kid Blue Ivy?

They were going to go with Brown Ivy...so there's that.

blaise
01-12-2012, 08:34 AM
I don't mind the name, actually. I kind of like it.

The Iron Chief
01-12-2012, 09:42 AM
So if theres some sort of accident at the house and they need an ambulance to come to take their baby to the emergency room do they take a day to make sure the town shuts down and there is proper security and I have no idea what kind of ambulance they would request.

My god I do not wish an accident to happen to their baby.
But I will pray every Fuc#kin nite that they somehow lose all their money wind up on the streets laying in the back alley of that hospital asking for a dime and this denied father walks by and pisses on them!!

I apoligize..umm.. my blood boils over this dumb a$$ story.

Who wouldnt be pissed beyond imagining if you had to work one of these important moments of your life around these obviously stuck up a$$ bags who will be announcing their divorce in the next two yrs!

Tebow Christ what a pile of Donkey Sh1T!