PDA

View Full Version : Life My six year old daughter dropped the F-bomb for the first time last night

Fat Elvis
01-09-2012, 11:28 AM
She is the sweetest kid you've ever met. She is well behaved and is considered pretty quiet; by all accounts, she is pretty much the perfect kid. Last night she jumped into our room, struck her best martial arts pose and with all the conviction she could muster proclaimed, "I'm a f'ing ninja!" LMAO

RockChalk
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Did you and your wife laugh? Or did you try to hold it in and explain to her not to use that word?

I know that I would probably die from laughter if I witnessed this

Kraus
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Sounds like a lack of parenting.

:D

Or maybe she's actually a ****ing ninja....?

Fat Elvis
01-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Did you and your wife laugh? Or did you try to hold it in and explain to her not to use that word?

I know that I would probably die from laughter if I witnessed this

We laughed so hard that my wife literally almost peed herself.

tooge
01-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Nice! Once when we were outside playin ball, my 6 year old son took one to the junk and said, "ow dad, right in the nuts"
A few minutes later, my 4 year old daughter got hit in the groin and said, "ow dad, I got hit in the nuts too"
My son and I just looked at each other.

Nickel D
01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
It would be best to just let it be.

She is, after all, a F*@%#IN' NINJA!!

RockChalk
01-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Nice! Once when we were outside playin ball, my 6 year old son took one to the junk and said, "ow dad, right in the nuts"
A few minutes later, my 4 year old daughter got hit in the groin and said, "ow dad, I got hit in the nuts too"
My son and I just looked at each other.

Sounds to me like your kids lack hand/eye coordination :p

Just messin with ya. Pretty funny, made me laugh

Bob Dole
01-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Bob Dole's first question is: Who's the real fucking ninja she's been exposed to, leading her to repeat it?

Frosty
01-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Time for the soap.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cv0JYZJl3QY/TIWW3gGL_UI/AAAAAAAAA0A/CU5s7GalADg/s320/vintagesoap3.jpg

Gonzo
01-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Don't ground her... She'll kill you in your sleep.

She's a fucking ninja, dude.

ForeverChiefs58
01-09-2012, 11:41 AM
You should have recorded it

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yFN1-uqt2WA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

talastan
01-09-2012, 11:48 AM
My then 3 yr old son was riding with my mother-in-law and as they passed a McDonalds. He proceded to tell her, "Nana I want a hamburger and some ****ing French Fries." My mother-in-law told my wife and I that she could hardly keep the car on the road she was laughing so hard. Funny part of the story was he didn't hear it from me. Momma also has a potty mouth. ;)

Mr. Laz
01-09-2012, 11:49 AM
My son and I just looked at each other.LMAO

Mr. Laz
01-09-2012, 11:51 AM
She is the sweetest kid you've ever met. She is well behaved and is considered pretty quiet; by all accounts, she is pretty much the perfect kid. Last night she jumped into our room, struck her best martial arts pose and with all the conviction she could muster proclaimed, "I'm a f'ing ninja!" LMAO
From the 'Hoodie Ninja' commericial?

RockChalk
01-09-2012, 11:53 AM
You should have recorded it

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yFN1-uqt2WA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know why, but this girl reminds me of a mario brothers goomba

http://www.pxleyes.com/images/contests/eight-bit/fullsize/Good-looking-goomba-4d5ee644818a4.jpg

KC-TBB
01-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Kids say the darnedest things!

Fish
01-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I would have lost my shit on that..... LMAO...

Munson
01-09-2012, 11:59 AM
From the 'Hoodie Ninja' commericial?

I thought it was "horny ninja."LMAO

KC Dan
01-09-2012, 12:00 PM
when my youngest son was in 1st grade, he was trying to walk across the street to school (we just lived around the block in Colorado Springs) and he couldn't get around the fat crossing guard lady and told her "move your azz b!tch". Got a call an hour later from the school vice-principal, dropped the phone laughing.

Baby Lee
01-09-2012, 12:01 PM
My sis was about 4-5. We were riding with my mom to the grocery store. Some guy cuts us off and my sis promptly and very angrily said 'who does that fucker think he is.'

Thought my mom was going to drive into the ditch.

Micjones
01-09-2012, 12:08 PM
After I stopped laughing I would've spanked her little behind.
She might've gotten it away with it that one time though.
That's hilarious.

KCFalcon59
01-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Awesome. Same type of thing happened to me when my son was about 4 or 5. We were at Burger King and he wanted to carry the tray. He grabbed it turned to me and asked "Where should we shit". He immediately knew what he did because his eyes got real big and started tearing up. I gave him a big hug and told him it was all right, just an accident. We laugh about it to this day.

ct
01-09-2012, 12:33 PM
That's hilarious!! I'm glad you laughed too, you can easily explain when things settle down, but those are the stories you'll tell around family gatherings for many years to come, don't spit on that.

2bikemike
01-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Awesome. Same type of thing happened to me when my son was about 4 or 5. We were at Burger King and he wanted to carry the tray. He grabbed it turned to me and asked "Where should we shit". He immediately knew what he did because his eyes got real big and started tearing up. I gave him a big hug and told him it was all right, just an accident. We laugh about it to this day.

Should've said "Its all right Shit Happens"

Chief Henry
01-09-2012, 01:07 PM

great story....i bet that was so darn funny.

Claynus
01-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Sweet girl.

Lono
01-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Pretty funny, after I had stopped laughing, I would make sure she understood why what she said was wrong.

Buck
01-09-2012, 01:26 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cegdR0GiJl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Setsuna
01-09-2012, 01:27 PM
For that I'd take her out to get some ice cream everyday that week.

Inspector
01-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Several decades ago when our kids were still children my wife was driving with son #3 in the car. Someone cut her off and my wife exclaimed, "FUCK!!!". Son #3, having established a hiearchy of cuss words, recognized that the "F" word was by far the top of the heap. So in his effort to get him mom back on track, he gave her this sage advise, "Don't say fuck mom, say shit.

(Not sure if the second bad word is filtered but it's the one that starts with an "S" and refers to poop.)

Graystoke
01-09-2012, 01:48 PM
My kids all eventually dropped the F-Bomb...always when the Grandparents were over

Phobia
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I've probably told the story about how my daughter came home talking about one of her friends using the "f" word last year. So, I explained what the word was and how we don't say it but she's going to hear a lot of people use it... Then she told me her friend called somebody else "fat"...

My wife almost killed me.

Hydrae
01-09-2012, 01:58 PM
I've probably told the story about how my daughter came home talking about one of her friends using the "f" word last year. So, I explained what the word was and how we don't say it but she's going to hear a lot of people use it... Then she told me her friend called somebody else "fat"...

My wife almost killed me.

Reset the 72 hour clock? ;)

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-09-2012, 02:01 PM
My ex FIL told my ex wife and I how when she and I were away one weekend and they (grandpa and kid) were fishing, my daughter got a fish on her line and while reeling it in yelled out "holy shit grandpa!" He said he just looked at her a little surprised and she was too busy with the fish to even notice so he just let it go. She was about 6 at the time. I think he was disappointed in us as adults but we just laughed.

Fruit Ninja
01-09-2012, 02:42 PM
i had my neice say it at 2, but she got it from when i game and she's here. i get frustrated and i curse sometimes and well one day, she grabbed my ps3 controller and pretended like she was playing and goes, **** **** ****. haha I got busted big time for that. That taught me not to rage while gaming

Frosty
01-09-2012, 02:47 PM
i had my neice say it at 2, but she got it from when i game and she's here. i get frustrated and i curse sometimes and well one day, she grabbed my ps3 controller and pretended like she was playing and goes, **** **** ****. haha I got busted big time for that. That taught me not to rage while gaming

Yup. Kids are perfect little mirrors and it isn't always pleasant what we see in those mirrors.

Extra Point
01-09-2012, 05:36 PM
My oldest dropped her first F-bomb at age 8. Told her that I got I did the same at about the same age, and got to eat soap for it. We told her not to do that again. She waited until she was 19.

The other two, did about the same.

Man, I still remember that taste!

Psyko Tek
01-09-2012, 06:11 PM
my youngest, he was about 5 at the time was riding in the mini van with mom and older brother
he called his brother a ballsac.
mom said what did you say
the little snowflake said I called him a cull-de-sac

Goldmember
01-09-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't think I said fuck until I was 11. The decay of society continues

Backwards Masking
01-09-2012, 06:15 PM
good for her, it's about time we all Grew Up and accepting cussing as a Natural, Appropriate (not to mention) Fun form of Expression.

hopefully she'll keep using it and nobody will stop her. Freedom starts with Speech.

chiefzilla1501
01-09-2012, 06:29 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C4FUfHbR2ug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SNR
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm reporting all you fuckers and your children

MOhillbilly
01-09-2012, 06:54 PM
You guys just ain't beating em hard enough.

crispystl420
01-09-2012, 07:02 PM
My 4 year old son and I were configuring the Kinect and it had trouble reading movements. It was very frustrating and he says I know daddy this game is a fuck! I was like holy shit! Where did that come from.

crispystl420
01-09-2012, 07:03 PM
I should say, although I do cuss around him i rarely use the f bomb. Very rarely.

crispystl420
01-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Then another time we were in the car going to the store and he has this little bear blanket he has had since he was born that he calls Mr. bear. He had forgot him and all at once he goes Oh shit! Where's Mr Bear? I about died.

Setsuna
01-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Honestly though. Hearing a chick curse more often than not is very unattractive.

KC Tattoo
01-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Sweet now maybe, just wait tell she turns teenager then you will rethink sweet.

I may suggest parenting classes devoted to raising teenagers to help.

ForeverChiefs58
01-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't have named my kid Fucky Mccunterson. Afterall, all the kids will laugh and call him cassel.

cdcox
01-09-2012, 11:12 PM
The parents aren't always around when the bombs drop. One story that circulates at our church is that one day a kid was asked by a daycare worker if he had his lunch. The 4-year old held up his lunch bag a proudly proclaimed, "Yeah, I have my fucking sandwich."

KChiefer
01-09-2012, 11:58 PM
My buddy's 3-4 year-old sister was at a extended family gathering and quoted Space Balls - "I'm surrounded by assholes!"

Fat Elvis
01-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Honestly though. Hearing a chick curse more often than not is very unattractive.

Settle down Sandusky. She is 6 years old; that is young even for you.

Fat Elvis
01-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Sweet now maybe, just wait tell she turns teenager then you will rethink sweet.

I may suggest parenting classes devoted to raising teenagers to help.

I already have one of those. We have reached a detente of sorts. Instead of yelling and screaming about every single word that comes out of my mouth, she will do what I ask 75% of the time while quietly planning my demise. If I survive the next couple of years, I am good to go for about three more years until my little ninja hits the tweens. At that point, I think I will build myself a little fortress.

CoMoChief
01-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Sounds like you guys need to watch your backs.....sounds like your got a fucking ninja in your house. I know I'd be concerned a little.

Chocolate Hog
01-10-2012, 10:52 AM

Fag

Holladay
01-10-2012, 11:56 AM
A friends 6 yr old son promptly enters the kitchen. Mother had been doing some weird baking. Son annouced to the family "Wow, it smells like Lindsey Lohan's pussy juice in here". My friend went ballistic. Son ran outta the kitchen and was heard mummuring to his younger sister, "what did I say to make Dad so mad?":shake:

It's tough in todays' world. Internet, ribald cartoons labled for adults, of course other kids whos parents cuss like pirates then pass it on to your kids etc.

The Pedestrian
01-10-2012, 07:54 PM
ROFL! The only thing that could make that funnier is if she said, "Now I'm out, like the wind," and wooshed back out the door.