PDA

View Full Version : Science UFO Crew - Shit in Brazil.

God of Thunder
01-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Great Video....watch around 1 minute for the real goods.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SWafIEDcxtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LiveSteam
01-10-2012, 07:44 AM
Someone please stick a chili pepper in that kids mouth

Dartgod
01-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Looks to me like a bunch of sky divers with strobes attached.

InChiefsHell
01-10-2012, 07:47 AM
OK, that was pretty friggin' amazing...wonder what the official explanation is...

InChiefsHell
01-10-2012, 07:47 AM

That just hang in the sky without moving?

suds79
01-10-2012, 07:49 AM
That's a couple minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Dartgod
01-10-2012, 07:50 AM
That just hang in the sky without moving?

Looked like they were moving to me. Everyone of those lights was falling down. It appeared to be quit slow, but consider the perspective.

God of Thunder
01-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Looked like they were moving to me. Everyone of those lights was falling down. It appeared to be quit slow, but consider the perspective.

clearly you're not watching the same video as everyone else....because some lights were stationary, some lights were moving slowly, and some were buzzing all around.

blaise
01-10-2012, 07:52 AM
How do we know it's not just someone holding up some little lights in a darkened room?

Dartgod
01-10-2012, 07:57 AM
clearly you're not watching the same video as everyone else....because some lights were stationary, some lights were moving slowly, and some were buzzing all around.

Buzzing all around? LMAO

Most of them were falling straight down. There were a few that moved laterally (somewhat) but the motion reminded me of someone steering a parachute.

Radar Chief
01-10-2012, 07:57 AM
OK, that was pretty friggin' amazing...wonder what the official explanation is...

Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus. /Kay

KCtotheSB
01-10-2012, 08:01 AM
XANTHAR: "Dude, Zeron...what do you want to do tonight?"
ZERON: "Shit, I dunno. Probably just sit back and play my new Gleethorp X3500."
XANTHAR: "Want to go driving in circles with the lights on?"
ZERON: "Again? C'mon man..."
XANTHAR: "Well, we can get high beforehand."
ZERON: ".........................well, what are you waiting for!?! Start the engines, my n***a!"

loochy
01-10-2012, 08:29 AM
On a somewhat related topic:

Police: Mutilated Cow Found at Northland Farm
http://fox4kc.com/2012/01/06/police-mutilated-cow-found-at-northland-farm/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating after a Northland farmer reported that one of his cows had been found dead and mutilated, apparently by someone who a veterinarian says knew what they were doing.

According to Kansas City Missouri Police, officers responded to a call on Thursday morning to a farm near 120th and Brightwell in rural Platte County, just west of KCI. There, officers said that they found the cow, which had its sexual organs and udder removed.

The cow’s owner, Casey Hamilton, told police that the cow had been ill, and had been moved to another pasture away from the rest of his herd. According to the police report, the cow was alive and recovering when it was last checked on Wednesday night, but was found dead the following morning.

A veterinarian examined the cow, and determined that it’s vagina and udder had been removed. According to the police report, the vet told officers that it was a precise cut and whoever did it “knew what they were doing.” He also stated that the cow was alive when the parts were removed.

“I couldn’t believe it happened so close to home,” said rancher Gordon Phillip, a friend of Hamilton’s and one of three ranchers in the area. The ranchers lease the land from KCI – the cattle herds keep tall grass down, which in turn helps keep deer off the airport’s runway.

“”It’s amazing, like how the vet said, if he had done a massive masectomy like that on a cow there would be blood all over the field, but there was no blood,” said Phillip.

Police say that when the cow was discovered on Thursday morning, the gate was still locked and there were no footprints or tire tracks leading to the dead cow.

“It’s somewhat amazing because the lack of evidence,” said Phillip, who says that he discovered one of his own cows mutilated 30 years ago. When he asked his vet for an explanation, Phillip says that he just looked towards the sky.

“He was just amazed when I showed him this cow 30 years ago, he went around and around looking for where a space machine had landed to see if he could find any burn marks in the pasture,” said Phillip.

The cow’s exact cause of death has not been determined, but the vet told police that the cow did not die from the mutilation. The lack of evidence is leading to a conundrum for investigators and ranchers alike.

“(It’s) just amazing how whoever does this terrible thing to animals seems to know what they are doing,” said Phillip.

Video:

http://fox4kc.com/2012/01/06/police-mutilated-cow-found-at-northland-farm/#ooid=ptMDA5Mzr6-EBBHc665xXwHDtWedqcz4 (http://fox4kc.com/2012/01/06/police-mutilated-cow-found-at-northland-farm/#ooid=ptMDA5Mzr6-EBBHc665xXwHDtWedqcz4)

http://localtvwdaf.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/cowmutilation1.jpg?w=223&h=300

KCUnited
01-10-2012, 08:30 AM

I heard this over the weekend, really bizarre.

bevischief
01-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Lens flare.

WV
01-10-2012, 08:39 AM

this....

blaise
01-10-2012, 08:42 AM
It just looks like someone went into a darkened field or room and held up a light or toy or something, and then had people go, "Ohh and ahhh!" There's no other items to give the lights any sort of perspective is there?

loochy
01-10-2012, 08:44 AM
It just looks like someone went into a darkened field or room and held up a light or toy or something, and then had people go, "Ohh and ahhh!" There's no other items to give the lights any sort of perspective is there?

Of course there aren't. If there were, people would realize it's not a spaceship or whatever.

Alton deFlat
01-10-2012, 08:45 AM
They're heeeerrreeeee!!

ForeverChiefs58
01-10-2012, 08:49 AM

Aliens sure do go through a lot of trouble just to get a burger and milk

loochy
01-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Aliens sure do go through a lot of trouble just to get a burger and milk

I don't get why they feel the need to return the cow. Just incinerate it or something. WTF would they put the dead mutilated cow back where they found it? That's just lazy and trashy.

Dave Lane
01-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Buzzing all around? LMAO

Most of them were falling straight down. There were a few that moved laterally (somewhat) but the motion reminded me of someone steering a parachute.

Or strobe lights attached to a balloon more that likely. Thats the worst evidence for UFOs I've every seen.

Sofa King
01-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Those look exactly like the flares that were being dropped by the Air Force a few years ago where i live. 1000 people reported those as UFO's as well (idiots). It was just the military. I saw the planes myself, just before dark they were flying around dogfighting. It was pretty awesome.

jd1020
01-10-2012, 09:40 AM
How the hell are you suppose to get any sense of where the camera is pointed? Seems like a pretty clear "night sky" to see a bunch of tiny acrobatic lights and absolutely nothing else.

Hog Farmer
01-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Anybody that believes those are UFO's is a fucktard ! Ufos don't look like that.

Sofa King
01-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Anybody that believes those are UFO's is a ****tard ! Ufos don't look like that.

What do they look like then, Mr. Hog Farmer?

loochy
01-10-2012, 10:00 AM

http://burntheplow.typepad.com/.a/6a0133f231fe0b970b014e89dcf634970d-800wi

HemiEd
01-10-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't get why they feel the need to return the cow. Just incinerate it or something. WTF would they put the dead mutilated cow back where they found it? That's just lazy and trashy.

Maybe they know we like to eat the beef, and they are vegans that aren't wasteful?

How the heck does it not bleed? That is just odd.

Hog Farmer
01-10-2012, 01:14 PM

I told you. NOT LIKE THAT !

Sofa King
01-10-2012, 01:16 PM
I told you. NOT LIKE THAT !

You seem like the kind of guy who's seen a few UFO's in his day.

Hog Farmer
01-10-2012, 01:32 PM
You seem like the kind of guy who's seen a few UFO's in his day.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216872

FAX
01-10-2012, 01:34 PM
That is not a UFO. That is Fairy Dust.

FAX

Bowser
01-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Space Herpes

boogblaster
01-10-2012, 02:09 PM
looks like a kite with glow-lights attached to it .....

LocoChiefsFan
01-14-2012, 07:01 PM
The title of the video is UFO crew Shit in Brazil. These people are speaking spanish, not portugese. Sounds like Mexican accents.

bevischief
01-14-2012, 07:22 PM
This is BS.

Epic Fail 007
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Those are stars,lol.Also it amazes me people think there are men in space ships out there.So I ask them how are these green men going to build these ships?What do they go to their local Ace hardware???lol