PDA

View Full Version : Life I thought she was just a friend & she is married

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Today she let me know, she wants to be more than friends. I don't wanna have an affair.
I have known her since we were 11,12 years old.So I don't wanna lose her friendship either. She is beautiful.& if she was single/ HELL YES.
Two years ago I had my first & only affair with a different girl. I'm ashamed of the affair,ashamed that I actually believed the bullshit she told me about her marriage & how the marriage was over. All lies.

Never again will I mess with a married chick! Its shameful & pathetic IMO

So how do I tell this woman NO. & not hurt her feelings? Just wanna work on being friends?

Dicky McElephant
01-11-2012, 04:50 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500

angelo
01-11-2012, 04:51 PM
walk away
thread/

Ang

durtyrute
Is this forreal?

suds79
Hate to break it to you. You can't be friends. Will never work.

Tell her to look you up someday if and when she's actually single.

COchief
01-11-2012, 04:52 PM
You sound like a girl.

durtyrute
01-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Wait, this is real. What a fuckin coincidence

Ebolapox
01-11-2012, 04:53 PM
sexplanet.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 04:53 PM
You sound like a girl.

I have a girls name. I'll still kick your ass any day of the week :evil:

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2012, 04:54 PM

IF THIS THREAD IS FOR REAL....... this.

Then walk away and assume you'll never see her again and plan on it to be that way. Nothing good comes out of this unless and until both of you are actually single at the same time.

If this is a parody thread then I fell for it. 'Grats.

Rooster
You sound like a girl.

This

LiveSteam

Thats what I'm afraid of. But if thats how it has to be. Thats just how it has to be I guess

L.A. Chieffan
01-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Smash that shit

The Dawg
01-11-2012, 05:01 PM
This

Also this :LOL:

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Also this :LOL:

and this

Munson
01-11-2012, 05:03 PM
PIIHB?

WV
01-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Hmmmm....tough one. If there are kids involved hell fucking no, if there aren't any and it's just some good sex then it's a maybe. However, I wouldn't expect much more than a fuck buddy, no way I could trust a woman who cheated on her husband with me.

notorious
01-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Women, especially married women, are not to be trusted.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2012, 05:08 PM

Word. Preachin to the choir brother.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Its not a spooof thread. I am not having an affair ever again.
I agree. How do you trust a woman not to do to you what she did to her hubby.
No kids are involved.

Iowanian
01-11-2012, 05:09 PM
"thanks, but I don't mess with married women."

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:10 PM

Not on face book. Its where both have started.

Dr. Facebook Fever
Not on face book. Its where both have started.

Not in life

LiveSteam
"thanks, but I don't mess with married women."

Hahaha She lives in the state of Iowa.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:12 PM
I think im going to just lie. Tell her I am dating someone, & now aint the time.
& hope that's enough.

Phobia
01-11-2012, 05:12 PM
I say go for it... as long as you call her husband and get his blessing first. People who mess with married women - or men aren't top notch at all. There are plenty of other fish out there. Don't be a home-wrecker.

Iowanian
01-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Hahaha She lives in the state of Iowa.

Tell her to keep her filthy beaver in Counciltucky.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Tell her to keep her filthy beaver in Counciltucky.

Des Moines, Iowa. But she comes to Omaha a lot
How dare you think I would stick my Willy in any tang from CB

Saul Good
01-11-2012, 05:17 PM
You don't stick your tiny train into another man's tunnels.

Iowanian
You obviously need the obligatory

pics or it didn't happen.

LiveSteam
You don't stick your tiny train into another man's tunnels.

LMAO Now thats funny

kc rush
01-11-2012, 05:18 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500

First thing I thought of.

Saulbadguy
01-11-2012, 05:18 PM
pics

seaofred
01-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Tell her the truth? You won't participate in an affair and you don't want to risk losing her as a friend.

keg in kc
01-11-2012, 05:20 PM
How do you tell somebody "no"?

I find that saying "no" usually works.

WV
01-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Just give some nudies of yourself, so she can fap while her husband is out.

Iowanian
01-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Tell her to send some pics of her cervix so you can make the appropriate decision.

We need to know how many midgets can fit into that clown car to give proper advice.

ghak99
01-11-2012, 05:21 PM
You sound like a girl. She's single, her husband just doesn't know it yet. I'm within driving distance of Des Moines, Iowa, give me her number and I'll leave a mushroom bruise on her forehead when ISmash that shit. As soon as the divorce plays out, feel free to ride your shiny little pony in and pick up her pieces.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:23 PM
She's single, her husband just doesn't know it yet. I'm within driving distance of , give me her number and I'll leave a mushroom bruise on her forehead when I. As soon as the divorce plays out, feel free to ride your shiny little pony in and pick up her pieces.

You aint no n00b

HoneyBadger
01-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Just so you know, if she can't have your weiener, she'll find another one.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Just so you know, if she can't have your weiener, she'll find another one.

Im a lil stupid,not retarded HoneyBadger

lcarus
01-11-2012, 05:29 PM
If you really don't want to bang a married friend, then just tell her you aren't the type of guy that wants to do that. Tell her she's pretty enough and you like her enough, but she's taken and you don't want to intrude.

Then once she accepts this, bend her over a park bench and horse**** her til she turns blue. Should mess with her head.

FAX
01-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Create a questionnaire to determine your compatibility and require her to complete it before you consider taking your relationship to the next level, Mr. LiveStream.

Make one of the questions, "Do you enjoy inviting neighbors over for drinks then dismembering them with a chainsaw and making stew out of their body parts, onions, carrots, potatoes, and a splash of Tabasco sauce?"

With any luck, you'll never hear from her again.

FAX

Pants
01-11-2012, 05:31 PM
I thought you were married with kids, LiveSteam?

And yeah, do not bang this chick. Tell her to get a divorce first.

HoneyBadger
01-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Im a lil stupid,not retarded HoneyBadger

Well I've been told I'm boarderline retarded.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:34 PM
I thought you were married with kids, LiveSteam?

And yeah, do not bang this chick. Tell her to get a divorce first.

Nope/ I take the Gene Simmons approach to marriage .

htismaqe
01-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Des Moines, Iowa. But she comes to Omaha a lot
How dare you think I would stick my Willy in any tang from CB

Sounds like my ex-wife. I'd steer clear if I were you...

Baconeater
01-11-2012, 05:39 PM
WTF is this? You have some 'splainin to do dude.

Guru
01-11-2012, 05:44 PM
If she is willing to cheat on her husband she is willing to cheat on you or anyone else. Don't get involved in that shit.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:55 PM
If she is willing to cheat on her husband she is willing to cheat on you or anyone else. Don't get involved in that shit.

I agree 100% I learned that the hard way not long ago.
Im looking for a lil advise to help save our friendship nothing more.

I will never cross that line again. Wish I would not have 2 years ago.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 05:58 PM
WTF is this? You have some 'splainin to do dude.

Its not her dude. Thats done & a lesson learned at my expense.
This girl came out of nowhere. We never flirted or anything. Just always been friends
I was shocked out of my mind when I read her email.

Guru
01-11-2012, 05:58 PM
I agree 100% I learned that the hard way not long ago.
Im looking for a lil advise to help save our friendship nothing more.

I will never cross that line again. Wish I would not have 2 years ago.

You tell her there is no way you will do that. She will either accept it or she won't. Either way, now that she has broached the subject, your friendship will never be the same and that is her fault.

Baconeater
01-11-2012, 06:04 PM
This girl came out of nowhere. We never flirted or anything. Just always been friends
Yeah, the Des Moines thing was what threw me. Now I'm wondering who it is...

But anyway, the best way to "save" the friendship is to not start fucking her. And I know you know that.

Baconeater
01-11-2012, 06:07 PM
But if you're not really all that worried about the friendship, and she's hot, then by all means tap that ass.

Dr. Facebook Fever
01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
But if you're not really all that worried about the friendship, and she's hot, then by all means tap that ass.

Finally a real CP response. I thought the burst had been lost there for a while.

ThaVirus
01-11-2012, 07:11 PM
This thread sucks... But it did bring me to the Shygums HoC thread so there's a bit of redemption in that.

GloryDayz
01-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Go back and watch the Clinton tapes...

Psyko Tek
01-11-2012, 07:25 PM
So did you bang her, yet?

better just get a BJ and tell her you are moral conflicted after you give her a facial

Simplicity
01-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Depends on how her relationship with her husbend is, if she is hot and totally worth it, if there was kids involved (which there isn't), AND if there is any chance of getting caught :D

Pics of Chick? I live in Iowa so I'm curious :D :d

Simplicity
01-11-2012, 07:31 PM
THIS would get more interesting if the HUSBEND of this girl was a member of this site! :D GL MAN!

JD10367
01-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Today she let me know, she wants to be more than friends. I don't wanna have an affair.
I have known her since we were 11,12 years old.So I don't wanna lose her friendship either. She is beautiful.& if she was single/ HELL YES.
Two years ago I had my first & only affair with a different girl. I'm ashamed of the affair,ashamed that I actually believed the bullshit she told me about her marriage & how the marriage was over. All lies.

So how do I tell this woman NO. & not hurt her feelings? Just wanna work on being friends?

If you've really known her since you were 11 or 12, then you're already as good friend-wise as you'll ever be. And it's obvious that you're already attracated to her, care for her, probably love her, etc.,. So it's pretty simple: you tell the truth. You say, "You're very important to me. I think you're beautiful inside and out. And, frankly, pardon my bluntness but, if you weren't married, I'd have you naked in a heartbeat. But the simple fact is, I will not mess around with a(nother) married woman. Taking me out of the equation, frankly, if you think your marriage is so "over" that you're willing to cheat, then you probably shouldn't be married to him. And if you're single again some day, and I am, and things align, we can try it."

And then you go home and :whackit: repeatedly while trying to tell yourself you did the right thing. :D

JoeyChuckles
01-11-2012, 07:36 PM
If you don't do this, you will regret it when you are old. It may not make sense now, but it kind of comes down to the Little Miss Sunshine effect.

Lumpy
01-11-2012, 07:40 PM

How you doin'? ;)

LMAO

There's some really good advice on this thread and my advice is to take it, (to clarify, I'm referring to the do not tap married ass advice).

sedated
01-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Tap the married ass.

Reerun_KC
01-11-2012, 08:07 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.

gopack_vag
01-11-2012, 08:08 PM
I feel obligated to post this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252348

Do not make my mistake..You will regret it

Chocolate Hog
01-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Dude just get a blumpkin

88TG88
01-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Smash that shit

true

KChiefer
01-11-2012, 08:21 PM
And then you go home and :whackit: repeatedly while trying to tell yourself you did the right thing. :D

Yeah, just pretend she's married to Marcellus Wallace. PS: DON'T leave your heroine in your coat!

notorious
01-11-2012, 08:26 PM
How you doin'? ;)

LMAO

There's some really good advice on this thread and my advice is to take it, (to clarify, I'm referring to the do not tap married ass advice).

:D

I bartended for 8 years. You wouldn't believe what "Respectable" wives would do. Over 80% of Men are scum, period, but the woman side of things blew me away.

I love my wife, and don't believe she would ever step out, but shit happens to good people all of the time.

Setsuna
01-11-2012, 08:48 PM
LiveStream....to protect her from some douche sticking it to her, you need to fall on the sword and do it, then tell her to work things out with her husband after you clear her head and her vagina with your penis. Sounds like a plan right?

Smed1065
01-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Ah-always good to check out options and other views but no one knows you like yourself.

You already know the answer.

alanm
01-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Tell her to keep her filthy beaver in Counciltucky.:LOL: I've lived in Omaha for the majority of my life and never heard it called that.

alanm
01-11-2012, 09:16 PM
If you've really known her since you were 11 or 12, then you're already as good friend-wise as you'll ever be. And it's obvious that you're already attracated to her, care for her, probably love her, etc.,. So it's pretty simple: you tell the truth. You say, "You're very important to me. I think you're beautiful inside and out. And, frankly, pardon my bluntness but, if you weren't married, I'd have you naked in a heartbeat. But the simple fact is, I will not mess around with a(nother) married woman. Taking me out of the equation, frankly, if you think your marriage is so "over" that you're willing to cheat, then you probably shouldn't be married to him. And if you're single again some day, and I am, and things align, we can try it."

And then you go home and :whackit: repeatedly while trying to tell yourself you did the right thing. :DThis. You should memorize this word for word and it will work like a charm.

cabletech94
01-11-2012, 09:34 PM
how the poop are we already to post 75ish, and still don't have a pic of this broad? or at least a snapshot of her rack?
my god, what's wrong with the planet. it's like the flippin' titantic.

MOhillbilly
01-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Does she have money?

Bump
01-11-2012, 09:56 PM
there is no shame in having an affair if you are the one who isn't married. She's gonna cheat eventually anyways, you may as well get to have the fun. But if you are worried about the friendship, then don't do it, but otherwise I'd be all over it. Don't hate the playa....

Saul Good
01-11-2012, 10:01 PM

Are you sure she sent the email? Maybe her husband sent it to see if anything weird is going on between you two.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Are you sure she sent the email? Maybe her husband sent it to see if anything weird is going on between you two.

Im sure . 100%

ThatRaceCardGuy
01-11-2012, 10:59 PM
I hooked up with my first love who was in a bad marriage. We never did anything physical, just talked alot on the phone . She would profess her love to me , and how she wanted to be with me, and how I should of been the father of her kids...well...she ended up leaving the guy, but by then I was in a new relationship. After I broke up with my X, I looked her up , and she was in TX . We talked and attempted to make plans for me to fly down there...but I really was interested in a long term thing at that point so we just decided to be friends. I guess my point is I don't regret hooking up with her while she was married. If I was that guy , I wouldn't want it done to me...I didn't have a problem talking to her, but I couldn't do more then that...and I had plenty of opportunities too also.

ClevelandBronco
01-11-2012, 11:03 PM
I think im going to just lie. Tell her I am dating someone, & now aint the time.
& hope that's enough.

Let's see. She has a husband, but she's going to back off because you're dating someone. Sounds like a plan.

...I was shocked out of my mind when I read her email.

Put it in an email, did she? Your friend must have an I.Q. of 159.

blaise
01-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Understand that she won't be able to keep her mouth shut. Women want attention more than anything.

notorious
01-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Understand that she won't be able to keep her mouth shut. Women want attention more than anything.

This.

In most instances they are not fucking you because they want to fuck you, they are trying to punish their hubby.

They will want to get caught, eventually, and the whole world will come crashing down.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 11:37 PM
We talked tonight. I wouldn't say it went good. But I wouldn't say it went bad either.
I told her I care about her as a friend & that anything more at this time would just ruin our friendship. I don't think that's what she wanted to hear.
She went on about .What if I leave him?
I told her it still wouldn't work. I don't want everyone we know thinking I wrecked your marriage. Mutual friends would blame me just for the fact that I'm ME!
That's kinda where we left it.

Guru
01-11-2012, 11:39 PM
We talked tonight. I wouldn't say it went good. But I wouldn't say it went bad either.
I told her I care about her as a friend & that anything more at this time would just ruin our friendship. I don't think that's what she wanted to hear.
I told her it still wouldn't work. I don't want everyone we know thinking I wrecked your marriage. Mutual friends would blame me just for the fact that I'm ME!

You did the right thing. Hopefully she will see that eventually.

pr_capone
01-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Just now getting to this thread... you could have spared her feelings and your friendship by telling her you have herpes.

/just tryin to be helpful :D

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Just now getting to this thread... you could have spared her feelings and your friendship by telling her you have herpes.

/just tryin to be helpful :D

You are a smart man. I knew I should have waited for your advise LMAO

Buehler445
01-11-2012, 11:48 PM

Damn dude. Hopefully the friendship isn't dead. But props for doing the right thing.

Baconeater
01-11-2012, 11:53 PM
WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT

Bump
01-11-2012, 11:54 PM
this thread is pretty worthless without pics though.

jlscorpio
01-11-2012, 11:55 PM
ok, now that its settled..........PICS!!!

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 11:57 PM
WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS IT

If you do know her? It would be from Skivvies X Laura. She was one of her friends back in the day. Think about it for a second Bugs. just how many hot girl friends did Laura have.hint hint

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Pic's just aint gonna happen guys.

Baconeater
01-12-2012, 12:06 AM
If you do know her? It would be from Skivvies X Laura. She was one of her friends back in the day. Think about it for a second Bugs. just how many hot girl friends did Laura have.hint hint
Shit, I don't remember any of her friends. But if you've known this girl since you were 12 I don't see how I could possibly not know who she is.

notorious
01-12-2012, 12:07 AM
FAP and forget.

Women are crazy when they are emotional.

KcMizzou
01-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Just from the little I've read.... I've gotta go with "don't do it".

This is just bad news. If you wanna get laid, you will... with fewer repercussions.

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Just from the little I've read.... I've gotta go with "don't do it".

This is just bad news. If you wanna get laid, you will... with fewer repercussions.

I learned my lesson 2 years ago. It was all drama all the time.

BigMeatballDave
01-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Pic's just aint gonna happen guys.

BOOO

HISS

Pioli Zombie
01-12-2012, 05:45 AM
She's married. And she's saying this. This tells you one thing. She's a low life, slutty, lying,cuntface, backstabbing, cheating, scumbag,whore,troublemaking,deceitful,bitch! Two options. Run like hell. Or nail the crap out of her, let it go all over her face, then dump her!!!!

Mojo Jojo
01-12-2012, 05:53 AM
I've been with married women...it's not worth it. If she wants to be with you she will leave her husband and file the paperwork. Women lie to men about their intentions during an affair...just like men do. She needs to make the first step.

blaise
01-12-2012, 06:22 AM
I wouldn't want a woman who left her husband to be with me, anyway. It'd be 20 years later and she'd still go, "I left my husband for you, and you can't even ____."

DaKCMan AP
01-12-2012, 06:33 AM
I hooked up with my first love who was in a bad marriage. We never did anything physical, just talked alot on the phone . She would profess her love to me , and how she wanted to be with me, and how I should of been the father of her kids...well...she ended up leaving the guy, but by then I was in a new relationship. After I broke up with my X, I looked her up , and she was in TX . We talked and attempted to make plans for me to fly down there...but I really was interested in a long term thing at that point so we just decided to be friends. I guess my point is I don't regret hooking up with her while she was married. If I was that guy , I wouldn't want it done to me...I didn't have a problem talking to her, but I couldn't do more then that...and I had plenty of opportunities too also.

Huh? Talking on the phone does not equal hooking up.

DaKCMan AP
01-12-2012, 06:34 AM
PSA:

Advice & advise are not one in the same.

You may come to me for advice and I may choose to advise you, but I cannot give you advise nor can I advice you.

Carry on.

Red Beans
01-12-2012, 06:35 AM
That's some tough shit...

Like Nancy Regan said, "Just say no." You may lose her friendship in the process... I've been down a similar road before and it sucks ass.

blaise
01-12-2012, 06:56 AM
PSA:

You may come to me for advice and I may choose to advise you, but I cannot give you advise nor can I advice you.

Carry on.

We have guys in India do work for us and they always email a question and put, "please advice."

bevischief
01-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Shit, I don't remember any of her friends. But if you've known this girl since you were 12 I don't see how I could possibly not know who she is.

Sounds like the next class reunion is going to be a blast...

jlscorpio
01-12-2012, 07:06 AM
is it too late to hit it & quit it w/A2M?

The Iron Chief
01-12-2012, 09:43 AM

I did not have time to read all the replies in this thread I'm sure some are serious others are not its a given here.
But I will say You are correct it is shameful To mess around with a married woman.
Sure I'm showing my age here but marriage is the ultimate trust.
Lets pretend you messed around had fun and never did it again, this lady will now always go to bed at night or look at her husband knowing that she cheated.
Things would never be the same for her ever.
I'm 44 but I do have some college age friends who tell me how easy it is to take a married woman home and it makes my blood boil.
These guys take them home for a night and laugh about it the next day.
Sadly these are what you might call polite mannered nice guys but in this day and age they actually pin it on the cheating bitch.
I try to explain but it never sinks in.

My wife of 20 plus yrs have an understanding if one of us ever catches the other cheating with another we walk away..the trust is broken never EVER could it ever be the same, feel the same.

She lets me joke about the Hot chick walking down the beach and she does it too with the guys.
We have a great thing going but to go out and have sex or an affair with someone else and it all ends...and telling the kids would begin.

I feel bad enough about sleeping with an older unmarried bitch just months prior to our engagement..this sneaks into my mind here and there but I needed to let that go.

Eh sorry to sort of go serious here I'm sure most of the replies were bend her over show us pics etc..umm are there any pics?

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 09:47 AM
:D

I bartended for 8 years. You wouldn't believe what "Respectable" wives would do. Over 80% of Men are scum, period, but the woman side of things blew me away.

I love my wife, and don't believe she would ever step out, but shit happens to good people all of the time.

80%? :eek: That seems a bit high.

The Bad Guy
01-12-2012, 09:48 AM
& hope that's enough.

Be a freaking man and tell her that you have morals and messing around with a married woman isn't happening.

Good freaking lord.

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Be a freaking man and tell her that you have morals and messing around with a married woman isn't happening.

Good freaking lord.

Um...

gblowfish
01-12-2012, 10:01 AM
If she'll cheat on her husband, eventually she'll dump on you too. And maybe get you shot to death. Not worth it.

The Iron Chief
01-12-2012, 10:02 AM

Good freaking lord.

This or tell her your only interested if she loves you enough to have a baby with you...

Guessing that would end it fast

DaKCMan AP
01-12-2012, 10:02 AM

Consider the sample environment.

notorious
01-12-2012, 10:03 AM

Alcohol.

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Consider the sample environment.

Well, I know on CP it's probably around 95%. LMAO

-King-
01-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Don't do it. This could end with you getting beat with a hammer because you had sex with her and her kids...*

*cross thread humor. No pedo.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious
01-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Well, I know on CP it's probably around 95%. LMAO

And that is being conservative. ;)

Dragonocho
01-12-2012, 10:14 AM

80% of married women in bars cheating. But 100% of married women arent hanging out in bars.

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 10:18 AM
And that is being conservative. ;)

LMAO Yes, but I would like to think that a large percentage of you guys put on airs and aren't douchebags in RL.

DaKCMan AP
01-12-2012, 10:19 AM
LMAO Yes, but I would like to think that a large percentage of you guys put on airs and aren't douchebags in RL.

http://ultimatemusicchallenge3.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/dont_stop_believing_stop_sign1.jpg

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 10:20 AM
:LOL:

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Tell her you have a really small winkey

DaKCMan AP
01-12-2012, 11:37 AM

Some chicks are into that. For instance, one of my friends only dates Asian guys.

Setsuna
01-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Just had a milf hit on me at work. Sweet! And married!

htismaqe
01-12-2012, 11:42 AM

And what if she responds that small is perfect because she only likes it in the backdoor?

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Some chicks are into that. For instance, one of my friends only dates Asian guys.

LMAO OK

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2012, 12:22 PM
And what if she responds that small is perfect because she only likes it in the backdoor?
:moon:

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Steam did you poke her yet?

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Steam did you poke her yet?

No Billay. & im not going to.
I think she is done talking to me anyways. Shes pissed.
I guess I was supposed to figure it out through girl talk or speech or what ever that shit is girls say to you.Yet ya have no fucking clue at all what they mean.
She says,she made all kinds of suttle hints. Piss on her! I dnt need this shit in my life.

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:23 PM
No Billay. & im not going to.
I think she is done talking to me anyways. Shes pissed.
I guess I was supposed to figure it out through girl talk or speech or what ever that shit is girls say to you.Yet ya have no ****ing clue at all what they mean.
She says,she made all kinds of suttle hints. Piss on her! I dnt need this shit in my life.

A few drinks and this will all be different.

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Here is a pick of a few girls your age I could set ya up with Billay

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/29706_124148847619996_100000746458119_165652_3557875_n.jpg

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:28 PM
How do you know them?

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
None had boy fiends when I left the Lake. 2 were headed off to UM but will be back to work the docks this summer I think.

Smed1065
01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Guess with the thinking sucks, so do you. Hope she wipes you from CP. IM if you had balls. Was did but we know now.

LiveSteam
How do you know them?

They work for one of my best friends

Smed1065
Bo , Jo dumbass still here? LOL

Smed1065
01-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Even Hailey left......

LiveSteam
Titties in the cove

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/19650_101918069843074_100000746458119_52069_7598790_n.jpg

Chocolate Hog
Titties in the cove

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/19650_101918069843074_100000746458119_52069_7598790_n.jpg

Is that the married chick?

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Is that the married chick?

No!

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Titties in the cove

ok forget alllll advice given in this thread and don't be a pussy, go for it!

LMAO

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:35 PM
ok forget alllll advice given in this thread and don't be a pussy, go for it!

LMAO

Thats not the girl in question. Girl in Question is way better looking. Dosent have the body like Jackie does. Jackie works her ass off in the GYM

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:35 PM
No!

Pics of the married chick please.

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Pics of the married chick please.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/35736_1261103102212_1668745305_557884_201364_n.jpg

Man it was hot out that night

notorious
01-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Batshit crazy.

King_Chief_Fan
01-12-2012, 06:39 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/35736_1261103102212_1668745305_557884_201364_n.jpg

oh, o.k......not a prize, but not horrible.
Treat her like a friend....quit playing with her

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:40 PM
I'd take Jackie even though her tits look fake and I hate fake tits...married chick is kind of a butterface and her nose is biiiig

Short Leash Hootie
clearly, I'd fuck both

LiveSteam
Batshit crazy.

I have found bat shit crazy offers the best in life

notorious
01-12-2012, 06:41 PM
I have found bat shit crazy offers the best in life

Agreed.

But it can also bring on the worst in life.

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:41 PM
are these girls late 20's, early 30's

and you're early 40's?

I'm not eager for my early 40's, but it seems like being single and 40 isn't such a bad thing

Bowser
01-12-2012, 06:42 PM

and you're early 40's?

I'm not eager for my early 40's, but it seems like being single and 40 isn't such a bad thing

As with most things, it is what you make of it.

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:43 PM

and you're early 40's?

It doesn't seem like such a bad thing because you know it's going to be your reality.

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I'd take Jackie even though her tits look fake and I hate fake tits...married chick is kind of a butterface and her nose is biiiig

Shes not the one either. Im not popping that pick. No way. & Butter face is very pretty. 1-10 I say an easy 8-1/2. we had been boating all day on the 4th & it was hotter than hell out. Ya gotta kinda figure that in to it

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:44 PM
2/20/69 = almost 43 & yes they are all in they're 20s

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:47 PM
It doesn't seem like such a bad thing because you know it's going to be your reality.

I know that you are envious of my ability to actually talk to females...

but I really, really, really enjoy being single. No one tells me what to do, I can bang whoever I want whenever I want without feeling guilty about it, no Valentines day, birthdays to worry about...no parents to worry about

I had a girlfriend for an entire year last year and I really enjoyed our time together, but decided not to move to California with her, and am very happy with my decision. I have no desire to be married before I'm 35. I want to be financially stable before I rush into any sort of family commitment.

Of course I have the luxury of being a happy single...you don't...you're just a miserable fuck who, like I said, couldn't get a chick with a $1M dollar bill hanging from your zipper...

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:48 PM
I know that you are envious of my ability to actually talk to females...

but I really, really, really enjoy being single. No one tells me what to do, I can bang whoever I want whenever I want without feeling guilty about it, no Valentines day, birthdays to worry about...no parents to worry about

I had a girlfriend for an entire year last year and I really enjoyed our time together, but decided not to move to California with her, and am very happy with my decision. I have no desire to be married before I'm 35. I want to be financially stable before I rush into any sort of family commitment.

Of course I have the luxury of being a happy single...you don't...you're just a miserable **** who, like I said, couldn't get a chick with a $1M dollar bill hanging from your zipper...

So your ability with women is so great you have to sign up for an account on Datehookup?

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:48 PM
2/20/69 = almost 43 & yes they are all in they're 20s

that's pretty cool...

some chicks dig the older bros...you can have my age group of girls...I'm sticking to 18-19 for now!

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:49 PM
but I really, really, really enjoy being single. No one tells me what to do,

This

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:49 PM
So your ability with women is so great you have to sign up for an account on Datehookup?

dude Clay showed me a long time ago online girls are easy as hell...

I've been using that and POF to meet girls for like 5 years...problem is most of them have kids...

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:51 PM
dude Clay showed me a long time ago online girls are easy as hell...

I've been using that and POF to meet girls for like 5 years...problem is most of them have kids...

You think that's a problem? Sounds like a great indicator to me unless your gonna really date them.

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
oh and when I'm bored I go through and send them messages to criticize their profiles...I love some of the hatred I get in the responses...

some girl gave me the funniest reply ever like two nights ago...her name was Aryn and she put in parenthesis (Air-en) and I made fun of her about it and then told her politics were gay and she gave me a classic response and it made me laugh...

shit, from 17-22 I was on a site called thedilly.com (RIP) and it was the greatest social networking site for young adults that has ever existed...way better than facebook...

in fact, you should really take all of your fat sexual tension off of this board (it's creepy dude) and join one of those free sites...just don't use your muscle pic no one will take you seriously they'll just make fun of you for being creepy and fat.

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:53 PM
You think that's a problem? Sounds like a great indicator to me unless your gonna really date them.

I'm not in the business of further hurting broken girls...girls at the bar are fair game...girls online who are single mothers who have been fucked over by guy after guy after guy their entire life...count me out

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 06:54 PM
that's pretty cool...

some chicks dig the older bros...you can have my age group of girls...I'm sticking to 18-19 for now!

I dont sleep with all of them or anything like that. Just friends.
To young for me now. Plenty of single milf's around my age.
Now if Billay played his cards right? He could come down to the lake & maybe hit it off with one of the younger hot-ties that go boating with us. 52 ft Blue Ray holds a lot of girls

Chocolate Hog
01-12-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm not in the business of further hurting broken girls...girls at the bar are fair game...girls online who are single mothers who have been ****ed over by guy after guy after guy their entire life...count me out

Who says anything about hurting them? A man can make his intentions known if you're up front about what you're looking for hows that make you bad?

Pants
01-12-2012, 06:56 PM
PSA:

Carry on.

One and the same.

Carry on.

Short Leash Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
I dont sleep with all of them or anything like that. Just friends.
To young for me now. Plenty of single milf's around my age.
Now if Billay played his cards right? He could come down to the lake & maybe hit it off with one of the younger hot-ties that go boating with us. 52 ft Blue Ray holds a lot of girls

I literally don't have any friends that are girls, and neither do my friends from home...

why hang out with girls and not bang them? Sounds awful.

LiveSteam
01-12-2012, 07:02 PM
I literally don't have any friends that are girls, and neither do my friends from home...

LMAO

All Im going to say is. You are judged by the company you keep.
If you are the Rico Suave you claim? You still have much to learn

gblowfish
01-12-2012, 08:37 PM
You need to be suave, and have a good opening line!
(NSFW)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1AOjEutvUhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J Diddy
01-12-2012, 08:39 PM

Because they got girl friends dumbass....